Detour to Destiny by rosaleighwrites
Summary:

Sienna Andrews was the type of person that always had a plan. Her plan for life?

1. Be successful. 2. Marry Devin Jones, her high school sweetheart. 3. Have babies. 4. Live happily ever after.

Up until recently, her life was going just as wanted it to-- according to plan. That is, until Devin admitted to sleeping with an old classmate of theirs. In an instant, the wedding was off and Sienna's plan was ruined. In an attempt to both cheer her up and get her mind off of things, her best friend Hallie Porter changes their honeymoon tickets from two tickets Bermuda to two tickets to Las Vegas-- the perfect place to avoid reality.

Justin Timberlake is at the height of his career. He's got fame, music topping the charts, and a superstar girlfriend. Sounds like he's got it all, right? So why does he feel so unhappy?

In Sin City to host a celebrity golf tournament, he's looking to let loose and enjoy a weekend away from the pressures of being "Justin Timberlake: American Icon".

Follow to see what happens when these two worlds collide.


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 15659 Read: 46640 Published: Oct 08, 2010 Updated: Oct 21, 2010
Story Notes:

I've been writing fanfiction stories for years now, but I've never actually had the guts to post them. So I decided that I'd start a new one, and post it as I write it. So be easy on me, I'm a newbie :) I hope you enjoy!

1. The Cast by rosaleighwrites

2. That's what you get for waking up in Vegas by rosaleighwrites

3. It's all coming back to me now by rosaleighwrites

4. And the word spreads.. by rosaleighwrites

5. Remember me? I'm your husband. by rosaleighwrites

6. The truth, the tears, and then the lies by rosaleighwrites

7. Coming "home" by rosaleighwrites

8. Going public by rosaleighwrites

9. So far, so good by rosaleighwrites

10. New Cast Photos by rosaleighwrites

11. And ex and an in-law by rosaleighwrites

12. Lunchtime revelations by rosaleighwrites

13. Limbo by rosaleighwrites

14. Giving in by rosaleighwrites

15. The Big Night by rosaleighwrites

16. The End of the Beginning by rosaleighwrites

The Cast by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:

Here's the cast how I envision them!

Sienna Andrews

Sienna Andrews

Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake

Hallie Porter

Hallie Porter

Devin Jones

Devin Jones

Penny Johnson

Penny Johnson

End Notes:

There they are! Here comes the first chapter! Enjoy! And review!! PLEASE! :)

That's what you get for waking up in Vegas by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:

Here's the first chapter! Be easy on me!

I know the storyline has been done quite a few times, but I still feel like I can make it worthwhile for you guys to read :)

By the way, the character Hallie is based loosely on one of my best friends. She never hesitates to call me out when I do something crazy or stupid, but does it only because she cares :) She also swears a lot, so I'm sure you'll see Hallie do the same. I apologize in advance if it offends anyone!!

Reviews, suggestions, comments, criticism..all are welcomed!!!!!!!!!!

You make me feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream. The way you turn me on. I can't sleep,’ the Katy Perry ringtone pierced through Sienna’s dreams.

“Uggghh,” she groaned, sleepily reaching under her pillow to where she always charged her phone. “Who the hell is calling me this early?” she asked herself in irritation as she tried to locate her phone. “What the…” she trailed off as her tired eyes squinted, trying to adjust to the light. Her phone wasn’t under her pillow—and to top it off, it wasn’t even her pillow. The ringtone had stopped, but started again just a moment later. As she leaned over the side of the white-linen clad bed—also not hers, she spotted her phone laying on the ground next to the nightstand, and finally allowed her eyes to scan her surroundings as she reached for it. ‘Shit, shit, shit,’ she kept saying to herself as she recognized the name “Hallie” on her incoming call screen. Pressing the answer button she glanced to her other side as she put the phone to her ear, “Shit,” was the only response she had at what she saw. 

“Where the hell are you Sienna Leigh? Honestly! Who disappears for a whole night on a trip to Vegas, let alone their last night! Are you okay? Where the fuck are you?! Our flight leaves in two hours!”

“Hallie,” Sienna whispered, trying to muffle her voice as to not wake her sleeping companion. “I’m sorry. I’m fine; I was just really drunk, and I guess I ended up going home with someone.”

“Did you sleep with him? This is insane. Honestly! I cannot believe you Sienna,” Hallie rambled into her ear.

“It would appear so,” she admitted, shaking her head to herself. “I can’t believe I did this. On the bright side,” she added, “if there is a bright side, I see some condom wrappers on the floor, so it seems like I was smart enough to use protection.”

“Thank fucking goodness,” Hallie sighed. “Where is the man of the hour then?”

“He’s sleeping,” she whispered, peeking to her right again as the male shifted. “Oh shit Hallie.”

“What? What is it? Are you okay?”

“He’s married,” she managed to say, catching a glimpse of the gold band that adorned his left ring finger. “I have got to get the fuck out of here. I’ll see you in a few, bye.” Sienna quickly grabbed her clothes, slipping on her blue jeans and her white blouse, thanking God silently for them not being too wrinkly. Grabbing her heels, purse, and her cell she tiptoed out of the room and out the main door of the palatial suite. Once she was in the hallway, she sighed heavily and leaned against the wall, relieved to be out of there, and determined to put this whole ordeal past her. If Hallie would let her.

End Notes:

Short I know, but i wanted to get the basic premise of the story out there. Another soon, I promise!

Review please! Suggestions please!

It's all coming back to me now by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:
Here's number two!!

“You know S,” Hallie tilted her head towards Sienna later that afternoon on the plane ride home. “When I said let loose, have a little fun, I didn’t mean that you should get so belligerent that you abandon me in the club, find a married man, go back to his room and sleep with him.”

“Hal, not now,” Sienna said in irritation, rubbing circles on her temples. The Tylenol that she’d taken earlier hadn’t even touched her headache.

Hallie smirked, flipping aimlessly through the People Magazine on her lap, “Was he at least cute?”

“I don’t honestly remember. I don’t remember anything from last night,” she admitted, a little shamefully.

“But what about this morning?”

“I didn’t see his face,” she shrugged, reaching up to put her long dark hair into a loose ponytail. “He was sleeping on his stomach and he was facing the opposite way. I wasn’t about to go examine him. I just wanted to get the hell out of there. Must be rich or something though; the room was massive.”

“Score one for you,” she nudged her lightly.

“Oh hush. I can’t believe I had a one night stand.”

“No, you hush. At least it’s gotten your mind off of things,” Hallie pointed out. “How long has it been since you’ve thought of Devin?”Sienna sent her a glare,

“Well until now, it had been last night. Thanks for mentioning him Hal.”

“Sorry, sorry. You’ll have to deal with him sooner or later, you know. Waterford is a small town,” she pointed out, referring to the small town of Waterford, Connecticut that the two lived in.

“I know and I’m dreading it already.”

“Just stay focused on work, and keep busy. You’re strong. It’ll get better day by day,” Hallie encouraged. “And if you need to break down every once in awhile, you’ve got me.”

Sienna smiled, resting her head on Hallie’s shoulder for a second, “You’re the best Hal.”  

 

 

 

Justin had woken up that morning with a giant headache that matched Sienna’s. He remembered going to bed with a woman that wasn’t his girlfriend, but she was mysteriously absent when he’d finally managed to open his eyes. He figured maybe it was best, because although he couldn’t remember the exact details of the previous night, he knew that he’d had a good time. The last thing he needed was to wake up next to a woman he genuinely liked, sleep with her one more time, leading her on, and in turn cheat on his girlfriend again.

He and Jessica had been fighting a lot recently, mostly because Jess was ready to settle down, get married, and start a family, but for some reason, Justin couldn’t bring himself to propose.

That morning, the thought of marriage triggered something and a mental picture flashed through his mind of him and a beautiful female standing at an altar of some sort. Justin felt nauseous for a moment, trying to will himself to look down at his left hand.

‘Oh shit,’ he thought to himself—which seemed to be the consensus for the morning for both Justin and Sienna. He held his hand out in front of him, examining the gold band carefully. Swallowing hard he managed to stand up, looking around the room for any sign of her—his apparent wife, when he noticed something shiny on the ground at the foot of the bed. Slowly ambling over to it, he bent down and picked up the objects—a diamond engagement ring and a glittering diamond wedding band to match. As he held the rings in his hand the memory came to him:

"Justin, this is crazy. We can’t get married silly," Sienna nudged him playfully, a drunk slur to her words.

“Sure we can beautiful. I like you. You like me. You’re funny and gorgeous and nice. So nice. You laughed at all my bad jokes. I like that. We just need rings. You need a pretty diamond ring to match your pretty, pretty face,” Justin told her, slurring his words himself.

“You’re so nice too Justin. You’re jokes weren’t bad! I think you are sooo funny. Okay, let’s get married. Where do we go?” she asked, looking around.

“There’s a jewelry store in my hotel—let’s go there.”

 

 

A half hour later

“Which one do you like my Princess?” he cooed to her.

“You have to pick it Jujubean! That’s the way it works!”

He smiled, kissing her lips sloppily looking into the case, “I want that one. Sir, can my soon to be wife try that one on?”

“Of course, Mr. Timberlake,” the salesmen said, pulling the 3-carat asscher-cut platinum-set diamond ring out of the case and handing it to Justin to put on Sienna’s finger. He remembered the ring looked so gorgeous on her tiny hand, but that it was far too big. The salesmen assured them that they could have it resized at the jeweler of their choice. 

‘That must be why the rings are on the floor; they'd fallen off. Maybe she didn’t remember…she had been really drunk. And now she has no rings to remind her.’ And then it dawned on him fully. He was married. Not to his girlfriend, but to a beautiful stranger. That was gone. And may have no idea that she’s married. “Oh Shit.”

End Notes:
What did you think?! Reviews, comments and suggestions please!! I beg of you! :)
And the word spreads.. by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:
Enjoy :) and review!!
Trace Ayala stared at the marriage license with a smirk, shaking his head.

"Dude, don't look so smug," Justin glared at him. "What the hell am I going to do?"

"Okay, well first, we need to find out Nevada's laws regarding annulment. But you're also going to have to face the fact that the media is most likely going to get wind of this. Annulment may not even be your best option at that point. I don't know, I need to get a hold of Jerry for damage control."

"Annulment might not be my best option Trace? What the hell are you thinking? Did you conveniently forget that I have a girlfriend? A very famous, public one that the whole world knows about," Justin snapped, exasperated.

