Falling by JCSCOWGIRL79
Summary:

Dawn and Rhena' meet JC before a show in Chicago, soon JC finds himself falling for both of them, will his heart lead him in the right direction or will it destroy them all?


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5416 Read: 8594 Published: May 14, 2007 Updated: Jun 10, 2008
Story Notes:

Adult Language if there is any sexual situations then they will be noted.

1. Chapter 1 by JCSCOWGIRL79

2. Chapter 2 by JCSCOWGIRL79

3. Chapter 3 by JCSCOWGIRL79

4. Chapter 4 by JCSCOWGIRL79

5. Chapter 5 by JCSCOWGIRL79

Chapter 1 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

            "I can't believe that we are finally going to get to see JC in concert!" Dawn said excitedly to her bff Rhena'.

"Me too, it only took us four years! Rhena' giggled.

"Tell me about it, but it will be worth it because we get to see his hot ass!"

"No doubt! Well we better go, it is about an hour before, and we better go down and get our seats.

"Wow is it that late already?" Dawn asked surprisingly

"Yup."

"Man I am sure glad that we stayed here at the House of Blues hotel so that we could get first dibs on seats." Dawn said as she pushed the elevator door.

"Amen to that! That is the main thing that I don't miss about going to concerts is fighting the crowd just to get to a freaking seat you paid for!"

"I second that one!" Dawn said as the elevator opened onto the first floor. As the got off the elevator they spotted JC going into the venue.

"Hey did you just see what I just saw?" Rhena' asked Dawn

"Yup that boy just went in there, for sound check I bet, wonder if we can still get lucky enough to get in?" Dawn said with hope in her voice.

"Doubt it, but we can give it a try" Rhena' said as they walked over to the security worker at the door and handed him their tickets and without blinking an eye the guard tore off their stubs and opened the door.

"Holy shit! They really let us in!" Dawn whispered to Rhena' in disbelief.

"Fuck, yeah! This is what I am talking about!" Rhena' said as she and Heather made it discreetly toward a table directly center stage. As they were getting settled a voice behind them said,

"Hey, I didn't know I had this few fans!" Turning abruptly, nearly giving themselves whiplash they came face to face with JC.

"Umm, hi" Rhena' said as she smiled nervously.

"No you have more fans than this; we are just your VIPs' for the night!" Dawn said with a lopsided grin on her face.

"Really now and how did I come to acquire the two of you?"

"The House of Blues hotel that is how" Dawn said as she explained what the perk of staying there for a show was.

"Oh, ok" JC said as he sauntered back over to the stage and finished sound check.

"Omg, I can't believe he even came over here!" Rhena' said acting as if she were 18 again instead of 25.

"Jill, you are hopeless, but it did make for an interesting start to the evening though."

"Yup, want another drink?"

"Sure, here" Dawn said she handed Rhena' her glass and five bucks for another jack and coke.

"I'll take care of that" JC said as he placed his hand over Dawn's extended hand.

"You don't have to really" Rhena' said as she reached for Dawn's money again.

"No a round is on me, it is not often I get to one on one chat with two fans especially ones that I have a feeling that are close to my age" JC said as he cast a questioning glance at both of them.

"I am Rhena', 25, native to Indiana, nice to meet you" Jill said as she nervously stuck out her hand which JC took and kissed.

"Nice to meet you too Jill" JC said as he turned his attention to Heather.

"Me, I am Dawn, 27, native to Kentucky and it is a pleasure to meet you for a second time" Dawn said as she went back to nursing her drink.

"Second time?" JC asked with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah I met you with the other guys back in 2000 when you all played Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky."

"Well, not to be rude, but I don't remember you I am sorry" JC said as he paid the waitress for the drinks.

"None, taken I wouldn't expect you to, it's all good" Dawn said as she began nursing her refreshed drink.

"Well I better go, they will be letting the mob in soon, but I have enjoyed our time, care to go out later?" JC asked as he unwound himself from the chair.

"Sure, that would be great!" Dawn said as she looked to Rhena' for her approval.

"Sounds go to me" Rhena' said.

"Ok, great see you guys after the show, oh and here you will need these" JC said as he quickly slid two backstage passes into there hands and rushed off just as the crowd came pouring in.

 

Chapter 2 by JCSCOWGIRL79
 

 

"Wow! Things have definitely became interesting around here" Dawn said as she looked toward the direction JC had just left in.

"I'll say, I wonder what we will go do." Rhena' said.

"I don't know, but I am sure glad that I dressed up a little."

