The Way We Are by JTgirlForeva
Summary: Justin is at his best here: a two-timing asshole playing his pregnant girlfriend and carrying on an affair with his niave and love struck assisant Sarah.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: None
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 14527 Read: 13025 Published: Jun 01, 2007 Updated: Jul 02, 2007

1. Chapter 1 by JTgirlForeva

2. Chapter 2 by JTgirlForeva

3. Chapter 3 by JTgirlForeva

4. Chapter 4 by JTgirlForeva

5. Chapter 5 by JTgirlForeva

6. Chapter 6 by JTgirlForeva

7. Chapter 7 by JTgirlForeva

8. Chapter 8 by JTgirlForeva

Chapter 1 by JTgirlForeva

Chapter One

Sarah started out as Justin's personal assistant and was just that for 2 years, until one night they had some sort of a drunken fling and woke up the next day in eachothers arms. The days that followed were ackward, with the two of them not even able to look eachother in the eye. Sarah remained quiet about the incident, but one day, Justin brought it up to her.

"Sarah, do you remember the night we..."

Sarah looked at him with no thought as to where he was going.

"Where we what?" As she said it she quickly realized just what night was in question. "Oh. That night."

She paused for several seconds, delibarating her next move. She did recall what happened, but knew that Justin did not. Should she go along with him and pretend she didnt remember anything? Or should she let him know that she could recall that night. It was foggy in some spots, but she could recall it none the less. How could she forget?

"No. Do you?" She asked, her face almost showing a look of fear. Justin just shook his head and scratched the back of his neck.

"Nope."

They were silent.

"Guess its better that way, huh?" Justin said. Secretly, he wished he did remember, because he had always thought Sarah was cute. She was a little too young for him though, not to mention he was her employer, technically. But there was something so intriging about her. Sometimes if she leaned or bent over the wrong way, Justin would literally force himself to look away because he knew if he started to think thoughts about her, it would be extremely difficult to bounce back.

*~

At lunch that same day, Justin was forking food into his mouth, but found he could not concentrate on what Sarah was explaining to him. It sounded like her voice, but droned and distorted. He just kept looking at her, at times making eye contact, at times not. He was doing this pretty well, because it seemed to him that Sarah had no idea that Justin was completely out of it. But then suddenly her voice returned to normal in his ears and he heard her say,

"Justin, Jayyyyy Leno? Are you gonna do it?"

Justin swooshed his head side to side, coming out of his world and back to Earth.

Sarah continued to grill him and was now going over everything she had been telling him about his upcoming schedule and wondering if he was even paying attention.

Justin's fork made a chimming sound when he rested it against his plate.

"I'm sorry Sarah. I'm just tired and was...in my own world there," He laughed.

Sarah leaned back in her seat and folded her arms.

"You need to get more sleep. Youre not concentrating on anything these days."

Justin nodded in agreement.

"I know. I'm sorry. Ok, Jay Leno. Yeah, I'll do it."

Sarah picked up the pencil and wrote in the words "Leno" for the proper date.

"So whats going on with you and Danika?"

Justin hesitated to answer.

"Because Jay is gonna ask you unless you want me to request he not bring her up."

Justin waived a hand in disagreement at her.

"No, I dont care. Why would I do that? He'll just ask me anways."

Sarah laughed under her breath.

"Thats true."

"See?"

"So what is going on with her? So that I know."

Justin let out a heavy sigh and his eyes squinted in thought.

Danika was Justin's girlfriend of just over a year. She was his age, with dark, loosely curly brown hair that fell just past her shoulders. She was beautiful, and Sarah felt so small in Danika's shadow. But Danika knew just how to push Justin's buttons, and toyed with him just for fun. Justin was being treated like crap, but because she wasnt a celebrity and wasn't with him for the fame or money, he didnt want to get rid of her. She was like his security blanket. Sarah, in almost every way was the opposite of Danika. Sarah had a short bob and her hair was platinum blonde with the trendy black layer underneath. Danika had about 2 inches on Sarah in height, but Sarah had a nicer body and Justin thought that Sarah dressed a little cuter.

"Danika and I are fine. She just, has issues." Justin explained to Sarah, smiling as he thought about how Danika likes to act and front like she is mad at him when she really isnt.

"Ok....well-"

"Excuse me, are you? Oh my God, I'm like your biggest fan..." A young girl said after approching the star with her mom in close range. "Can I have your autograph?"

Justin turned in his chair as she offered him a napkin and a pen.

"Sure thing, sweetheart." Justin smiled and looked up at the girls mom, smiling. He looked at the little girl and said, "Whats your name?"

"Julie." She said shyly.

Justin pressed down the napkin and wrote on it, "To Julie, thanks for being my BIGGEST fan. Love, Justin Timberlake."

"Here you go, sweetheart." He said, handing her the now very valuable napkin. She ran back to her mom and handed her the napkin. She then ran back to Justin and threw her little arms around him the best she could. He leaned down and hugged her back as the girls mom approched,

"Sir, I am so sorry to bother you, I just...couldnt tell her no."

Justin smiled and gave Julie a wink. He looked up at the mother.

"That's quite alright."

Sarah smiled at the mom and her daughter and that caught the mothers attention.

"Is this your girlfriend?"

Justin laughed, clapping his hands and then smacking them on the table.

"No, no. This is my personal assistant, Sarah."

Julie's mother extended her arm and the two shook hands.

"I'm sorry! You guys look so comfortable around eachother I just thought-"

"Thats ok." Sarah interjected. "It's not the first time."

"Well I'll let you guys get back to your lunch. Thanks again! Come on sweetie," She said to her daughter, "Say goodbye."

"Bye Justin. Thank you!"

"Your welcome hon."

Justin smiled as they walked back to their table on the other side of the room.

"Well should we get a move on?" Sarah said.

Justin wiped his mouth with his napkin and pushed his chair away from the table. He pulled out his wallet and removed his card.

"I'll pay this time but next time its all you." Justin teased Sarah.

"That'll happen as soon as you give me a raise." She teased back.

*~

Justin spent the rest of the afternoon in the recording studio with Tim, and around 7 PM he heard his phone vibrating against the wood surface it was resting on. He walked over to it and picked it up. His caller ID read "Danika"

"Hey baby, what's goin' on?"

"Not much, I was just wondering where you are. You told me 5 o'oclock," She said, referring to when he told her he'd be home.

"I know. It's just me and Tim were in the studio. I'm sorry, I must have lost track of time."

Danika rolled her eyes unbenounced to Justin.

"Well I guess I'll see you when you FIND the time."

Justin started to speak but Danika had hung up.

Justin turned with his phone in his hand and looked at Timbaland.

"Danika?"

"Yes. She just..." Justin stopped, because he realized that Tim already knew what it was. She was just a bitch sometimes and made Justin feel like crap when really she should be supportive and excited for him to be doing what he loves.

"I did tell her 5, dude."

Timbaland shrugged.

"Oh well. What can you do?" He said, appearing to be turning off the studio equipment. "You outta here?"

"Yeah," Justin said with a sad tone, swinging his laptop bag over his shoulder. "She's trippin."

Timbaland turned his back and then rolled his eyes.

*~

Justin pulled into the driveway and sat in his car after he turned the engine off. He wasnt really looking forward to going inside, because Danika would pobably give him the 5th degree about where he goes and who he's spending too much time with. The truth is that Justin loves Danika, but isnt into her much. But there were things that he liked. She put up with alot of his bullshit, she was great in bed, and she took care of things while he was away. And he was, in his mind, faithful. But to him, kissing another girl at a club or afterparty in Dallas or Los Angeles didnt mean he was a cheater. Sleeping around was more along those lines, and luckily, with the exception of that one time with Sarah, he always knew how to keep things from getting too out of control. He was scared to give up the familiarity with Danika for any new relationship. Most of the girls that Justin liked were a little younger than Justin would prefer to date. Younger girls almost meant trouble, because they would fall inlove too easily and god knows he had to change his number quite a few times because of that. And he'd never date a fan. He wanted to date someone who liked what he did but wasnt gonna be buying tickets on ticketmaster to see a show. Thats where Justin had the hardest time, because he didnt trust any average girl. Well, he could, but he would put her through all these little tests and it would take a long time before he would feel that she wasnt into him for the celebrity status or money. But at the same time, he really wasnt too into dating in the celebrity world. Everyone is either on drugs or in rehab, sometimes at the same time. Danika wasn't with him for fame or money, she was with him because she loves him.

Danika heard the door open downstairs and could begin to hear Justin's keys jingling as walked through the apartment towards the bedroom.

Danika was painting her nails at her vanity and looked up in the mirror, seeing Justin coming closer down the hallway.

"Hey sweety." Justin said, leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed.

Danika didnt acknowledge Justin there, just kept painting her nails. She was wearing a thigh-length black satin bathrobe and the soft lightning played pretty shadows and gave her a soft glow.

"Hi stranger." She said sounding quite disinterested in him.

