One Time... by jersey_tenn
Summary:

...is not enough

Close The Door
Bed or Floor?
I Just Want More
I Can't Get Enough Of You
What I Got In Store
It's All Of Yours
I just Want More
I Can't Get Enough Of You

"Can't Get Enough of You" -- Tamia


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance
Challenges: Awesome August! 2010
Challenges: Awesome August! 2010
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 3147 Read: 10094 Published: Aug 15, 2010 Updated: Aug 15, 2010
Story Notes:

I'm nominated over at the NF Awards for Super-Sexy Smut & Charming Challenge Response. So, please, go vote starting May 1st!

http://nsyncfiction.net/awards/

stories/1567/images/200x60-2.jpg

1. Prologue by jersey_tenn

2. Chapter One by jersey_tenn

3. Chapter Two by jersey_tenn

4. Chapter Three by jersey_tenn

5. Chapter Four by jersey_tenn

Prologue by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:
This was supposed to be #AwesomeAugust 13 post, but life got in the way. So, forgive me. I'm sorry for the super long, infinite, and never-ending wait. But, it's finally here! This goes out to my Arizona bestie, Cheryl a.k.a. azchickadee a.k.a. Charlie!!!!

The late afternoon sun beat mercilessly on her shoulders, putting to the test the sunscreen she’d lathered on only a couple of hours ago. But with her fair skin, she knew it’d be almost impossible to not get burnt from the sun or at least to get red. 

Opening her eyes from behind her designer sunglasses, she looked out over the beautiful, crystalline waters of the Sea of Cortez. Not too many people were at the resort despite the near-end of summer; there should’ve been an endless flock of sun-hungry people lining any available spot of sand. Instead, as she looked to either side of her, her nearest beachy neighbor lay maybe 20 feet from her. 

Deciding to walk back to the resort and lay out by the pool for another little while before finding her way around town in search of dinner, she stands. Gathering her beach blanket, sunscreen, shoes, and other things into her bag, she adjusts her swimsuit before turning to leave. Taking her time trudging through the packed sand, she lets her thoughts wonder. Today was Friday, the 13th. The 13th day of August. This past week had been hell; everything that could possibly go wrong had gone wrong. All week she’d wish to simply leave work and disappear for a couple of days – just to unwind and recharge.  

Her breaking point finally came on Thursday during her lunch hour. She’d been hungry and in desperate need for her hour-long break from work, but her client would simply not shut up. He’d just kept on babbling on and on about one thing or another over the phone, and she’d long been ignoring him. When she failed to reply to his question, he’d been all too quick to tell her what she was worth. That’s it, she’d yelled. I quit!

And so, she’d quit. She gathered her few belongings from her desk, grabbed her purse, gotten into her car, and driven off. And she drove without a destination in mind. Being on I-10 westbound, she’d seen the signs for Los Angeles. But really, did she want to go to Silicone Valley? Not at all. 

Turning off the interstate, she merged onto State Highway 85 and just drove. Drove until she arrived at the American/Mexican border at Lukeville, Arizona. She’d seen a bus terminal in the small bordertown, stepped inside, asked for the nearest vacation spot, and she was pointed towards her current location – Puerto Peñasco in the beautiful state of Sonora, Mexico. 

An hour from the border, she was surprised to be surrounded by beautiful waters, clean beaches, and beautiful people. Now, at the Las Palomas Seaside Resort, she was relaxing until she was ready to head back to her life in Phoenix. She had no job awaiting her, no husband keeping her bed warm, and no dog guarding her front door. Time was on her watch now. 

Taking one last glance towards the ocean, she smiled softly and climbed the few steps leading to resort’s tropical gardens. The steamy atmosphere combined with the sounds of the gentle lapping of the nearby pool’s water became soporific. She followed the sounds through the cobblestone path finally reaching the infinity pool. 

Yes, all to myself, she internally rejoiced. Or not.

End Notes:
Review! Review! Review!
Chapter One by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:
Review! Review! Review!

The first time he saw her he’d been walking through the hotel lobby and she’d been walking out of the Hotel Spa Complex. It’d been late yesterday evening. It was simple to see how refreshed she felt after whatever spa session she’d partook in. Her skin shone with cleanliness, her eyes bright with life, and a content smile on her lips. 