"Why is that Rhena' asked?"

"Well because if we end up at some exclusive club somewhere at least I will be dressed nice enough, since most of them have dress codes these days."

"Oh shit I didn't think about that, you think I have time to go and change?" Rhena' asked panicky, as she looked down at her own outfit of jeans and shirt.

"You brought that Kimono and dress pants right?"

"Yeah."

"Well go change into them u got at least another 45 minutes before the show" Dawn said as she consulted her watch.

"Ok, be right back!" Rhena' said as she took off briefly having a conversation to the security guard to see if she could get back in, before she shot out of the door onto the elevator. Shaking her head Dawn looked around the room taking in the crowd.

"Excuse me madam?' a voice behind Dawn said.

"Yes?"

"I am a rep for Mr. Chasez and he requested your presence backstage."

"Me? You sure he didn't want my friend?"

"He told me to go find the brunette nursing the jack and coke and from the looks of things I would say that is you."

"Yeah that would be me, but my friend-"

"Ok, I am back" Rhena' said as she looked at Heather, back to the guard and then back to Dawn.    "Ok, what did you do while I was gone?"

"Nothing, JC wants me backstage for some reason and I didn't want to leave our stuff and-" Dawn was interrupted by the ringing of the guard's phone.

"Ok, no Mr. Chasez, wants you both, now follow me, we haven't much time." The guard, whose name was later found out to be Guy, quickly ushered them backstage.            

"Hey Mr. Chasez it's me back with the girls you told me to find" Guy said as he slowly pushed open the door to JC's dressing room.

"Ok, Guy thanks!" JC said as Guy shut the door quietly behind him.

"So what is the emergency?" Dawn asked JC as she sat down one of the padded leather sofas.

"Who said there was an emergency?" JC asked.

"Well, Guy there looked like he was on the verge of panic, when I questioned him about who you really were looking for and that I had to wait for Rhena' here to come back and basically he just looked like he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown." Dawn said as she laughed slightly.

"Well you would be right on both counts, the reason I asked  you both back here was to find out if either of you were decent dancers."  JC's question/request was met with a big guffaw from Rhena'.

"What the hell?" JC asked in shock as he turned around and stared at Rhena'.

"I have two left feet, you better ask Dawn over there, and she is a way better dancer than I" Jill said as she pointed in Dawn's direction.

"Me? Oh lord Rhena' I haven't danced in forever, I would probably pass out right there on the stage I am so out of shape."

"Well do you all know anyone?" JC asked slight panicked, yet annoyed at the two of them.

"I'll do it, but I don't know any of the routines and if I can learn them in forty-five minutes, but I can sure as hell try" Dawn said as she stood and handed Rhena' all of her things.

"Hey JC do you mind if I video tape this? Rhena' asked.

"Yeah I want to show my family back home, this is a big moment for me" Dawn said as she turned her pleading brown eyes toward JC.

"Sure, but it will have to take it with me and have the record company make you a copy is that okay?" JC asked.

"More than, now where do I go to try and learn whatever I am supposed to learn" Dawn asked JC.

"Oh, go out this door take a right and go straight down, last door on your left, good luck and I will see you onstage and thanks as well" JC said as Dawn scurried out the door.

"Well I guess I better get going" Rhena' said as she made her way toward the door.

"Okay I will see you out there!" JC said waving in her direction as he headed through the door that Dawn had just gone through. As he made his way down the hallway toward the dancer's lounge and practice room, he prayed that things were working out.

"You've go it so far, but you need to wait a two count before you move the other way got it?" JC heard Janelle say to Dawn.

"Yeah, one more time?" Dawn said.

"Once more and I think you've got it" Janelle said as she pushed play on the CD player and ‘Blowing me up' came blaring out of the speakers.

"How's she doing?" JC asked as she watched Dawn go through the routine.

"Surprisingly well considering the circumstances."

"Good, does she know yet that she is my lead dancer?"

"Nope, but do you care to interact with her so that she will be used to the placement and everything?"

"Sure, can you restart?"

"Yeah just a sec she is almost done" Janelle said she silently two counted right as Dawn finished.

"Perfect!" JC said smiling as he walked toward her.

"Thanks, I am surprised that I still have it, I haven't danced, I mean really danced in like twenty years" Dawn said as she took a long drink of water from her bottle.

"Twenty years!" JC exclaimed.

"Yup, the last time I really danced I was seven and it was ballet class" Dawn said laughing as the expression on JC's face.