"Are you all mad at me?" Justin said, setting his keys on his dresser and walking up behind her.

"Yes."

Justin softly kissed the side of her neck.

"Still?" Justin asked, his lips smiling against her skin.

"Yes."

Justin kissed her neck a little harder.

"You can do better than that." Danika teased.

This time, Justin lightly sucked on her neck, causing the hairs on the back of her neck to stand straight up.

"Ooh....Mmm...thats better."

Justin moved to the other side of her neck and did the same.

"Justin," She breathed, "I hate you…ugh, god, I hate you."

Chapter 2 by JTgirlForeva

Chapter Two

Sarah woke up with a headache. She stared up at her ceiling, thinking about the day and everything she needed to get done. It was exhausting.

Meanwhile, Justin and Danika sat at the kitchen table, the only noise was of them crunching their cereal and the occasional flutter of newspaper when Justin would flip the page. He could hear his cell phone upstairs begin to ring and he put the paper down. He looked across at Danika, who was sipping her OJ.

"Better get that," Justin said, excusing himself from the room. He leisurely made his way upstairs and found that he could not locate his cell phone, which by now had stopped ringing. He went to a pile of laundry and felt his jeans for his phone. He located it and saw that he just missed Sarah. He wasted no time calling her back, and she answered right away.

"Whats up?" He said to her, "Your up early."

He looked at the clock, it read 10:45AM

"Early? No, your up early. Not me." She quickly got down to business, "Britney-"

"Uh oh." Justin interrupted her at the very mention of his ex. "Don’t go there."

"Just listen," Sarah moaned, not in the mood to beg him to do this or that, or anything. "Larry wants to know if you and Tim would be interested in working with her."

Justin was sad that Sarah couldn’t see the look on Justin’s face.

"LARRY just wants to use my good name to help his client in her rise from whatever she is rising from…rehab bullshit…Are you kidding me? No way…"

"Don’t you just want to think about it? Tim’s people are interested."

Justin bit his nails and made a groan as he thought about it. His silence made Sarah think that Justin might be interested but not ready to admit it just yet.

"Well J, think about it. I’ve gotta call Leno and get you booked, ok? Do you wanna do lunch?"

"Yes." Justin said, as if to question why she would even ask. "Of course."

"Ok, well, I’ll get in touch with you in a bit."

"Ok-"

Justin was about to say bye but she had already hung up.

*~

A few weeks had passed and Justin had been invited to The Governers Ball in Tennessee, and Danika was out of town on business and wouldn’t be able to attend. He was sitting on the couch next to Sarah when he nudged her arm with his.

"Are you busy on May 5th?" He asked her with a coy smile. Sarah looked in his blue eyes and they lit up in the darkness, the glow of the TV in the hotel room casting funny shadows on their faces.

"No…why?" She asked, knowing he was up to something.

"Well, I have to go to this retarded ass Governers Ball and thought you might want to go with me."

Sarah pulled herself backwards from him in surprise.

"Are you asking me on a date, J?"

Justin was quick to reply.

"Oh please, it’s not like it’s the-an actual date!"

Sarah laughed loudly.

"Oh my god! Yes it is."

"No it isnt." Justin replied, leaning forwards in her direction.

"Is too." Sarah teased.

"Is not."

Suddenly their lips caught eachother. They breathed through their noses as they kissed. Soft at first, but when Sarah pulled away, Justin put a hand on her and pulled her back to him, and she again offered her lips to him.

Moments later she pulled her lips away again,

"Justin."

Justin just looked at her silently.

"What Sarah, jesus we just kissed its not like we havent done that before…or worse." He said with a roll of his eyes. Without realizing it, he leaned away from her. Sarah crossed her arms across her chest, staring straight ahead without anything to say.

"Do you love her?" She asked after a while.

Justin sat biting his nails, stopping to answer her.

"Danika? Yes, of course."

Sarah didn’t say anything furthur, and this sparked Justin’s curiosity.

"Why?"

She didn’t reply, but her eyes darted to the side momentarily to catch a glimse of his face.

"Sarah…" Justin said, his voice soothing and comforting. "Come on…"

He touched her arm and she felt like her skin was on fire. She shrugged her left arm as if she didn’t want even a slight touch.

"Whats the matter?" Justin asked, his voice more aggressive this time.

Sarah felt her eyes water with warm tears, threatening to spill over. Even in the glow of the TV, Justin could see her eyes were welling with tears. He innocently laughed at her emotions, for they had came as a surprise to Justin.

Sarah wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I think about that night all the time, I can’t get it out of my head. And you…you have no idea. To you it was just some drunk fun. Justin, I-"

Justin appeared to be on the edge of his seat, clinging on her every word. In her silence, he only blinked.

He tossed an arm around her and pulled her into him. She laid her head on his chest and Justin felt the we warmth of her tears staining his t-shirt.

"I don’t know what I did…are you upset?"

He felt Sarah shake her head no, then she pulled her head up and looked at him.

She knew she would have to explain what was going on, even if it was too soon. She was trying to get the words out of her mouth, but they wouldnt form.

Justin looked down at her.

"What is up with you, seriously?"

"I dont know," She said quickly, looking up with sad eyes. He touched the side of her face and pulled her gently to him.

Their tongues met in a soft yet passionate kiss. All the things she couldnt say, all her feelings she was too shy to reveal, he showed him in their kiss. They pulled away only to breathe, then return to eachothers lips. Justin's hands instinctively went to her body, creeping up her side, squeezing ever so gently, then moving towards the front of her, gently exploring her breasts.

As much as she enjoyed what was going on, she couldnt get one thing out of her head. Danika. If he loved her so much, why was he able to do this to Sarah with little or no guilt? She had fell back on some pillows that were at the end of the couch and Justin had managed to crawl ontop of her, his tongue exploring her mouth and occasionally breaking free from her mouth to kiss her jawline and her neck. She was breathy and anxious as his warm hands burned against her skin.

"Make love to me, Justin..." She whimpered just before he cut her off with a kiss.

Chapter 3 by JTgirlForeva

Chapter 3

Justin opened his eyes in a dark room. he felt pressure on his chest, and looked down to see that Sarah was asleep on him. He wanted to strech, but didnt want to wake her up. He gently rested an arm across her.

"To you it was just some drunk fun..." He heard her words from earlier re-playing in his mind.

Sarah began to squirm a bit and he ever so lightly lifted his arm to allow her to re-adjust her position. She turned her head to look up at him.

"Hey," He said quietly.

Sarah yawned and streched her arms out, causing Justin to do the same.

"What time is it?"

Justin tried to see his watch in the dark but was unsucessful. They sat up and Justin walked lazily into the kitchen. Without turning the light on, he could see the bright green time display from the stove.

"Shit," He reacted, "It's 2:15."

"Do you want to stay here or are you gonna go?" She said from the other room.

Justin hung in head in thought.

"I'm just gonna stay..."

Sarah heard him say this and smiled to herself.

"Thats fine." She casually replied.

Justin came back to the living room and stood behind Sarah, who was seated on the couch.

"Sorry," He said after startling her when he put his hands on her shoulders.

"Thats ok. So your gonna stay with me?"

"Yeah, if I try and make it home tonight, I'll just have to explain everything and it'll be a fight, and....." He trailed off, "It's just not worth it."

Sarah realized that she was becoming "the other woman", and that if she got involved with Justin, she would always be a secret, she'd always be his thing on the side, and she'd always be 2nd place. She didnt know if she could handle it.

"What are we?" She thought outloud.

Justin came and plopped down next to her.

"Well, I'm your boss and your-"

She cut him off with a wave of her hand.
"C'mon, can we be serious for 2 seconds?"

"I dont know what you mean by that. What do you want us to be?"

"I dont even know. All I know is I can't be alone with you. I'm too..." She paused. "Too...."

"Too?" Justin quipped.

"Attracted to you. I mean, I know your inlove with Danika, and to be honest, it drives me crazy. She's not even your type, she doesnt listen to you, she does things just to piss you off, you guys dont even like the same things-"

Justin had wrapped his arms around Sarah and was trying to calm her down, she was talking a million miles a minute.

"Babe, babe, its ok. Just relaaaax."

She hugged Justin back and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"I just dont like how she treats you." She said, pulling away from him to look him in his eyes. "You deserve better."

Justin thanked her for the sweet words by placing his lips on hers.

The next day would prove to be difficult for Justin. He came home to Danika on her laptop, typing an email to her mother. The minute she heard the faint sound of a car door slam, she jumped up from the kitchen table and walked to the front window, a hand on her hip.

"Come on, baby, come on inside and get what you deserve you little peice of shit." She called to him from the safe confines of the living room. He made his way up the pathway and soon stepped inside. He saw her standing there and got a sinking feeling in his stomach.

"J, where the fuck-"

Justin threw down his duffle bag with a loud thunk on the hardwood floors of the entry way.

