Secret Desires by Black Coffee
Summary: Robyn and Justin have been best friends since they were five years old. They live next door to each other in the city, Orlando. When she realizes how much she fell for him, he completely is dating another woman. Will she be able to confess how she truly feels about him? And if she does, will he feel the same?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 43524 Read: 23688 Published: Jan 08, 2011 Updated: Jan 08, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Black Coffee

2. Chapter 2 by Black Coffee

3. Chapter 3 by Black Coffee

4. Chapter 4 by Black Coffee

5. Chapter 5 by Black Coffee

6. Chapter 6 by Black Coffee

7. Chapter 7 by Black Coffee

8. Chapter 8 by Black Coffee

9. Chapter 9 by Black Coffee

10. Chapter 10 by Black Coffee

Chapter 1 by Black Coffee

stories/1486/images/secretdesires.gif

Robyn laid in bed sleeping silently. She had just drew blood for the blood bank and all she could do was sleep. She felt so tired and drained out. She didn't even remember sleeping so long. It felt like two weeks at the most. And it had only been two hours.

She moaned softly, slowly stirring in bed, trying to make herself more comfortable. She shivered from the cool AC blowing on her. "Damn." she mumbled softly, leisurely fluttering her eyes open to gaze at the television that was on. "Ugh." she reached out and grabbed the remote that was on the lamp dresser beside her bed, instantly changing the channel to the music station.

There he was. Her best friend. She thought of him as an ordinary boy that stayed next door to her, but everyone else thought of him as a CELEBRITY who lived in the neighborhood.

Her and Justin have been friends since they were five. They practically did everything with each other. She got her first piercing with him. They both studied and passed their driver's ed class together. Whenever she was down, he would stay by her side and comfort her. She would also do the same. Especially if she was in trouble. He would actually take the blame for her. That's how close they were.

Her mother, Artimis and his mother, Lynn would even hang out together in their spare time. One time, she had remembered Lynn helping her mother prepare a birthday party for her. It was on her seventh birthday. The same day Justin and her experienced their first kiss. It wasn't a real one, but a quick peck that she would never forget.

She laid on her back, gazing up at the ceiling, nibbling on the bottom of her lip as thoughts ran through her head. The only thing she could think of was her plans. What was she going to do for the rest of that day? Usually, she had plans made, but this time, she didn't. And that was something very awkward of her. Oh yeah, she had drew blood, she thought. That's probably one of the reasons she forgot to plan her day.

A knock on the door startled her. She quickly focused in on her bedroom door, wondering who could it have been, because her mother was at work. Well that's what she thought. She grasped the remote, and changed the channel just in case it was Justin. She didn't want him to see her watching a music video of his. Very childish, huh?

"Um..." she stammered, slowly sitting up in bed, and resting her back on the head board. "C..." she found it difficult for her to speak. "Wha...what the hell is...happening to me?" she whispered, rubbing the front area of her soar throat. "Uh come in." she forcefully spoke. The door slowly flew open, and there stood a familiar person gazing down on her. Her eyes gradually trailed up his figure. He wore dark blue, baggy jeans, and a white wife beater that showed his six pack chest perfectly. How badly she wanted to take him then. Words couldn't explain how good he looked to her. "Um..." she finally met eye contact with him. He stood there with a bouquet of roses in his hand and a smirk on his face.

"Hey, shorty." he spoke, looking back to make sure no one was in sight. "Um...is it okay if I..." he gazed back to face her. "...come in?"

"Uh..." she shrugged her shoulders to avoid talking. "I don't care." she spoke hoarsely. In reply, he entered the room, and closed the door behind him. She watched his every move, when he removed his shoes, and slowly approached her.

"I bought you some roses. I know how you love them." he stood by her bed side, and reached out, handing them to her. A smirk formed on her face as she accepted them, taking a long inhalation of them.

"Wow. Um...they smell wonderful." it was hard for him to hear her, because of the low tone she spoke. He bit the bottom of his lip, and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he watched her fiddle with the rose petals. He just loved to make her smile. It just made his day. She lifted her head to lock eyes with his. He quickly looked away, feeling himself getting a little nervous. For what? This was his best friend. The girl who he grew up with. Why was he feeling this way about her?

She on the other hand, felt out of place for some reason. It just wasn't like him to bring her roses. She didn't even remember the last time getting roses from him. She could guess it was when she was fourteen. Who knows? Besides that, he just seemed awkward to her. He definitely was acting a little peculiar. "Um...thank you." a soft chuckle escaped her lips. "I really...like them." he nodded timidly, and licked his moist lips, never peeling his eyes from off her.

"Um...your mother told me that...you drew blood for a donation at the blood bank." he paused, thinking of something else to say. "That was really...brave of you. I thought you were...scared of needles." she shrugged her shoulders and sat the bouquet by her bed on the lamp dresser.

"Of coarse I am, but I was with Linda at the time, and..."

"No wonder." he interrupted, shaking his head pathetically. "That girl is always talking you into something. Seriously...I think you need to..."

"Oh please." she rolled her eyes. "Don't even START that, okay? Who was the one who TALKED you into getting that raggedy ass car on the fifth of October? Hmm...let me guess. Oh JC." she spoke sarcastically. "You listen, and believe EVERY word he says. He's like...your idol or something. Someone that you look up to. At least I don't look up to Linda. She's just another sister to me. And you..." she trailed off as she gazed deeply in his eyes. There was just something about him that made her so attracted to him. Was it his eyes? His smile? His talent? Or maybe the way he made her feel. She couldn't believe she was feeling this way about her best friend. It just didn't seem real to her. I mean, why would Justin want her? She's like a sister to him.

"Robyn..." he took a seat beside her, and placed his hand on hers, gazing deeply in her eyes. "You know how I feel about you. I care so much about you. You're...you're like the sister I never had." there it was, the same line he used to sweet talk her into forgiving him, but it always seemed to work. "Whether you want to believe it or not, but...I love you...as a sister, that is." he corrected. "And no matter what...I will always be here for you. I'm not going anywhere. You hear me?" he spoke softly, slowly reaching out and brushing her cheek delicately with his thumb. "Okay?" a smile slowly formed on her face.

"Yeah...okay." she bit the bottom of her lip as she kept the eye contact with him. He sat there trying to read what was on her mind, and she did the same. If only he knew.

"Come here." he spoke, pulling her in an embrace. "Mmm." he closed his eyes as he hugged her tight, enjoying her warm touch. "I love you, girl." he pulled back to stare in her eyes. "Justin ain't goin' no where. Ya' hear me? Ahaha." she rolled her eyes playfully, instantly slapping him on the arm mischievously.

"Shut up." she frolicked.

"Any way..." he stood up, and dug through his pocket for a specific item. "You left this at my house when we got in the pool." he handed her a sterling silver watch that her ex had bought her for her birthday last year. He watched her accept the watch out of his hand, keeping her eyes on it. "I would've bought something better than that...IF you gave me a chance."

"Oh PUHleeasseeee." she sat the watch on the dresser, and stood up, being very careful not to stumble back because of her weakness. "At least he BOUGHT me something." he chuckled and slouched on the foot of her bed, slowly zooming in on the television screen.

"Cool. Dragon ball Z." he made himself more comfortable on the bed. "I didn't know you watched this. I remember last time getting into it with you over this."

"I don't watch that crap." she spoke, shuffling through the rack of clothes in the closet. "I just...was going through some channels when suddenly you knocked on the door." he paid most of his attention on the Anime. She grabbed a skirt outfit and exited the closet, instantly focusing in on him. The way he laid on her bed as if he was in his own place made a chill go down her spine. She just loved their friendly relationship. They did mostly everything with each other. She couldn't even remember being separate from him. Oh yeah, at the blood bank. She chuckled to herself and entered the bathroom, placing her cloths on the toilet stool. "I'm takin' a shower. I'll be out in a minute."

"Whatever." he responded, keeping his eyes on the TV.
__________

Robyn exited the bathroom wearing a one piece, dark blue, jean outfit. Her hair was hidden underneath the shower cap, and she wore her bedroom slippers that she had for years. Justin gawked to the side to focus in on her, suddenly feeling himself completely drawn to her beauty. He didn't remember seeing her so beautiful. And for some reason, this was not like him. He didn't remember feeling this way about her. She stood in front of the mirror as she combed through her damp hair with a comb. She happened to gaze at Justin from the mirror to notice him staring at her. They both kept the eye contact, gazing at one another like they were the last human beings on earth. She bit the bottom of her lip and looked away as she continued tending with her hair.

He leisurely stepped out of bed, and approached her. He stopped closely behind her, keeping his gaze on her. She stood there, completely feeling herself getting nervous by the way he looked at her. It was a look that she had never seen before. He slowly grasped the comb out of her hand, and began combing her hair with it. "I always loved your hair." he spoke, quickly glimpsing at her. "It's nice and soft. And it smells...like a garden of flowers." he spoke softly, which made a chill go down her spine.

He sat the comb down, and gripped her waist, swiftly turning her to face him. She gasped softly, not noticeable for him to hear. His hand trailed up her arm, and up her neck, finally stopping at her cheek. She completely felt like collapsing in his arms. She didn't remember feeling so weak. She could admit that the after effect of drawing blood made her a little weak, but this man made her fully weak just by touching her. She didn't get how he could be so powerful. "Um..." she licked her lips and held her head down to preclude from gazing in his. The more she would, the more weak she would get.

"Why are you so tense?" he broke the silence.

"Huh?" she asked, hastily lifting her head to gaze in his blue, crystal clear eyes.

"I dunno. I'm just...askin'. I mean...you look...a little nervous for some...apparent reason." he paused to get a response from her, but all she did was gaze in his eyes. "Do I...make you nervous?" her eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"What? What type of question is that? That's...nonsense. I mean..." she brushed pass him, and took a seat on her bed. "...why would you make me nervous?" he turned to face her. "You're no one to get...nervous over." he stuffed his hands in his pockets and leaned against the dresser as he kept his eyes on her.

"I was just asking. You didn't have to...catch an attitude with it." he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Look..." she scratched her chin as she thought of what to say. She didn't want him to know that he was actually making her nervous. "I'm sorry. I didn't...mean to snap like that." she finally locked eyes with his. "Forgive me?"

"Hmm. I dunno. Why don't we see. Come here." she sat there in confusion, wondering what he was up to. "Come on now. I don't bite." she chuckled, and arose from the bed, slowly heading towards him. She stopped in front of him, and held her head down, feeling more nervous. "Show me how sorry you are." she looked up to meet eye contact with him.

"Huh? Wh...what do you mean?" she asked in bewilderment. He stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Don't play stupid. Come on. Show me...how sorry you are." he spoke, instantly locking the bedroom door, and slowly turning to face her.

"Um..." she crossed her arms over her chest, slowly backing away as he moved in a little close to her. She found herself backed up against the wall with no other place to go. He looked down on her, sizing up her figure as he licked his lips.

"Girl..." he blocked one side of her with his arm and used his available arm to feel up her body. "Why do you...insist on doing this to me?" she gave him an awkward look, not knowing what he was talking about. "I mean...how long have we known each other? Since we were five, correct?" she licked her lips, slowly holding her head down. He moved in a little closer to her, allowing her to feel his massive size. "What must I do...to show you...how much I want you? Because the signs aren't definitely working."

"Justin..." she locked eyes with his. "You're like...a brother to me. We've known each other for too long now, and I just...wouldn't feel right...dating you. It just would feel very...awkward." he kept quiet, listening to every word she had to say. Deep down, it all didn't feel right to him. He knew she was the girl he'd been dreaming for, but why couldn't she see that he needed her desperately. Was she that blind.

"You know...I've never...met a woman...as blind as you." he backed away from her.

"What do you me..."

"I mean...you sit here and...lie to me when you know deep down that...I'm what you've been looking for. It doesn't matter how long we've know each other. Actually...that makes things even better, because it would be easier for us to trust one another." he paused, realizing how upset he was getting. "I just...don't understand you sometimes. You're very...confusing at some points."

"Justin...it's not that. It's just..."

"Yeah I know. I'm like a brother to you. But you know what...you're like a sister to me, but that doesn't stop how I feel about you. Sometimes you just have to face the truth. If we weren't meant for each other...why is are friendship getting closer by the year? You're even starting to tell me EVERYTHING...your secrets...boy problems...shit like that." she held her head down, slowly beginning to realize the truth. Maybe he was right. But, why was she feeling this way? She felt so confused and absentminded. She felt like she was in a fairy tale that would not end at all. "Someone once told me that...it wouldn't hurt to try." the sentence sounded very familiar to her. "And...she was right. It doesn't hurt to try, because...there is always someone out there...who would feel the same way you do and hopefully...I would find that one." he watched him turn and head towards the bedroom door. He pulled it open and exited the room, not bothering to look back.

"Damn." she mumbled underneath her breath.

A few minutes later, she stepped outside, instantly smelling the scent of charcoal being burnt. She gazed to the side to see the next house beside hers full of people. There were cars parked out on the side of the road, and in the driveway. There were even people surrounding the side of the house. She could have guessed that there was a barbeque occurring at the time. She brushed her hair from out of her face as she walked down the sidewalk that lead towards the house where the barbeque was held. Before she could look up, she was startled by loud music coming from the speakers outside the house. Her favorite song was playing at the time. Dilemma by Nelly, featuring Kelly Rowland, a member of Destiny's Child. She watched as a few people danced to the music, and a few who stayed seated, bop there head.

No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo
Boy, you know I'm crazy over you
No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo
Boy, you know I'm crazy over you

East coast, I know you're shakin' right
Down south, I know you're bouncin' right
West coast, I know you're walkin' right
(you don't know what you mean to meeee)
Midwest, I see you swingin' right

"ROBYNNN!!" someone called. She quickly looked up to gaze at Lynn, Justin's mother. She stood in front of a grill, waving at her. "HEY! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE!" she yelled over the music, but it was inaudible for her to hear due to the loud music blasting.

"Huh?" she walked up towards her, covering her ears from the loud music. "Did you say something?" she asked, leaning in closer to her so she could hear more clearly.

"LET'S GO INSIDE! I CAN'T HEAR YOU OUT HERE!" she yelled as she stepped up on her porch. Robyn followed her in the house, and closed the door behind her. "How are you, Robyn? I haven't seen you in a while. Here...have a seat. We have some catching up to do." she took the offer, and took a seat on the sofa, across from Lynn. "So...what have you been up to? Usually, you would stop by to see Justin, but you haven't lately. Is everything going okay with you two? You haven't...gotten in another fight, have you?"

"Um...no. I was just...a little busy for the past week. I hung out with Linda. Today...I donated blood and I was like...sleeping half of the day. Actually...Justin stopped by my house 'bout an half hour ago. I dunno where he is now."

"Oh well I saw him just a few minutes ago. He was talking with JC. He should be outside. Come on...I'll take you to him." she offered, standing up in her seat.

"Oh...no. It's okay. I didn't...come here to see him." she explained as she followed Lynn outside. "I WAS ON MY WAY TO THE STORE!" she yelled over the music. "REALLY...I DON'T WANNA SEE HIM!" she stopped in front of a group of guys. All of them looked unfamiliar to her, except for two of them. Justin and JC.

"JUSTIN...ROBYN CAME HERE TO SEE YOU!" Lynn spoke to him. "GO INSIDE AND TALK WITH HER! IT'S TOO LOUD OUT HERE!" Robyn crossed her arms over her chest, and held her head down. Justin stood there with his hands stuffed in his pockets as he kept his gaze on her. She looked up to gaze at him, as he stood there, watching her closely. Not bothering to say a thing. She watched as he spoke to JC, finally brushing pass her and heading towards his house. "GO TALK TO HIM!" Lynn spoke to her.

"Ugh." she entered the house, and closed the door behind her, slowly gazing around for a sign of him.

"What's up?" she watched as he exited the kitchen with a canned soda in his hand. "Is there something you left out?" he asked, leaning against the sofa as he gulped down the soda.

"Um...not really. I didn't come here to see you. Actually...I was on my way to the store when you mother stopped me. She assumed that...I wanted to talk to you." he kept his gaze on her, wondering if she had something else to say.

"Oh...well...I guess I should be on my way." he spoke, brushing pass her and heading towards the front door.

"Justin..." he froze, slowly turning to face her. She turned to face him and held her head down. She had a feeling that he was upset with her, and she knew why. But it was a stupid reason to get upset over. "Why...why are you acting like this?" she lifted her head to gaze at him. "I mean...just a few days ago...everything was okay. We hung out...like we normally did. But now...it's like...you're treating me like a stranger. Do I deserve to be treated like this? Just...let me know what I did wrong, because...I sure as hell am confused at the moment."

"You should know what you did wrong. You're denying how you truly feel about me. I thought you were better than that. I mean...we always told the truth. We never kept a secret from each other, now...it's like...it's okay to. You're the one treating me like the stranger here. So...if you wanna treat me like one...then I'm gonna treat you like one."

"But...you don't understand that..."

"Don't understand what? That I'm like a brother to you? Please don't give me that shit. It's just a stupid line you use to cover up the truth. I'm not gonna be playing these games with you. One day...you're gonna see what you've missed. And me on the other hand, is gonna wish that you saw the truth." she stood there, feeling the tears building up in her system. "I don't wanna play this game with you anymore. It's over. And if you don't decide to stop the games...OUR friendship will be over also." Those exact words made her feel sick to her stomach. She never thought that he would say such a thing to her. He0 turned, and exit the house.

"Oh god." she covered her trembling mouth as she cried silently. None of this felt real to her. It all felt like a dream. And she was hoping that it would end.

Later that night

Robyn stepped out on the patio with a towel in her hand. She wore a bikini, prepared to take her midnight swim, something she normally did. She laid her towel on a resting chair, and slowly approached the eleventh feet part of the pool. The pool was so clean and clear that she could see the marble tile, the ground of the pool. "Any way..." she spoke, quickly brushing her hair from her face, because for some reason, it couldn't stay from out of her face. She had the type of hair that blew from the slightest touch of wind. Sometimes, she hated it, but a lot of people thought the opposite of it.

Justin stepped out on his balcony located on the second floor as he spoke on the cordless phone. "Well...it's not that. It's just...the things you do. You have to let her know that...she's the only one for you. IF you know what I mean." he gazed up at the sparkling sky. It was definitely a wonderful night to sit out and see the stars. A loud splash startled him out of the moment. He gazed to the side to focus in on Robyn, who swam towards the three feet of the pool. "There she is." he whispered. "Huh? Oh no. Not you. I'm talking about Robyn. She's...she's taking her midnight swim. Yeah. I just love to watch her do that. Hey...I'll call you back. Yeah, later." he hung up the phone, and kept his eyes on her. She popped up from out of the water, and slowly stepped out of the pool. Her body glistened from the water trickling down her body. That sight kept replaying in his head. The way she stepped out of the pool, her hair down her shoulders, and her nicely shaped figure in the bikini. She definitely looked like a model.

"Damn." he mumbled, as he bit the bottom of his lip. "Damn...why am I just...noticing this?" he turned on his phone, and dialed up a familiar number. He placed it beside his ear and waited for someone to respond.

"Hello?" finally, someone answered.

"Uh...hello. Hi miss Waters? This is Justin. Is Robyn in?" he asked, keeping his eyes on her as she continued swimming in the pool.

"Yes she is, but I think...she's taking her midnight swim. Is it important?"

"Um..." he thought for a moment. He didn't want to bother her but he really needed to hear her voice again. "Yeah. It is. It's really important." he lied.

"Okay. I'll go get her. Hold on a minute." he waited a few seconds, finally seeing Arnette walk out on the patio where Robyn was located with the phone in her hand. "Robyn...the phone's for you." she stepped out of the pool and grabbed her towel, patting her face with it. "Here." she handed it to her.

"Thanks." she thanked while accepting the phone. She brushed her hair back and placed the phone by her ear. "Hello?" her voice made a chill go down his spine. He just loved everything about her.

"Um...hey. It's Justin." he responded with hesitation. There was a long pause, then finally she spoke up.

"What do you want? I was...in the middle of something."

"I can see that." she slowly looked up to gaze at his balcony. There he was, looking down on her with the phone by his ear. "You can swim very well. Why haven't you tried out for the swim team?" she rolled her eyes, and looked away.

"Look...I gotta go." she turned off the phone, and headed towards the sliding door. He watched as she entered the house, and closed the door behind her.

"Shit." he whispered.

The next morning

Robyn moaned softly, slowly stirring in bed. She fluttered her eyes open, and gazed around the room, finding it hard to see because of her blurry vision. She closed her eyes, and fluttered them back open, finding it a little clearer to see. "Mmm...what time is it?" she sat up and gazed at her watch. "Ten o'clock." she threw the blanket aside, and stepped out of bed.
________

10:25 a.m. (A few minutes later)

Robyn jogged down the stairs and in the living room, instantly smelling an aroma come from the kitchen. A massive smile formed on her face. She always got excited whenever her mother cooked a big breakfast. She just loved her cooking. "Good morn..." she trailed off as she focused in on Justin. He sat at the table with her mother and father, eating breakfast with them. Her smile slowly faded. She definitely wasn't in the mood to see him.

"Good morning, Robyn. Justin decided to join us for breakfast. I'm sure you don't mind." she slowly parted her eyes from him to gaze at her mother.

"Um...of coarse I don't mind." she forced a smile on her face. "So um...what are we having for breakfast?" she asked, entering the kitchen.

"Your plate is in the oven." Justin watched as she grabbed her plate and took a seat beside him, the ONLY available seat left.

"Mmm. Everything looks delicious." she spoke, keeping her eyes on the food. "I'm starving. I didn't eat anything last night. I sorta...wasn't in the mood to eat." she quickly glanced at Justin and looked away. He had a feeling she was referring to him. "Any way..." she grabbed her fork, and shuffled up some grits, instantly stuffing them in her mouth. He sipped his orange juice as he kept his eyes on her. "So...what did you two do yesterday? You guys were out all night...after I got out of the pool." she crossed her leg over the other, making herself more comfortable.

"Well your father and I did what we normally do. We went out and got drunk." she broke out laughing.

"Ahaha. Yeah right. Hahaha." she gulped down her juice, and took a bite out of her sausage. "That'll be the day." she sat there, not bothering to say a word to Justin. He actually couldn't believe that she was ignoring him. "Um..." she bit the bottom of her lip as she fiddling with her grits. "Linda and I are gonna...hang out today. We have a heap of plans."

"Well um...Justin was just telling us the plans that you two had for the day." Henry mentioned. Robyn slowly gazed to the side to lock eyes with him. "I remembered because one of 'em had to do with cruisin' in the BMW. Ain't that right, Justin?" he wiggled his eyebrows at him. He chuckled, and held his head down.

"Is it true?" she spoke up. He hastily looked up to gaze at her. "You really made plans for us?"

"Uh...of coarse. You know...like the old days. We never missed a day together. I thought...you remembered that." she gradually looked away, thinking of what he had said. Something wasn't right about the whole thing. It didn't seem like he actually meant it.

"Um...I think I'm not going to...accept that offer. I mean..." she looked up to stare at the three gazing at her. "I made plans with Linda. I can't just...ruin them because...Justin decides to make plans for us at the LAST minute."

"Well why don't you all go together." Arnette assured. "You guys normally hang out together. What's the problem now?" she asked curiously.

"It's nothing. Just...forget it. It's no big deal. Besides...I shouldn't bring you two in it. This is only between Justin and I. We'll talk this through." a smile slowly formed on Henry's face.

"Good. I'm glad to see you're finally...growing up to become a responsible adult. Other than some people." he glanced at Arnette.

"Oh be quiet." she frolicked.
_________

Robyn stood in front of the sink as she washed the breakfast dishes that were in the sink. Justin stood up with his empty plate, and approached her with it. "Hey." he spoke up, carefully sitting the plate in the sink. She didn't bother responding. "Um..." he stuffed his hand in his pocket, deciding on what to say. "I'm sorry." he apologized. "I'm sorry for...the whole incident yesterday. I...I shouldn't have...gotten upset with you because...you don't feel the same way about me. That was very childish of me. And I must admit that...now." he paused to get a response from her, but all she did was keep quiet, tending to the dishes. "I'm really sorry, Robyn. Why...why are you doing this to me? Maybe It was meant for this to happen to me, but...people do deserve second chances. Well...I know I do. We've...know each other too long now." he bit the bottom of his lip, waiting for a reply, but she continued giving him the silent treatment. "Robyn..."

"Look..." she froze, looking up at him. "You've made your point. I'm sorry too, okay, but...that still won't change the fact that...you have feelings for me. I'm sorry, Justin. I'm sorry for making you feel this way. Just...get over me. Please."

"But...it's not that easy. YOU are what I've been looking for...for the LONGEST, and now...I'm just now realizing that. You were here all along. I just don't get how you could be so blind. I'm right here. What you've been searchin' for. Why can't you let things be good?" she held her head down, thinking of what he had said. "It's not like we haven't known each other long enough. We've been friends since were were JUST learning how to write."

"I...I don't.." she hesitantly looked up to lock eyes with his. "...know what to say." her eyes slowly filled up with solution. "I'm sorry. I'm really...sorry." tears slowly poured down her cheeks. "Excuse me." she brushed pass him and exited the kitchen. He exhaled heavily and leaned in front of the counter, slowly holding his head down in guilt.

2:31 p.m.

"Hahaaaaa." Robyn laughed at Linda. "Stop it. It's not that funny. Seriously..." they pulled up in front of a Checkers fast food restaurant, and parked the car.

"Well it is to me. Ahahaha." she turned her car off, and stepped out, closing the door afterwards. "I mean...that's like the FIRST time I heard something like this. He's in love with you. Yeah right. That's just some line...to get in your draws. Come on now. SOMEONE'S gonna have to take your virginity."

