sleepy star by MrsTimberlake18
Summary: a snippet of Justin with a friend of his. how does he make her day special?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 393 Read: 1156 Published: Oct 15, 2009 Updated: Oct 15, 2009
Story Notes:
AN: so this is only a snippet since im on a borrowed computer and cant write much cuz the 8 year old i watch may find it (its her comp). so until i get whatever desktop the adults are building, heres something to tide y'all over.

1. Chapter 1 by MrsTimberlake18

Chapter 1 by MrsTimberlake18

She clung to him, arms around his neck and legs around his torso. Half way during their trip through the county fair they had started joking and he picked her right out of the wheelchair and threw her over his shoulders. Her giggles were contagious and Justin couldn't help but smile. She seemed so free to be herself, unlike how she was when she was alone. She was sooooooooo happy to be in his and their friends' presence. "You are part of our crew now," Justin said smiling.

Lacey had gotten a piggyback ride from her best friend for an hour now. He only put her down when they got tired. Now it was nearing 11pm, after the free concert had ended in the main area of the fair, and they were on their way back to her house.

Justin carried Lacey up the stairs and into her parents apartment; her soft breathing fanning the curls at his neck. She'd fallen asleep on the ride home despite her fight to stay awake and spend as much time as possible with him. He had to head back to tour in a few days so they wanted to hangout every minute. He hadn't the heart to wake her so after taking off her shoes he gently lay her in her bedroom. Her parents smiled softly allowing him to say goodnight. Lacey and Justin really had a special connection. She'd never felt more comfortable than with him and was inspired by her in alot of ways. He loved that he could be friends with someone who was once a fan.

He set the stuffed pig he won for her next to her pillow and watched her for a moment. This friendship meant something to him and he hoped they had more anniversaries to spend together in the future. Leaning down his lips hovered next to her ear. "I'll see you tomorrow, star, thanks for the fun day."

As he stood up, Lacey stirred. "Jus?" she asked half asleep.

"Yeah, hun?"

"Thank you for doing this, I owe you. I felt so normal today and like I belonged with you guys." She snuggled deeper into the covers.

"No thanks needed, honey. I wanted to be here with you. It was awesome. Goodnight, sweet dreams." His lips ghosted her forehead as she hugged his arm before falling asleep again.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1577