"Danika, really. I didnt come home last night, you are gonna think what you want-"

"DAMN RIGHT I'M GONNA THINK WHAT I WANT" She hollered, but he started to holler even louder over her.

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK!"

There was a cold silence.

Justin lowered his voice as he continued on.

"I dont want to try and change your mind, because you already have it made up."

"Are you cheating?" She asked point blank.

"No." He lied to her face. "Thats not me, you know that."

Danika squinted her eyes in anger.

"Where were you then?"

"I'm not answering to you-"

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU! IF YOU WERENT CHEATING ON ME WHERE WERE YOU!"

Justin walked up to her and grabbed her arm, yanking her to him. His sudden agressiveness scared her, and she suddenly looked weak and timid in his grasp.

"Listen!" He screamed at her, before calming his voice down to room level again, "This conversation is over." He breathed in sharply as she opened her mouth to speak, as if to dare her to talk. She didnt. "Dont ask me anymore, where I am, what I've been doing. If you dont like it and cant handle it, then leave."

It was then that he let go of Danika's upper arm, which he had been holding onto with a tight grip.

She grabbed her arm with her other arm immediatly, and saw that he had left fingerprints on her skin. Her eyes welled up with tears. She reached across in a blink of a second and slapped him clean across his face. He had held his head steady even though she had given him a good blow. There was a few seconds of nothing, and then something in him just snapped. Danika must have saw the look in his eye and suddenly she backed up from him, and not two seconds later did he lunge towards her, his arms out like he was going to grab her. He got hold of her arm and yanked her to him, then, having had her in his control, he pulled her by the arm to the living room. He threw her down on the couch and in one swift, aggresive move, ripped her shirt open, exposing her black lacy bra. All the sudden she knew what was going on. This was something that Justin liked to do, to be extremely aggresive and to sometimes even hurt her while making love. Unbenouced to her, he had always liked that kind of sex. He had done it with Veronica, Britney, even Cameron. Boy, she really got into it. And Danika was no different, she knew just what role to play.

"You whore, your gonna get it tonight." Justin said to her, before climbing ontop of her body.....

Chapter 4 by JTgirlForeva

Chapter 4

Justin came into the room and Sarah didnt know it. She was stooped over putting some files away in her office and suddenly she smelled a cologne that she knew all too well. Without missing a beat, she continued to file.

"Hi lover."

"Hey," he replied, not knowing that she knew he was there. "Howd you know it was me?"
"Your smell."

"My smell," he repeated her words, "I stink?"

She laughed through her nose.

"No. You smell good," She closed the file cabinet and turned to him. He was so close to her that she brushed against him. He smiled and then leaned in and kissed her.

"Mmm," She softly moaned. "Are we together on business or pleasure?"

Justin pulled her by her lower back until she was tightly pressed up against him. She reached her arms around him and rubbed the nape of his neck affectionatly.

"My business with you is pleasure, babe." He said.

This made Sarah melt. Their lips crashed against eachother again and Justin picked her up off her feet as if she weighed nothing. She wrapped her legs around him and he carried her, their lips never parting from eachother, to her desk. He set her down on his desk and then pulled her shirt up over her head, casting it to the floor. Her skin was a light brown shade from tanning, and her hot pink satin bra screamed hello to him. He put his hands over her breasts as he kissed down her neck. He squeezed them together in his hands, making her moan his name.

"Oh...Justin...mmm..."

He eagerly pushed under the hem of her Victoria's Secret "Pink" sweatpants and discovered she was hiding a secret. He gasped against her lips at his discovery. She just giggled.

"No panties! Bad girl!" he taunted, touching her spot and then sliding two fingers inside her. She thrust her head backwards in pleasure and bucked her hips as he fingered her.

"God, Justin, Justin, Justin..." She felt her body tremble towards a huge climax.

*~

Danika pulled into the parking lot and spotted Justins black Mercedes S Class parked sloppily across the yellow parking stall lines. Sarah's car was a few stalls down and those were the only vehicles there. She sipped the last few bits of her Starbucks Frappachino and then got out of her car.

She pulled on the front doors to Sarah's office and was surpised to find them open. The moment she stepped inside she saw the light from Sarah's office, her door a bit ajar. When the front door closed behind her she could hear Sarah's voice and what could only have been Justins. She walked up to the door and pushed her sunglasses ontop of her head. As she got to the door, it became very apparent what was going on. She pushed the door open even more without the two of them knowing. Sarah was laid out on her back, her legs wrapped around Justin's lower half. He had his pants down to his ankles and they were full out fucking.

Danika cleared her throat, causing Justin and Sarah to suddenly scramble with their clothes and in Sarah's case, her hair. It wasnt until Justin had buckled his pants again that he turned to face Danika.

"You two are so pathetic." She said, a hand on her hip. She looked at Justin, "You son of a bitch." Her eyes glared over at Sarah and then right back to him. "Her? Your cheating on me with her?" She cried out as if he could have atleast cheated on someone whom she thought was hotter than herself.

Danika just scowled at both of them and then took off. They both sat in silence for several minutes.

"I'm sorry..." Sarah said after a moment, causing Justin to turn to her. He grabbed her face in his hands softly and kissed her.

"Babe, its ok. Im glad she knows....I wanna be with you."

Justin threw his sunglasses over his eyes when he stepped outside Sarah's office about a half hour later. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed up Danika.

"What?" She answered coldly. "What could you possibly have to say to me?"

"I love you. I'm sorry....please," He began to pathetically beg. "Dont leave me."

Danika suddenly realized that she had him in the palm of her hand.

"Fire her."

"What? I cant-" He began.

"Then I cant be with you. It's me or her."

She hung up.

"Think Justin, think...." He said to himself. "Shit...what am I gonna do?"

He dialed Trace's number and got his voicemail.

"Nice.." He said, "Hey Trace, it's me. Call me when you get this-" He paused, pulling his phone from his ear. His phones screen said, "Incoming: Trace"

He sighed and then answered.

"Dawg, I was just leaving you a message."

"Oh my bad." Trace replied. "About what?"

"Girl problemo...big time."

"Uh oh." Trace said. "Which one found out?"

Justin rolled his eyes in disgust at himself.

"My god! Danika walked IN on us."

"Hol...ley...shit dude. Now thats...." He held back a laugh. "Thats bad."

"I know...I know...I know....God! Im so stupid!"

"Well who are you gonna stay with?" He said, waiting to hear him say "Danika"

"Danika...but God damn...Sarah..."

"Boy you are in a bind my friend. Why dont you let me try and get in good with Sarah and get her mind off of you. I'd hit that...."

Where Trace expected a laugh and a friendly "in your dreams", he instead got silence. He could tell Justin was juggling the thought in his mind.

"Your....not really thinking of that are you?"

"Well dude, its not a bad idea."

Trace was confused. Although Sarah was definetely a hottie, this was uncharted territory believe it or not. He and Justin had a few rules and sharing chicks no matter how hot was off limits. He felt he had to bring it up.

"Um, bro, maybe you forgot...but we have a rule-"

"Fuck rules, Trace. I need her to forget about me, because as long as she gives me attention other than strictly personal assistance related, and not in a sexual-"

"Ok, ok, I get it. Jesus, your rambling and I'm burning up anytime minutes. Whats her number I'll spit some game at her."

Justin chuckled.

"Spit some game....nice..." He laughed. "Her number is 775-9818....just...ease into it. Dont come right out and be like, hey, wanna fuck?"

"This is Trace, here, incase you were fucking confused as to who you were talking to. I'm not in 8th grade I know how to talk to women."

"Alright," He laughed. "I'll talk to you later man."

*~

Sarah was folding laundry and saw a sock in the basket that didnt belong to her. It was Justins, he must have left it from one of his nights over. She chuckled at the image of him leaving with one sock on and missing the other. Her cell phone began to ring and she got butterflies in her stomach. She missed Justin already and it was just 2 days since she had last seen him.

But she frowned when she saw the unfamiliar number of the person who was calling. She wearily picked it up.

"This is Sarah." She said in her business greeting.

"Sarah, whats up? It's Trace."

Sarah was quiet.

"How are you?" He continued.

"Fine, Trace. What can I do for you?"

"Funny you asked....what are you doing Friday night?"

Sarah was deeply puzzled. Was he asking her out?

"I'm not sure, why?"

"I'd like to take you out sometime if you dont mind."

"Trace, thats really sweet and all but I'm seeing someone."

"Seeing someone?"

"Yes, thats what I said. I've got a boyfriend."

Why was she lying? Trace wondered. She cant be referring to Justin as her boyfriend. Right?

"Who?"
"Why?" She defensively shot back.

"Justin?"

"No. Wait, how do you know about Justin?"

Trace grinned evily.

"Know what?" He replied coyly.

Shit, she thought. Is it possible he didnt tell Trace?

Sarah took a deep breath.

"Trace, c'mon. What'd Justin set you up for this?"

"No. Why would he?"

She didnt reply.

