Happiness Is In The Awaking by WhiteSoxLuvr9
Summary: Kristen is your ordinary college girl.  After a horrible past, she is ready to try to move on with her life.  Her roommate, and best friend Brittney, works for Jive and gets a offer she can't refuse and drags Kristen with her hoping for the best.  Will this summer change Kristen's point of view on life, or will she stay the same ol' girl, afraid of the world before her?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Group, JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 53 Completed: Yes Word count: 238529 Read: 170800 Published: Aug 25, 2008 Updated: Jan 25, 2009
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not know or own the guys,(oo boy I wish, but don't we all! Haha) or anyone at Jive.  This is all fiction. :)  Hope you enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

2. Chapter 2 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

3. Chapter 3 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

4. Chapter 4 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

5. Chapter 5 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

6. Chapter 6 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

7. Chapter 7 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

8. Chapter 8 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

9. Chapter 9 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

10. Chapter 10 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

11. Chapter 11 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

12. Chapter 12 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

13. Chapter 13 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

14. Chapter 14 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

15. Chapter 15 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

16. Chapter 16 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

17. Chapter 17 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

18. Chapter 18 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

19. Chapter 19 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

20. Chapter 20 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

21. Chapter 21 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

22. Chapter 22 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

23. Chapter 23 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

24. Chapter 24 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

25. Chapter 25 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

26. Chapter 26 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

27. Chapter 27 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

28. Chapter 28 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

29. Chapter 29 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

30. Chapter 30 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

31. Chapter 31 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

32. Chapter 32 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

33. Chapter 33 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

34. Chapter 34 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

35. IMPORTANT INFO... by WhiteSoxLuvr9

36. UPDATE.... by WhiteSoxLuvr9

37. Chapter 35 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

38. Chapter 36 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

39. Chapter 37 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

40. Chapter 38 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

41. Chapter 39 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

42. Chapter 40 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

43. Chapter 41 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

44. Chapter 42 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

45. Chapter 43 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

46. Chapter 44 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

47. Chapter 45 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

48. Chapter 46 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

49. Chapter 47 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

50. Chapter 48 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

51. Chapter 49 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

52. Chapter 50 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

53. Epliogue by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Chapter 1 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

"Dont need nothin but a good time, how can I resist.  Aint lookin for nothin but a good time, and it dont get better than this"

She groan while patting her hand around on the nightstand to find the device that woke her up from her slumber.

"Someone better be dead...." She mumbled under her breathe as she pulled her cellphone off the nightstand and to her ear not even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"You better work on that will of yours...."

"Well good morning to you too sunshine!" came the cheer voice that she knew o so well...her roommate.

"This will be your last morning to ever exper..."

"OOOO hush. Its 11 in the morning you should be up by now!"

She groan while flopping to her other side on the mattress, "What is the reason you are calling awaking me from my lovely dream....don't you dare tell me you forgot something Brittney and...."

Her friends laughter interrupted her sentence, "It was only time O heaven forbid and no, I didn't forget something, wanted to know if your lazy butt would like to meet me for lunch and we could talk about that lovely date you had last night...must have been good if you got home late hmmmm"

She rubbed her forehead with her finger trips not wanting to remember last night, "Ooo godd don't get me started about that date.  I swear to God, all guys are the same."

"No way!  Another loser?!  Damn...Well still want to meet me for lunch and you can tell me all about it and bash him?"

A smile came across her lips as she lightly laughed.  "I knew I became friends with you for a reason.  Guy bashing. And suuurree I guess I'll meet up with you for lunch.  You're treat."

"Yeah yeah you know you love me and..WAIT my treat!?"

"Why yes, I believe so.  Setting me up with a friend of a friend of yours, who yyoouuu havn't met and that is hmm...Strike 2 on you.. I swear you just don't..."

"Okay Okay!.. shheesshhh. Last time I ever try to help you."

"Good."

"Smartass..ANYWAYS. my lunch break is at 12:15"

"You know you love me...and 12:15? Um..Odd time to start a break but alright."  She brought her finger to her mouth and started to chew on her nail.

Brittney laughed, "My break is at 12:30, but I know how you are, when are you ever on time?  I knew if I told you 12:15, you'd be strollin in at 12:30."

She was right.  No matter how hard she try, Kristen seem to always fine a way to be late.  "...Bitch"

"Ahh, its called, Best Friend knows you all to well.  I'll let you go, see you when you get here"

"Yeah yeah yeah lower that ego of yours.  You're not that all high and mighty.  See you than bye."

Tossing the cell on her bed, she slowly climbed out of bed and walked towards the bathroom stretching.

"Shower...Shower is what I need to wake up..I hear it calling my name."

Kicking the bathroom door closed, she sighed. "And coffee..."

 

45 Mins later, after a nice warm shower, putting on clothes, doing her hair and her make up, she strolled into the kitchen.  She reached for the cup of coffee that she made and took a sip.

"Mmm...who ever invented coffee should be worshiped forever"

Turning around, she looked up at the clock while putting the cup to her lips and taking a couple more sips.  "If this isn't heaven....than I don't ever want to die."

Finishing up her coffee, she put the cup in the dishwasher and walked over to grab her purse and dug to find her keys.

"I swear..they grow legs every time I put them down.." She mumbled while digging around to find her keys.

After what seemed like hours, when really it was minutes, she grabbed her keys and walked out of her apartment and locking the door.  After wiggling the door handle to make sure she locked it successfully, she strolled down the hallway and down the stairs to her car.

Chapter 2 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

After parking her car into the lot, she strolled to the building humming while looking at the many cars in the parking lot, which seem to go on forever.  "God I dunno how Brittney can work her...I'd kill myself if I had to work with this many people.."

Opening up the door, she saw the face she was looking for, talking on the phone while typing away at the computer in front of her.  Brittney looked up and smile when she saw her coming and put up one finger on signaling to hold on.  Dropping her purse on the counter, Kristen leaned over looking for the famous stash of gum that she always had on her desk.  A smile came across her lips when she found it, grabbed a piece and plopped it into her mouth before Brittney caught her.  Turning her head, she saw the glare Brittney gave her, and all she could do was smile and hold the gum between her teeth.

"You better hope that is not my last piece of I'll kill you."  Brittney proclaim while putting the phone down.
"Not if I kill you first."
"You wish."
"I don't have to."
Brittney rolled her eyes while going back to her computer.  "Let me save this stuff and than we'll leave.  I'm not taking any chance and losing this.  I'll strangle myself."

Before Kristen could open her mouth claiming she would help,  A unfamiliar male voice appeared from around the corner. "Now now...That isn't something you should say.  We would miss you all to much."

Kristen turned around and came face to face to five guys.  One with brown hair looked her up and down than reached for her hand and kissed the back of it.

"My my...you must be new here..I don't think I have ever seen you before...My name is Joey, and I'd be glad to help you with whatever you need."
"O goooddd," The rest of the guys moaned, "Don't scare the poor girl"
Brittney rolled her eyes while collecting her purse and standing up.  "She doesn't work her.  This is Kristen, my roommate and Best Friend, Kristen, this is Chris, Justin, Lance, JC and...as you have already met, the pig, Joey."
"I'm not a pig.  Just offering that I'd help her out whenever she needed it."
Chris nudged him into the ribs with his elbow. "You were just hoping to help her out of her pants."
"Enough you two, I swear sometimes you guys don't have any manners, I'm JC." He stuck out his hand and shook hers.
"I do have manners!  I'm not the one pulling out lines! Anyways, I'm Chris, the coolest out of the gang."
"Uh huuhhh..." Kristen said while raising an eyebrow and shaking his hand.
"Coolest out of the group?  You wish Buddy!  We all know that I'm number one.  Name is Justin, ignore them all.  They wish they were as cool as me."
Lance just shook his head while putting his hand out, "I'm Lance.  Sometimes I wish I just don't know them and can leave them on the side of the road."
Kristen and Brittney laughed while Chris put his hand over his head and gasped.  "Lancey-Poo!  I'm shocked! I'm hurt!  How could you say that!"
Lance rolled his eyes, "Easy..Sometimes I wish I don't know you and can leave you all on the side of the road..See? Easy to say"
JC put his hand up and cleared his throat.  "Before WWF breaks out and all hell breaks lose,  I don't want to be in the middle of it."
"Haaaa haaaa Bustteeddddd!" Justin pointed his finger at them both.
"Watch those curls JuJu, you might not see them in the morning..." Chris broke out with a smile.
"If you touch just one curl Chris, I SWEAR to God I'll kill you"
"BRING IT ON STRING BEAN!"  Chris put his hands up into a fist and bounced around like he was in a ring.
JC rolled his eyes and stepped out of the way, "ANYWAYS.  Johnny said you were going on your break.  We came over to see if you wanted to join us while we head out on ours."
"Why not?" Brittney put her purse on her shoulder and turned to look at Kristen, "That okay with you Kristen?"
"I'm totally okay with it.  Now you can't pry into what happen last night."
"Oooooo..Last night hmmmm?  Noooww why wouldn't we want to talk about last night?"  Joey asked raising his eyebrow.
Kristen rolled her eyes, "This soo ccalleedd Best friend of mine, who you all are so fond of, set me up on a blind date, who she hasn't even met, he was a friend of a friend, and lets sum it up short,  I rather go to the dentist than go on another date with him."  Kristen looked over at Brittney.
JC shook his head laughing.  "Brittney Brittney Brittney..how could you do that to your friend. Tisk Tisk."
Brittney put her hands up in defense, "Hey Hey!  I didn't know! Don't blame it on me!"
"Letss ggooooo I'm hunggrrryyyyy.  We can talk about how bad Brittney is while eating"  Justin complained while walking towards the door dragging Lance behind him.
 "I'm a growing boy..I need food!"
Joey and Chris gave each other a look and smiled. 
"Last one in the car has to pay!"
JC took a step back while being shoved by the two wild man sprinting out the door.
"I swear, sometimes I think I'm the only one with manners here."  JC rolled his eyes and held the door open, "Ladies"
"Thank you"  Both of the girls said in illusion.

"COME ON SLOW POKES!  JC take your car and I'll take mine!  Lets go before Chris has to get a walker"
"Justin, your ass is mine!"
JC sighed and reached out and grabbed Chris by his shirt, "Chris get into my car.  Brittney and Kristen you can go in mine."
"Awwwww but I can drive them."
"And kill them?  With your driving skills, I still don't know how you past the test."
A smile formed on Chris's face, "Prolly gave her a little action just to pass."
JC shoved Chris into his car, "God you guys are going to kill me."
"You know you lovveeee meeeee and can't live withoutttt meeee"
"You wish..." JC mumbled under his breath.
"What was that JC?"
"Hmmm? Didn't say anything you must be hearing things" JC smirked.
The two girls laughed while Chris mumbled under his breath.

Chapter 3 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

After lunch and the guys said goodbyes to girls, they walked into Johnny's office laughing while talking about what happened at lunch.

"Hey just because you are a klutz, doesn't mean you had to hit me!"

"YOU spilt your drink on me on purpose Justin!  I swear!  I saw it with my own eyes!  You are not even close to the angel your mom thinks you are!"

Johnny looked up at the guys and shook his head while going back to his papers, "I swear I can hear you guys all down the hall.  Really, could you be any louder?"

Chris and Justin turned towards Johnny and a smile creped up on both of their faces. "Weeelllll...."

Johnny put his hand up, "I shouldn't have asked, I know the answer, now everyone sit down....and don't hurt each other."

The guys took a seat making sure Chris and Justin weren't by each other.

"Now...in a month you guys start your tour.  Jive has everything is set, all the dates are marked.  How has the dancing been going?  Wade told me that everything is fitting in place."

Justin clicked a pen cap at Chris, nailing him in the forehead, "Yep, when Chris isn't messing it up."

"Look who is talking!  You fell on your ass yesterday tripping over your own feet!"

Johnny rolled his eyes while putting a hand up to hush them while a beep went over his phone.

"Yes Mrs. Miller?"

"Brittney is here Johnny"

"Let her on in.  Thank you Mrs. Miller."

"Brittney?  Why is she here?"  Joey question while moving to a new position on the couch.

Before Johnny could answer his question, Brittney opened the door and stepped in, when she saw all the guys where there, she rolled her eyes.

"I can't go anywhere without you guys popping up. I swear."

Johnny chuckled and pointed to the chair, "Have a seat Britt."

"OOOOO someone is in trrouuubbllleeee" Justin claimed while bouncing in his seat, "Naughty Naught!  What you get busted for? OO wait! Its stalking us right?!?"

"Justin you could only wish, Brittney is here because I have a question for her, and it has to do with the tour."

All the guys started laughing as Justin jaw dropped.  While wiping his eyes, Lance took a breath, "Mannn burned by Johnny.  What you going to do about that Justin?  Go tell Momma?"

Brittney chuckled and turned back towards Johnny, "What is the question you have?"

"Well, Melissa wont be able to go on the tour this time because her daughter is due to have a baby in a couple of months and she wants to be here for it,  I was wondering if you would be able to do the summer tour, being the sectary and taking her place?"

"ALLLRIIGHHTTT!!" Joey exclaimed.

"The whole summer tour?..." Brittney asked.

"OO comee onn please pleeaassee this would be oo soo sweet Britt!  Think about it!"

Brittney looked over at Justin, "So sweet?  Being stuck with you 5 all summer?  Sounds more like death row to me."

JC snickered, "You know you love us to death."

"Well I am out of school for the summer....but I'd feel horrible leaving my roommate behind, I uhh.. kinda can't leave her alone."  Brittney rubbed the carpet with the heel of her shoe.

"Umm.. she is 21 right?...Not like 5 years old..."

Brittney rubbed her face before Chris could say anymore, "Uhh yeah shes 21, but that isnt the problem. Uhh..Its just..ummm...Stuff has happened and leaving her alone isn't an option, just yeahhh..."

Lance cocked an eyebrow in confusion, "What on earth do you mean?"

Brittney picked at her nails while biting her bottom lip while thinking of the right words to say.  "Uhh..lets say some stuff has happen in her past recently.  I don't want to talk about it, it will just make my blood boil."

JC sat back on the couch and slide down a little to get more comfortable.  Chris still had a confused look on his face still, "Uhhh im so confused.  She is scared to be alone..?"  JC looked over at Brittney, seeing the look of being uncomfortable about the situation; he glared over at Chris hinting to shut up.

"Okay I'll shut up now."

"That has to be the smartest thing you have said all day Chris." Justin smirked

"Justin, Chris, knock it off."  Johnny looked at them both before continuing, "Kill each other later...anyways Brittney, there is a lot of work that would be on your plate, I know those 5 can be a pain, Melissa use to have people help her also with her job....mentioning it..." Johnny tapped his pen against his desk a couple of times than looked up, "We need all the help we can get, if you can get her to come with you, I'm all on board and she can do the same job you are doing.  Trust me, you'll need it or you'll pull your hair out on the first day."

"Oh my God that be soo cool!" Chris hoped up in his chair, "Kristen is mad cool!  I'm up for it!  Come on Brittneyyyy!!"

Johnny looked at them confused, "You've met her roommate?"

JC picked the lint off his shirt before looking up at Johnny, "Yeah, actually we just had lunch with her and Brittney."

"Well, takes one thing of my list, knowing that you all like her makes this making me not doubting at all on this, Brittney what do you say?"

Brittney tapped her leg a couple of times, "I'm okay with it...but can I get back to you tomorrow on it?  Let me talk to her tonight and see what she says."

"That is totally fine with me Brittney, just let me know tomorrow."

"Will do sir," Brittney stood up and fixed her skirt, "Tomorrow morning I'll have your answer."

Johnny smiled, "I know you will, you've never let me down."

Brittney smiled while turning towards the door and opened it, "Bye Johnny, Bye guys."

"Bye!"  They all said in allusion.

"I'm having a feeling this is going to be a good tour." Chris said, while getting out of his seat stretching.

JC looked towards the window and smiled, "Never thought I'd ever say this...but I agree with you Chris...I totally agree."

Chapter 4 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Brittney sighed as relief while dropping her keys and purse on the table.  She loved her job, but nothing was better than comfort of your own place.  Turning around the corner she saw Kristen laid out across the couch watching the TV.  As she approached the room, she shook her head as she saw the usual channel on the TV, whenever Kristen gets a hold of the remote.

“What do you want to do for dinner?” Brittney asked while plopping on the couch.

Brittney rolled her eyes as she never got a response; she reached over, grabbed a pillow and threw it at her.  Kristen startled and sat up looking at her.

“Oh your home.”

“Uh yeah, I’ve been home for like 10 mins.  Maayybbee if you weren’t so stuck in the tv you’ve seen me.  Man someone could of broken into the house, and you wouldn’t of known having your eyes stuck on ESPN.”

“I would of known if someone broke in idiioottt…and anyways, you know how I am with my sports.  The ESPN channel is like my bible.”

Brittney laughed while putting her feet up on the table. “O I know..OOO trust me I know…anyways what do you want to do for dinner?”

Kristen relaxed back on the couch and shrugged.  Brittney looked around the place.  It has changed since Kristen moved in 3 weeks ago, which she has to say, one of the best decisions she has made, there is no way she would of left Kristen to stay living in her own place when she knew she needed her more than anything. It still amazed on how much stuff Kristen has gone though the past couple of years, and all the changes that she has gone threw.  She turned her head back to Kristen and looked at her for a min than smiled.

”How about pizza?”

Kristen stretched her hands over her head, than smacked Brittney’s leg and smiled. “Sounds fine to me.”

“Hit me again and I’ll kick you.”

“Ooo I’m sooo scared Brittney.”

Brittney got up and walked to the kitchen to order pizza.  After ordering the food, she walked back out and saw that Kristen hasn’t even moved from the spot she was in before.  Sitting back down where she was before, she put her feet back up on the table.

“Hey I got a question for you.”

Kristen flopped over onto her stomach to look at her, “Alright shoot.”

Brittney sat there and explained everything to her; the whole summer tour with NSYNC, what Johnny said, the job, and seeing if she would go with her and help her out.

“…alright..whoaa..soo let me get this strighhhttt…”  Kristen sat up and rubbed her temples, “He wants you to go on the tour, blablabla, and wants me to go with you to help?  The whole summer?”

“Well yeah that’s about it.  I mean we aren’t in school during the summer so it works out fine.”

Kristen sat back in the couch and thought about it all.

“And top it off, the guys really want you to go.”

Kristen looked over at her, “Wait the guys know this? And they want me to come?”

“Yep.  When I mentioned it, they got excited and begged me.  You made a good first impression. Haha”

Kristen rolled her eyes and slid her legs underneath her.

“Well…I guess there is no harm.  I was going to go look for a job, but guess don’t have to do that now.  Hell why not.  I’m in”

“O thank God!  I don’t want to die being around 5 guys 24/7.  Whew.  You scared me with the face you made when I first mentioned it.  It will be so much fun.  We’ll be traveling, having so much fun, there is never a dull moment with them 5 guys let me tell you that.  It will be one of the best summers ever……and there won’t be a John insight…..”

Kristen groan, “Do you haaveee to bring him up?  Please.  I thought we made a deal that you would never mention his name…ever?”

“Sorry sorry, I thought maybe you’d over hear that part.”

Kristen grabbed the pillow and threw it at her.

“You know you really are the worst liar in the world.”

Brittney smiled and nodded.  She looked back over at Kristen, as Kristen’s eyes were back to the TV.  Brittney prayed that this would be a good idea, which everything would work out, and that Kristen’s life would fall back in place.

 

(the next day)

 

Brittney puts her arms on her desk and laid her head on her arms and sighed.  “Ahhhhhh these are the days I wish I was home sick”

“Ahh, tuff day today Britt?”

She looked up and saw brown eyes looking down at her.  “Tuff doesn’t even begin to cover it.”

Chris chuckled and patted her arm.  “So I hear you and Kristen are coming on the summer tour?! I’m so excited you have no idea.  I was going to drag you guys to come and make you.”

“Why, that would be kidnapping.  Hmm how would that look on the news.  NSYNCer, Chris Kirkpatrick kidnaps girl who works at Jive.  Yes fan’s would soo love it.”  She rolled her eyes.

“Yeah yeah yeah.  Well I was walking by to go to the studio and that I’d drop by and say Hi before Wade kills me.”

Brittney laughed, “Don’t step on Joey’s feet this time and he probably wont.”

Chris waved her off while walking to the elevator.

 

Chris hopped in and of course, was the last one there.

“Alright guys, stretch and warm up, I don’t want anyone to pull anything with the tour just around the corner.  That’s the last thing we need, and lets not step on anyone’s feet today….Chris.”

The rest of the guys laughed while Chris threw his hands up in the air.

“Maybe if he kept his big feet away from mine there wouldn’t have been a problem!”

Wade popped in the CD and rolled his eyes, “Uh huh. Right. Alright get in your places and let’s start from the beginning.

Soon songs were blast though out the room and the guys were doing their dance moves.  After a couple of hours of mess ups, tripping over people’s feet, slipping, and making a fool of themselves, Wade turned of the CD player and turned to look at them.

“Good practice today guys, minus the little mistakes; looks good.  You’re fans would love it.”

The guys plopped down and laid out over the floor while wiping their sweat off with their towels and gulping down their water.

“Thanks for almost killing us Wade.  I just loved every bit of it.”

“Anytime Joey.  Glad to help.  See you guys tomorrow. Same time.  Rest up.”

The guys moaned as Wade walked out of the studio.

After laying on the floor for a couple mins, they slowly got up and gathered their stuff.

“He is going to kill me one of these days..I can feel it.”

“Its just cause you’re old Chris.”

“I should shut my 19 year old mouth JuJu before my fist does it for you.”

“Bring it old man. Bring it!”

Chris jumped on top of Justin and started wrestling along the floor.  Lance, JC & Joey picked up their bags and stepped over them while walking out of the room.

JC shook his head, “One of these days, one of them are going to get hurt, and I’ll sit back and laugh.”

Joey laughed.  “I wonder how long it will take them to figure it out that we left.”

Lance pushed the elevator button and shook his head, “Who knows.  Knowing them, it will probably be a while.”

All 3 walked into the elevator and relaxed leaning against the walls.

“Man, I’m excited for the tour.”

Lance smiled, “Agree Joey, I totally agree.  All this work we are doing is finally getting paid off.”

“Amen brother”

As soon as the door open, they walked out and walked over to Brittney’s desk.

“Well heeellloooo”

Brittney looked up from her papers and gave Joey a look.

“If you get any sweat on my desk, I’ll give you a paper cut”

The guys laughed and Joey put his hands up in the air.

Brittney looked around.  “So where are the other two trouble makers?”

Before they could answer, the elevators door open and there came mike, Justin on one arm, Chris on the other dragging them towards them.

“You’re so lucky Mike appeared Justin!  I would of kicked your ass!”

“NO YOUR lucky Mike appeared!  I was about to kick your old ass!”

Mike dropped them to the floor and looked down at them.

“If you BOTH don’t stop I’ll kick BOTH of you’re asses”

Both boys groaned as Mike walked out of the room.

JC looked down and shook his head, “Mike is going to kill you one of these days, and I want to be in the front row.”

“Aww thanks JC…love you too”

JC patted the top of Chris’s head.

“O you know it.”

Chapter 5 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Sliding out of the van, Kristen stood up and took a sip out of her Starbucks drink.  After a month of planning and meetings, it was time for the tour.  The guys have spent most of the nights the past month hanging with Brittney and Kristen and everyone’s friendship was getting stronger.

 

Taking a deep breath, she opened her eyes and looked at the scene ahead of her.  People running around like chickens with their heads cut off making sure everything was going right, bags and more bags being brought into the buses, Chris and Joey running around chasing each other, which she guessed, they were probably playing tag, or Chris pulled some prank on Joey.  She shook her head.  The guys were something else.  She doesn’t think she has met a crazier bunch.

 I don’t think it is even possible. She thought.

“…Did you even hear me?” Her thoughts were interrupted by her best friend.

“Huh?” Kristen turned around looking at her clueless.

Brittney rolled her eyes and sighed. “Yeah for the past 3 mins.  Wake up.  I ASKKEDD if you were ready to go put our shit in the bus; or are you just going to stand her and be a statue?  Don’t think Johnny ever thought of putting a statue of a woman with a Starbucks cup in her hand.”

“Ooo Bite me.  I zoned out.” Kristen reached for her bags and put them on her shoulders.

“Yeah.  What else is new.”

Kristen gave her a smirk.  “I’d watch out while you’re sleeping tonight.”

“Uhh huhh.  Sure.” Brittney replied while placing some of her bags on the bottom of the bus.

Kristen placed her bags under the bus with everyone else than tossed her cup into the garbage.  Before she could turn around, she heard someone scream her name, and next thing she knew she was on the ground with a Chris Kirkpatrick on top of her.

“ARE YOU EXCITED?! IT’S TIME FOR THE TOUR! HELL YAAA!!!”

Kristen moaned while trying to get out from under him. “I’d be more excited if your get your lardass off of me.  You’re killing me smalls.”

Chris got off of her and laughed at her line from the movie, “Yeah…Well..You throw like a girl!”

Justin rolled his eyes as he gave Kristen a hand and pulls her off the ground.

“Chris man, we haven’t even gotten on the bus and you are already trying to kill her?  Not cool man, not cool.”

Kristen dusted off her clothes and stood straight up and pointed a finger at Chris.

“Just like I told Brittney, I’d watch out while you’re sleeping tonight.”

Chris jumped on top of Justin’s back, “Ooo why, you’ll join me?” Chris winked

“You wish”

“Ugh God Chris, you weigh like 5 tons, get off my back.”

“I do not weigh 5 tons!  You’re just weak!”

“I give you a count of 5.  If you don’t get off I’ll drop you on the ground.”

“Ooo soooo scarreeddd!  Mommy save me!”