"Justin, calm down. No, I haven't forgotten about Jess. But she's going to find out if the media does--there's no way around that. And if she chooses to forgive you, then maybe she'll realize that riding this out for a few months, and then officially separating from this," he looked down at the license for a moment, "Sienna girl might be far less damaging to your career. Sienna Leigh Timberlake. Kind of has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

"I'd be very careful Trace."

Trace just chuckled in response.

Nearly two hours later Trace and Justin knew nearly everything there was to know about an annulment in the state of Nevada. It seemed that either party could file for an annulment on nearly any grounds. This was good news for Justin--at least until the story broke open on MTV News.


"Thanks for tuning in. This is MTV News Now with a breaking story in the entertainment world. It seems that Mr. Sexyback has finally taken a Mrs. That's right folks, Justin Timberlake was married last night in Las Vegas, Nevada. And in an even more surprising twist, his new wife is not the singer's rumored girlfriend, actress Jessica Biel. Instead the lucky lady's name is Sienna Andrews, a Public Relations Executive at a local hospital in Southeastern Connecticut. We've obtained their marriage license, which indicates that they were married last night at 1:30am in Vegas at the Little White Wedding Chapel. It is unsure whether or not this marriage was planned, and the odd time for their elopement was a mere way to avoid the press, but rest assured, MTV News Now will have all the details of this developing story as it unfolds."

"Well then," Trace clapped his hands together, "It looks like it's time go find your wife and figure this out."

Justin smiled weakly, "Jess is blowing up my phone."

"Ignore it until we figure this out. Jess is only going to make things more stressful. I would advise you calling your Momma sometime soon though."

He nodded in reply, and then letting his head fall into in his hands. "So how do we find her?"

"Well I had Jerry call the airport and inquire if any ‘Sienna Andrews' had flown out and where to. She left at 1:15 today, and was headed to Newark, NJ, and then to Providence, RI."

"So she's home by now," he said, looking at his watch. 6:30pm.

"Connecticut it is," Trace nodded. "You can call your mom on the way."

End Notes:
Let me know what you think!!
Remember me? I'm your husband. by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:

Another update!! Go me :)

::Buzz:: ::Buzz::

::Buzz:: ::Buzz::


"Ugh, who the hell is at my door at this hour? All I want to do is sleep in for once," Sienna grumbled to herself, a bit irritated at being woken up for the second morning in a row. She glanced at the clock on her wall as she approached her apartment door: 8:15am. Good god it was even earlier than she'd thought. Adjusting her thin silk robe and taking a moment to smooth out her tank top and shorts pajama set, she peeped through the hole of the door. ‘Who is heck that?' she thought to herself, seeing a short man with dark hair.

She cautiously opened the door, "Can I help you?"

"Hi Sienna, I'm Trace Ayala. I‘m really sorry to bother you this morning," he said politely, running a hand uneasily over his short crop of hair. "I believe you and my friend here," he motioned to his right, to Justin, "have a bit of an issue."

"Justin Timberlake?" she narrowed her chocolate colored eyes at him. "Is this some sort of joke?"

"Not quite," Justin spoke up, shoving his hands in the pocket of his jeans.

Sienna snorted slightly, slightly amused and partly annoyed that Justin Timberlake was standing awkwardly at her apartment door. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"You were in Vegas this weekend, correct?"

Sienna felt a wave of worry hit her at the mention of Vegas, "Yes," she confirmed softly, nervously pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"The night before last," Justin began, "do you remember anything?"

"I remember waking up the yesterday morning in an unfamiliar hotel room with a man, seeing a wedding ring on his hand, and bolting. I never even looked at his face because he was on his stomach and turned away from me. That's about all I remember. I couldn't believe I'd slept with a married man. I do not do that. One night stands or married men."

This caused the boys to laugh lightly.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, yes, you slept with a married man. But in all fairness he was your husband," Trace pointed out.

"What? That's impossible. I'm not mar--."

Justin cut her off by pulling out the black velvet ring box and opening it to reveal the engagement and wedding rings, "Look familiar at all?"

"Oh shit," she said, her eyes fixed on the rings. "I apologize, I seem to be saying that a lot in the past few days."

"Me too," Justin agreed. "So yeah, these belong to you. You're my wife."

"I can't believe this. You're sure we‘re married? Maybe we just bought the rings," Sienna suggested hopefully, nervously toying with the box he'd just handed over to her.

Justin reached into his other pocket, pulling the marriage license out and handing it over to her.

And there it was. Her loopy signature. Sienna Leigh Andrews. Only then did she allow a few tears to escape her eyes.

His heart broke as he watched her come to terms with what they'd done. That she'd been married and she couldn't even remember.

Samantha took a deep breath, "I suppose I should invite you in then, huh?"

Once the three were settled inside her spacious apartment, Sienna had brushed her teeth and poured herself a glass of water.

"Can I get you guys anything?"

Both shook their heads in response.

"So why do you have my rings and I don't?"

"They were too big for you. You kept calling your hand skelator hands that night," he laughed gently.

"Sounds like me," she giggled right along with him.

"They must've fallen off in the hotel room," he explained. "I found them by the foot of the bed."

Sienna looked down at the pretty velvet box she still held in her hands, opening it again slowly to display the 3 carat asscher-cut diamond ring and matching wedding ring. "They are really beautiful. I think I remember the salesmen; short, Italian, ugly suit?"

"That was him. He sold the receipt with my signature on it to TMZ for a million dollars yesterday afternoon."

"Are you kidding me?" her breath caught in her throat. "This is public?"

"I'm afraid so," Trace confirmed.

"Don't you have a girlfriend or something?" she asked, thinking hard, trying to remember where she'd read that.

"I do," Justin responded meekly.

"And how is she taking this?"

"I'm not sure. Haven't had the guts to take any of her calls yet."

"Oh boy," Sienna sighed, resting her head in her hands, her long hair falling over her face.

"You see, there's more..." Trace began, looking to Justin, trying to encourage him to talk.

Sienna's head popped up, her eyes going from Trace to Justin and back again. "More? How can their be more? I'm married to a stranger. A spoken for, world famous stranger. And the whole world knows about it. Wait, do they know my name?"

Justin smiled weakly, "They have a copy of the marriage license."

"Oh my god. My mother is probably freaking out right now," she whispered, mostly to herself, as more tears escaped her dark eyes.

Justin closed the small space that separated them, coming to sit beside her, and draped an arm around her small frame, and reaching out to wipe those tears away.

She looked up at him, gave him a small smile, and said, "You said there was more?"

"Kind of."

"Well hit me with it. Let's get all the surprises for this day over with."

"Okay. You see, getting an annulment in Las Vegas is easy. It's approved on nearly any grounds. There's a fee, but it's minimal."

"Well that's good news, isn't it?" she interjected.

"For most. Unfortunately for me, the story has already hit the media, so the whole world is aware that we're married. They think I cheated on Jessica, made a reckless decision, etcetera, etcetera."

Sienna nodded, "Go on."

"My public relations team, my manager, and basically everyone overseeing my career is trying to convince me that it's best if we stay married for a little while. Put on a show."

"So your image will be less affected," she nodded, understanding. "This story is free exposure, but the minute we annul it, it becomes bad PR. I get it."

"You're in PR, that's why," Trace chuckled.

"So they want us to stay married. Act like a happy couple. Nod and smile when they make up a story about how you and Jessica have been broken up for awhile. That we've secretly been together."

"I know it's lying," Justin was losing hope. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't even have thought to ask."

"Hey, I get it. Don't feel bad Justin. We both did this, and we should both try to help each other out. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if your career was ruined because of something I had a equal part in doing."

"So you'll do it?" Trace seemed surprised.

"I'll do it. But we need to have a plan; a story. And make sure everyone agrees to it on all accounts. Even Jessica."

Both Justin and Trace nodded. This just may work.

 

 

Sienna's Engagement Ring & Wedding Band

Sienna's Engagement RingSienna's Wedding band

End Notes:
Reviews/comments/suggestions please!!
The truth, the tears, and then the lies by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:
Another update for you :)

“This is not funny Sienna Leigh,” Ana Luciana Andrews, Sienna’s mother, lectured her daughter. “You married a celebrity? In Las Vegas? And you’re not going to have it annulled?”

“Mama,” Sienna sighed, running a hand through her dark hair in frustration, “you just don’t get it. This could ruin his career. A mistake that I had a hand in making could damage everything he’s worked for. What kind of person would I be if I let that happen?”

“Sienna, you don’t always have to fix everything, save everybody. Sometimes you just have to move on and let people deal with the consequences of their actions,” her mother told her, shaking her head in disappointment. “Take Devin for example. He cheated on you, you told him it was over, and now he’s moved on. You know he’s dating that Jones girl now, right? He didn’t dwell, he found a real relationship, and now he’s back on track.”

Sienna narrowed her eyes at her mother, “He cheated on me with that Jones girl mother. And thanks for pointing out that they’re “officially” dating in a “real” relationship. Whose mother are you anyways; his or mine? None of what you just said has anything to do with the situation that I’m currently in. I’m trying to do the right thing after this mistake I’ve made. I helped put a man’s career in jeopardy and I’m trying to rectify that. If you can’t understand that, and you can’t support me, then that’s your issue,” Sienna told her firmly, grabbing her purse off of the counter and turning to leave.

As Sienna reached her car and put the key in the ignition, she let out a frustrated groan, resting her head on the steering wheel for a moment. She knew that that situation was messed up, and that the next few months weren’t going to be easy. She’d have to nod and smile when she heard the lies Justin’s PR team was issuing to the media, and she’d have to stand by Justin’s side as his wife, acting as though they were happy and in love. Under normal circumstances Sienna always told the truth—in fact, she prided herself on being honest and having good morals. It was amazing how one night could cause so much to change.


 

Meanwhile in Los Angeles, California

 

“Let me get this straight,” Jessica Biel slammed her hand down on the granite countertop of her Malibu beach home. “You cheated on me. You married a stranger. She forgot she married you and left the next morning. You tracked her down. And you’re staying married to her. Did I leave anything out?” she asked, venom in her voice.

“Jess,” Justin said softly, “I’m so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen. I was really, really drunk. We’d just fought. I met her at one of the bars in the hotel, and she was even drunker than I was. We drank even more, and it all just sort of happened. I never meant to hurt you. I love you Jess,” he told her sincerely, his voice cracking as a tear slipped out of his eye.

“We’ve been dating for two and a half years and you couldn’t bring yourself to propose to me even though you knew I desperately wanted to settle down. And after one night with this girl, you wind up married. How is that supposed to make me feel?”