He’d watched her from across the resort’s lobby as she smiled at the staff before climbing into the elevator and disappearing from his sight. The sexy jean shorts and grey tank she’d worn had invaded his thoughts all night and all day, today. The way she’d walked on her toes’ tips despite being in sandals had left him drooling. 

Now, sitting out at the pool area, he couldn’t stop his thoughts from wandering back to the lobby stranger. The sun would be setting soon and he was alone out, getting the day’s last sunrays. The main pool was informal in shape. At the opposite end of the pool was a small alcove with a Jacuzzi. Relaxing as the warm water bubbled up and around him, the action of the 'boiling' water made it feel hotter than it really was, the veil of steam giving the whole scene a mystical, magical feel.

He felt relaxed, He felt warm, and he was alone. He could feel himself begin to feel aroused. It was a combination of the steamy atmosphere, the hot water, and the wild thoughts about a stranger. Relaxing further into the Jacuzzi and allowing his head to rest back on the edge, he closed his eyes with a deep sigh. Suddenly, he heard the dull slapping sound of bare feet echoing along the wet floor of the corridor that led from the pool to resort’s gardens. Opening his eyes, he listened as the footsteps grew louder as their owner drew nearer. 

Forgetting his previous lewd thoughts, he focused on the darkening opening through which anyone entering the pool would have to come. And there, there she stood framed against the dark mouth of the tunnel. And his lewd thoughts resumed…

Blonde hair shining under the overhead lighting, nice figure, not tall, he estimated at this distance that she was a few inches below him. She was dressed in a two-piece swimming costume, a mottled pattern of reds and yellows, as vivid as any nature may display in a tropical paradise, the cut seductive and suggestive without revealing too much. He watched er look around, glancing towards him, her head dipping away quickly as she realized he was watching her. Walking away from him, she followed the edge of the pool towards the steps that allow ingress into the water at the deep end.

He kept his eyes on the sway of her hips, and he couldn’t help but follow closely the slight rise and fall of her body as she strode towards the steps. He begins to feel the slight stirring in his swim trunks, watching her bend over slightly to place her belongings on the ground next to a lounge chair. His imagination runs riot as he studies her. 

Do you have any idea what is going through my dirty little mind, the effect you are having on me? he shifted uncomfortably in the Jacuzzi. Keeping an eye on her, never once did she turn back to look at him.

Or are you so pure, so staid that you view me with innocence? his lips curl in a slight smirk. Pressing the heel of his palm against the bulge in his shorts, he hisses slightly. His eyes almost fluttering shut.

End Notes:
Review! Review! Review!
Chapter Two by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:
Review! Review! Review!

His reverie is disturbed, startled by her leap into the pool, all his kinky thoughts instantly swept away as if carried on the ripples now radiating out from where she’s entered the water.

He watches her as she glides gracefully underwater, the image distorted by surface ripples as they race away from her. He watches, as if in slow motion, as she breaks the surface of the pool, firstly an indistinct shape as the water pushed before her cocoons her body, rising up with her, softening her contours before gravity takes effect and the water falls back into the pool. As the water cascades away, her back arches like a bow and arrow, head tipping back, shaking slowly from side to side, wet hair flailing behind, launching droplets of water, droplets that tumble to the pools surface. 

Her eyes are closed, mouth open wide, chest rising and falling as she draws in air, hands slowly reaching towards her delicate face, pushing upwards against her forehead, continuing upwards, sweeping her hair backwards, squeezing water back away from her eyes and face. Taking advantage of her shut eyes, his eyes are drawn to the swell of her breasts, thrust outwards as her head and spine arch backwards. 

He felt so perverted taking notice of their shape accentuated yet further by the tightness of the wet material supporting them, the flow of water drawing his eyes as it tumbles downwards. Lazily she shakes her head, her hair swishing the last of the water free. The final shake of her head leave her facing him, and their eyes connect.  

Her green eyes class with his blue eyes. A slight look of shock washes over her face momentarily before a friendly, timid, yet inviting smile grace her plush lips. He nods his head in acknowledgment, but he’s paralyzed. She twists her body away, dipping back into the water. The momentum causes her to glide forward through the water, away from him. The rhythmic splashes of her arms and feet as they alternately broke the surface and then re-entered the water, stroke-by-stroke as she swims away.

Enough! he decides.  

