100 Ways? by PopDiva
Summary:

She was a woman on a mission, out to find out if JC lived up to his impossibly sexy image.

For my Secret Santa Keediluv!  I really hope you like it!


Categories: Completed Het Stories, Challenges Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Fantasy, Romance
Challenges: *NSYNC Fiction Secret Santa 2010
Challenges: *NSYNC Fiction Secret Santa 2010
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 1433 Read: 6505 Published: Dec 24, 2010 Updated: Dec 24, 2010

1. Chapter 1 by PopDiva

2. Chapter 2 by PopDiva

Chapter 1 by PopDiva

She flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulder again, causing it to fly out around her face.  She felt the stares and dirty looks the other women were giving her and another time it might have bothered her, but tonight she was on a mission.

So despite the fact that she had a few years on most of the girls out here by the tour bus, with the exception of the little gaggle of cougars—please, who were they trying to fool?—she was focussed.  Tonight, she had one goal in mind--and one goal only.  She was going to rock JC Chasez’s world in at least one hundred ways.  He talked a big talk, and now she planned on finding out if he could live up to the sexy image he projected.  After all, the audience had been full of wet panties tonight.  That boy could move his body and if he moved half as well undressed as he did while fully clothed on stage tonight…

 

Night after night of his solo tour, JC was surprised to find so many supporters.  He couldn’t believe that he had fans who were willing to hang around waiting, hoping for a minute, or even just a few seconds of his time.  Sure, he knew he had fans when he was with *NSYNC, but he could be honest and admit that most of the girls used to wait around for Justin, not him.  He wasn’t the charismatic one that everyone wanted to spend time with, and that was OK with him.  He wasn’t as highly scrutinized and could get away with a little more than Mr. Timberlake.  And hellooooo!  What do we have here?  He made a discreet nod to his handler toward the lady with the long blonde locks whom he’d felt giving him the eye all night.  He didn’t normally go for blondes, but tonight he was willing to make an exception.

He reached out to take the piece of paper and pen from her hand.  He made a point of checking her out, and took advantage of the opportunity to look down into her cleavage, to the audible disgust of several women in the group.  “What’s your name, Honey?”  She licked her lips and he thought it was sweet that a woman who came across as so sexy and in control was actually nervous.  He made it a point to squeeze her hand almost sensually as he returned the paper and pen to her.  He gave her a little wink and he was gone.

She was a little star-struck, possibly even mesmerized by those blue eyes of his and the warmth of his hand on hers.   It took a couple seconds for her to even realize what had gone on.  She wasn’t even sure what name she had given him—she hoped it was appropriately sexy at least.  So much for rocking his world.  She felt all the scornful looks she was getting from women who weren’t lucky enough to catch JC’s eyes this time.  She gave them a smug look as she flipped her hair again and tucked the folded paper into her bra.  Let them stew on that for a bit.  She turned on her stiletto heel and made an appropriately slinky exit.

It wasn’t until she had gotten back to her car a couple blocks from the club that she pulled out the piece of paper.  She looked down and saw only four things written on the paper.  The name Jasmine (is that what she told him her name was?  What was she thinking?), the name of the swankiest hotel in town, a room number and the time.  A quick glance at the clock in the dashboard showed that she had just about enough time to get across town to the hotel—if she dared to.

Chapter 2 by PopDiva

She dared to. 

She was five minutes late for their rendez-vous.  She figured that was late enough to not seem too eager and early enough that he wouldn’t have forgotten her and moved on.  She patted her hair down one more time and checked her teeth for lipstick in the mirrored walls of the elevator.  The elevator dinged and the doors slid open.  It was now or never.  If she stepped out of the elevator, there was no turning back.  She took one last deep breath, straightened her back and sauntered out of the elevator. 

She barely finished knocking on the door before he opened it.  His grin looked like it was going to split his face.

“Hey, come on in,” he held his hand out to her and she took it, allowing him to lead her into his room.  He squeezed her hand as he brought her over to the couch.  Candles flickered here and there, casting a warm glow throughout the room.  He passed her a Champagne flute and before he could make any kind of toast, she had downed it.  He refilled her glass and was surprised to see it disappear as quickly as the first.

“Easy, Baby, this stuff will go to your head!”

“That’s what you think, Mr. Chasez.”  She took his glass out of his hand and gulped it down.  One hand in the middle of his chest pushed him back farther on the couch as she straddled his lap.  She grabbed his face and kissed the breath out of him. 

There were no complaints from JC as she proceeded to fumble with his belt buckle, then his button and zipper.  She was just about to free him from his restrictive clothing when JC took control and pulled away to catch his breath.

He ran his fingers under her hair and lifted off her blonde wig.  Jasmine was stunned for a moment and had absolutely nothing to say.  “I have missed you so much, baby.”  He trailed a finger lazily down her throat.  “I don’t want your alter ego.  I want my wife, Kijuana.”

Kijuana pouted.  “Josh!  You’re spoiling my surprise fantasy night!”

He chuckled softly as his lips slowly, seductively followed the path his finger had taken, knowing that this was one of her weak spots and his wife would soon be putty in his hands.  “Spoiling your surprise?”  He mumbled through his kisses.  “Honey, I couldn’t have been more surprised!  It took me a couple minutes before I realized that the hottie making eyes at me was my wife and I was allowed to look!”  He pulled away.  “How did you get here anyway?  I thought you couldn’t make it this weekend.” 

Kijuana grabbed his face again, squeezing his cheeks.  “Focus, Lover,” she whispered as she nuzzled his jaw.  He had to comply when he felt her hand firmly grasp him.  He couldn’t hold back his moan as she stroked him ever so slowly, teasing him by running her thumb over the top of his head. 

JC pulled her up on her knees more, running his strong hands up her legs, trying to get her skirt out of the way.  Kijuana smothered a giggle when she knew he was noticing that she wasn’t wearing any panties. 

“I like a woman who is prepared,” he grinned.

“Don’t I know it,” she laughed as she raised herself up and then slowly lowered herself on him.

There was no more intelligent conversation as they reacquainted themselves with each others bodies.  They were immersed in their senses, touching, feeling, kissing, breathing each other.  For a couple who didn’t usually spend much time apart, this tour was agonizing.  The only benefit was that when they got to spend time together, they couldn’t get enough of each other.  No one bothered to call either of them when they knew Josh was home for a quick conjugal visit or Kijuana was visiting him on the road. 

Their love making reached a frenzied pace.  Kijuana could hardly hold herself over him any more, her legs were so weak, so JC lifted her up and laid her on the couch without breaking their physical connection.

“I love you,” he smiled into her eyes as he gently pushed her hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead.  

“I love you too!” she bucked her hips up into him.  “But I have been lonely without you and I am so close, please, Josh!  Stop teasing!”

He took one more minute to look at the sexy woman under him.  “Yes ma’am!” he laughed and then got back to business. 

He’d missed her too, so this time, he was willing to let her have it fast.  The next one was going to be slow and sensual, and the one after that….

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1958