“I know Jess. I cannot tell you how sorry I am. I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. It’s a huge mess. And I am so sorry,” he broke down.

Jess pursed her lips, willing herself not to cry. Looking out the window and onto the beach she spoke quietly, “Have Jerry tell my publicist what statement he would like issued. I won’t say anything to the media. As much as I’m hurt right now, I know how hard you’ve worked to be where you are. You’ve earned your success. But you’ve lost my trust. I need to be away from you right now; I need a break. I guess just call me when you decide you two are going to end it. Then we’ll see where I’m at.”

Justin nodded even though he knew she wasn’t looking at him, “Thank you Jess. I appreciate this more than you’ll ever know.”

She gave him a slight nod, her eyes still fixed on the ocean.

He moved towards her quietly, wrapping his arms around her frame, and kissing her cheek softly, “I’m sorry Jess. I truly am. I love you…” he trailed off.

“Please, just go,” she whispered shakily.

Justin nodded, doing as she asked.

 


“Thanks for joining us here on MTV, your source for breaking news in the entertainment world. We’ve got the latest on Justin Timberlake’s Vegas marriage and what the future has in store for Mr. And Mrs. Timberlake.

A press release was issued by Timberlake’s PR camp early this morning and states:The rumors are true. Mr. Timberlake was married to girlfriend Sienna Andrews in the early hours of the morning on August 15th. The couple, who have been quietly dating for the past two months, were engaged last week. For now, the two plan to remain on the East Coast where Andrews is a Public Relations Executive at a local hospital. Timberlake is currently on a three to four month hiatus from performing while he takes times to write and record his next album. Any rumors of infidelity regarding Timberlake’s ex, Jessica Biel, are untrue. The couple split earlier this year, but remain very close friends.

Looks like we finally have the answers we’ve been looking for.

Timberlake himself commented on his recent union when he called into 102.7 KIIS FM radio station this afternoon, saying that, “It’s been quite a whirlwind. From the moment we met I knew she would be my wife—it was one of those amazing moments. And every day I wake up and I thank God that I’ve found such an amazing woman. She’s gracious, kind, and beautiful on the inside and out. We complement each other because we’re both realistic. Marriage isn’t easy and neither is life. It’s not always going to be a smooth ride, but what matters is that we’re in it together. We’re partners now, and there’s definitely a comfort in that. Knowing that someone’s going to be there for you no matter what, to have your back when the going gets tough. There’s a calming notion in that, you know?”

Biel’s rep also released a statement regarding the rumors, stating, “Mr. Timberlake and Ms. Biel broke up quietly in March, but the two remain close friends. Ms. Biel sends her congratulations to the happy couple and also wishes Mr. Timberlake the best in all of his future endeavors.”

Looks like it’s a happy ending for everybody, aside from the millions of broken hearts across the world. America’s pop heartthrob is officially off the market. Sorry ladies.

This has been Damien Fahey with MTV News. We’ll see you next time.”

 

Sienna closed her brown eyes, turning the TV off as the news clip ended. She took a deep breath in and slowly let it out, hoping to calm her nerves. It was finally real; the whole world knew. What she didn’t know was if she was ready for all the chaos that would surely ensue.

End Notes:
What did you think? :) review to let me know!
Coming "home" by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:
Go me, another update!!

Justin inserted the shiny silver key into the lock of Sienna’s apartment door, trying desperately to be quiet. It was nearly one in the morning when he’d finally arrived at the airport in Providence, and the hour-long drive from the airport to her apartment had left him exhausted. All he wanted to do was successfully get inside without waking her, lay down, and fall into a deep sleep—forgetting about the mess he’d made of his personal life, as well as Jess and Sienna’s. He tiptoed into the foyer, slipping his shoes off quickly before making his way into the living room.

“Oh hey,” Sienna greeted him quietly, looking up at him as she sat Indian-style on the floor in front of the coffee table, papers spread out over its surface. He smiled at the cute picture she made, her glasses sliding down the bridge of her petite nose, her oversized sweatshirt sliding off of her tanned shoulder, hair piled atop her head. “How was your flight?”

“Long, very, very long,” he told her emphatically, causing her to laugh lightly.

She took a moment to jot down something on the paper she was working on before she pulled herself up off the ground. “I’m sure you’re really tired from traveling so much. I made the guest bedroom up for you, put new sheets on the bed, you know the drill. I put some towels for you in the guest bathroom. If you need anything else, just ask. Make yourself at home,” she said, fidgeting nervously.

He smiled gratefully at her, nodding. “Did you see any of the news?” he asked hesitantly.

“I did. How did it go with Jessica?” Sienna inquired, biting on her thumbnail.

“It was difficult, but she was very adult about it—not that expected anything less from her. Said she needed time away from me,” he answered, his eyes hitting the floor.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered.

Catching her comforting glance for a moment, he cracked a small smile, “Thanks.” Changing the subject he gestured to the table, “What’s all this? I expected for you to be asleep.”

“Can’t sleep, can’t concentrate,” she admitted. “Haven’t been able to do either since I saw you last. So I’m desperately trying to catch up on my paperwork. I’ve gotta head into the office in the morning.”

“Now it’s my turn to be sorry.”

She waved him off, her pearly white teeth sending him a soft smile, “No worries. I’ll get it done.”

“I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you doing this for me Sienna. I know it’s a lot to ask of someone you just met…hell, it’s a lot to ask of anyone period.”

Sienna chewed nervously on her lip as he spoke.

“You don’t have to say anything, because I know how awkward this situation is. It’s crazy and messed up, but I am so lucky you’ve been so great and understanding about it…”

“Hey, it takes two to say ‘I do’ so stop right there. Like I said, I couldn’t stand by and let this damage your career.”

“Well, thank you. From the bottom of my heart,” he told her sincerely, taking a step towards her shyly, trying to gauge her reaction as he pulled her in for a hug.

Sienna let out the breath she’d been holding as he wrapped him arms around her, and after a few moments, to both his surprise and delight, she even hugged him back.

End Notes:
:) hope to hear from you guys!!
Going public by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:
Wow, another?? I rock!!!

“Sienna, it’s Hallie. Just got your messages, so call me when you get this,” Sienna heard as she dialed her voicemail on her cell phone. She hadn’t heard from Hallie since they’d gotten home from Vegas earlier in the week. Normally she wouldn’t find that odd since Hallie was known to disappear for days on end—she could literally sleep for days. But she’d assumed that someone would have mentioned something to her about all of this. Apparently not.

She grabbed an apple and a water bottle from the fridge, tossing both into the brown paper bag that she’d set on the kitchen counter.

“Good morning,” Justin greeted suddenly, coming around the corner from the hallway and into the kitchen.

“Oh geeze you scared me,” Sienna gasped, her hand over her chest. “I’m used to being the only one here.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. I just heard some movement out here, so I thought I’d say have a good day at work,” he told her kindly.

A small smile graced Sienna’s tanned face, “Well that was nice; thank you. I stocked the fridge yesterday, so help yourself. I wasn’t sure what you liked to eat, so I bought a bit of everything.”

“You didn’t have to do that, but thank you,” he flashed her a charming smile.

It was at that moment that it registered to Sienna that he was shirtless, his chiseled chest fully exposed. She must’ve been staring for more than a mere moment, because he joked, “Like what you see wifey?”

Her mouth opened slightly as she scoffed, “I wasn’t looki—ugh, I have to go.” Her cheeks were red with embarrassment as she grabbed the brown paper bag, stuffing it into her black Balenciaga tote bag. “If you need me, my office number is on the fridge,” she said quickly, her heels clicking on the hardwood floors as she moved to exit the apartment.

“What?” he called after her with a smirk, “No kiss??”

 


 

“Jesus Sienna!!” Hallie exclaimed as she burst into Sienna’s office later that morning. “You married him?!”

“Well, well, well,” Sienna smirked from behind the mahogany desk, “took you long enough.”

Hallie shook her head at her best friend, “I can’t believe you married Justin freaking Timberlake.”

“What can I say?” she laughed, tossing her long, dark hair back over her shoulder as she leaned back into her office chair.

“Is he in town?”

“At my apartment currently; which I suppose is our apartment now, huh?” she asked thoughtfully.

“This is crazy,” Hallie said, shaking her head. “This would only happen to you! Why can’t I get drunk and marry some insanely hot, rich celebrity?! It’s not fair.”

“Oh, cool it Hal, this is hardly a good thing. His girlfriend broke up with him over this. He cheated—with me. This is a bad thing.”

“Eh,” Hallie waved off her comment, bringing her hand up to her face to examine her cuticles, “you’re way hotter than Jessica Biel anyways.”

Sienna snorted, “And what planet are you living on crazy?”

“Give yourself some credit girl; you’re a knockout and you should own that. Devin was an idiot for cheating on you. He is a jackass and apparently has a thing for short, stumpy, oompa loompas. You’re better than him; always have been and always will be.”

Sienna’s lips pursed, “I won’t disagree with that.”

Hallie smiled deviously, “So tell me, have you seen him naked?”

“Hallie,” she warned.

“Fine, that’s a no. Shirtless maybe?”

No response.

“That’s a definite yes. Tell me girl, is he as hot as my dirty little mind is imagining?”

“I definitely want to hear this answer,” Justin teased as he entered her office.

“Justin,” Sienna shot straight up, embarrassed again. He seemed to be having that effect on her. “What are you doing here?”

He walked over to her, leaning over the desk to kiss her cheek, “I decided to come see if I could take my beautiful wife out for some lunch.”

Sienna sucked in her breath as his lips connected with her cheek, very close to the corner of her mouth. She watched as he turned to Hallie, and having never met her before, introduced himself as her husband. Sienna came out from behind her desk, shutting her office door fully. “Justin, this is Hallie, my best friend. Hallie was there in Vegas with me, so she’s aware of the circumstances. I, uh, I’ve filled her in.”

He nodded in understanding.

Hallie stood up from her chair, giving Sienna a quick hug, “Well, I wish I could stay and chat, but I’m late for my own job, so I’ve got to run. I’m sure I’ll be seeing you soon Justin. S, I’ll call you later, okay?” Just as she reached the door way, with her hand on the knob she turned back towards them with a smile, “Oh, and congrats you crazy kids.”


 

After she’d left, Sienna apologized, “Sorry about Hallie, she was just kidding. Sometimes I wish I could sew her lips shut.”

“No worries, she was fine,” he said, taking a look around her office. “Is this your mom?”

“Yeah,” she answered quietly, joining him over near her desk where he looked at a picture of her and her mom.