"Aw shut up." she followed her towards the building. "Seriously...I think he's tellin' the truth, but...it's still kinda hard to believe that he actually...is in love with me." they stood in front of the ordering window and waited patiently for a cashier.

"Tell me about it. I mean...the CELEBRITY...Justin Timberlake...liking YOU. I find that VERY hard to believe." the both broke out laughing. After they ordered their food, they took a seat at one of the tables outside by the restaurant. "So...how long did it take you to recover?" she asked, taking a bite out of her burger.

"What do you mean?" she asked curiously, sipping on her milk shake.

"You know...after the blood thingy." she stuffed some fries in her mouth.

"Ohhhh. That. Well...'bout a few hours. Two at the most. What about you? You seemed...a little nauseated after they took yours." she chewed on her spicy chicken sandwich. "More nauseated than me." she added in.

"It took me the whole day to recover." her eyes lit up. "I'm serious. I was sleeping like a dog...the WHOLE day." she chuckled. "I didn't remember feeling SO tired in my entire life." she shook her head pathetically.

"That's pathetic. Ahaha." Linda happened to look up and gaze to the side to focus in on a familiar looking guy. He sat two tables across from theirs with a woman that she had never seen before.

"Hmm. Would you look at that. Men in love DO move on fast." she blurted out.

"Huh?" Robyn followed her eyes, instantly landing on Justin. He sat there, eating and talking with an unfamiliar looking lady. Her mouth had dropped to the floor. She couldn't believe what was happening one bit. Just a few hours ago, he was confessing how much he felt for her, and how deeply in love he was, but less than a day, he had already moved on. It was definitely not like him. "I can't...believe this." she sat there, still in shock. She found it hard for her to take her eyes off him. She was definitely regretting how she treated him, and she DEFINITELY wished that she took him before the lady did. He happened to look up and lock eyes with hers. His smile slowly faded as he realized who it was.

She slowly looked away, instantly losing her appetite. She felt like running in a corner, and crying like a little three year old. She never felt so hurt, and humiliated. "Robyn..." she looked up to gaze at Linda. "You okay?" she asked in concern.

"Um..." she glanced back at Justin who kept his eyes on her, then looked back at Linda who kept her eyes on her. "I'm not feeling to well. I...I'll be back." she stood up and rushed towards the bathroom.
Chapter 2 by Black Coffee

Later that day (6:14 p.m.)

Robyn sat on the sofa, eating ice cream and watching television with the telephone next to her. After witnessing Justin and his new girlfriend earlier that day, she felt horrible. She kept calling him but no one would answer the phone. Something began to tell her that he was avoiding her, but she refused to believe it, because he had never did that to her before. She found herself feeling very desperate. How come she felt so misplaced as if she was the person in the wrong? Maybe she was, but she didn't get herself. It seemed like her feelings grew more for him after seeing him with his girlfriend. Just like he said, she would regret it, and she definitely felt like she regret denying her true feelings for him.

"Oh Justin." she spoke, gazing at a music video of Justin on the television. "Why am I so stupid? I should've confessed my feelings for you. Now look at me. Miserable as can be." she slammed her carton of ice cream on the coffee table, and crossed her arms over her chest as she felt the tears building up in her system. "I'm so stupid." she sniffled, feeling the tears roll down her cheek. "We are...supposed to be hangin' out together. God..." she exhaled heavily and licked her lips, tasting a salty substance of her tears. "What am I gonna do?"

The phone startled her. She quickly turned it on and placed it beside her ear. "Justin?" she answered.

"This is not Justin." a voice replied on the other end. "This is Linda. What's up with you? You sound terrible." she asked concernly.

"Oh um..." she cleared her throat. "Nothing's wrong with me. I'm fine. I was just...watching television." she lied. "What are you doing?" she sat up on the sofa, and sat in an Indian style, her favorite position.

"I was just...on my way to the mall. I was calling...to ask if you wanted to go. Oh...guess who I bumped into after I dropped you off." she paused to get a reply from her but she didn't bother responding. "Guess." she repeated.

"Um...I dunno. Who? Your ex? I don't really feel like thinking right now." she brushed her hair from out of her face. and licked her dry lips.

"Justin, silly. He was with that chick we saw earlier at Checkers. I think they were...on their way to the arcade, because I saw them head that way on my way out." that instant, she felt her heart drop. Never in her life, she felt so horrible. "Hello? Are you still there?

"Um...yeah. You know what...I think I'm gonna have to pass that offer with the mall. I'm not feeling too good. I'll talk to you later." she hung up, and broke into tears. "Oh god. That stupid bitch. She's not gonna take him away from me. I'll show her." she stood up and headed up the stairs, to her room.
_________

"So um..." Robyn sat on the sofa, sipping a cup of coffee as she spoke to Lynn. "What has Justin been up to? You know...with his new girlfriend. I haven't been able to catch him since he's been so busy with her." she spoke, not trying to sound too obvious of her jealousy. "I know he tells you mostly everything that happens in his life."

"He has a new girlfriend?" she asked, more surprised then her. Robyn sat there in confusion.

"Are you tellin' me...you didn't know he had a girlfriend? You out of all people. You're like...the first people to know news about him. Then I come in second. But besides that...you don't know? Geez. That's very weird."

"Well I haven't seen him since last night. So...that could be one of the reasons I didn't know. But before he left last night...he told me that he was going to your house to talk to you, then...he was gonna go to the club and just...hang out for a while." her eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"He said he was gonna come to my house?" she asked curiously, thinking if she remembered him stopping by that night. "Oh...I knew I heard someone knocking on the door, but...I thought my mother got it. Damn. I should've answered it. My ma probably was sleep."

"Yeah. Any way...I guess he went to the club when no one answered the phone." she held her head down, feeling a lot desperate. She needed to talk to him badly. She never felt this way over him in her life. What was it trying to tell her? That she had major feelings for him? Or that she was just jealous and she didn't want anyone interfering with her and his relationship.

"Lynn..." she lifted her head to gaze in her eyes. "I...I think..." she hesitated. "I think...I'm in love with...your son." her eyes lit up of surprise. "I mean...I've never felt this way...about him before. When I saw...him with that girl...I felt so...heartbroken. That made me think. I mean...why would I feel so horrible just because he has a girlfriend? Well...that's because I have feelings for him."

"Aw...that's wonderful. Did you tell him?" she bit the bottom of her lip and looked away.

"No. I...I didn't." she paused, thinking of how she should put her sentence. "He...confessed how he felt about me yesterday morning...after my blood donation but...I denied how I felt for him. Then...during lunch today with Linda...I saw him..." she spoke rickety due to the tears taking over. "I saw him with that girl, and...I just felt so out of place. I..." tears slowly poured down her cheeks. "I just wanted to scream my head off. I've never felt..." she sniffled. "...so bad. He...he even told me that I would regret telling him how I truly felt about him, and he was right. I would regret it, because...I'm regretting it now. I just wish...I told him. Then maybe...we would have been together now."

"Robyn...look at me." she shook her head, keeping her head down. "Robyn?" she called once more. Slowly, she lifted her head, and peered into her eyes. "You actually think...he's in love with this girl? Think about it. He only knew her for a day. You're the one who he truly loves. Trust me. And...he felt this way about you for...five years now. He just was...afraid to let you know because...of how you would react." she brushed underneath her diluted eyes with her fingers. "Don't cry. He's not...gonna get serious with this girl, because he loves you. He's just...with her...hoping that it would help him get his mind off you. Now I know. Believe me. I'm not just telling you this to make you feel better. Okay?" she smiled slyly, nodding timidly in response.

"I'm so glad I came to talk to you. I actually...feel a lot better now." she smiled massively.

"That's what I'm here for. Come here." she pulled her in a warm embrace. "Everything's gonna be fine. Just play right along with him. If he wants to...make like he doesn't care anymore then you do the same, and...it'll just make him want you more. Believe me. I've played the game before and succeeded. Haha."

"Thank you." she sniffled and wiped underneath her eyes.

"No problem. Any time." they heard voices coming from the front area of the house. A few seconds later, two people entered the living room. Robyn bit the bottom of her lip and looked away.

"Hey ma." Justin spoke, embracing her in a hug. "I hope you wasn't worried." she chuckled softly.

"No. You're a big boy now." she spoke, glancing at the woman who stood beside him.

"Oh...I want you to meet someone. Ma...this is Justice...my girlfriend. Justice...meet my mother. She's cool to get along with." he added in.

"Hello." she spoke, reaching out and shaking her hand.

"Hi. How are you?" she responded with a smile. The three of them all gazed at Robyn who kept quiet with her head down.

"Oh and I almost forgot." he spoke up. "This is Robyn...our next door neighbor." her head jerked up to stare at him. She couldn't believe what she heard at all. She expected more from him. As of now, she was just their next door neighbor, and not a friend that he had known for fourteen years. Those exact words hurt her heart. She wanted to cry, and cry until she couldn't cry no more.

"Um...I gotta go." she stood up, and brushed pass them, heading towards the front door.

"Robyn?" she heard someone call, but she didn't bother turning back. She rushed out of the house and down the sidewalk towards her house.

10: 11 p.m.

Robyn stepped out on the back patio where the pool and Jacuzzi was located. She had to take her midnight swim no matter what. It made her more relaxed and calm. She definitely needed if after what she had went through earlier that day.

She dropped her towel on one of the resting chairs, and kicked her slippers off, instantly heading towards the eleventh feet. "Pool here I come." she froze at the eleventh feet, and closed her eyes, brushing her hair back. She inhaled sharply, suddenly diving in smoothly. She took long strokes towards the three feet. Her normal routine was to swim back and forth. She would just call it an exercise since she hadn't went for her morning jog lately. She leisurely popped up from out of the water, and stepped out of the pool. "Whew." she wiped the access water from off her face, and gazed at her bikini as she straightened it out.

"That was beautiful." a voice startled her. She hastily looked up to gaze at a familiar person sitting on a resting chair, gazing at her. "You should have tried out for the swim team. You're very good at that." he spoke, gradually standing up and approaching her with a towel over his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" she spoke up, shivering from the gust of wind gusting by her.

"No particular reason at all. I just..." he stopped in front of her and eyed her figure. "...wanted to come see you. Is that okay?" he spoke softly, sending chills down her spine. She hugged herself as she shivered from the cool wind. "Here." he held the towel out and wrapped it around her. "You don't wanna catch a cold." she forcefully peeled her eyes from off of him and held her head down. "You look beautiful." she kept her head down, refusing to look him in the eyes.

"I think you should leave." she finally spoke up.

"Why? Did I...come at a bad time?" he stuffed his hands in his pockets as he kept his eyes on her.

"No. It's just..." she tried to come up with an excuse. "You interrupted me...while I was...doing my midnight swim, and...you shouldn't have done that." he held an awkward look.

"Ha. Um..." he cleared his throat. "I don't...get you sometimes. You're...very strange at some points." he paused, nibbling on the bottom of his lip. "You didn't use to care when I watched you a few weeks ago. Why now?" she hesitantly looked up to gaze in his eyes. She scrutinized his face closely, trying to read what was on his mind. Deep down, she could tell he was very interested in her, but he was trying to hold it in since he had found himself a girlfriend.

"Why did you tell your girlfriend that I was...a next door neighbor?" he held a confused look.

"Well...because you are." he spoke simply.

"Oh...so it's like that now? What about me being your best friend? Did you think she would have gotten upset if she found out we were best friends? I mean...what is it? What's the fucking problem? Do I embarrass you or something? I don't get YOU sometimes. I don't know what you're trying to prove here but...it sure as hell not working." she spoke angrily, and brushed pass him, suddenly feeling a hand grip her arm.

"Robyn..." she froze without looking back. He turned to face her and pulled her closer to him. "I didn't know...it would upset you." he spoke softly, gazing deeply in her eyes. "Seriously...I didn't. If it did...then I'm sorry. I...apologize for saying that." she rolled her eyes and looked away. "Please don't do that. I hate when you do that. It just...lets me know that you're upset with me and I don't want you to be upset with me."

"Ha." she laughed pathetically. "You don't want ME to be upset with you? Yeah right." she locked eyes with this. "I don't know WHO you think YOU'RE DEALING WITH! I'M NOT STUPID, ALRIGHT?!" she raised her voice. "You're trying to get me jealous, and you think...it will only work by...finding a girlfriend." he held a peculiar look.

"What are you talking about? Seriously. You are confusing me here." she slapped him across the face. He bit the bottom of his lip and placed his hand on the burning sensation. "What was that for?" he asked, slowly meeting eye contact with her.

"What do you think." she shook her head pathetically and turned, heading towards the sliding door.

"Robyn?" he called, following behind her. "Robyn...would you stop with this whole..."BLAME EVERYTHING ON JUSTIN" thing? I don't know WHAT THE HELL I did." she jogged up the stairs and down the hall towards her room. "Robyn...please..." he ran up the stairs and behind her, following her in her room. "Robyn..." he closed the door behind him. "All I did was come over here...to talk. I didn't...come here to fight with you."

"Oh really? Well leave then. GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" she yelled, pointing to the bedroom door.

"No. NOT until we talk this through. I don't get you. Why are you acting like this? You're upset with me and for what? What the fuck did I do? Let me know now, because I'm tired of playing these games with you." he spoke frustrated.

"WHAT GAMES?! I'M NOT PLAYIN' GAMES WITH YOU! I WANT YOU TO GET OUT NOW!" she yelled.

"Could you...lower your damn voice? I'm not yelling so therefore...you shouldn't have to yell either." she removed the towel from around her and threw it in the closet.

"You're so rude. You know that right? I don't get what she sees in you. You're nothing but a STUCK UP...CELEBRITY WHO THINKS TOO HIGHLY OF HIMSELF!" she raised her voice as she put her hair in a sloppy bun.

"Oh. Ahaha." he laughed pathetically. "I KNOW...you didn't just go there. First of all...who's the one ALWAYS GOSSIPING AND STARTING FIGHTS WITH PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW?! Let's see...the first suspect is Robyn. Oh and let's not forget about the time you cursed out the waitress JUST because she gave you the wrong order. ALL you had to do was let her know that it was the wrong order...in a more POLITE way...THEN she would have corrected it. You didn't have to YELL and cause a BIG scene. You're the stuck up brat. Just like you cheerleaders. You're the MAIN ones who think HIGHLY of yourselves."

"Just...leave. I don't wanna hear it anymore. I also don't wanna see you ever again. So just go and...have fun with your girlfriend." he crossed his arms over her chest and bit the bottom of his lip, never peeling his eyes off her.

"I know what this is about now. You're jealous. You're...jealous because I found a new girlfriend, and you have the NERVE to be upset with me. What type of shit is that? You can't get upset with me BECAUSE you wasn't interested in me. You remember I was the one who tried to GET with you, but...you were to STUCK on yourself...you didn't want to give me a chance. Because...you thought you were too better than me. Just like you cheerleaders. Well...you know what? I've had enough. While you're sittin' there...playing games...I'm gonna be moving on with my life. I'm not gonna SIT HERE and BEG YOU TO GO OUT WITH ME! IT'S NOT GONNA WORK LIKE THAT!" he raised his voice. "It's not." he sighed. "I mean...I love you and all, but...it's not worth it. None of it." tears slowly rolled down her cheeks and to the floor where it debacle and dissolved into the rug. "I'm sorry, Robyn. You had your chance, but...now you blew it. I...I don't know what else to say anymore. You made it perfectly clear that...I wasn't good enough for you." he paused, gazing deeply in her eyes. "Um...I gotta go." she watched him turn, and pull the door open.

"Justin..." she called. He froze, slowly turning to face her. "I'm sorry. I...didn't mean to...snap like that." she spoke, slowly approaching him. "Forgive me?" she stopped in front of him and reached out, brushing his cheek delicately with her thumb. "I mean...we shouldn't...fight like this. We're supposed to be...best friends. You know...there for each other. Like we promised." she bit the bottom of her lip as she gazed deeply in his blue eyes. "Can we...just kiss and make up?" she spoke, gradually removing her bikini top. His eyes instantly focused in on her large, melon breasts that flashed him perfect. "Huh, cutie?" he felt himself getting turned on one hundred percent. This was the first time he had ever seen her naked before. She moved in closer to him and began kissing down his neck. "All you have to do is...go with the flow. No one has to know." she unzipped his jeans, allowing them to fall to the floor.

"Robyn..." she froze, slowly looking up to stare at him. "I don't think...we should do this. I mean...you're still a virgin and I don't wanna hurt you." he kneeled down to pick up his jeans but she stopped him.

"That's where you come in. Since you're the experienced one...you can guide me through it." he stood up, exhaling heavily.

"It's not that. It's just...I don't wanna hurt you. You haven't...done it before and...I don't...wanna hurt you." he reached out, brushing her cheek delicately. "You know I care about you. That's all."

"Well...if you care about me so much...then SHOW ME." she backed away from him while removing the bottom part of her bikini. "Show me how much you care for me." she turned, and climbed on bed. His eyes instantly zoomed in on her delicious looking rear end that flashed him perfectly. She laid on her back and rested her hands under her head for support.

"Rob..."

"No more excuses. Show me." she interrupted him.

"Alright." he kicked his jeans off. "Fine. Just...don't say I didn't warn you." he discarded his wife beater, instantly thrusting his boxers down. Her eyes lit up of surprise. She thought about backing away but it was too late for that. He had already gotten in the mood. And she could tell from his rock.

"Um..." she stammered as he climbed on top of her. "'I...maybe you were right. We..." he invaded her lips with a kiss. "Mmm." she moaned softly, hesitantly wrapping her arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss by entering his tongue in her mouth, caressing hers delicately with his. She placed her hand on his cheek, avoiding him from breaking away. "Mmm." he broke away, and began kissing down her neck. His hand found her left breast, massaging it roughly. "Ohhhh." He twirled his tongue around her nipple, nibbling and sucking roughly right along. He did the same with the other breast, then trailed his tongue down her stomach, and around her navel area.

"Sweetie...try not to moan too loud. You don't want your mother to hear." he placed her legs over his shoulder, and stuffed his face in her clit. Her eyes shot wide open.

"Ohhh. OHHH MY GODDD! JUSSTTIINNN!" she whimpered loudly.

"Hey. Shhhh." he froze, covering her mouth with his hand. "I said not to moan too loud. You don't want your mother catching us, do you?" she shook her head no as he kept his hand over her mouth. "Good. Well...you have to keep it down, alright?" he removed his hand, and continued with his procedure.

"Ohhh. Oh godddd." she rubbed through her hair, feeling herself go insane. The way he moved his tongue, teasing and nibbling on her inner folds drove her up the wall. She had never felt so good in her entire life.

"After this...you're gonna see how serious I am about you." he spoke, kissing up her tummy, towards her breasts area. He wrapped her legs around him, positioning himself between them as he met lips with hers once again. She could already feel her heart beating erratically and he hadn't even started. "You feel like you're going insane. Don't conk out on me yet. I haven't even begun."

"I dunno. I just...it feels too incredible."

"Really?" he nibbled on her neck. She moaned softly and rubbed through his hair caressingly as he continued. "You think you ready?" he lifted his head to gaze in her eyes. "I mean...we don't have to do this. It's all up to you. I'm not forcing you to do ANYTHING you don't want to do." he replied.

"Um..." she licked her lips as she thought about her decision. "I...I do. I think we should...continue." he took a long minute, gazing in her eyes trying to make sure that she wanted it. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It's nothing. I just...wanted to see if you were...really serious about it. Well...I guess we should be...moving along. Um...if it hurts...really bad...let me know, alright? I don't wanna hurt you." she nodded in response. "Okay." he grabbed a hold to his member as he forcefully guided the head in her tight entrance.

"Mmm." she moaned, gazing in his eyes.

"We have...a long way to go." he chuckled softly.

"Just...take your time. We're...not in a rush." she responded. He bit the bottom of his lip as he continued forcing himself inside her. "Mmm oh god. I can...already feel a little pain and you're not even...in."

"Just...bite on my shoulder if it's too much. Um...it's not working like this. I'm gonna have to...pull out and try again with much force."

"Okay. However you wanna do it." he pulled out, and with one swift movement, plunging half of his size into her. Her eyes lit up as she felt more pain then pleasure. "OHHH..." he covered her mouth with his hand before she was able to moan any louder.

"Shhh. We have a little more to go." he pushed himself further into her, hearing her moan out of control between his hand. "We're almost there, okay?" with all of his strength, he shoved the rest of his length completely into her.

"Mmm mmmm" she continuously moaned between his hand.

"Oh god." he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her squeezing him tightly. "You feel...so incredible." he fluttered his eyes open to gaze at her. She laid there with tears in her eyes. "You okay?" he removed his hand to allow her to speak.

"It hurts." she cried. "It hurts...so badly." she sniffled, and looked away.

"You want me to pull out? Just like I said...it's up to you. I told you I would hurt you but...you still wanted to do it." he reminded.

"No. Please...continue." she wiped underneath her eyes and gazed back his direction. "I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" he leaned in and met lips with hers. "Just let me know, and I'll stop, okay? It's all up to you." he slowly began moving in and out of her.

"Ohhh." she bit down roughly on his shoulder, digging her fingernails in his skin.

"Mmm." he groaned by her ear. "You're so amazing." he spoke softly. "I just hope this tells you how much you mean to me." the tears constantly ran. She found it hard to stop crying. She could admit it felt good in some way, because he actually was doing it to prove to her how much he cared for her. "I love you so much, Robyn." he spoke by her ear, slowly pulling away to gaze in her eyes. "You're so beautiful, you know that right?" she sniffled, not bothering to respond. She found it difficult to talk because of the pain. It was too unbearable.

"I love you too, Justin." he leisurely leaned in and met lips with hers. She attached her arms around his neck as they continued expressing how much they cared for one another.

Later on

Justin laid on his back, gazing up at the ceiling as thoughts ran through his head. "I never thought...we would actually make love together. I mean...I had dreams about it, but...that was just...my imagination. Something that I wanted to happen. But now...it actually did. And...you were amazing." he broke the silence. She rolled over on her side to gaze at him. He laid there with a smile on his face. "It sure did...make my day."

"Um...I dunno. I'm still confused about the whole thing. I mean..." he slowly gazed to the side to stare at her. "I dunno if we did it just for the sex, or...we did it...because we really cared for each other."

"We did. I did it because I care for you." he responded.

"Really? Well...why did you go find someone that fast? I mean...the SAME day you...asked me out...you went to go find someone else. If you really cared for me...you would have waited at least a week or so. Not the same day." she rolled on her back and crossed her arms over her chest in disappointment.

"Robyn...just like I said...I wasn't gonna wait all my life...until YOU were ready to confess how you felt for me. I don't know about you, but...I wasn't put on this earth to...be alone. I want someone to love and make love with. Someone who loves me just as much as I love that person. What did you expect me to do? Get on my knees and beg for you. I really don't think that was...necessary at all."

"No...I didn't expect for you to do that. But I didn't expect for you to show me how much you cared." his head jerked back offensively.

"Wait a minute. Hold up. What was all of this about? You just LOST your virginity to me. What the HELL does that tell you?" he spoke angrily. "You wanted me to show you how much I cared for you by making love to you, so THAT'S what I did. I must admit I didn't want to at first BECAUSE I was afraid that it would hurt you. Come on now. IF I didn't care if it hurt...that would have showed you that I really didn't care, but NO. I cared about your feelings. Oh and...the day you donated blood. I even STOPPED by to send you flowers. Your favorite...roses. What did that tell you? I wasn't doing it just to get in your pants. Just to let you know, because I could have done that a LONG TIME AGO!" he raised his voice. "We've known each other for FOURTEEN years now. Why will I now have to split game just to get in your draws? That would have just been a waist of my time, because I do have a life. Whether you believe it or not. I don't know about you but I do."

"I do too." she spoke simply. "And...my life doesn't include YOU!" she spat out. His angry look slowly formed into a frown.

"It doesn't? But...I thought we were...best friends, and..."

"I thought so too." she froze to get a response from him but all he did was hold his head down with a sad look on his face.

"Well um...I know now." he stepped out of bed and grabbed his boxers, slipping them on. "I'm sorry about this whole night. It shouldn't have happened." he spoke while putting back on his clothes. "I just don't get why you treat me so cold. All I try to do is...make you happy, but...nothing works for you." he put on his socks and sneakers and pulled the door open, once again looking back to gaze at her. "At least I know now to REALLY move on with my life, because...there's no use with you." he turned, exiting the room and closing the door behind him.

"Oh my god." she covered her mouth in shock. She definitely knew that she screwed up big time. There was just no way in the world that she could make it up to him. It definitely was over. 

Two days later (Robyn's birthday)

Robyn and Justin hadn't seen each other in two days after the whole incident. She figured he was still upset about the whole thing. Who wouldn't? She would have been upset also.

She hung out at Linda's house practically half of the day, talking with her. "So...I just don't know what's going on. Any way...I need to start packing for the move. I can't...stay around here much longer. Especially not around Justin. I just can't stand him at this point."

"Well...to tell you the truth...Justin doesn't look like the bad guy really. I mean...what does he have to do...just to prove to you that he really loves you? Why would the man have to lie about it? There's like...millions of women out there...who wants him. He can easily get a woman, but...he chose you. You're everything he wants in a girl. That's what he told me and I definitely can believe him."

"It's...I mean..." she paused, thinking of a way to put her sentence. "You have to promise me you won't tell anyone. Keep this to yourself." she lowered her voice.

"Fine. I promise. Now what is it?" she asked, anxiously to hear.

"Um...two nights ago...I lost my virginity to him." she gasped, covering her mouth in shock. "Yeah and...that's how the WHOLE thing started. I...began to have doubts for some reason. I mean...something just kept telling me that he was just in it for the sex, then another voice kept telling me...he really loves you but I was just TOO confused at the time to think right. Now...I completely ruined our friendship."