"Wow, well then you must be a natural, because you are pretty damn good from want I saw there."

"Thanks" Dawn said beaming from ear to ear.

"No problem, now we have to do that dance together."

"Together?"

"Together, you are the lead dancer you know."

"Oh, no can't you pick one of the others that have been here longer?" Dawn said feeling suddenly panicked.

"No you are fine and most of these girls, with the exception of Janelle have been here maybe two weeks longer than you, so just relax and you will do fine" JC said as he signaled for Janelle to cue the music. They went through the routine with the comfort and ease of two people that had done this for years.

"Wow! That was flawless! Great Job!" Janelle said as she cut the music.     "Now get your ass to wardrobe room, because we have fifteen minutes until Showtime! See ya there sweetie, not get moving both of you!" Janelle ordered as JC and Dawn quickly scampered out the door.

"She always like that?" Dawn asked.

"Always, but she is the best" JC said as he stopped in front of his dressing room door.      "Dawn I want to thank you for doing this for me I really appreciated it."

"No problem, it is not often I get a chance to do something I love. So thank you for giving me the opportunity."

"No problem, see you out there!" JC said as he gave Dawn a quick kiss on the cheek and went into his dressing room. ‘This is going to be a great night!' Dawn excitedly thought as she made her way to wardrobe room to prepare to live out one of her dreams.

Chapter 3 by JCSCOWGIRL79

“So you are videotaping this right?” Jay, Dawn’s boyfriend asked Jill impatiently.

“For the fifth time yes!” Rhena said as she fiddled with the zoom to make sure she got the right angle and then hit the record button.

“Hey no need to get petulant now, I just wanted to know” Jay said as he pouted.

“I’m sorry, but I gotta go she just came out on stage, I will have her call you as soon as she gets a chance, talk to you later. Bye.” Rhena said as she hung with him.  ‘She is so lucky I swear! Rhena thought as Blowing Me Up blared through the speakers and the show officially began.   JC’s and Dawn’s chemistry was amazing that night, they felt it along with the crowd. The show was exhilarating and tiring, but Dawn wouldn’t have traded it for the world.

“That was awesome, well done!” JC said to all of the dancer’s and they all left the stage after the final curtain call.

“Thanks everyone chorused and they made a break for the showers”

“Hey Dawn, what up!” JC said as he gently grabbed her arm to stop her.

“Yeah?” Dawn said as she turned to look at him.

“How would you like to do this for the next six weeks?”

“You are kidding right?”

“Nope, I am dead serious.”

“I would love too, but the problem is I have school” Dawn said sadly.

“Well shit, can you work anything out?”

“I can try, but I may be a few days to a week working it out though.”

“Well I can give you three days, that is how long our break is until our next show, think you could make it happen?” JC asked with a hopeful look on his face.

“I will do my damnedest” Dawn said.

“Good, now go hit the showers so you, Rhena and I can go out.”

“K, see ya in a bit” Dawn said as she headed toward the showers with a cheesy grin on her face.

“So what did he say?” Nataya asked Dawn the minute she walked into the shower room.

“He asked me to sign on for the next 6 weeks” Dawn said grinning even broader.

“Awesome! We all had a great time out there with you tonight and we were hoping he would add you on. Congrats girl!” Nataya said as she gave Dawn a huge hug.

“Thanks!” Dawn said as she headed for the showers amid the congratulations from the rest of the girls.  JC, Dawn, Rhena and the rest of the crew had an awesome time at the Zebra Club in downtown Chicago, Dawn announced her good news to Rhena and even called her boyfriend and family back home as well. They all danced the night away until the wee hours. An exhausted Rhena and Dawn fell into bed at the House of Blues hotel their dreams filled with the magic of that night. The next day dawned sunny and bright.

“Oh my head” Rhena moaned as she pulled her pillow over it to block out the sun’s potent rays that were streaming through the window.

“I told you not to have the last whiskey sour” Dawn said laughing.

“Oh shut up!” Rhena said as she launched her pillow at Dawn and headed toward the bathroom and a hot shower, with a bottle of aspirin in tow to make it all go away. Slowly Dawn sat up in her bed and checked the time to see if she could call her advisor at school and try her best to get things together so that she could do this for the much needed money and still keep up with her studies in nursing school. Picking up the phone she dialed her advisors number and hoped for the best.

“Hello, this is Mary speaking how may I help you?” A pleasant voice asked.

“Hello, Mary? This is Dawn Wheeler and I have a little bit of a dilemma.”

“Hi Dawn! And what pretell is your dilemma?