Kristen laughed.

“ONE!”

Chris rolled his eyes.

“TWO!”

Chris started humming to his own tune.

“THREE!...IM SERIOUS CHRIS!”

“I’m serious Chris!” Chris mocked.

“FOUR!”

Kristen covered her mouth with her hand trying to hold back her laughter

“FIVE! THAT’S IT! I WARNED YOU!”

Justin pushed Chris off his back as Chris fell to the ground.  Chris groaned as he rubbed his hip.  “I’m going to sue you!”

Kristen stepped over Chris while laughing, walking over to be Brittney, Joey; JC & Lance were standing while watching the commotion.

“What was that all about?”

“Well,” Kristen turned to look at Lance to answer his question.  “Retard number 1 decided to jump on Retard number 2.  Retard number 1 warned that on a count of 5, he’ll drop him if he didn’t get off.  Of course, Retard number 2 wasn’t threaten.  On the count of five, Retard number 1 dropped him and Retard number 2 was threatening to sue him if any injuries.

JC shook his head, than looked around him.  He couldn’t believe how lucky he was.  He was living the dream.  Of course, he love touring, but he always missed his family.  That was the down side of the whole “stardom”, but he knew what he was getting into when he first started.  He looked at each one of the guys on the group, his brothers.  He couldn’t be blessed with anyone better.  Of course there are days he wants to rip the hair out of his head and curse that he knew them, or rip the hair out of their heads, but he loved them and couldn’t think of living without them, than he looked at Brittney and Kristen and smiled thinking of everything that happen just the past month.  The guys have known Brittney for four months and loved her.  They thought of her as a sister, a best friend, than Kristen came along.  It seemed like they known each other for ever.  All seven got close over the past month and he couldn’t help but smile.  Every time he looked at Kristen he would smile.  She wasn’t just like every other girl.  She had spunk, she would make fun of them, and they could make fun of her and she wouldn’t get mad, she was easy to talk to, funny, cracked jokes all the time, laughed all the time, she loved sports, okay love wasn’t a good choice of words, was obsessive with sports, what guy couldn’t love that?  A girl, that watched ESPN every day, wouldn’t ever fight over the remote to watch a game, unless her team was planning and you wanted to watch your team.  He remembered the night Chris and her got into an argument on which football team was better,  Chris’s team; the Pittsburg Steelers, or Kristen’s team; the Chicago Bears.  He chuckled to himself remember that night.  He looked back up at Kristen and studied her carefully while she was talking to Brittney and Joey about, well he didn’t know he was in his own world thinking about her.  He smiled looking at her wearing just sweat pants that were scrunched up to her knees, her brown wavy curly hair up in a lose pony tail, flip flops, and a t-shirt, which he guessed was from when she played softball for her high school team, by the name on the front.  That was another thing that blew him away, not only did she love watching sports, she loved playing them.  She was cute.  No matter what she was wearing, her casual sweats and a t-shirt, jerseys, or in jeans and a cute top, he found her beautiful.

He got taken out of his thoughts when he felt someone poke his side.

“Earth to JC, earth to JC. Hellloooo?”

JC smacked Joey’s hand. “What?”

Joey chuckled.  “Dude man, you went off to space or what?  Johnny said its time to get on the bus.  Kristen and Brittney already went to theirs.”

JC wanted to hit himself in the head.  Way to go idiot, she probably thinks you’re a loser for totally zoning out.  You didn’t even get to say goodbye before getting on the bus, but of course he couldn’t say that to Joey, so he answered with the first word that came to mind. “Oh”

“Yep…” Joey continued while climbing up the bus steps, “By the way, Chris is going threw you bag.”

JC turned around and run up the bus’s steps.

“CHRIS IS YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU, YOU’LL STEP AWAY FROM MY BAG”

 

*** (On the girl’s bus) ***

 

Kristen stretched out on the couch while Brittney flipped though the channels on the TV.  Kristen tried to take a nap before, but was not even close to being successful with the bus movement.  Being a light sleeper has its bad points.  She yawned while looking at the clock reading 11:00am.  Great, she thought.  I’ve been on the bus for 3 hours and didn’t even get one wink.  Kristen stood up, stretched, and turned to head on to the back to get her laptop.  As she took her first step, the bus came to a stop and she fell down losing her balance.  Brittney burst out laughing catching the whole scene.  Kristen groaned and rubbed her hip.  “I hate buses…”  Kristen opened her eyes and looked up seeing her friend lying on her side on the couch, holding her stomach while cracking up.  Kristen rolled her eyes and sighed while pushing herself up from the ground.

“Thanks for asking if I was okay there and everything.  But don’t worry. I AM OKAY.”

Brittney rolled onto her back and wiped the tears that formed in her eyes from laughing so hard.  After catching her breath she rolled back to her side and sat up.

“Oh my god that just made my morning.”

“Well thanks Brittney for the concern.  Glad to make your day, anything for you, my friend.”  Kristen bowed than looked out the window while rubbing her sore hip.

 That’s going to leave a bruise, she thought.

 “Sooo…why did we stop?”

Brittney shrugged.  “I’m guessing for lunch”

“So means we’ll be stopped for a while? Oh my god.  Yes.  I’m not hungry I just want sleep.  While you all eat.. I’ll go sleeeeeeeep.”  Kristen turned on her heels and started to head back to the bunks, while stopped as Brittney got a hold of her arm.

“Nuh uh.  You didn’t have breakfast you need to eat.  Sleep later.”

Kristen whined. “Sleeeeep….Sleeeeeeep”

“O hush you baby.  Sleep when we get to the hotel.”

“I’m too tired to even eat.  You know I can’t sleep on the bus.  I’m going to crash.”

Brittney rolled her eyes and dragged Kristen behind her before she could come up with another excuse.  Brittney looked around for the guys.

“Alright, I’ll go get us food.  You go over to the guys and sit down at the table.  I swear if you are not there when I get back and hear you went back to the bus I’ll kick your ass.”

“Yes mommy”

As soon as Brittney grip let go of Kristen’s arm, Kristen turned around and was about to head back to the bus, but her plans were ruined as she felt the grip back to her arm.

“Nice try, should have waited till I was out of sight.”

“Damnit…” Kristen mumbled under her breath.

All the guys looked up as the heard Brittney laughing while walking towards them.  JC and Joey moved separate ways to make space for Kristen to sit down between them.  Brittney pointed to the spot.

“Sit.  Don’t even try to leave.”  Brittney looked up to the guys, “Do not let her get up and leave.”

Kristen plopped down in the spot, put her arms on the table and hid her face in her arms closing her eyes.

Chris snickered. “Ruff morning?”

Brittney shook her head laughing, “You don’t even know.”

Justin looked over at Kristen concerned. “Are you okay?”

Before Kristen could open her mouth, Brittney answered for her.

“She got 3-4 hours of sleep last night.  She can’t fall asleep on the bus.  Light sleeper.”

“Ahhh…I use to have that problem.  Don’t worry you’ll get use to it.  I did”

Brittney continued, “And than….she fell on the bus , hurting her hip, when the bus stopped.  O man it was so funny.”

“Haaaa haaaa.  Glad to know my pain is your enjoyment.”

The guys laughed and Chris chipped up, “That same thing happen to Joey on our first tour, O man he went rolling after.  I thought I was going to pee my pants I was laughing so hard.”

Joey chucked a couple of fries at Chris’s head.  “You have fallen out of your bunk bed.”

“Before a food fight happens, I’m going to get food.  Make sure Kristen doesn’t try to leave.”

Lance saluted. “Yes ma’am we will make sure.”

JC raised a brow looking at Lance, than started rubbing Kristen’s back, “Smartass.”

 

Soon Brittney appeared with food and they all just sat there cracking jokes and talking.  Brittney reached across the table and shoved a fry in Kristen’s mouth.  The guys chuckled at the two arguing about Kristen eating.  If they didn’t know them, they would have guessed they were more of sisters and not friends.  They kept talking while Lance got up and tossed the trash away.  Justin stretched and yawned as Chris chucked a fry in Justin’s hair.

“You are so dead Chris!” Justin grabbed the fry out of his hair and chucked it at Chris as he ducked to get out of the fry’s’ way.

Joey cleared his throat.  “Speaking of dead….” Joey placed his hand on top of Kristen’s head, “Are you alive there?  You haven’t moved your head since you sat down and haven’t said a word.”

Kristen mumbled and they all started laugh.

“I take that as a yes….Don’t worry dear we are about 2 hours away from the hotel and you can sleep forever.” Joey kissed her head and got up to stretch.

JC smiled as kept rubbing her back, “You think you can last 2 more hour’s sweetie?”

Before Kristen answered, Lance opened his mouth, “Dude can she even make it to the bus?”  Justin, Chris and Lance chuckled.

Brittney put her finger to her lips to quite everyone, she opened up her drink and reached for an ice cube, she leaned over to put it in Kristen’s shirt.

“Brittney Christine, I swear to god if you put that ice cube in my shirt I will seriously kick your ass to Hong Kong.”

Brittney dropped the ice and put her hands up in defense and tried to be innocent.  “What? Put an ice cube in your shirt?!  Why would I do that?”

Kristen lifted up her head and gave Brittney a look.

“Like I couldn’t hear you open the cup and dig in the ice?  Next time; try to be quite and you might win”

The guys started laughing while standing up and tossing their trash in the garbage as Kristen stayed sitting there with her head back on her arms with her eyes closed.  JC chuckled and shook his head, “I’ll carry Kristen to the bus.  We don’t want her to fall asleep while walking to the bus.”

Brittney picked up her stuff and looked up to watch the rest of the guys race to their bus and fighting to get on first, than looked back at JC and nodded.  JC picked up Kristen and started walking to the bus.  Brittney walked beside them and chatted with JC till they got to the bus.  Kristen closed her eyes and laid her head against JC shoulder while he carried her to the bus. 

Mmm he smells good.  Kristen thought. 

JC carefully walked up the bus and laid her on the couch and kissed her forehead.

“Alright see you two at the hotel.  Don’t kill each other now.” JC smirked and rubbed Brittney’s head than walked out of the bus.  Brittney moved Kristen’s feet out of the way and sat down on the couch and pulled out her book.

“This is going to be an interesting summer Kristen…one interesting summer.”

“Mmhmm.”

Brittney smiled and shook her head, opened her book and started reading.

Chapter 6 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Frustration couldn't even cover on how Kristen was feeling at the moment.  Every time she would close her eyes and start to doze off; she would be woken up by a jerk movement of the bus.  She didn't know how the guys could do it.  Rolling onto her back, she looked up at the ceiling of the bus.  Than she got into thinking, how is she going to be able to do this job that she has to do?  She's never done anything close to this before.  She's nervous around people she doesn't know.  She doesn't do well with stress.  She freaks out.  A sigh escaped from her lips.  She used to not be like this, not even close, until John.  The guy who made her the way she is today.  He hurt her every way possible, mental and physically.   Closing her eyes trying to clear the horrible memories out of her mind she felt strong hands on her arms.  Knowing that it wasn't Brittney's hands, she quickly opened her eyes looking to brown ones.

"Crap..Did I wake you?  I wasn't trying to.  Shoot."

Kristen shook her head while stretching, "No Chris, you didn't.  I just closed them.  Every time I did doze off I'd be woken up.  I gave up."

Chris took her hands and pulled her up by her feet. "Let's go sleepyhead we're at the hotel."

They both walked out of the bus into the bright sun and travel to in side the hotel where everyone else was at.  Kristen leaned against Chris' side laying her head against his arm and closed her eyes.  Chris slid his arms around her putting her head against his chest; putting his chin on top of her head.

"Don't fall asleep on me now munchkin, we are close to getting the room keys and go to our rooms and you can sleep."

"mmm...sleeeppp"

Chris rubbed her back, laughing at her muffled response.  After about 10 minutes, everything was settled and they were handed their room keys.  JC walked over to where Chris and Kristen were holding out their keycards.  Chris took his and put it in his pocket.  JC put his hand on Kristen's lower back before talking. "Here is your room key sleepyhead."

"I don't wanna moveee..I'm to comfy."

"Chris can be comfy?  Damn, never thought the old man would."

Chris glared at Justin. "You're lucky I'm holding her right now or I'd be over there kicking your ass in front of everyone."

Justin smiled, stuck his tongue out, than turned around to meet up with the rest at the elevator.

"Is there a time you two are not threatening to kill each other?  ANYWAYS...Kristen time to move."

JC and Chris both looked down at her when she didn't respond.

"Uhh Kristen?  Did you fall asleep on us?"

Kristen shook her head, "Noo...Chris carry me."

Chris and JC started laughing.  "Don't get use to it munchkin,  I'll cut ya' slack for your first time."

"JC just put my card in my back pocket."

JC and Chris exchanged looks and JC's eyes widen a bit. "Uhh..Um. I. Uh, what?"

"Just put it in my back pocket." Was all they heard, mumbled from Chris's shirt.  Chris looked up at JC and smirked wiggling his eyebrows.  With shaking hands, JC slid her keycard in her back pocket.  Chris rolled his eyes from JC's nervousness, and mouthed ‘Seriously Jace?"  JC shrugged.

"Alright, up up up, lets get you to your room."  Chris hosted her up while she wrapped her legs around his waist, putting her arms around his neck and laying her head on his shoulder.  "Like I said before, don't get use to it.  You owe me."

"mmhmmm" she whispered.

The guys laughed at the view in front of them while holding the elevator door open.  As soon as they walked in, they started cracking jokes.

"Awww..Is baby k still so tired?"

"Mmhmm...Chris stop feeling my ass."

Everyone burst out laughing leaning against the walls of the elevator.

"I am not!  I'm holding you up so I don't drop you.  Do you want me to drop you?"

When he didn't get a respond, he knew he was right.

"Yep.  I was right.  Thank you."

As soon as the doors open, everyone walked their own way going to their room.  Chris and Brittney walked down the wall till they got to Kristen and Brittney's room.  Sliding her keycard, she waited till she saw the green light and opened the door, holding it open for Chris.  Chris walked over to one of the beds and carefully laid Kristen down and tucked her in.

"Sweet dreams munchkin."  Chris kissed the top of her head than turned around to walk out.  He walked over to Brittney and hugged her and gave her a kiss on the head as well before leaving.  "Get some sleep yourself, I know I am.  The rest of the guys are probably are also.  We're thinking of doing something tonight.  I'll let you know the deal when I know."

"Alright Chris.  Talk to you later."

"Yep. Later"

Watching the door closed, she smiled.  Hmmm.  Sleep does sound good.  Walking over to the other bed, she couldn't help but chuckle to herself seeing Kristen already passed out.  Turning out the lights, she laid down and got under the covers and closed her eyes to get some much needed sleep.

Kristen stretched than rubbed her face before turning to her side to see the time.  Seeing that she slept for 4 hours, a smile came across her face.  She felt so refreshed.  Climbing out of her bed she noticed a piece of paper on the dresser.  Walking over to it, she picked it up and read it, noticing the handwriting; that she knew, o to well.

K-Dawg,
Hope you had a great nap!  I did...haha anyways; we are all up in JC & Justin's room.  Whenever you get your lazyass up, meet us there! :)

    - B-Dawg

PS: I put your stupid cell on the charger; it was beeping and driving me insane because it was dying.  O and Also, Chris told me to tell you "Steelers Rule!"

Kristen laughed softly and shook her head.  "You wish Christopher."  Putting the note down, she checked her cell phone, went and grabbed clothes to change into and walked into the bathroom.  Shower was calling her name.  Taking off her clothes, she climbed into the shower and started the water.  The warm water rolling down her skin made her muscles relax and seemed all her troubles to wash away.  After washing up, she turned off the water and got out and dried herself with a towel.  Wrapping the towel around her body, than a second towel around her hair she applied her make up.  Looking at herself in the mirror she stopped as she looked at the scar on her cheek by her jaw.  Gently she put her finger against the scar.  Kristen signed and shook her head.  "Knock it off Kris, Knock it off.  He is gone, no worries.  Don't think about the past, we got to move on.  Don't make yourself a mess."  Shaking her hands to get the jiggers out, she finished her make up, changed into jean capri's and a t-shirt.  Taking the towel off her head, she shook her hair, ran a brush though it getting the tangles out.  After added light gel to her curly/wavy hair, she washed her hands, took one last look at herself, spraying on perfume, she walked out grabbing her purse and cell phone than made her way to the guys room.  Even though she didn't know which room they were in, she could easily figure it out by all the noise coming out of one of the room.  Raising her hand up; she knocks on the door and waits for a response.  She was about to knock again, thinking they didn't hear it the first time with all the commotion going on inside that she could hear; when the door swung open and her eyes fell onto Joey standing there with a grin.

"Well look who finally woke up from her slumber."  Before taking a step into the room, Joey pulled her inside into a hug.  She hugged him back than looked at the view in front of her; Chris and Brittney playing video games; Justin helping out Brittney; Chris claiming that they were cheating; with Lance and JC sitting on the couch cracking up.  She smiled shaking her head walking into the room.  Nutcases...I work with Nutcases..she thought.  Without her eyes leaving the TV screen; Brittney spoke up.

"Well good afternoon sunshine, sleep well?"

Soon all eyes, minus Chris and Brittney's, went her way and landed on her while Joey sat back down where he was sitting before on the couch.

"O yeah.  It was heaven."

JC got up from his spot on the couch, straighten out his shirt and offered with his hands the spot he was sitting on for her.

"You sure?  I can sit on the floor."

He shook his head while reaching his hands out placing them on her arms, "No no no, sit here.  I'll sit on the arm rest, I don't care, I would be a bad host having you sit on the floor."

She sat down on the couch while JC got comfortable on the arm rest and went back to watch the view in front of them.  Lance patted Kristen's leg, "Brittney is about to kick Chris's ass."

"That's only because she is cheating!  Justin is helping her!  NOT FAIR. CHEATER!"

"Bite me Christopher.  You're just jealous."

"Oooo kinky."

"Shut up Joey....and Chrissy, kiss your player gooooddbbyyyeee."

As soon as that came out of Brittney's mouth, Chris's player died; his mouth dropped along with dropping the controller.

"Son of a bitch! You cheated!  That's the only way you won!"

Brittney smiled and stood up.  "You're just a sore loser because I won, you lost.  Suck it up."

Justin jumped up.  "Sooo while Chris throws a fit, let's go get food.  I'm STARVING."

"I'm not throwing a fit!  She cheated!"

Justin half rolled his eyes, "Whatever Chris.  Now let's get food downstairs."  Justin grabbed Brittney's arm and pulled her behind him walking to the door and out in the hall way.

"Justin let me go!  I can walk!  You're going to pull my arm out of the socket!  STOP I CAN WALKKKK."

Chris stood up and smiled, "Good she is getting punished.  I feel better now."

The rest stood up and walked into the hallway on the way to the elevator; with Justin and Brittney standing in front of it.

"God look, you could have waited with them and not yank me down the hallway.  They made it here before the door even open."

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever."  Justin pushed her into the elevator as soon as the door open and the rest of the group got inside.  As soon as the door closed, Kristen grabbed onto Lance and JC arms, which were on either side of her breathing slowly and calmly.  They both looked down at her as soon as she grabbed onto them.  Lance spoke up first; "Kristen are you okay?"

JC reached around with his other arm and places his hand on top of hers, "What's wrong?"

The other three turned around to see what was going on behind them.

"Y-y-yeaahh....I uhh jus-t-t have a fear of um-m elevators."

Brittney hit her forehead with her hand, "Shit I forgot.  I would have remembered this if dickhead over here wasn't yanking on my arm."

"I'm not a dickhead, and seriously?  You're afraid of elevators?  I don't think I know everyone that is."

Kristen nodded her head wishing the damn thing would get to the floor faster.

"Ever since I was 10 I have been."  JC rubbed the top of her hand as Lance started rubbing her arm, "It was before we moved to FL, from ILL, and we were in a hotel and the elevator dropped down one floor while I was in it.  I have soo many nightmare's of being on an elevator and it dropping ever since than."

"Dammmnnn..." Chris started tapping his foot on the floor, "Damnit now I'm thinking of it come on elevator go faster!"

It seemed like forever till they got the lobby; as soon as the doors open Chris hurried off first, than the rest of the group got out.

"Way to wait for us Chris.  Thanks bud."

Chris opened the door and held it open for the others; after they walked in he bowed.

"Anytime."

After they got food, they sat down at the table and ate while talking about the tour, everywhere they would be going, all the shows, ideas of places to go on days off in the city's, and talking about how much fun they would have.  You could tell by the look in each one of the guys' eyes that they loved what they do; their face would light up talking about fans.  Their chatter was interrupted by the sound of the band, Poison, coming out of Kristen's purse; her cell phone.  Looking at the number, seeing Johnny's name on the caller ID, she excused herself and walked out of the dinning room to be clear of the noise.

Chris sat back and patted his stomach. "I still can't believe she is into classic rock.  She doesn't...look like..."

Brittney looked up; finish chewing her food and interrupted him, "O I know what you mean.  That's what I love about her; she's not your "normal" girly girl.  Yeah she loves shopping, loves the color pink, bla bla bla, but she loves sports and all kinds of music."

 Justin picked at his food than set his fork down, "I wonder what Johnny wants."

Lance gave Justin a weird look watching Justin play with his food, than shift his eyes over to JC as hearing the rustle sound of the newspaper as he turn the pages not putting the paper down.  Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Joey's hand slowly coming over to his plate to take one of his strawberries; slapping Joey's hand he turned his attention back to Justin.

"I dunno man.  She does now work for him, business call I am guessing."

Joey quickly and swiftly grabbed a strawberry off of Lance's plate and plopped it in his mouth before Lance got it back, "What time is sound check tomorrow Britt?"

Lance eyes narrowed at Joey.

Brittney laughed. "It's at 3, and don't be late."  Everyone's eyes shifted to Justin.

"It was one time!  God, let it goooo."

Chris's eyes shifted towards the door when he heard it barged open. "Oooo...doesn't seem the phone call went good."

Kristen plopped back into her chair and tossed her cell on the table. "Idiots; I swear;  People are idiots."

"Uhh, I know Johnny can be a pain and all but I've never heard..."

Kristen put her elbow on her table and sat her chin on her hand and interrupted Joey, "No no, not Johnny.  His phone call was just a check up and making sure I haven't tried to commit suicide because of you 5.  It was the iiddiiooottt that called me right after Johnny's phone call; which by the way Britt, he is going to call you this afternoon."

JC folded the newspaper he was reading and put it on the table.

Kristen rubbed her face before she continued.  "You're little guy thinks tomorrow you can fit a interview at the radio station at 7 am, you need to leave the hotel at 6am, than rush to your photo shoot at 10:30 than be back for sound check at 3, than your show at night."

All the guys moaned, "Damnit are you serious?"

Kristen looked up to see everyone's eyes on her, "Serious as a heart attack Lance, serious as a heart attack."

"I'm going to be so tired before we even have the show.  How are we supposed to have any energy for the show?"

Kristen patted Chris's arm.  "Sleep in the van on the way to and from places.  You'll probably be able to fit a nap after sound check....Hey Britt and I have to go with you to all of the stuff also, trust me I'm not happy about this either......God if I could get my hands around his neck I'd..."  Brittney grabbed a strawberry from Lance's plate and shoved it in her mouth before she could finish.  The guys chuckled looking at Kristen's eyes narrow looking at Brittney.  Brittney smiled, "ANYWAYS....lets just chill tonight in someone's room and just watch a movie or something, just chill."

Justin stood up and tossed his trash away, "Sounds good to me.  Let's have it JC's & my room."

Kristen grabbed the leaf part of the strawberry and threw it at Brittney than stood up.

"Alright let's get this party started."

They all agreed and got up throwing the rest of the trash in the garbage while making their way out of the dinning room and to the elevator while trying to come to an agreement on what kind of movie to rent over the TV back up in the room.  While waiting for the elevator doors to open, they came to a conclusion everyone going back to their room to change into pjs than meet back at JC and Justin's room to watch some comedy they could find on the hotel TV.  Kristen was off day dreaming in her own world when she felt a warm hand on her bank.  The feeling of his hand on her back sent tingles all throughout her body.  She looked up as her eyes fell a pond just about the most beautiful blue eyes she has ever seen.  "Do you want to take the stairs?  I'll go with you so you don't have to use the elevator."  Noticing that she kept staring into his eyes, a slight blush came across her cheeks as she turned her head to look ahead of her.

 "Its okay..I mean I have to get use to it I guess, all hotels have elevators."

"Are you sure?  I don't mind at all."

A small smile came across her lips as she looked back up at him. "I'm positive JC.  I have to get over my fears sooner or later."

If it couldn't happen any slower, the elevator finally dinged, letting them know it was finally on the floor and the doors open.  They all piled into the elevator and soon noticed that JC's hand never left her back.  Her head started to cloud up going off to her own little lala land when she was quickly pulled out by Brittney's voice.

"CHRIS I see that look on your face and the way your fingers are moving. YOU BETTER not hit every floor on the way up to our floor or I'll kill you!  And that's final!"

Everyone laugh as Chris pouted.  Soon she felt the hand that was on her back moving off and finding its way to her hand, gently squeezing it when he finally got a hold of it.  Totally started she looked up to see him looking down at her.

"Squeeze my hand when you start to freak out.  Don't be afraid of hurting me I can take it."