“You look a lot like her; you’re both gorgeous,” he complimented, taking the moment to look directly into her eyes.

“Thanks,” she said quietly, distracted by the intensity of his stare.

Breaking his gaze he continued, “How did my new mother-in-law take the news?”

“Well, as of right now she’s not exactly talking to me. But give her a few days; I’m sure that will change.”

Justin winced, hating himself for causing a rift between her and her mother, “I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be, it’s fine,” she said, cutting him off. “Now how about that lunch? I’m starving. I hope the hospital cafeteria will do for you, because I’ve got a conference call in 45.”

“Sounds good to me,” he held out his hand for her, and the two set off on their first public outing as man and wife.


 

The two drew more than a few stares in the short walk from her office on one end of the second floor to the other, where the hospital cafeteria was located.

“Sienna!” a voice called out as they entered the main seating area of the cafeteria.

Sienna turned towards her name, and visibly groaned when she saw Eva and Chad Mooney walking towards them.

“You okay?” Justin inquired, his eyes traveling in between the incoming couple and his wife.

“Yeah, fine. Just do not want to deal with these two.”

“Hey Sienna,” Eva said in overly bubbly tone, annoying her to no end. To top it off, she reached out and hugged her tightly.

“Hello, Eva, Chad,” Sienna nodded politely. “This is my husband Justin.”

Eva seemed giddy as she said this, “I knew it! I knew it was true!! Devin insisted it was some misunderstanding.” Nudging Chad in the rib she exclaimed, “Told you!!”

“Okay…” Sienna looked at her like she was nuts, and Chad seemed embarrassed.

“It’s nice to meet you both, but we wanted to grab some lunch before she has to head back to work. We’ll see you around?”

“Oh yes!! Definitely!! So nice to meet you Justin!” she called after them even after that started to walk away.

Once they were away from the two of them, Justin raised his eyebrows, “That girl was crazy.”

Sienna laughed, “Crazy is an understatement.”

As the two stood and ordered their lunch, Justin found himself wrapping an arm around her shoulder and placing a kiss on her temple as though it was the most natural thing in the world.

Having decided to take their lunch back to her office, as they sat at her desk enjoying their lunch, Justin had to ask, “So, who’s Devin?”

“Devin is my ex- fiancé,” she told him, not even looking up.

He nodded, taking the information in, “How long ago did you two break it off?”

“May.”

He nodded again, “What happened?”

She took a moment before answering, her eyes glued to her salad, “He cheated, fell in love with her, and had no need for me.”

“I’m sure that’s not entirely true,” he was quick to say, not believing that entire story for a second, “You’re like perfect.”

Sienna laughed, shaking her head, “That’s exactly what he told me—that I was too perfect. I always said the right thing, did the right thing. I was too nice—he wanted someone to challenge him. I was too pretty—it made him feel insecure. I was too smart—he said no man wanted an intelligent woman; it was too threatening. I always made the right decisions—morally, financially, whatever. He said I set impossible standards—that nobody wanted a saint; that no man ever would.”

He wasn’t sure what to say. Her words were so bitter, and she sounded so hurt. Just as he was about to open his mouth to respond, she cut him off.

“How’s this for perfect? I got married and I can’t even remember it. I caused a man to cheat on his girlfriend. Always make the right decisions? Bullshit.”

He shut his mouth, opting not to respond verbally, but moved around the desk and came to kneel in between her knees, making her look at him. He took her hand, running his fingers over her wedding rings. He pulled her head down, kissing her forehead gently, and then kissing away the lone tear that slid down her soft cheek. “Hey, hey, no crying. This is all going to be okay Sienna,” he told her softly. “We’ll get through this. Even though we made some mistakes, I meant what I said when I called into that radio station. We are in this together. I have your back from now on. You’re my wife—doesn’t matter how you became it—none of it matters. I will be there for you, that much I promise. Got it?”

His hands were warm on her face, and she nodded as his soft words comforted her.

“You are perfect in the most amazing way. That man was an asshole, trying to justify what he did to you, making excuses to why he couldn’t measure up, when in the end, all that needed to be said, was that you deserved better than him. And from now on, you’re going to get it.”

End Notes:

Tell me what you think!! :)

So far, so good by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:
Here you go!!

 

::Bzzzz:: ::Bzzzz::

::Bzzzz:: ::Bzzzz::

 

Justin grabbed his cell off of the kitchen island countertop, “Hey Trace, what’s up man?”

 

“Not much dude, just working on the clothing line and odds and ends, you know? How’s the wife?”

 

Justin laughed, “She’s good actually. Totally lucked out in this whole situation; she’s totally awesome.”

 

“Well that’s definitely a plus. Are you bored yet of Connecticut?” Trace never picture Justin to be a suburb kind of guy, settling down in a small affluent community. Maybe it was because he’d been on the go since he was fifteen, and they were both well adjusted to the LA/NYC fast-paced kind of life.

 

“Not even close. I’ve been relaxing, and living this whole different kind of life. It’s crazy, I love it.”

 

“What kind of different life?” Trace inquired, raising an eyebrow even though Justin was across the country and couldn’t see him.

 

“We go to the movies—the actual movies, not like some premiere or anything. We order candy and popcorn and sit in the back row making fun of it if it’s bad. We go grocery shopping together, and she’s teaching me how to cook. I can officially make my own spaghetti sauce,” he said proudly, causing Trace to laugh loudly.

 

“Wow, you’re momma is going to be so proud. Sounds like this break is doing you good and that this girl is a good influence on you.”

 

“Yeah Trace, she’s incredible. She even suggested my mom come up to visit. How awesome is that? Jess never wanted my mom around.”

 

“When is she coming?”

 

“Saturday; I’m so pumped.”

 

Trace smiled to himself, happy to hear that Justin is enjoying himself. It was no secret that in the months leading up to the Vegas incident Justin had been struggling--with both his intense workload and his relationship with Jessica. Maybe this marriage was a blessing in disguise. He’d keep that much to himself for now though. “Are you going to be able to make it to the AMA’s on the 30th?” Trace inquired, referring to the American Music Awards which were set to be held at the end of September. Justin was nominated for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, Album of the Year, and Favorite Collaboration.

 

“Yeah, I’ll be there,” Justin told him definitively.

 

Trace nodded into the phone, hesitating before asking, “You bringing Sienna? You know Jess will probably be there…”

 

“I want to bring her; I think she’d enjoy it. I definitely don’t want to step on Jess’s toes, but she’ll probably be there with a date anyways. Sienna’s my wife, and Jess isn’t stupid. She knows that I’m going to be bringing her around. It’d look weird if I didn’t, right?”

 

“Yeah, the press would definitely make it a point to say something if she didn’t come with you.”

 

“Let me talk to Sienna and see when and if she can get the time off of work. Maybe we could come out a week in advance. She could get a feel for my life out in LA.”

 

“Have you two broached the subject of what happens when your hiatus is up? You’ve been there for three weeks already. The next two and a half months are going to fly by.”

 

“No, we haven’t talked about it. I guess we should probably have a game plan, but things have been so relaxed around here, I really don’t want to stress her out.” Justin turned his head as he heard the lock on the front door jiggle. “She’s just getting home right now man, so I’m going to get going. I’ll call you later in the week with the details about the awards, okay?”

 

“Okay J. Tell her I say hi,” Trace responded, hanging up.

 

“Will do.”

 

“Hey there,” she greeted with a smile, kicking off her stiletto heels in the foyer, “who was that?”

 

“Trace,” Justin answered, “he says hello.”

 

“Oh, well hello then to Trace.”

 

“You’re in a good mood,” he noticed, her smile lighting up her whole face.

 

“Yeah, I had a good day at work,” she shrugged, still smiling. “I got a lot accomplished.”

 

“That’s good, I’m glad to hear it.”

 

“So I was thinking of maybe having a little get together on Sunday. I figure your mom will be settled in by then, and my mom is finally coming around to this whole scenario. I just really want her to feel welcome. The situation is awkward to say the least, but I want to make the best of it,” she explained, tugging her long hair out of the bun at the nape of her neck, letting it flow freely down her back.

 

“I think that’s a great idea. My mom isn’t going to make you feel awkward or anything Sienna, so don’t stress about that. I have only sung your praises to her; she’s totally psyched to meet you.”

 

“Ugh, I hope so. I really don’t want her to think I’m some money hungry skeeze that married you for your money.”

 

Justin laughed, shaking his head at her, “You have such a dramatic imagination, you nut.”

 

Sienna shrugged, “It’s a gift.” Fiddling with her hair pin, she yawned, “So what does she like to eat?”

 

“Just about anything. Don’t make a huge fuss over her, she’s totally easygoing.”

 

Nodding, she yawned again, sliding in next to him on the couch.

 

“Not getting enough sleep?” Justin inquired as he draped a casual arm over her shoulders.

 

“I’ve been getting up way too early this week; the review board has been in the hospital, so I’ve had to schmooze very early in the morning,” she laughed. “How the writing coming?”

 

“It’s coming; slowly but surely. I actually wanted to talk to you about maybe taking a trip out to LA with me at the end of the month for the American Music Awards.”

 

“You want me to go? Are you sure that’s a good idea?” she asked, scrunching her face up in worry.

 

“Positive. It’ll be good for us to actually show our faces out in public. And I’m sure Jessica will have a date of her own, so she won’t be an issue. You better stop making that face or it’s going to get stuck like that.” She relaxed her face, but still raised her eyebrow at his reasoning regarding Jessica, “Come onnnn, don’t you want to go on vacation Siennnnna,” he whined, drawling out her name.

 

“Well the last vacation I took I ended up married; so this one’s bound to be more low key than that. Fine, I’m in.”

 

He laughed loudly, ruffling her wavy hair with his hand before kissing her cheek lightly, “You won’t regret it. I’m going to call Trace to make the plans. Go make me some dinner while I do it woman,” he grinned as he stood up to grab his phone.

 

Sienna scoffed, her mouth hanging open, “You better watch it Timberlake.”

 

End Notes:
Reviews please :)
New Cast Photos by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:
Just a few photos of people that have come up in the story. Just so you can picture them (if you want to) as I do as I'm writing :)

Sienna Leigh Andrews Timberlake (hehehe)

Sienna

 

Sienna & Hallie

Sienna & Hallie

 

Justin Timberlake & Lynn Harless

Justin Timberlake & Lynn Harless

 

Jessica Biel

Jessica Biel

 

Georgina Hugh (Jessica’s “mousy” assistant)

Georgina Hugh (Jessica’s “mousy” assistant)

End Notes:

And onto the next chapter!!