“Well I have an offer from the entertainer I went to see last night to dance in his show for the next six weeks and I have always wanted to do something like that, but I also know that I have to make up clinical’s and my studies and all of that, so is there anything that I can do whatsoever to make both of these things happen?

“Hmm, now that is quite the dilemma. When do you have to let this person know if you can commit to this or not?” Mary asked.

“In two days” Dawn answered as she ran her hand over her face anxious to hear what Mary had to say next.

“Hmm that makes it tough, let me confer with the rest of the staff and your newest clinical instructor and I will get back to by 5pm today is that ok?”

“Sounds great and thanks again Mary I appreciate it.”

“No problem and I will talk to you later, bye now!”

“Bye” Dawn said as she clicked the phone shut.

“So what is the verdict?” Rhena asked as she sat down on the bed combing her hair.

“Don’t know, won’t know until 5pm this afternoon” Dawn said as she stood up and started to gather her stuff for her shower.

“That sucks.”

“Tell me about it” Dawn said as she started toward the bathroom, just then her phone rang.           “Hello?”

“Hey what did you find out?” JC’s groggy voice asked.

“Nothing yet, I won’t know anything until 5pm today.”

“Ok, until then how about you and Rhena joining me for brunch, say an hour?”

“Sounds good to me see ya then, bye!” Dawn said as she hung up the phone.

“Who was that?”

“JC, he wants us to have brunch with him in an hour, feel like it?”

“Sure!” Rhena said as she began to apply her eyeliner.

“K” Dawn said as she finally got into the shower, the hot water felt wonderful falling down onto her sore muscles, she stood there under the spray for about 10 minutes, before finishing up and getting out. As she was pulling her rob on there was a frantic knocking on the bathroom door.

“Who is it?” Dawn asked.

“Me, your advisor is on the phone.”

“So soon it must be bad news” Dawn said as her heart jumped into her throat.

“Let’s hope not” Rhena said as she handed down the phone. Hitting the unhold button Dawn said;

“Hello?”

“Ok, I have talked with everyone and the results are in” Mary said.

“And?”

“You have to do a research paper on diabetes, I will email you all of the protocol for this to make up for your clinical’s and as far as the lecture material you know what you have to do and make sure that you can make it for the next test and the final and you should be set” Mary said with finality in her voice.

“Oh Mary thank you so much!” Dawn said as danced a jig around the room at the good news.

“You are very welcome Dawn and good luck and have fun!”

“I will do that and thanks again!” Dawn said as she hung up the phone.

“So I take it she had good news?”

“Yes I get to do it!”

“Omg, can I come with you?”

“I would love that but what about your job?”

“Oh damn you!”

“Sorry” Dawn said as she picked up the phone and called everyone back home and told them that she, Dawn Wheeler was going to be dancing for JC Chasez for the next six weeks! Everyone was excited and said they would see her when she got home the next do and her Mom, Grandma and boyfriend promised to meet her at the airport and to help her get ready and they already were buying tickets to the shows close to home. Dawn could not believe her good luck as she finished getting ready to go down for brunch with JC and Rhena all she could think was ‘I have my dream job for the next six weeks, a hottie boyfriend at home, a hottie boss, an awesome best friend, and right now life couldn’t get any better.’  Little did she know that in a matter of weeks it would all come tumbling down around her. 

Chapter 4 by JCSCOWGIRL79

“Ding!” The elevator chimed to let them know it had reached their floor.

“Ugh does that damn thing have to be so loud?” Rhena’ asked as she put her still aching head on the cool metal of the elevator.

“Yup it did it just to punish you, you know that right?”

“Hush!” Rhena said as she massaged her head in her hands.

“You will feel better once you eat, trust me” Dawn said as the elevator announced that they had reached the lobby and the girls exited and headed toward the restaurant.

“Welcome!”  The maître d said to them as they entered.       “How may I help you?”

“We are meeting someone, I believe that he is in your private dinning area” Dawn said as the Maître d checked the list.

“Ahh, Mr. Chasez” He said in a whisper.       “Right this way” He said as he led the girls through the restaurant through and then through another door, where they were met my JC, with sunglasses on and a grimace on his face. After taking drink orders, the maître d quietly left.

“Looks like you are in the same position as Rhena here” Dawn said quietly to JC.

“I should have never done those whiskey shots” JC said as he sipped on a diet sprite.

“What is it with you two and whiskey, can’t you all hold your liquor?” Dawn said as she laughed quietly.