A smile came across his face almost making her melt as she nodded.  As soon as she felt it starting its way up she started squeezing his hand.  JC chuckled while rubbing her hand with his thumb trying to calm her.  As soon as she felt his thumb rub her hand; she felt like her whole body went numb.  Okay Kristen just breathe.  Just breathe.  It's just JC.  Just JC.  You're friend.....You're hot dream dead handsome friend who has the most dreamiest blue eyes ever and the sexiest voice....God the things I'd do...No no; Kristen wake up wake up. Earth to Kristen wake up!  Blinking a couple of times remembering she was in an elevator with her friends; with JC holding her hand, slowly rubbing her hand with his thumb while squeezing it.  God his skin is so soft...Ahhh God knock it off Kristen.  She felt a slightly squeeze on her hand that brought her back from cloud 9, realizing that it was JC.  Her eyes slowly shifted up looking to at a smiling JC.  She couldn't help by smile back as she took a step out as the doors open slowly letting go of his hand.  Brittney hooked her arm into hers' before she could do anything; being dragged to their room while everyone broke up to their own rooms to change.

"Alright us girlies will meet up with ya'll in about 5 mins."

"Do you really neeeed to drag me?  I can walk you know.  All I have to do it put one foot in front of the other, it really isn't hard."

Brittney took her keycard out of her pocket and stuck it in the slot than opened the door as soon as it turned green.

"Uh huh right."

Before Kristen could open her mouth to say, Brittney pushed her inside and closed the door behind her.

"God, could you two make it any more ways of actions on showing that you got crushes on each other."

Walking over to her suitcase she grabbed a pair of sweats and a t-shirt than looked up at Brittney confused.

"O don't look confused.  You know what I'm talking about."

Kristen kept looking at her like she lost her mind than walked into the bathroom to change.

Brittney rolled her eyes going digging in her suitcase finding pj pants and a tank top and changed into them.

"Don't give me that.  I saw it on you and JC's face.  The little hand holding; the smiling...." She leaned against the wall. "I'm not blind.  I wasn't born yesterday."

A smirk came across Brittney's face as the bathroom door opened and Kristen appeared with a smile on her face than rolling her eyes.  Tossing her clothes onto her suitcase, she grabbed her cell and walked to the front door.

"Alright lets' go and see your lover boy."

Kristen quickly turned fast on her heels looking at Brittney with her mouth dropped.  Brittney laughed and opened the door walking into the hallway.

"Alright, you're soon to be lover boy."

"I swear to god Brittney," Kristen grabbed her arm, "You say a word I'll kill you."

Brittney smiled than linked her arm with hers' walking down toe Justin and JC's room.

"I won't tell a soul."

"Why do I have a feeling I shouldn't trust you?"

Brittney turned around putting her hand against her chest.

"O that hurt."

Kristen laughed and knocked on the door.

"Good"

A small smile came across Brittney's face as she turned her back to Kristen hearing the locks being undone by the door.

"...You never said I couldn't do anything with my own hands."

Kristen's eyes widen, but shut her mouth as the door open and Justin appeared in front of it.

"Ahh the ladies are here, come on in to my humble slumber pad."

"Slumber pad? That's the BEST you could of came up with curly?"

Justin laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

"JC's changing he should be out in a min.  Popcorn is on the table with sodas and there is blankets out and all that jazz."

Brittney froze in her steps and slowly tuend around to look at Justin.

"O dear god...tell me you didn't say that."

JC opened the bathroom door and looked at them confused.

"Didn't say what?" JC peeped in.

"All that jazz."

"Yeah..i did say ‘and all that jazz'..why?"

Brittney covered her face as Kristen started laughing.

"No..no please.. this can't be serious. KRISTEN says ‘and all that jazz'.  It drives me insane.  I never found anyone else that use that line...please tell me I'm dreaming." Brittney walked into the other room complaining as the others started laughing.

"Yes!  Someone else to help me driver her to insanity!"

Kristen and Justin hand five each other while JC went and open the door letting the rest of the guys in.  They all walked into the room and got ready to watch the move.  Chris and Brittney spread out on the floor in front of the TV, Justin spread out on the chair, and Joey, Lance, Kristen and JC sat on the couch.  JC slid his arm behind Kristen and she felt a shiver run down her body.  She guessed that he felt her shiver as without a hesitation; he took the blanket that was next to him and laid it out across the both of them.  She softly whispered a ‘thank you' and felt him gently squeeze her shoulder as reinsurance.  Brittney looked back at JC and Kristen out of the corner of her eye and smiled.  Gently she nudged Chris.  Chris turned and looked at her giving a confused look.  With her eyes; she motion Chris to look back.  After realizing what she was doing, he slowly turned his head casual and saw what Brittney was looking back.  He turned his head back to Brittney and smiled like he was reading her mind.  They both nodded and went back to watching the movie.  After the movie was over, they all said their goodbyes all broke off to their bedrooms to get a good night sleep to get ready for the ungodly busy day the next day.

Chapter 7 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

If morning couldn't have come any faster, it seemed like it did to group of seven.  After many cups of coffee and breakfast; they all piled into the van, leaning against each other taking a nap on the way to the interview.  The radio interview flew by with colors and soon they were all piled back into the van and soon back to sleep.  Mike turned his head back to look at the sad bunch and chuckled to himself while shaking his head than turning back around to look at the road in front of them seeing the next stop up ahead.

"Wake up my little bright eye bushy tail ray of sunshine's!"

They all moaned at the sound of Mike's voice, pulling them out of dream land; stretching their stiff bodies.

"Five more minute daddy." Justin mumbled.

"Five more minutes my ass.  Don't make me have to drag your skinny ass out of this van.  What a nice scene that would make for the photographers."

Chris snickered while Justin groaned and flicked Justin in the ear.

"Wake up little baby we are here."

Justin swatted at Chris's hand.  "Do that again and you want have a finger."

"Aww is the little baby trying to threaten me?"

Just as Justin was reaching for Chris, Mike opened the van door and yanked Chris out.

"Wait till we get back to the hotel...than beat his ass up Chris.  Don't want to ruin you're little pretty faces before getting pictures taken."

Everyone laughed while piling out of the car; minus Justin who was mumbled something about kicking Chris's old ass while walking into the building.  The two girls plopped onto the couch as the guys were dragged in the back to get ready.

"God Mike, how on earth do you do this?"

Mike laughed and patted the top of Brittney's' head before walking off. "Naps."

"Ooo..Nap...nap sounds gooood right now."  Brittney stretched before she got comfortable laying down on the couch.

"Put your damn legs behind me not on me idiot." Kristen pushed her legs off of her lap.  Brittney laughed while sliding her legs behind Kristen, "Better?"
"Why yes, yes it is a lot better." Setting her purse down on the floor she leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes until she heard the five voices; that she claim were now trying to kill her.  Slowly, she opened her eyes as she heard footsteps coming closer.

"Aww I wanna join and nap with you guyssss.  Not fair."

Brittney rolled over to her other side, having her back towards them.  "Justin I swear to God, if you lay on top of me I will seriously kill you."

"If you laid on top of her Justy, you'd prolly crush her."

"Are you trying to call me fat, old man?"  Justin turned around on his heels to come face to face to Chris.

Kristen laughed while shaking her head, "He's just saying your big boned."

Justin smiled than turned around to face Kristen and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "Awwwww I love youuuuu."

The rest of the guys walked up laughing seeing the view in front of them.

"Yeah yeah yeah love you too, now go to work.  Faster you get done, faster you can go and nnaaappppp."

"Ooo I like the sound of that plan." Joey rubbed his chin pondering the thought.

Chris and Joey walked over to the photographer while JC, Justin and Lance stayed and chatted up with Kristen until they were called.   While chatting, Kristen started to rub her arms to get warm.

"Holy crap what the hell did they do, jack the AC to 50 degrees or something?  It's freezing in here."

"I have a sweatshirt in the back if you want to borrow it." JC offered and before she could answer, he turned around and walked to the back to get it.

"Well....I guess I don't get to answer that now do I?"

Lance and Justin laughed until they heard their names being called to go on the set.

Justin groaned and Lance rolled his eyes. "Maannnn."

Kristen waved them off with her hands. ‘Go go, I'll tell JC when he comes back.  Remember, sooner you get this done, sooner you can cry back into your nice warm bed and go to sleep."

Lance smiled while grabbing Justin and walking to the set. "Ooo I'll keep that repeating in my mind the whole time now."

Soon JC walked back with a sweatshirt in hand and Kristen waved him off to meet up with the rest of the guys while pulling the sweatshirt over her.  She couldn't help but smile as her nose picked up his sent around the edge of the sweatshirt.  "God he smells good."  She mumbled while looking up at the guys, making fools of themselves.  Soon she was taking out of her own little land as she herd her cell phone going off.  Reaching it and reading the caller ID, she saw the name of her cousin and smiled.

"Holla."

"Princess Kristen!"

Kristen laughed while lying down on the couch, getting comfortable, laying her legs on top of Brittney.

"haha yep.  So how are you?"

"Fine fine.  Now tell me, what has been going on these past couple of days in the wonderful world of Kristen."

Kristen smiled while closing her eyes thinking of everything that's been happening since the last time she talked to her cousin.

"A lot...sit down, relax, get a drink, snack, whatever, and I'll tell you everything."

Kristen shifted a little to get comfortable, knowing this was going to be a long chat.

***

Chris looked over at JC and followed his eyes, which landed on Kristen, who was chatting on her phone with someone.  Chris smirked and elbowed JC in the side.

JC shoved his elbow and rubbed his side. "Dude man that was my rib, what the hell."

Chris stretched his legs out, "Soooo, do you have something to tell me?"

JC turned his head to Chris giving him a question look, "About?"

"Dude, you know what I'm talking about.  Don't act stupid."

"Serious, I don't know what you are talking about."

Chris shook his head, "Keep your day job man, never become an actor....I'm talking about Kristen."

"Huh?  What? What about her?"

Chris sighed while laughing to himself, "O shut up, I just saw the look in your eyes when I said her name man.  You just lit up.  Explain."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

Chris sighed loudly while turning his head to look at the rest of the guys, seeing Joey and Justin picking on each other and Lance talking to the photographer.  He turned his head back and looked at JC.

"I'm not dumb."

JC started to chew on his bottom lip and signed.

"I don't know what to say."

"You like her."  Chris put his hands behind him and leaned back.

"What isn't there to like?"

"She hates the Steelers."

JC laughed taking his eyes off of her and back to Chris.

"YOU just don't like that part."

"Well, yes, of course.  Not my fault they are amazing and the Bears are not.  She's just jealous."

JC rolled his eyes while chuckling.

"According to you."

"Why yes, because what I think and say is right.  Now; anyways, about you.....You like her, you just admitted it, and she likes you."

JC stopped laughing and looked at him with a stern look.

"How do you know?"

Chris sighed; did he have a stamp across his head saying ‘clueless'?

 "Dude I wasn't born yesterday; the whole elevator thing, holding her hand, being all sweet and shit, and than during the movie, hheellooo sparks where everywhere, could have caught the place on fire.  I'm not the only one who has seen it.  Brittney and I have talked.  The guys noticed it also, we've talked about it."

JC's face lit up, than turned to a light blush realizing that he got caught and thought to himself.  This whole time I thought I wasn't noticed.

JC eyes shifted back towards Kristen, seeing her laugh to whoever she was on the phone with than looked down back at his hands, picking at his nails while chewing on the inside of his cheek.

"Is it really that noticeable?"

Chris sat up straight than looked back at the rest of the guys.

"Yep.  You should try and do something about it man."

All of a sudden, JC looked unsure.  "What if li--"

Chris put his hand up and interrupted him.  "No what if, do it.  Take her out on a take, or just you two hang or something.  You'll kick yourself later if you don't."

JC sighed and put his hands to his side, "I guess you're right."

Chris smiled, "Dude I'm already right, you know that." He pushed himself up with his hands than gave JC one to help pull him up. "If you need any help with planning or, anything you know we will help you."

JC took his hand and pulled himself up.

"Thanks man."

Chris patted his back. "Anytime man, anytime."  His eyes shifted towards Kristen again than back to JC, "That's what brothers are for.  Now let's get this show on the road."

***

Couple hours later, the photo shoot was done and they all arrived back to the hotel and everyone went to their own room to take a very much needed nap.  After napping for 2 hours, Brittney awoke and rubbed her face than rolled over to her side to see if Kristen was awake.  After a couple of seconds, hearing water running in the bathroom, Kristen was taking a shower.  Brittney closed her eyes waiting for her to emerge from the bathroom to have some girl chit chat.  Fifteen minutes later, Brittney opened her eyes as she heard the bathroom open.

"Had a nice nap?"

Kristen rubbed her hair with the towel and looked at Brittney.

"O man you have no idea.  I feel like a million bucks."

Brittney laughed and rolled onto her back. "I agree with you on that one.  God I don't know how they do it.  I'm already dying, and we have couple more months of this shit.  I don't think I can do it."

Kristen laughed softly while wrapping her hair with the towel to get the rest of the water out of her hair.

"If I can do it, you can."

"Ah, true true, shit if you can do it anyone can."

"I'll take that as a complement."

Brittney pushed back the covers on her bed with her feet and stood up, walking to the bathroom laughing.

"Hey, I'm just speaking the truth."

Brittney stopped in her tracks, as something caught her eye.

"Did you drop a piece of paper?"

Kristen looked up from going though her suitcase to find something to wear, "Huh?"

Brittney walked over to the door and picked up the folded paper and read the name ‘Kristen' on the front, than walked back to Kristen; handing it to her.

"Its for you."

Kristen looked at her confused than took the piece of paper out of her hand.

"Uhh okay."

"I'm going to go take a shower, I feel gross."

Kristen laughed and tapped her arm with the paper, "Go go"

Brittney walked into the bathroom and closed the door and got into the shower.  Kristen slowly sat down on her bed and opened the folded paper to see what it was.

Kristen,

I know you are asleep, so I didn't want to knock and wake up, or Brittney up.  I was hoping you would be open tonight to do something, just you and I.  I'm at sound check now and I'll want to take a shower after.  I'll pick you up around 6?  Let me know.  Hope to see you tonight.

  - JC

Ps:  Hope you slept well.

 

Kristen held her breathe and mumbled to herself.  "Did he just ask me out on a date? Oh my God.  Oh my God."  A smile formed over her face as she got up and knocked on the bathroom door.  As soon as she heard Brittney's voice, she opened the door and closed it behind her; not able to take the smile off her face.

"Brittney..You're not going to believe this."

Chapter 8 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Walking out of the elevator, JC and Chris lagged behind the rest of the guys talking.

"So, I did what you said."

"Did what?" Chris took his eyes off his friends in front of him and over to JC.

"Before we left for sound check, I slid a note, asking Kristen out for a date tonight before our show.  I didn't want to knock on the door and wake them up."

Chris smiled.  "FINALLY someone listens to me, God."

JC rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah yeah. I'm picking her up around 6 at her room."

Chris glanced at his watch, "Ah, so you got an hour to get ready?"

Right as JC opened his mouth to reply, he heard his name being yelled across the hallway.

"What?"

"You got a note taped to our dooorrrr.  Girl handwriting. Oooooo JC a pimp!"  Justin took the note off the door and started to unfold it.

JC hurried down to the hallway to their room and snatched the paper out of his hand.

"I don't see your name on it."

Justin smiled. "Sooo who is it froommm?"
JC opened the folded paper and noticed the handwriting.  All of a sudden he felt nervous.

JC,

 I would love to go out with you tonight.  I'll see you at 6 dear.  Hope sound check went well!

   - Kristen

PS: Brittney says thanks for not waking us up. Haha. :)

JC felt a weight lift off his shoulders as a smile came across his face.  Folding the piece of paper, he felt warm air touch both sides of his neck.  Quickly, he turned around to come face to face to Chris and Justin.

"Jesus, do you have to read over my shoulder?  Can you guys be any more nosey?"

Chris and Justin both smiled.

"Sooo?" Chris rocked back and forth on his feet waiting for an answer.

"She said yes."

"DUDE you're going on a date with Kristen!? ROCK ON!"

JC turned around and opened the door and walked in ignoring the commotion going on outside the door.  He walked over to his suitcase and pulled out clothes to wear and walked into the bathroom.  Tossing off his sweats from sound check, he hoped into the shower and turned on the water.  Thinking about the date, he felt his stomach go into knots.  He took his time washing his hair and body than stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist.  JC reached over and wiped the steam off the mirror and looked at himself.  He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.  God, why am I so nervous?  Its Kristen, not some random stranger that I haven't met before.  I sing infront of millions of people.  What is wrong with me?  He softly laughed to himself while changing into jeans and pulling on a black button down shirt.  He walked out of the bathroom buttoning the cuffs of his shirt and looked up to see Lance, Justin, Joey and Chris sitting on the couch playing video games.  As soon as we walked out, all four heads turned and paused the game smiling at him.

"Why are you ALL here?"

"To see you before your big date, duuhhh" Joey wiggled his eyebrows.

JC rolled his eyes reaching for his socks and putting them on. "It's not a big date.  It's just dinner and talking."

"Uhh huuuhhhh." Chris smirked.

"Kristen, huh?  Finally you made a move.  We've been waiting for a while for you to finally do something."

JC pulled on his shoes and took one last look at the mirror.

"I look okay?"

The guys burst out laughing.

"God don't be a girl.  I thought this wasn't a BIG DATE man." Lance said.

JC reached for his wallet; stuck it in his pocket than reached for his watch and put it on.

"Its not, I just wanted to make sure I looked fine."

"You look fine man."

"What are you guys doing while I'm gone?"

Lance ran his hands in his fresh showered hair. "Brittney is going to come over after you get Kristen and we're just going to hang; play video games, order pizza and what not till you two get back."

JC nodded than made his way to the door. "Alright I'm out.  See you guys later."

"If you hurt her, we'll beat your ass.  She is like a sister to us."

"Last thing I would ever do is hurt her." JC smiled and closed the door.  One thing he didn't have to worry about, them liking her.  He took a deep breath and walked down to Brittney and Kristen's room.  When he finally got to the door he stood in front of it and waited for courage to knock on the door.  God, I'm acting like a high schooler.  He shook his hands to shake away the nerves and knocked on the door.  He could hear shuffling and voices on the other side of the door.  When the door slowly opened; he felt like he was going to throw up.  His eyes landed on Brittney and smiled.  Brittney smiled back and held the door open.

"Come on in.  She'll be out in a min....KRISTEN! JC IS HERE!"

JC nodded and walked in.

"I'll be out in a minute JC."

"Take you're time, no rush."

"Now, keep your hands to yourself, don't try no funny business."

JC chuckled and shoved his hands in his back pockets. "You don't have to worry.  I'll be a good boy."

Brittney laughed while sliding her cardkey in her pocket and cell phone.

"Don't keep her out all night.  You got a shower tonight.

JC closed his eyes and shook his head smiling "Yes mommy."

"Aww good boy." Brittney patted his arm as Kristen opened the bathroom door and walked out.  Instantly, JC's eyes landed on Kristen's and they both broke out into a smile.

"Y-Y-You look beautiful."  Great you idiot, way to stutter and look dumb.  Nice.

Kristen felt her cheeks heat up as she reached for her purse. "Thank you; and might I add you look handsome."

Brittney clicked her tongue and opened the door. "I'm out. I'll be hanging with the guys.  Be good guys."  She winked and closed the door behind her making her way to the room to meet up with the rest of the guys.

"Ready?"  His eyes slowly looked her up and down and smiled.

Kristen looked around the room to make sure she had everything and than slipped on her flats.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

JC held the door open, "Ladies first."

JC walked out behind her and slid his hand on her lower back as they walked towards the elevator.

"So where you taking me?"

Softly his fingers rubbed her lower back, "There's a small little Italian place right down the street from the hotel.  I hope that is okay?"

Kristen looked up at his blue eyes, "It's more than okay, sounds perfect."

JC looked down at her and smiled. "Good."

 

They made it to dinner without getting attacked by a single fan, which surprised them both.  The whole time they laughed and had a great time just talking about anything and everything from their family, friends, past, told stories and held hands.  JC looked at his watched and signed, "I guess we should get going or mommy and daddies are going to be worried."  They both laughed as they got up and straighten their outfits.  JC reached for her hand and smiled.  JC paid the bill and they both walked out of the restaurant, hand in hand walking back to the hotel.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight, it was wonderful."

JC squeezed her hand, "No, thank you for coming with me, and it was wonderful."

"Surprise you didn't have Mike or anyone with you."

JC nodded his head to the clerk behind the counter at the hotel as they walked by and pushed the elevator button.

"It wasn't easy.  I begged.  I got on my hands and knees.  It was pathetic."

They both giggled, pitching the image and walked into the elevator.  JC arm slid around Kristen's waist and pulled her close to him, wrapping both arms around her as he felt her arms slid around her waist.  Setting his chin on the top of her head; he closed his eyes; enjoying every moment.  They warmth of her body against his, the softness of her skin, how she smelt, everything.  It felt perfect.  She fit perfected in his arms.  It was perfect.  Neither of them wanted this moment to end. The dinging of the elevator took them both out of trace, moved their arms from around each other and held each others hand and stepped off the elevator, together.  As they got to Kristen's room, she turned around to face him and looked up into his eyes.

"Thank you again for taking me out JC.  I had a great time."

JC licked his lips and looked back down at her.  "You're welcome, and thank you.  I had a wonderful time.  I haven't had that great of a time in a long time."

A smile came across Kristen's lips, "I'm glad."

JC shoved his hands in his back pockets and got nervous.

"You uhh...going to the show tonight?"

"Mhm.  Like I'm going to miss you're first show of the tour?  Righttttt."

JC chuckled lightly and licked his lips again. "Good, a-are you going, umm, to the after party?"

Kristen's eyes slowly went to the floor and licked her lips also, "Uh huh, like I'm going to um, miss that.  That and I know if I didn't want to go, one of the guys would come in, kidnap me, and drag me to it."

They both laughed, knowing that was true.  Nervously, JC put her finger under her chin and lifted it up so he could look into her eyes.  They both looked at each other, until finally JC made the move that they both wished.  Slowly JC's head came closer to Kristen's and kissed her forehead, than moved his lips to her cheek, than to her nose, than slowly to her lips.  They could feel each others breath on each other lips.  After hovering over her lips, he kissed her gently.  When he felt her kissing him back, he slid his other hand to her cheek and tilt his head to deepen the kiss.  Her arms slid around his neck and her hands went to his hair and kept with the kiss; feeling all giddy inside.  Just as they were going to deepen the kiss more, a flash went off and they both froze.  They herd soft voices and knew instantly who it was.  They slowly both pulled back and turned sideways to see 5 heads sticking out of JC's and Justin's room.  When they noticed that they were caught, their heads popped back in the door and closed the door.  Instantly, JC and Kristen's face turned bright red.  Kristen leaned back against the door catching her breath as JC put his hands against the door, on either side of her and placed his forehead against the door catching his breath also.

"Did they just take a picture?"

JC chuckled, "I swear to God I'm going to kill them..."

"Not if I beat you to it first."

JC leaned back and looked back down at her, set his hands on her waist and smiled.

"Soo.. uhh.."

Kristen chewed on her bottom lip, "Soo..."

"Uhh..us..um. what does this make us?" JC licked his lips.

Kristen felt her breath shorten "Umm..w-w-whatever you want?"  After that left her lips, she closed her eyes, wishing she could of taken that back.  God that sounded better in my head.  Ugh I look like an idiot now. Fuck.

JC gently moved his fingers against her skin trying to hide that he was shaking.

"I uhh..I like you."

JC wanted to kick himself.  Could he sound any more of a middle schooler?  Kristen on the other hand, felt like she couldn't breathe.  She felt butterflies going crazy in her stomach.  She opened her eyes and looked up at him shocked.

"I l-like you too."

JC's eyes widen.  Did he just hear what he thought he head?  A smile tugged at his lips.

"So, let me get this right.  I like you, and you like me."

"Uh..yeahh?"

JC laughed, "Wow could we sound any more like middle schoolers right there?"

Kristen laughed along with him. "I swear I don't act like that and get all tongue tied.  I uhh I don't know what got over me."

JC placed one of his hands on her cheek and gently rubbed her skin with his thumb.

"Might as well keep out middle school ways going..wanna be my girlfriend?  Yes or no?"

They both giggled at how dumb it sounded.  Kristen eye's met with his with a smile on her face. "I check yes."

He quickly kissed her and signed. "I should get going before they break out again and this time, who knows what they will do next." His eyes lingered on her lips, "I'll see you tonight?"

"Yeahhh" she whisperd.  They kissed again, a little longer than the last one and smiled when they broke away.
"See you tonight."

"See you tonight." JC kissed her forehead; winked and made his way down to his room.  Kristen watched him for a couple of steps, than went into her room; walked to her bed and fell backwards on it; closing her eyes.  He fingers went across her swollen lips and smiled.  She really couldn't have been any happier than she was at that moment.  "Maybe Brittney was right about this summer...maybe its finally time everything turns around."

 

As soon as JC got to his door, he knew the guys would be attacking him with million of questions.  Quickly; he slid his cardkey in and opened the door to find all eyes just staring at him.  JC tossed the keycard on the table and walked past them like he didn't see them.

"I see that it went well."

"Veerrryyyy wellll." Lance added with Chris and nudged him.

"I'm going to kill you all.  Did you reallllly have to do that?"

Joey jumped up "Yep!"

Brittney stood up and grabbed her stuff.  "Alright, I'm off.  Thanks guys, had fun tonight.  Kick ass at the show, I'll be watching and I'll see you all losers at the afterparty."

The guys got up and nodded and watched JC walked into the bathroom and close the door.

"I'll go get allll the juicy details and let you know it all tonight" Brittney winked and walked out, skipping to her room not able to weight for everything she will be told.

As soon as JC closed the bathroom door, he leaned his back against it and signed, having a huge smile across his face.  He looked up at the mirror and touched his still swollen lips, than licked them.  He could still slightly taste her strawberry lip-gloss.

"Now this is something I can get use to tasting all the time." He whispered to himself.  Cracking his knuckles he took a deep breath and opened the door and talked to himself once more.

"Lets get this over with..faster its done, faster I can be with her again."