And ex and an in-law by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:
Here it is!!

“What do you mean he’s taking her?” Jessica snapped at her assistant, her eyes flashing.

 

“Well, when I called the Awards Association to confirm that the two of you wouldn’t be seated near each other, they assured me that Mr. Timberlake and his wife would be seated on the opposite side of the theater,” the mousy-looking girl replied.

 

“I can’t believe this. Now I need a date; a good one. That’s it Georgina, get me the hottest date you can find. Got it?”

 

“Yes Ms. Biel,” she responded uneasily.

 

“That’s all,” Jessica said curtly, “you can go now.”

 

Jessica watched as the girl hurried from the room, clutching her notebook to her chest desperately. She couldn’t believe Justin had the nerve to bring this girl to the awards show—LA was her turf. It made her angry; angry enough to want to physically harm the girl. Jess had refused to look at the magazines or the internet, so she’d yet to see what her ex-boyfriend’s new wife looked like, but if the picture in her head of the gold-digging skank was at all close, she’d take pleasure in ripping her blonde hair (she imagined she would be blonde— all trashy, boyfriend stealing girls are, aren’t they?) right out of her head.

  
 

“Justin,” Sienna rested her hand on his knee, which had been bobbing up and down in excitement for the past fifteen minutes, “relax. You’re shaking the whole bench,” she laughed. They were currently sitting on a bench at the arrivals gate of Providence International Airport.

 

He leaned over, kissing her temple softly, “Sorry,  I’m just really excited to see my Momma.”

 

“I know you are. It’s kinda cute actually, seeing you get all worked up over it. Never have I met a man as attached to his Momma as you are.”

 

“You callin’ me a Momma’s boy Timberlake?” he asked with a grin, using her new last name.

 

“Did I stutter?” she teased.

 

“There she is!!” he said enthusiastically, popping up off of the bench and grabbing Sienna’s hand. “Momma!!” he exclaimed, pulling her along as he strode towards her quickly.

 

“Hey my baby!!” she said excitedly, pulling her son in for a hug.

 

Sienna hung back just slightly, letting them have their reunion. She smiled at Lynn’s dirty blonde curls, now knowing where Justin gets his hair from. He’d let it grow out for the first few weeks he’d been in Connecticut with her, but had gotten it buzzed again just yesterday.

 

“Momma,” Justin said in a proud tone, surprising Sienna, “this is Sienna.” He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, “Sienna, this is my Mom, Lynn Harless.”

 

“Oh my, Justin,” Lynn covered her mouth as she first caught a glimpse of Sienna, “she‘s stunning.” Turning to Sienna she reached out to embrace her, “It’s so good to finally meet you dear. Justin has told me so much about you.”

 

Sienna felt so at ease as this woman hugged her warmly, and couldn’t help but smile, “I’ve been so looking forward to meeting you Mrs. Harless. I’m really excited to have you here.”

 

Lynn waved her off, “None of that Mrs. Harless business mumbo-jumbo. You can call me Lynn.”

  

 

On the car ride back to Connecticut from the Rhode Island airport, the three fell into easy conversation about the Sienna’s life, and then the whirlwind of the past month. Lynn was pleasantly surprised to see how easily Justin fit in with Sienna, and how much he seemed to be enjoying the “normal life”.

 

“Gosh Sienna, you have a beautiful apartment. Did you decorate it yourself?” Lynn questioned once they’d arrived back at her waterfront condominium building.

 

“My aunt helped me out a bit; she’s got an eye for things like this. The guest bedroom is all set up for you,” she said, as she led Lynn down the hallway to the spacious guest room. “Justin’s already got your bags in here.”

 

“Thank you so much sweetheart.”

 

“It’s no problem. I’ll let you get settled. Justin and I wanted to take you out for dinner this evening if you’re up for it.”

 

“Oh definitely, sounds good to me,” Lynn nodded.

 

Sienna smiled, liking the easygoing vibe she got from her new mother-in-law. As she headed into her own bedroom, she went straight into her walk-in closet in search of the dress she was planning to wear to dinner that evening.

 

“Told you she was great,” Justin said from behind her suddenly, causing her to jump. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.”

 

Still not turning around, she continued to look through the hangers, “It’s okay. No harm done. And yes, she’s pretty great.”

 

“She likes you. I can tell already.”

 

“I’m glad,” she smiled warmly, even though she wasn’t facing him. She felt him take a step closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her. Inhaling sharply at the feel of his lips connecting with her cheek, she felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach. He’d been having this effect on her lately, but she chalked it up mostly to the fact that he was one of the sexiest men in the world. He’d have this effect on anyone.

 

Turning her in his arms to face him, he looked at her, head tilted, a crooked smile gracing his face, “You’re so beautiful,” he told her suddenly.

 

Sienna felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment, breaking their eye contact and looking down. “You are too,” she responded, trying to get the attention off of her.

 

Justin snorted loudly, “Men are not beautiful. We are handsome.”

 

She laughed, “My bad. You are so handsome.”

 

He puffed up his chest dramatically, “That’s better. Why yes, yes I am.”

 

Slapping his chest playfully, “You are too much J.”

 

“You love it wifey, don’t deny it.”

 

She laughed, tossing her perfectly styled waved over her shoulder, “Never tried to.”

 

End Notes:
How was it?? Let me know what you think with some reviews :)
Lunchtime revelations by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:

another update for you :)

The visit with Justin’s mother came and went quickly, much to Justin’s dismay. He loved having his mother around. Sienna didn’t mind either, and truly enjoyed the time she spent getting to know her. The similarities between Justin and Lynn were uncanny, and Sienna enjoyed watching the two interact. The small get together Sienna had planned for the Sunday after his mother had arrived went smoothly, and her mother was taking to the idea of what was going on more and more. Lynn had that type of personality that allows her to fit in with just about anyone. Sienna noticed that Justin had a knack for that as well.

 

After the visit, Sienna had spent some time trying to get ahead at work since they’d be leaving for about a week and a half to head to California for the awards show. She could work from out there a bit, but she definitely wanted to take some time off to relax too. The week prior to the trip had been exhausting, and left Sienna with little to no sleep on some nights.  

 

The sunlight streaming into Sienna’s bedroom caused her to stir from her sound sleep on the Wednesday that they were scheduled to leave. “Ughhhh, Justin!” she groaned loudly. “Did you open the shades in my room?!”

 

Moments later, through squinted eyes, Sienna saw Justin appear in the doorway, fully dressed and an evil smile on his face.

 

“Rise and shine Mrs. Timberlake. We’re leaving tonight for LA and we are supposed to meet Hallie for lunch downtown in,” he paused to look at the time, “thirty-five minutes. So you better get to beautifying; I can’t have my wife out in public with bed head.”

 

“I could seriously smack you right now Justin Randall.”

 

“Not enough time Sienna Leigh,” he retorted quickly, pointing to his watch. “Take a rain check and get up!!”

 


 

 

Twenty minutes later, when Sienna emerged from the bedroom freshly showered she smacked Justin on the back of the head lightly, “That was for rudely waking me up. There’s more where that came from too, so watch out.”

 

Justin chuckled, hopping off the barstool at the kitchen island, “Ohhhh, I’m shaking in my loafers.”

 

Sienna looked down and snorted, “Those are not loafers. They’re moccasins or something ugly like that.”

 

 “Don’t hate on my shoes woman; they’re Gucci.”

 

“Gucci or not, they’re still hideous.”

 

“Wowwww,” he drawled out dramatically, “someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.”

 

Sienna merely sneered at him, “Shall we go? We’re going to be late.”

 

“Twenty minutes ago you were still in bed, and now you’re preaching to me about being late?” Justin scoffed playfully, tousling her hair lightly.

 

“I am a woman; I’ll do what I want.”

 

“Ah, the universal excuse.”

 

 

Ten minutes later


 

“Reservation for three under Timberlake,” Justin told the hostess when they arrived at Filomenas, a popular restaurant in town.

 

The waitresses’ eyes grew large as she heard the name, and nearly popped out of her head when she looked up and saw Justin standing in front of her. “Oh yes Sir, Mr. Timberlake. Your table is all ready for you. Right this way,” she said quickly, nearly stumbling over the hostess stand as she came to guide them (or him it seemed) to their table.

Sienna rolled her eyes at the girl, watching as she put her hand flirtatiously on Justin’s arm repeatedly on the short walk to the table.

 

Justin picked up on the annoyed vibe Sienna was giving the waitress, and made it a point to keep his hand at the small of Sienna’s back possessively. It wasn’t an act, because in the past few weeks Justin had become both possessive and protective of Sienna. No matter where they went she always drew attention from men—despite the fact that the two were very obviously married. I mean, for god sake, that fact was public knowledge. Justin found it amazing how ruthless some men are when it comes to beautiful women. As they reached the table Justin checked the girl’s nametag, “Thank you Rachel. My wife and I are waiting for a friend of ours, so if you could send her our way whenever she arrives, that’d be great.”

 

Rachel put her hand on Justin’s chest lightly, which caused Sienna to narrow her eyes at the girl—how desperate. “Of course Justin. I will definitely send her right over.”

 

As Rachel sauntered—because that’s the only word to describe the awkward way she was walking—back to the front of the restaurant, Justin sent a sly smirk over to Sienna, “I believe you were jealous of that girl. Am I wrong?”

 

Sienna scoffed, pursing her lips together as she rested her arms on the table matter-of-factly, “Me, jealous? Hardly. I don’t do jealous; especially not of that girl.”

 

He laughed heartily in response, “Maybe just a little bit?”

 

“Not even the teensiest bit J. Not because you’re not worthy of being jealous over, but just because that little twit was obnoxious. That level of desperation is highly unattractive. Am I wrong?” she asked, mocking his previous question to her.

 

“You, wrong? Never.”

 

Sienna smiled widely, showcasing her perfectly straight white teeth, “I like the way you think.”

 

 

“Sorry I’m late guys!!” Hallie apologized as she rushed to sit down. “I got caught in traffic on the highway. Damn roadwork.”

 

“It’s okay, no worries,” Sienna told her friend. “Better late than never.”

 

Hallie opened her menu, “I’m starving. I haven’t eaten here in so long.”

 

“I thought you told me the other day that you were here just last week?” Justin questioned as he looked over his own menu.

 

“Just to drink, not to eat,” she explained.

 

“Not surprising,” Sienna raised an eyebrow playfully, causing Hallie to laugh loudly.