“It appears that at this time we cannot” Rhena said as she welcomed the humongous diet sprite from the smiling maître d.

“I second that” JC said as the maître d refilled his sprite and he took a huge drink.

“Are you ready to place your order?” The maître d asked.

“I think so” Dawn answered as she glanced around the table seeing JC and Rhena’s nods of approval. 

“I would like to have the traditional breakfast” JC said as he popped a few pepto bismol tabs to tame the roller coaster in his stomach.

“I want the fruit platter and lowfat blueberry muffin” Dawn said as she took a drink of her diet raspberry iced tea.

“I’ll have the fruit as well and the bacon biscuit” Rhena said as she checked her watch to see when she could take another couple of asprin.  They made idol chit chat, telling funny stories and such until their food came.  They all dove into their food and chewed silently not one looking at the other. When they were about finished JC’s cellphone rang.

“Hello?” He said as he swallowed.

“Hey, JC, I don’t mean to bother you while you are eating, but I need for you to find Dawn and ask her if she has heard anything from school, because if she is going to be with us I need to get the paperwork rolling so that it will be all ironed out before we hit the road again” Janelle breathlessly said into the phone.

“Hold on let me ask” JC said as he moved the phone’s mouthpiece away.

“Ask what?” Rhena said looking up.

“If Dawn has heard anything from school yet, Janelle needs to know due to paperwork and stuff.”

“Oh yeah it’s on, I can go!” Dawn said as a huge grin spread across her face. JC’s eyes lit up when he heard the news, he almost whooped with joy, but first told Janelle that Dawn was on board and that they would see her later for practice. After hanging up JC’s barraged Dawn with questions.

“When did you hear? How is your boyfriend taking it?”

“Whoa! Slow down!” Dawn said as she laughed.      “School called me about a half hour after you called me and my boyfriend is ok with, I am sure that he will miss me, but I mean he and my family are coming to all shows close by, so it won’t be too bad and it is just for six week, what can happen in six weeks?” Dawn said as she shrugged.

“True, but you never do know, six weeks is a long time and things can definitely change” JC said knowingly as he secretly stole glance at Rhena. ‘Wow she is so pretty he thought, I wonder if she would like to go out while I am in town’ JC thought.

“Ask her” He heard Dawn whisper.

“Huh?”

“Ask her you dope, I know what you are thinking, it is written all over your face, just do it!” Dawn said quietly, so not to alert Rhena to their converstion. Clearing his throat he decided that Dawn was right and he was gonna be like nike and just do it.

“Umm Rhena, umm when do you go back home?”

“I leave Monday, why?” Rhena said as her light blue eyes looked deep into his sapphire ones.

“Umm I would like to know if you want to go out with me, umm tonight?” JC asked as a light blush crept into his cheeks.

“I would love too!” Rhena said as she turned on her brightest smile.

“Great how about seven?”

“Sure” Rhena said as she glanced at her watch, seeing she only had like 5 hours she gave Dawn that we need to get going look and quietly excused herself.

“What’s her deal?” JC asked as he watched Rhena’s quickly retreating form.

“She wants to go do the girlie thing” Dawn said as she rose from her seat.

“Ahhh, I see, well I will cancel practice for tonight and I will see you bright and early at 7 in the am, work?”

“Yup, now I am going to go help Rhena, before she has a mental breakdown on me!” Dawn said laughing as she walked away. JC shaking his head and the comediacey of it all, got up and went the other way back to his penthouse suite to relax in a hot tub and get ready for his and Rhena’s date.

“Omg, I cannot believe that I have a date with JC, umm excuse me Josh!” Rhena said as she ran around the room with her cellphone to her ear checking all the balances on her credit cards so that she could really do it up for tonight.

“So are you cleared for takeoff?” Dawn asked.

“Yup let’s hit it honey, cause I gotta look drop dead gorgeous tonight, if I even want to think about hanging on to him.”

“You are a mess, forget about all that and lets get you looking good and just be yourself, he asked the real Rhena out not some glamqueen, so keep that in mind okay?”

“Will do, thanks, now let’s hit it!” Rhena said as she and Dawn flew down to the lobby and hit Michigan Avenue. While there they went to Fendi and picked her up a too cute clutch, then they when to Nordstrom’s where they picked up a beautiful dark purple satin number and strappy heels to match.

“Josh is going to fall over when he see’s you” Dawn said as she started to unpack all of Rhena’s purchases, while Rhena was in the bathroom fixing her hair and make-up.