"Sarah, I just have been crushing on you for a minute now, and I'd like to take you out. Just dinner, come on. I'm harmless."

Sarah set the basket full of folded laundry on her bed, the phone wedged inbetween her shoulder and head.

"I'll think about it. I've got another call coming in, can I talk to you about this later?"

"Sure."

The minute he hung up she hung up and then dialed Justin.

But Justin was already getting a call from Trace. He answered Trace's call and when he saw Sarah beeping through he sent her to voicemail.

To Sarah's frustration, she got sent to voicemail.

"Hey it's Justin. I cant get to my phone so leave me a message. Thanks."

"Listen," She started to say after the tone. "Why are you not taking my calls and trying to get Trace to hook up with me....eww God gross come on Justin. Call me back."

*~

Danika typed an email in the office of the 2 level apartment she and Justin share.

Josh,

How are you and Em? I miss you both. This is taking alot longer than I thought. A few days ago I busted Justin and his P.A. fucking at her office downtown. Jesus Christ, if he breaks up with me we're screwed! I'm so worried baby! I love you. I'll try and call you when Justin is in the recording studio tomorrow.

Just a few more months and we're rich!

All my love,

Danika

She had just clicked send to send the email when she heard the front door unlocking. She signed out of her email and quick hopped over to Google and typed in "Baby Names"....

"Danni? You home babe?"

"In the office," She replied, her heart racing. This was it, now or never. Justin entered the room and she spun in the chair to face him. She wasnt wearing anything but her bra and panties. Her hair was tossled and loose around her shoulders and her lips were shiny and pouty with lip gloss.

"I'm so...sorry."

"Justin, I dont know how else to say this so I'm just gonna say it. I'm...I'm..."

Justin's eyes darted and squinted in a moments time to see her search results.

"Pregnant..." She said, just a flash before he figured it out himself.

For the first time in his life he was completely disconnected from where he was at that moment.

A baby? Now? But his career, and with Danika? He didnt want to marry her. He'd have to. It would have to happen. But they were always safe? No way. He snapped back to reality with a shake of his head.

"Are you ok? Aren't you excited? Baby!?A baby!"

Justin smiled because he had to. She stood up and jumped into his arms, kissing his cheek and neck.

It was all he could do to hold her up, as it felt as if his knees were crumbling. She knew he was in total disbelief. She stood again and held his face in her hands. She couldnt even get him to look at her.

"Baby?" She said, her voice different now. "Whats the matter?"

Justin laughed, which felt out of place to her.

"Whats-whats the matter? Danni, are you kidding me?" He had a desparate look on his face, and his eyes looked watery. He placed a hand on his face and then slowly pulled it downwards over his nose and mouth before dropping it to his side again.

"A baby? No. We cant."

Danika looked as though she was going to burst into tears.

"What do you mean we cant?"

"I mean we cant."

"If you think I'm having an abortion you are dead wrong."

"No, I'm not dead wrong and I dont think your going to, you ARE going to."

"Over my dead body." She said in a low and chilling tone.

"Well dont make me kill you, sweetheart." He said in a voice that she couldnt depict as serious or sarcastic.

She stormed past him and threw on her black robe, angerily tying the sash and then crossing her arms defensively.

"Justin, dont make me give up our baby."

"Dont say that...our baby...you probably did this on purpose...so I'd be tied to you for 18 years financially!" He said, without realizing how close to the truth that really was.

"Well I'm having this baby like it or not!"

"Oh yeah?" He said, walking towards her. "You think so? You-you think so!"

He reached out and grabbed her arm before she could get away.

"Oww Justin let go of me!" She hollered. He pinned her up against the wall and stared agressively into her eyes for what felt like forever. She could feel his warm breath on her lips, he was standing so close their noses were touching ever so slightly.

"You will not have this baby!"

"Why!? Because it'll ruin your precious career? Or because your little whore Sarah will dump you like yesterdays garbage?!"

Justin slapped her across her face.

She reached up and held her cheek where he hit her.

"Thats it, Justin. You dont get to put your hands all over me!" She pushed him with unexpected force and he stumbled back a few feet, just far enough for her to grab her keys and phone and she ran towards the stairs. She could hear him just behind her. She held the railing as she scurried down the stairs but Justin tried to grab her by her shoulder and she lost her balance. In a split second, she fell and tumbled a few stairs, resting motionless on the tiled floor of the entryway.

"Oh my god...oh my god...fuck!" He yelled. He ran down the remaining steps and fell to his knees beside her. "Sarah...come on...wake up.." He said, rolling her over onto her side and gently patting her cheeks. When he knew she was out cold, he did what he had to do.

He ran into the kitchen and grabbed the house phone so franctically that he dropped it at first.

He dialed the numbers and ran back into the hall as far as the cord would stretch.

"9-1-1 whats your emergency?"

Chapter 5 by JTgirlForeva

Chapter 5

"Hi, I'm at 1622 Oak Park Lane....I need an ambulance right now. Please hurry....my girlfriend, she...she was going down the stairs and I tried to reach out and grab her-"

"Sir, slow down. What is your name?"

"Justin. My name is Justin and her name is, is, Danika. Danika McCaulter."

"Ok Justin, and where is Danika right now?"

"She's right here, she's on the floor....she...Danni, wake up please!" He said frantically.

"Sir, can you explain to me what happened? Ambulances are on the way....you said she fell?"

"Yes, well, I reached out to grab her-"

"You were trying to grab her?" The responder said.

"Sort of. We had an argument and...and...she's pregnant."

"You said she's pregnant, sir?"

"Yes." Justin replied sadly. He knew how this was looking. He felt sick to his stomach. He hung up his phone and went over to Danika, who was still laying lifelessly on the floor. He could hear the wail of ambulance sirens in the far distance, getting closer and closer.

"I'm so sorry baby....but maybe you wont be having that baby after all..." He said to her, gently touching her face with the back of his hand.

*~

Johnny Wright couldnt believe what he was hearing. His client, Justin Timberlake, had an argument with his girlfriend, Danika, who had just told him she was expecting a child, presumably his. She claims he attacked her, she ran down the stairs, and she can remember feeling a push on the back of her left shoulder, causing her to tumble and loose her balance. She struck her head on the landing, and was knocked unconcious.

"God fucking damn it son of a bitch!" was Johnny's response upon hearing about the incident from a report on the nightly news. He buzzed his secretary.

"Krystal, get Harvey on the phone right NOW!" He hollered, not meaning to frighten her. He was refering to Harvey Levin, head of gossip and celebrity outlet TMZ, which broke the story.

Meanwhile, Justin was sitting in LA County jail. After Danika was taken to the hospital and awoke from her unconcious state, she was able to give her side of the story, and Justin was promptly arrested, tenatively charged with 2 counts of assault and battery. Bail was set at 30,000. That night he was able to make a few personal calls.

"Hello?" Lynn answered, hoping to God it was Justin. She had to hear about it on the news as well.

"Baby, what....what is going on?"

"It's bad, Mom. I need you to post 30 grand for bail so I can get out of here." He said. His voice sounded raspy and horse, and his tone was that of someone who had gotten little sleep.

"What are you in jail for?" She asked.

"Assault and battery...." He said as she gasped at his words. "So its true? You...pushed-"

"Mom, please....I didnt push her. I tried to reach out and I hit her shoulder...she lost her balance."

For the first time in his life, he heard his mother break down sobbing, and it was because of him. It was his fault, for all of this.

"Mom, please...dont cry." He begged unsucessfully.

Then Lynn did the hardest thing she'd done in what felt like forever.

"I cant help you baby. I cant...."

She softly hung up the phone and fell to the floor in her kitchen in a fit of tears.

Paul, her husband, tried to comfort her, but she pushed him away, covering her face with her hands.

"Dont! Dont! Leave me alone Paul...please!" She cried. He stepped away and watched her cry, his own eyes welling up with tears. He thought that he may not be able to forgive Justin, who was like his son, for what he had done to his mother.

*`

Sarah was watching a movie at home that night, but truth be told her mind was far from the TV. All she could think of was, could it really be true? He pushed her so they would loose the baby? Really? No matter how many times she tried to accept that as true, she just couldnt. She couldnt get her mind around him being abusive. It just wasnt him. And why hadnt he contacted her? She was really worried.

Strangely enough, just after that thought, her cell phone was ringing. It was a number she didnt recongnize.

"Hello?" She answered, sounding a bit bewildered.

"Sarah, oh thank God." Justin said. Sarah breathed a sigh through her nose.

"Justin..." She said, realizing she wasnt sure what to say.

"I can explain. It's not how it looks...and it looks really bad."

"Did she loose the baby?"

"No. The baby is ok, actually." He said, sounding far removed from the word 'baby'. He didnt sound relieved nor disappointed. He just sounded empty. "I'm so scared, Sarah."

"Whats bail?"

"30 grand."

Sarah took a deep breath and was silent for a moment.

"I'll be down."