 

“Hey, it was a good time. Had a few martinis, met a cute guy. All in all it was a great night.”

 

Justin nodded, “And what happened with Mr. Right? Did you get his number?”

 

“Oh you bet I did. We’re meeting for drinks tonight. Hopefully this date goes better than my last.”

 

Sienna snorted lightly, “Hey, how are you to know straight off the bat that the guy is a pathological liar?”

 

“Maybe it should’ve tipped me off that he mentioned he had to go fuel up his jet for a late night flight to Miami. I mean honestly Justin, when was the last time you fueled up your own jet?” Hallie asked seriously.

 

“Well seeing as I don’t own a private plane, the answer to that would be, uh, never,” he smirked, shaking his head at Hallie’s crazy train of thought.

 

“Hello, my name is Penny and I’ll be your waitre—,” the waitress greeted them, but stopped short when he locked eyes with Sienna. “Sienna,” she stuttered, “hi.”

 

Sienna felt anger surge through her system. Penny was Devin’s new girlfriend—the one he’d cheated on her with. She took a breath and placed a fake smile on her face, “Hello Penny. How’ve you been?”

 

Penny was caught off guard with the neutral tone Sienna had used, and responded unsteadily, “Good. Things are good. Uh, you?”

 

Sienna was relishing in how uncomfortable Penny was looking, “Things are great. You remember Hallie, right?” When she nodded Sienna moved on, introducing Justin, “This is my husband Justin. Justin, this is Penny Jones.”

 

“Nice to meet you,” he said cordially, unsure of who this character was, but already knowing the smile plastered on Sienna’s face was a total phony.

 

Sienna didn’t miss a beat, “And how is Devin?” Now Justin knew exactly who this was.

 

They all watched as Penny swallowed hard, “Devin is doing well,” she responded hesitantly, “working mostly.”

 

“I didn’t know you worked here,” Sienna mentioned, ignoring the response she’d gotten from Penny, and thinking to herself that if she had known she’d have never stepped foot in the building.

 

“Yeah, I was in between jobs for awhile, but Devin and I decided it was best if I could get a steady job before I started to show too much.”

 

Hallie and Justin’s confused faces turned to worry after a moment when they realized what she was talking about. Justin’s eyes locked on Sienna as he watched her take a sharp breath in.

 

“Excuse me?” her words were ice cold.

 

“Yeah, this way by the time my due date rolls around, I can take a legitimate maternity leave.”

 

“Oh,” she managed to voice, somewhat normally. “Well congratulations. I wasn’t aware you two were expecting.”

 

Penny nodded, smiling in a subtlety devious manner, “Almost five months,” she told the group, rubbing her stomach.

 

“Hmm,” Sienna said casually, her eyes looking at her menu once again, “I just thought you were fat.”

End Notes:
what did you think??
Limbo by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:

:)

All Sienna wanted to do on the flight to Los Angeles was relax, not think about the fact that her ex-fiancé and that trashy little tanorexic were having a baby. She didn’t want to acknowledge that she was truly disappointed because it was her that had wanted to have his babies. This had become increasingly hard to do since the minute she heard her phone buzz in her carry-on bag. She’d lost all hope of relaxing the moment she saw Devin’s name flash on the screen along with a text message.

 

 ‘Penny mentioned that she waited on you today at Filomenas,’ was all his message had said. 

Well, duh. Sienna had been there. Why did he feel the need to let her know he knew? ‘Yeah, and?’ Sienna responded. She hadn’t known how else to. Hell, she didn’t even want to dignify him with a response, but she’d always been weak with him. Just couldn’t bring herself to just let it go. 

‘She mentioned that you were a bit rude.’ Sienna had to stifle a laugh when she’d read this. 

‘And?’ she’d written. 

He had a lot of nerve to write what he did next. ‘You should try to be nicer to her next time. It’s not good for pregnant women to have unnecessary stress.’ 

Sienna was irritated now and responded quickly, noticing they were about to pull away from the gate, ‘I’m going to pretend this conversation never happened. Please delete my number.’

 

“Who’re texting Sienna?” Justin asked from beside her. “You’ve got to turn your cell off in a few minutes.”

 

“Oh, it was nobody,” she responded, her lips set firmly in a straight line as she turned her cell off.

 

“Are you sure? You looked pissed.”

 

She turned to him, forcing a smile onto her face, “Nope, nobody important. I’m good.”

 

Justin shrugged, “If you say so. You’ve been kind of cranky all day. I guess I would be too if I’d ran into my exes new girlfriend too.”

 

She shook her head, “Let’s not talk about that anymore okay?”

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bring it back up.”

 

“It’s fine, but I’d just rather relax and try to enjoy this trip.”

 

He placed his hand over hers for a minute, leaning over to kiss her cheek, “You will have no problem doing that my dear. You’re going to absolutely love LA.”

 
 

 

“You’re house is huge J,” Sienna marveled as they pulled up the driveway to his Hollywood Hills home. “I’m not sure you can even call this a house. It’s like its own town.”

 

He ruffled her hair, which he’d had developed a habit of doing, “It’s not that big silly.”

 

She looked at him out of the corner of her eye, “Yeah right. We had to pass through like two gates to get into this place. You must feel very cramped in my little two bedroom apartment.”

 

He held his hand out for her to help her exit the back of the large SUV they’d taken from the airport to his home, “You’re apartment is great Sienna. It’s cozy and homey. Sometimes this place feels like a mausoleum. It’s hard to get a large home to feel as comfortable as yours does.”

 

She smiled, loving the fact that despite the fame and fortune, Justin was still very humble at heart.

 

He noticed her looking at him just then, “What do you think you’re looking at?” he asked playfully.

 

“Oh nothing.”

 

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, placing a small kiss on her temple, “Come on in Sienna. Welcome home.”

  

 

The next morning

 

“I don’t need a new dress J,” Sienna protested, pulling her knees up as she sat at the breakfast bar in his massive kitchen. “I brought a dress for the show.”

 

“I already promised Rachel that you’d go shopping and get pampered with her today. Can’t back out now,” he told her. Rachel was Justin’s cousin and one of his assistants.

 

“You did that on purpose,” Sienna pouted.

 

“You know it girl. I’m going to head into the studio for a bit, but she should be here within the hour. My credit card is on the dining room table—use it.”

 

“I can use my own money,” she told him defiantly.

 

He laughed, knowing that she hated when he paid for everything.  He knew she made a very comfortable living, but he just liked spoiling her. Moving closer to where she sat eating a bowl of cereal in her pajamas, he tickled her sides, nearly causing her to fall off of the stool. “Sorry, sorry, I didn’t mean for you to fall,” he said, grabbing her hand to steady her.

 

“Sure you didn’t,” she said pouting playfully, her bottom lip poking out.

 

“Put that lip away. Or I’ll do it for you,” he said flirtatiously.

 

The two had been involved in some heavy duty flirting in the past few weeks. For the first couple weeks he’d been in Connecticut with her, they’d been very careful about the touching, hugging, kisses on the cheek and flirting they engaged in when they were alone. They were both fresh out of relationships, and neither Justin nor Sienna really knew if Justin’s relationship with Jessica was over and done with. In public they were required to act happily married, which in all honesty didn’t come hard to the two of them. It was a natural urge to be near each other and flirt with one another that’d led them to the game of romantic limbo they were currently playing.

 

Sienna pushed him away good-naturedly as he puckered his lips at her.

 

Resting his hands on her thin shoulders, he rubbed them lightly, “Please just use my card. This is my event your shopping for and I want to treat you to a girls day.”

 

Her face scrunched, but she relented, “Fine, as long as I can take you out to dinner the night after the show.”

 

He smiled, “Deal.” Sighing, he placed a kiss on the top of her head as he stood behind her. “We compromise well for a married couple.”

 

“I suppose we do,” she laughed.

 

“Alright, well I’m late, so I should go,” he said, looking at his watch. “Have fun today.”

 

“Thanks, I’ll try.” She was caught by surprise when he stopped as he was getting ready to go, leaning down and kissing her goodbye square on her lips. Her breath drew in quickly as she felt the contact, and she thought to herself that it must’ve been an accident. He never kissed her on the lips when they were alone.

 

He  didn’t miss a beat, moving to kiss her nose playfully, “I’ll call you when I’m done at the studio. Maybe I’ll grab Trace and we can meet up with you two for drinks or something.”

 

Sienna was still in a daze, her hand on her lips, “Uh huh, sure. Drinks.”

 

End Notes:
reviews would be lovely :)
Giving in by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:

I've got another!! Thank goodness for a slow night at work :) The picture at the bottom of the page is Sienna's dress for the Awards show. I love Bill Blass, the designer.

 

Sienna and Rachel had gone to several stores before they found the perfect dress for the awards show. It was short—showing off Sienna’s lengthy, tanned legs, and strapless in an edgy blue and black pattern.

 

“Justin is going to love you in that dress girl,” Rachel nudged her. Though the two had just met, they’d gotten along wonderfully. Rachel had the same type of personality as Justin, playful and down-to-earth.

 

Sienna shrugged, “You don’t think it was too short?”

 

“God no,” Rachel assured her. “It was perfect. If you got the legs, flaunt ‘em. You hungry?”

 

“I could eat. Justin mentioned he wanted to grab dinner and drinks after the studio.”

 

“We can swing by and see if they’re almost done. I’m starving.”

 

“Sounds good to me.”

 


 

Ten minutes later the two strolled through the doorways of BMG Studios and to the front reception desk.

 

“May I help you?” the young receptionist asked looking up. “Wait, you’re Sienna Timberlake, aren’t you?”

 

Sienna nodded, “That’s me.”

 

“Oh god,” she said, fixing her hair awkwardly, as if she were trying to make herself presentable. “You are so beautiful. Are you a model?”

 

“Uh, no,” she shook her head, giving Rachel a sideways glance, who was trying to suppress a laugh. “But thank you,” she looked for her nametag, “Shelli. That’s very nice of you to say. Is there any way you can tell me what studio Justin is in?”

 

“Oh sure,” she said, looking down at her schedule book. “He’s in Studio Eight on the fourth floor. The elevator is right down the hallway,” she motioned to her right before putting her hand out to Sienna. “It was such a pleasure to meet you! I’m a huge fan.”

 

Sienna smiled wearily as she shook her hand, then turned to follow Rachel down the hallway.

 

One they were out of earshot Rachel burst into laughter, “That was bizarre. She may have wanted to have your babies.”

 

“I know, that was weird. I’m sure stuff like that happened to Jessica all the time too, though. Anyone associated as Justin’s significant other I guess.”