Chapter 9 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
Brittney skipped down the hallway to the room her and her best friend was staying.  Hurrying with her keycard, she got into the room, tossed her stuff on the couch and walked to the bedroom with a huge smile on her face.  She looked down at her best friend who looked back up at her with a smile on her face also.  Brittney plopped onto the bed, on her stomach, next to Kristen.

"Spill."

Kristen laughed.  It's been a while since they had this "gossip girl chit chat" over dates in a while.

"Comeee oonnn.  I'm hanging on a string.  Don't be a bitch." Brittney whined.

Kristen rolled onto her back and looked up at the ceiling.

"It was amazing, wait no. WAY more amazing.  Brittney you don't understand, I never thought I'd ever be, like so giddyish over anyone, after John, anymore."

Brittney smiled. ‘Yeah yeah yeah gimmy the juicy stuff.  Come on you're killing me."

A bigger smile came on her face as she remembered everything that happen that night.

"Well, as you were here when he first came on, I'll start after you left.  So we leave the room and he links his arm with mine, and again he offers to go down the stairs since I'm afraid of elevators, but I convince him that I can do it.  I mean god, we have a whole tour and more than half we'll be in a hotel, I gotta suck it up.  Anyways, so we walk to the restaurant, which you would love.  Good food, okay bake to the date, so we get there, we get to our table and yeah you can totally tell we both were nervous.  I mean, I don't know why, I've never been nervous around him before.  We've been friends for a month and half ya know?"  Kristen sighed before she continued, "So we're sitting there and we talked about everything and anything under the sun.  We talked about our families and...."

Brittney interrupted her, "Um. Does he know about your mom?"

Kristen closed her eyes and shook her head, "No..I-I-I didn't want to ruin the night and anyways I don't want pity that my mom is like the span of satin.  I don't want him to think of me any different."

"Kristen he isn't going to think of you any different because of her.  You are the person you are today because of that shit.  He is going to know sooner or later."

Kristen sighed.  "I know..I don't think I'm ready to tell him about her yet...ya' know?  Just like John....He doesn't know anything about all that John stuff....none of the guys do, but I know its coming to come back and he'll find out, I mean hmm how am I suppose to bring it up? O hey JC my mom is an alcoholic, has been for years, and treats me like shit, and my last boyfriend, John, raped and physically abused me, or yet lets bring up freshmen year of high school when I nearly killed myself.  O yeah that's a great way to start a first date."

Brittney put her hand over Kristen's mouth.  "I know what you are trying to say, when you feel comfortable than you can tell him.  You know that both subjects are something he is going to need to know.  Now let's go back to this date."

Kristen pushed Brittney's hand off her mouth, sighed, and continued.

"But yeah, we talked about our families, like he knows I have 2 older sisters; younger sister; 2 nephews and a niece, but we got into like detail and all that, and talked about where we lived, our childhood, talked about our friends, and told stories.  It was like, so comfortable to talk to each other ya know?  It seemed like we've known each other for years.  He held my hand the whole time.  No fan's even bothered us, which shocked us both.  We held hands on the way back, and well you saw what happen in front of our door.  You bitch."

Brittney smiled "Hey that was sooo Chris's idea on that one!  Which by the way, the picture is simply adorable.  It's on Justin's digital camera...TELL ME about the kiss come onnnn.  How are his lips?"

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Soft.  When he kissed me, I couldn't breathe, I had all these butterflies, it just..felt right.  O god he is such a great kisser."

They both giggled and popped up on their elbows.

"Well, when JC walked in the room, he had this huge smile on his face; I didn't know he could smile that big.  He looked like he was walking on cloud 9.  Right now, the guys are drilling him."

Kristen rolled over onto her stomach.

"God...I've never had a relationship start off this great before...never"     

"God Kris, I haven't seen you this happy since...well its' been a long time, since with everything happening the past year.  I know it's been a hard year for you, trust me I know.  You're slowly and finally letting it all go.  You're finally taking the next step.  I'm so happy for yo--...WAIIITTT you said relationship..."

Kristen tapped her fingers against the bed than looked up at her best friend and smiled.
"BULLSHIT.  You know how many girls are jealous of you now!? Well of course they were before this, that you were friends with him, but....OH MY GOD JC is your boyfriend.  Hot shit."

Kristen laughed.  Brittney always seem to over reacted with, well anything.  She explained how JC asked her out and Brittney doubled over in laughter than claimed it was the funniest, yet cutest thing ever.  Kristen rolled her eyes than looked over at the clock.  They've been talking for about an hour and that in 15 minutes they would all have to leave to get down to the stadium for the show for tonight.  If someone told her this morning that her life would be taking a huge turn for the best, she would of called them liars.  Soon they heard banging on their door, they both got up guessing it was the guys to get them, Brittney head to the door while Kristen went to her purse to pull out her ID, lip-gloss, chap-stick and her cell phone and put them all in her pockets.  Brittney opened the door to find Chris standing there with a huge smile on his face than whispered to Brittney, "So you got the juicy detail?" Brittney nodded than looked back at Kristen watching her put stuff in her pockets, not paying attention to what was going on.

"JC tell you anything?"

"Yeah, but I bet you got all the details and whatever you girls do when you talk.  Damn I dunno what she did to him but god, he has this extra energy."

Brittney looked back at Chris.  "O he does the same to her; it has been a long time since she has been this happy.  I had a feeling this tour would be a life changer."

Chris looked out in the hallway and saw the rest of the guys coming out of the room and down their way.

"Hey Britt, you got the room key right?"

Brittney patted her pocket to feel the room key. "Yep.  Ready to go?"

Kristen ran her hand though her wav hair and walked to the door, "Yep. Hello Chris."

Chris pulled her into a hug and hugged her tight. "Well hello JC's girlfriend."

The guys laughed as JC rolled his eyes.  "She does have a name Chris."

The butterflies' appeared back in her stomach as soon as she heard his voice.  Kristen turned and looked up at him with a smile.

"Hello again."  He learned down and kissed her than reached for her hand.

"Awwwwwwwww!!!!"

JC and Kristen rolled their eyes and started their ways to the elevator.

"Brittney told me that the guys were going to attack you on how tonight went."

JC rubbed his forehead with his other hand. "O god.  They did.  I didn't think they would ever shut up, but you must have gotten it worse, knowing she was begging for details."

"O she didn't have to beg.  I needed someone to brag about you too."

"Ooo?"  JC reached for the down button than pulled her into his arms.

"O yeah, I mean, I'm not dating one of the hottest bachelors in the world, the guy million of girls want, o yeah and might I add...Sexiest man alive?  Damn I'm the luckiest girl in the world"

JC face turned light pink than kissed her again. "Nah, I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

Kristen turned her head and looked at Lance. "You excited for tonight?"

"Are you kidding me?  Of course I am!  Are Britt and you going?"

"Uh duh.  Like we are going to miss the first one of the tour? Yeah no, and yes Brittney and I are going to the after party."

"Saaaweeeeet. VIP?"

"Uh yeah Justin, I'm not going to sit by them crazy-ass teenyboppers.  I'd want to strangle them, and yeahhh might not look good on TV."

"Hmm.. True."

When the elevator doors finally opened, they all got in; excited for the show that night.

The show was amazing and looked flawless.  They rocked the place.  They hit every dance move and every note right on que.  Of course there was little mess ups here and there, but not at all noticeable.  Brittney and Kristen were in the VIP seats with some of the crew members and joked and made fun of the fans the whole night.  Every time JC eyes would land on Kristen, she would feel the butterflies all over again.

After the show, the girls went with the crew members and were already in the room long before the guys got there.  Brittney and Kristen were chatting with Chase and Tyler and laughing over what happen during the show.

"I can't believe you told that fan you were the band's whore."

"Chase, she was driving me insane claiming she was going to marry Justin."

"I know..but the band's whore?" Tyler put his hand over his stomach, "Oh my god you should have seen her face, if looks could kill man... If looks could kill."
"O god I need something to drink."

"I'm with you on that one Tyler, do you girls need anything?"

Both of them shook their head and watched them walk away.

"Band's whore...." Brittney shook her head.  "I'm wow so proud." Brittney said sarcastic.

"Well...I did learn from the best."

Before Brittney could respond, JC arms slid around Kristen's waist from behind.  Kristen jumped and turned around to see who it was.

Kristen hit his chest.  "Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me.  That isn't funny!"

JC tried not to laugh and kiss her.  "I'm sorry."

"No your not."

"Yes I am."

"Liar."

"Am not."

"Am to."

Brittney put her hands up in the air, "Okay middle schoolers."

Kristen and JC looked at each other, than burst out laughing.  JC rested his chin on top of Kristen's head and looked at Brittney.

"The guys are over there behind me at the table.  I came over to get you two to come join us."

"I didn't even see you guys come in."
"You two were probably to busy laughing to even noticed."  All three turned around and made their way to the table the guys were at.  "Which by the way...what where you four laughing so hard about?"

Brittney looked at Kristen than shook her head sitting down in the empty seat next to Lance. "You don't even want to know."

Chris stopped talking to Joey and looked at them.  "Want to know what?"

JC sat down in his sit and pulled Kristen onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her.

"You're girlfriend over there JC, told some fan she was the band's whore."

Everyone burst out laughing, which caused Justin to spit out his drink, which made them laugh harder.

"The bands whore?!"

"She was driving me insane!  You have no idea!  She wouldn't shut up.  She was claiming she was Justin's true love and blaa bla blaaaa.  I couldn't strangle her, so I thought of the next best thing."

JC put his forehead against Kristen's shoulder and laughed harder.

"O JC I bet you are so proud."  Joey wiped the tears from his eyes.

"You are dating the band's whore."

Kristen shrugged.  "Hey it got her to shut up, which is all that matters."

Chris took a deep breath than chuckled again.  "Kristen you are something else."

"Sooo..since you are the band's whore..."

JC shot Joey a dirty look.

"Dude I'm kidding." Joey laughed.

Kristen reached for JC's drink and took a sip before putting it back on the table.

"You guys did great tonight.  Kicked major ass might I add."  Kristen said, rubbing JC's hand.

"Yeah it rocked the place.  Hot shit."

"Thank you.  Glad to know the many hours we put in working out."

Brittney patted Lance's arm as the rest of the group said their thanks.  JC kissed Kristen's cheek and rested his chin on his shoulder putting his cheek against hers.

"You know tomorrow, we have to be out of the hotel, by the buses in the back, by 10AM."

The guys groaned.

"Hey, don't give me any attitude, I'm just doing my job and reminding you all.  Do not be late, I don't want to hear about how one of you where late and I get chewed out.  If you do I will seriously hurt you so bad, you won't be able to do your hip trusts that drive the girls wild at the next show."

"Man..don't ever piss her off JC."

"Trust me man, I know."  He turned his head and kissed her cheek again. "I know."

Chapter 10 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Kristen laid on her stomach on the couch on the bus typing away on her laptop, while Brittney sat on the other side flipping channels on the TV trying to find something good to watch.  Kristen kept typing away not paying attention to anything going around her.

"Ugh NOTHING is on TV."

Kristen's eyes never left the laptop screen. "Sounds like a personal problem to me."

Brittney lightly tapped the top of Kristen's head with the remote.  "What you doing?"

"Replying to E-Mail."

"Anything good?"

Kristen laughed. "Anything good?  Who say's that about over e-mail....idiot, and I'm replying to my daddy's email at this moment."

"Tell him I say hi and I'm keeping you out of trouble."

Kristen looked up from the screen and raised her eyebrows.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, keeping you out of trouble."

Kristen rolled her eyes and shook her head.  "Riiiight."

"He misses watching White Sox games with you?"

Kristen's eyes went back to the screen and back to typing. "Mhm.  He said watching them without me is different.  He has no one to vent to after a bad play or they play like shit.  Haha."

"You're mom driving him insane?"

"Like you don't know the answer to that question?  She drives everyone insane."

"Eh, true."  Brittney places her feet on the table in front of her.

"Have you talked to your family recently?"

"Yeah, momma called last night while you were out on your date yesterday.  All is good over there.  Natalie is going to try out for cheerleading.  O yeah, and she told me to tell you says hi, my momma and Natalie both."

"Gosh do I have to knock some sense into your little sister?  Play a real sport.  Tisk tisk Natie, next time you talk to them tell them both I say hi back."

Brittney rolled her eyes.  "Just because you played every sport..."

"I only played volleyball, basketball, baseball & softball, I didn't play every sport.  You know I hate tennis."

Brittney burst out laughing.  "All because of that incident."

"Liar, I hated it before that, not just because I got hit in the head by the ball."

Brittney kept laughing picturing that day over in her head. "Oh my god, I can't believe you missed the ball and it nailed you in the forehead."

Brittney fell to her side laughing harder.  Kristen rolled her eyes and went back to replying to her email.  After a couple of minutes, Brittney sat up; wiping her eyes and took a deep breath, and chuckled again.

"God I wonder if we still have the video.  I got to show the guys.  I still want to send it to America's Funniest Home Videos.  I'll soo win with that video."

"You're a bitch." Kristen closed her laptop and set it on the table and sat up.

"God, 2 more hours till we get there."  Brittney got up and stretched her arms over her head.  Kristen fell backwards on the couch and laid her head on the arm rest. "Ugghhh I hate being on a bus."  Brittney looked around trying to find something to do.  "God its boring in here..." Brittney's eyes lit up, "Oooo I got an idea...Lance's phone died right?"

Kristen closed her eyes. "Mmh.  He forgot to charge is during the night."

"Hmmmm....."

Kristen opened her eyes and looked at her.  "What are you thinking?"

Brittney smirked.  "Do you remember what we use to do to my ex, Richard, when we knew he was at work with his cell off, or it was died?"

Kristen thought for a minute; than started laughing remembering the "dirty" messages they use to leave on his cell phone.  "Let's do it.  My cell is on the table."

Kristen sat up as Brittney grabbed her cell phone and sat down next to her.

"What is he under on your cell?"

"Uh..his name, Lance."

"Hey, I didn't know, like Chris is under ‘Steelers rule' on your cell phone."

Kristen shook her head.  "Yeah he put himself under that on my cell, and on his it says ‘Bears rule' when I call or text him."

Brittney laughed shaking her head while going under Kristen's contacts on her cell.  "You two are idiots...ahh here he is!"

Brittney pushed the call button and put Kristen's cell on speaker phone; while they tried to control their laughter during Lance's voicemail.

"Remember, sexy voice."

"Brittney I'm not an idiot."

"Just reminding you."

They waited impatiently till they finally heard the long beep noise, letting them know they can leave a voicemail; they both took a breath and Brittney started.

"Heyyyy sexy, I can't wait to see you.  You're body is soo hot up against mine....naked.  You're deep sexy voice makes me quiver. Ooo Goddd.  I can't wait to see you're mouth on me."

Brittney quickly passed the cell to Kristen trying to hold her laughter in.

"Mmm baby, us girls are waiting for you.  We want you soo bad.  I can't wait to feel your tongue slide along my body to make me squirm...making me arch my back..."

Kristen took a breath and bit her lip to keep her laughter in, than continued breathing slow for the effect and whispered.  "Especially when your tongue...moves right...between my.....OO yeahh..." Kristen ended the call and they both burst out laughing.  She set her cell on the table and wiped her eyes after they finally calmed down from their high.

"I hope we see his face when gets that message."
"Oh my god it will be priceless."

"Brings back good ol' memories."

Kristen smiled and agreed.  The text two hours they talked about the memories between them from the past and the bus filled with laughter.  The bus driver looked back at them and told them they were there.

"Already Sam?"

"Yes laughing hyena's we are at the hotel.  When you get in just go to Mike and he'll give you your room keys; the guys have already made it in and made it to their rooms."

Brittney and Kristen both got up and gathered their stuff before heading off the bus.

"Man, time flies by when you're having fun."

"I think for now on Brittney, we should just talk about the past memories, seems like the time flies by that way."

Brittney laughed. "I agree.  Let's go to our room and toss our shit in there.  I'm hungry."

After getting off the bus they were met by Mike, who gave them their keys and told them that the guys said to put their stuff in their room and meet in the dinning room where they were at to eat lunch.  They made their way to their room, dropped their stuff in their room and made their way, arm in arm, to the dinning room laughing.

"I wonder if Lance heard our message yet."

"I guess we'll find out soon.  You know he'll tell one of the guys, and not one of them will keep that to themselves, they would tell everyone."

"That is true."

They both started laughing and Mike opened the door shaking his head.

"You two girls scare me."

Kristen patted Mike's arm "You know you love us."

"Uh huuhh.  Go meet up with the guys before I kill them all."

"Driving you insane?"

"When are they not?  Now go before I do my plan."

They laughed and made their way to the table were all the guys looked up at them.

"What is so funny?"  Chris raised a brow.

Kristen and Brittney both sat down.  "We were talking about the good old times and stuff."

"Ahhh" Joey shoved a fry in his mouth and chewed.

JC kissed Kristen's cheek as he got up.  "I missed you."

Kristen smiled.  "Missed you too."

Brittney and Kristen's eyes followed Lance's hands as he turned on his cell.

"I thought you're cell was dead?"

Lance looked up. "It was, I had it off charging on the bus."

"Ahhh." Brittney bit her lip.  Kristen reached over and grabbed Brittney's leg trying to not laugh.  Brittney took a piece of Lance's watermelon to put in her mouth to keep her from laughing as Kristen reached over to Joey's plate to put a fry in hers.

"Mine."

Kristen chewed and put her hand over her mouth to be polite. "I'll give it back if you want."

Chris and Justin chuckled and Joey shook his head. "Keep it."

Brittney looked over at Lance, who seemed to be checking his messages and nudged Kristen.  Kristen looked at her than followed her eyes to see what she was looking at and saw it was Lance.  They watched his face carefully as they saw his eyes go wide and his face flush.  JC sat back down with a plate of food and the paper and looked down at Kristen and traced where her eyes were looking at.  As soon as his eyes landed on Lance; he looked at him confused before speaking up.

"Uh Lance are you okay?"

Everyone's eyes went over to Lance as he stood still, not talking, not moving.  Kristen reached over for the sports section in the paper and quickly put it up and pointed something to "show Brittney" as they both hid their faces behind the paper trying hard not to laugh.  They both were biting their tongues to not give it away it.

"Uh...Uh...Ahem...Umm...You....guys need to hear this..." Lance passed his cell to Justin, then to Chris; Joey; JC; than the girls as they all took time, one by one, to listen to the voicemail.

"Daammmnnnnn Poofoo..Two girls!?" Joey continued, "What a pimp.  I didn't know you been doing threesomes...I didn't know you were doing anyone!"

Chris patted Lance's back.

"Nice Lance!  You dog!"

Lance shook his head. "It's a mistake man.  I uhh...I haven't done a threesome...I don't know who they are."

The whole time, Brittney and Kristen kept the paper in front of them trying to hold in their laughter.

Justin sat back in his chair and rubbed his chin.  "That was hot....lucky ass.  Those two voices a little like someone I know..."

"Dude! I know!  I can't figure it out thou----"

Kristen and Brittney couldn't hold it in anymore; they tossed the paper and broke down laughing hard.  All the guys landed on them till it finally hit them.  All ten eyes widen and JC broke the silence of the guys.

"OH... MY...GOD"

The girls laughed harder knowing they finally got it.

Justin broke out of his trance.  "Are you serious, no way....YOU TWO LEFT THAT VOICEMAIL!?"

"You...should..of..seen..your face...OH MY GOD!" Kristen broke out and laughed harder.

All the guys' faces turned bright red.  JC rubbed his hands and mumbled. "God I'm going to need a cold shower."

Chris rubbed his face. "Same here buddy."

After about ten minutes the girls finally calmed down and wiped the tears from their eyes.

"I can't believe you did that."

Kristen looked over at Lance and smiled.  "We knew you would love it."

"You guys are such a tease."

Brittney and Kristen both looked over at Joey and smiled.

"I think we all need a cold shower..." Justin looked down at his plate and saw all he had left was strawberries.  "Great...and all I have left is strawberrys..OUT of everything I ate...they had to be last...." Justin took a breath and continued. "Grandma..Grandma..think of Grandma."

The girls laughed and took Justin's plate and each ate a strawberry.  Joey and Chris got up and pushed in their chair.  "That's it.  I can't take it anymore.  I'll see you guys later."

Kristen and Brittney chuckled, and soon after Lance got up, excused himself also, and left Justin and JC with the girls.  Kristen slouched down in her seat and got comfortable.

"Ahh that was good."

JC shook his head while finishing his food.  "You two are horrible."

Justin looked up from the paper and looked at JC.  "And you're dating one of them."

Kristen smiled and patted JC's leg.  JC moved.  "Uh umm right now...don't touch me...I don't know what I'd do, or be able to stop myself, so to be on the safe side..just yaa."

The girls laughed and tossed the rest of the guy's trash away.

"Let's go back to our rooms."

Both guys groaned and rubbed their faces.  Brittney and Kristen looked at each other till they finally got it and laughed.

"Not like that!  We're done eating.  We don't want to sit here anymore.  We want to go back to our beds."

Justin shook his head; stood up and wiped his hands on his jeans.  "You two stop talking."

Kristen reached over and took JC's hand as he stood up.  He looked down at her shaking his head.  "You're horrible."

Kristen smiled and started walking, pulling him behind her. "I know."

Brittney grabbed Justin's arm and dragged him behind her, walking behind JC and Kristen as they made their way to the elevator.  The guys were quit the whole ride up the elevator, not able to look at the girls.  Kristen rubbed her thumb over JC's hand and he squeezed it tighter.  When the door opened, Justin was the first one out.

"I uh I'm going to the room.  See you guys later."  Justin walked towards the room while the rest were left laughing.  JC walked Brittney and Kristen to their room while biting his lip the whole time.

"You two are horrible."

Brittney laughed and opened their door. "We know.  Why you think we've been best friends for so many years...I'll let you two say goodbye. All alloonneee" Brittney winked and closed the door behind her.  Kristen turned around and looked up to his face with a smile as JC placed both of his hands on her waist.

JC shook his head closing his eyes.  "That was so wrong."

Kristen smirked. "I know I know.  I should be punished."

JC's eyes shot open and swallowed hard and started stuttering.  She laughed softly and kissed him.  "You're too cute when you're all hot and bothered."

JC shifted with his feet and swallowed hard again.  His eyes went to hers than moved down to her lips.

"Uhh yeeahhh uhh I-I should go back to my uhh room...you hanging with us tonight?"

Kristen nodded and slid her arms around his neck.  JC looked at her than lowered his head and kissed her.  JC moved her up against the wall, tilt his head and deepen the kiss.  Her hands twisted around with the hair on the back of his head when he slowly pulled away breathing hard.  JC places his forehead against her's while they both where trying to catch their breath.

"I uhh..um I should get going before I do something. Um yeah."

Kristen went on her tip toes and kissed him again.  "Mhm.  I'll see you later."

"Uh yeah later..right."  She chuckled softly and kissed him again, holding it longer than the last kiss than tapped his sides and winked.

"Bye dear."

She turned around, opened the door and walked into her room, closing the door leaving him in the hallway.  JC rubbed his face and started walking down the hallway to his room, repeating what happen from the day so far.  He took a deep breath and walked into his and Lance's room, hoping Lance was done with the shower; knowing he himself was going to need a nice cold shower after this.

Chapter 11 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
After everyone showered and changed into comfortable clothes, they all met up at Chris and Joey's room just to hang and chill.  After stuffing their faces with pizza and soda, they all spread out in the room; watching a movie.  Brittney, Joey, and Chris were spread out across the floor; Justin and Lance each sat in their own chair, with JC and Kristen's having the couch all to themselves.  JC rubbed Kristen's legs while she was laid down, with her head on the arm rest and her legs across his.   When the movie was over, Justin was flipping the channels on the TV while they tried to find something that everyone agreed to watch.  JC tapped his girlfriends' leg as her phone went off on the table.  JC reached over, looked at the caller ID and handed it to her.

"Johnny."

Justin hit the mute button on the TV as Kristen flipped over her cell phone and placed it against her ear and answered "Hello.....uhh yeah?...Uh I don't think they even left the hotel room until the show....Yeah..Yeah I'll ask."  Kristen placed her hand over the mouth piece and looked at them.

"Did you guys go anywhere when JC and I were on our date?"

The guys shook their head and Joey spoke up. "No, we never even left the hotel room, like you said.  We where in the room from well 6, when you guys left till we had to leave to go to the show.  We didn't even go downstairs to the lobby when our pizza we ordered got here; Mike went and got it...Why?"

"I'll let you in a minute."  Kristen put the phone back to her ear and continued talking to Johnny.

"Nope....They didn't even leave the room when the pizza they ordered got here....No Mike went and got it...Uh huh...Right...Well than its false....Uh huh...Wait what you mean I'll be getting phone calls from them?  I'm not their PR....umm what explain that again....Are you fucking kidding me?"  Kristen rubbed her forehead with her other hand and closed her eyes.  "Tell me you are joking..."  JC felt her muscles tense and started to gently massage her calves looking up at her.

"Can I kill him?  Seriously are you joking?  That's bullshit.  What a wuss.  Stress my ass he should be on the tour; tell me that isn't stress."  Kristen sighed, looked up at JC and motion with her hand for a pad of paper and pen.  He reached over and grabbed the paper and pen from the table and handed it to her.  She sat up swinging her legs off of JC's lap; put the pad of paper on her leg and started writing down the info Johnny was giving her.

"Uh huh....yeah...yeah..I got it..So now I have to do this till you find someone else?.....uh huh..Can I strangle him?...Damn...yeah I got it Johnny.."  Kristen signed as she went back to rubbing her forehead with her hand, resting her elbows on her knees.

Chris leaned over to Brittney and whispered. "How come she always gets the ‘bad calls'" Brittney shrugged.  "Johnny likes me better."  They covered their mouth, lightly laughing, than looked back to the TV waiting for the phone convo to end.

