Part III by jersey_tenn
Summary:

 

The Flaw


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: Closer
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1176 Read: 1647 Published: Apr 15, 2010 Updated: Apr 15, 2010

1. I want to feel you from the inside... by jersey_tenn

I want to feel you from the inside... by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:
please put down the stones, and forgive me for the wait!

I want to fuck you like an animal!
I want to feel you from the inside!
I want to fuck you like an animal!
My whole existence is flawed.
You get me closer to God.


“Tell me mama…tell me how you really like it?” his hot breath caressed my ear in the most intimate way. Pressed up against the hood of the silver Mercedes, I pressed my lips shut. I refused to indulge him whatsoever. All I wanted was for him to let me go. 

“When I talk to you, you respond,” he hissed softly as I felt his hand grip my chin and turned my head. I refused to respond, and his grip tightened and he pressed himself harder against me. Finally, a searing pain caused my head to nod in agreement. 

My nod seemed to have triggered something in him. His grip disappeared from my chin. His fingers gently slinked down my throat, running a lone finger between my breast and down to my stomach. His nose nudged my cheek, turning my frightened face towards a home of grandeur that I’d never seen before. 

My eyes flickered, my hands trembled, and my insides quivered. 

A soothing hand pushed at my hair, exposing a biten shoulder. A chill ran down my spine as the cool air hit a now wet shoulder. His tongue, soft and wet, licked at the wound; cleaning, I’m sure, the blood that his sharp teeth had drawn earlier. 

In another world, I would’ve been mesmerized with the softness of his full lips. I would’ve been completely wrapped up in the sensations that the feeling of his hard body pressed against me, the feeling of his large, calloused fingers running circles beneath the waist of my skirt. And, I would’ve been melting by the heat of his searing kisses. 

Thinking of this incredulous situation, having sex in a club, being kidnapped, and being battered, this was another world. And dammit, every sensor in my body was on alert, ringing and whining for alert. 

His talented mouth moved up from my shoulder towards the column of my neck. I tried and tried to fight it, but I was weakened. My head lulled sensuously back against his shoulder as his lips left a line of fire up and down my neck. His hands gently gripped my hips and twisted my body to face him. My feet left the floor as my butt was lifted to settle on the hood. 

I raised my eyes slowly taking in the way his white button up shirt fit nicely against his slim body. My eyes rested on the medallion that decorated the hollow of his throat, sprinkled with light hair. A light scruff covered his chin and strong jaw, soft pink lips that he moistened with a quick flick of his tongue. Bravely, my eyes finally reached his cerulean ones. I expected to see the same iciness that I’d seen before in the middle of the dancefloor. 

Instead, I was met with tenderness and curiosity swirling in a deep ocean. A small smile tugged at his lips before he leaned them towards me. Shock had rendered me motionless. They tugged and pushed at my own. Sensing that I would not make a move on my own, he took my hands from where they gripped the edge of the car and wrapped them around his neck. Grasping my legs, he wrapped them around his slender waist and pulled my bottom towards him. Easily, he slid his hardness into my wetness. 

Feeling my gasp against his kiss, he held me closer to him. He kept my chest pressed tightly against his chest. His hips moved slightly, keeping a sensuous and rhythmic rhythm. His thumbs rubbed soothingly against my outer thighs. His lips rubbed sensuously against my mouth. My mind screamed to pull away and push him away. Maybe right now as he seemed wrapped up in the moment, I should use it to my advantage. 

Yet, my body betrays me as I wrap my arms tighter and I return the pressure of his lips. My fingernails drag across his scalp; my tongue catches his escaped moan. Our lungs burned in need of a fresh breath of hair, causing his lips to track down the side of my neck and shoulder. Like a switch, my body became more and more sensitive to every one of his touches. Electricity ran through my veins, and sparks flew from the tips of my fingers and toes. 

I found myself pushed against him and meeting his thrusts, one-for-one. 

“Just like that baby…” his gruff, yet smooth, groan met my ears. He leaned his body over mine causing my weight to fall back onto my elbows. I sluggishly hung my head back as his lips traveled down my chest to my stomach and back up. My legs dropped from his waist, but I kept one knee hitched at his hip. His hands caressed every available and exposed skin. 

I tried to rid my brain of the fog, and focus on what was happening to me. How could I possibly be enjoying this? 

“Ah…” a soft yell was heard. My head snapped up and looked down where I bodies joined. I looked up at his face, and a smirked told me who’d yelled. Me. 

“That’s the spot, huh? Good,” he evilly grinned as he went to work at his new discovery. My body was beginning to wind tightly, and it was only a matter of time before I snapped from the tension. I wrapped an arm around his back, and felt the tension in his muscles increased. He, too, was near his breaking point. Resting his forehead against my collarbone, his speed increased, as did his panting.

 “Take me there, mama. I want to feel you take me there. Come on, take me to the clouds!” he softly demanded against my moist skin. My walls gripped him like a velvet glove, and I knew he appreciated the change in pressure as his teeth nipped at my skin, before soothing the burn with tender kisses. What a difference from his earlier bite. 

He was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. She’d experienced Dr. Jekyll at the bar, Mr. Hyde at the club and in the car, and now Dr. Jekyll against his car. Who was next? What was next? 

“Oh god…oh my…” my tortured moans filled the night before my entire existence was thrown over the edge. A white flash blinded my eyes and an angry heat climbed my body. A pounding against my skull and my heart stopped beating. I could not get enough oxygen to my burning lungs, and I could not get close enough to him. 

I felt his warmth inside me and his weight settled atop me. His heavy breathing fanned across my cheek, and his now dry and chapped lips dragged across my jaw. His arms wrapped protectively around me, and he held me tightly. So tightly, keeping a grip on me to prevent an escape. 

An escape that would not come. An escape I would not attempt. An escape that at this very moment seemed ludicrous and unimaginable. 

I held onto him tightly and returned one of his soothing kisses.

End Notes:
part IV might be up tonight if not by the morning...I'm sorry ladies!
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1751