"Oh my god. What the hell did you say to the man? It couldn't have been that bad."  she spoke interested.

"Trust me. It was. I told him...he wasn't a part of my life." her eyes shot wide open like never before.

"No. You didn't." she shook her head yes. "How could you? Justin's like...the best thing that ever happened to you. He's your best friend. Well...was. But any way...why did you say that? That was really harsh. I mean...you guys have been through EVERYTHING together. You spent PRACTICALLY your WHOLE LIFE with him. And...you had the guts to say that he wasn't a part of your life? I could imagine how horrible he felt. Boy oh boy. I probably would have beat your ass if you said that to me." she chuckled.

"I know. I...I don't know what I was thinking when I said that. But...any way...I tried calling him but he wouldn't answer. I even paged him and...buzzed his cell. He still wouldn't answer. He's actually avoiding me."

"WHO WOULDN'T?! I would too if you said something like that to me." she held her head down, rubbing through her lose hair in boredom. "You guys have to talk this out. You can't end a perfectly good friendship over this. This is baby shit. If you should...told him how you truly felt then you could have avoided this WHOLE thing. Sometimes...you can be very childish." she kept quiet, thinking of a few things. She knew the whole thing was her fault, but she still didn't have the guts to admit it. She was the type of person who never wanted to be wrong. She always wanted to be right. And she began to believe what Justin had said to her. He was right. She thought too highly of herself.

Three hours later

Robyn entered her house, and closed the door behind her. She hung her purse on the rack by the door and entered the living room to see a familiar person sitting on the sofa. They both met eye contact with each other, feeling nervous all over. "Justin? Um...what are you doing here?" just by looking at him, flashbacks of losing her virginity to him replayed in her mind. He arose from the sofa, and slowly approached her with a gift wrapped box in his hands.

"I came by to...drop this off. Your mother offered to give it to you, but...I wanted to deliver it in person." he handed her the box. "I just...hope you like it." she hesitantly accepted it out of his hand, and gazed at it curiously.

"Wh...what is it?" she asked, looking up to lock eyes with his.

"Open it and see." she gradually tore the wrapping paper off, and came face to face with a black suede box. She lifted the lid, instantly focusing in on a sterling silver necklace with the words "I love you" attached in the middle where a huge diamond was placed. The whole necklace was covered with diamonds, making it glimmer more stronger, almost hurting her eyes.

"Oh my god. This is...beautiful." she spoke shockingly.

"Yeah. But...none of it could compare to you." she looked up to gaze in his eyes. "I bought that necklace...a while back. I had it since last year. I was gonna give it to you for your eighteenth birthday but...you were with someone and...you seemed too in love at the time. I didn't want him to see you with some necklace another guy bought for you. It probably would have...ruined things." he explained. "Any way...I just...thought I'd give that to you."  her eyes slowly filled up with solution. "And...I want you to know that...I really love you. The other night...was me showing you...how much you meant to me. It was not just for sex...just to let you know. And I don't...wanna put a grudge on you because of what you said. I perfectly understand. I also don't wanna be enemies with you. I just...came here to...give you your gift...and...get on with my life. I heard you was moving." he paused to get a response from her. She held her head down, crying silently. "I know it's because of me. And again...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...upset you in any way. I just thought...I should express how much I loved you. Well I still do." he licked his lips and held his head down. "I'm gonna...really miss you, Robyn. I'm gonna miss you so much." he forced to keep in the tears that were begging to pour. "Um..." he moved in closer to her, keeping his eyes on her. He lifted her head with her chin and gazed deeply in her eyes. "I love you." he watched as the tears poured down her cheeks. "I will always." he hesitantly placing a soft kiss on her lips, and pulled away to gaze in her eyes. "I gotta go. Bye." he pulled the front door open and exited the house.

She dropped to her knees, and broke into tears. "What have I done? Oh god...what have I done?" she cried hysterically.

Chapter 3 by Black Coffee

7:56 p.m. (Later that day)

"No." Robyn shook her head as tears poured down her cheeks. She was talking with her mother in the living room, after the incident between her and Justin. "I just..." she clenched the gift that Justin had bought for her between her fingers. "I don't know what to do, mommy. He...he bought me this expensive gift for my birthday." she cried. "When I was sick from donating blood...he bought me some flowers. He...confessed how much he loved me. Not only that." she looked up to gaze in her eyes. "He also made love to me." her eyes lit up. "But...since I was such a COWARD to confess how I felt...he went and found someone else. He even told me I would regret it and now...I sure am." she shook her head pathetically as the tears constantly ran.

"Robyn..."

"I mean..." she cut her off. "I love him. More than ANYTHING in this world."

"Well...why won't you just...tell him?" she spoke calmly.

"I can't. Don't you understand? It's too late for that now. He found someone. All I can do is...hope he decides who he REALLY wants to be with." she licked her moist lips. "Um..." she sniffled and lifted her head to peer in Arnette's eyes. "I Just...wanna thank you for...sitting here...and listening to my sad story. I'm surprised you didn't tell me to tell my sad stories to Oprah like I say when you try to tell me your problems." she chuckled softly. "Thanks, ma. I love you." she smiled warmly.

"I love you too." she embraced her in a warm hug.

"Mmm well..." she pulled away and arose from the sofa. "I have to go finish packing. I move in another week. YES! I'm SIX days away from getting my OWN PLACE! Whoop ti doooo." she spoke excitedly while jogging up the stairs and towards her room.

A week later

Linda dropped a box of books by the door in Robyn's room. "Whew. That should be the LAST load. I am SO whooped." she took a seat on the foot of her bed, and fell flat on her back, gazing up at the ceiling. "Don't EVER ask me to help you move AGAIN! Damn. Why didn't you ask your best friend to help you?" she asked, sitting up and watching Robyn straighten the cosmetics on her dresser.

"Who? Justin? Um...I wouldn't have felt right askin' him. Did you forget about the incident already?"

"Uh no. But...I thought you said he bought you that diamond necklace you're wearing now?" she glanced at the necklace through the mirror, then continued with what she was doing.

"Yeah he did. And so?" she spoke simply. "You didn't actually think it would have fixed things? I mean...if it did...it would be like...he was trying to buy my friendship and things don't work like that with me. Plus...I know he's more smarter than that. We've known each other for like...fourteen years now. You might as well say our WHOLE life, because we met when we were five. Well I was five and he was six."

"Whatever, but...you lost your virginity to him. I know that was something special, right?" she bit the bottom of her lip and slowly turned to face her.

"Well...it was. I mean..." she smiled slyly. "It was the most...amazing thing I've EVER felt before. When he made love to me...it was like...I was the only person he truly loved. He just...made me feel so good. And I've never felt like that before. It was something really new to me." she sighed heavily. "He did things that I never thought he would do."

"Like what?" she asked, very interested. Robyn locked eyes with hers and shook her head pathetically.

"Look at you. So anxious to know. Any way...you know...just things like...NASTY things." she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I know that, but...what TYPE of nasty things? Did he eat you out?"

"Well...maybe. Maybe not." her eyes lit up.

"You kiddin' me, right? He went down on you?" she spoke, lowering her voice. Robyn smirked and held her head down. "Oh my god. I can't believe it." she spoke shockingly.

"Yep. AND it felt so damn good. He is AMAZING in bed. Believe me. We would have done it all night if I hadn't...pissed him off." she chuckled softly.

"I still can't believe he did that. It's very...hard to believe." she held her head down and fiddled with her fingers in boredom.

"Any way...I'm hungry as hell. This moving did all the damage. Wanna go out for a late lunch? My treat." she spoke up.

"Cool. I'll drive." she followed Robyn out of the room.

12:01 p.m.

Robyn stood on a chair, painting one side of her bedroom white. She was up all night redecorating the house. She had finished everything else except for her room which she tried to accomplish before eleven.

She listened to her CD player as she continued. Justin with "Cry me a river" was on at the time. "Baby go on and just Cry me a riverrrr. Yeahhh yeahhh." she song along as she carefully painted the edge of the wall. "Damn. I need a major artist in here to draw me some Winnie the Pooh characters." she dipped her brush in the small container of paint continuously. "Justin knows how to draw. Shit." As soon as she reached out to paint the wall, she heard her doorbell go off. "The hell..." she froze, gazing at her bedroom door. "Who the hell is that?" she carefully stepped off the chair, and exited the room, heading down the hallway. "It has to be Linda. What does she want now?" she jogged down the stairs, heading straight towards the door, hearing the doorbell go off again. "Okay, okay. I'm comin'." she peered out the peep hole, instantly freezing. "Oh my god. OMG!" she ran from the door, suddenly freezing. "Okay, okay. Just...stay calm." she spoke, fanning herself. "It's only Justin." she inhaled sharply. "But I haven't seen him in a WEEK! God I've missed him so much. I have to answer it." she spoke, rushing towards the door. "But..." she froze once more. "What if...he comes on to me? Then what am I gonna do? Ugh. Damn.' she brushed her SHORT shorts down, and hesitantly unlocked the door, slowly pulling it open. He lifted his head to stare at her and stuffed his hands in his pockets, a habit he does when he's nervous.

"Hey." he spoke up.

"Hey." she spoke softly, and held her head down. "What's up? What are you doing here?" she asked, looking back up to gaze at him.

"I just...stopped by to...see you. Your mother told me where you lived." she bit the bottom of her lip, slowly looking away. "Um...look...I understand if you're still upset with me. And...if you have company, or busy..." his eyes trailed down her half naked figure. She wore a white tank top, practically showing her breasts and very short shorts. There were speckles of paint stains on parts of her body. It sort of seemed weird to him, but he actually thought she looked very sexy like that. Her hair was also out, looking wild and one paint stain was on her left cheek. "...I'll just...leave you alone. I'm sorry for showing up without your permission. I won't come back again." he paused. "Bye." he slowly turned, heading back to his car.

"Justin?" he froze, slowly turning to face her. "Come here." he held a questioning look. "Please." she spoke, feeling the tears building up in her system. He leisurely approached her while keeping his eyes on her.

"Yes?" she stopped in front of her.

"Oh god." she wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly meeting lips with his. "Mmm. I've missed you so much." she breathed between his lips. "I'm so ecstatic that you came." he attached his arms around her waist and pulled back to peer in her eyes.

"I...terribly missed you. After the whole incident...I cried every night. It was like...I hated you and loved you at the same time." she bit the bottom of her lip. "Does that make any sense to you?"

"It makes...perfectly sense, because...I felt the same way. I kept telling and denying that I truly loved you, while the people who knew me...kept saying the opposite." he kept the eye contact with her. "But...my love for you is not the same love you feel for me." there she was, denying her love once again. "I love you as in...caring a lot about you, but...I'm not in love with you." he bit the bottom of his lip and held his head down.

"I understand."

"Besides...you're with someone already." he slowly lifted his head to gaze in her eyes.

"Yeah. You're right." they kept the eye contact for a period of time then looked away. "Well..." he released her, and took a few steps back. "I guess I'll be...on my way now. I just...came to see if you were okay." deep down, he had hoped she would end up telling him how she truly felt and that they would have gotten together, but he had to play it off cool and pretend as if he wasn't hurt.

"Yeah I guess...I have to go finish painting my room. After that...I have to hop in the shower and hop in bed. I'm so tired from moving today. I'm probably gonna sleep the whole day tomorrow." he chuckled. "What about you? Do you have any plans with Justice?"

"Um...I dunno. I"ll have to see how the weather is tomorrow. It's supposed to be raining. Partly cloudy. Some shit like that." she nodded timidly.

"Yeah." he stuffed his hands in his pockets as he continued keeping the eye contact. He had a feeling he knew what she wanted. "Um...you know what? Since we haven't...hung out for a while...you wanna come in and...maybe watch some horror movies with me? We could order pizza." a smile slowly formed on his face.

"That would be great."

"Cool." she stood aside and watched him enter the house. "I'm just gonna..." she closed the door behind him. "...hop in the shower. I'll be out in a few. You could have a seat on the sofa. The remote is on the coffee table." she walked up the stairs. "I'll be back down in a sec." he took a seat on the sofa and grabbed the remote, turning the TV on.
__________

Robyn slightly jumped off the sudden impact on the TV. They were watching a horror movie while eating pizza. "Oh my god." she spoke in shock, resting her head on Justin's lap. "Can you believe that? I...can not believe that one bit." he chuckled softly and took a bite out of his pizza.

"I can. What's so hard to believe? A man got his head chopped off. Haha." she rolled her eyes playfully and continued watching the movie. Suddenly the subtitles began rolling up the screen.

"What? That's it?" she sat up. "Perfectly great." she spoke sarcastically. "They end a horror movie by chopping the killer's head off."

"Look, sweetie...they only did that to give you a hint that there was gonna be another part. Duhhhh. Any way...I have the latest one called Halloween Resurrection, but it's at the house. Sorry." she sucked her teeth and looked away.

"Just great. Well..." she stood up and approached the entertainment center. "Let's see what other movies are on." she leaned over and changed the channel. "Sorry if I'm in your way. I have a remote but it's in one of those boxes and I don't feel like going through them right now." she explained.

"No problem. Take your time." he spoke, gazing at her butt cheeks that flashed him perfectly. "I have a perfect view any way." he licked his lips sexily.

"Of what?" his eyes lit up as he realized he blurted it out.

"Um...of the TV." he lied.

"Have you ever seen booty call? Well it's on."

"Booty call?" he asked, keeping his eyes on her rear end. "Um...yeah. Definitely. I've seen booty call before." he paused. "I see it everyday." he spoke softly. "I'm also watching it now."

"Pardon?" she asked, turning to face him.

"Uh..." he locked eyes with hers, chuckling nervously. "Nothing. It was nothing important." she smirked while resting her hand on her hip.

"You're SO...freaky. You think you're slick. I know what you were talking about. I told you about staring at my ass." he broke out laughing.

"What? That's nonsense." he spoke between laughs. "I'm serious. I know what you were talking about. Booty call. The movie that Eddie Murphy plays in." she rolled her eyes and turned, continuing to flip through the channels.

"Alright, bone head." he chuckled softly. "Great. Anaconda is on." she stood straight up as she kept her eyes on the television screen.

"Yeah. I got a big Anaconda underneath my belt that you could sit on" he teased. She hastily turned to face him with a shocked look on her face.

"You asshole." his eyes lit up.

"Oops. Did I think too loud? Damn." she rolled her eyes and took a seat beside him.

"You're such a freak." he kept laughing, face and eyes red as fire.

"I'm sorry, Rob. I just...can't help but joked with you. I just...love to see your face reactions. They're priceless." she crossed her arms over her chest and paid more attention to the movie.

"Any way...shut up. The movies on." she demanded. "I know you're a big...JLO fan, right?" she asked curiously.

"JLO? Nah. I mean...I'm very fond of her ass, but...other than that...she's aight." she broke out laughing. "What?"

"You're SO crazy. Her ass? That's all you look for in a woman. Her big ass. You're such a butt person. Seriously."

"Not really. You have to have...a nice personality. A pretty face. Um...nice legs. You have to be very courtesy and brave. I can't stand cowards and stingy people. Uh...pretty feet and nice long hair. I love to...suck on girls toes during for play." she held a disgusted look. "Ahaha. Look how you're lookin'. Any way...last but not least...medium sized breasts. They can't be small. Well...VERY small. THEN...the junk in the trunk comes last. She has to be workin' it. I like to see it...sway from left to right. Mmm. Oh and...she HAS to have pretty ass lips, because I love to kiss and...she just has to have nice lips so I could suck and...nibble on 'em. Haha." she shook her head pathetically.

"Let me guess...Justice is all of the above."

"Well...not exactly. I'm just attracted to her legs and personality. She has beautiful legs and a wonderful personality, but she's just...too shy at some points. The first thing that attracted me to her at the club that night was her legs. She was sitting at the bar all alone...wearing this short dress. When I approached her...she was very shy and...she didn't want to dance. She didn't want to do anything, but...I overlooked all of that, and...I just thought...she was very interesting so that's why I...exchanged numbers with her." he paused. "When I try to kiss her in public...she holds back. But it's a different story when we're alone. Boy oh boy. She can be very naughty."

"Hmm." she paused, deciding on whether to ask him a personal question that was on her mind. "Just one question..." he gazed in her eyes. "Did you fuck her yet?" his eyes lit up. "I'm just wondering. I mean...you usually tell me EVERYTHING. I know you slept with...six women now. Including me...which would make seven."

"Yeah, but..." he licked his lips. "Yours was special. very special. I've never told ONE single woman I've been with that I loved them. The farthest I went was licking them. NOT loving." she bit the bottom of her lip, thinking if she should believe him or not. "I mean...come on, Rob. Why would I sit here and waist my time lying to you? Who's as beautiful as you?" she instantly locked eyes with his.

"Justice." she answered. His head jerked back appallingly.

"What? You've got to be kiddin' me. She can't compare to your beauty. I can even prove that. JC gave her a seven out of ten when he saw her, and he gave you a nine. Come on now. What does that tell you?" he paused, gazing deeply in her eyes. "I mean...you're everything I've been lookin' for in a woman."

"Oh really? And you're just now noticing this?" she asked, irritated.

"NO. I've noticed it...for five years now. It uh...all started that day when we were at the beach with BOTH of our families." he looked away. "You were wearing this...blue bikini and...you were tanning yourself while laying on your stomach." he paused, licking his lips. "I mean...your body. How slender it was and...how it curved up when you reached your ass. Your nice legs and...I just started noticing how beautiful you were. Before that...I just thought of you as a sister I never had, but...when I realized YOU had ALL of the features I desired in a woman...I just KNEW you were the one." he chuckled. "When we use to fight...it just FELT like we were...a married couple." she gazed deeply in his eyes as she listened closely. "People use to look at us and just automatically say that...we would make a beautiful couple." she held her head down. "I dunno. Maybe I'm hallucinating."

"No." she shook her head and looked away as she could feel the tears building up in her system. "This is not...easy for me, Justin. I mean...why am I feeling like this? Why can't...I feel the same way?" she sniffled, feeling the tears fall down her cheeks. "I'm sorry. I'm...so sorry."

"No. Don't apologize for the way I feel. It's not your fault that I fell in love with you. And...I'm so sorry for not telling you this a long time ago."

"Um..." she sniffled and looked up to gaze in his blue eyes. "Are you thirsty? I have...coke in the frig." she hopped on another subject before things could heat up. He held a confused look as he watched her stand up and head towards the kitchen. "Oh god." she pulled the refrigerator open. "Don't get too emotional now, Rob." she spoke to herself, quickly reaching out and grabbing a two liter coke. "He looks so damn fine. Oh boy. Just...relax." she sat two glasses on the counter and poured a certain amount of coke in them. "What am I gonna do? Maybe I should...confess how I feel." she put the coke back in the refrigerator and turned, grabbing the two glasses, suddenly feeling a hand touch her arm. She jumped, quickly turning to face the individual. "Shit." she accidentally released the glasses, watching them debacle against the marble floor. "Oh my god."

"Shit. I'm...so sorry. Really." he looked up to gaze in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Rob." he apologized once more.

"No um...it's okay. It's all my fault. Um...could you grab me that mop and broom...over there? Along with the dusk pan."

"Sure." he grabbed the contents and handed them to her. "Um...don't worry about it. I'll clean this up."

"Nah. It's okay. I got it."

"But I insist. You're not even wearing shoes." he spoke, glancing at her bare feet. "You could get cut and I don't want that to happen. Here just...grab a hold to me. I'll carry you to the other side."

"Are you sure you..."

"Yes. Now come on. I got it." she hopped on him and allowed him to carry her to the other side of the kitchen where the entrance was. He bit the bottom of his lip while gazing deeply in her eyes. "Here ya' go." he helped her to her feet, not realizing his hands were glued to her rear end. "Um...well..." he released her, and turned, grabbing the broom and dusk pan. "This will be an easy track." she took a seat at the table and watched as he cleaned the mess up. "Hmm...that should do it. Now all I need to do is mop it." he spoke, mopping the area continuously. "Ha. Done." he looked up to gaze at her. "Looks okay?"

"Yeah. You did an excellent job, Mister clean." she frolicked. He chuckled and sat the broom and dusk pan in the corner of the kitchen where they belonged.

"Wait until it dry, then you could walk over there." he turned to face her. She sat there with her head down. "You okay?" he spoke calmly while kneeling down between her legs.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just...a little tired." she looked up to lock eyes with his.

"What you need to do is...rest. You've been up ALL day...moving stuff around." he suggested. "I'll help you in bed." he stood up and wrapped his arms around her, carrying her upstairs, to her room. He flipped the blankets back, and laid her on the bed. "Want anything before I go?"

"Nah. Mmm I'm fine." she rolled on her side to face him. He kneeled down on her bed side and gazed at her beautiful features.

"Well um...I'm gonna...go so you could get your sleep. If I stay here any longer...I will keep you up." he bit the bottom of his lip, slowly reaching out and brushing her cheek softly with his thumb. She closed her eyes, enjoying his warm touch. He leaned in, slowly meeting lips with hers. Her eyes shot wide open at the sudden outburst. She wanted the moment to last forever, but she HAD to pretend like she wasn't too interested. He broke away and pulled back, gazing deeply in her eyes. "I'll see you later." he stood up and headed towards the door.

"Justin?" she called. He froze, slowly turning to face her. "Um...could you...stay until I...fall asleep?" a smile slowly formed on his face.

"Sure." he took a seat beside her body and pecked her on the forehead. "You're gonna be safe with me." he spoke, watching her  eyes close shut.

The next day

Robyn stepped out of her Mercedes Benz, and stepped up on the porch. She rung the doorbell, and brushed her lose hair behind her ear as she waited for a reply. A few seconds later, the door flew open and there stood a familiar looking person. "Robyn? Hey. Come in." she smile warmly and entered the house.

"Hey, Misses Harless. I came by to see Justin."

"Oh sure. He's out back in the pool. Have a seat. I'll go get him." she assured.

"Thanks." she took a seat on the sofa and crossed her leg over the other.

Her eyes focused in on a picture of her and Justin when they were little. They both wore party hats. She had guessed it was token at a birthday party. "Robyn?" she looked back to gaze at Justin.

"Hey." she smiled massively. "Um..." her eyes slowly trailed down his glistening figure. He only wore boxers, showing his massive size perfectly. This had gave her plenty of thoughts of hot sex. "I just...came by to see you." she stood up in her seat.

"Cool. Um...you wanna talk?" she nodded meekly, and bit the bottom of her lip, slowly holding her head down.

"Sure." she spoke inaudibly. "But if you're busy...I perfectly understand."

"Nah." he headed up the stairs. "We could talk in my room." he assured.

"Okay." she followed him up the stairs and in his room.

"Close the door for me, please." he spoke, throwing his towel in the closet. She did what was told and turned, facing him, realizing he wore nothing. Her eyes lit up surprisingly.

"Um..." she quickly turned her back to him. "Do you want me to leave until...you're finished?"

"Nah. It's okay. It's not like you haven't seen me naked before." she hesitantly turned back to face him. At this point, he had already wrapped a towel around his waist. "So...what do you wanna talk about?" he asked, going through his wardrobe in the closet.

"Nothing much. I called but no one answered. I just wanted to know if...you wanted to go to the mall with me. I wanted to get those shoes I saw last time when I went with Linda."

"Hmm. Well..." he entered the room with an outfit in his hand. "I sorta...had plans already with...Justice. We were also going to the mall." her smile slowly faded. "BUT I didn't say you couldn't come with us. You know you're welcomed to go anywhere with me."

"Um...nah. That's okay. I don't wanna...tag along with you guys. I'll just...ask Linda." she turned, pulling the door open.

"Robyn?" she froze, not bothering to look back. "Please come." she slowly turned to face him. "I would love your company."

"But...don't you wanna have your own privacy with your girlfriend? Believe me. It's not fun when you have someone taggin' along. It just reminds me when my cousin use to aggravate me when I invited company over." he chuckled.

"But I don't think of you like that." he paused. "Just come with us. Please. Don't worry. Justice is easy to get along with. Plus, I need someone to talk to. She's not really talkative." she bit the bottom of her lip as she thought of her decision.

"Well..."

"Pleassseeeee." he pouted playfully. She rolled her eyes mischievously.

"Fine. I'll go. But ONLY for you. If you guys do all of that mushy mushy crap...I'm gonna leave."

"Ahaha. Why? It shouldn't matter to you. I mean...you don't like me in that way any way." she smirked.

"Just like I said." he rolled his eyes and turned, heading towards the bathroom.

"Fine. We won't do it in front of you. Happy now." he entered the bathroom. "I'll be out in a few."
_________

Justin pulled up in a drive way and beeped his horn. A few minutes later, a lady came jogging towards the car. "Look at her. She's so cute." Robyn rolled her eyes and looked away. Justin watched as Justice sat in the car and closed the door. "Hey, sweetie." he leaned over and pecked her on the lips. "You look beautiful." she blushed massively.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." she looked back to stare at Robyn who sat in the back seat. "Oh...hello. I didn't realize you were there."

"Hey. I'm Robyn." she extended her hand out to shake hers. "We've met before." she spoke as they shook hands.

"Yeah. I remember. You look nice. I love your dress." she complimented.

"Thank you." she smiled and locked eyes with Justin's from the rear view mirror. She rolled her eyes and looked away.

An half hour later, they had finally made it to the mall. "Damn. It is PACKED here." Justin spoke, carefully pulling up in the busy parking lot. "Um...I know I'm not gonna fine a space." he focused in on a car pulling out of a parking space. "Great. This one is mine." he parked his car in the space, and turned the engine off. "Alright Ladies...it's time to go shopping." they all stepped out of the car and headed towards the building. "You okay?" he asked Justice while grabbing a hold to her hand.