"Yes I understand....Mhm I'll let you know first if I get anything....Uh huh...You're lucky I like you Johnny, I wouldn't do this shit for anyone."  Kristen cracked a smile for the first time during the convo and laughed.  "Will do Will do....They are doing fine, being a pain in the ass as always, but other than that, fine....Yes I'll call you tomorrow...Uh huh..Will do....You too Johnny....Yep..Bye."

Kristen closed her phone and tossed it next to her on the couch and put her face in her hands, rubbing her temples.

"Kill me now."

Lance sat up.  "Dude what happen?"

"Well, you're little PR, Dave decided to quite because it was way to stressed for him..Way to stress my ass..Fucking wuss..I just want to beat his ass..."  Kristen closed her eyes and continued.  "Now, I am your little PR until Johnny finds someone else to take that job over, so now I have two jobs."

"Dave quit?"

"Mhm.  Basterd....Now I have to deal with dillholes who are going to be calling me about rumors about you guys...WHICH one started."  Kristen looked over at Joey.  "Some chick is claiming that you went out to dinner with her, the night JC & I had our first date, and knocked her up."

All the guys looked over at Joey, than burst out laughing.

"Man you must have some magic sperm from it to get to her when you were in the hotel room"

Joey leaned back and put his arms behind his head.

"I guess so.  How rad."

Kristen leaned against JC as he slid his arm around her.  "I need ice cream."

They all started laughing and Justin reached for the hotel phone.  "Ice cream sounds good.  Everyone else wants ice cream?"

Everyone agreed and Justin called for room service to get ice cream delivered to them.  While waiting, they started talking about what they would be doing tomorrow.

"Flight for New York is at 10; we need to get there no later than 9; everything better be packed tonight; vans will pick us up around 8:30; DO NOT be late."

Justin and Chris both saluted Lance. "Yes sir, scoop."

When they heard the knock on the door, Joey hoped up and hurried to the door, "Ice creammm!"

Brittney got up and tapped JC's shoulder.  "Hey fun with the boyfriend duties tomorrow on the plane, now I don't have to deal with Kristen grabbing my hand every little bump the whole flight."

"Ahhh, Don't like flying?" Chris looked up.  Kristen shook her head.  "Hell no.  I rather do a road trip than fly"

"Maybe I'll just drug you up before the flight."

Kristen looked at JC out of the corner of her eye.
"Don't think about it buddy...I will take the TWO only pills that I take every morning.  My birth control and Allergy pill, nothing else.  Don't even try."

Joey's raised his eyebrows while pushing the cart with ice cream in the room.

"Birth control huuhh?  JC you dog."

They both rolled their eyes as they took their ice cream.  "I've been on it for 4 years AND NOT for the reason's you are all thinking, medical reasons."  Kristen took her spoon from JC and took a bite of her ice cream.

"Sure, that is what they allllll say." Justin took his ice cream and gave Kristen a look.

"Watch it bud, I can tell magazines that you sleep with a pink bunny, that you call foofoo, every night and kiss it before you go to bed."

Justin raised his brow. "..Uh I don't have a pink bunny named foofoo that I sleep with and kiss every night.."

Kristen smiled and took another bite of her ice cream.  "They don't know."

Lance laughed. "JC you're girl plays dirty."

"Dude I know."

Chris smirked, "O I bet you know."

JC and Kristen both gave Chris a death glare and Chris laughed and ate his ice cream.

"Yeah enjoy that ice cream dear, it will be the only thing you'll be able to eat for a long time after I get done with you."

"Oooo get done with me?  You shouldn't be sitting here telling me this in front of JC.  If you're going to cheat on him do it behind his back."

Kristen grabbed the pillow off the couch and chucked it at his head.

JC rubbed Kristen's back than gave her a kiss. "Nice throw."

"Thanks babe."  Kristen took his bowl and placed it on the table next to her.

Chris rubbed his head.  "Damn girl you got an arm."

Brittney looked at him like he was stupid.  "Idiot, she started playing baseball when she was 3; she played softball all middle and high school; and she was a pitcher and outfielder.  OF COURSE she has an arm."

Lance laughed.  "Make sure you don't piss her off JC or I'll find bruises all over you."

Kristen swallowed hard and looked at Brittney.

"Oo trust me man, I knew that from day one."  JC looked down at Kristen feeling her tensing up in his arm. "Kristen, are you okay?"

Kristen and Brittney kept looking at each other.  The guys looked to Brittney than back to Kristen until she finally shook her head. "Uh y-yeahh. Umm...zoned out. Sorry."

"Are you sure?"

Kristen cracked her knuckles before answering.  "Yeah, positive.  You know me, I zone out all the time. He-he." Kristen looked around to all the eyes on her, and decided to change the subject, "Soo New York tomorrow.  Excited guys?"

Justin unmated the TV as they all nodded and agreed, talking about what they were going to do in New York and how excited they were.  After a couple of hours of TV surfing, they all said their goodnights and went to bed, knowing of having to get up early the next day for the airport.

 

Morning seem to came way too soon, according to everyone else.  Everyone was set by the vans by 8:30, besides Justin.  When the time turned 8:35, Mike went in, grabbed Justin and carried him off to the van and tossed him inside.  The whole way to the airport, everyone was leaning against whoever they were sitting by in the van and slept, besides Kristen, who was to busy texting magazine reporters trying to fix some of the random rumors that were popping up.  Looking up, seeing they were five minutes from the airport, she leaned over and kissed JC to wake him up.  She smiled as he stirred a little.  She leaned over again and kissed him and watched him slowly open his blue eyes looking into her hazel ones.

"Wake up sleepy head." She rubbed his thigh with her hand.

JC sighed and closed her eyes again.

"Nuh uh, don't think about it."

A small smile came across his face keeping his eyes closed.  Kristen tilted her head and kissed his bottom lip, causing him to open his eyes.  She patted his lap and went back to her cell phone.

"That's a good boy."

JC kissed her neck and laid his head back on her shoulder watching her text on her cell phone.  "Who you talking to?"
"A magazine, covering you guys asses."

JC chuckled as she patted his cheek with her hand.

"You need to shave."

JC nodded as he reached for her hand and held it.

"You want me to take your carry on for you and give it to you when we meet up at the gate?"

"You don't have to."

Kristen squeezes his hand before answering him.  "It's totally fine, than you don't have to carry it while getting attacked by fans.  It would be easy."

JC smiled and kissed her.  "You're amazing."

"Yeah yeah yeah I know I know.  Tell me something I don't know."  Kristen looked around at the other sleeping zombies in the van.  "Time to wake everyone up."  Kristen gave JC a smirk while she went and smacked the back of Chris's head and sat back acting like nothing happen, while watching Chris sit up and rub the back of his head.

"What the hell..."

Kristen looked up from her cell phone.  "What Chris?"

"Did you hit me on the back of the head?"

"No.  I've been texting magazines and I just woke up JC.  Maybe you just have a headache and it woke you up."

"Yeahh...Maybe..I guess."

JC buried his face into Kristen's shoulder to hide his smile and held his laughter in. "You're so bad."

"O I know."  She squeezed his hand once more and went on her job, waking everyone else up on the van.  Once they pulled up to the airport, JC gave Kristen one last kiss than hopped off with the rest of the guys and walked into the airport with screaming fans.  Brittney and Kristen waited till the van pulled further up and they made their way out, grabbing their stuff and made their way in.  Both of the girls laughed watching the way the fans were acting.  When they finally made it to the gate, they both sat down to wait for the guys.  Kristen pulled out her laptop and turned it on.

"I'm going to get coffee at Starbucks...Want anything?" Brittney stood up and reached for her purse.

"When do I turn Starbucks down?"

Brittney laughed. "True.  Usual?"

"Mhm."

"Alright I'll be back with some heaven."

Kristen looked up to see if she the guys anywhere, not seeing a soul, she went back down to her laptop and went back to checking her email.  After a couple of minutes, not looking up from her laptop, she heard two bodies plop in the seats besides her and both put their heads on her shoulder.  She stopped typing and saw that JC and Lance have now made her into a pillow.  She rolled her eyes and went back to her emails.

"How was your trip?"

"O joys of fun...You're so lucky."

Kristen laughed and reached over patting Lance's lap. "I'm sorry you almost died."

After going back to her email, she felt another body lean up against her legs.  Kristen closed her laptop and looked down, seeing Chris sitting on the floor in front of her leaning against her legs.

"Do I look like a pillow to you three?"

All three nodded.  She shook her head and put her laptop away as Brittney walked up and handed Kristen her drink.  Brittney looked at the pathetic three and shook her head and made her way down to where Joey and Justin where sitting.

Chris leaned his head back with his eyes closed.  "I've got this horrible headache."

Kristen tired not to laugh as she put her drink between her legs and reached over; gently rub his temples.

"I have medicine in my purse if you want some.  It's right next to you."

Chris reached over and opened her purse; digging though it till her found what he was looking for and took it out.  Kristen handed her drink to him.

"Use this to take your pills."

Chris nodded; put the pills in his mouth and took a sip before handing it back to her.

"Thanks Munchkin"

Kristen patted his head. "It's the lest I can do dear."

She kept one hand on top of Chris's head, playing with his hair while she took a couple sips of her drink.  She looked over to where Justin, Joey and Brittney were sitting; watching them play cards than looked over to the clock seeing that they had ten minutes till time to board.  She took another sip of her mocha frappacino and gently shook JC's arm.
"Wake up scruff boy."

JC lifted his head up and stretched his arms and legs as she lightly shook Lance.

"Wake up pumpkin."

"How come I got scruff boy, and he gets pumpkin?"

"Because he isn't scratching my shoulder like you are, here take a sip."  She handed her drink to JC than leaned forward to wake up Chris.  "Wake up my little monster."

JC and Lance chuckled as Kristen rubbed his head.

"How's your headache?"

Chris sighed and stretched his arms over his head. "Doing better."

JC handed Kristen her drink back and stood up to crack his back.  She turned to Lance and held her drink out. "Need a sip?"

Lance nodded while taking it out of her hands and took a sip than handed it back. "Thanks."

"Flight 180 to New York now boarding.  Flight 180 to New York now boarding."

Kristen patted the top of Chris's head. "That's us.  Time to get up and get on the death plane."

The guys laughed while standing up and grabbing their stuff.  JC places his hand on the back of Kristen's back while she rubbed Chris's back.  When she noticed Joey flirting with the ticket attendant she rolled her eyes and spoke up.
"Stop flirting with the attendant and get your ass on the plane.  I don't want to deal with any more PR stuff."

Brittney pushed Joey to start walking while the rest followed to get on the plane.  Kristen placed her stuff on her seat and turned around and started walking away when JC slid a finger in her belt loop in the back and pulled her towards him and slid his arms around her.
"Where you going?"

"Well Mr. Needs to know everything I do; I was going to check on Chris and his headache."

He chuckled and patted her stomach.  "Feel guilty huh?"

"I didn't mean to cause him to have a headache."

He kissed her neck while moving his arms from her.

"Hurry back."

"O darn, I was hoping to trick you and just snuggle up next to Chris the whole trip."  She started to make her way over to where Chris was laying out.

"Smart ass."

Kristen turned her head, winked at him than went back to Chris.

"How you feeling?"

"Better." Chris answered without opening his eyes.

"Good."  She leaned over and kissed his forehead. "Get some sleep.  You'll barley get any in New York."

"Ugh don't remind me."

She patted his leg and started her way back.  She walked past Justin and Brittney who where playing with cards.

"Justin has an Ace."

Justin's jaw dropped while she slid into her seat next to JC who was laughing.

"Nice hunny...Nice."

"Its okay, JC will be getting punished with Kristen during the whole flight....now Justin can I have your Ace?"

As soon as the plane started moving, Kristen quickly grabbed JC's hand, which never changed the whole flight to New York.  Her hand never did leave her boyfriend's hand, and squeezed it whenever they hit a bump.  When it finally landed, she just wanted to run off and kiss the solid ground.

"I'll take your carry on babe and give it back to you in the van."

JC looked down at his girlfriend; who was turning on her cell phone; and smiled.  He placed both of his hands on each side of her cheeks and gave her kiss, lingering on her lips for while and kissed her again.  He places his forehead against hers and closed his eyes.

"I'll see you at the vans."  He kissed her again, than her forehead and walked off the plane with the rest of the group.  Kristen sat there texting on her cell while Brittney came and sat down next to her, waiting till they were able to get off the plane.  When they looked up and saw Lonnie, knowing it was safe, they grabbed their stuff and made there way to the van's and got in.  Brittney and Kristen talked while waiting for the guys until they heard loud screaming of girls.  They stopped, turned their heads, and saw five guys sprinting out of the airport to the van and watched them dive in and the girls couldn't stop laughing.  JC leaned over and kissed his girlfriend ignoring her laughing at them.

"I have never in my life, ever seen five guys come sprinting out of an airport."  Kristen placed her head on JC's shoulder laughing softly.  JC placed his arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Well, you'll see it a couple more times this summer so get use to it."

She smiled and closed her eyes as the van started its way to the hotel.

 "O it's something I can get use to it."

Chapter 12 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
Author's Notes:
Warning:  This is a long chapter.  I couldnt' find a perfect way to end it untill I did.  Enjoy :)

After getting to their hotel, they all went to their rooms, dropped off her bags and got back into the vans to head over for an interview.  While the guys joked around with each other; Brittney, Kristen and Mike talked about the plans for the next couple of days; until they got to the place and Kristen rushed them out of the van and into the building.

"God I feel like I'm heading cattle."  Kristen shoved her cell into her pants pocket.

Mike laughed and squeezed her arm gently. "O I know."

"I don't know how you do it Mike; or even want to keep doing it."

"The paycheck."

They both laughed and Kristen walked over to the guys and Brittney.  Kristen ran both of her hands through her hair and stood in front of them, looking at them.

"God Justin fix your shirt."  Kristen walked over and started straightening his shirt while the rest of the guys laughed.

"Oh don't laugh, you're all next...and Justin what the hell did you do to your hair...no, more of what did you NOT do to it!?" Kristen grabbed her water bottle from Brittney and squirted some water on her hands, "Bend down."

"What?"

Kristen looked at him serious. "Bend down.  I'm 5'2", you are like almost a foot taller than me I can't do this if you don't bend down."

Justin bent down laughing while she worked on trying to control his curls with the water.

"Shut up ass.  Short people have feelings also.....and there..thats the best I can do with this beast...God looks so much better than before." Kristen shook her head and moved down to Chris and fixed his hat, straighten his shirt and tugged on his pants.

"Mannn..." Chris whined.

"O hush, maybe if you did it right the first time I wouldn't be doing this.  You are going to an interview and you have to look decent, I'm not dealing with any one saying in an interview claiming how you walked in looking horrible.  I don't want to have to argue with any retards.  If I wasn't your PR I wouldn't care cuz I wouldn't have to deal with it.  Now I got to make sure you look decent going in."

"I knew it!  This is all for you!  Not us!  You don't care how we look, just how you look for your job!" Chris joked.

"O yeah, you caught me.  Red handed...Joey why the hell is your shirt tucked in?  You're not 50 years old!"  Kristen grabbed his shirt from inside his pants and pulled it out.

Joey smiled.  "Maybe I did it to get your hands in my pants."

"That's why you just tucked your shirt in while she was doing JuJu's hair!"

The rest of the guys laughed, and JC smacked the back of Joey's head.  Kristen moved down to Lance and straightens his shirt.

"Lance you did well.  Nothing wrong, why can't you all just be like Lance and not be a pain in the ass."

Lance smiled while the rest of the guys coughed and said "suck up."

"Man JC, how can you date her?  She's mean."

JC looked down at Kristen, who was in front of him, and shook his head smiling.

"I don't know Justin, I don't know.  I wonder that myself."

Kristen tugged hard on JC's pants; JC winced. "I was kidding I was kidding."

"Mhm.."  She fixed his pants than ran her hands down his shirt to straighten it.  JC leaned down and kissed her.

"What are you guy's doing about your relationship?  Public?"

Kristen rubbed her thumb over JC's lips to rub off her lip gloss. "No, we are staying Private.  JC and I already had this talk and it's the best thing to do, with you're guys career right now, and with me.  That and I don't want my picture being taking every 5 seconds because I'm JC's girlfriend.  We're already talked to Johnny and told him what we think.  He said he was behind us 100% and happy for us."

JC kissed her thumb a couple of times; Chris gagged.

"Alright, you all five are the decent you can be.  Go to your interview and BE GOOD.  I swear if I have to clean anything up because of guys, I'll kill you all."

"Yes mommy."  Joey and Chris saluted.  JC leaned down and kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug.

"Watch them.  I don't trust those three trouble makers...you too Lance.  Watch them."

They both nodded and followed the rest of the guys.  Kristen walked over to where Mike and Brittney sat and sat down in the chair next to them and closed her eyes.

"They are going to kill me one of these days..."

 

When the guys walked in, they were instantly greeted.

"Hello, I'm David from BOP; I'll be interviewing you today."

They all took turns shaking hands than sat down.

"Welcome guys, thank you for taking time out of your day to come do the interview with us today.  I hear you just got in from Jacksonville FL, how was that?"

"It went very well, thanks for asking." Joey smiled.

Lance continued, "Yes we did, we actually got in a bit ago.  We dropped off our stuff at the hotel we are staying and made are way over here.  After this, we have rehearsal; than a radio interview; than we are just taking it easy until the show tonight."

"Wow sounds like you guy's have your days packed."  The group nodded their heads and JC spoke up.  "Yeah, but it's worth it for our fans.  They deserve only the best.  We wouldn't be here, doing what we love, if it wasn't for them."

"When do you guys like to do when you're not working?"

"Play video games, play pranks on each other, watching TV, eat, play on the internet, sleep, just like what everyone else dose."  Chris answered.

Joey cued in, "JC mostly is sleeping.  He can sleep anywhere, and everywhere.  He actually was sleeping when we were in the car on the way here."

JC rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and smile.  "What can I say, I love sleep."

 

 

Kristen and Brittney drank from their smoothies; that they got while waiting for the guys; while chatting with Mike.

"Mike you sure you didn't want a smoothie?"

Mike chuckled.  "Yes, I'm sure I only wanted water."
"O come on Mike, you know you wanted to let the girl side of you out." Brittney nudged him with her elbow while they all laughed.

Kristen sat back and closed her eyes, placing her smoothie on her lap.  "We know you're secret Mike, we won't tell anyone, you're secret is safe with us."

The three joked around until Kristen felt someone drinking from her smoothie.

"Their better not be anyone drinking out of my smoothie or some heads are going to roll."  Kristen kept her eyes closed.

"Mmm...Strawberry banana."  Kristen heard and slowly opened her eyes; seeing a happy JC.

"You're dead."

"You're cute."  He leaned over and kissed her forehead.  Kristen sat up.

"How was the interview?"  Brittney asked.

JC signed and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.
"Same ol' same ol' questions.  Really they need to think of something better.  Is it really that hard?....and Kristen dear you are going to kill Chris and Joey."

Kristen's eyes locked into JC's than signed.  "What the fuck did they do now?"
Chris skipped over and sat on her lap. "He asked what other talents do we have, and Joey and I took turn burping the ABC's." Chris said proudly.

Kristen smacked Chris's arm.  "I told you to behave....now get off of me."

"Are you saying I'm fat?!" Chris pouted.

"No you're big boned; now get off, you're cutting off my circulation." Kristen tried pushing him off.  Chris huffed and got up, than took her smoothie and took a sip.  Kristen grabbed it out of his hands.

"Get your own drink, mine...now come on lets go you have rehearsal...Joey, Lance, Justin, knock it off and let's go."

Kristen and Brittney walked behind the guys with Mike.  Kristen shook her head, "Now I really feel like I'm heading a heard of cattle."

Lance bent over a little in front of Kristen.  "Are you going to brand me than?"

Everyone burst out laughing.  "Lance, I would have expected that from Joey, Chris or Justin, not you, now get into the van before I brand your ass with my foot."

Lance laughed and got into the van, as Brittney and Kristen followed.

"You guys are something else."  Brittney shook her head.  Kristen laid her head back against the seat.

"You are all going to kill me is what is up."

JC put his arm around her and had her lay her head on his shoulder.  "Well if you need CPR, you know who to call."  JC winked.

Chris gagged.  "Get a room."

Brittney laughed while Chris made more gagging noise in the back seat while JC ran his hand up and down her arm.

"I hope Wade hurts you at rehearsal Chris."  Kristen said while getting out of the van and following them into the stadium and tossed them a bag.

"Go change in the bathrooms, Brittney and I are going in there and talk to Wade, and tell him to kill Chris."  Kristen grabbed Brittney's arm and made their way threw the doors and walked to the stage where Wade was standing talking to some crew members.

"It looks sick Wade."  Brittney said while they made their way to the stage.  Wade waved to the crew members and made his way to the edge of the stage and sat down.

"Yeah it's just about all set."  Wade looked around and than back down at the girls, "Where the guys?"

Kristen pointed to the back door.  "Changing didn't think they would be able to dance in jeans."

Wade nodded and opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when they heard the door bang open, with Justin chasing Chris, with the guys walking behind them.  Kristen shook her head.

"O god....Have fun Wade." Kristen and Brittney waved while going and sat down in the chairs and started talking while watching the guys.  Kristen took a sip of her smoothie while watching the guys dance to Digital Get Down.

"I wonder what was going though the person's head when they wrote this song."

Brittney laughed and set her feet up on the chair in front of her.

"Someone who wasn't getting laid."  Both the girls chuckled and drank on their smoothies until they both choked with what was going on in front of them.
"Did...Oh my god..Did....you see..that?"  Kristen spit the words out in between coughs.  Brittney coughed a couple of times than placed her hand on her chest than answered.

"I..I think so."

They both looked at each other, than back to the guys.
"WADE!!!" Kristen yelled.

The guys stopped dancing and looked at her while Wade slowly turned around with a questionable look on his face.

"Umm..Uh do those moves again....It uhh looked a little weird from um down here in the seats."

Brittney quickly added.  "We are where the fans would be seeing it from.  We're...We're...jus seeing it from the fan's point of view."

Wade nodded and had the guys start from the beginning.  The girls watched carefully waiting for the part that made them lose it.  As soon as they got to the floor and did their little floor hump, the girls whistled loud and sat back in their seats fanning themselves with their hand.

"WADE...I..LOVE..YOU." Kristen yelled.

Wade and the guys looked down to the girls, and laughed when they saw them fanning themselves.

"I don't think it was a problem before....they just wanted to see it again and get all hot and bothered."  Wade said laughing than added.  "You're done.  Good job guys did well....well our audience has let us known.  Good luck tonight."  The rest of the guys shook their head and made their way to the edge of the staged and looked down at two flush faces, fanning themselves.

"God..that move is going to make eggs drop tonight." Kristen choked out.  The guys burst out laughing and hoped down from the stage.

"I uhh..damn didn't know you could move like that."  Brittney added.

JC stood in front of Kristen looking down at her with a smirk on his face placing his hands on his hips.  Kristen licked her lips than slowly eyed JC's body while her eyes made their way up to his own.  Keeping the smirk on his face, he raised a brow still looking at her.

"You alright there darling?"

Kristen slowly nodded than swallowed. "Uhh, wanna go to another room?"

The guys burst out laughing while JC reached for her hand chuckling.
"Let's go sweetheart and cool you down before you die."  He shook his head while leading her out of the room.

"God, I wouldn't let my boyfriend do that in front of million girls."  Brittney reached for her drink and took a sip.  They guys laughed and pulled her up from her seat and started making their way to the back.
"We'll take that as a complement.  Let's go play video games while mommy and daddy are off doing whatever."

"I don't want to know what they are doing."  Chris shivered and opened the door to the toy room.  Brittney made her way over to the couch and sat down with Lance and Joey.

"I'm ready to kick some ass.  Bring on the video games!"

Justin popped in a game while they played video games and cursing each other out.  Brittney looked up at the time than back to the game before speaking up.

"Man, it has been an hour.  Where the hell are JC and Kristen?  We got to leave in 20 minutes for you guys to go do you're little radio interview."

Chris handed his controller over to Joey and started singing "Lets get it on."  They all laughed before going back to the game.

"I'm happy for them.  They are cute together." Brittney pulled her legs underneath her body.

Lance nodded his head.  "I agree.  I haven't seen JC this happy in a while."

"JC is lucky we like her, or there would be problems."  Brittney reached over and smacked the back of Chris's head.
"O hush Chris, but really.  I've been worried about Kristen; I actually thought I'd never see this side of her anymore."

"What do you mean, never seeing this side of her anymore?"

Brittney signed and handed her controller over to Lance.  "She's had a rocky past.  She use to be all happy go lucky, smartass comments, sarcastic, outgoing, loving life girl until some stuff happen which changed her like, the total opposite.  She was still sarcastic and had the smartass comments, but she shut out the world and hated life, until she met you guys.  She has gone through so much pain, you'd be surprised.  It amazes me everyday."  Brittney smiled and continued, "but really guys, you are bringing out the old her little by little.  You saw how closed off she was when you first met her, she is slowly opening up everyday to you guys, you guys are like her brothers."

Justin leaned over and turned off the game, knowing they wouldn't be going back to it, than spoke up for the first time in the convo. "She is like a sister to us.  I know the other guys agree with me on this one, we'd do anything for her man...We don't know anything that happen in her past, I wont go and try and pry it out of her, like you said, when she is ready she'll tell us."

"I know and I thank you guys for it.  You don't understand.  I don't know how I could ever repay you guys."

Joey put his hand up and waved her off.  "Repay us?  No need to.  You did with us meeting her and gaining an amazing friend, a sister, and now a girl for JC.  You already did."