With that, she hung up.

She sat there on the couch for several minutes. Why was she doing this? Did he really push Danika? She could easily be making this up for publicity, Sarah wouldnt put it past her to do something like that. Even though she had an uneasy feeling about this, she got up from the couch and put her shoes on to go and bail him out.

*~

Danika laid in the sterile hospital bed and stared blankly at the TV mounted on the wall across her room. She was thinking about their baby. This was all going according to plan, well, mostly. But there was one thing that she wasnt expecting, and that was falling inlove with Justin.

She thought about how he may have looked when they arrested him for pushing her. In her heart of hearts, she believed he didnt mean to push her. He wouldnt do that. He just isnt that kind of guy. Her moment of caring evaporated quickly as she thought about how rich this baby was gonna make her and Josh.

Chapter 6

Josh was Danika's husband of 5 years. They had a daughter, Emily, who was 6. She wasnt even sure how she ever got the idea to meet Justin and cause him to fall inlove with her. She and Josh had been struggling to make ends meet before the birth of their daughter. And when she arrived unexpectedly, it threw their unsteady financial situation into overdrive. They would fight constantly and didnt agree on how to properly take care or raise Emily. Danika moved to Arizona and left Josh to care for Emily for a couple years. It was there that she met Justin. She worked at a high end resort in Phoenix and Justin came for a week and instantly was attracted to her. For having his string of relationships with bombshell blondes from Britney to Cameron, he really thought the dark haired and mysterious girls were the hottest. And when he liad eyes on Danika at the resort, where she was working a receptionist, he knew he just had to have her. She knew little about who he was, but at the same time she recognized him right away. He aws funny and whitty and atrractive of course. He asked for her number the day before the end of his vacation there. She apprehensivly gave it to him, not even expecting him to ever call. But sure enough, a few days later, he did. He said he was going to be in Phoenix on business and wanted to see her. They went on their first date and they went back to his hotel room. At first she regretted sleeping with him that first night, but as they saw eachother more and more and eventually became offical, she let that night slip from her mind.

Everything was working out great, but then Josh wanted her back. Before she knew it, she was cheating on Justin with her ex. He wasnt even aware that she had a kid. Justin was out of the loop since day one. But she saw the potential of living a life that included shopping sprees, attending celebrity events, eating at restraunts she couldnt have ever afforded with Josh, nice cars, a huge home. Anything she could dream up Justin could provide her with. But Josh was her soul mate, her lover, the father of her baby. She loved him for who he was not what he could give her.

*~

Sarah walked up and rested her arms on the cold steel surface of the desk where she was going to bail Justin out.

When the lady behind the protective glass walked up, she asked her how she could help.

"I need to bail an inmate out."

"Last name?" She said coldly.

"Timberlake."

"Ok, hang on." She said into the microphone, reminding Sarah almost of a bank teller. She could see the lady walk away and approch an officer in a navy uniform. They exchaged a few words and then she came back.

"We can do that for you today. It's gonna be....$30,000."

Sarah wrote out a check for the full amount and was told to have a seat while they readied him for release. A few minutes later she heard a buzzing sound and Justin walked through a heavy security monitored door, escorted by a policeman. He had to sign release forms and was given what little was taken from him at the time of his arrest. His watch, car keys, etc.

"Justin!" Sarah said when he turned to leave. She didnt think, just jumped up into his arms. He hugged her but put her back on her feet without saying a word. His demeanor was cold and standoff-ish.

"Justin, whats the matter?"

His beard was outgrown and scruffy around his neck and his eyes were bloodshot from no sleep.

"I just want to get out of here." He said.

"I know, lets go." She said softly, taking his hand. No sooner had she grabbed his hand did he wiggle it loose.

"Sarah, really. Not right now."

"Excuse me?" She said, a hand on her hip.

"Come on," He moaned. "There's a bunch of photogs sittin' out there just waiting to pounce. And after the whole thing with Danika, I dont need to add fuel to the fire by them snapping me with you."

"I'm your assistant, it's not like I'm your new girlfriend or something." She said defensivly.

"What?...Whatever. Let's go. I need to see her."

"Danika?" Sarah said, stopping yet again. Justin didnt miss a step, and it forced Sarah to catch up.

"Justin, your gonna see Danika?"

"Yes," He replied, still walking and looking straight ahead. "She thinks I pushed her down the stairs, of course I have to see her. I have to tell her I didnt mean to touch her, much less push her."

Sarah's eyes welled with tears and she felt like a little girl as a tear broke free and rolled down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away but another one fell just after it.

When they got to the car, Justin gave her the bad news.

"I have to let you go, Sarah."

"Let me go? What?"

"I have to fire you. I'm sorry, but..."

That was it. She'd taken as much as she could from him but that was the last straw.

"Who gave you that demand? Danika?"

"Dont even bring her into this."

"Well it's probably true so just admit it, Justin."

Justin laughed, but in the back of his mind he knew she was on the money.

"You know what...we're done. That's it. I cant have you as my assistant because I was getting into a romantic situation and I just...dont have room for that with Danni being pregnant and all."

His words made her sick to her stomach. God, she thought, I go and bail him out for this?

And on top of all of that, she still had to drive in the car with him?

She breathed a heavy sigh.

"Where am I taking you?"

"Just drop me off at the hospital."

As bad as she wanted to speak up, she didnt. She just started up the car and drove him to the hospital.

*~

Danika had been napping when a nurse gently woke her up.

"Feel like having company?"

Danika smiled and told the nurse to send them in. Her heart fluttered when Justin came into the room. When he saw her, his eyes lit up.

"Hey," He said, coming up to her. "How are you? I'm sorry about...you know..."

"Justin, baby, I know you didnt mean to push me. I knew it all along. If I would have known the police were gonna arrest you I wouldnt have said a word. I'm sorry."

He leaned down and kissed her lips, then grabbed a chair and pulled it closer to the bed and sat down.

"How long are they gonna keep you?"

"Just another day they said. They just wanna check on the baby...Justin, about the baby.."

"I'm sorry Danni. I shouldnt have acted how I did, I'm just scared. I'm not ready to be a Dad. I wanted to save that for my 30's. This is way ahead of schedule."

"You cant schedule life, honey. What happens...happens."

Justin was quiet as he thought about just how much was about to happen.

"I cant believe your pregnant."

Danika was sick of hearing him moan and complain. Why couldnt he just be happy?

"Cant you just be happy for us? I mean, it's not like we're broke and cant support him...or her."

"Thats not the point," He gruffed back with a shake of his head. "I...just..."

"It's me, isnt it. I'm not your precious little Sarah."

Justin felt as if steam was coming out of his ears.

"I'd feel the same way if it was Sarah." He said in a harsh tone. "You're not above or below her."

"Oh save it. If your little assistant whore was pregnant you'd be all over her. But if its me who's prengnant, huh-ho!" She laughed. "Then your fucking WORLD is crumbling!"

Justin didnt think just reacted and reached over and grabbed her by her jaw.

"You can just shut the fuck up..." He growled, releasing her from his grip with a shove. Her eyes welled up with tears and Justin didnt need to say another word.

"I hate you Justin, go to hell."

"See ya there..." He muttered, causually putting his hands in his pockets as he turned the corner and was out of her sight. Her jaw still stung from his grip, and she rubbed it.

Justin waited until he was checked in, showered and settled in his room to make that call to Sarah. He needed some form of release and she was gonna be his accomplice, without even knowing it.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey." He replied. "It's me."

"No shit." She said flatly. "What do you want?"

"I'm at The W. Why dont you come and see me?"

"Why?"

"You were right about Danika. I cant be with her...I didnt see her. I walked all the way to the hotel."

He smiled, knowing he had her right where he wanted her.

"Good Christmas, Justin why didnt you just call me?"

"I wanted to do some thinking....your the one I want."

Oh God am I inlove with this man, Sarah thought to herself.

Oh God am I good, he thought to himself.

"I'll be there in 20...."

"No panties." Justin commanded. "And I say so, cuz I'm your boss."

Sarah was turned on at his words.

"Yes, sir."

"Thats better, see you soon. Text me when your parking and I'll meet you."

"Ok."

They hung up and Justin sat back with a boastful sigh. He was so good at getting any girl he wanted to do exactly what he wanted.

Justin was lazily watching TV on the bed when his phone buzzed. Sarah had texted him.

I'm here

Justin texted her back,

210 tell the front desk your chasing the black dog

He was referring to the code name she would have to provide the front desk in order to get a key.

A minute later she texted,

Ok. C U soon lover.

About 5 minutes later he heard the clicking of her room key in the door and then she came into the room. The smell of aftershave hit her and she could still feel the humidity from him having just taken a shower. She walked further into the room and peered over the side of the wall and saw him laying there shirtless with just a pair of boxers on. He lifted his head up and leaned over and turned a light on.