“I hope so, I am ready for my clothes can you had them here please, and I only have 10 minutes!” Rhena said with a slight panic creeping into her voice.

“Calm down you will be done in time I promise, now don’t forget your jewelry, I laid it on the desk over there.” Dawn said as she pulled out her nursing books and settled herself on the bed for a night of much needed studying.

“So how do I look?” Rhena said as she spun around so that Dawn could admire.

“Fantastic!” No sooner than Dawn got it out of her mouth the doorbell rang.

“Omg he’s here!” Rhena said in an excited whisper, she gathered her wits before she opened the door smiling.

“Whoa, look at you mamacita, you look fine!” JC said with a look of approval and hunger on his face.

“Now remember don’t be making any little Chasez’s tonight okay?”Dawn said as she burst out laughing.

“Funny, now just for that I am working you like hell tomorrow!” JC said as he ushered Rhena out the door.

“Oh, pttt!” Dawn said as she threw a pillow at them.

“Bye you nut!” JC said as he shut the door.

“Bye!” Dawn said as she called her boyfriend to talk to him and tell him she loved him and then settled in for a long study night.

Chapter 5 by JCSCOWGIRL79
Author's Notes:
I know it has been a very long while but the wait is over chapter five is here! Enjoy gang! :D

"I wonder where they are." Dawn thought worriedly as she looked at the clock that read 5 am. Just then her cell rang, looking at the caller ID she saw it was Rhena, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hello?"

"You still up?"

"Yeah, I was waiting up for you and getting worried I may add."

"I am sorry we left the club an hour ago and have just been down here in the lobby talking; care to join us for breakfast?"

"Nah I don't want to intrude and plus I think I have rehearsals in 2 hours I better try to get some semblance of sleep" Dawn said.

"No, Josh said that he was postponing till noon cause you and him have to go over some more solo numbers and then the group practice is at 2."

"Is Janelle okay with this?" Dawn asked thinking of the hard nosed yet loveable choreographer.

"Does she have much choice? Josh is the boss after all" Rhena said. Dawn could hear Josh saying ‘And don't you forget it' in the background laughing Dawn agreed to meet them in the hotel dining room in 20 minutes. Hanging up the phone, Dawn stood and stretched, threw on her sneakers, refreshed her reflection and was out the door. Fifteen minutes later she caught Josh and Rhena stealing kissing in a corner booth.

"Would you two cut that out?" Dawn asked as she sat down and poured herself a much needed cup of coffee.

"No they both chorused" as they gave each other one final kiss and then parted so they could talk with Dawn.

"So what did you all do tonight?" Dawn inquisitively asked.

"Dinner, movie, dancing the usual" Josh answered as he turned and smiled at Rhena.

"Glad you two had fun" Dawn said as she took a long sip from her steaming cup.

"Oh and what is this I hear you need an assistant" Josh asked with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Excuse me, but I never said nothing of the kind" Dawn said as she looked up at Josh eyes full of surprise.

"Well I say you do" Josh said as he gave a sidelong glance at Rhena and at that moment Dawn knew the JC was sprung.

"Well I won't complain, I always wanted someone to do my studying for me and I have this ginormous paper to write, so that could prove very helpful" Dawn said with a half-smirk, half-smile on her face.

"Oh, I am not gonna write your paper for you" Rhena said to her.

"Why not the research is done, and I have already written the draft, all I need for you to do is type it up and then I can go over it, I really would appreciate it since I think since we have put rehearsals off for a day that we will be pulling an all nighter and that paper is due next week before clincals finish up."

"She's right ya know Janelle is not gonna be happy of the postponement and so I know for certain that she will at least have us rehearsing for 10 hours. When are your next two tests?"

"I have my last semester test in two weeks and the big mid curricular exam in four weeks and I am gonna need at least 4-6 hours a day to study those two weeks prior to midcurricular exam and I have already made out my study cards for this exam so I will be studying during breaks and such."

"Cool I will let Janelle know of all of this" Josh said as he jotted down what Dawn had just told him.

"Well hey I hate to break up the party but I am beat and if I have to write a paper today I am gonna need some rest" Rhena said as she got up and stretched and yawned.

"I agree there, especially since I have a possible 10-12 hours of rehearsals" Dawn said standing up as well.

"Well I will see your girls in a while" Josh said as he got up giving Dawn a quick hug and Rhena a soft, quick kiss and started the back way to his room to avoid the group of avid fans that were starting to form in the lobby.

"Bye they called in unison as they both wearily headed toward the elevator and much needed rest.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=138