"Okay enough of this mushy stuff.  Did JC have his phone on him or Kristen so we can call them and tell them to hurry their ass's up?  We got to go soon."  Chris sat up looking for his phone.

"I know Kristen has her phone on her.  She's been on it all day."

As soon as Chris picked up his cell phone, the door opened.  All heads turned, seeing to two culprits standing there, hand in hand with flush faces.

"Ahh, so are you trying to tell us JC that you are gay?"  Chris smirked.

Joey started laughing and added. "Yeah with your glossy swollen lips.  Kristen you're almost looks the same also. Hmmm."

Crimson red both appeared on both of their faces as they closed the door behind them.  Kristen rubbed the gloss off his lips and the guys laughed harder.  Brittney shook her head, laughing, while standing up and fixing her pants.  "Alright troublemakers," Brittney turned her head and looked at JC and Kristen and continued, "and horny dogs...Time for your radio interview."  Brittney walked over to where JC and Kristen stood, winked at JC than leaned over and whispered in Kristen's ear, "You'll give me the detail of that make out section later during their interview."  Brittney looked back at the guys and motioned them with her hand to come on than made her way out of the room, with the rest of the guys, following Brittney with smirk on their faces looking at the couple.  JC chewed on the bottom of his lip before speaking.  "I'm going to be hearing about this all night."  Kristen squeezed his hand and started walking.  "Brittney wants details, which will take the whole interview."  JC chucked and rubbed the back of his neck than shoved it back in his pant pocket and squeezed her hand back while they made their way up to the rest of the group.

"Well, I can't wait till tomorrow."

"Reason for?"  He looked down at her.

"Tux fitting.  Mmmm can't wait to see you in a tux."  Kristen moved, standing in front of him and placed her other hand on his chest and kissed him.

"O really now?"  He leaned down and kissed her again lingering his lips over hers.

"Uh-Uhhuuhh."  They kissed again and broke away as soon as Justin started making gagging noises.

"O grooww uppp."  Kristen leaned against JC and he slid his arms around her till the van came up and they got in; making their way down to the radio station.

"Chris and Joey, you two better behave yourself or I seriously will hurt you, especially after that crap you pulled at the BOP interview."
"Yes mommy." they both mumbled under their breath.

****

Lance sat back in his chair and sighed.  "Finally, time to relax until we have to get ready for the show."
Justin took a bite of his burger.  "Really, could they think of anything more original for questions?  They are almost always the same thing."
"It's a radio station.  What more do you think?"
Joey laughed than popped a fry in his mouth.  "Nice Brittney.  Nice."
Kristen laughed while flipped through the channels on the TV and stopped once it hit ESPN as her cell phone started going off.  Kristen signed and fell against JC.
"Brittney who is calling me?"
Brittney picked it up and swallowed when she saw the name on the caller ID.
"Uh..its your um mom."
Kristen froze and looked at her. "Seriously?"
Brittney nodded and handed her the phone.  Kristen looked down at the caller ID hoping it was a joke.  She rubbed her forehead and stood up.
"Um..I'll be right back."  She got up and walked out of the room before answering her phone.  Brittney signed and laid her head back and closed her eyes.
"Fuck...."
Joey took a bite of his pizza. "What?"
Too many thoughts were going though Brittney's head, she didn't hear Joey or Chris asking her what was wrong.  Once she noticed Lance's hand in front of her face she snapped out of it and shook her head.
"Uh sorry...what?"
"What's wrong?  You and Kristen were acting strange since you guys saw her mom was calling."  Justin wiped the mustard of his face.
Brittney leaned over putting her elbows on her knees and placed her face into her hands.
"Kristen and her mom don't get along, at all."
"Are they in a middle of a fight or something?"
Brittney sighed and sat up to look at them.
"No.  They don't get along at all.  They don't have a mother/daughter relationship.  Her mother treats Kristen like shit even when Kristen helps her.  Her mother is a selfish alcoholic who only cares about herself and her wine.  She wouldn't give a rats-ass about her family."
They guys looked at her stun; while Brittney continued. "It's true.  Her mother has been an alcoholic for 7 years.  Yes, she has been to rehab, they actually tricked her into rehab and her mom signed herself out a week later; she has also been to the hospital twice, nearly dying, but she went right back to her wine.  You think only this would happen in the movies, I mean when Kristen told me, I couldn't believe it.  Every time they talk; they fight because her mother is a bitch.  She literally bitches about everything and makes stuff up."
Brittney looked over at the door than back to the guys.
"After every convo, it's either a box of tissues is needed, or something to punch."
JC stood up; Brittney placed her hand on his arm and looked at him.
"I'm going to go out there and make sure she is okay."
Brittney shook her head.  "No don't.  If she needs you she'll get you.  Trust me on this one JC."
JC sighed and rubbed his forehead.  "I never knew about this."
Lance cleared the silence. "You didn't know?"
JC shook his head.
"Don't be upset that she didn't tell you JC.  She was one day.  She didn't know when was a good time to tell you or how to even bring it up.  I mean, what she suppose to, just randomly go ‘o hey my mom is a raging alcoholic and we hate each other guts.'  Ya' know?  That and she didn't want you guys to go on pity her and treat her differently because of it."
"Oh no, I'm not upset that she didn't tell me.  I just....damn."  JC rubbed the back of his neck.
Chris chucked his soda can at the garbage with anger. "What mom does that to their child.  THEIR child.  Their own flesh and blood....That's just fucked up."
"I dunno Chris...I dunno..."
Joey placed his hand on Chris's shoulder. "Calm down man, we are all upset.  You don't want her to walk in and see you acting like this."
Soon the door opened and they all turned with concern on their face, seeing Kristen standing there.  Kristen's eyes fell on Brittney.  She didn't have to say anything, she knew what that look was.  Brittney nodded her head and stood up and walked towards her opening the door.
"We'll be right back."
"Hey...Kristen?"  Kristen turned around and looked at Chris.
"We love you."  Kristen nodded.  "I love you too guys" and walked out the door.

Joey leaned back and sighed. "Damn..."
Justin placed his plate on the table. "Damn is right."
Everyone looked over at JC, who hasn't said a word for 5 minutes, seeing him chewing on his finger.
Lance patted his friend on the knee.
JC broke the silence.  "No wonder when I brought up her mom she looked uncomfortable.  It makes sense now."
"Man..now I'm putting the pieces together...Couple days ago Joey and I were talking about our moms and Kristen was quickly changing the subjects."
Chris stopped picking at the skin around his thumb. "I remember that.  I just thought she was just being her random self."
"Well of course now it fits pieces of part of the puzzle." Lance continued. "Brittney did say kind of talk about this, just not saying what the issues where, remember?"
They all jumped when they heard the door open and shot their eyes over.  Brittney walked over and handed her room key to JC and whispered.  "She needs you." JC quickly got up and made his way to the door.  Brittney fell onto the couch and rubbed her forehead. "You know how I told there was stuff that happen to Kristen in the past that was horrible?  Well, you're about to find out everything.  Be ready to be shocked and amazed."


JC hurried his way the hallway worried.  He has never seen her like this.  His breath quicken when he fumbled with the room key and opened the door.  He sat down next to her on the couch and pulled her into his lap and held her tight not wanting to let her go.  He kissed the top of her head than placed his chin on top of her head; closing his eyes.  They stayed that way for a while, till Kristen broke the silence.
"We need to talk...."
JC moved his head and looked down at her and watched her slide out of his arms and lap, sitting on the coffee table.  Kristen rubbed her face with her hands and mumbled. "I dunno how to start this..."
JC felt his breath get caught in his chest, afraid of the worst.
"How come I have a feeling I'm not going to like this?"
Kristen quickly looked up at him, locking her eyes with his and grabbed his hand.
"O no no no.  I'm not breaking up with you.  Oh my gosh no."
JC sighed of relief and leaned back. "You scared me with you're ‘we need to talk' and not knowing how to start it."
After calming himself down, his eyes went back to hers.
"What did your mom say now?"
Kristen ran her hand through her hair. "God being a bitch like always.  She claimed I stole her credit card?  Um hello, I moved out of the house 4 months ago, right now I'm not even in the same state as her.  How the hell can I do that?  Really?  Than she claimed I probably wrote down the number and used it online.  I was like, are you fucking serious.  She probably used it and forgot that she did and just blaming it on someone else, because she doesn't remember using it.  She never members anything, the alcohol has damage part of her memory, and yeah I know you guys all know about my mom.  Brittney told me.  I swear Josh I was going to tell you I just didn't know when or how to bring it up and just."
JC put his finger over her lips to hush her.  Kristen's eyes left from the floor; locking into his blue eyes.
"I know, I'm fine with it, well not with how your mom treats you, but I know it has to be a hard subject to bring up.  Don't think that I'm upset or anything that you didn't tell me right away, I know you were going to tell me one of these days.  I don't want to force you to tell me anything until you're ready."  He placed his finger under his chin and lift it up to look at him.  "You can tell me anything sweetie, I will never think of you any different, it won't change anything.  Never hesitate on telling me something.  I want you to be able to tell me anything.  I feel the same way with you.  I know I can tell you anything and everything.  Not only are you my girlfriend Kristen, but you are also my best friend.  I know I can tell you my feelings and show my emotions and you won't judge me." Softly his thumb went to her cheek, gently rubbing it, "I won't judge you at all Kristen, no matter what it is."
Kristen nodded her head.  She slowly raised her hand and took his hand off her cheek and placed both of his hands on her lap, lacing her fingers with his.
"I know..I know.  I feel the same way." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly than continued. "That's why I'm going to tell you about something that just about..4 people know about."
JC looked into her eyes.  "Brittney has kind of mentioned it to you guys about why she made me move in with her couple months ago because of something that happened.  She is telling the guys for me, right now, well I wanted to tell you privately."  She squeezed his hand before letting them go, placing her hands palm first on her jeans.  He placed his hands on top of hers, gently rubbing them with his fingers.
"My life was, just like what any girl wanted, I got along with everyone, I was popular, I had a great boyfriend, at that mom my mom wasn't an alcoholic so my whole family was so close.  It was a perfect life, than it just suddenly crashed.  The so called "best friend", Becca, who we were like, just like how Brittney and I are now.  Becca and I were inseparable.  People thought we were sisters.  We were attached to the hip.  She was the most amazing friend I ever had, or so I thought.  I don't know why she started this, but she randomly started spreading rumors about me throughout my school.  Rumors went by fast in my school, if you remember, I went to a small private Christian school.  Than she went behind my back and started saying shit to my friends, saying I was saying shit and that about them, talking smack, and they somehow believed her over me.  I was left alone, with just my boyfriend, my family, and my friends outside of school.  I couldn't figure out what happening and why.  I didn't know at that time she was going around doing this behind my back.  I thought there was something wrong with me.  Things were starting to get rocky with my boyfriend at the time and I started to get death threats in my locker."  JC squeezed her hand which caused her to stop talking and look up from the floor at him.
"You were getting death threats?...at a Christian school?"
Kristen nodded.  "Just because it was a Christian school didn't mean it was all rainbows and butterflies.  It had drama and everything like a public school."
"Damnn.."
Kristen nodded that continued; having her eyes hit the floor again.
"O the story just gets o so better...Well I thought there was something wrong with me.  I started having an eating disorder, thinking it was about how I looked.  I would starve myself.  I only ate small portions of dinner.  Maybe I'd have a snack in the day, but other than that, I never ate.  When the relationship ended with boyfriend, I got depressed.  He was holding me together through the whole thing at school.  After we broke up, I had no one at school.  I use to call my mom everyday during lunch, crying.  I hated my life and everything with it."
A tear started to roll down her cheek; JC lifted a finger and swept it away.  Kristen sniffed and started to chew on her bottom lip before continuing.
"It got so bad.  My depression hit me horrible, I never ate, I started having anxiety and panic attacks almost every day.  I was taking to the hospital a couple of times; they got so bad.  I had to be put on medication.  Everything was just falling apart before my own eyes.  I use to beg everyday not to go to school.  I begged to be home schooled.  Finally, I broke down and I use to cut myself.  I didn't want to be here anymore.  My depression got the best of me, and I tried to commit suicide a couple of times.  I had to go to concealing.  I thought this stuff only happened in movies.  It was like this the rest of my freshmen year in high school, than summer came, and somehow everything started to fall back in place.  I didn't talk to anyone really from my high school.  I didn't care.  Than when I came back my sophomore year, everyone found out the true story, of what Becca was doing, I found out, and everything started to get back together.  Everyone felt horrible for what they did.  I forgave them, I mean they didn't know.  Hell I didn't even know."
JC opened his mouth to speak, but was silence when her finger was placed over them.
"Wait.  There is one more story.  Let me just...get it done and over with before you say something and I lose the courage I have now telling you, and lose it and not want to tell you.  I need to just...get this off my chest and finish.  Please?"
He nodded than kissed her finger that was over his lips.  He reached up and took her hand back down to her lap and held it tightly.
"Okay...well the summer of freshmen year, going into sophomore year is when my mom started becoming an alcoholic....yeah she has been on for seven years..."
She started squeezing his hands tight, taking a couple of breathes.  She cursed herself for acting like this.  It was something he needed to know.  Finally, the courage came to her and she swallowed the lump in her throat.
"Last year, I met this amazing guy, John.  I fell hard for him.  I was in love.  He claimed he loved me.  I thought he was the one.  The first 6 months we were together were like heaven.  Soon that heaven turned to hell.  Just out of the blue, he started to act weird, not his normal self.  I thought maybe it was just a phase and not to worry about it.  Boy was I proved wrong.  One night, we got into this huge fight, and he hit me."
JC's eyes widen.
"It didn't stop there.  Soon, we fought all the time.  It was always stupid things he would get mad over.  He would beat me every time we got into a fight.  Name it, he did it to me.  I was thrown into desks, chairs, the wall, floor, tables, dressers, tile, he didn't care.  He threw anything at me he could get his hands on; he would twist my wrists and ankles; he didn't care.  He threaten if I told anyone, he would kill me.  I was so scared.  I never told anyone.  When people asked about the bruises, I just said I got them from softball.  It was believable, since it was softball season.  Than he started drinking, and the beatings got worse.  He abused me physically, and mentally....You know that scar on my cheek?"
JC slowly nodded.
"He punched me in the jaw, that's why I pop it once in a while.  He punched me, because I didn't want to have sex.  I was a virgin at that time.  I said no, he punched me, than raped me.  I just laid there, crying, not moving, letting him do whatever he wanted so he wouldn't be mad at me.  I kept telling myself that he loved me and he was doing it out of love.  Finally, I couldn't do it anymore and I ran to Brittney.  I told her everything.  She was the only person that knew.  He is in jail right now.  Brittney had me move in with her to get away from everything and to start over....and...and that's it."
Her eyes locked into his blue eyes.  He pulled her on his lap and instantly her head found his shoulder and wrapped her arms around him.  He kissed the top of her head a couple of times than wrapped his arms tightly around her, letting her cry against his shoulder.  His hand ran threw her hair, than her arms, and pulled her closer to him until he heard her cries slowed down.  He gently pulled her back so he could see her face.  He gently kissed her forehead, than kissed down her cheeks where her tears fell.  He cupped her face with his hands, looking into her eyes.  His thumbs softly rubbed her cheek.  Finally he found his voice.
"B-baby..I..wow..I-I don't know what to say.  I can't believe that happened to you.  What an asshole.  I wish I could go and just...God I don't know.  I'd give up my job on the line to go beat his ass.  No guy should ever hit a girl.  He is fucked up.  He better hope he never crosses my path, I don't think I could hold back.  Mike or Lonnie wouldn't be able to hold me back."
"I know...trust me.. I know."
"You're amazing; don't let anyone tell you differently, Kristen."
A small smile came across her face.  As soon as he saw the smile, one came across his than leaned in and kissed her.  JC looked at the clock and sighed.
"We need to get back to the guys.  We have to leave for the show."
"It's fine.  I was going to say I'm ready to see the guys."  She started to get up, but he pulled her back down on his lap and kissed her deeply before letting her go.
"Are you going to the show tonight?"  He brushed the hair out of her face.
"I think tonight...I'm just going to stay here with Brittney and relax.  Is that okay?"
He kissed her forehead and got up. "It is more than okay.  I like that idea.  It's been a ruff day.  How about after the show, we meet up, just you and me?"
"After you shower, of course."
JC chuckled and opened the door.
"Of course my dear. Of course."
His fingers laced with her's as they made their way down the hallway to the room all the guys where in.  Mike stopped them before JC pulled out his room key.  Mike pulled Kristen into a hug. "You got four brothers in there that are going to attack you with love as soon as you walk in that door."
"Brittney told you?"  Mike nodded his head than let go of her.  JC reached for her hand and gave it a strong squeeze.  "You ready?"
"I guess so."
Mike opened the door for them as they walked in; Kristen first not letting go of JC's hand.  She looked up seeing heads jerking towards her way and their eyes landing on her.  Before she could do anything, Chris jumped up and ran towards her hugging her tightly.  She let go of JC's hand, buried her face into his chest and hugged Chris back, just as tight.
"If I ever see him Kristen, I'll kill him.  I mean it.  Something is wrong in his head."
Kristen nodded when Chris let her go, Lance was next to hug her, than Justin, and last, Joey.
"You guys need to get going...you got to get to the stadium and get dressed and your hair done.  I'm staying here tonight with Brittney. I just want to relax.  I'll see you guys after the show."
Lance rubbed her arm, "Good.  You need to relax."
 Chris cleared his throat, "I have an idea, before we all go, GROUP HUG!!"
Everyone pulled into a long group hug before letting go.
"Now kick some ass.  I want to read in the paper tomorrow how amazing the concert was.  Make girls drop eggs with your floor humping on digital get down and hip thrusts.  Make girls cry and pass out.  I better hear about it."
Joey stretched than patted his chest. "O will do.  Will do girly."
JC pulled Kristen into a hug and kissed her than placed his forehead against hers smiling. "I'll see you after sweetheart."
She smiled back. "Good luck hunny. Knock ‘em dead."
He kissed her again before letting her go and meeting up with the rest of the guys at the elevator.  Brittney and Kristen made their way to their room.
"KRISTEN!"
Kristen stopped from going in her room and turned to look down the hallway to the elevator at them.
"Yes?"
She started laughing when all five guys blew kisses to her. "We love you."
Kristen blew them a kiss back. "I Love you too guys.  I love you too."

Chapter 13 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

"So really, Jackson had sex with his sister, and they are in love, who they didn't know they were brother and sister because they were separated by adoption, and they just found out by his mother?"
Kristen popped popcorn in her mouth, "Mhm."
They both looked at each other, than burst out laughing. "I can't believe we are watching soap opera shit."

Kristen tossed popcorn at Brittney's head.

"For entertainment like this....and nothing else is on TV."

Brittney took a sip of her beer and placed it back on the floor, next to the bed that they both were laying down on, on their stomachs.  Brittney reached over, grabbed the bowl of popcorn and placed it back between their bodies.

"Popcorn hog."

"You know you love me."

Brittney grabbed a handful of popcorn and dropped it in her mouth.

"That's what I make you believe."

"That's hot, talking with your mouthful of popcorn."

"That's how I get my men."

They both laugh; Kristen tossed another piece of popcorn at Brittney's head than looked towards the clock.

"Joey probably working that magic sperm he has and magical knocking up some other fan."

Kristen took a sip of her beer, than placed it back down in the spot on the floor in front of her.

"God, some people are so retarded.  I love how we have all this proof, that it's not true."

"Is she even pregnant?"

Kristen shrugged and took another sip. "Who the hell knows?  All I know is she must be fucked up in the head if she wants a baby with Joey."

Brittney chucked. "I wonder if we can find out her name, than look around for her on the internet and see if she has anything up."

"Oh my god, last week, Lance and I were bored so we decided to surf the internet and see what kind of NSYNC webpage's and shit we'd find."  Kristen shook her head laughing.  "Some stuff we found.  Wow.  We found one that this chick claimed Justin was her true love and they were going to get married.  She even made a picture of her head on a bride picture, standing next to Justin.  Funniest shit ever.  We're going to print it and give it to Justin."

Brittney froze before she took a sip. "Tell me you're not serious, Kristen."

"Serious as a heart attack."

"O dear God."

"I wonder if that fan, which you told that you were the band whore, set up a site about you on how much she hates you or whatever shit those fans do."

They both started laughing than took a sip of their drink.

"Man I never thought of that.  Next time the men are working we are going to try and find out."

"Deal."  They clicked their beers together and both took a sip.

"Speaking of the men...well boys....How you feeling?"

Kristen looked at her confused. "Huh?"

"Telling them....everything."

Kristen sighed, than placed her drink back on the floor before rolling over onto her back, looking up at the ceiling.

"I guess fine.  I mean I'm glad it's over with, all out in the open.  Done.  Don't have to deal with hiding it anymore. Bla Bla Bla."  Kristen turned her head to look at her best friend. "Ya' know?"

"Yeah I know what you mean.  How did JC take it?"

"Better than I thought.....ALOT better than I thought actually.  I just didn't know how he would react....and uh you told Mike?"

"He came in the room after I told the guys, cuz Chris went on a rampage.  You have no idea.  Chris was bewildered that someone would even do that to anyone, especially a girl.  Especially you.  He was trying to get his last name out of me so he could go beat his ass down, as he claims.  As in his words ‘No one messes with my sister and gets away with it.'  The rest of the guys were just stunned and in shock.  But yeah, Mike came in to find out what the commotion was, and Chris went on how some idiotic fucker abused you, and of course Mike thought it just happen while on tour and I broke it down for him and told him, before he started calling all the other body guards and all that shit."

Kristen signed, putting her arms behind her head.  Brittney continued.

"They asked me how JC took it, and I told them you were telling him at that moment, and we all waited, thinking he would react like JC, yet we were surprised when it didn't happen."

"I think he is still in the state of shock, or we can just hope he is taking it this way."

Brittney reached over for her cell phone as it started going off; she flipped it open, texted back, than tossed it back down next to her.  "Lance texted me, they are on their way back."

Kristen rolled back over on her stomach and grabbed a handful of popcorn.  "That gives us 30 more minutes of our girl bonding time."

Brittney took a swig of her beer. "Sweet.  Man I miss our little girl bonding crap that we use to do all the time.  Fuck work."

"Yeah I bet you want to fuck one of your workers...." Kristen smirked.

Brittney's jaw dropped than smacked her on the arm.  "You are such a bitch.  Remind me why I'm best friends with you?"

"'Cuz you love me.  You can't live without me.  I'm amazing.  I'm the best thing that ever happen to you.  Need me to go on?"

Brittney rolled her eyes and stuffed her mouth with popcorn.

"Cocky eh?"

"Nah, just speaking the truth."

"Yeah uh huh. ANYWAYS, Ms. cocky bitch, what are you and your other half doing tonight?"

Kristen shrugged.  "Nothing really.  Just being laid back and chilling, just the two of us.  We haven't been able to be alone really, just staying at the hotel.  That and I'm comfy in my pj's, I can't changing."

"You guys can use this room....okay ‘use' was such a bad term...well if you want do that, go on ahead, if so I want juicy details, but anyways, you two can chill in here and I'll go hang with the guys and be a pain in the ass."

"That's a job that you are a pro at."

"Hmm?"

"Being a pain in the ass."

"Well," Brittney tossed some popcorn in the air and caught it in her mouth, "Someone got to do it."

Kristen chuckled, than stopped when starting to hear commotion in the hallway.

"Theeiiirrr bbaaacckkkkk."

Kristen shook her head.  "I don't know how just those five guys can make that much noise.  I swear, it's like a heard of elephants."

Kristen rolled onto her back and sighed.  "Hey Britt...Do you think the guys are going to act differently now?"

Brittney moved the popcorn bowl on the floor.

"I dunno.  I mean, I told him how you don't want that and how much you hate that, I don't think it will change much, maybe more protective?  I dunno, maybe at first, cause they are in shock and don't know what to do, never been in this situation...who knows, they are guys.  They probably don't even know."

"Yeahh..."

"If they start being an ass or anything I'll kick their ass."

Kristen rolled her eyes and laughed. "O I knew I could always count on you."

"I think I hear some sarcastic in that voice missy."

"Me? Sarcastic? Never!"

"O poor JC.  He doesn't know what he got himself in to."

"ha ha ha.  Bitch."  Kristen rolled over and got up, making her way to the door after seeing Brittney not moving.

"O don't worry, I'll get it.  I mean, you probably didn't hear that LOUD knock on the or door or anything."

"It's for you anyways.  Why bother."

"Maybe one of the other guys came over to get you?  Never know."

Kristen swung the door open and her eyes fell upon the most gorgeous guy she knew.   Her eyes traveled from taking every detail from his gray sweatpants, to his blue t-shirt; showing off his muscular arms that she loved, to his mouth; that the sexiest voice she ever heard came out from between the most kissable lips, his blue eyes that she easily gets lost into, than to the hair that she loved playing with.  She couldn't believe how lucky she got.

She felt the familiar lips on top of her own and felt her knees go weak.

"Hey."

She opened her eyes and smiled as soon as she saw his.

"Hi."

JC walked in and closed the door behind him than pulled her into a hug.

"How was the show?"
He buried his face into her hair, loving the light strawberry smell. "Mmm fine."

"Made some girls scream, pass out, eggs drop?"

JC chuckled.  "Well I know about the screaming part, I don't know about passing out and eggs dropping."

Brittney burst out laughing and walked out to the room they were in.

"Joey work that magic sperm he has?"

"Don't know, I guess we'll find out if Kristen gets any phone calls tomorrow."

"Ahh the joy of work; we'll I'm off to hang with the guys and be a pain in the ass so you have you're little aalloonneeee time.  Did anything good happen that I can make fun of them for?"