"Yeah. I'm fine." they entered the building and proceeded further in the mall.

"Hey, lil' momma." a guy spoke, walking by Robyn. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Um...sure." she stopped, and looked up to see Justin and Justice still walking ahead. "Well...they don't realize I've stopped any way."

"You got a man?" the guy asked.

"Um...no Not really. I'm...trying to hook up with someone." she answered. Justin looked back to realize Robyn wasn't behind them.

"Where's Robyn?" he asked, gazing around the room, suddenly focusing in on her. "There she is." he noticed she was talking to a guy, suddenly feeling jealousy spread throughout his whole body. "Who the hell is he?" he spoke angrily.

"Here's my number." she jotted down her number on the palm of his hand. "Call..." she felt a hand grip her arm, quickly pulling her away from him.

"What the hell are you doing?" she peered in a familiar pair of blue eyes.

"I was just...talking with..."

"Hey..." Justin locked eyes with the guy. "I was TALKING to her." he spoke bravely.

"Oh really?" he asked, taking a step towards him. "Well did you know that she was my girlfriend?" his eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"Hmm. Well you must be ain't satisfying her if she has to come to the mall to find the perfect dick." he spat out. His eyes shot wide open.

"Bitch." he spoke, striking his fist and punching him in the face. Robyn gasped, covering her mouth in shock.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" she asked, kneeling down beside the guy who laid on the floor, holding his cheek in pain. She looked up to stare at him with an upset look on her face. "You...BASTARD!" she spoke, slapping him across the face. "How could you? Why did you do that? HUH?! Why did you tell him I was your fucking girlfriend?"

"I...I just don't think...you should be talking to a creep like him." her head jerked back offensively.

"A creep? YOU'RE THE ONLY CREEP AROUND HERE! THAT WAS SO NOT RIGHT ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!" she raised her voice. "YOU CAN'T JUST SCARE EVERY GUY THAT TRIES TO TALK TO ME AWAY! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! MY FATHER?!"

"No." his eyes slowly filled up with solution. "I'm your best friend, and I KNOW what he's all about."

"Oh really?" she shook her head pathetically. "Well...as of now...you're just another CREEP out there." she spat out coldly. "You're not my father, and you sure as hell...NOT MY FRIEND! I...I don't know what to think of you anymore." her voice became rickety, due to the tears taking over. "I thought you were better than this." she sniffled.

"Robyn..." he reached out to touch her but she jerked away.

"Don't touch me. DON'T YOU DARE...TOUCH ME!" she yelled. Tears slowly poured down her cheeks. "I hate you." she turned, and headed towards the entrance of the building.

"Robyn...I'm sorry." he spoke, watching her exit the building. "I didn't mean to." he spoke inaudibly, slowly gazing around the room to notice everyone staring at him. "What the HELL are you people looking at? Shit! MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!" he spoke angrily, quickly following the way Robyn went.

Chapter 4 by Black Coffee

Note:    Hey guys, sorry for just now letting ya'll know that Robyn is a supermodel. It was really stupid of me for just letting you guys know after really getting into the story. Sorry.

Two weeks later

Robyn reached out and picked up the phone from off the receiver, slowly resting it by her ear afterwards. "H...hello?" she spoke groggily.

"HEY ROBYNNNN!!!" a voice shrieked into the phone. She yanked the phone out of her reach, staring in shock. "WASSUP, GIRLLL!!!" she knew who it was automatically.

"Um..." she placed the phone by her ear. "Linda...what's your problem? Why did you have to yell in the phone? I'm still in bed." she rubbed her tired eyes, slowly gazing at the clock that read 1:15.

"Really? You're still in bed and it's going on one thirty? Girl you betta get up. We have plans today." she reminded. "Or did you forget already? We're supposed to go to Islands of Adventure." her eyes shot wide open.

"What?" she shot up in bed. "I...I forgot about that." Linda chuckled softly.

"Of coarse you did. So...get dress. I hope you have your things packed. I'll be there in another hour. Bye." she hung up the phone.

"Oh my god." she stepped out of bed, quickly entering the closet for an outfit to wear.

An hour later

Robyn grabbed her luggage, and jogged down the stairs, and in the living room. Before she was able to sit her luggage down, someone knocked on the door. "What? she held her luggage in her hand as she approached the door. She unlocked it with her available hand, and pulled it open. "Lin..." she trailed off, realizing it wasn't Linda. "What are you doing here? I told you..."

"I had to come see you." he interrupted. "I haven't...seen you in TWO weeks after the incident at the mall." he paused, gazing in her eyes. "You know I NEVER meant to hurt you. I..." his eyes were red, and filled up with solution like he had been crying.

"Then why did you do it?" she asked, still upset while resting her hand on her hip.

"Um...I don't know. That's the part I'm confused about. I mean...you know how I feel about you. I...I love you...so much, and...when I saw you...talking with that guy...it was like...he was trying to take you away from me. And...I couldn't let that happen." he licked his lips and held his head down. "I didn't mean to hurt you. Seriously. I had no intention of doing that." she bit the bottom of her lip and held her head down. His eyes finally focused in on the suitcase she held in her hand. "Um...you going somewhere?" he asked curiously.

"Uh..." she lifted her head to gaze in his eyes. "Yeah. I am." he could feel the tears building up in his system.

"Robyn..." he rubbed through his hair in frustration as he slowly moved in closer to her. "I love you. I...I love you...too much." the tears slowly poured down his cheeks. "For the past two weeks...all I kept doing was crying like a little wuss, and...thinking about you. I couldn't eat or sleep. I couldn't even step FOOT out the house. It just felt like...the WHOLE word was against me." he sniffled. "I didn't know...being in love would hurt so much. This is something...new to me, because...I've never felt in love before." she kept her eyes on him, wondering if he was telling the whole truth, because she knew he was also a good actor, and he could have been acting the whole thing out. "Believe it or not, but...I can't live without you. I felt like...killing myself. And...I would have if...JC didn't stop me." she held a confused look.

"What? You were gonna commit suicide...because of me?" he nodded timidly. "How insane can you get? I'm not worth over you losing your life. Just...move on. Find somebody else who...loves you the same way." she spoke rudely.

"But I can't. It's not...easy like that. I mean...why can't you just see that...I really love you, and wanna be with you? Huh? Why do you have to be so stubborn and...too into yourself? For Christ sake...we've known each other for FOURTEEN years now. Why would I have to stand here...and lie about the whole thing? It would be just a waist of my time."

"Believe it or not...you're wasting your time anyway." she spoke simply. He licked his moist lips and held his head down, thinking of something else to say.

"I can't...believe you. Why are you treating me so cold...like I'm a stranger? We've known each other for...practically all our life, and...it doesn't seem like...we've been best friends at all. I didn't know you could be so heartless." she rolled her eyes, and looked away.

"Don't give me that. I don't wanna hear it. Next time...you'll think twice before trying to be my father. I already have one, and I sure as hell...don't need another one." she was startled by a loud car horn. She looked over his shoulder to gaze at a car parked out in the front of her house.

"COME ON GIRLLL. IT'S TIME TO GO! HEY JUSTIN!" he didn't bother responding because he was too upset. Robyn locked eyes with Justin's while holding onto her luggage tighter.

"That's Linda." she paused, keeping the eye contact with him. "I gotta go." she brushed pass him, instantly feeling a hand grip her arm, holding her back. He pushed her inside the house, and kicked the door closed. All she could remember was being backed up against the wall, and a pair of lips invading hers. He deepened the kiss by entering his tongue in her mouth, and caressing hers. "Mmmm." she broke away and gazed into his eyes. "Don't...stop it. Please." she tried to force the tears in, but she couldn't any longer. She had to let them out. "I can't do this anymore, Justin." she cried. "Why can't you just...leave me alone?"

"But I can't." a single tear rolled down his cheek. "I'm too in love now. And I'm not blaming you for me being in love, but...I also can't let you go. I need you, Robyn. I need you desperately. I feel like...an insane man right now." She sniffled and wiped underneath her diluted eyes.

"I have to go. Linda's wai..."

"Don't go. Please. Just...stay here with me. We could work this out. Trust me." he brushed her cheek delicately with his thumb while gazing deeply in her eyes. "I love you so much." she once again began to cry.

"Justin...I'm...I'm so sorry, but...I can't...be with you." she refused to give in for some reason.

"Why? Is it...another guy you're interested in?" he spoke softly.

"No. It's no other guy. It's just...I can't...be committed to anyone right now. I...love you too, but...I can't be with you." she sniffled profoundly. "Sorry. I gotta go." she tried brushing pass him, but he blocked her path.

"If you really love me...like you say you do...then you won't go." she rubbed through her hair in frustration, feeling herself get even more frustrated.

"WHY...are you DOING this to me? Why do you insist on making my life...hard? I...I told you I can't...be with you right now, and now...you're trying to keep me from going somewhere with my friend. I can't...do this ANYMORE, Justin. Just...leave me alone. Please. Why can't you understand that I don't want you? I DON'T WANT YOU, OKAY?!" she raised her voice. He shook his head, refusing to believe a word she said.

"That's not true. You don't mean that. You're just...trying to get me to hate you. Well...no matter what you do...I will NEVER...EVER hate you. You hear me? NEVER! No matter how HARD you try...to accomplish that. I would never work." she could feel herself getting very angry.

"Oh yeah. Well...you can..." she stammered, trying to find a word to say. "You can...you can GO TO HELL!" she yelled. "LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE YOU!" she cried as she bashed her fists in his chest. "Leave me...alone." she cried hysterically. He hushed her while wrapping his arms around her in comfort.

"It's okay." he kissed her on the forehead. "Let it all out." he brushed her hair back continuously as she continued crying on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry for putting you through this. I just...had to let you know...how I truly feel about you." she sniffled uncontrollably. "I love you so much. You just don't know."

Robyn woke up to the sound of an alarm. She slowly gazed at the alarm clock, realizing it was only seven in the morning. "Huh?" she had been dreaming all along. "But...it felt too real. Oh god." she stepped out of bed, and entered the bathroom.
__________

"Robyn...lay on your stomach." the photographer directed. She rolled over on her stomach, facing him. "Great. Um...give me your famous sexy look. You know what all the guys like." she giggled softly. "Cool. Hold it there."

Snap snap snap

"Excellent. I just wanna take a few more..."

Snap snap snap

"...before we end the session."

Snap snap snap snap

"Wonderful. You're so beautiful. No wonder you're my favorite teen model." she rolled her eyes playfully and stood up, brushing her bikini down. "Well we're finished for today. EVERYONE could pack up and leave now." he spoke to the bystanders and the other photographers.

"Rich..." she called, jogging up towards him. "Um...do you know when the next bikini issue is gonna be out? My mother wanted to know. Haha." she brushed her lose hair from out of her face.

"It should be out next week. We are starting the new season so...yeah. Hopefully next week. I'm not really sure about the release date yet, but...I could ask the company and get back with you on that." she nodded understandingly.

"Okay. Thank you a lot." she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you next week." he watched her turn and head towards her dressing room.

"Robyn?" someone called her. She froze and turned to gaze at one of the men models who work there. "Hey...um...you look great." he complimented while eying her figure. She blushed massively.

"Thank you. You look good yourself." she eyed his outfit. He wore a leather suit, and black shades to match. "So...where have you been lately? I haven't seen you modeling for the past...month. Well...that's because I haven't been modeling for the past month. Haha. I took a month's vacation. It was great, until..." she had just remembered the things her and Justin had went through. "Um...never mind that. Any way...what have you been up to?" she hopped on another subject.

"Um...just doing a lot of promotion in New York. I've been working on an album. I bet you didn't know that, did ya'?" her eyes lit up.

"Wow. Really? Ha. I didn't even know you could sing. Ahaha." he chuckled softly, and stuffed his hands in his pockets while holding his head down.

"It's okay." she kept her eyes on his leather outfit, just remembering how much Justin loved leather.

"Um...where did you get that outfit from? I have a friend who...maybe a lot interested."

"Uh..." he took a glance at it then looked up to gaze in her eyes. "My designer made it from me. Well she put it together, but I got the fabric from...Armani. He's really good at leather suits. Just tell him to check out Armani. They have a wonderful collection there." he added in.

"Okay. Thanks a lot." she checked her watch, realizing what time it was. "Um...I gotta go now. I have to be...somewhere in another two hours. I can't be late."

"Alright. Well...I guess I'll see you again...some other time." she smiled slyly, slowly leaning in to kiss him on the cheek.

"Bye, Cal." she turned, and headed straight for her personal dressing room. She pulled it open and entered the room, closing the door behind her.

"Boo." someone startled her. She jumped, hastily gawking to the side to focus in on a familiar person. He stood there with a bouquet of roses in his hand and a card with chocolate.

"Oh my god." she held her hand to her chest. "What the hell is wrong with you? You can't be...popping up out of nowhere." he chuckled, slowly moving in closer to her.

"I just...thought I'd come by to see you." she rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms over her chest. "I...I bought you some chocolate. I know how you love that." she kept quiet, not bothering to meet eye contact with him. "Here." he lifted the lid and grabbed a heart shaped chocolate. "Try one. It's really good." she bit the bottom of her lip as she continued to ignore him. "Pleasssseee, Rob." he spoke softly which gave her the chills. He definitely knew how to be romantic when he wanted to be.

"Ugh." she looked up to gaze in his eyes. He leisurely reached out, pressing the chocolate against her lips, waiting patiently for her to accept it. Slowly, she opened her mouth and accepted the chocolate. He watched as she chewed it, keeping the eye contact with him.

"Good? It better be. I paid almost a hundred dollars on this box of chocolate." she shook her head pathetically, and looked away, wanting so badly to laugh. She could never stay upset with him. Even if it cost her, her life. He was just too adorable. He sat the gifts on her desk, and stood in front of her, pressing himself up against her. "You're so beautiful." his eyes trailed down her figure. "Especially in this bikini." she brushed her hair behind her ear and held her head down, feeling herself get a little nervous. "I watched you...the whole time. I mean...how serious you were in your work, and...all of the shit you go through JUST to...take ONE shot. I dunno how you do it sometimes. Ha. And you've been doing this since you were...fifteen. It's amazing." he reached out, brushing her cheek delicately with his thumb. She closed her eyes, enjoying his warm touch. "You don't know how much you mean to me." he spoke, instantly crushing his lips onto hers.

"Mmm." he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her even closer as he ravaged her desperately. "Mmm, Justinnn." she moaned.

"Yes, sweetie?" he clenched her bottom lip between his teeth, tugging on it delicately, and broke away, slowly kissing down her neck. She closed her eyes and bit the bottom of her lip as she enjoyed his compassion. She never wanted it to end.

"I...I can't do this with you. Stop." she pushed him away, gazing at the confused look he held.

"What's wrong?" he asked curiously. She exhaled, and crossed her arms over her chest as she though of what to say.

"Look...JUST because I forgave you DOESN'T mean that things are STILL the same. I mean...you're starting to BUY me all of these expensive gifts like...you're trying to BUY me into your life. It's NOT gonna work like that, Justin. It takes more than WINING AND DINING TO GET ME...TO LOVE YOU THE SAME WAY!" she raised her voice. "And plus...you're with someone. How do you think she would feel...if she found out...you slept with me...and...buying me the WHOLE nine yards?"

"Do you think I give a rat's ass about her? She doesn't compare to you, and you should know that. I don't love her. I love you." she shook her head, still refusing to believe a word he said. "Just like you said...it takes more than wining and dining to get you to love me the same way, well...WHAT must I DO...to get you to love me the same way? What the hell do you want me to do? Jump off a building? Huh? Or maybe...STRIP NAKED and flash my ass to the WHOLE world." he spoke angrily. "WHAT is it, Robyn? You are NOT...making things easy for me."

"That's right." she agreed. "Remember you told me that...you KNEW me SO well. Well...it's all up to you. YOU should know what will make me love you more. Since you KNOW me so well." he chuckled softly with a smirk on his face.

"Why are you so complicated? You are...so blessed. You just don't know that." she held her head down and scratched her forehead. "Fine." he moved in closer to her. "Meet me at my place, and...I'll prove to you...how much I know you. This will definitely make you love me the same." she peered in his eyes, trying to read what was on his mind.

"What place? You have like...three different houses down here." she kept her arms crossed over her chest.

"The one on the beach. Meet me there around nine. Wear something sexy." he brushed pass her and pulled the door open. "I'll see you then." when she heard the door closed, she knew he was gone.
____________

You don't have to say...what you did
I already know. I found out from HIM
Now there's just no chance...
For you and me. There'll never be.
(And don't it make you sad about it?)

Cry me a riverrrrr
Cry me a riverrrrrr
Cry me a riverrrrr
Cry me a riverrrrrr
Yeahhh yeahhhh

Robyn listened to her favorite song off Justin's album as she pulled up in his driveway. She stepped out of the car, and on the porch, ringing the door bell afterwards. "Oh boy. Please don't let me regret this night." she spoke to herself. A few seconds later, the door flew open and there stood a familiar guy. "Uh..." she stammered, gazing down his body, realizing that he only wore a pair of boxers. They did less help to conceal his massive size. This gave her all types of thoughts of, you know what. "Um..." she finally met eye contact with him. "Hey. Uh...I'm here."

"Of coarse you are. Come in." he stood aside and allowed her to walk in. "Take your shoes off and follow me." he spoke, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Okay." she removed her slippers, and followed him down the hall, leading towards the bedrooms. "What are we...well...what is our plans for tonight?" she asked as they entered a room. There were candles and rose petals laying everywhere. Not only that, but also soft music playing.

"Nothing but a long night of love making." he answered, closing the door behind her. Her eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"Excuse me? This is what you invited me for? Sex?" he chuckled softly.

"Relax, relax. I didn't just invite you for sex." he stood in front of her. "There was...a reason for that." he grasped both of her hands, and gazed deeply in her eyes. "I want you to...have my baby." her eyes shot wide open.

"WHAT?! YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDIN' ME!" she asked, surprised.

"Look...that's the ONLY way...I could get you to...love me the same. And...I know that, because...you've always dreamed of having a baby."

"YEAH, BUT NOT FROM YOU!" she spat out.

"Ahaha." he laughed. "Stop lying to yourself. You don't remember when we were fourteen years old, and...you said to me...you said..."Justin...I wouldn't mind having a child from you, because...I've known you for so long now, and...I could really trust you with my heart. I know you won't break it." Now did you remember saying that?" she slowly calmed down as she remembered those exact lines. "I thought so. So..." he pulled her further in the room. "Let's make it happen."

"But...yeah you're right. I wouldn't mind...having a child from you, but...what about the consequences we're gonna have to face? There's gonna be too much to go through. Definitely a lot of responsibilities."

"And so? We are TWO responsible people. We could work it out. Trust me. And it's not like we don't have any money to take care of this child. WE are both millionaires. DID you forget that?" she shook her head no, slowly looking up to lock eyes with his. "Great. Now...all we have to do is...have a child. I KNOW you want this too, so...stop fighting it, and...let's make it happen." she bit the bottom of her lip and looked away, deciding on what to do. She definitely wanted this to happen for the longest, and it would have been a stupid decision to ruin it when the time had finally came. She met eye contact with him with a smirk on her face.

"Okay." she paused. "Let's do this." he bit the bottom of his lip.

"Cool." she watched as he slowly lifted her dress over her head and dropped it aside. He thrust her underwear down, followed by her bra. "I can't wait to make you the mother of my son...or daughter. Whatever." she chuckled softly. "Go lay on the bed." she brushed pass him and climbed on the bed, rolling on her back to gaze at him. She watched as he thrust his boxers off, and climbed on top of her. "I promise you...everything's gonna work out fine. Okay?" he asked, brushing her cheek softly.

"Yeah." she nodded meekly. "Okay." he positioned himself between her legs, instantly plunging his whole size completely into her with one thrust. She gasped, arching her back in pain. "Ohhh. Mmm oh my goddddd." she tightened her legs around him as he moved at a rough and slow pace.

Later on

Justin thrust three hard times into her, suddenly releasing his warm seed. "Uhhhhhh." she whimpered, arching her back. She had never felt anything like it. The way his warm seed exploded into her, filling her completely, making her feel warm all over drove her insane. It was the best feeling she had ever had before. He groaned deeply, and fell lifelessly on top of her. "Mmm. Oh my god. I...I can't move at all. I'm...aching all over." he slowly slipped out of her, and laid beside her, breathing heavily.

"Girl...you really tired me out. I...I don't think I'll be able to move anymore." he joked. She rolled over on her side to face him.

"Justin...are you sure...this is what you wanted to do? I mean...you didn't force yourself to do this, right?" she asked curiously.

"Of coarse not. I've been wanting this to happen for the longest. For like...three years now." he exhaled heavily. "I told you I love you. Come on now. I'm not gonna get any ol' woman pregnant out there. I have to really love her to do that." he nibbled on the bottom of his lip.

"I was just...asking. You know how curious I am." she rolled over and stepped out of bed. "Um..." he watched as she slipped on her underwear. "I have to be going now." he sat up, watching her throw on her bra.

"Why? Where do you have to be around this time? It's going on twelve." he spoke, gazing at his watch.

"Home...that's where I have to be." she put on her dress, and slipped on her heels, grabbing her purse from off the dresser. "Um..." she kneeled down beside him, and smiled of satisfaction. "I...really appreciate you doing this. I...didn't know you really...loved me that much." he chuckled, reaching out, brushing her chin delicately.

"You should have known that a long time ago. All the signs I gave you. That's why I said you were so blind." she giggled while holding her head down.

"I...really don't know what was my problem. Maybe I WAS...to stuck on myself. Just like we cheerleaders." she lifted her head to gaze in his eyes. "Um...I...I really love you, Justin, and...the reason why I'm afraid to get with you is because...I'm afraid of getting hurt. I've...been cheated on by my ex boyfriends, and it definitely wasn't a good feeling. I even...met up with their ex girlfriends and...almost got into fights with them." she paused, licking her lips. "I just don't want to have to go through that again. Plus...I know how psycho your ex girlfriends were. What if they find out I'm with you and...try to come after me?" he broke out laughing.

"Yeah right. They BETTER NOT lay a hand on you. I'll kick their ass myself." she giggled softly. "You know I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. You're...to special to me. You're...THE most precious thing in my life. And...when you really care for something...you'd do ANY and EVERYTHING...to make sure nothing happens to it. That's how I feel about you. I'm not gonna let anything or no one hurt you. You hear me? And that's a promise." she bit the bottom of her lip, gazing deeply in his eyes. The look he held gave her a clue that he was being really serious. The most serious she had ever seen him.

"Well...I gotta go." she leaned in and pecked him on the lips. He placed his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her forward, meeting lips with hers once again. He plunged his tongue in her entry, massaging hers roughly against his.

"Promise me you'll be safe." he breathed between her lips.

"Mmm. I promise. I love you." she pulled back to gaze in his eyes.

"I love you too." he watched as she stood up and headed towards the door. She pulled it open, and looked back once more to gaze at him.

"I'll see you later." she exited the room and closed the door behind her.

The next morning

Robyn sat on the toilet stool, waiting for the results on the pregnancy test. She was so anxious to know if last night wasn't a waste. She curled her toes up, and fiddled with her finger nails nervously, nibbling on her bottom lip along. "God please..." she closed her eyes, hoping at praying that it had worked. She gazed at her watch. "Shit. It's time." she grabbed the test from off of the sink counter, and gazed at a blue line, which meant positive or negative. "There's a blue line here. What the hell does that mean?" she snatched the box and scanned the directions on the back. "Okay. Um...red means...and blue means..." she froze, instantly dropping the box in shock. "Oh my god." she continuously gazed at the blue line. "This can't be. Seriously. Oh my god." she shot up, jumping up excitedly. "IT WORKED! OH MY GODDD! IT WORKEDDDD!" she ran in the room and picked up the phone from off the receiver, dialing a familiar number. She placed it by her ear as she waited for a reply.

"Hello?" someone answered the phone.

"Uh...hello? Um...is Justin in?" she asked, crossing her legs over the other.

"Robyn? Hey...this is Lynn. How have you been?" she asked, happy to hear from her.

"I've been fine. What about you? Things going swell with the group?"

"OH yeah. They are scheduled for their FIRST tour next month. I'm so proud of them." she smiled massively.

"That is wonderful. I always knew you'd make the perfect manager." she heard her chuckle on the other end. "Any way...Justin in? I really need to speak with him. It's important. I have some good news for him." she spoke, still excited about it.

"Yeah. He's out back in the pool with his girlfriend. They've been in there for hours now." her smile slowly faded. That was definitely not the news she wanted to hear. Right then, she regretted last night ever happening.

"What? He told me...he dumped her." she spoke, surprised. "Um...well...tell him I called. I don't...wanna interrupt him in whatever he's doing. I...I gotta go now. Bye." she turned the phone off, feeling herself getting upset. "I can't believe him. I just...I should have NEVER gotten into this with him. UGH!" she stood up as thoughts about hurting him ran through her head. "Hmm. Okay...I got something for him." she grabbed her car keys and her purse, then exited the room.

Chapter 5 by Black Coffee

An half hour later (11:15 a.m.)

Robyn stepped up on the porch and rung the door bell continuously. "Open this damn door." she spoke to herself as she stood there, waiting for a response. Instantly, the door flew open and an older woman stood there.

"Robyn? Heyyyy." Lynn greeted with a smile.

"Good morning, Mrs. Harless. Justin here? I need to speak with him." she spoke, feeling very upset.

"Oh...yeah. He's here. Come in. I'll go get him." she entered the house and closed the door. There was an older guy sitting on the sofa in the living room at the time.

"Hey, Mister Harless. I haven't seen you in a while." he stood up and embraced her in a hug.