 

Rachel shook her head in response, “Nuh uh. Justin’s fans did not like Jessica. She had a reputation for being rude and for encouraging Justin to snub people waiting for autographs. I’m sure there were a lot of people rejoicing when they heard the news they were done. She’s going to be there tomorrow night. You know that right?”

 

Sienna nodded as she reached into her bag to grab her buzzing phone, “Yeah, Justin warned me.” Looking at the screen she smiled, “Speak of the devil.” She pressed the answer button and greeted him, “Hey, what’s up?”

 

“Nothing much, just about to be done for the day.”

 

“Well good thing, because we’re here to kidnap you,” she told him, stepping out of the elevator and moving down the hall.

 

Rachel’s eyes scanned the studio numbers, finding eight quickly enough, and opening the door for Sienna to walk through.

 

“Wow you weren’t kidding when you said you were here,” Justin said, smiling at the sight of Sienna. He snapped his phone shut and stood to give Rachel a hug, followed by Sienna, lingering a little longer as he wrapped his arms around his wife. “Mmhmm, you smell good.”

 

“Thanks,” she responded, inhaling his scent as well.

 

“So, did you find a dress?”

 

Rachel clapped her hands together, “Yes she did!”

 

Justin’s eyes widened playfully, “You sound excited about it.”

 

“It’s perfect, just wait and see.”

 

“And how do you feel about it my darling? Seeing as how you’re the one who needs to wear it,” he asked Sienna, pulling her down to sit on the leather couch next to him, him arm draping casually over her shoulders.

 

“I love it; it’s so pretty. I was concerned it was a bit too short, but Rachel assured me that it wasn’t, so I’m going to trust her. That way if the headline the next morning reads, ‘Timberlake’s Wife Resembles High-Class Call Girl at Awards Show’, I’ll only have her to blame,” she stated dramatically, causing everyone to laugh hysterically.

 

“You are too much,” Justin chuckled, sneaking a kiss onto her cheek and causing her to blush. He was certainly into the PDA’s as of late, not that she minded. “You two want to grab some food? I already told Trace we’d meet up with him.”

 

“I’m game,” Rachel declared. “And starving.”

 

“I second that,” Sienna confirmed.

 


 

 

The four enjoyed a low-key evening at Yamashiro, an Asian-style restaurant in Hollywood Hills. They’d enjoyed a few cocktails and much to Justin’s delight Sienna was both giggly and tipsy as they rode home. She rarely let herself drink much, and it was nice to see her let loose. He’d had a few drinks himself, but was still on the sober side.

 

“Did you have a good time tonight?” he asked, looking at her out of the corner of his eye. She was sitting in the passenger’s seat of his Range Rover, staring out the window with a smile on her face.

 

“I did; Rachel is really great. I had a good time with her today.”

 

“I’m glad,” he nodded, putting his blinker on. “She really likes you too. She told me about the way the receptionist acted with you today. Sounds like it was kind of funny.”

 

She giggled lightly, hiccupping too. “It was weird to say the least,” she managed to say through her hiccups. “She told me she was a big fan. Does she mean of me? Or you?”

 

Justin found it an awfully cute situation the way she was trying to make herself stop hiccupping as she spoke, “I don’t really know. Probably of you. You’ll have your own fan following soon enough.”

 

“Then a hate following when we get divorced,” she said shortly, finally getting the hiccups to stop.

 

Justin heaved a sigh, not knowing what to say. The two still hadn’t talked about their plan of action after his hiatus was up, or their separation down the line. It was uncharted waters for both of them. Justin had found himself really enjoying the time he’d been spending with her, and though the situation was awkward at points—the way they tried to stay away from one another in private, unsure of whether their public displays were real or not, he had developed feelings for her—strong ones. He found himself wanting to kiss her, to crawl into bed with her at night, to wake up to her beside him in the morning—basically to be in a real relationship with her. He knew that experimenting with those feelings would only complicate things, but he was quickly getting to a point where he probably wouldn’t be able to help himself—hence that morning’s kiss goodbye.

 

He pulled the car to a stop in the driveway after finally making it through the gates with no paparazzi following them in and Sienna didn’t waste any time in exiting the vehicle, because even in her clouded, inebriated state of mind, the awkward silence that had settled in the car following her last statement was too much for her to handle.

 

Justin followed behind her, locking the car and entering the house, watching her as she slipped her shoes off and began to climb the stairs, “Wait,” he said, almost inaudibly.

 

Sienna stopped mid-step, her heels dangling in her hand. Turning slightly, she caught his intense stare, “Hmm?” she asked.

 

“Come here for a second.”

 

Slowly moving back down the stair she came to stand about two feet in front of him. The way he was looking at her confused her, “What is it? Are you okay?”

 

Taking a step towards her he lifted his hand to her face, thumbing the smooth, tanned skin of her cheekbone, “You know, that receptionist is right. You should be a model. You’re more beautiful than anyone I’ve ever seen.”

 

Her face flushed immediately, and she couldn’t seem to find her voice.

 

Justin’s hand was still brushing over her delicate features, almost memorizing them, when he found her other hand at her side. Intertwining their fingers together he brought them to his lips, kissing her knuckles softly.

 

Sienna wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol or his close proximity, but she felt as though she was on fire.

 

“Sienna Leigh Timberlake, I don’t think you understand how amazing you are,” he told her, his breath hitting her lips.

 

She closed her eyes, shaking her head just slightly in response.

 

He smiled playfully, “Don’t shake your head at me Mrs. Timberlake; you are,” he told her again, this time his lips so close that they brushed her cheek. “Tell me you believe me.” He watched as her jaw set firmly, the slight shake of her head prompting him to speak again, “Sienna, look at me.”

 

She did as he said and opened her eyes, catching his deep stare.

 

Brushing her long dark hair back, he held her face gently in between his two hands, “You are breath-taking. You are stunning, smart, and beautiful on the inside and out. You make me laugh. You are kind to everyone, and you’ve got such a warm and amazing heart. Tell me you believe me or I’ll keep going.”

 

“I believe you,” she said softly.

 

He smiled, brushing his lips across her other cheek, “I can’t hear you,” he said in a sing song voice.

 

“I believe you.” This time it was firmer, louder.

 

Satisfied with her response he lowered his lips to hers softly, gauging her response. When he heard a soft sigh from her he let go of his inhibitions, massaging his lips with hers gently, and pulling her closer to his body. The kiss was incredible, and despite having kissed her before in public, this time was like no other. He could definitely get used to this.

 

 

Sienna's AMA Dress

Sienna's AMA's Dress

End Notes:

So, what did you think?? Eeekkk, let me know!!

The Big Night by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:
Here's the awards chapter :)

“Trace, have you seen Sienna?” Justin asked the following morning around eleven as he was finally making his way downstairs for some breakfast.

 

“Yeah, she and Rach went out to get their nails done. They left about an hour ago,” Trace told him from his usual spot on the couch.

 

“When’d you get here?” Justin inquired casually, plopping down beside him.

 

“Early enough to catch your morning cuddle session with your wife.”

 

Justin looked up abruptly like a deer caught in headlights, “Why were you in my room?”

 

“I couldn’t get a hold of you on your cell and Johnny called regarding some arrangements for tonight, so I came over. I took care of the issues myself once I saw you two holed up in there. I figured I’d be nice and wouldn’t disturb the happy couple.” The two were silent for a moment before Trace continued, “So are you going to tell me how that happened, or what?”

 

Justin sighed, a small smile coming to his face remembering the events of the previous night.

 

“I see that smile on your face J. Please tell me you’re finally sleeping with your hotness of a wife.”

 

“Trace!” Justin smacked him. “You’re such a typical guy.”

 

“And you’re not? You cannot tell me that you haven’t noticed how fucking smoking hot Sienna is. She belongs on a runway, not behind a desk.”

 

“I know she’s gorgeous Trace, I’m not stupid. But it’s more than that. I’m not just trying to get her into bed again,” he said. “We kissed, but we didn’t sleep together. I mean we did, but we didn’t sleep together.”

 

Trace began to laugh, “Dude, you’re falling for your wife. As crazy as that statement sounds, it’s true. You’re totally falling for her.”

 

Justin didn’t respond, but looked over at his best friend out of the corner of his eye.

 

“Justin, stop looking so stressed out; this is a good thing.”

 

“What about Jess?” Justin asked, feeling guilty about the way it ‘ended’. He was fully sure that after the ‘allotted’ amount of time, which in reality there was no allotted amount of time, she expected to reevaluate and possibly resume things. The thought of losing Sienna and getting back with Jessica suddenly made his stomach turn.

 

“What about Jess?” Trace said, attitude in his voice. “That girl was manipulative and snobby; always trying to change you into her idea of the perfect man. God, I am glad she didn’t convince you to marry her like she’d been trying to.”

 

“She wasn’t like that,” Justin tried to defend her.

 

“Dude, you were blind to it the whole time. That girl treated you like you were a Ken doll. Dressed you up the way she liked you to been seen, decorated this place like she owned it,” he gestured to the house. “I’m not trying to burst your bubble or anything man. I just think all of this maybe happened for a reason.”

 

Justin thought for a moment, “I really like her Trace.”

 

A smile appeared on Trace’s face, “I know you do.”

 

“You think she feels the same way?”

 

“I think there may be a little something of the same sort goin’ on on her end. You said you guys kissed last night right?”

 

“Boy did we.”

 

“That good?”

 

“You know those kinds of kisses they show in movies? Mind-blowing and all that shit. It was that good.”

 

“Falling in love with your wife,” Trace shook his head again, the giant smile still resting on his face. “Only to you J, it could only happen to you.”

 

 

Later on that evening

 

“Alright lovely,” Rachel told Sienna zipping up the dress in the back, “that should do it. You’re all set.”

 

Sienna told a deep breath before turning around, “So, how do I look?”

 

She stood back, surveying her new friend, “Stunning, absolutely stunning. You two are going to be the best looking people there.”

 

Sienna scoffed, tucking a perfectly tamed wave behind her ear, which were adorned with a pair of simple, cushion-cut diamond earrings, “Hardly.”

 

“You are too modest. Let’s get you downstairs girl, Justin’s going to faint when he sees how hot you look.”

 

The two made their way through the vast upstairs of Justin’s home, finally descending the stairs.

 

“Sienna, are you almost ready?” Justin called from the downstairs.

 

“No need to yell,” Rachel told him with a smile, “she’s all set.”