"Joey did walk into a door when we were leaving the toy room, thinking he turned the handle all the way."

"God you're girlfriend has done that many times."  Brittney opened the door and looked at the couple, "now, behave, be good, use protection...o wait Kristen is on the pill, hahaha, anyways, I'll stay there until you leave JC so you guys won't get disturbed at all.  Haavvee ffuunnnnn." Brittney winked than closed the door.

"Can you remind me why we are friends with her?"

"Really, right now, I don't even know, and I've known her a lot longer than you have."

"I am so sorry."

She chuckled and buried her face into his chest, enjoying his sent.  JC set his chin on top of her head and rubbed her back.

"What did you girls do tonight?"

"Eh, like we do every time, we were in sexy lingerie, ate strawberries with wipe cream, than had a pillow fight which ended up to making out."

JC burst out laughing and leaned back against the wall pulling her with him.

"Okay, I lied. We ate popcorn, had beers, talked, and watched TV."

"Sounds like fun."

He gently tugged on her hand and started walking to the balcony door. "It's lovely outside, lets sit out here and relax for a bit."

They made their way across the room; JC opened the door and lead her out onto the balcony.  Kristen walked to the railing and placed her arms on top of it, looking at the view around them.  He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"You were right, he is nice outside."

"Mmhmm.  You need to remember, I am always right."

She gently moved her arm back, elbowing him in the stomach.  He chuckled and kissed her ear.

"I'm sorry."

She turned her head to look at him, "For what?"

He signed and looked at the view in front of them.  "Not having a lot of ‘us' time.  We are either hanging with the guys, or doing stuff for work.  I feel horrible like I could do better on making time for us."

Kristen turned around in his arms, leaning her back against the railing.  She placed her hands on each side of his cheek to get him to look at her.

"Yeah, I wish we had some more alone time, but I knew this is how it was going to be.  I knew what came alone with being your girlfriend.  It just means that when we finally get alone time, its special."

JC rubbed her hips with his thumbs and leaned down and kissed her.

He ran his hand through her hair.  "You always know how to make everything right."

"Eh, I'm just amazing like that."

JC smirked and kissed her again.  A lawn chair came in view out of the corner of his eye.  He never understood why people would just lay out on their hotel balcony when there was a pool near by, but right than he realized why.  He made his way over to it, his fingers still laced with her.  He sat down on it first; feeling his stiff and sore muscles relax; he looked up at his girlfriend waiting for her to join him.  A smile creped across his face as she sat down between his legs leaning back against his chest; he wrapped his arms around her and took a deep breath threw his nose, enjoying her light sent of strawberries from her hair, and the faint smell of her perfume.  Her smell drove him wild.  He placed his cheek against her and closed his eyes enjoying the moment.

"Mmm..I could stay like this forever." He mumbled.

"Me too." Was whispered from her lips.  He kissed her cheek than nuzzled his face in her neck.

"How you doing?"

"Hmm?" his voice was muffled by her neck.

"H-H-How...how are you doing with...everything I told you."

JC thought for a moment before answering. "I'm feeling different emotions really.  I'm angry that he would do that to you.  I know that throwing shit around in the hotel room, yelling, punching shit, having a prissy fit isn't going to do anything.  Yeah, I want to get my hands around his neck and teach him a few lessons, see if he likes being abused, it just won't prove anything.  I'm afraid that you might think I might do some of the stuff that he did to you.  I don't want you to be scared of me at all.  I swear Kristen, I swear on my life baby I won't ever, ever be like him.  I'll be the total opposite.  You deserve only the best.  I know I'm not perfect, you deserve perfect, but I'll do whatever I can to try to be the best man that I can for you."
He tightened his arms around her before continued.
"I'm still in shock.  In shock with everything you told me.  The whole thing Becca did, how you acted, the whole shit with your mom, than the whole John thing.  I thought about everything you went through while on our way to the show, and I don't know how you did it.  God, if I was in your shoes, I would have given up a long time ago.  I thought I went threw hell, you literally just about did.  I just want all of this to be a nightmare, I just want everything you told me just disappear, not be real, but it showed me a part of you I never saw before and it amazes me.  You amaze me everyday Kristen.  Everyday."

He turned her head to face him with her finger and kissed her gently.

"Do-Do you mean it?" Her voice was shaky.

He smiled.  "I meant every word Sweetheart."

She placed her hand against his cheek.  She ran her thumb over his before going in for a kiss.

"How...were the guys?"

"Good luck on getting out of their eyesight.  If any guy gets in a 5 foot radius of you that they aren't too familiar with they are going to be attached at your hip making sure you are okay.  They are feeling the same emotions that I am.  Chris I think it taking it harder than any of us really, with that strong brother/sister friendship bond you two have.  Mike had to try and calm him down.  Or, he is the only one showing his true colors on all of this.  I don't think it has totally sunk in with Justin, he is still in shock.  Lance didn't believe Brittney at first.  He thought it was a prank you two were trying to prove, till he saw the look in her eyes.  Joey, he was actually quite for a change.  I think he was finally putting all the pieces together and seeing how it all fit.  He actually felt horrible doing sexual jokes with you and wanted to punch himself, calling himself an ass.  Brittney had to reinsure him that you didn't care; if you did you would have said something.  I know for the next couple of days, they just might be...hmm.. I can't think of the right word for it, but like not weird, but different, till it finally soaks in everyone's brain.  They might be like all touchy-feeling..." JC shook his head. "Okay that wasn't the word I was looking for, but you know what I was trying to say.  They love you, you're a sister to them and they are going to do anything to make sure you are protective.  I know you don't want anything to change, or them acting differently, I hate to say it, but it will a little, but for a good way."

He studied her face, watching her chew gently on her bottom lip.  He knew she did that whenever she was nervous, upset, or in deep thought.  His eyes traced her face, studying the details, with her bone structure on her face, the very slight dimples on each side of her face on her cheeks, her soft, full lips that he couldn't get enough of, her soft gently skin that could send chills up and down his spin every time they made contact, her hazels eyes; that slightly change colors; either being green, brown, or a mix, depending on what she was wearing; her long dark brown wavy curly hair that always had a slightly sent of strawberries from her shampoo, the hair he loved running his fingers through.  His eyes slowly traveled down her body, soaking every detail of her, her light tan color skin from the sun, her small gentle soft hands, her small feet, her toenails that were always painted, he loved how she wasn't skin and bones, that she had some meat on her body, she had curves, she had a butt, he tried not to laugh; remember the boob jokes Brittney would throw at her, of course he knew they were big, he was a guy, size D he thinks he believed Brittney saying, she wasn't like most girls out there, they were actually real, not fake yet, he didn't care if she had a chest or not, if she was a size A he would still be attractive to her, yeah it was a bonus, but that didn't matter at all, his eyes travels to her shirt and he laughed to himself; seeing her wearing a Chicago White Sox t-shirt and her scrunched up sweatpants.  If she could wear this kind of clothing everyday, she would.  That's what he loved about her, she rather just hang in sweats for the night than go out and party or clubbing every night.  All of his ex's have been the total opposite, wanting to go out every night using his status.  Of course, she loved going out and having fun, but not constantly.  What amazed him more was her and sports.  She wasn't one of them dumb chicks acting like they enjoyed and liked sports to just fit in or impress anyone.  She knew what was going on, she knew the status and rules, she knew what was going on during the game, she cursed and yell at the TV....he had a hot girlfriend that was into sports.  He would never have to fight over the remote to watch a game, unless his teams and her teams were playing on different channels.  He smiled and felt his heart jump a little.  How did he get so lucky?  His eyes traveled back north to her face and smiled.  His eyes went back to her lips and he couldn't control himself.  He needed to kiss her, right than, right now.  He held her face in his hands and kissed her passionately.  He tilt his head slightly to deep the kiss more.  Chills shot all throughout his body the instant his tongue came in contact with hers.  She shifted on his lap a bit to get closer to his body.  Her hands slid up the length of his arms and into his hair as soon as she felt him pull her closer to him.  She sighed softly when he pulled her bottom lip between his teeth.  Not wanting something to happen, that they both weren't ready for, he slowly pulled away and places his forehead against hers, as they both were trying to catch their breath.  He slowly opened his eyes and watched her open hers, he looked into her hazel eyes, as she looked into his blue eyes.  They both couldn't stop smiling.  He kissed the tip of her nose.  Her hands slowly traveled up and down his arms.  A small yawn exited from his mouth.

"You're tired."

He pulled her closer to him and nodded.  She got up and took his hand, linking her fingers with up, gently tugging on his arm.

"Come on."

"I want to stay with you.  I'm not tired.  I can stay up longer." He whined.

She gently tugged on his arm again.

"How about we cuddle in bed than?"

His eyes went back to hers and smiled.

"I like that idea.  I think it's the best one you have come up with all night."

She rolled her eyes.  "Come on superstar."

A chuckle escaped from his lips and got up and followed her back into the room.  JC closed the door behind them and locked it than follows her foot steps to the bed.  Kristen laid down first than rolled to her side to look down at him.  He slid in beside her pulling the covers over them.  After getting the covers over both of them, he pulled her towards him.  She nuzzled her face into his neck and closed her eyes.  His hands gently rubbed her back.  He kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes.
"I can fall asleep like this." JC mumbled.
"Mmm...so can I...I can stay like this forever."

"Mmhmm."

She yawned and placed her arms around him.

"Stay."

"Hmm?"

She nuzzled her face into his neck more, "Stay for the night.  You're half asleep, I'm half asleep.  I don't want you to leave, I feel safe in your arms."

"I love the way you feel in my arms....and baby, you don't have to tell me twice, I'd love to."

She lifted her head up and kissed him.  "Goodnight hunny, sweet dreams."

He smiled, "Goodnight Sweetheart, sweet dreams."  He kissed her gently.

Kristen nuzzled back into his neck and closed her eyes, listening to his heart beat and his breathing.  She heard his breathing soften, knowing he was asleep.  She felt her eyes get heavy, and soon herself, she fell asleep.  They both slept throughout the night, peacefully, in each others arms.

Chapter 14 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
The sun shown though the glass balcony door and fell across her face.  She winced than slowly opened her eyes, being blinded by the light.  Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she noticed the half naked man in front of her.  Her eyes widen...oh my god..did..we?  She slowly lifted up the blanket; seeing him in boxers.  She let out a sigh of relief when the memories of last night finally hit her after seeing they didn't do anything but just sleep.  She felt him shift a little on the bed, than pulled her closer to him.  She closed her eyes as she laid her head against his chest.  Pulling her out of her thoughts, she heard the alarm on her cell phone go off.  She laid their for a couple minutes, hoping she was hearing things.  After realizing she wasn't dreaming, she leaned over him and turned it off.  He slid his hands up and down her back with his eyes remaining closed.

"Mornin'."

She looked down at him and smiled. "Morning."

"Did you sleep well?"

She laid back down and snuggled close to him. "Mhmm.. you?"

He pulled her closer to his body and kissed her forehead. "Best sleep I've had in a long time."

She poked him in the chest.

"You forgot to close the curtains last night."

He opened his eyes and looked at her. "Me?"
She nodded "Uh huh.  You were the last one in."

"O soo it's my fault now?"
"Yep."

"O I don't think so."  His fingers soon found her side and started tickling her.  Kristen wiggled around laughing, begging him to stop.

"Stop stop! Oh my god I'm going to dieeeeee." She laughed.
"Not till you say you're sorry."

"Nevveerrr!"

He rolled on top of her, pinning her to the bed, tickling her.

"Say it."

"Nooooo."

"Say it."

"Fine fine I'm sorry I'm sorry.  Now stop!"

His fingers left her side and leaned down and kissed her.  "Thank you."  Kristen rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breath.  JC looked down at her red face and smiled.

"You are so delightful in the morning."

"O I know, thank you."

JC looked at the time and sighed. "Se should get up and meet everyone downstairs for breakfast.  They are going to search for us soon."

"I don't want to see them."

JC looked at her confused.

"We are never going to hear the end of which that we slept together in the same bed.  They won't believe us that we didn't have sex."

"I forgot about that part."

Kristen gently shoved him. "I need to get up."

JC rolled off of her and fell back on the bed while she got up.  "O man..we're going to hear it when they see me in the same sweats and shirt I was wearing before I came over."

Kristen walked into the bathroom. "You can run over to your room and change into a new shirt and jeans if you want while I change."

JC moaned. "That means I gotta get out of bed."

"Good job captain obvious.  Would you like a cookie?"

He smirked as her smartass comment and rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. "Why yes I do."

Her eyes looked up in the mirror, looking back into his. "Than get one when we get downstairs."

"Smartass."  He walked over to her and slid his arms around he waist.  He placed a kiss along her neck.

"I'll go back and change.  I'll meet you back here."  She nodded and turned her head to look at him.  They kissed briefly and he made his way out of the bathroom.  As soon as she heard the hotel door closed, she sighed and smiled, looking at herself in the mirror.  How did she get so lucky?  She wasn't famous, she wasn't at all like any of the ex girlfriend's he has had, they all had a model like body.  She looked at her body in the mirror, examining it.  Her body wasn't bad, but it wasn't perfect.  There were parts she didn't like and wish to fix, and there were parts that she liked.

"At lest I'm not a toothpick; or a fat cow."  She reached over and grabbed the jeans and tugged them on; pulled the cami over her head, than pulled her favorite top over it.  It was blue, with green varsity letters on the front, with cut off sleeves.  Sporty, yet girly look.  She pulled her curls up in a pony tail and slid a headband on top.  After doing her make up, spraying on her perfume and brushing her teeth, she heard a knock on her door. Perfect timing.  She thought.  She grabbed her stuff and made a b-line to the door and opened the door with a smile.  Her eyes followed along his body, as he was in jeans and a dark green t-shirt.

"You really know how to take my breath away, don't you?"

Snapping out of her dazed, she looked up at him. "Huh?"

JC chuckled and took her hand.

"I said, you really know how to take my breath away.  You're outfit.  I like it.  It's really you, like...." He racked his brain thinking of the word he wanted to say while they made their way to the elevator.

"Sporty, yet girly."

He paused than pushed the down button.

"Yes.  Exactly....how did you..?"

Kristen shrugged.  "Everyone says it."

"Well it's true, and I meant it."

"Meant what?"

He tugged her into the elevator than lifted her chin up to see her face.

"Taking my breath away."  JC leaned down and kissed her as his fingers traced along her jaw line.

"Well sir, you know how to take my breath away also."

"O really?...I think I remember the song, Digital Get Down...am I correct?"  He winked.

Kristen blushed and cursed the elevator for taking so long to get down to the lobby.  JC laughed softly and kissed the top of her head.  Suddenly a comeback came in her head and she smirked.

"I think I am correct on this one...about some voicemail I left on Lance's phone?"

JC threw his hands up in defeat. "I can not believe you just burned me.  You got me.  Caught me red handed."

Kristen took a step off the elevator, "Or should you say...white handed?"

JC froze as his jaw fell open.  She giggled and made her way to the double doors.
"I...I.. I can't believe..did you just say that?"  JC rubbed his face with his hands and walked behind her. "Oh my god.  I can't believe you just said that."

She laughed and placed her hands on her hips; waiting for him.
"Will you hurry up slowpoke.  I want to get this over with the peanut gallery that is in this room."

JC placed his hand on her lower back and opened the door.

"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

As soon as they both walked in, all 11 eyes fell on them.  They made their way to the table, the guys' eyes never off of them.  JC pulled out Kristen's chair and pushed her in.  He kissed the top of her head and walked to where the food is at.
"I'll get us some breakfast."

Kristen's head shot up and looked at his face, not believing that he was leaving her with them alone.

"Soooo?"

Kristen snapped back into reality by Justin's voice.  She looked over at him.

"Sooo?" she replied.

Chris leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms, smirking at her than turned his head to Lance.

"So Lance, was JC up all night with you or something, causing him to wake up late?"

"Nope, he never came back to the room.  Brittney slept in my bed and I slept on the couch last night because she had no where to go.  I don't know why though."

"Oh God..." Kristen mumbled under her breath.  She knew the smirk that was on each and one of their faces.  She knew they were enjoying this way too much.

"O... really?  Brittney why didn't you have a place to go?  I thought you and Kristen had a room together?"

"JC and Kristen wanted some alone time, so I left to hang with you guys so they were alone.  I was supposed to stay there till JC came back, that way I knew I wouldn't" she paused than cleared her throat wiggling her eyebrowns, "interrupt anything.  You know, since they haven't been able to have any alone time for a while.  Well JC never came back, and I was tired, so Lance offered his bed and he slept on the couch, being a GREAT friend that he is."  Kristen could tell by the tone in Brittney's voice; that she was enjoying every moment making her squirm.  Kristen placed her elbows on the table and her face in her hands.

Joey's voice picked up, "O really now?  You don't say?"

Justin joined in.  "He never came back?  Are you sure?"

"Yep."  Lance added.  "When I woke up, his bed was still made, which meant, no one slept in it."

Kristen groaned, and the rest laughed.

"Nothing happen.  We talked.  We cuddled.  We both were tired so we just went to my bed and slept.  That is it.  Nothing happen. N-o-t-h-i-n-g h-a-p-p-e-n."

"Riiiggghhhtttt."  Chris said between chuckled.

JC finally came back to the table and placed the tray down with food.  Kristen turned to face him.
"Finally....thanks for leaving me with them.  Really. Thanks.  I don't know how I could ever repay you."

JC smiled and set a bowl of cereal in front of her with a glass of orange juice.

"Anytime my dear."

"So, you never came back last night."  Lance piped in.

"Nothing happened." JC added.

"Lance told us that Brittney had to sleep in his head, while he slept on the couch, since Brittney had no where to go."  Justin said with a smile.

"I was going to call, but I didn't want to intrude anything, and I was tired so I just passed out there."  Brittney took a bite of her toast.

"Nothing happened.  All we did was sitting on the balcony talking," Joey interrupted him "Oooo...balcony...kinky, Kristen I didn't know you had it in you."  JC glared at Joey than continued, "As I was SAYING before I was rudely interrupted, all we did was talk while sitting on the balcony, than we were really tired because it was late.  I was really tired from the show and everything else that happened that day,..."

Chris whispered, but just loud enough for all of them to hear purposely, "Tired hmm? I guess they are like the energizer bunny."  Justin gave Chris a hand-five.

JC rubbed his forehead, "I'm going to forget you said that Chris, ANYWAYS, before I was extremely rudely interrupted AGAIN, we crawled into bed and went to sleep right away, nothing happen."

Chris, Lance, Joey, Justin and Brittney burst out laughing.

"Man we love drilling you guys."

Kristen rolled her eyes.  "I seriously hate you all."

Chris waved his hand around, "Yeah yeah yeah sureeeee."

"So what's the dealo for today?"  Justin said, stretching his arms over his head.

Kristen put a spoonful of cereal in her mouth.  "Leave me alone, I want to eat."

Lance nudged Chris.  "I bet, with all the energy they used last night."

"LANCE!" JC and Kristen yelled at the same time.  The rest of the guys started laughing.

"Chill man, we're just pullin on ya chain."

The rest of the time during breakfast, the guys kept on teasing with JC and Kristen.  They seemed to fine a way to add a comment here and there and it was driving JC and Kristen insane.  After finishing breakfast, they all got into the vans and made their way to the store on where the guys had an appointment for tux fitting.  Kristen had to try and get Chris out of getting a blue tux.  She could never figure out what was going through his mind half the time.  Brittney laughed; watching the two argue over the blue tux and walked over.

"Hey Kristen, bring this to JC in the fitting room.  They found a jacket in his size.  I'll take over here and get to change Chris mind."

Kristen signed and grabbed the jacket from Brittney and walked towards the back where the fitting rooms where at.  "Good luck with hard head."

"Kristen doses my butt look big?"  She turned around and looked at Joey.

"No Joey it dose not.  Looks fine, who would of thought at you could pull off something like this."

Joey put his hand over his heart and took a step back. "Ouch.  That hit the heart."

Kristen shook her head laughing.  "Right buddy.  Anyways; looks good.  It's a keeper."

Kristen turned around as Lance walked out of his dressing room.

"Lookin' like a stud."

Lance looked up from the mirror and back to her.

"Why thank you.  You don't look to bad yourself there miss."

Kristen rolled her eyes and made her way towards him.  She fixed his shirt than flatten out his jacket with her hands.

"There you go.  Perfect."

Lance turned around and looked back in the mirror.

"Fit right?"

Lance nodded.

"Don't you dare ask me if your butt looks big or if it makes you look fat.  Joey already beat you to that punch line."

Lance laughed and shook his head.

"I wasn't going to.  Was just going to ask if it looked alright."

"Lance?  The same Lance that has so many girls throwing themselves at his feet, he asks if it looks alright?  You could go in a trash bag and they would still throw themselves at your feet."

They both started laughing, and Lance made his way back into the dressing room.

"Whaaatteevveerr."

"Hey Lance, which room is JC in?  I have his jacket."

Lance raised a brow looking at her, than pointed to the room JC was in.

"Don't think about it Lance.  I'm just giving him the jacket."  She walked over to the one JC was in.

"I wasn't thinking of a thing.  I don't know what you were thinking."  Lance closed the door laughing.

Kristen knocked, "JC, I have your jacket."

JC opened the door, standing there in the dress slacks and the white button down shirt, unbutton.

"Huh?  O thanks."  He took the jacket out of her hand and gave her a kiss.  He placed the jacket on the hook and tried to button the shirt.

Kristen laughed watching him struggle.  "Problems?"

JC sighed.  "I hate doing all the damn buttons.  Why can't they just make it that all you have to do it pull it over your head.  Make life so much easier, and save time."

Kristen shooed his hand away and starting buttoning his shirt.

"Because than it would be too easy."

JC took a step back and pulled her in so the door could close.

"I don't want anyone who works here seeing me like this.  I don't want to know what the people who work here would say or do."

Kristen laughed while working on the buttons.  JC looked down and watched her carefully, watching her chew on her bottom lip, concentrating on each button.

"You're good at this."

"Uh JC, its just buttoning.  You do the same thing to your pants."

JC shrugged while she worked on the last button, than felt her hand pat his stomach.

"Done."  She picked up his jacket and held it open to help him put it on.  JC turned around and slid his arms in the sleeves and put it on, he turned back around to face him.  Kristen ran her hands through the jacket, flatting it out.  She made a clickin noise with her tongue than whispered softly.

"Mm mm mm.  Looking gooooood."  She eyed him up and down.

He slightly blushed. "Really?"

Kristen nodded her head than looked back up at him before answering.  "Really."

"Well good.  You're thoughts are the only one that counts."

She smiled. "Good."

"Uh huh..." He placed his hand on her cheek.  "I only care what you think."

 

Brittney looked around the area trying to find Kristen.  She asked Chris and Justin if they saw her, but of course they didn't.  She didn't know why she bothered asking them, she already knew the answer.  After finally getting Chris to change his mind, which he said he was only arguing with Kristen to rile her up because it was fun, she heard Kristen's phone go off in her purse, than she left with her.  She answered for her, knowing it had to do with something from work, since it was a number not already placed in her contacts.  She held the person on hold while she looked around trying to find her.  Where the hell could she have gone?  She thought.  She turned and saw Lance walk out from the back and walked over to him.

"Lance, have you seen Kristen?"

"Like ten minutes ago, she went back there to give JC his jacket.  Why?"

"Someone called her cell, work related, and I can't find her anywhere."

"Ahhh."

Brittney thought for a second than smiled. "Oooooo...."

Lance looked at her, with the look on her face, he figured out what she was thinking.

"She hasn't came back yet....hmmmmm...Her, JC..dressing room...I'll take this call for her."

Lance laughed shaking his head.

"I'm going to go outside where it's quieter and the three morons can't annoy me.  Watch them Lance and make sure they don't get in trouble."

Lance nodded his head and walked over to where the three where at.

Brittney made her way outside shaking her head.  "That girl owes me..." she mumbled..."Hello?  Sorry sir, Kristen is unavailable right now, dealing with a situation at the moment, she asked me to take the call.  How can I help you?"

 

Kristen's and JC's eyes locked together.  He ran a finger over her cheek, her jaw, down her neck, and back up her neck, his eyes never leaving hers.  JC licked his lips before placing them on hers.  Instantly, her arms wrapped around his neck and tilted her head to deepen the kiss.  JC backed her up against the door with her back, placing one of his arms around her waist and the other one on the door, beside her head.  She locked her arms around his neck tighter, pulling his body against hers as the kiss got hotter, deeper, and passionate.  They were both getting lost in the kiss, until a knock come on the door, which startled them.  JC placed his head against the door, as they both were breathing hard, trying to catch their breath.

"JC?"

JC wanted to kill Chris right at that moment. "What?"

"Do you know where Kristen went?  Justin and I can't find her anywhere."

JC closed his eyes trying to stay cool.

"Uhh...is she with Lance?"
"No, Lance and Joey are up front with us."
"Brittney?"

"Ooo..I haven't seen her since the cell went off.  She's probably with her."
"Uh huh."

"You almost done in there?"

JC coughed and choked on his words. "A-A-Almost uh, done in there?"

"Uh yeah...trying on your suit...God you're weird." Chris paused, than continued.  "Anyways I'm going back up front and look for her.  Finish up."

JC stood back and ran his hand through his hair.

"I don't want to know why he is looking for me."  Kristen said barley in a whisper.

JC chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I dunno...but umm. I'm uh sorry."

She looked up at him.  "For?"

JC closed his eyes.  "Uhh, getting um carried away right there, with the kiss."

"Don't be.  Not like I didn't' like it."  JC opened his eyes and looked at her as she winked.  She continued.  "Don't be sorry, I could have stopped you, but I didn't.  I wanted it as much as you did.  We're both the culprits in this situation."

"Its just..If it got farther, if Chris didn't knock, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

She went on her tip toes and kissed him.