"Hey, Robyn. It's nice to see you again." she smiled warmly and looked away to gaze at a familiar guy entering the living room with a lady. She could feel the anger rush across her whole body. She wanted so badly to knock him out.

 "Hmm...look what we have here." she spoke, brushing pass Paul and heading towards the two. "I see things HASN'T changed." she crossed her arms over her chest as she kept the eye contact. The only thing he could do was keep quiet with his head down. "Well AREN'T you gonna explain yourself? What the HELL is going on?" Lynn and Paul stood there with confused looks on their faces.

"Um..." he struggled to find a word to say. "Maybe...we should take this to the room." he spoke softly.

"Fine." he gazed at Justice and pecked her on the lips.

"I'll be back." Robyn rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Come on." he spoke, grasping her hand and pulling her up the stairs, to his room. He closed the door and locked it. "What the fuck is your problem? You can't just SHOW up here without letting me know." her head jerked back offensively.

"Excuse me? You didn't USE to care when I SHOWED UP without a warning. Now all of a sudden you DO...JUST because you're with someone. You know..." she moved in closer to him. "I WISH last night NEVER happened. Now...I'm stuck with you for the REST of my life." he held a confused look.

"What do you mean?" she chuckled pathetically, slowly locking eyes with his.

"I'm pregnant." his eyes lit up of surprise. "I tried calling to tell you but you were TOO busy playin' with MISS Justice WHO YOU CLAIMED BREAKIN' UP WITH!" she raised her voice. "How could you sit there and lie to me? I thought you were...better than that."

"I...invited her over to end it, but...she was doing all of these nice things for me before I could even say ANYTHING. She cooked me breakfast. She gave me a massage. I mean...it felt like she already KNEW I was gonna break up with her." he sighed and held his head down. "I dunno. I...I think..." he lifted his head to gaze in her eyes. "I think I'm beginning to have second thoughts about the WHOLE thing." she stood there, wide eyed and mouth hanging to the floor.

"What? So...you're tellin' me...you're not ending it with her?" he bit the bottom of his lip as he hesitated to answer her.

"I'm afraid so." suddenly, she slapped him across the face. He covered the area as he tried hard to hold in the pain. Tears slowly formed in her eyes. She had never felt so bad in her entire life.

"I can't believe you." she spoke, rickety, due to the tears taking over. "How could you? I mean...what about us?" she sniffled. "What about...the things we went through? You waited until you got me PREGNANT to tell me this? Why did last night happen in the FIRST place if you HAD second thoughts about being with her?"

"I just began feeling this way..."

"I DON'T CARE!" she cried. "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!" tears constantly ran down her cheeks. "I sacrificed my life for you. Having this baby could put us BOTH in a critical condition but I'm sure you give a rat's ass. You know what your damn problem is? You like playin' GAMES! And I CAN'T believe I trusted you and...let you in." she shook her head pathetically. "You selfish bastard."

"Robyn...it's not like that. I...I still love you but...you were the one who took so long to let me know how you feel. You waited too late and now...I found someone who loves me the same. I'm sorry." her lip trembled with emotions. She felt so bad and she never thought he would ever reject her. Right then, she knew it would no use confessing how she felt about him.

"But wh..." she cleared her throat, due to the lump in her throat. "What...am I...gonna do about..." she covered her mouth as the tears completely took over her. "You're just...gonna abandon this baby like this?" he stuffed his hands in his pockets and held his head down, not bothering to respond. "I guess that's it." she paused to get a response from him, but all he did was keep quiet. "I can't believe this." she pulled the door open and exited the room.

"Damn. Robyn..." he ran out of the room and looked over the railing to gaze at her. She rushed towards the front door, not saying a word to Lynn nor Paul.

"Robyn...everything okay?" Lynn asked in concern.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Harless, but I gotta go." she yanked the door open, suddenly feeling a hand grip her arm, and pulling her inside the house.

"Robyn...I'm sorry. I..."

"GET OFF ME! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" she yelled, turning and slapping him across the face. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME, YOU FUCKING COWARD!" she moved in closer to him as he backed further up in the living room. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! HUH?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS!" she cried out loud. "YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GONNA LEAVE HER, BUT...LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU'RE STILL WITH HER!"

"But...I...I just couldn't..." she slapped him once again. He placed his hand on the aching area, slowly backing up against the sofa. "Robyn..." his eyes slowly filled up with solution. "I love you. I truly do, but..."

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! NO YOU DON'T! YOU DON'T LOVE ME! YOU LOVE HER!" she pointed to her. Lynn and Paul stood there wide eyed with shocked looks on their faces.

"Um...Robyn...yo...you wanna tell me what's going on?" Lynn asked, a little scared as she hesitantly approached her.

"There's nothing else to talk about. Except for the FACT THAT YOUR SON GOT ME PREGNANT AND NOW HE DOESN'T WANT TO FACE HIS PROBLEMS! INSTEAD, HE WANTS TO STAY WITH HER!" Lynn slowly gazed Justin's way with an awkward look on her face.

"Justin...you..." he leisurely locked eyes with hers. "You got her pregnant?" Robyn rolled her eyes as she shook her head pathetically.

"It doesn't matter anymore." she sniffled. "I...I thought I could count on you. I thought...you were gonna be there for me. But...I guess I thought wrong." she met eye contact with Lynn then Paul. "I...I gotta go." they watched her turn, heading towards the door.

"Robyn?" Lynn called as she watched her exit the house and close the door. She glared at Justin with a disappointed look on her face. "I can't believe you just...let her go like that. I'm...I'm so ashamed of you." she rushed up the stairs, to her room.

"Lynn..." Paul stood up, following behind her.
__________

Note: This takes part a year and a few weeks later

A year and two weeks later

Robyn pulled the refrigerator open and grabbed the baby juice, kicking it closed afterwards. "Okay, sweetie. I bet ya' thirsty." she poured a half bottle of apple juice and twisted the top on, sitting it on the table. A loud cry startled her.

"Ahhhhhh Ahhhh Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" the baby cried.

"I'm comin', Kara. I'm comin'." she jogged in the living room with the bottle in her hand.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she cried continuously.

"Okay shhh." she sat on the sofa, carefully grasping her from out of the car seat and holding her close to her chest. "Want juice?" she asked, stuffing the nipple in her mouth, but she spit it out and continued crying. "Damn. What do you want? Milk?"

"Ahhhhh"

"Alright, alright." she lifted her shirt and guided her mouth to her nipple. She sucked hard and fast like she hadn't eaten before. "Damn, Kara. Calm down." the phone went off. She reached over, grabbing it off the receiver, and placing it beside her ear. "Hello?"

"Hey, Robyn? What's up?" a familiar voice responded.

"Hey, Linda. What ya' doin'?" she sat back on the sofa and turned the TV on, flipping through the channels with the remote.

"Nothin'. Just...chillin'. WHat are you doin'? Oh how's Kara? What is she doing?"

"Well..." she glanced at her who continued sucking on her nipple. "She's eating. I tried...feeding her apple juice, but she didn't want that. She rather drink milk. She's so damn picky. Just like her daddy." she fiddled through her soft, curly hair as she watched her suck away.

"Awww...how sweet."

"My nipple's are sore as hell. Ahaha. I'm serious."

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure it'll heal. Any way...did you hear from her daddy lately? Oohhhh. Did ya' hear his NEW ALBUM?! It is HOT! I listen to it like EVERYday. It's better than Justified."

"Yeah, yeah. I really don't care. The LAST person I would wanna hear about is HIM! I mean...he actually abandoned his OWN child. Last time I saw him was...'bout a year ago...when I told him I was pregnant. Things are really...changing between us. And I mean...in a BAD way." she chuckled.

"Stop foolin' yourself. You know you MISS that man. I mean...DAMN! Did you see him lately? He is a little built now. He is just so sexy. Haha. BUT...he's also single now. He finally got rid of that Justice girl. Aren't you happy?" she smirked.

"Not really. I'm still upset with him whether YOU want to believe it or not." she yawned softly. "Well look...I forgot something at the grocery store, so I gotta go back out. I really hate to do this with Kara but I have no choice. I'll talk to you later."

"Well I would have token her off your hands but I'm working now." she explained.

"Yeah and you better get off that phone before you boss catch you. Ahaha. I'll talk to you later." she turned the phone off, and sat it back on the receiver.
_________

"Look...I gotta go. I'm supposed to meet my family at the house. We're having a special dinner. You know...to celebrate my new album." he spoke to his choreographer while putting on his jacket.

"Okay. Just be sure to be BACK here tomorrow morning." he grabbed his duffle bag and pulled the office door open.

"You know it. See ya' later." he exited the room, entering the dance room where all the back up dancers were packing up. "Guys...rehearsal was EXCELLENT! Let's keep up the good work." he headed towards the exit of the building, suddenly hearing someone call him. "Yeah?" he asked, twirling around to face the individual.

"Hey um..." he watched as one of his back up dancers approached him. "I just wanna say that you're SO talented and thanks for...choosing me." he smiled warmly.

"No problem. It's my pleasure." she smiled, and turned, jogging towards a group of women who watched closely. "Hey." she hastily looked over her shoulder to stare at him. "Come here for a sec." he could hear the other girls whistling teasingly as she slowly approached him. "What did you say your name was?"

"Um Nikki." she answered, a little nervous.

"Cool uh..." he handed her a card. "Call me sometimes. I would love to hear from you." she slowly accepted the card from out of his hand. He grasped her hand, kissing it softly while gazing deeply in her eyes. "See you tomorrow." she felt a chill go down her spine. "Catch ya' later." she watched him turn and proceed towards the front door. He could hear the girls screaming excitedly.

OH MY GODDD!

You are SO lucky, girl!

He over heard them talking. He pulled the door open and exited the room.
_________

Robyn ambled down isle seven with Kara in her arms. She spit her pacifier out and placed her hand on Robyn's cheek. "Ga ga."

Robyn froze in front of the canned goods section and scrutinized the area, looking for a specific item. "Where's the sweet corn?" she asked, scanning the contents on the shelf. "Hmm." she reached out, grabbing a can of corn. "This may do it. I'm not sure." she spoke, reading the information on the back of the can.

Justin entered the neighborhood grocery store and headed down isle six. "I need to get the rice and corn." he kneeled down, grabbing a bag of white rice on his way out of the isle. "Cool. Shake and bake mix. EXACTLY what I need." he exited the isle and rounded the corner, entering isle seven. His cell phone went off. He turned it on and held it to his ear. "Yeah? Hey what's up? Nothin'. Ha...no." he eyed the various hot sauce bottles, deciding on whether to get one to go with the chicken. "Well I'm at the grocery store now. You wanted me to get rice...and corn, right? Yeah. Okay. I'll be there in a few. Yeah love you too. Bye." he turned the phone off. "I'm getting hot sauce." he grabbed a medium sized bottle and turned, facing the corn section.

"What do you think I should get Kara?" Robyn spoke to her. "I can't..." she kneeled down, focusing in on a can of corn mixed with vegetables. "Yuck. What are these people thinking of nowadays? Damn. I can't find it."

"Uh...need help with anything?" he spoke to the lady.

"Uh yeah. I can't seem to find the sweet...creamy corn." she spoke without looking up.

"Here it is." he grabbed it and handed it to her. She looked up to gaze at the can.

"Oh...thank you." she stood up. "It took me FOREVER to find it." she reached out, grasping it, slowly locking eyes with the familiar guy.

"R...Robyn?"

"Justin?" she spoke surprisingly. "Uh..."

"Hey. How are you?" he smiled massively. "I...god. I've...missed you...deeply." she licked her lips and held her head down. "Why haven't you...called or came by to see me? It's been so long since I've seen you."

"I..." she lifted her head to gaze in his eyes. "Because you were...seeing Justice."

"Oh yeah. But you STILL could've came and seen me. That has nothing to do with you. We could've still hung out together." she smiled slyly.

"Yeah, but...things aren't the same anymore. It was like...you completely forgotten ALLL about me. And...it felt really bad. It was...a horrible feeling." he stuffed his hands in his pockets as he kept the eye contact with her. "Any way...Kara kept me company. Ain't that right, Kara?" she asked, gazing at her. "Haha. You're so cute." she kissed her on the cheeks. "Justin...I want you to meet Kara." she gazed his direction. "Your daughter." he focused in on the little baby, instantly melting all over. He definitely knew she was his child because of her looks. She had his eyes, hair and lips. She was THE most beautiful creature on the face of the earth, and he couldn't understand why he abandoned her.

"Oh god. Um..." he was lost with words to say. "I...she looks just like me. She's so beautiful." he could feel the tears building up in his system. "Can I hold her?" he asked, taking a step forward.

"Sure. Be careful. She's fragile." he carefully grasped her in his hands and held her to his chest. A light chuckle escaped his lips.

"Hey. Hey little one. How ya' doin'?" she gazed at him with her  big blue eyes. "Hi. You know who I am? Huh? I'm your daddy. Yes. I'm your poppi." he brushed her nose tenderly with the tip of his finger. "God." he exhaled heavily, slowly looking up to gaze at Robyn. "I am SO sorry." his eyes slowly filled up with solution. "I'm SO sorry for leaving you like that. I...I was being a complete ASSHOLE and I'm JUST NOW realizing that. I...I LEFT you. I should've been there when you carried her for NINE months...when you gave birth. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE...THROUGH IT ALL! I completely fucked up. I'm truly sorry, Robyn. Wh...what else can I say? Is there ANYTHING I can do for you? I am TERRIBLY sorry."

"Um..." she cleared her throat to rid of the knot in her throat, brushed a few strains of her hair back. "I...don't know. You CAN be the father to her."

"Sure. Absolutely. She is just too beautiful. Such an angel." he kissed her on the forehead with a smile on his face.

"I was..." he looked up to lock eyes with hers. "...gonna go home and cook a small dinner for me. I probably may invite Linda over so I won't be alone. Haha."

"Well...you could come over to my ma's house. We're having a little dinner there...to celebrate the release of my new album. She would LOVE to see you. How old is she?"

"She's five months." he kept his eyes on his little girl.

"She is SO beautiful. Haha. Can I keep her for the rest of the day? I just wanna show her off?"

"Well...sure. I guess..." his cell phone interrupted her.

"Damn." he turned it on and placed it by his ear. "Hello? Who? Nikki? Oh...hey. What's up? What's goin' on? Really well...I sorta have plans already. I'm sorry." Robyn crossed her arms over her chest and held her head down as he spoke on the phone. "Maybe tomorrow afternoon...during our lunch break. Okay. Bye." he turned his cell phone off and looked up to meet eye contact with Robyn. "That was...one of my back up dancers."

"Oh..." she managed to say with a nod. "Well um..."

"Will you like to come to dinner with me...at my ma's house?" he asked once more.

"I don't know. I don't know if I'm...wanted over there. I mean...I haven't seen NOR spoken to your mom in ages." she over exaggerated.

"Oh come on. It's only been a year. That will make it better any way. PLUS...she can see our little girl. She is gonna have a heart attack." he joked. "Can't wait to see the look on her face." she rubbed through her hair.

"I uh...I guess." Justin kept his eyes on Kara.

"Heyyy, cutie. Heyyy. You're so cute. Haha." he looked up to gaze at her. "She's beautiful...just like her mommy." he gazed deeply in her eyes, trying to read a sign. She gotten even beautiful over the past year, and he couldn't believe he abandoned her and the baby. How stupid could he have gotten? "I'm..." he hesitated.

"It's okay. You don't have to apologize. I...understand." he reached out, rubbing her cheek delicately with his thumb.

"You're so beautiful. You know that, right?" he spoke softly. She bit the bottom of her lip and looked away.

"I...should be going. I have a few things to take care of." she explained, looking up to gaze at him.

"I perfectly understand. Um...oh here she is." he carefully handed her Kara. She accepted him out of his hands, holding her close to her chest. "When...when can I...see you again?' he spoke in hesitation.

"I...really don't know. I'm supposed to be..."

"Robyn...please come to dinner with me. I...I just miss you and...I wanna spend some time with you...and the baby." he glanced at Kara. "Damn. I can't believe I abandoned her. I really am sorry...from the BOTTOM of my heart. And...I WANT to be her father. I wanna help take care of her." his eyes were filled with solution. "Will you let me do that?" she gazed deeply in his eyes, realizing how much she missed him. "Please, Robyn?" he moved in closer to her. "What can I do to help out?" he brushed her chin gently with the tip of his thumb. "Huh? You know I LOVE you so much."

"You do? Well...well WHY the HELL did you abandon me AND your OWN child? HUH?! ANSWER THAT QUESTION FOR ME!" she raised her voice.

"I said I was sorry. I..."

"SORRY WON'T HELP THIS TIME! I apologize but...It won't." she sniffled as the tears ran down her cheeks. "I'm sorry. I mean...what makes you think I'm gonna LET you back into my life THAT easy after what you did? You HURT me. You SERIOUSLY BROKE MY HEART! It just...shattered into BILLIONS of pieces and ever since...it's been HARD to PUT back together." a few people stopped to watch what was going on. "You said that...you loved me but...why would you DO something so OUTRAGEOUS to someone you deeply love? That was wrong of you. And...I don't think I will EVER forgive you for that. EVER!" she paused, burning a hole into him. "Do you know how much I've been through since you LEFT?! First off...I've been having stomach pains and throwing up back to back. And you wanna know who was there to help me? Linda. That's right. LINDA! Secondly...during labor...I cried and cried until I couldn't CRY anymore. And you wanna know who was by my side? LINDA! During birth...the ONLY people who were there was my parents and Linda. Not YOU, the father of this child, but Linda. Now I could have gotten an abortion but I realized how much you meant to me because I really did want to have a baby from you, and the other reason was because I THOUGHT you were comin' back. But you DIDN'T. YOU DIDN'T!" she cried. "Every single minute...second and hour...I prayed for you to show up but...you never did. I was so lonesome and LOST without you. It had gotten SO bad to the point that I actually stop comin' to work. And I almost got fired. Did you know that? It was terrible. All because of some guy breaking my heart. Not only that, but...my baby was without a father." he stuffed his hands in his pockets and held his head down, lost with words to say. "I also met a couple of men who OFFERED to take your place, but...I just couldn't let that happen because I wasn't fully over you. I just KNEW that there was no one else out there...like you. I wanted you. I needed you. I thought I couldn't live without you, because...my LIFE revolved AROUND you. I couldn't eat...sleep...or THINK without you. I found myself...stuck in a difficult position. I almost had to get help." she shook her head pathetically. "I'm sorry, but...Linda was the ONLY real FRIEND ALL along. So...before you try askin' me to forgive you...think about what you did, and put yourself in my shoes. Would you have forgiven me? And don't try to pretend like NOTHING happened." slowly, he lifted his head to gaze in her eyes.

"Robyn...I...I don't know what else to say?"

"Well...go home and THINK about what I said. When you do and you've come to a conclusion...give me a call or stop by." she turned, heading down the isle.

"Robyn...why are you doing this to me? I mean...I may deserve this, but...I don't know what I was thinking. I was a complete fool." she twirled around to face him. "I can admit to that."

"Ha." she laughed pathetically. "I got ONE question for you. It's an easy one SO you should be able to answer it without hesitation." she paused, gazing deeply in his eyes. "Can you remember calling me ONCE...JUST to let me know if you were still alive? Huh? Just once?" she held up one finger. He held his head down, rubbing through his hair in frustration. He knew she had a point, and that he was definitely in the wrong. There was nothing he could do or say to explain himself. Point blank, he was the bad guy this time. "Hmm. I thought not." she turned and proceeded down the isle.

Chapter 6 by Black Coffee

Note: There are sexual explicit content in this chapter. If you don't want to read it, skip over the bold lettering. Thanks

Later that day

"Kara...no don't touch that." Robyn grasped Kara in her arms and carried her away from the coffee table. "Why did you do that? You almost knocked mommy's plant off the table." she kissed her on the cheek.

"Gaaaaa GA!!" she shrieked.

"Shhh. Stop makin' all that noise." she rubbed through her hair. "How did you like your daddy? Huh?" she took a seat on the sofa and sat her on her lap. "Did you like your daddy? Huh, Kara? Haha." she laughed. "Well he sure did like you." the phone interrupted her. "Ugh." she reached out and grabbed it from off of the receiver, instantly placing it by her ear. "Hello?"

"Hello um...hey. This is...Justin." he paused. "Um...what are you doing?" she slowly sat back in her seat, and brushed her hair back from out of her face.

"Nothing really. Why?"

"Well I...I just..." he stammered nervously. "Um...I missed you." she bit the bottom of her lip and crossed her leg over the other. "I missed you a lot."

"Well I...missed you too, but...you can't just show up and...think I'm gonna accept you BACK into my life. It's NOT gonna work like that. I'm sorry." she apologized.

"You're right. I can't just bump into you and think you're gonna accept me BACK into your life. Especially after I abandoned you and the baby. I don't even know why I did it. Seriously. But I do regret it." she exhaled heavily and licked her moist lips.

"Let me ask you something. IF we never bumped into each other at the store...would you have called me?" there was a moment of silence. A LONG pause.

"Um..."

"Just admit it. You weren't. How could you be so ill-mannered? We were FRIENDS before. BEST FRIENDS at that and now we're...enemies...associates. How could it have gotten this far? I never thought you would DO something like this to me." she could feel herself getting angry.

"I don't know about you but...I'M not your enemy. And I don't wanna be. I just wanna be...your friend and...the father of our child."

"Well I'm sorry, but...it's TOO late for that. You HURT me. You seriously hurt me, and...I will never...EVER forgive you for that."

"Um...can I change that? Is it...possible?" she sniffled and wiped underneath her diluted eyes. She didn't get why he couldn't take no for an answer.

"I don't think so. I'm sorry, but...that's just the WAY it's gonna be...forever. Good bye."

"WAIT!" he raised his voice. "Um..."

"What is it now?" she asked, frustrated.

"I...Robyn...I'm terribly sorry for what I did. I seriously didn't mean it and...I'm sorry. I'M SO SORRY!" she could hear the cry in his voice. "I love you so much, baby. Just...give me another chance. Please. I can change. I promise." she heard him sniffle on the other line. "I just wanna...be a family. I wanna be the father to my daughter and...I wanna be there for you."

"I...I just can't. I'm sorry." she felt a tear roll down her cheek.

"Well is there SOMETHING I could do to change your mind? ANYTHING!"

"NO! You CAN'T change my mind. I'm sorry, but you JUST CAN'T! YOU LEFT ME FOR THAT JUSTICE GIRL WHEN YOU KNEW I WAS PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD! NOW YOU WANNA SHOW UP IN MY LIFE...TRYING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING! I TOLD YOU ALREADY! IT'S NOT GONNA WORK, OKAY?! IT'S JUST NOT!" she cried. "Believe me. I managed without you for a whole fucking YEAR, so I DON'T need you now." she sniffled profoundly. "I just don't."

"Robyn..."

"I gotta go." she turned the cordless phone off and sat it on the coffee table.

"Ga ga." she gazed at Kara, slowly smiling. "Hiiiii." she chuckled softly.

"Heyyyyyy. Ahaha. Wanna go.." the phone interrupted her. "Ugh. Not again." she turned it on and placed it beside her ear. "What now?" she asked in frustration.

"Hey, Rob. It's Linda." she sighed of relief.

"Oh. It's just you. Well...what's up? What do YOU want?" she spoke a little upset.

"You sound pissed off. Who messed with you now?" she asked in concern.

"Um...nobody. I'm just a little frustrated. Any way...what were you up to?" she sat up in her seat and grabbed the remote to the TV.

"Nothing. I was just gonna go to Lynn's house for dinner. She invited me over for a plate. What about you? You should also go. She asked about you." she frowned.

"I don't really care anymore. I'm not going. I'm just gonna...hop in bed. I'm very tired. But...I have to take Kara a shower first. Damn." she stood up with the baby and headed towards the staircase railing, suddenly hearing her door bell go off. "Just great. Someone's at the door. I'm gonna have to call you back."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later." she turned the phone off and headed towards the front door.

"Who the hell is this now?" she spoke, unlocking the door and pulling it open. To her surprise, it was someone she wasn't expecting. Her eyes lit up like two giant golf balls. "Justin? Um...what are you doing here?"

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!" Kara screamed. She gazed at Kara and positioned her more comfortably in her arm.

"Shhhh. No yelling, okay?" she pecked her on the cheek, and gazed Justin's way. He stood there with a bouquet of roses in his hand. "What do you want?"

"Um...I want to talk to you." she was about to say something, but he held out the roses before she could. "Pleassseee." she bit the bottom of her lip and held her head down. "I NEED to talk to you." she kept quiet, thinking of her decision.

"Fine, but...not too long." she moved aside, allowing him to walk pass her. "You could have a seat on the sofa." she spoke, closing the door behind him. She entered the living room and took a seat beside him with Kara in her arms. "Kara...say hi to daddy. Say hiiiiii. Haha. She's so smart." he held a massive smile on his face as he kept his eyes on her.

"Hi, Kara." he spoke to her. "You're a beautiful girl. You know that, right? Aha." she continuously bit down on her fingers with her gums.

"Um...so." he looked up to lock eyes with Robyn's. "What is it...that you want to talk about?"

"Well...I just wanted to apologize and...give you this." he handed her the bouquet. "I am terribly sorry for what I've done. Why can't you just...forgive me? I know it was wrong but...I wanna change. I wanna...be the father of our child." he paused. "Why I didn't call you over a year now? Well...that's because I was too busy doing my own thing. I've been on tour for five months and before that...the other seven months...I've been working on the album that JUST hit stores last week. I don't know WHERE my mind was but I am SO sorry. Seriously and...if you just give me another chance...I can SHOW you how sorry I am." he gazed deeply in her eyes with a serious look on his face. "I love you, Robyn, and...I just wanna be able to show you that, because...actions DO speak louder than words." she could feel her eyes slowly feeling up with solution.