 

He lost his breath as he watched her come down the staircase, her long, lean legs displayed beautifully by the short, body-hugging dress. Smiling widely at the sight of her, he approached the bottom of the stairs, “You look beautiful,” he told her sincerely, reaching his hand out to grab hers.

 

Feeling butterflies in her stomach as he placed his lips on her hand, she smiled softly, “You don’t look too shabby yourself.”

 

Rachel backed quietly out of the room, giving the two a moment of privacy.

 

“I feel like I didn’t see you all day,” he said.

 

Sienna laughed, “That’s because you didn’t; I was too busy beautifying.”

 

“You don’t need to beautify, you’re already gorgeous.”

 

“That’s sweet of you to say Justin, but tonight is a big night for you. I wanted to look perfect.”

 

“And you do,” he said, holding up her chin gently and placing a soft kiss on her lips. “Shall we go?”

 

Her eyes were still closed from the short but sweet kiss when she murmured, “Mhhhm,” with a short nod.

 

 

Sienna was surprised she could still see. They’d been out of the limo five minutes and the flashes of all the cameras were already nearly blinding. It was amazing to see all the people that were involved with the red carpet—the very crowded red carpet. She found herself glad to be emerging from the arrivals crowd, as she and Justin made their way into the interview portion, stopping at various news commentators from all sorts of television outlets.

 

“And here we have Justin and Sienna Timberlake,” Ryan Seacrest introduced the couple as they strolled up to him on the red carpet. “It’s good to see you folks made it out.”

 

“Thanks Ryan,” Justin said politely, his arm securely around Sienna’s waist.

 

“Now, who’re you wearing tonight Sienna? You look absolutely lovely.”

 

“Bill Blass,” she said smoothly, “and thank you.”

 

“Great choice.”

 

“I agree,” Justin said, kissing her temple briefly. “I’m wearing Versace. Thank you for asking.”

 

Ryan and Sienna both laughed at the teasing tone of his voice.

 

“Doesn’t like to share the attention I see,” Ryan said to Sienna.

 

“Generally no, but for some I make exceptions,” Justin winked at her.

 

“So you two have been married for a little over a month now; congratulations by the way.”

 

“Thank you,” they both responded politely.

 

“Are you enjoying married life?”

 

Justin nodded vehemently, “Very much so. It’s been exciting and I am so lucky to be able to wake up next to this gorgeous woman every day.”

 

Sienna blushed profusely, turning her head away from the two for a moment as she intertwined their fingers together.

 

“It’s also pretty exciting that you’re up for three awards tonight.”

 

“Yes it is. I’m honored to be considered in a category full of some amazing talent, and no matter what happens, I’m already walking out of here a winner tonight,” he said, holding her hand up to his mouth and kissing it softly.

 

“You two are adorable. And quite a good looking couple, might I add. Good luck tonight.”

 

“Thanks Ry. It was good to see you man,” Justin told him, knowing they were wrapping it up.

 

Sienna held out her hand for him, “It was a pleasure meeting you Ryan.”

 

“You as well Sienna. Have fun in there,” he responded, sending them off with a smile.

 


 

The evening went well, with Justin winning Favorite Pop/Rock/R&B male artist of the year, as well as best collaboration for his song with Timbaland. Sienna enjoyed herself, and was pleased to see how happy Justin was. He seemed at ease, and was absolutely thrilled when he won two out of three awards. She felt immensely proud to be able to share that kind of moment with him. Not wanting to end the evening too early, they decided to hit up the Lady Gaga hosted after party at Les Deux in Hollywood. Trace and Rachel had met up with them following the show.

 

One the four had made it safely out of the crowd and into this club, Justin leaned in towards Sienna, speaking softly into hear ear, “What do you want to drink sweetie?”

 

Sienna smiled, “Anything, I’m not picky.”

 

“Okay. Trace and I are going to hit the bar. You and Rach should go grab a table by the pool,” he told her, kissing her lips quickly.

 

“Sounds good. Have fun in there,” she laughed, raising her eyebrows at the packed bar.

 

Once they were alone, Rachel mentioned her need to use the ladies room and Sienna told her she’d meet her just outside. The inside of the club was crowded and hot. She slipped through the doorway and into the fresh air, marveling at the beautifully decorated pool and lounge area.

 

“Your hubby leave you already?” she heard a voice come up behind her.

 

Turning Sienna came face to face with Jessica. Ignoring her condescending tone she decided to take the high road, “He’s just inside getting drinks.”

 

“You two made quite the perfect looking couple tonight at the show,” she noted, disdain clear in her voice.

 

“Uhh, thanks?”  Sienna wasn’t sure how to take this girl.

 

“Look, Sienna is it?” Jessica said, sidling up to her and smiling at all of their onlookers. She lowered her voice so they couldn’t hear and spoke clearly, “Let’s be clear. When this whole charade of a marriage is over, Justin and I will be getting back together. We’ve already discussed it. So when your time is up, do us all a favor and recognize it, and get the hell out of our lives.”

 

Sienna swallowed hard. They were getting back together?

 

Her face must have showed her unease because Jessica continued, “Did you honestly think all of this was real? That’s what this is, a charade. He doesn’t belong to you or with you. He’s mine.”

 

Sienna watched as she put a bit of space in between them again, the fake smile still planted on her face. Jessica leaned in again quickly for a moment, hugging her awkwardly, “So good to see you Sienna. Tell Justin I say hello,” she said loud enough for those around them to hear.

  
End Notes:
a little drama for you :) let me know how you liked it in the form of a review :) please!!
The End of the Beginning by rosaleighwrites
Author's Notes:
I believe that this will be the last chapter for this particular story. No worries, I have a feeling this isn't the last we'll be seeing of Justin and Sienna though!!

“You feeling okay Sweetheart?” Justin asked from beside Sienna as they rode home in the limo later that evening. “You’ve been kind of quiet since we got to the party.”

 

Sienna looked at him briefly, surveying his face, “I’m fine.”

 

“You don’t sound fine.”

 

“I said I’m fine Justin, alright?” she snapped suddenly. To be honest, Sienna wasn’t really sure how to feel. She’d only known Justin for a little over a month, but he’d seemed genuine that entire time. She only knew of Jessica from what Justin told her. So what was she supposed to think? She knew they’d been in a pretty serious relationship, and that obviously doesn’t go away overnight. Sienna felt beyond confused.

 

Justin had locked his eyes straight forward after she’d snapped at him, upset at her attitude and very confused as to what had transpired. They’d had such a good time at the show, but she seemed distant at the after party.

 

“Look Justin, I’m sorry,” she apologized, placing a hand on his leg briefly. “I didn’t mean to snap at you.”

 

“It’s okay,” he said softly, still looking forward. “I mean, I just want you to be able to talk to me if something’s bothering me. That’s the only way this can work.”

 

“Is that what you honestly want?” Sienna asked slowly.

 

“What kind of question is that?”

 

She sighed, running her hand through her hair, “I met Jessica tonight.”

 

“When?” he looked at her abruptly.

 

“When you were at the bar and Rachel was in the bathroom. Let’s just say she was less than thrilled to meet me.”

 

“What’d she say?”

 

“She said that this thing was a charade to you. That you two had already discussed that you’d get back together when we went forward with the divorce. I mean, I guess I’m not in a place to get upset about it since until just recently we had been putting on a show. What I need to know is if that’s still true or not. I know things have seemed to change in the past few days, but I need to know if this is all still an act. I can’t put myself through this again Justin. I didn’t expect to develop feelings for you, and it’s made things much more complicated than they were.”

 

He waited for her to finish saying what she needed to, and it hurt him to see her so visibly upset about all of this. “Sienna, look at me,” he told her, reaching up and turning her face towards him, “I’m sorry she said those things to you. Originally Jessica and I discussed that at the end all of this we’d reevaluate. The only time we discussed that was when I told her we were married, so it was a full month ago. I haven’t spoken to her since then. I never expected to develop feelings for you either, but I did, and on my end, the plans began to change. I don’t see a foreseeable time in which I don’t want to be married to you. I don’t want to be with her anymore, I want to be with you.”

 

A few tears had slipped down her cheek, and Justin reached up to wipe them away, “Are you sure? Because you two were in a relationship for a long time, and we’ve only just met. I just want to know the truth.”

 

“Sienna, please believe me when I say that what I just told you is the truth. You are my wife, and I want you to be.”

 

She nodded, leaning her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes as she felt his lips connect with her forehead.

 
 

As they lay in bed that night, Sienna found it hard to fall asleep, so she lay awake, eyes fixated on the ceiling fan.

 

Sensing she hadn’t fallen asleep yet, Justin rolled over, propping his head up with his hand and staring at her, “What’s on your mind darlin’?”

 

She tilted her head toward him and smiled at the cute picture he made, sleepy blue eyes, pillow creased face. “Just thinking.”

 

“About what?”

 

“Just how crazy the past few months of my life have been.”

 

“Yeah, I bet you’d never have thought you’d end up here, with me.”

 

She laughed, “Surely not.”

 

“Let’s say, six months ago, where did you see yourself today?” he asked curiously, twirling her hair around his fingers.

 

“Hmmm, six months ago was the end of March, so…,” she thought for a moment, squinting her eyes for effect, “I thought I’d be married. Which, ironically I am. But to Devin obviously. We were supposed to get married in July. Back then I hoped that by the end of the year we’d be on our way to starting a family, which ironically, he is. Weird how things turn out, huh?”

 

He nodded.

 

“What about you?”


 

“Honestly, I have no clue where I thought I’d be. For a long time Jess had been really vocal about wanting to get married and shit. But I just couldn’t find it in me to propose to her. There were tons of stories about it in the tabloids—how I didn’t want to give up my bachelor-like ways, stupid shit like that. There was even some that said I didn’t believe in marriage,” he told her, shaking his head with a sigh.

 

“And do you?” she asked honestly.

 

“With the right person I do,” he responded, looking her in the eye. “Look Sienna I know the way we met and all the craziness thereafter was messed up. I hate that we were both drunk, that you can’t remember getting married—you deserve more than that. We were both a little lost, running, looking for something when we went to Vegas—a way out, a little distraction, something. What we didn’t expect was to be saved.”

 

Sienna nodded knowingly, her hand reaching up to touch his face, prompting him to lean down and capture her lips. She pulled away from him briefly, “We were leading these totally separate lives, and then bam, one night changes everything in the most amazing way possible.”

 

He smiled, “You believe in destiny?”

 

Sienna’s eyes locked with his in an unwavering gaze, “Now I do.”

End Notes:
reviews please!!
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1901