Climbing out of the Jacuzzi, swimming shorts heavy with water clinging to him, he bends to grab his towel. Her splashes have seized and she’s watching him now. Roles reversed. He prays that she won’t notice the slight bulge as he pads, wet foot, across the cool tiles towards the same jungle path. 

“I’m Charlie, and you are?” a sweet, heavenly voice stops him. 

Horny, he muses. Pivoting on a wet heel, he turns to see her casually leaning her elbows on the pool’s edge. 

“Josh, nice to meet you,” he manages to squeak, before clearing his throat. She smiles tenderly, reaching a dripping hand out for him to shake. Walking the few steps poolside, he leans over slightly and grasps her hand. 

“Same here, were you leaving so soon?” she questioned, a slight pout playing at her mouth’s corner. His skin’s cooling as the water evaporates goose bumps begin to form on his shoulders, arms, back and chest, testament to the chilling effect of the air. 

“Umm, yeah, I was gonna head in for a bit. Then maybe get some dinner,” he threw out there. Take the bait, take the bait, his mind pleaded. 

“Would you mind if I tagged along? I’ve only been here for one night and I’m not too familiar with the area?” she offered, pulling her body out of the water. Hooking a leg onto the concrete, she stands upright. Water cascaded down her entire body, pooling in her most intimate areas. He gulped, suddenly nervous and uncomfortable. 

“Uhh, yeah, sure…” he said. Waiting for her grab her towel, they walked down the garden path. The day’s last rays of sunlight setting an orange glow around them. They spoke of nothing, simply filling the space between them with noise. She’d wrapped her towel around her body in hopes of covering her arousal and he strategically carried his towel in front of him. 

Making their way into the resort’s lobby and onto an elevator cart, Charlie stood behind Josh towards the back. A rowdy group of 4 boys climbing onboard, as well. Taking advantage of her position, Charlie’s eyes roamed the perfectly sculpted chest of this stranger. Back muscles making her mouth salivate.  Abs making her insides flood. 

“I’m thinking about giving myself to you. I know you know I want you. And I know you want me,” she whispered, her voice tickling his ear and sending shivers down his spine.

End Notes:
Review! Review! Review!
Chapter Three by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:
Review! Review! Review!

She leaned forward to place a long slow lick to his neck just below his ear, tasting his skin for the very first time. He startled and began to turn but she whispered, "don't move."

She moved in closer her hard nipples brushing his back through her bikini top. She could feel the heat of his skin warming her body. She slowly slid her hands up his back to his shoulders and introduced her hot wet mouth to his waiting earlobe. Gently teasing it between her teeth before sucking it into her wanting mouth. He gasps and shudders, his desire urging her on.  

Keeping an eye on the boys in the corner of the elevator cart, her hands slid down his front finding access to his chest. She lets her mouth feed on the delicate skin of his neck nibbling and sucking the salty flavor into her mouth. Her hands find his hard nipples as they glaze across her palms. Her fingers trapped the small hard gems and she began to roll and squeeze them gently causing her stranger to moan. 

One of the boys clears his throat as the elevator stops and they move to climb out. Turning to look back at them, Charlie wiggles her fingers at them before the elevator doors shut. 

“That was evil” he mumbled, his head cocked to a side allowing her more access to his neck. Moving around to face him, she gives her mouth freedom to works its way up his neck and chin to his eager lips. Her lips hover before his, her breath hot on his mouth. 

“Would you like me to stop?” she questioned. Delicately, she extended her tongue just stroking his bottom lip a little and then takes his lip between her teeth in a gentle bite before sliding her tongue between his lips. 

##Ding## 

Stepping away, she pulled him out the elevator onto her floor. Silently, she led him down the hall to her corner room. Opening the door, she questioned him before allowing them entry. 

“Bed or floor?”

Not deeming her a response, he spins her in his arms and his mouth devours her own. Her soft wet lips meet his tasting his tongue in her mouth stroking it with her teeth before she sucks it hard into her mouth. Their kisses became furtive and heavy as they explored the exquisite sweetness of their passion.

He made short work of unleashing her breasts, allowing them to fall against his chest. Her nipples sitting proud on milky mounds played against his own erect nipples. She worked her mouth down his neck to his chest sucking and nibbling in delightful moves until it discovered his hot hard nipples.