"Hi." She said, coming over to the side of the bed. Justin pulled her by her wrists down to him. They began to kiss and Justin's hands started to roam. Sarah was going to give herself to him, but not before she asked him one more thing.

"J," She whimpered as he kissed on her neck just hard enough to make her tingle but not hard enough to leave any marks. She pushed on his chest to get his attention.

"What?" He asked, staring into her eyes.

"Promise me you wont go back to her."

"I promise you. I-Sarah, I have to tell you that..." He struggled, looking down at his hands then back up into her eyes. "I love you."'

Sarah grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

Chapter 6 by JTgirlForeva
Chapter 6Josh was Danika's husband of 5 years. They had a daughter, Emily, who was 6. She wasn’t even sure how she ever got the idea to meet Justin and cause him to fall inlove with her. She and Josh had been struggling to make ends meet before the birth of their daughter. And when she arrived unexpectedly, it threw their unsteady financial situation into overdrive. They would fight constantly and didn't agree on how to properly take care or raise Emily. Danika moved to Arizona and left Josh to care for Emily for a couple years. It was there that she met Justin. She worked at a high-end resort in Phoenix and Justin came for a week and instantly was attracted to her. For having his string of relationships with bombshell blondes from Britney to Cameron, he really thought the dark haired and mysterious girls were the hottest. And when he laid eyes on Danika at the resort, where she was working a receptionist, he knew he just had to have her. She knew little about who he was, but at the same time she recognized him right away. He was funny and witty and attractive of course. He asked for her number the day before the end of his vacation there. She apprehensively gave it to him, not even expecting him to ever call. But sure enough, a few days later, he did. He said he was going to be in Phoenix on business and wanted to see her. They went on their first date and they went back to his hotel room. At first she regretted sleeping with him that first night, but as they saw eachother more and more and eventually became official, she let that night slip from her mind.  Everything was working out great, but then Josh wanted her back. Before she knew it, she was cheating on Justin with her ex. He wasn't even aware that she had a kid. Justin was out of the loop since day one. But she saw the potential of living a life that included shopping sprees, attending celebrity events, eating at restaurants she couldn’t have ever afforded with Josh, nice cars, a huge home. Anything she could dream up Justin could provide her with. But Josh was her soul mate, her lover, and the father of her baby. She loved him for who he was not what he could give her. *~Sarah walked up and rested her arms on the cold steel surface of the desk where she was going to bail Justin out.When the lady behind the protective glass walked up, she asked her how she could help."I need to bail an inmate out.""Last name?" She said coldly."Timberlake.""Ok, hang on." She said into the microphone, reminding Sarah almost of a bank teller. She could see the lady walk away and approach an officer in a navy uniform. They exchanged a few words and then she came back."We can do that for you today. It's gonna be....$30,000."Sarah wrote out a check for the full amount and was told to have a seat while they readied him for release. A few minutes later she heard a buzzing sound and Justin walked through a heavy security monitored door, escorted by a policeman. He had to sign release forms and was given what little was taken from him at the time of his arrest. His watch, car keys, etc."Justin!" Sarah said when he turned to leave. She didn’t think, just jumped up into his arms. He hugged her but put her back on her feet without saying a word. His demeanor was cold and standoff-ish."Justin, what’s the matter?"His beard was outgrown and scruffy around his neck and his eyes were bloodshot from no sleep."I just want to get out of here." He said."I know, lets go." She said softly, taking his hand. No sooner had she grabbed his hand did he wiggle it loose."Sarah, really. Not right now.""Excuse me?" She said a hand on her hip."Come on," He moaned. "There's a bunch of photogs sittin' out there just waiting to pounce. And after the whole thing with Danika, I don’t need to add fuel to the fire by them snapping me with you.""I'm your assistant, it's not like I'm your new girlfriend or something." She said defensively."What...Whatever. Let's go. I need to see her.""Danika?" Sarah said, stopping yet again. Justin didn’t miss a step, and it forced Sarah to catch up."Justin, your gonna see Danika?""Yes," He replied, still walking and looking straight ahead. "She thinks I pushed her down the stairs, of course I have to see her. I have to tell her I didn’t mean to touch her, much less push her."Sarah's eyes welled with tears and she felt like a little girl as a tear broke free and rolled down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away but another one fell just after it. When they got to the car, Justin gave her the bad news."I have to let you go, Sarah.""Let me go? What?""I have to fire you. I'm sorry, but..."That was it. She'd taken as much as she could from him but that was the last straw."Who gave you that demand? Danika?""Don’t even bring her into this.""Well it's probably true so just admit it, Justin."Justin laughed, but in the back of his mind he knew she was on the money."You know what...we're done. That's it. I can’t have you as my assistant because I was getting into a romantic situation and I just...don’t have room for that with Danni being pregnant and all."His words made her sick to her stomach. God, she thought, I go and bail him out for this?And on top of all of that, she still had to drive in the car with him?She breathed a heavy sigh."Where am I taking you?""Just drop me off at the hospital."As bad as she wanted to speak up, she didn’t. She just started up the car and drove him to the hospital. *~Danika had been napping when a nurse gently woke her up."Feel like having company?"Danika smiled and told the nurse to send them in. Her heart fluttered when Justin came into the room. When he saw her, his eyes lit up."Hey," He said, coming up to her. "How are you? I'm sorry about...you know...""Justin, baby, I know you didn’t mean to push me. I knew it all along. If I would have known the police were going to arrest you I wouldn’t have said a word. I'm sorry."He leaned down and kissed her lips, then grabbed a chair and pulled it closer to the bed and sat down."How long are they gonna keep you?""Just another day they said. They just wanna check on the baby...Justin, about the baby..""I'm sorry Danni. I shouldn’t have acted how I did, I'm just scared. I'm not ready to be a Dad. I wanted to save that for my 30's. This is way ahead of schedule.""You can’t schedule life, honey. What happens...happens."Justin was quiet as he thought about just how much was about to happen."I can’t believe you’re pregnant."Danika was sick of hearing him moan and complain. Why couldn’t he just be happy?"Cant you just be happy for us? I mean, it's not like we're broke and can’t support him...or her.""That’s not the point," He gruffed back with a shake of his head. "I...just...""Its me, isn’t it. I'm not your precious little Sarah."Justin felt as if steam was coming out of his ears."I'd feel the same way if it was Sarah." He said in a harsh tone. "You're not above or below her.""Oh save it. If your little assistant whore were pregnant you'd be all over her. But if it’s me who's pregnant, huh-ho!" She laughed. "Then your fucking WORLD is crumbling!"Justin didn’t think just reacted and reached over and grabbed her by her jaw."You can just shut the fuck up..." He growled, releasing her from his grip with a shove. Her eyes welled up with tears and Justin didn’t need to say another word. "I hate you Justin, go to hell.""See ya there.” He casually uttered, putting his hands in his pockets as he turned the corner and was out of her sight. Her jaw still stung from his grip, and she rubbed it. Justin waited until he was checked in, showered and settled in his room to make that call to Sarah. He needed some form of release and she was gonna be his accomplice, without even knowing it."Hello?" She answered."Hey." He replied. "It's me.""No shit." She said flatly. "What do you want?""I'm at The W. Why don’t you come and see me?""Why?""You were right about Danika. I can’t be with her...I didn’t see her. I walked all the way to the hotel."He smiled, knowing he had her right where he wanted her."Good Christmas, Justin why didn’t you just call me?""I wanted to do some thinking....your the one I want."Oh God am I inlove with this man, Sarah thought to herself.Oh God am I good, he thought to himself."I'll be there in 20....""No panties." Justin commanded. "And I say so, cuz I'm your boss."Sarah was turned on at his words."Yes, sir.""That’s better, see you soon. Text me when you’re parking and I'll meet you.""Ok."They hung up and Justin sat back with a boastful sigh. He was so good at getting any girl he wanted to do exactly what he wanted.  Justin was lazily watching TV on the bed when his phone buzzed. Sarah had texted him.I'm hereJustin texted her back, 210 tell the front desk you’re chasing the black dogHe was referring to the code name she would have to provide the front desk in order to get a key.A minute later she texted,Ok. C U soon lover. About 5 minutes later he heard the clicking of her room key in the door and then she came into the room. The smell of aftershave hit her and she could still feel the humidity from him having just taken a shower. She walked further into the room and peered over the side of the wall and saw him lying there shirtless with just a pair of boxers on. He lifted his head up and leaned over and turned a light on."Hi." She said, coming over to the side of the bed. Justin pulled her by her wrists down to him. They began to kiss and Justin's hands started to roam. Sarah was going to give herself to him, but not before she asked him one more thing."J," She whimpered as he kissed on her neck just hard enough to make her tingle but not hard enough to leave any marks. She pushed on his chest to get his attention."What?" He asked, staring into her eyes."Promise me you won’t go back to her.""I promise you. I-Sarah, I have to tell you that..." He struggled, looking down at his hands then back up into her eyes. "I love you."'Sarah grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. 