"Um..." she sniffled and held her head down. "I dunno. I mean..."

"Here." he handed her a card. She slowly accepted it out of his hand. "If you REALLY love me like you say you do, you'll meet me tonight." she gazed at the card with an address on it. "Be there by eight." she looked up to gaze in his eyes. He slowly leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "I love you." he whispered by her ear, and pulled away to gaze at Kara. "Bye Kara. Haha." he kissed her on the forehead and stood up. "I trust that I'll see you tonight." he spoke, heading towards the front door. He pulled it open and exited the house. She slowly gazed at the paper as thoughts ran through her head. What was she going to do?
_________

7:59 p.m.

"Thank you for taking the time out of watch her." she thanked Linda while handing her the baby.

"No problem, girl. Anytime." she held Kara in one arm and grabbed the baby bag in the other. "If you want...I could keep her over night. That's if you're out ALL night."

"Ahaha. Well...I don't think I'll be out that long but if something comes up...I'll let you know." she nodded sympathetically. "Well I'll see you later. Bye, sweetie." she pecked Kara on the cheek and jogged up towards her car. "Later." she waved as she drove away.

Twenty minutes later (8:19 p.m.)

Robyn pulled up in front of a restaurant and began searching for a space. She found one in front of the entrance of the building, quickly parking her car. "Why does he want me to meet him here?" she spoke to herself as she gazed at the building. "Any way..." she stepped out of the car with her purse and closed the door. AS she headed towards the building, her eyes instantly focused in on Justin who stood beside two men.

"Dammnnnnn. Is that your chick?" one guy spoke up.

"Well...somethin' like that. She's...my ex. Well...an old best friend."

"Really? So does that mean I can have her?" his head gawked to the side, giving him a contemptible look. "Never mind."

"No. You CAN'T have her, because..." he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "...I'm gonna have her. And PLUS you have a woman. Oh and she is the mother of my daughter." he smiled massively as she got closer to him. "Hey." he greeted.

"What's up?" she stopped in front of him and gazed at the other two men who eyed her down. "Hello. Well..." she locked eyes with Justin's. "Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friends?"

"Oh...yeah. Sorry. Um...Ken and Cal...this is Robyn. Robyn...these are my friends Ken and Cal." she smiled sincerely.

"Hello Ken." she spoke, extending her hand out to shake his.

"Hey." he shook her hand in response.

"Hi." she greeted Cal while extending her hand out. He grasped her hand daintily and placed a soft kiss on it.

"Hello, beautiful." Justin lowered his eyes at him.

"Hmm. Now that's what I call a gentleman. Ahaha." Justin rolled his eyes and looked away. "So..." she focused in on Justin. "Why are we here?" he swiftly looked up to gaze at her.

"Oh yeah. Um..." he grasped her hand and led her towards the entrance of the building. "I'll see you guys later." he spoke to Ken and Cal as he pulled the door open for her. She entered the restaurant, gazing around the room in awe.

"This is a...nice restaurant."

"Yeah. That's why I picked it. Um..." he gazed around for a waitress or waiter.

"Good evening. How may I help you?" a waiter greeted them.

"Uh yes. Reservations for two. Mr Timberlake and Ms Waters." the man scanned the list, slowly looking up with a smile on his face.

"You're located at table thirty. ALLL the way in the back. Follow me." they both followed behind him. "Most people love this area because it's more private and quiet." he stopped in front of the table for two. "Here you are." Justin pulled out a seat for Robyn, allowing her to sit down.

"Thank you." she thanked as he took his seat.

"No problem." he replied while taking his seat.

"Will you like to order a drink while you wait?" the waiter asked curiously.

"Um..." Justin watched as Robyn looked through the menu. "I'll take some lemonade." she looked over the menu to gaze at Justin. He bit the bottom of his lip and looked away.

"I'll also take some lemonade." he added in.

"Okay. I'll be back shortly for your orders." he turned, walking away.

"Um..." he locked eyes with Robyn's as he waited for her to continue her sentence. "Why are we here? I mean...if you think THIS is gonna make me forgive you...then you thought wrong."

"I know this is not going to...make you forgive me. We are here because...I thought it would be a nice...romantic place to...ask you what I want to ask." her eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"Um...I'm SO confused right about now." he chuckled softly.

"Don't worry. You'll know what I'm talking about in a few minutes." the waiter sat a cup in front of each one of them.

"Ready to order?" he asked, pulling out a pad.

"Um...yeah. I will like to order...ANY shrimp meal that you have that comes with...fries and...lobster meat." Robyn answered. "Thank you." she handed the waiter the menu.

"And you sir?" he asked, lifting his eyes to stare at him.

"I'll take whatever she's taking." he handed the waiter the menu. "Oh and...I will like a bottle of red wine on the side, and...do you have those small cup cakes dishes for dessert? I'm gonna need...two of those, please. Don't ask why." he quickly jotted down the order.

"Vanilla or chocolate?"

"Vanilla off top." he glanced at Robyn who held a confused look. "Excuse me." he stood up. "I'm gonna need to talk to you in private." he spoke, pulling the waiter to the side. Robyn kept her eyes on the two as they spoke surreptitiously in the corner. "Okay? Thank you." she watched as he took his seat in front of her.

"Uh...what was that all about?" she asked curiously.

"Oh...well I just had to have a man to man talk with him. You know...man stuff." she rolled her eyes playfully and looked away.

"Any way..." she pulled her cell from out of her purse. "I'm calling Linda. I wanna see how my baby doin'." she dialed a number and held it to her ear. "Hello? Linda? Hey what's up, girl? Ahaha. No I"m just...out to this fancy ass restaurant." she gazed at Justin who kept his eyes on her. "He's right here...staring at me. Haha. Nope. Yep. So how's my baby? She's NOT being a bad ass, is she? Ohhh. Cool. Well I dunno. I'ma have to call you to let you know. We just got here and...we haven't even eaten yet. Haha. OMG! Ahaha. Stop it. You're makin' me cry tears here. Haha. Alright. Ahaha. Okay, okay. Enough. STOP! Haha. Okay. I'll talk to you later. NO! It's NOT happenin' okay so  get that out of your geeky mind. Okay. Aha. Bye." she turned the phone off and positioned it in her purse.

"WHAT was THAT all about?" she looked up to stare at him.

"Well you know...just girl stuff. Hahaha." he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah...whatever."
________

Later on

"Whew." Robyn sat back in her seat and rubbed her full stomach. "I am STUFFED!"

"Mmm. Tell me about it, but...we have one more to go." she slowly gazed at her cup cake and frowned.

"Man. Why did you order this? I can't eat it. I'm stuffed." he pouted playfully.

"Pweeesseee. For meeee. Purty pweeesseee, Robyn." he spoke in a baby like manner. "Look..." he grabbed his cup cake and bit into it. "I'll eat with you. Come on."

"Why do you want me to eat it so bad, any way?"

"Because I spent MY money on it. That's why." her eyes lit up.

"Since when did you ever become so cheap? Fine." she grabbed the cup cake. "I'll eat it, but if I THROW UP...you'll know why, and It'll be ALL YOUR FAULT!" she whined. He watched carefully as she bit into it. She chewed on the portion of it and swallowed the remains. "Hmm. This cake is NOT that bad." she took a more big bite out of it this time, instantly feeling a metal piece. "What the hell?" his eyes lit up. She sucked the food remains off of it, and pulled it out of her mouth. "What the...hell is this?" she squinted her eyes to get a better look. "Oh my god." her eyes shot wide open. "Oh my god. This is...this is a...wedding ring." she locked eyes with Justin. He held a smile on his face.

"Will you?" he spoke softly.

"Oh my god." her eyes slowly filled up with solution. "I..." she covered her trembling lip with her hand as she cried noisily. "I don't...know what to say." she peeled her eyes from the ring to stare at him.

"Say you'll marry me." a smile slowly formed on her face.

"Yes." his eyes lit up.

"Yes? Did you say yes?" he asked, a little surprised.

"Yes. I wanna marry you." she sniffled and wiped underneath her eyes. He grasped the ring and slipped it on her ring finger.

"Come here." she leaned in closer to him. He slowly locked lips with hers and plunged his tongue in her entry, caressing hers ever so gently. "I love you, baby." he breathed between her lips.

"Mmm. I love you too." he pulled back to gaze in her eyes.

"I'm SO sorry for leaving you like that." he placed his hand on her cheek. "I don't know WHAT I was thinking." she closed her eyes, enjoying his warm touch.

"Mmm." she placed her hand over his, slowly fluttering her eyes open. "I missed you so much. I thought I was gonna DIE without you." he chuckled softly. "Seriously."

"You ain't the only one. I thought...I was gonna commit suicide. I don't know why I left you for Justice. I really made a BIG mistake when I did that, but...people do learn from their mistakes and I surely did."

"Hmm." she bit the bottom of her lip and looked away. "I was thinking..." she lifted her eyes to gaze in his. "...maybe we can...stop somewhere before...you take me home." he held a questioning look.

"Like where?" he asked curiously. She smirked seductively and bit the bottom of her lip.

"I have...one place in mind."
________

Robyn gripped Justin's shirt, allowing him to fall on top of her. She met lips with his as she tore his shirt off. "Mmm." she flipped him over, reversing the position and began kissing down his bare chest.

He bit the bottom of his lip as he watched her unbuckle then unzip his jeans. She yanked both his jeans and boxers off and tossed them aside.

She sat on his size and began ridding him slowly. "Ohhhh. Robyn, baby." he groaned deeply, slowly closing his eyes and licking his lips. "Mmm." he gripped her waist as she continued moving on top of him. He reversed positions an grasped her legs, placing them over his shoulders. With one hard thrust, he slammed his whole size completely into her.

"UHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Ohhhh Justinnnnn." she moaned softly.

He picked up his speed, moving at a fast and vigorous pace. She placed her hands against the head board as she could feel herself being pushed up against it with every thrust he made. "Oh...GODDDD!!!" she bit the bottom of her lip.

"You like this?" he spoke huskily, gripping her waist and pulling her down, allowing him to slam further into her.

"Oh GOD YES! I LOVE IT! Mmm don't stop. Pleassseee don't stop." he leaned in, meeting lips with hers.

"Mmm I love you." he spoke between her lips and began kissing down her chest.

"I love you too." she responded with tears in her eyes.
_________

The next morning

Robyn ambled down the stairs wearing a pink robe. She entered the living room, instantly smelling an aroma coming from the kitchen. She peered in the kitchen to see Justin sitting at the table, feeding Kara a bottle of apple juice. "I wuvvvv youuuu, Karaaaaa." he song. "Yes I doooo OOOHHHH OOHHHHH!!!" she spit the bottle out and gazed at him with a clueless look on her face. "What? What did I do now? Don't EVEN look at me like that. You look JUST like your beautiful mommy when you look like dat." he spoke thuggish like. Robyn smiled slyly, as she watched him talk to her. "You don't want juice? Huh, cutie? No juice?" suddenly, she broke out crying.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Uh oh. Daddy messed up now. I'm gonna have to get your mommy in here." he kissed her on the forehead, and rocked her in his arms.

"I got her." he looked up to gaze at Robyn. "I know what she wants." he carefully handed her the baby. She took a seat at table, and slid her left side of the robe aside, guiding her mouth to her nipple.

"You breast feed her?"

"Yeah. That's all she wanted. Milk." he watched her suck on her nipple.

"Damn. Well...that's all you could have told me. I could have given her some of the milk in the fridge."

"Are you crazy?" she held a pathetic look. "She's only FIVE months. She can't drink that type of milk yet. I would feed her the canned formula but my doctor said breast feeding would be best for the first couple of months. When she get at least...nine months...I'll feed her the canned formula." he leaned against the counter, keeping his eyes on her.

"Well I cooked breakfast. Are you hungry? You know...I was thinking about feeding her some grits and eggs. You know, but..."

"Justin..." she gave him a warning look.

"I'm just kiddin'. Ahaha. Sorry. Don't take it personal." he continued laughing. She shook her head pathetically and looked away.

Chapter 7 by Black Coffee

Three days later

Justin and Robyn held hands as they walked up to his mother's house. He stepped on the porch with her and rung the doorbell. "Boy I can't wait to see her face." he gazed at Kara who he held in his available arm. "Hey, cutie." she gazed at him with a clueless look on her face. "You so cute. You're such a cutie. Yeah you are. YES YOU ARE! Mmm hmm." he leaned in, kissing her on the forehead. Finally someone swung the door open, and a familiar person stood there.

"Oh my GOD! ROBYN?! LOOK AT YOUUUU!" Lynn pulled Robyn in a tight hug. "Ooohhh you have GROWN!" she pulled away to gaze at her. "Look at you! You look so beautiful." she blushed massively.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." she smiled warmly. "It's been a while." she nodded timidly.

"Tell me about it." she slowly gazed away to glare at Justin. "Oh...it's just you." she frolicked. "Nah. I'm just kidding. Hello, son." she embraced him in a hug. "Nice seeing you again." she pulled away, instantly focusing in on Kara who laid in his arms. She gasped, covering her mouth in shock. "Oh my lord. Is this the baby. Kara?"

"Yep. Isn't she beautiful?" Justin spoke proudly. "I wuv her SO much. Yes I do." he continuously kissed her on the forehead.

"Let me hold her." he carefully handed her the baby. She held her close to her chest as she kept her eyes on her. She was so beautiful to her. "Aw. She's so gorgeous, son. Oh my god. I can't believe she's my grand daughter." she could feel the tears building up in her system. "She's so light. Oh...I gotta show Paul." she turned, entering the living room. Justin grasped Robyn's hand and lead her inside the house.

"I knew she was going to react like that. Things like that amazes her." he spoke as they entered the living room. He focused on two familiar looking people who sat on the sofa. "JC? Hey, dude." he stood up, shaking his hand.

"Wassup, man." he locked eyes with Robyn's. "Hello, Robyn. Long time no see. How you been?" he asked, pulling her in a hug.

"I've been great. What about you?" he pulled back to gaze in her eyes.

"I've been swell. Nothing really new. Just the same ol' same ol'." she nodded understandingly.

"Yeah. I understand." she looked away to gaze at Justin who had his eyes glued to her. "Well...I'm gonna go chill with your ma. Catch up on old times. Be right back."

"Okay." he watched her walk up to Lynn who held Kara in her arms as she spoke to Paul.

"Damn, Justin. She IMPROVED a lot...in ONE YEAR! I don't remember her ass being that big." JC blurted out while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Who? Robyn? Nah. Her ass was always like that. She just didn't use to wear tight clothes to show it. The only thing I can admit that changed was her chest and...dress code. Her tits look a lil' bigger than last time, and her dress code improved more. But...she was always beautiful to me. No doubt about that." they kept their eyes on her as she sat by Lynn and Paul. "I'm just so thrilled to be with her, and...you saw my daughter, right? She is...God she's beautiful. She took her looks after her mother. She is SO damn beautiful." he chuckled softly. "I'm serious, man. Look at her. She has her lips...eyes...nose. But she has my hair. I guess curly hair is gonna run in the family. Haha."

"So how have you been for the past year? I thought you disappeared on us." Lynn spoke to Robyn.

"Well I've been okay. I still live in the same house. Um...how I met up with Justin was something unplanned I was shopping for food when I bumped into him. It was at a grocery store...on the day he was celebrating the release of his sophomore album."

"Oh yeah. Why didn't you come? He said he tried to get you to come, but you didn't want to." she bit the bottom of her lip and looked away to gaze at Justin. He sat on the opposite sofa with JC, talking and so on.

"Well..." she tried to find the words to say. "...I was...still upset about what he did a year ago. I mean...I was SO hurt and...I just..." she looked back to gaze at Lynn. "I was just upset. Point blank. I didn't want ANYTHING to do with him. NOTHING whatsoever." she looked away, gazing at Kara who laid in Lynn's arms. "But...Kara kept me company during my lonesome days without Justin. I really missed him...deeply, and...it hurt my heart so much when I saw him on TV and heard him on the radio. God...I was TORN! And the more people TALKED about him drove me insane. Did you hear Justin do this and that?" she mocked. "Oh and I HATED when Linda would mention him when she knew DAMN WELL that I was trying to get over him. She would always say things like...Oh I saw him at the mall with Justice. Oh and did you see him on BET or MTV? He looked so hot." she rolled her eyes playfully. "Boy...I went through A LOT without him. I almost took drugs to calm my nerves...well I DID, but I know that wouldn't have solved things, so that's why I stopped."

"I see you've been through hell for the past year." she spoke up.

"Yes I did. Believe me." she agreed. "But any way..." she exhaled heavily. "God helped me through IT ALL! If it wasn't for HIM...I don't know HOW I would have managed." Lynn chuckled softly. "Ahaha. Yep."
________

Later on

"So um...ahem. I walked up to him and..." Robyn paused, taking a gulp of her coke. "...he just froze. He was like...yeah. And I'm like...um I saw you watchin' me. I just wanted to know if you were interested." they all broke out laughing, including Justin. "It was SO hilarious because...a guy NEVER gotten shy on me." she explained.

"Damn, Robyn. I can see why." JC flirted. Justin nudged him in the arm. "Ow." he rubbed the aching area with his hand. "I was just kidding." he whispered.

"Sure." he spoke sarcastically while looking away. He focused in on Robyn who chewed on a piece of steak as she chatted with Lynn. "I missed her...so much. I don't know WHAT I was thinkin', man. I was a complete fool for leaving her." he shook his head pathetically.

"Tell me about it." JC agreed. "She got TOO fine over the past year. TOO FINE! So um...how is she in bed?" his eyes lit up.

"WHAT?!" he shot out. "That's none of your business, dude." he chuckled softly.

"Fine. I just...thought I'd ask...since you use to ask me things like that." he slowly could feel himself calming down. Maybe he was right. It wouldn't have hurt to tell him.

"Fine, man." he sighed heavily. "You really wanna know? Well...she's excellent in bed. I mean...she know how to ride it SO DAMN good. Ahaha. She had me calling her name from here AND ALLLL the way to Mexico." he frolicked.

"Haha, dude you're crazy. Haha." he chuckled and looked away to gaze at Robyn who continued talking with Lynn who held Kara in her arms.

"Um..." he cleared his throat. "Ma...could I see Kara for a minute?" he asked, taking a quick glimpse at Robyn who watched him closely. He winked his eyes and looked away.

"Sure, son." she stood up and handed him the baby. He carefully accepted her out of her hands and held her to his chest.

"Heyyyyy cutie." he spoke softly, kissing her on the forehead. "Miss daddy? Well I MISSED you A LOT! YES I DIDDD!! Mmm mmm mmm." he moaned, rubbing his nose against hers. "Robyn..." he looked up to gaze at her. She took a sip of her coke and sat it down, instantly locking eyes with his. "...I'm gonna take her outside with me. Coming?" he spoke to JC.

"Uh...sure." he stood up, and followed him out of the dining room.

"He's so in love with her." Robyn blurted out. "Sometimes...I wonder if I should get jealous or not. Ahaha." she joked. They all broke out laughing.

JC followed Justin outside on the porch and closed the door behind him. "It's such a beautiful day today. Less clouds...less winds. A lot of sun. Just the perfect time to go shopping. What do you say?"

"Um...I agree."

"Great. Let's go." he watched him head towards his Audi TT in confusion.

"Um...shouldn't we tell Robyn that we're leaving? Especially with her daughter." he sat Kara in the baby seat and buckled her in.

"She's my DAUGHTER too. IF you forgot already." he spoke, hopping in on the driver's side. He conveyed the car to life, and closed the door. "Are you comin' or not?"

"Uh..." he stood there, thinking about it. "Well...I guess." he jogged up towards the car and hopped in.

"Mall...here we come." he spoke, pulling out of the drive way, and speeding off.
________

Four hours later (10:59 p.m.)

"Where the HELL is he?" Robyn spoke angrily while pacing back and forth in the living room. "He didn't even tell me WHERE he was going. Especially with MY BABY! Oh god." she froze, holding her head down in frustration as she could feel the tears building up in her system. "I...I'm so worried." she cried.

"Robyn..." Lynn leisurely approached her. "Don't worry. Justin's very responsible. I'm sure he will bring her back in one piece. Trust me. Why would he do something so crazy any way? I mean...you guys love each other. You're..."

"Did he tell you that he proposed to me?" she interrupted.

She stood there, wide-eyed and surprised. "He...he what?" she stammered.

"He ASKED ME...to MARRY him. A few days ago. We're SUPPOSED to be engaged, Lynn." she still couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. "What I'm trying to say is...he's NOT supposed to SNEAK away like that WITHOUT tell his fiancé, because...I will be SICK and worried. He would have TOLD me...if he LOVED me so much."

"Um...Robyn...calm down. Now...he didn't tell me he proposed to you. Personally, I think that's wonderful news. I've been waiting for this day forever now. I know he won't do anything crazy to hurt you. ESPECIALLY if he proposed to you. That doesn't sound NOTHING like my son. Don't worry. He'll be back soon, and when he does come back...I say you...have a talk with him and let him know what's acceptable and what's NOT acceptable. Lay down the rules. That's what MARRIED couples do."

"Trust me. I'm gonna lay more than the rules down. I'M GONNA LAY A CAN OF WHOOP ASS ON HIM!" she yelled.

Later on (12:01 a.m.-Next morning)

Robyn laid in bed, sleeping silently. A creak sound woke her up out of her sleep. She slowly gazed around the room, wondering where the noise came from. Just then, a familiar guy entered the room and closed the door behind him. She watched as he carefully removed his clothes and laid in bed beside her. He covered himself more comfortably under the blanket and closed his eyes.

As his eyes remained shut, he could feel a light on, shining underneath his eyelids. He fluttered his eyes open, instantly focusing in on Robyn who stood at his bed side with her hands on her hips. "Robyn?" he spoke, sitting up in bed. "You okay? What's...wrong?" she grabbed his pillow and threw it at him.

"Don't give me that ACT! You KNOW WHAT'S WRONG! WHY THE HELL DID YOU TAKE MY BABY SOMEWHERE...WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW?! YOU WERE GONE FOR SIX FUCKING HOURS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CALL ME TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WERE OKAY! YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME YOU WERE VERY RESPONSIBLE, BUT YOU SURE AS HELL DIDN'T PROVE HER RIGHT!" she yelled angrily.

"Robyn...calm d..."

"NO! DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN! IF I'M ANGRY THEN I'M ANGRY! YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE WHAT YOU DID!" she pointed.

"Look..." he stood up. "If you're concerned about Kara being safe or not...then go in the room. She's fast asleep. Damn. You're acting as if I kidnapped her or something." her eye began to flinch constantly, due to her angriness. "I...also stopped by my ma's house to get you but you weren't..."

"She dropped me off here. Since you took eternity to come back. Where the hell did you go any way?" he placed his hands on his hips as he gazed deeply in her eyes.

"I took her shopping." he spoke calmly. She slowly began to feel herself calm down. "What else would I DO with her? Come on now. I'm her FATHER! It's not like I kidnapped her. You need to get a grip." she licked her lips and looked away in shame. She knew he was right. What else would he have done with his own daughter? "I also bought you something...since I can't stop THINKIN' of you." she watched him enter the closet and come back out with an outfit in his hands. "Um...don't pay attention to the tag. I just...thought it would look very sexy on you. Try it on." she accepted it out of his hand and scrutinized it carefully.

"Um...alright." he watched her put on the outfit in front of him. "Wow. It looks...nice." she looked up to gaze at him. "Thank you." he smiled warmly.

"No problem. It's the new outfit from J.LO. I also bought you "The Glow" by J.LO. It's perfume. I hope you like that also." she smirked, slowly moving in closer to him.

"I'm sorry. I'm...sorry for...yelling at you. You were right. I mean...you're her father for christ sake. I should have know she would be in good hands with you. I'm just so...over protective over her. That's al. I hope you understand that." he wrapped his arms around her waist and pecked her on the lips.

"Of coarse I do. She's my daughter also. And she's beautiful as hell. How do you think I feel? I would KILL over her. Believe me. And she's my ONLY daughter at that." she released from his grip, and took a seat on the bed.

"I dunno. Maybe I DO need to get a grip." he took a seat beside her and intertwined his fingers together.

"Oh guess what? She said "Da da" today. I was SO surprised. Ahaha." she chuckled softly.

"Really? That's awesome. She always call me "Ma ma." And she sound SO cute when she says it." he chuckled in a low tone. "Any way..." she released a sigh.

"Um..." he bit the bottom of his lip as thoughts ran through his head. "So...how...how are you...feeling? You seemed...very exhausted lately. Everything okay?" she licked her lips, thinking hard about her answer, because she wasn't sure of how she felt herself.

"I...really have NO clue of how I feel myself. And I know it may sound weird, but...I confuse myself sometimes. I maybe stressed, but...don't know it, because of being SO stressed during the past year without you. I sorta...got use to the feeling." he kept the eye contact with her. They both gazed deeply in one another's eyes, reading each other's minds. "Um...but any way..." she looked away, fiddling with her fingers nervously. "I'm fine now."

"Well...that's good, because...I thought I was gonna have to...doctor on you." he spoke with a smirk on his face.

"Oh really?" she spoke teasingly.

"Yeah." he spoke huskily, slowly leaning in and pecking her on the lips. "Mmm." he groaned, nibbling on the bottom of her lip. She slipped her tongue in and out of his mouth, teasing him.

"Ahaha." she giggled softly.

"You tryin' to tease me?" he breathed between her lips while climbing on top of her.

"Maybe...maybe now." she slid her hands underneath his boxers, instantly gripping his buttocks. He slightly jumped at her sudden outburst.

"Woman..." she broke out laughing.

"I'm sorry. I just had to. I mean...you do it to me ALLLL the time."