Circling her tongue around the first, she rolled it gently between her teeth before sucking the juicy morsel into her hot wet mouth. As her mouth worked on her fingers teased the other then quickly exchanging mouth for fingers, she worked the other nipple to its fullest. His hands entangled in her chin-length hair as she worked her mouth down his chest further and further down stopping only to lick and suck the delicate skin by his navel.

Finding herself on her knees before him, she gazed up at him. He can see the desire burning in her eyes as a slow sexy smile slips across her face. Her hands deftly worked his shorts undone and at once his manly aroma fills her nostrils and she becomes intoxicated by his sex. 

She gasps and her mouth waters at the sight of his awesome sex knowing that soon it would fill her mouth.

Wrapping a hand around her chin, he pulls her up. Trembling with anticipation, his hand keeps her steady as his mouth finds her own. The bit of light permeating through the curtains light his path. He walks them further into her suite, her bathing suit bottoms finding their way onto the floor by the hall.  

She could feel herself soaked, her juices were wetting her thighs. He grabbed her laying her down on a table, maybe the sitting room’s table. He didn't need to open her legs as she had them spread already waiting for him to work his magic. 

She saw the need in his eyes, mirroring the need in her eyes. She saw his intentions as his mouth led the way to her sex. Quickly reaching out to stop him, she pulled him flush against her. somehow, they rolled off the table and onto the floor. His back absorbed the impact. She sat poised, straddling his hips. 

Taking hold of his raging sex, she slid it across her need, teasing the head in just a little before sliding it forward again over her nerves. She repeated this cycle of teasing several times till he was begging for satisfaction. 

“Charlie…” he sighed, his hands grasping tightly onto her hips.

End Notes:
Review! Review! Review!
Chapter Four by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:
The end...

Her emerald eyes raised to meet his, an inquisitive eyebrow rising. 

“Yes?” her voice dropped several octaves, now husky. 

“Quit teasing,” he pleaded, his eyes half-lidded and his teeth anxiously gnawing on his bottom lip. Leaning forward to nibble on said lip, she positioned herself on him and thrust down taking the full length inside her. They both moaned in unison and she began rocking her hips in rhythm with his thrusts, her sex stroking his own in a manner similar to her what she’d longed to do with her mouth.

Thrusting up harder and faster she screamed with the sheer passion of it all feeling herself preparing to cum.

In a single quick move he had her flipped on her back and pinned a leg back to watch his swollen sex disappear into her wet heaven. Each stroke, smooth and complete, sunk deeper into her. His hips, rocking back and forth, drove his sex home harder and faster. In between long strokes, he would quicken his rhythm delivering fast hard jabs knowing how they intensified the stimulation to her inner parts before settling back to deep full strokes.

She grabbed at her breasts squeezing her nipples as her insides began to coil.  

“Almost there, huh?” he hissed, biting down on her earlobe. Her leg still perched high on his shoulder, his hand holding her other leg wide, out, and opened. 

Gathering all her strength, she rolled them over and continued the motions. His eyes widened with surprise before half-shutting with pleasure. Her nails dug into his chest, leaving behind love marks. Her teeth seared across his neck and shoulders, muffling her cries of pleasure. In a fury of bounces, her body went rigid.

He felt hot juices squirt out over his sex and run down his thighs as he pounded harder feeling his own orgasm threaten to explode.

He gasped and moaned as he shot his load deep into her, as she clamped tight around him. He continued to thrust, reveling in the sumptuous wetness of her sex until her climax and spasms subsided, collapsing exhausted beneath her.

Trembling from the intensity of her orgasm, she struggled to sit. But, she needed to get dressed. She spotted her bathing suit by the door – too far. 

“Already planning on kicking me out,” he spoke, his hands firmly handing her hips steady. She chuckled, leaning up to kiss his mouth, nibbling on his lip before pulling away.

"No baby, but I need dinner for second round" she spoke, smirking as he playfully smacked her ass before squeezing it.
 

We tossing and turning
Keep It Right It There
My Adrenaline is Pumping
My Stomach Muscles Getting Tight
Skin So Wet My Fingers Slide
Going To Take You To Place
You Ain't Never Been
Again Again and Again
I Want You to Feel It Baby
I'm About To Handle My Business Baby
Make Sure You Handle Me Too
 

“Can’t Get Enough” -- Tamia

End Notes:

or is it?

Review! Review! Review!

#AwesomeAugust Post 3 is complete!!!! I LOVE AUGUST!

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1857