Chapter 7 by JTgirlForeva
Chapter 7 Justin woke up with a backache. He lifted his head to see the time on the alarm clock. It was just after 10 AM, which was late for him. He heard the sound of the shower running from the bathroom around the corner and he got up out of bed and entered the bathroom. Sarah was shaving her legs and wasn’t expecting anyone to come in. Justin’s hands on her made her jump and scream, but he quickly covered her mouth.“Sarah, Sarah, it’s me.” Sarah turned to face him, not realizing just yet how good his arms around her made her feel.“Jesus, you made me nick myself,” She pouted, lifting her leg up at him, which caused her robe to slide across her thigh. Justin held her ankle up to get a better look at the tiny cut that was producing a small trickle of blood from the site of the wound. “Baby…I’m sorry about that. Maybe you should get in the shower and let me help you feel better.”His words turned her insides to mush. He pulled her to him and she could feel his hardness against her leg. He nuzzled her until her head fell backwards and he placed warm kisses all down her neck, causing her legs to tremble. God, she wanted his man so bad.Justin gently untied her robe and it fell softly to the floor at her feet. A rush of cool air hit her nipples and Justin placed his hands over them. She was leaning up against the sink and Justin lifted her up and sat her on it. She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking him to her. He left her momentarily to start the shower up. When he returned to her, the spray of the showerhead was useful in muffling her moans, which were growing increasingly louder the more he kissed and rubbed her. She was touching him, too, and he was also becoming eager. “I wanna be your man, Sarah. I want to be the one who comes home to you,” He suddenly pushed himself into her tight spot, causing her back to arch and her belly to graze his in the process. “Mmmm!” She moaned out, biting her bottom lip and seductively giving him a stare while doing so. “Justin…” She added breathily.“I want to be the one who makes your face light up,” Justin continued on, ever so slowly pushing in and out of her. She started to tremble. The feelings of him describing all of this while he was making love to her were too much to handle. He sucked a little hard on her neck, making her skin burn long after his lips had left.He had both hands on her hips and was pushing and pulling her to the rhythm of his hips. The middle of her back started to sting from constantly hitting the faucet on the sink but she didn't care.“Don’t stop…ahhhh…oowww….baby….fuck….” She groaned in passion. Their heavy breathing got louder and louder and Sarah knew she was on the verge of an orgasm unlike any she had ever experienced. His dick was so right when it was inside her and the way he was thrusting and kissing her, she couldn’t wait to have it but at the same time, she didn't want it to end. “You. Fuck. Me. Soooo Gooooood, Jay….” She moaned out just before he silenced her with another kiss. *~Meanwhile, Danika was sitting in her car waiting for Josh to show up. God, she missed him. He was so excited to see her, and she couldn’t wait to see Emily. Finally Josh’s car pulled up along side hers. Well, Justin’s car actually. Josh was green with envy when he saw his wife sitting in a black Benz. He wanted to be that man for her so badly, and he was scared of loosing her to Justin. She was fumbling with something in her purse and it took her a few moments but eventually her car door swung open. Josh got out to meet her and they both smiled at eachother before Danika got out of the car and stood to hug him. “I’ve missed you, baby.” He said, placing a kiss on her cheek. “I missed you, too. Where’s Em?” Danika inquired, looking over at Josh’s car.“She’s in the back, come on.” Josh replied, taking her hand. Danika walked up to the car and shrieked at the sight of her daughter, slumped over. There was blood all over her shirt and before she could do anything, Josh had pinned her up against the car and his body. He was holding her by her jaw and whispered in her ear,“I want 300 million dollars and you’ve got 2 weeks to come up with it or I’m gonna kill you just like I killed your daughter.”“Josh, please!” She begged, “I…I don’t have 300 million…”“No but your precious little lover boy has it. ““Josh, he’s not going to GIVE me that kind of money. “Josh smiled in unsympathetic ness.“Well you’ll just have to….steal it.”“Steal it? This is-“She stopped and lowered her voice to a whisper, even though there was no one around. “This is Justin mother fucking Timberlake, not Joe Schmo.”Danika was trembling in fear.“Oh my God, you killed her…” She said, crying. Stealing money from Justin was one thing. But her daughter was…dead.“You never liked her that much anyways, Dani.” Josh said cruelly, still pinning her and holding onto her very tightly. She spit at him and he struck her across her face. He didn’t want to risk letting go of one of her wrists to wipe the spit away, so he left it, glistening on his cheek. “You shouldn’t have done that, Danika.” Josh said before taking her arm and twisting it until she began to sob. She begged for him to let her go. “Josh, please. This wasn’t part of the plan!” She cried out, her arm shaking and feeling pressurized like it was going to snap.“Baby, things never go according to plan. And tell me something, was it part of the plan for you to fall for this guy?”“I don’t love him baby,” She cried out, tilting her head back in sheer agony. “You’re gonna break my arm, Josh!”“Like this?” He said, proceeding to bend her arm until it snapped. She cried out in pain and then he let go of her. “I want my money!” Josh yelled as she slipped out from under the weight of him and ran towards her car. Josh picked up a fairly large rock and just as she had closed her car door he threw the rock. It came crashing through the rear window, shattering it. He could hear her scream at impact, and the glass broke into pieces, some of it still hanging.“Bye sweetheart!” Josh called out with a wave and a smile. Now that that was taken care of, he had to move on to his next issue. Dumping Emily’s body. And he knew exactly where to put it. As he got back in his car, he looked at Emily, dead, in the backseat. “This happened because Mommy is a whore. She doesn’t love me, and she didn’t love you, either.”He got in and drove off, laughing. In a matter of weeks he would be rich. He wouldn’t have a daughter to concern himself with, Danika would hopefully be dead, and Justin would be out 300 million and be looking at murder charges. You see, Josh had a spare key that Danika had given him. The spare key was to Justin’s home. He would let himself in and place Emily’s body somewhere in the house. Then he was going to report his daughter being missing. He would tell the police that Danika asked Josh to meet him and that she “took” Emily from him and hasn’t heard from her since. The police will hopefully raid Justin and Danika’s home and find Emily, murdered. Ahh yes, things were going according to plan. Very according to plan.  Danika was driving, but she didn’t know where to. To Justin’s? She figured she should call him. She needed him now, and she didn’t know where to begin but she wanted to tell him everything. He was the only one who could help her. She tried to reach for her cell phone but because one of her arms was holding the steering wheel and the other was broken, she wasn’t sure how she could grab it. She lifted her knee slightly and used that to steer and used her good arm to reach for her phone. She awkwardly dialed his number and then wedged her phone inbetween her neck and her ear.“Come on, pick up!” She cried. *~
Justin was in his car driving home with Sarah in the passenger seat when his cell phone began to vibrate from his pants pocket. He looked over with only his eyes at Sarah, who was texting away on her phone. He pulled out his phone to see the caller ID display. It was Danika. He couldn’t answer it with Sarah in the car. Just as he thought that, the call went to his voicemail and the display read “1 missed call: Dani”.“Who was that?” Sarah inquired, having noticed him taking his cell phone out and his decision to not answer it.“No one,” He replied casually, putting his cell phone back into his pocket.             
Chapter 8 by JTgirlForeva
Author's Notes:

 Story Picture

 

Thanks to all of you who read this....please leave comments and let me know what you think of each chapter! It's much appreciated!

 

Chapter 8Hi, this is Justin, sorry I missed your call, but leave me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!“Justin, please call me back. I-I-I have to go to the E.R., my arm is broken I think….Emily, oh my God, Justin, she’s dead.” Danika said, not even realizing that Justin would have no clue who Emily is. “I have to talk to you, please call me back.” She said, before hanging up. Justin felt the buzz of a voicemail and looked over at Sarah, who was looking at him. “Justin, you can get it if you need to. Who is it? Danika?”Justin pulled his phone out yet again and saw he did infact have a new voicemail from her.Without ever answering Sarah, he put his phone up to his ear and listened to her message. She sounded frantic. “Oh no,” Justin said, his heart sinking. He continued to listen, “Oh my God…who’s Emily? What the-“Sarah looked worried and although she was talking to Justin, he wasn’t even hearing her.“Dani…oh no…”“Justin, what?” Sarah kept asking.Justin frantically went back and fourth between dialing Danika and watching the road. Danika was walking into the ER but turned back out when she heard her phone ringing. Please be Justin, she thought.She walked towards a bench just outside the sliding automatic doors of the ER and looked at her phone.“Justin,” She answered it after seeing it was him. “Thank God you called me back.”“Where are you?”“I’m at the ER…my arm…it’s broken I think.” She said.“I’m gonna be there…” Justin said, then looking at Sarah with a look of dismay. He put his hand over the speaker of his phone and pulled his cellphone away from his mouth. “Shut up ok? I’m trying to figure out what the FUCK is going on.”Danika could hear Justin’s voice, but it was muffled and she couldn’t make out what exactly he was saying but she did hear the word ‘fuck’.“Justin, who is that?”“Sorry, Dani, you there?”“Yeah, who is with you?”“Sarah.”“Oh.”“I’m gonna drop her off at her place then I’ll be there. Ok?”“Yeah.” Danika replied. In her head all she could think about was what that bitch had been doing with her man for all this time.“Danika, who’s Emily? You said some Emily girl is dead?”Danika choked back her tears.“She’s was my daughter, J.”Justin got chills at her words. Now the car seemed to be spinning and he got a little queezy.“What?”“She was my daughter, Justin…” Danika said, no longer able to fight back her sobs.“Your daughter? Woah, woah, WOAH! Hold the fucking PHONE! You have a daughter? Err, had? Someone killed her?”“Josh, he killed her.”“Josh?! Who the fuck is Josh?”Sarah sat listening to all this and was just as shocked as Justin was, and she couldn’t even hear the entire conversation.“Justin, I’m so sorry baby. I wanted to tell you, really.”“Tell me? You wanted to tell me huh? Wow.” He was stunned and silent. “I’ll be there in a minute. I’m almost at Sarah’s.”With that he hung up and after a moment of staring blankly ahead in complete silence, Justin looked over at Sarah.“Wow.”“Are you ok?” Sarah asked, her voice sounding mouse-like.“I’m alright, yeah. Danika…” He didn't even know where to begin because he didn't fully understand anything himself. “I don't know, something about someone is dead and she…” He hesitated for a moment. “She’s fucked up. I gotta drop you off, I’m sorry sweetheart. I’ll come back tonight though.”“Whatever.” Sarah pouted, even crossing her arms like a 2 year old.“Sarah,” Justin sighed. “Don’t do this now. I don't-I can’t handle any more drama right now. Can you just…listen-“ Justin gently pulled at her chin, forcing her to look at him. “I love you.”He pulled up at Sarah’s place just as he had said that. “Can I get a kiss?” Justin sweetly asked. “No.” Sarah denied him. “I’ll see you, Justin.”She pushed her door open and was about to get out when Justin tugged on her arm, again making her look at him. The dome light glowed on their faces and Justin’s eyes twinkled.“It’s over with me and Danika, Sarah. Why don't you believe me?”“Justin, c’mon. She’s pregnant with your child. It’s never gonna be over. Ever. Don’t you get it?”Justin looked angry and interrupted her with a finger in the air, as if to ask a question.“How did you know Dani is pregnant?”Sarah rolled her eyes.“Oh God, Justin-““Who told you?”“Johnny told me.”She could tell Johnny was about to get a phone call, and she tried to downplay it.“Justin, he was worried about you, you were in JAIL for God’s Sake…what did you want him to do? We all care and were worried.”“My own Mom didn’t believe that I didn’t do it maliciously…you know, pushing her.”Sarah hadn’t heard this and looked surprised.“When did you talk to Lynn? In jail?” She asked as Justin nodded.“Oh my God. Have you talked to her since?”“No. I don't know what to say. She’s my best friend and she didn't stand by me.” Justin bit his lip and stared at the steering wheel.“I’m sorry, J.” Sarah said softly, reaching over and gently rubbing the back of his neck. Justin closed his eyes as she did this.“Ugh, that feels good, hon.” Justin said, a small smile curving the side of his lips.They were quiet for a moment and then Justin looked at her and she knew he had to go.“I’m sorry for snapping on you, baby.” Sarah apologized.“Don’t worry your little pretty face over it. I forgive you,” He said, pulling her face to his and sweetly kissing her lips. They kissed for a few more moments. “Ok hon, I’ll be home later.”Sarah got out of the car and before she closed the door she smiled and said she couldn’t wait to see him.“I hope she’s alright,” She added, referring to Danika. “Bye babe.”  *~ Justin pulled up to the ER and unfortunately there were paparazzi lurking everywhere. “God damn it,” Justin said under his breath. “Fuck me.”He parked his car and walked towards the doors. The closer he got the more the flash bulbs started to pop, and he dreaded the idea of his face being all over the tabloids, walking into the ER, none the less. How did they know he was going to be there? He wondered and he found himself being swarmed by them. “Don’t you losers have anything better to do? I’m sure Brittney’s’ wondering where her film crew went. All you do is follow her around and eat off her disgusting attempts at flashing her shit all over the place.”Shouldn’t have said that, he thought after it was too late anyways.“Justin, who are you going to see?”“Fuck off asshole. Get a fucking life.” He hissed.With that he disappeared into the hospital and the paparazzi were walking off, all of them reviewing their shots and laughing with one another about Justin’s remarks.“That’s quotable, huh?” One of them said.“That’ll be on Perez in about 5 seconds,” Another one chimed in, referring to very popular celebrity blogger Perez Hilton’s web site.  Inside the ER, Justin was immediately escorted off to the room where they were treating Danika. The curtain pulled back and they locked eyes with eachother. Justin smiled and went to hug her but saw that her arm was being treated for a nasty break, which was more evident by the illuminated x-rays that were hanging up on the wall to the left.“Baby, oh man. Look at that. Who did that to you? That Jake guy?”“Josh,” Danika unenthusiastically corrected. “Yes, Josh did it.”Justin pulled at chair over to her. She smelled good, like vanilla wafers.“Baby, what is going on? You’ve gotta tell me. I wanna help you. I think.”Danika took a deep breath.“I’m married, Justin.”At those words, Justin felt like he had just been punched in the stomach. It was hearing her say this that made him aware of just how much he loved her. She continued on,“His name is Josh. He set up this plan to swindle money from you,”Again he felt like he was being repeatedly sucker punched and his eyes looked around for a garbage can, because he thought he might puke.“Justin, I didn’t really want to be a part of it, but I did because I didn't even know you. I thought you were just some lame celebrity but your not, you’re a great man and I fell inlove with you,” She said softly, “I love you.”Justin stood up and put a fist to his mouth and bit down on it as if to quiet himself from saying anything.Danika covered his face in her hands and cried.“What else? Anything else? Who’s Emily?”Danika cried and cried until Justin couldn’t take it anymore.“Quit crying and tell me who the fuck Emily is?”“She’s my daughter, Justin. She was my daughter.”“Wow. Unbelievable.”“I’m SO SORRY JUSTIN!” She cried, but was interrupted by the doctor stepping into the room.“Excuse me.” He said.“No its quite alright.”Truth was, Justin needed a moment to process the very little that she had told him so far. He stood and excused himself from the room.“Justin!”He stopped and looked back at her.“I’ll be right in the hall hon.”The doctor was getting ready to put her arm in a cast, and was patiently waiting for the two of them to finish up.“Right in the hall.” He reiterated, pointing over his shoulder before stepping out of her view. He closed the heavy wooden door behind him and slid with his back against the wall till his butt hit the cool tiled floor. A nurse approached him and touched his hand. The chill from her hand touching his scared him he jerked his head up so fast he smacked it against the brick wall behind him.“Oww!”The nurse gasped and knelt to his level, putting a hand on his shoulder.“I’m so sorry. Are you ok?” She asked. Justin opened his eyes and looked at her. She was a fair skinned blonde with pale pink lips and searing green eyes. He looked at her name tag, which read “Jordyn”.“I’m alright, Jordyn.” He replied with a soft smile, his hand still rubbing the back of his head.“I didn’t mean to frighten you. I just wanted to make sure your ok.”“I’m alright, thanks.”There was a small silence.“You’re the singer, right?”Justin smiled.“I totally won’t bother you, or tell anyone. I didn’t even know it was you until just 2 seconds ago when you looked up at me.”Justin was still quiet, and still smiling.“I love your music. I mean, I’m not a stalker or anything weird like that.”“It’s alright, don’t worry. It’s cool, really.”“Are you here with family?” She asked, then wishing she hadn’t. “I’m sorry, I don't mean to pry.” She retracted before he could answer.“It’s alright. Yeah, I’m here with family.”“Oh.”She thought it best not to ask any more questions.Just then the doctor came opened Danika’s door and stepped out, looking down and seeing Jordyn. She tried to stand up and look like she hadn’t been socializing with Justin, but it was too late.“Doctor,” She said with a smile.“Jordyn, keeping Mr. Timberlake here company?”“She was.” Justin replied for her, causing her to close her mouth, which was open and ready to reply.“You shouldn’t be bothering the patients.”“She wasn’t.” Justin insisted, talking over her. “She’s fine. It was nice to meet you,” Justin said to her, standing up and dusting his hands off before shaking her hand and then the doctors.“Your girlfriend, she’s got a broken arm but she’ll be ok.” The doctor said with the handshake. Jordyn felt stupid for standing there listening, and then heard the doctor say “girlfriend”. Damn, she thought. “I hate to interrupt, but I’m gonna go. Take care, sir.” Jordyn said politely with a smile. “You too, sweetie.” Justin said warmly. Oh. My. God. He just called me sweetie. Jordan thought in her head as she smiled and walked away.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=185