"That's because you HAVE an ass. I DON'T!" she broke out laughing.

"OH shut up. Ahaha." they were startled unexpectingly by a cry on the baby monitor. He froze, slowly looking up to gaze in her eyes. "That sounds like Kara." the crying began to get even louder.

"Shit. That is her." he climbed off her and grabbed his robe, throwing it on. "I'll go get her. She's probably hungry." he spoke, pulling the door open. "Be right back." she smiled, remaining in her position, gazing up at the ceiling. A few seconds later, he entered the room with Kara in his arms. He kicked the door closed and took a  seat on the bed, laying Kara on his lap. "I think she's hungry." she sat up, watching him prop her in his arms and feed her a bottle of milk.

"WAIT!" he hastily gawked to the side to gaze at her with a horrid look on his face. "Is that milk warm?" he closed his eyes, sighing of relief.

"Damn. Relax, will ya'? Of coarse it's warm. I'm not that stupid." he shook his head pathetically. "I thought you spotted a bug in her milk or something." she giggled softly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. I'm just..."

"Overprotective. Yeah I know already." he ended. she watched as Kara sucked on her bottle while gazing in Justin's eyes. "Heyyy, sweetie pie. Good? Yeah I know. Haha." he looked up to lock eyes with Robyns'. She just sat there, gazing at him. "What? Something wrong? I'm not feeding her right?" he asked curiously. "If not...I won't have a problem letting you..."

"NO. It's nothing. You're...doing everything fine." he looked away to gaze at Kara without a word said. "I'm just thinking of a few things. Um..." she stood up and paced back and forth as thoughts ran through her head. "When do we plan on having the wedding?"

"Excuse me?" he asked, looking up to gaze at her. She froze, locking eyes with his.

"When do we plan on having the wedding?" she repeated, resting her hand on her hip, waiting for a reply.

"Um..." he looked back to glare at Kara. "Sometime soon. Maybe next year." her eyebrows lifted up surprisingly.

"Wow. That's like...three month's away from here. That IS soon." she bit the bottom of her lip as she kept her eyes on him who paid MOST of his attention on Kara. It began to irritate her, because he seemed to pay ALLL of his attention on her. "You are SO IN LOVE with her. Sometimes...it agitates me." she shook her head pathetically. He looked up to gaze at her with an hilarious look on his face.

"Excuse me? Are you...perhaps getting jealous of your own daughter?" he broke out laughing. "You are SO childish SOMETIMES!" he raised his voice.

"Shut up." the doorbell rung throughout the house. "Any way...I'm gonna go answer the door while YOU sit here and BABY her." she pulled the door open and exited the room.

"Whatever." he blurted out.

Robyn jogged down the stairs and toward the front door. She unlocked the door, instantly pulling it open and focusing in on a familiar lady. "Linda? Hey, girlllll. What's up?" she pulled her in a hug.

"Hey. How's it goin?" she pulled back to gaze in her eyes.

"Nothing much. Um...come in." she stood aside, allowing her to enter the house. "So..." she closed the door and locked it behind her. "What's up? Everything okay?" she held a worried look.

"Um...not exactly. Uh...we NEED to talk." her eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"Okay. Let's...go in the living room." she assured, leading her in the living room. They both took a seat on the sofa. "So what is it? Is it...bad news?" she asked in concern.

"Well...I...I think I'm pregnant." her eyes lit up. "I mean...I AM pregnant." she gasped, staring in shock.

"Oh my god. Linda that is some AWESOME news." she spoke excitedly.

"I know, but...Charlie's not the father." her face went from a smile to a frown.

"What? Oh my god. Well who's..."

"Baby?" they quickly looked up to gaze at Justin who headed down the stairs with Kara in his arms.

"Shit. Don't mention it to Justin. Pleassseeee." she whispered desperately.

"I won't. I promise." they both forced smiles on their faces as he entered the living room where they were located. "Hey, sweetie." she stood up. "Something wrong?"

"Uh...no. I just wanted to see who was at the door." he locked eyes with Linda's. "Hey, Linda. I heard you were seeing my cousin Charlie." she smiled slyly.

"Well yeah. We've been together for two months now." he nodded timidly.

"That's cool. I'm happy for you guys." she smiled in return, and looked away as she could feel herself get nervous. Robyn bit the bottom of her lip as she thought of something to say.

"Well um..." she tried breaking the silence, but she couldn't find the words to say.

"I'm sure you guys were having a lil'...girl talk. So I'm gonna leave you two alone. It was nice seeing you again." he spoke to Linda.

"You two, Justin." they watched as he trotted back up the stairs and down the hall, towards the bedrooms. "What the hell is he doing here?" she lowered her voice. "I thought you guys were through. You didn't tell me..."

"WE got back together like a week ago. He proposed to me and everything." she spoke, taking a seat on the sofa.

"What? You guys are engaged? How come I'M just knowing this? I'm your best friend. I WAS SUPPOSED to be the FIRST ONE who knew." she whined.

"I know and I'm sorry. I...tried calling you but you were never home. Can you explain that? OH...and what the hell do you mean Charlie's not the father? Were you fucking some other guy also?" she held her head down in guilt.

"Well...I guess you could say that." Robyn exhaled heavily.

"Linda...how dumb can you get? I thought you were SMARTER than that. How can you go fucking some other guy while FUCKING Charlie? That's something a SLUT would do. And I know you're better than that." she could feel the tears building up in her system.

"Look...you're not making things better by yelling at me." she spoke rickety, due to the tears taking over. "I came here to talk to you, because..." she sniffled. "...I thought you would help me." she held her head down, brushing her hair back in frustration.

"Look...I'm sorry, Linda. Seriously, but...it's the truth. What you did was very ignorant and I'm just trying to say that..."IGNORANT" is not YOU! It's not you AT ALL!" she paused as she kept her eyes on her. "I don't mind helping you, but...you have to try and help yourself."

"And...how am I gonna do that? Charlie's gonna KILL me when he finds out." she bit the bottom of her lip, thinking of something to say.

"I got an idea. Um...tell him the truth. That's the first step, then...it ALL depends how he take it. Now I'm not denying that he won't get upset because him and Justin are alike and I know Justin. He will be upset with me for a couple of weeks then...he'll call and try to clear things up. So...tell him. If he get upset...then you have to understand why. I mean...what you did was...unbelievable." she chuckled softly. "Yeah, but...just do as I say, okay? Tell me how everything turns out. I mean...If he wants to dump you over that...then that meant that it wasn't meant to be." she sniffled and wiped underneath her diluted eyes with the tip of her thumb. "Come here." she pulled her in a tight hug. "Don't cry, girl. You're more stronger than that. I KNOW you will make it through this. Remember the advice you gave me that HELPED me get through the stress and heartaches and pain that JUSTIN himself put me through? Keep replaying those words in your head and hopefully you'll find it easy to survive the storm." a smile slowly formed on her face.

"Okay. Thank you. I really appreciate you...taking the time out and..."

"Girl, it's not problem. Trust me." they both giggled in a child like manner.

Chapter 8 by Black Coffee

A week later

Justin stepped out of the limousine, and headed towards a building with his bodyguards by his side. A few young women ran up to him with pads and pens in their hands. "OH MY GOD! JUSTIN...CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?! PLEASSEEEEEE!!!" a girl shrieked.

"Um..." Lonnie, and his other bodyguard, Todd moved in closer to him, protecting him. "I'm sorry. I can't right now. I'm in a rush." they pulled the door open for him. "If you still be here when I leave...I'll do it then. Sorry." they all entered the building, and locked the door behind them.

"Mister Timberlake...right this way." a lady spoke, rushing towards him. "You're on air in TEN minutes." she grabbed his arm, pulling him down the hall.

"Damn. Will you...cool it?" he mumbled.

"Jay..." a feminine guy walked beside him. "Bare with me now while I rehearse your lines with you."

"I already did that with my fiancé." he mentioned, suddenly being pulled inside a room.

"Have a seat." a blond directed him. He took a seat in front of a mirror and watched as the hair dresser fiddled through his mountain of curls.

"My FIANCÉ already DID my hair." he spoke, irritated.

"Just relax. It needs some more work done to it." she continued messing with his hair. He exhaled heavily, slowly holding his head down in frustration. "keep your head up."

"Jay..." the same feminine guy stood in front of him with a packet in his hand. "When you go on air...your first line will be..."

"Alright, guys..." he held a hand up. "...pause for a minute, please. Before you give me a headache. Now..." he stood up, shrugging the blonde's hand away. "First of all...I already SAID THAT my FIANCÉ REHEARSED THE LINE'S WITH ME!" he raised his voice at the guy. "And for you..." he turned to face the blond. "...My fiancé hooked up my hair for me, and it DOESN'T NEED ANY WORK DONE TO IT, ALREADY! So just CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" he yelled, instantly storming out of the room. Everyone in the room stood there in shock.

"What's been eatin' him?" the blond spoke curiously.

"Well I think he's just playin' hard to get." the feminine guy spoke up. "You don't think he likes me?"

"Hmmm." the blond shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno."

Justin headed down the hall while stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Justin?" he quickly twirled around to focus in on a brunette woman jogging up towards him with a pad in her hand. For a second, he thought it was Robyn.

"Robyn?" he blurted out, realizing it wasn't her. "Oh...uh...I thought you were...someone else. Sorry." he apologized with a chuckle.

"Hey um...Miss Roberts told me to follow you to stage thirteen. I'm new here and...I'm just trying to learn my way around this place. It's huge, isn't it?" she asked, gazing around the building in awe. "Beautiful also." she finally met eye contact with him. "Oh um...my name is Tonya, by the way. Tonya Mitchell. I was also hired as an MTV news reporter."

"Uh...well hi, Tonya. I'm Justin. You probably know that already." she giggled softly.

Yeah. So um..." they proceeded down the hall. "I'm a big fan of yours. I saw EVERY MMC show you were on. I have ALL of your albums and every mag you're in. I'm kinda...obessed. Ahaha." he chuckled, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Your daughter is beautiful. I saw her on a mag a week ago. And Robyn must be lucky. A lot of people mistaken me as her. I didn't know why at first, but...I finally took a look at myself and realized that...I have the same face structure...eyes, hair...nose and lips of hers. Probably the body. Haha yeah right." he chuckled.

"Well you do favor her. I thought you were her when I first saw you running down the hall. I'm like...what is she doing here? Isn't she supposed to be at home with the baby? Ahaha." she chuckled.

"Wow. Now I must be lucky to actually look like her. She's pretty, though." she followed him on a set where cameras where set up and people wandering the place.

"Jay's here." he overheard someone say.

"Timberlake..." he gazed to the side to focus in on a familiar looking person sitting on a high chair. "Over here." a massive smile formed on his face.

"Oh shit. It's my man, Mike. Excuse me." he spoke to Tonya, quickly rushing up towards his former bodyguard. "Hey, dude. What's been crackin'?" he asked, pulling him in a hug.

"Nothin' much, Tenn. I just stopped by to watch you make a fool out of yourself. I watch MTV news every week and you have me crackin' up with your crazy ass jokes."

"Yeah, but...I gotta cool down now. Robyn doesn't like when I do that. I use to joke on her a lot, and people use to laugh at her. It made her feel bad so...I'm gonna quit it for a while."

"Oh...you finally hooked up with that girl? I saw the baby. I still can't believe you have a pretty ass daughter...THAT pretty. She must be adopted." he frolicked.

"Nah man. You must've forgotten that her mother is FINE as hell. She took over her looks." he explained while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah and that...new girl also took over her looks." he referred to Tonya. "I swear I thought that was Robyn." Justin focused in on Tonya who spoke to the director. "You have to admit that she looks fine." he chuckled softly.

"Yeah. She's cute, but..." he looked away to gaze at Mike. "...she doesn't compare to my lady." he broke out laughing.

"Haha. Okay. I understand that your lady has to be the prettiest woman in the world." he added in with a chuckle.

"You damn right. And that's how I'm ALWAYS gon' see it. NO ONE...well NO CHICK is better lookin' than Robyn." he spoke matter-of-factly. "Any way, the..."

"JUSTIN!" someone called him. He looked over his shoulder to gaze at the director. "COME OVER HERE! WE'RE ABOUT TO START!" he yelled, loud enough for him to hear.

"Alright." he gazed back at Mike and shrugged his shoulders. "Well I gotta be gettin' to work."

"Okay." he reached out, shaking his hand. "Good luck." he chuckled softly, slowly turning and heading towards Tonya and the director.

"Justin...I want you to meet a very special woman here." he slowly locked eyes with Tonya, instantly stuffing his hands in his pockets, never peeling his eyes from off her. "Her name is Tonya and she's new here. So...be nice to her." he smirked, and bit the bottom of his lip.

"Um...well it's nice...meeting you AGAIN, Tonya." he added in. She giggled softly.

"Oh...so you've met already?" he asked curiously.

"Of coarse. You know me. I gots ta know EVERYone that comes here. It just would be odd of me. You should know that already." he spoke, gazing in on him.

"Yeah. I should've known."

"WE'RE ON AIR IN TWENTY SECONDS!" the camera man announced.

"Shit. Alright...it's Showtime." Justin took a seat in front of the camera and watched as a few people prepared him for the camera. Tonya took a seat in front of him and crossed her leg over the other. He focused in on her, watching closely as a few people prepared her for the camera. "Jay...you rehearsed your lines, right?" the director asked.

"Well...yeah. I supposed to report the celebrity news, then we're gonna go straight into the interview." he nodded timidly.

"Good. Alright...we're on in TEN minutes." he spoke, jogging up towards the camera man.

TEN...NINE...EIGHT...

As they were counting, Justin and Tonya kept gazing at one another. He kept thinking how identical she looked towards Robyn. It felt like deja vu.

...SIX...FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE! WE'RE ON!

He gazed into the camera, instantly smiling. "Hello, everyone. I'm Justin Timberlake. And I have with me...a friend of mine. Hello Tonya Mitchell." she smiled warmly.

"Good afternoon, Justin. How are you?"

"I'm pretty good. What about yourself? You look absolutely gorgeous." she blushed massively.

"Well thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. Actually...I'm also doing swell." he nodded timidly and licked his moist lips.

"That's good to hear. Well...let's get to the news, shall we? Once again, this is the first anniversary of Lisa "Left eye" Lopes death. The talented artist died last April in a car crash IN Honduras, and T-boz and Chilli, her two close friends are having a get together...to bring all of her close relatives and friends back together again...in remembrance of the artist's death."

"Yes, and if you guys haven't heard...Toni Braxton is suing Beyonce and Jay Z for STEALING her song idea for "Me and my boyfriend." The trial is due two weeks from now." Tonya spoke up.

"Hmm. Well...let me break down the news. Me, Justin Timberlake is engaged to my once old best friend, Robyn Waters. We've known each other since we were five and ever since...we gotten closer and closer...to the point where we actually...fell in love. She's at home with my baby girl, Kara."

"Wow, Jay. I also haven't heard that news yet." Tonya added in. "It's something...uh...it's something..." she forgot her line.

CUTTTTTTTTTT!!!

The director yelled. "Shit." she mumbled, holding her head down in embarrassment. "I'm sorry." she apologized while lifting her head to gaze at everyone behind the camera.

"Um...it's okay. Do you remember your line now?" the director asked.

"Yeah. I just sorta...got distracted...that's all." she spoke, taking a quick glimpse at Justin who kept his eyes on her.

"Okay. Well let's start off from where we left off. In five...four...three...two...one."

"Wow, Jay. I also haven't heard that news before." she repeated. "It's something new to me also."

"Well that's why we're here. To lay the news down." she chuckled softly.
________

A few minutes later

"Hello, everyone. We're back and here about to interview Justin." Tonya spoke into the camera. "Good evening, mister Timberlake. How are you today?" he locked eyes with hers with a smile on his face.

"I'm good. And you, miss Mitchell?" he responded while licking his lips.

"Swell. Um...well let's get to the first question. The fans wanna know about your love life...with Robyn. If it's okay with you." he chuckled softly.

"Um...it depends. What do you guys want to know?" he could hear a few whistles in the background. He chuckled softly while licking his lips.

"Well...the first question is by Mirelle from Colorado. She wants to know how do you make up with Robyn when you guys get into a fight or whatsoever."

"Ummm...well let's see. Robyn and I...we hardly get into fights, but there was this one time when she got upset with me because...I was going out with this chick...I'm not gonna say any names. Ahaha, but any way...she got upset and we got into this huge fight. I made up to her by...taking her out to dinner and proposing to her."

"Awww."

"Haha yeah. But besides that...I'm more of a romantic type so...when we get into it...I usually send her flowers and candy. Even hugs and kisses. Sweet THANGS like that." she giggled.

"That sounds very sweet." he smiled warmly. "Any hoo...on with the next. Kitty from Virginia wants the deal about you...abandoning Robyn and Kara...your daughter. Is it true?" he paused, hesitant to speak. At first, he wanted to call the whole show off, but then again, it was his fans and he could understand why they were curious.

"Well...I really don't..." he looked up, locking eyes with hers. "...feel comfortable...answering the question, but...I feel that...the fans have a right to know. The truth...YES...I did abandon Robyn and Kara. I had no intention of doing that, but...at the time...I felt that it was the right thing to do...for me. Again...this chick...who I will call Jane Doe, had something to do with it. I...lie...mislead and hurt Robyn, because all I was thinking about was my freakin' self. I was selfish and inconsiderate. Robyn and I were BEST FRIENDS at one time, and...me, personally CAN'T understand WHY I built up the courage to hurt her. She's beautiful...skin deep and physically, and..." he scratched his chin and licked his lips as he could feel all the eyes burning a hole into him. Not just from the audience but also from the TV. All the fans at home, watched him closely. Listening to every word he had to say. "I was just an ASS. Sorry for my...foul language." he could hear a few laughing in the audience. "What? What's so funny? I'm serious. Haha. But any way...ON with the NEXT question." Tonya chuckled softly.

After the show

"Hey, Jay." someone called him. He swiftly twirled around to face a familiar guy who stood by the exit of the building.

"Oh hey. Hold up a minute." he gazed back to glare at Tonya. "So um...you did great for the first time." she blushed massively. "I hope to see you again. I probably won't be back until next month...or so. So...I'll see you then." she nodded timidly.

"Okay. I'll see you then." he nodded whiel nibbling on the bottom of his lip.

"Well uh...I'll see you later." he hesitantly leaned in and pecked her on the cheek. "Bye." he turned, heading towards Mike.

"Ooohhhh. What was that ALLLL about? I'ma tell Robyn." he joked. "Nah I'm just kiddin'."

"Yeah whatever, man. What's up?" he stuffed his hands in his pockets, waiting for a response.

"Nothing. I just wanna catch up on old times."
_______

Justin entered the house with a bag of food and a tray of beverage in the other hand, instantly kicking the door closed. He entered the living room, automatically focusing in on Robyn who sat on the sofa, feeding Kara a bottle of milk. She quickly looked up, locking eyes with his. "Hey." he spoke, sitting the food on the coffee table, and leaning in, meeting lips with hers.

"Hey, sweetie. How was work?" he took a seat beside her and kicked his shoes off.

"It was fun. I missed my family though." he added in.

"Aw. Well we missed you too. Um...I made dinner while you were away."

"Cool. I'm starving, but...I bought some McDonald's." he reached out, grabbing the bag from off the table. "I didn't know you were gonna cook. Sorry."

"Nah. It's okay. We can save it for later...when you decide to get hungry again, but right now...I'm about to take Kara to sleep...so I can...hop in the shower." she spoke, laying the baby over her shoulder and patting her back, burping her. Justin spoke no word. All he did was keep quiet, eating his Big Mac.

"Mmm. You sure you don't want some? This is delicious. I have an extra Mac in here...if you want some. Oh and...fries. I just...don't want my food to go to waste, but if you don't eat it...I'll just save it for later use." he took another bite out of it. "Mmm." he closed his eyes, savoring the delicious taste. "So..." he fluttered his eyes open and gazed to the side to stare at her. "What did you do all day? Well...when I left. All you did was clean and cook?" he stuffed a few fries in his mouth.

"No. I...stepped outside for a few hours with Kara and...Linda. WE went to the mall." she paused, thinking about what Linda had told her the other day. "Um...if I tell you something...you SWEAR not to tell anyone?" he chuckled softly.

"Come on now. What do I look like? You friend?" she smirked teasingly. "Well...when I was...I DIDN'T tell anyone about your secrets. Just put it this way...I'm your husband and...you have to trust me."

"You're my FIANCÉ!" she corrected. "And...you're right. I can trust you." he nodded understandingly. "Any way...as I was about to say. Um...Linda...she's pregnant, BUT...not from Charlie." he held a confused look.

"What do you mean?" he took a gulp of his coke.

"What I mean is...Charlie is not the father. Some...other guy is." he nearly choked off the soda that ran down his throat. "Shit. You okay?" she asked, patting his back.

"Um..." he coughed once more, and sat his cup down, instantly standing up. "What the...HELL was she thinking?!" he raised his voice. "CHARLIE'S GONNA KILL HER!" she held her had down, not bothering to respond. It was no use. Whatever she said wouldn't have changed anything.

"Justin...you're not gonna tell him, are you? I mean...you DID promise you won't..."

"NO. I'm not gonna tell him. It's just...what she did was...disgraceful. What the fuck was she thinking? PERIOD!" he raised his voice. She stood up, instantly slapping him across the face. His eyes shot wide open, like two gigantic golf balls. He couldn't believe she hit him, and for what? He was totally confused at the moment. She rolled her eyes, shaking her head pathetically. "Wh...what was that for? What did I do?"

"Don't play DUMB!" she brushed pass him and headed towards the stairs. "I'm putting Kara to bed." he followed behind her.

"I don't get you. What the hell did I do? I mean...you just...SLAPPED the mess out of me JUST a few seconds ago, and or WHAT?!" he watched as she laid the baby in the crib, and grab the monitor, heading towards him who stood by the door. "Baby..." she walked pass him, instantly feeling a hand grip her arm, holding her back. "Robyn...please tell me what I did wrong so I could fix it." she reached out, closing the door, and locking eyes with his.

"Okay. Let me refresh your memory. You SWORE not to CURSE in front of the baby. I'VE NEVER CURSED OR YELLED IN FRONT OF HER AND I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!" she raised her voice. "I do NOT want our child acting that way at a young age. Matter fact...NEVER! Do you understand what I'm saying?" he chuckled softly and scratched his chin in thought.

"Okay. Um...I understand you, but...think about it...what the hell is a five month old baby gonna learn any way? You act like she understands a WORD we're sayin!" all he could remember was being slapped across the face.

"You asshole." she spat out, quickly turning and storming down the hall.

"Ohhh nooo. Robyn...sweetie. I didn't mean to say it like that." he explained while following behind her.

"You NEVER mean a thing. Just like the day you LEFT ME for Justice. Oh and when you abandoned me and Kara...your OWN DAUGHTER!" she turned to face him. "You NEVER MEAN A THING! NEVER! SO DON'T YOU STAND HERE AND LIE TO ME, BECAUSE YOU DID MEAN IT! YOU MEANT EVERY GOD DAMN WORD!" she yelled with tears in her eyes. "I don't...understand YOU sometimes. Wow you're a fucking celebrity. Do you ACTUALLY THINK that gives you a RIGHT to behave the way that you do? You're NO DIFFERENT THEN the NON celebrities out there. YOU'RE just making money and doing something that you love to do. I understand that you worked very hard to get where you're at. I was there before you became a celebrity. ALL I'm asking...is for you to...treat me NO different then before. I love you and...please respect me...and our baby girl." she spoke in a civilized manner. He exhaled heavily and rubbed through his curls in frustration.

"Alright. Fine." he paused. "I'm sorry. What else do you want from me? I'm sorry I...upset you. I didn't mean to. Sorry." he brushed pass her, and entered the room.

"Shit." she mumbled underneath her breath. Deep down, she knew he was upset with her. And she began to regret everything.

Chapter 9 by Black Coffee

Later on (7:57 p.m.)

Justin stood out on his balcony, wearing a white robe and talking on the cordless phone while watching the rain pour down. Him and Robyn wasn't talking after the small fight they had. He tried to stay out of her way before he did something that he regretted. "Huh? No...not really. Why? Well...maybe. Maybe not. We'll have to see. The video was done a few weeks ago and now...they're just now editing it. Yeah I know. They're takin' forever." Robyn walked out on the balcony with a cup of coffee in her hand. She leaned against the sliding door as she watched Justin talk on the phone.

"Um...Justin?" she called. He hastily looked over his shoulder to gaze at her. "Could we...talk?" she hesitantly asked.

"Uh JC...I'll have to call you back. Alright, peace." he turned the phone off, fully turning to face her. She leisurely approached him, moving in closer to him and stopping.

"I...brought you some coffee. One of your favorite..."

"No thanks." he interrupted. She bit the bottom of her lip and looked away.

"Alright." he watched as she sat the cup on a small table and turn to face him. "Um...what I wanted to talk about was...the incident earlier." she paused, gazing deeply in his eyes. "I think we are acting like complete babies. Seriously. I mean...we're walking around here like we barely know each other. I...I'm sorry for the way that I behaved, alright? But does that give you a right to ignore me?"

"Let me ask you ONE question. Do you THINK I deserved to be HIT just because I cursed in the baby's presence? Answer the question. Do you actually THINK that I deserved that? I do nothing but TREAT you like the queen you are...because I love you. ALL you had to do was ASK me to stop cursing around her. That's all. You didn't have to HIT me. That really hurt." he spoke angrily.

"Yeah. You're absolutely right about that. I just...things happen. I don't know how to control my actions sometimes, and you should know that by now."

"Yeah well...I've put you with your FEISTY behavior FAR TOO LONG NOW! When you were FIVE and up to now and whether you believe it or not...people do get tired of the same shit happening over and over again. Your good looks got you somewhere, but your attitude won't. Trust me. Now if you're not willing to change that, then...you cared shit about me. That's the way I see it." he brushed pass her, entering the bedroom.

"Justin, wait..." he froze, slowly turning to face her. She entered the room, and closed the sliding door. "I just don't want our daughter growing up around negativity."

"Well life ain't easy. You or NO ONE can change that. This world is FILLED with negativity. So whether you believe it or not...Kara's gonna grow up around it one way or another. I DID! YOU DID! AND EVERYONE ELSE DID! You probably haven't noticed it yet, because you're so STUCK in your fantasy world. Well get a reality check, baby. There's more to it then you'll EVER know." she held her head down as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I just don't understand...what went wrong. Why are we fighting?" she lifted her head to gaze in his eyes. "Is this ALL about Kara? We shouldn't..." she paused, clearing her throat. "Why must we go through this? I don't wanna lose you over this. God knows what I would do then. The ONLY thing that kept me goin' last time was all of Linda's wisdom. Without it...I probably wouldn't have made it. I WOULD have been six feet under. And I don't...wanna go through that again." she slowly began crying. He began to feel bad for the way he behaved towards her. "I don't." she sniffled profoundly.

"Robyn...stop. Please don't do this." she bit the bottom of her lip, forcefully holding in the sobs that were begging to escape. "Don't cry." he spoke, slowly moving in towards her. "Look...maybe you're right." he wrapped his arms around her waist as she met eye contact with him. "We shouldn't walk around here like we don't know each other. Because...we're supposed to be getting married, and married couples don't ignore each other. So...I agree with you a hundred percent on that." he bit the bottom of his lip as he peered deeply in her eyes. "I love you SO much, baby. All I'm asking for...is the respect that I give you. That's all. I'm not askin' for much. Okay, sweetie? Don't cry." he slowly leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you, baby." he breathed between her lips.

"I love you too." she closed her eyes as he brushed her cheek delicately with the tip of his thumb. Slowly, she fluttered her eyes open and peered in his eyes. They both gazed deeply in one another's eyes, searching each other's face. She couldn't believe how beautiful he were to her. "You're so..." she trailed off as she noticed the look he held.

He leaned in, and began kissing down her neck. She closed her eyes, enjoying all of his compassion. "I wanna do something." he spoke huskily by her ear.

"Mmm." she moaned softly. "Like what?" he pulled back to gaze in her eyes. She stood there with a teasing look on her face.

"You should know. Something...exciting. Something that...makes us feel good." she chuckled softly. "You in?"

"Hmm well...why don't we see." she slowly leaned in, once again meeting lips with his. "Mmm." she plunged her tongue in his entry, ravaging him desperately. He helped her on the bed and climbed on top of her, never parting lips.
________

11:58 p.m. (Two minutes before midnight)

A loud cry awoke Robyn out of her sleep. She groaned, slowly stirring in bed. The cry began to irritate her. "Damnit." she moaned, leisurely sitting up and rubbing her tired eyes. The cry began to get louder, finally awaking Justin. "Alright, alright." she stepped out of bed. "Mommy's comin'." she exited the room, neatly staggering towards Kara's room. "Whoa." she caught her balance by leaning against the wall.

Whayyyyyyyyyy
Whayyyyyyyyyy

"Okay, okay." she leaned over the crib, carefully grasping the infant in her arms. "Shhh. Mommy's here now." she pecked her on the cheek and took a seat on the rocking chair. "Hungry? Is that what it is? Okay." she lifted her shirt and guided her to her nipple. Slowly, she began sucking on it. "Ooh. Not too hard, sweetie." she spoke, scrunching her face up in pain.

"Everything okay?" she hastily looked up to gaze at Justin who stood by the door.

"Um...yeah. She's just...a little hungry. I thought I fed her two hours ago. Hmm."

"Well um...I'm gonna hop back in bed. I'm whooped." he spoke, rubbing his eyes.

"Alright. I'll meet you in a few." she gazed back at Kara who continued sucking on her nipple. "Good? Huh, cutie? Tasty? Deeelicious? Haha." she frolicked.

The next day

10:59 a.m.

"So um..." Robyn fiddled with her eggs as she thought how to put her sentence. "You haven't...well you DID tell Charlie about...the father of the baby, right?" she asked Linda who sat on the other side of the bar with her.

"Uh...no not...really. I uh..." Robyn's eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"Why? I mean...don't you think you're waitin' too long? When do you plan on tellin' him? When you have the baby?" she shook her leg, something she does when she's nervous.

"No. I...I just don't think...it's the right time, ya' know?" she gazed to the side to stare at Charlie who sat at the kitchen table with Justin. "Whenever I'm about to tell him...it's like...he seems happy. TOO happy, ya' know? I just..." she gazed down at her plate of food. "I'm in a situation where...I'm just...really stuck, Rob." she looked up, gazing in her brown eyes. "I don't know what to do. I really love Charlie, and I don't want anything to destroy our love. Yes, I was stupid for sleepin' with the guy, but...things happen." she stuffed some grits in her mouth.

"Yeah well...the longer you wait...the less chance you'll have to straighten things out. I'm serious. I know this by experience." she warned.

"I know, I know." she agreed. "I just don't know how I'm gonna tell him. That's all." Justin stood up, and approached the two.

"You guys want anything to drink?" he asked, glimpsing back and forth at the two.

"Uh nah. I'm fine." Linda answered kindly.

"No thanks. I'll be alright." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright." he pecked Robyn on the lips and entered the kitchen. She held her head down in thought. "You know...you and Charlie been together for...a couple months now, right?" she looked up with an awkward look on her face.

"Yeah. Why?" she asked curiously.

"Well um...are you guys...serious? I mean...do you plan on staying with him for...a while? If so...I suggest you..." she leaned in, whispering the rest in her ear. Her head shot back, and her eyes bulged out in a stunned mode.

"What? Are you kid..." she gazed around, realizing everyone was staring at her. "Um..." she sighed heavily, and closed her eyes, trying hard not to blow up. "Robyn...you do realize that...well...you realize what kind of man Charlie is, correct?" she whispered. "How in the hell am I gonna pull off that? The baby may look more like me any way. Besides...that's called murder. If you haven't heard."

"Well that's the only thing I can come up with. If you don't want Charlie to find out, then you better do that. I'm sorry, but I would." she shook her head, disagreeing with her.

"I can't, Rob. I just...can't pull myself to do that. I can't...have an abortion. I...maybe I should just confess. For Christ sake, it's not the baby's fault. I shouldn't kill it." she rubbed through her hair in frustration.

"Alright, well...I tried helping. I guess everything is up to you now. You shouldn't have waited this long any way." she stood up, and pushed in her bar chair. "I'm going upstairs. Good luck." she watched her turn, and head towards the staircase railing.

"I'll be back." Justin spoke, following Robyn up the stairs. Charlie glanced at Linda and smiled sincerely.

"Come over here. Come talk to me." he assured. She smirked, and stood up, taking a seat across from here. "Are you okay? You've been acting...a little uneasy lately? Is there something...you would like to talk about?" Charlie was the type who understood things, especially her. But something told her that he definitely wouldn't understand her this time. She had really screwed things up.

"Um...well yeah. I uh..." she gulped down, and held her head down, hesitating. She wanted so badly to run away. She knew that Charlie was the one for her, but how could she have did something so outrageous. "Charlie...there's...something I've been holding back from you...for a few weeks now. And...I just couldn't get myself to...build up the courage to tell you." he gazed deeply in her eyes, realizing how sad she was. This was something he definitely wasn't use to.

"Look at you. You...look so down." he reached out, brushing her cheek delicately with his thumb. "I'm not use to seeing you like this." he licked his moist lips, never peeling his eyes from off hers. "Tell me. You know...you can talk to me about anything. I won't...hurt you. I promise. So...tell me the problem."

"Um..." she sniffled, and wiped underneath her diluted eyes. "A few weeks ago...I went to the club...I met you, and...there was this guy. He um..." she sniffled once again. "He was about...your height. Dark brown hair, and light brown eyes. Very tanned, and...somehow he...attracted my attention. As soon as I got there." the way he stared at her made her a little nervous. "Um...any way. We talked...I can't even remember how long. He was telling me about his breakup, and...other things like that. And...I mentioned you. I told him I had a boyfriend, but...he...he didn't care." she found herself in a position where, the only thing she could do was cry, but she knew it wouldn't solve anything. "He...invited me to his place...after we had a few drinks. I must've been drunk, because...I wouldn't have done what I did. I swear. I wouldn't have..." the tears had completely token over her. "Charlie...I love you...so much, and...I don't want to...lose you."

"Ha. What are you talking about? You're...you're not gonna lose me. You hear me?" he leaned in, placing a kiss on her lips. "You're not gonna lose me. Now...just tell me what happened. Did he...rape you? Tell me, baby." she sniffled uncontrollably.

"No...he...he came...onto me, and...I was...so...hot and...I...I couldn't con...trol my actions. I'm...I'm so...I'm so sorry. I swear...I didn't mean..."

"Shhh." he lifted her head up by her chin, and scrutinized her face closely. "Look at me." she hesitated to lock eyes with his. "What happened? Did you...sleep with him? Is that...what you're telling me?"

"Um..." she cleared her throat to rid of the knot. "I...I guess so." there was a long pause, a moment of silence.

"Ha. Um...are you...serious? You...slept with him? A...complete stranger? But besides that...you slept with him?" he tried not to get too emotional.

"Y...yes. I'm...sorry. I didn't mean to." he held his head down, rubbing through his hair in frustration. "Charlie..." she reached out to touch him, but he jerked away.

"Don't..." he held his hand up. "Don't touch me, okay?" he looked up, locking eyes with hers. "I can't believe...you would do something so...disgusting. I thought...you loved me. I thought...we were gonna get married. I thought..."

"But I do love you, and...I do..."

"NO! JUST...keep quiet, okay?" he warned. "I don't wanna hear it. I mean...if you really loved me...you wouldn't have done it. Now am I correct?" her lip began to tremble with emotions.

"Ye...yes. You are, but...mistakes..."

"Mistake my ass. When were you gonna tell me this? When we were old and gray? It's starting to make me think whose the father of that baby." she closed her eyes, slowly releasing a sigh. These reactions were surely familiar to him. Whenever she knew she was guilty, those exact reactions would occur. "Shit. I can't...I can't fucking believe this. It's not my baby, is it? Oh god no." he stood up, scratching his scalp in dissatisfaction. "Fuck no. I can't...fucking believe this shit."

"Charlie..." she stood up and approached him. "Please..." she reached out, quickly watching as he backed away.

"No." he shook his head, as he continued backing away from her. "No. Don't...come near me. Please. Do NOT...come any closer. I don't...wanna have to do something I would regret." he backed up in towards the door.

"Charlie..."

"I don't...I can't believe you. I NEVER THOUGHT...you would DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS! How could you do this to me? Huh? What the FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?! DID YOU THINK...YOU WOULD ACTUALLY GET AWAY WITH THIS?! HOW...h..." he could feel the tears building up in his system. "And...just to think...that I really loved you. Just...fuck you, okay. Don't fucking...don't call me. Don't do ANYTHING! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! I SWEAR TO GOD..." he held up his finger, burning a hole into her. "I...I gotta get outta here." he pulled the door open, and rushed out.

"Charlie...no." she stormed towards the door, finally peering outside, watching him unlock the car door. "Oh my god. Ch...Charlie? Wh...where are you going?"

"Some place...far away from you." she rushed up towards him.

"Don't...please. I'm...I told you I was so..." she grasped his arm, watching him twirl to face her.

"WHAT DID I SAY?! DON'T TOUCH..." he grabbed her neck, and slung her against the car. "...ME!" she stood there, in shock. She never thought he would actually treat her like that. It seemed as if he completely turned into a different man. She had never saw this side of him before. "You know what? Get your ass in this car. I'm gonna show you...not to fuck with me." he demanded.
_________

Two hours later (12:59 p.m.)

The doorbell rung loud and clear throughout the house. Robyn jogged down the stairs and towards the door. "I bet it's the pizza man." she spoke, unlocking the door.

"I hope so. I sure am starving." Justin spoke while heading down the stairs, following behind Robyn. She pulled the door open, instantly coming across a sight she didn't expect to see. She gasped, covering her mouth in shock.

"Oh my..." it felt like she couldn't talk.

"Linda?" Justin spoke, more stunned then Robyn. "Oh my...what the hell? Who did this to you?" Linda stood there with a dark, blue color circling her eye. Her lip was bleeding, and she held her hands between her legs. It seemed as if she was brutally beaten. "Lin..."

"Cha...Charlie..." she spoke hoarsely. "Ro...help...help me." she reached out for her. The last thing she could remember was falling back, knocking out cold.

"Oh my god." they both stood there in shock.

An half hour later

Justin stepped up on the porch, and rung the doorbell continuously. "The fuck is wrong with him." he mumbled, ringing the doorbell nonstop. "CHARLIE...OPEN UP THIS DAMN DOOR!" he yelled. A few seconds later, the door flew open, and a person peered out. He couldn't really recognize the person, because it was dark. "Charlie...is that you?" the person didn't responded.

"Justin?" he flicked the porch light on.

"Hey, man. Um...could you...step outside for a minute? I need to have a word with you." he hesitantly stepped out on the porch, shielding his eyes from the porch light shining on him. "Were you sleepin'? Well you know...that's just too bad." with one swift movement, he swung his fist, striking him in the face. "What the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HOW THE HELL COULD YOU BEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT?! DAMN, MAN! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT! HA well...now it looks like we're gonna have to fight. I tolerate a man beating on a woman. What you did was REALLY FUCKED UP!" he grabbed a portion of his hair, lifting him up and kneeing him in the face. "Fucking pussy. Fight me. FIGHT ME! YOU THINK IT MAKES YOU A MAN WHEN YOU HIT ON A WOMAN LIKE THAT?! SHE WAS HURT! BUT I'M SURE YOU GAVE A RATS ASS!" he kicked him in his stomach, watching him fall to the ground. "You're a disgrace. I thought you actually loved her. You said you were gonna marry her. You..."

"Yeah, but..." he placed his hand on his aching forehead. "That was BEFORE I FOUND OUT SHE FUCKED SOME OTHER DUDE BEHIND MY BACK, AND GOT PREGNANT!" he yelled. "HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO FEEL?!"

"HOW WERE YOU SUPPOSED TO FEEL?! I UNDERSTAND THAT, MAN! BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FUCK HER UP LIKE THAT! NOW SHE'S IN A COMA...TRYING TO STAY ALIVE! HOW THE HELL...FOR CHRIST SAKE...YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME! I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BETTER! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SETTING IN EXAMPLE! I AM SO...GLAD I DIDN'T FOLLOW BEHIND YOU, BECAUSE IF I DID...I WOULD BE JUST LIKE YOU! YOU DON'T SUPPOSED TO HIT ON A WOMAN LIKE THAT! NOT EVER! THAT'S..."

"YO, FUCK YOU MAN, ALRIGHT! I HAD A RIGHT TO! THE BITCH SHOULDN'T HAVE DID WHAT SHE DID!" he shook his head in disappointment.

"You...you have no remorse, do you? Fucking asshole." he turned, heading towards his car.

"Hey, Jay." he turned, instantly feeling a fist ram his face.
________

Robyn sat beside Linda's bed side, crying and watching her sleep peacefully. "I'm sorry." she spoke up. "I'm so sorry for...telling you to...tell him. I should've..." she sniffled. "I'm sorry I wasn't there at the time. Please just...don't leave me. Don't...leave us. There's...so many people who love you, and care about you. You can't...do this to us." she held her head down, crying frenziedly. "Oh god. Wh...what am I gonna do?"

Chapter 10 by Black Coffee

Note: Guys this is a short chapter. Sorry.

Robyn slowly fluttered her eyes open and could only see blurriness. She could hear a voice, letting her know that someone was in the room. She closed her eyes, once again fluttering them open to see more clearly. "Mmm." she moaned softly, leisurely reaching out and rubbing her tired eyes. "M...mom? Daddy?" she spoke hoarsely.

"Robyn?" her eyes instantly focused in on her mother who sat on a seat beside her bed. "I'm here." she leaned in, pecking her on the cheek. "Are you okay? I was worried sick about you." she sat up, gazing around her room.

"Wh...what am I doing here? Where's Kara? Where's my fiancé? Where's Justin? Ma..." she began to panic.

"Robyn...calm down, okay? Now...what's wrong with you? Are you okay?" she reached out, placing her palm over her forehead. "You're still...a little warm. I'm gonna go get your meds..."

"No. MOM!" she stopped her in her tracks. "What the hell is going on? What am I doing here? I supposed to be at MY house with MY baby, Kara and MY fiancé, Justin. What..." she trailed off, realizing she still wore the tag that she had gotten from the blood bank. "What the..." she looked up, gazing at her mother who held a confused look. "No. It...this can't be. NOOOOOO!!!" she cried.

"Robyn?"
________

Justin stepped up on the porch and rung the doorbell. He held a bouquet of roses in one hand and stuffed his available hand in his pocket as he waited for a reply. The door slowly flew open and a older man stood there with a shirt in his hand. "Uh...hey. I came by to see..."

"Yeah. She's in...her room. Come in." he stood aside, allowing him to enter the room.

"Thank you." he headed towards the staircase railing.
_________

"Nooo. I..." Robyn sniffled and brushed her hair from out of her face. "It seemed...SO re..." the door interrupted her.

"Um...I'll get it." she watched as her mother approached the door. She pulled the door open, automatically meeting up with a familiar guy. "Oh...Justin? Hey. Um...come in." Justin entered the room. "I'm SO GLAD you're here." he gazed at Robyn who sat on the bed with her head hung low.

"Guess who's here?" she looked up, locking eyes with a VERY familiar guy. He stood there with a bouquet of roses in his hand and a smirk on his face.

"Hey." he spoke softly, waving at her. She completely blanked out. She didn't want to believe it was him, but deep down, she had to face the truth. What she dreamt about, she wanted to happen. Why did she have to be so stubborn?

"Ju..."

"Um...I'll let you two...have some privacy." her mother assured, slowly exiting the room. Justin remained standing, and she remained quiet. What was she to say? Or what was she to do? Just sit there and pretend as if she didn't know him. Speak up for Christ sake.

"Uh well...what are you...doing here?" she acted as if she wasn't interested in seeing him. Of coarse, she didn't want him to realize how she felt because she was stubborn.

"Are you kiddin'?" he held an hiliarious look. "Why do you think I'm here? For Christ sake...you were sleep for THREE days. I was WORRIED about you." he took a seat beside her bed, keeping his gaze on her. "Any way...I got this for you." he held out the roses. "I hope you like them." a smile slowly formed on her face.

"Um...thank you, but...you didn't have to." she hesitantly accepted the bouquet out of his hand and inhaled the keen scent. "Um...well..." she lifted her head to gaze in his dark blue eyes. He bit the bottom of his lip and reached out, brushing her cheek delicately with his thumb.

"You okay?" he asked in concern.

"Uh...not...not really." she held her head down.

"Why? What's wrong? You still feeling...weak?" he licked his lips while examining her carefully.

"No it's..." she could feel the tears building up in her system. "Kara and...you. I...everything seemed so real." she sniffled. "Why couldn't it?" she asked, looking up to peer in his confused eyes. "Maybe it would've if I just wasn't so DAMN selfish."

"What are you talking about? Kara...who's Kara? And me...what about me?" the tears slowly poured down her cheeks.

"Well...it's a long story." she sniffled, wiping underneath her diluted eyes. "It was you...me...and Kara. Kara was our baby girl. Um...you were going with this...girl named Justice. I was so stubborn...I couldn't even tell you how much I liked you. Any way...you were with her. You got me pregnant and abandoned me and the baby. A year later...we met back up at a grocery store and...got together. We were...engaged and...a happy family." she once again broke into tears. "We were so happy. And Linda was going out with your cousin Charlie. When he found out she slept with this guy and got pregnant...he completely flipped out. He beat her like...she was some dog. It was...it felt SO real, Justin. And...you just don't know how bad I wanted it to be real."

"Um...okay. This dream...WE were together and we had a baby. AND...we were engaged. Linda was dating my cousin that DOESN'T even exist and he beat on her like some DOG, because she got pregnant by another guy. BUT...you wanted it all to happen? Wh..."

"No. It's not how you think it is. The thing is...I...I like...well LOVE you and...me being stubborn didn't get me anywhere. I think the dream was trying to tell me something. Like...maybe I should tell you how I feel...before it's too late." he held his head down in thought, thinking hard about what he wanted to say.

"Why...did you wait to tell me this for...how long have you been feeling this way?" she licked her moist lips. He sat there, never peeling his eyes off her.

"Well...does it matter? I mean...look. I understand if you don't feel the same way. I just thought...I'd tell you. You know...before it's too late." she leaned, against the headboard and crossed her arms over her chest. "Thank you for the...roses." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought.

"Robyn...don't act like that." he suggested. "You should know how I feel about you. I shouldn't have to tell you."

"Ha. So you're gonna just...leave things how they are?" she shrugged her shoulders. "Fine." she stood up, instantly feeling a rush of pain spread through her body. She felt so light headed, she could have fallen out any second. "Shit." she stumbled back.

"Hey." he quickly stood up, catching her in his arms. She looked up, gazing deeply in his eyes. "You gotta...be careful." he paused, licking his lips. "Extra careful for me." she glimpsed at his lips, wanting so badly to kiss them. He brushed her chin gently, gradually leaning in and parting lips with hers.

"Mmm." she moaned softly between his lips.

"Robyn..." they quickly looked up, gazing in on her mother who stood by her door with a baffled look on her face. "Um...what is going on?"

They both quickly straightened up themselves, feeling very embarrassed. "Um...it's not what it...looks like." Justin spoke up, wiping around his mouth.

"We were just..."

"I know what you two were doing." she interrupted. "But I'm gonna pretend like nothing happened. Um...I'm just gonna sit your meds here." she sat a small cap of pills and a glass of water on her dresser. "I'll see you guys downstairs." she turned, exiting the room.

"Um..." she intertwined her fingers together and held her head down. "I guess we should..."

"What do you wanna do?" he asked, moving in closer to her.

"Uh...you should know what I wanna do." she spoke with a teasing look on her face.

"Well I guess...I should go lock the door." she watched him lock the door and turn to face her. "So...where were we?"

Later on (8:36 p.m.)
_________

"I am NEVER donating blood EVER again." Robyn spoke while accepting a spoonful of ice cream. The cold substance subsided in her mouth and rolled down her throat. "Mmm. Good."

"Yeah." Justin responded, slowly stuffing a spoon in his mouth. "I'm so glad you're okay. I was worried sick about you. Ask your mother. I CAME here every day...hoping you would wake up. I was like...damn. How can someone sleep SO LONG just for drawing blood? Ahaha. When I drew blood a few years ago...I was only...well a felt a little weak afterwards. I got a light headache and all, but I ate something and it went away. I was back on my feet...less than two hours. YOU...ahaha. It took you three days. Haha."

"Aw be quiet. You think that's funny, huh? Well...that's because I'M a girl. We're...more weaker than you men."

"Ha. Oh really? Well you know who came by to see you TWO days ago? Your friend Linda. Now what does that tell you? Obviously she's more STRONGER than you because she ALSO went to the blood bank and drew blood. She was up and running the next day. You...haha. Let me NOT get started." she rolled her eyes mischievously.

"Quiet, alright? Just...ugh." he continued snickering.

The next week (11:46 p.m.)

Robyn entered the house, looking depressed. She closed the door and kicked her shoes off, automatically heading towards the kitchen where an aroma came from. "Mommy?" she called, instantly focusing in on a guy she didn't expect to see. "Justin?" he looked over his shoulder to gaze at her. "What are you doing here? Where's my parents?"

"Come here, girl." he wiped his hands with a hand cloth and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her on the lips. "Don't act like you don't know me. How's my baby doing?" he groaned in her ear.

"We're fine." she spoke while rubbing her tummy. "So um...where did my parents go?" he released her and entered the kitchen. There were pots cooking on the stove and the counters filled with chopped vegetables. "What the hell are you cooking?"

"I dunno." he played dumb. "Wanna help me? There's rice..."

"Mmm. Everything smells delicious." she turned the faucet on and washed her hands under the water.

"I'll help you finish up these bell peppers and onions." she grabbed a knife and began slicing the peppers into tiny little pieces."

"So um..." he glanced over at her as he sliced onions. "It looks like your dream is becoming reality." she chewed on the bottom of her inner lip.

"Yeah. Well...let's just hope Linda doesn't meet up with a guy named Charlie." he chuckled softly. "If she does...I hope she run. Haha."

"Haha. You crack me up." he continued snickering. "Just the other day..." the doorbell interrupted him. "Oh yeah. That should be Linda. I...invited her over for dinner."

"I'll go get it." she exited the kitchen and jogged in the living room, towards the door. The doorbell went off once again. "Alright, alright. I'm comin'." she unlocked the door and pulled it open, automatically meeting up with Linda. She stood there with a smile on her face and a guy beside her. "Hey, girl." she pulled her in a hug. "Come in." she stood aside, allowing the two to enter the house.

"I want you to meet someone. Baby this is my best friend, Robyn. Robyn..." she locked eyes with him, instantly freezing. "...meet my boyfriend, Charlie." she stood there, never peeling her eyes off him. He looked just like the guy in her dream.

"Oh my god." she turned, rushing up the stairs. They both stood there with befuddled looks on their faces.

"What's wrong with her?" Charlie asked curiously.

"Um...I dunno." she answered, baffled herself.

The end
Copyright, Publish 2003
All rights reserved
Baby-j.org 2002-03

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1979