"I'm positive our first time together wouldn't be in a dressing room."

JC chewed on his bottom lip and listened while she continued.  "And anyways....you wouldn't be quit."

His eyes widen at her comment and stared at her.  She smiled, winked, than kissed his bottom lip since his mouth was open.

"Might want to close that mouth baby, don't want a fly to fly in."

JC shook his head and bit his bottom lip.  "You're horrible."

"I know.  Now, hurry up and change, I'll go out there before they finally used their brain, which I think they are still figuring out how to do that, but anyways; before they put piece to piece together and we're busted."

JC nodded and kissed her quickly and watched her walk out of the room.  JC leaned back against the wall and sighed closing his eyes while rubbing his face.

 

Kristen took a deep breath and made her way out to the front.

"Ahem."

She jumped, being started by the voice coming behind her.  She turned around on her heels, coming face to face to Justin, who had his arms crossed.

"Um..can I uh help you?"

Justin raised a brow than rubbed his chin.
"Chris, found her."

Chris came up behind Justin while talking "Where? I've looked all over..." Chris stopped as soon as he got to Justin's side, saw what Justin was seeing and smirked.

"Um, you needed me?"

Chris crossed his arms also.  "Hmm..looks more like we should be questioning you, where have YOU been?"

"I uhh.. uhh.. gave JC his jacket, than was with Brittney." She sputtered.

"Riiigghhhttt....I think you gave JC more than just a jacket."

"I agree with you too Justin....her face is all flushed, she's flustered, her lips. Hmmmmm...red and swollen..."

"So, like we asked...where have you been?"

 

After taking a couple of breathes and calming down, JC changed out of the tux and back into his clothes.  He picked it up and walked out of the dressing room making his way out.  His eyes fell on top of Kristen, seeing Chris and Justin standing in front of her.  He shook his head, walked to the front, handed the tux to the lady over the counter and started to make his way over to try and save his girlfriend.  His planed was ruined when Lance and Joey appeared.

"Soooo, was the jacket Kristen gave you, the right size?"

"Uh jacket? O yeah, yeah right size."

"So what went on in that room hmm?  You seem to be gone for a long time."

"Uh trying on the tux, like what you do in a dressing room."

"Oh who you do in your dressing room..." Joey mumbled under his breath. Lance snickered.

"What did you say Joey?" JC's eyes left from Kristen over to Joey.
"I said; riighhttt.  I mean, when I change my tux, my hair goes wild, my lips get swollen and red, and my face gets all flushed."

JC placed a finger over his lips, than shoved his hand in his pockets.

Lance and Joey burst out laughing.

"Nice lip-gloss JC."

JC cursed under his breath and walked away from the two laughing hyenas over to his girlfriend, quickly wiping his lips.  Chris and Justin looked over as JC walked up to them and laughed.

"Nice lips JC...You and Kristen's match."

JC groan.
"I already got attacked by them."

JC looked down at his girlfriend.  "I got attacked by Lance and Joey."

"Man Kristen got a hold of your hair huh?  Nice." Joey nudged Kristen.  "Little tug tug huh?"

JC ran his hands through his hair to make it look normal.

"I came over here to tell you guys its time to...." Brittney walked up and paused, she looked at Justin and Chris, seeing the smirks on their faces, than over to Kristen and JC. "go..." A smile came across her lips. "Sooo JC, did Kristen give you that jacket I gave her?"

Justin opened his mouth to say something, but Kristen held her hand up.

"Shut up.  Let's go."  JC grabbed her hand and pulled her with her, making their way out the door and to the van.

Brittney laughed and shook her head, than linked her arms with Justin and Chris.

"Strap on your seatbelt boys, this is going to be one hell of tour; and it's going to get better."

Chapter 15 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Lance plopped down next to JC on the set. "Yo man, what's wrong?"

"Hm?"

Lance rolled his eyes. "Ever since Jim had to reload the camera you haven't been able to stop looking at Kristen."

"Ever since we left the tux store, her phone has been going off non stop."

"Well, she does have a job JC....she works for Johnny, remember?"

JC sighed annoyed. "I know that Lance, I'm not stupid, but she looks really stressed out."

Lance looked up at Kristen, watching her sit on the couch next to Brittney with an annoyed and stressed look on her face.  He chuckled watching her roll her eyes and rub her forehead.

"She's probably cussing someone out."

"I don't think its fair that Johnny did this to her."
"Johnny did this to her?  Uh, JC she signed up for this."
"Not for being the PR."
"If Johnny didn't think she could do it, he wouldn't have asked her, and it's not permanent, it's till Johnny finds someone."

"JUSTIN!!!"

All the guys' heads popped up and looked at where the voice came from, Kristen.

"I swear I didn't do anything!  I've been here the whole time!"

Kristen walked up and held her phone out. "No, the stupid NSYNC website idiot person..worker..god whatever she is, dumb job, but anyways, she wants to talk to you, something about your bio page.  Will you talk to her before I give her a piece of my mind, again."

"You didn't cover the mouth piece." Justin took the phone.

"Yeah.....and?"

"She probably heard what you said." Chris piped in.

"I don't care; anyways I already went off on her.  God does Johnny know what an idiotic bitch she is?"  Kristen rubbed her temples.  "I could do her damn job."

Joey snickered.  "JC you picked a good one.  I love her spunk."

"Picked a good one?  Their a couple?"  Jim, the photographer, asked.

Everyone froze with their eyes widening, thinking of something to say.  They forgot all about Jim and the rest of the photo shoot crew.

"Uhh noo noo.. What Joey meant by picking a good one was....That JC told Johnny to hire her out of the people who came for the job.  JC felt like she would do the job the best and Johnny took his word."

Jim nodded his head and went back to work. "Ahhh.  Nice pick JC than."

Chris smacked Joey on the back of the head and Kristen gave him a death glare.

"Uh, while Chris beats up Joey, did you bring you're laptop munchkin?"  Kristen turned around and looked at Justin.

"Uhh.. yeahh my laptop is here, why?"  She questioned him.

"Lisa wants me to go over what she wrote up for my bio and get my approval."

She pointed over to Brittney.  "Yeah its next to Britt, she's on the phone with Johnny so don't bother her.....too much."

Justin chuckled and walked over to the couch to where Brittney was sitting, still on the phone writing stuff down on a piece of paper.  Kristen watched Justin pull out her laptop and turning it on than turned around to face the other guys.

"God how can you deal with them idiots."
"We don't...that's why we have you." Lance said while leaning back on his elbows.

"O joy."  She rolled her eyes.

"You okay?" JC asked, concerned.

She nodded before answering. "Yeah, just stressed.  Everything is set it for tomorrow for the promotion at 10.  The CD signing is 10 to 12, than we get on the tour buses and head to Pittsburgh.  We should get to the hotel by 9 at night, hopefully, depends on traffic."

A couple of the guys moaned and she rolled her eyes.
"O don't give me that, superstars, you think I'm happy about this?  You can sleep on the bus, I can't."

"Awwww."  Chris stood up and held his arms around, walking towards her.  "I think someone needs a hug."

Kristen snapped her gym as Chris hugged her.  She sighed and hugged him back.

"You know what I think we need."

"O god what Joey?"
"To go out and paarrtttyyy the night away!"

Kristen pulled away from Chris.  "You know what, that sounds good.  I'm in."

"YES!" Joey raised his hands up in the air.  "Who else!?"

"I'll come."  Lance said, shifting his arms to another position.

"Me too!" Chris jumped up and down.

"I'm in." JC rolled his neck around to stretch the muscles, "We haven't gone clubbing for a while."

Joey turned to face Brittney. "BRITTNEY!!!"

"What the hell do you want fat-one!?" Brittney shut her phone closed.

"We're going out tonight, you in?"

"Hell yeah I'm in."

Justin handed Kristen her cell phone, "Call for you, and Brittney is in for what?"

Kristen took the phone, rolling her eyes and walked off talking on the phone.
"We're going out tonight."

"Sweeeeet, I'm in for sure dawg."

"Alright guys. " Jim clapped to get their attention.  "We're all set and ready; let's get this show on the road."

*****

"What are you going to wear?"  Brittney asked, walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body while rubbing her hair with another towel.

"Trying to figure that out myself."  Kristen wrapped the towel around her head than crossed her arms across her chest.

"You know, right now, this is Joey's dream."
"Hmm?"  Kristen looked at her.

"Us in just towels in the same room."

They both laughed just picturing Joey's reaction.

"Hahaha, anyways; yeah I'm trying to figure out what to wear...did you pick something yet?"

"Kinda.  I'd narrowed it down to two tops, and didn't know which one, which is when you come in handy."

"Uh huh, what is it?"

Brittney walked over to her bed and pulled the items out. "Black pants, and these are the tops."

Kristen stood there and thought for a moment.  "Red top."

"That's the one I was leaning more towards also, but wanted a second opinion."

"The guys would be upset with me if they found out I picked the other top, when the Red one shows more skin and your chest."

Brittney laughed and threw the towel from around her head at her.

"O shove it.  Not like any of you're club tops do you any justice with your chest."

"Want my D's?  I'll take your C's?"

"Ha no thank you."  Brittney grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom.  "Wont work with me.  They work better with you."

"Bitch."  Kristen walked over to her clothes.

"I don't think JC would be happy with me if we switched."  Brittney walked out of the bathroom in black tight pants, pulling the rest of her red tube top over her head laughing.

"I hate you."

Brittney walked over to Kristen's clothes and looked threw. "I know.....hmmmmm...OOOO!"  Brittney grabbed a pink top and a pair of white pants and tossed them at Kristen. "Wear that."

"Of course, you picked the top that...."

Brittney interrupted her. "Hey you bought it! Haha. And psh it could be worse." Brittney smiled.  Kristen rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom to change.

"Pink is a good color on you, with your skin color and that dark hair."  Brittney ran a brush through her hair.  Brittney picked out the shoes for the both of them and stood up when she heard the bathroom door opened, seeing Kristen walk out in white pants, which snugged in all the right places, and a flowy low cut pink spaghetti strap shirt.  Brittney smirked.

"Yeah JC wont be able to keep his hands off of you at all tonight."

"We can't be all over each other, we are in public."

"OO knowing JC, he'll find a way."  Brittney walked by and hit Kristen on the ass with her brush.

"Uh huh."  Kristen went over to do her make up while Brittney blow dried her hair.  After finishing her make up, she walked over to Brittney and hip bumped her to make room for her by the mirror.  Brittney put the blow dryer in her face than turned it off and brushed her hair.

"I want your hair."

Kristen bent over rubbing hair cream in her hair. "Uh why?"

"I can't do shit with my hair.  It's just straight."
"O shut up, its fine."  Kristen stood up and put more of the cream in her hands than hand it threw her hair.  "If anyone wants someone else's hair it's me."

Brittney leaned over the sink doing her eyeliner.  "Uh yeah, you have curly wavy hair."

"It's a pain in the ass.  It takes forever to do, if I go natural or if I decide to straighten it, either way it takes forever."

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever.  You got the hair everyone wants; they hair you can do whatever do and it still looks good."

Kristen ran gel through her hair than scrunched it. "Whatever."

Brittney sprayed her perfume and Kristen coughed.

"Thanks for spraying that in my mouth, whore."

"Close your mouth next time....whore."

"What time are we supposed to leave?"  Kristen sprayed on her perfume.

Brittney shrugged.  "They are supposed to come get us when they are ready."

They heard a knock on the door.  They both looked at each other than burst out laughing.

"That's so freaky."

Brittney laughed and made her way to the door.  "Yes it was.  I swear sometimes they have a thing that goes off when we talk about them."  Brittney swung the door open to see Justin and Chris standing there.

"Hell......oooo....do we have the right room?"  Both of the guys blinked.

Brittney rolled her eyes.  "Hormone check."

Kristen walked out putting on her lip gloss. "Are we leaving?"

"If they ever pick up their jaws and stop drooling." Brittney rolled her eyes putting on her shoes.

Chris snapped first. "Uh yeah we're leaving now..." Chris looked up than nudged Justin in the ribs.

"Ugh Chris what the fuck dude, that was my ribs what the hell..." Justin looked at Chris and raised a brow as Chris motion with his eyes to look into the room.  Justin gave him a confused look than looked into the room and his eyes widen as soon as he saw Kristen.

"COME ON are they ready!?" Joey came skipping down and stopped behind Chris and Justin and slapped their back. "Let's go paarrtttyyy!  You ready Brittney and Kristen?!"  Joey looked in the room and his jaw dropped open.

"DDAAAMMMMNNNNNNNN....we should go clubbing more often!"

Brittney and Kristen rolled their eyes and walked out in the hallway.

"Like I told Chris and Justin, hormone check."  Brittney fixed her top.

"Uh, or you guys can just dress like that everyday.  I don't think it would bother us at all.  Not at all."

"Uh huh..I bet Joey."  Kristen leaned her back against the wall.

Justin rubbed his eyes.  "JC isn't going to be able to keep his hands off of you all night."

"What am I not going to be able to do all night?"

They all turned around seeing JC walking up besides Lance.

"Uh Justin was saying that you wont be able to keep you're hands off of Kristen all night."

"And that is...?" JC looked at Chris confused.

"BECAUSE BRITTNEY AND KRISTEN ARE HOT."  Joey explained.

"I know my girlfriend is hot, but what is different than any other day?"

JC's eyes shifted from Joey over to the wall and saw Kristen for the first time.

"I uh..didn't um.." He swallowed the lump in his throat. "Didn't uh know you were already out here."

JC slowly eyed Kristen up and down while walking up to her.  "You uh, look great..no more than great.. uhh."

"Just say it Jace man, her and Brittney both look banging."

"Aww thanks Joey.  You always know how to make a girl feel sooo good about herself." Brittney tapped his cheek than walked over to Lance. "Save me."

Lance tried to laugh.

" Ha-Ha-Ha yaa, well, they um, are speaking the truth.  You two do look."

"AHH hormones check boys. HORMONE CHECK." Brittney threw her hands up in the air.

"Hey!  I told them to dress like that every day!"

Brittney and Kristen rolled their eyes and Mike and Lonnie walked up.
"Are you pinheads and ladies ready to go?"

"Pinhead!? Who you calling a pinhead!?" Chris walked up and poked Mike in the chest.

"O o wow. Oo booyy you're finger hurt me soo bad.." Mike said sarcastically while rolling his eyes and looked over at Brittney and Kristen.
"Well well well.. Don't you ladies look lovely tonight."

"THANK YOU!  God, why can't you pinheads be like Mike!"  She looked over at Mike.  "They been drooling and jaw dropping to the floor and claiming we should dress like this every day.  I've been telling them to get a hormone check."

Mike and Lonnie laughed.  Brittney linked her arm with Mike.
"Be a gentlemen and escort me away from the dogs."

Mike laughed. "Will do my lady.  Will do."

Kristen looked up at JC and smirked, than made her way over to Lonnie and linked her arm with him.  "Come on Lonnie, you're my date for the night."

JC's jaw dropped while the rest of the guys laughed.

Lonnie shook his head laughing and put his arm around hers. "Let's go."

 

The rest of the guys followed behind their bodyguard and the girls till the got to the car and got in.  The whole way there, Justin, Chris and Joey were working on their pick up lines.  JC gently brushed her hair behind Kristen's ear and leaned over to whisper.

"I never did really get to say that you looked beautiful tonight."

Kristen looked up at him, blushing.  "Thanks...you do look quite handsome yourself."

"Eh, I try." JC smirked.

Kristen patted his thigh. "Uh huh, keep telling yourself that big boy."

"Big boy huh??" Joey popped in.

"Joey did I give you an invitation?" Kristen turned back and looked at him.

"Huh?" Joey looked at her confused.

"My point.  I never gave you an invitation to join this convocation."  Kristen turned back around.

Justin and Chris double over in laughter. "BUURRRNNN!!!"

JC shook his head laughing than looked back at Kristen. "You know...I never got my kiss yet." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"O and you deserve a kiss?"

"Yeesss" JC whined.

"Why is that now?" She gave him a look.

JC leaned down to her ear; he gently kissed her ear before answering. "Because you are killing me in that outfit and we are in public, I won't be able to hold you to my side alllllll night and show you off."

Kristen thought for a second. "Hmmmm..."

He kissed her ear again.

"I guess that will do."
"You guess?" JC pulled back looking at her.

"Well okay, if you don't think so than.."

"No no I do I do!"

She laughed and kissed him.

"You better be a good boy tonight."

"Me?!  I should be telling you that!  I can't be at your side all night, I know what going in guy's minds, and I want you with Brittney all night."

Kristen laughed. "Yes sir."

"Good"  They kissed again as the car stopped.

"We're here." Mike turned around and looked at them.  He pointed his finger at Joey, Justin and Chris in the back. "YOU three, I'll have my eyes on you ALL night.  Don't try and pull anything.  Behave!  You don't want me to beat your asses in front of these people, because I will."

The three guys groaned and they pilled out of the car.  Kristen linked her arm with Brittney.
"You're my date tonight; JC said you can't leave my side tonight."

Brittney laughed and looked back at JC. "Don't worry buddy I'll take good care of her." She winked and started making her way to the entrance.

"OO realllyyy??" Joey spoke.

"Keep you're pants on Joey." Kristen answered.

 

Mike and Lonnie laughed while shoving the guys to walk in front of them to the entrance.  They all showed ID's and got in and made their way to the VIP section.  Brittney tugged on Kristen's arm when they got to their table.

"Lets go danceeeeeeee."

Kristen laughed. "Okay okay I'm coming." She turned and looked at JC. "We're going to go dance, can you get me something to drink?" She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

JC smiled and rested his hand on her hip. "Yes dear."

"Ooo drink..Lancey!  Can you get me a drink also?"

"Mhm, anything specific?" Lance looked over at her.

"Uhh..nah anything with alcohol. We'll be back!"

Kristen and Brittney walked off and made their way to the dance floor to dance.  JC sat down next to Lance and looked around.
"Sooo you and Brittney seem to be close."  JC eyed Lance.

"Uh yeah soo?  Chris and Kristen are close."

"You know you really are the worst liar in the world."

"Am not."
"Are too, anyways; soooo?"

"We are just friends, nothing going on yet."

JC raised an eyebrow at his friend. "Yet huhh?"

Lance rolled his eyes. "Don't be like the rest of the guys and take my words out of contact."

‘Yeah sureee buddy.  Keep telling yourself that."  His eyes roamed the dance floor as Chris and Joey came back with drinks.  JC took his drink from Joey and took a sip while sitting back and relaxed.  His eyes checked out the place while drinking his drink and keeping up a convo with the guys.  After finishing his drink, he placed it on the table and stood up.

"I'm going to go find Kristen.  I'll be back."  He motioned for Mike to come with him and walked down to the dance floor.  He dug through the crowed of people till he found the two girls and made his way over with Mike behind him.

"Sooo do you think I can cut in?"

Kristen turned around to look at him.

"Umm...not right now. I'm supposed to be meeting my boyfriend right here, but you're more than welcome to keep me company."

Kristen laughed when she saw JC just standing there looking at her with a smirk across his face.  She noticed Mike behind JC laughing.

"Oh!  He is right behind you.  Excuse me!" She pushed herself past him as JC's jaw dropped and gave Mike a huge hug.  Brittney and Mike burst out laughing.  JC just stood there with his mouth hanging open staring at her.  Brittney leaned over, placing her hand on her knee cracking up.  Kristen released from Mike and turned to look at JC with a bit smile on her face.  Brittney waved her hand, trying to catch her breath.
"I'm....going to go..up to the guys..Mike..come..with.. me."  She spit out in between laughs.  Brittney grabbed Mike's arm and they both walked off doubling over in laughter.

Kristen went on her tip toes and kissed JC's cheek giggling.

"That was soo wrong." JC placed his hands on his hips.

She smiled and slid her arms around his waist, pulling him close to her.  She motion with her hand for him to bend down a bit.  He obeyed and she went on her tip toes to whisper in his ear.

"Yeah, but who gets to kiss me at the end of the night?"

A smile came across his face than kissed her cheek. "Me."

"Mmhmm...Now dance with me before I change my mind."

"Love to."

JC placed his hands on her hips as they danced close to each other.  After dancing a couple of songs they decided to head back to the gang.  JC lead the way as she cling to his arm.  After pushing their way threw, they made their way back to the VIP section where the rest of their friends were at.

"Brittney and Mike told us the burn you did on JC..NIICEE!" Joey gave her a hand five.  JC rolled his eyes as he sat down and Kristen laughed.

"Why thank you.  Glad you liked it."

"Like it? WE LOVED IT." Chris jumped in.

"Thanks guys.  I feel the love." JC grumbled.

Kristen sat down between Brittney and JC and patted his thigh.
"Its okay dear."

"Speaking of loved it," Chris handed Kristen her drink. "We saw you and Brittney dancing."

Kristen took a sip.  "I guess I'm glad that you're not blind than?  Good to know you're eye sight works good."

"Hardy har-har." Joey piped in. "Damn you two have moovvveesss that I didn't know you two had.  This night is full of surprises!  Got any more?"

Brittney and Kristen rolled their eyes and went back to their drinks.

"Kristen is really entertaining when she is drunk."

Kristen shot a look at Brittney. "Um that was random."

"They asked for more surprises, they don't know how you are drunk." Brittney smiled behind her drink.

"Entertaining huhhh? What kind of entertainment?" Joey winked.

"Watch it Joey."

Joey put his hand up in defense. "Hey!  You took my words the wrong way."

JC slid his arm along the back of the seat behind Kristen.

"Yeah sure Joey, we all know how your mind works."

"Anyways;" Brittney jumped in, "to answer your question Joey, yeah part of the entertainment you are thinking about, but she is always really funny and extremely flirty."

Kristen closed her eyes and reminded herself to kill Brittney later.  She kept her eyes closing, already had a feeling of all the looks on all the guys faces, which she didn't want to see.  "O yeah like you're not wild when you're drunk Brittney."

"Hey I never said I wasn't."

Kristen opened her eyes and avoided the looks of the guys and looked at Brittney.

"I'm seriously going to kill you tonight."

Brittney laughed and finished her drink, placing it on the table. "Can't wait....Lance let's go dance!"

"Let's go dance."  Lance got up and took Brittney's arm and made their way down to the floor.  Kristen shook her head and finished her drink.  Chris moved from his spot and plopped down next to her, and Joey moved also and sat down next to Chris.

"What you need Chris?"

"What! I moved over so we didn't have to yell over the table.  Goosshhh."

Kristen patted his leg while shaking her head. "Right."

"Oooo...hot blonde at 10 o clock..excuuusseeee meee." Joey got up and made his way down to the chick he was checking out.

"Oooo her brunet friend looks nice also..Joey wait up!" Justin got up and hurried his way to Joey to follow him over to the girls.

Kristen shook her head.  "Hormone check."

JC and Chris chuckled.

"Want another drink?"

Kristen eyed Chris. "You're trying to get me drunk."
"Nuh uhhhh."

"What a bad brother you are, trying to get his sister drunk."

Chris chuckled rubbing her arm.

"Nahh, we'll do that in private not public.  Don't want to have someone take a picture and you are all over JC or something and than you got problems to fix."

Kristen rolled her eyes. "OO what a wonderful big brother you are, looking out for me!"

Chris laughed and kissed her cheek.  "I try my best."

"Oo I bet you do Chris." JC smirked.
"Hey! Just looking out for you and Kristen, Jace!"

"Why thank you Chris." Kristen laughed softly and kisses his cheek.

Chris sat back and grunted while crossing his arms acting like he was pouting.  Kristen laughed than took Chris's arm to look at his watch to see the time.

"We should get going, it's late."

A yawn escaped from JC's mouth while nodding his head while standing up.  Chris and Kristen stood up and walked over to Lonnie and Mike.
"We're thinking it's about time to get going; we've been here for 3 hours.  Mike will you get Lance and Brittney?  They should be on the dance floor, and Lonnie can you get Joey and Lance?  I think they are by the bar with some hot chicks.  We'll meet you guys up front."

The two bodyguards nodded in conclusion and made their way to go find them.  JC took Kristen's hand, to not lose her, and started to make his way to the front door.  Kristen reached back and grabbed Chris's hand as they made their way out.

After getting out of the club, they stood outside and waiting for the rest of the group.  She looked at Chris and JC, seeing them yawn; one right after the other, she covered her mouth as she yawned also.  Damn yawns for being contagious...She thought.  She turned and looked up the sky thinking about how she couldn't wait to fall on her bed and to go to sleep.  She had a quick glance at JC and Chris, and smiled when JC winked at her.  Finally, Joey, Lance, Justin, and Brittney came out, with Lonnie and Mike right behind them.

Kristen reached out and held onto Brittney's hand as they made their way to the car.  All the way back to the hotel; Joey and Justin talked about the girls they were talking to during the night.  When they finally got to the hotel, they climb out and got on the elevator to their floor.  JC held onto Kristen's hand as they made their way behind everyone down the hallway.  They all said their goodnights and broke into their rooms, leaving JC and Kristen alone in the hallway.

"Well I guess I should get going to bed."

"Mmhhm, you need your beauty rest for your signing tomorrow.  Don't want to disappoint your fans."

"Mhm.." JC leaned down and kissed her. "Did I tell you that you looked great tonight?"

She giggled and kissed him. "Uh huh, and did I tell you that you looked great tonight also?"

JC smiled and kissed her again.  She patted his chest as she turned around to open her door.

"Sweet dreams hunny, I'll see you in the morning."
JC turned her head and kissed her once more than stood up.
"You too sweetheart, goodnight."

Kristen opened her door and closed it behind her.  She walked over to her suitcase and took off her shoes and grabbed clothes to change into to sleep in.  Brittney walked out, pulling her hair up in a pony tail and flopped on her bed.
"Ahhhhhhh...heaven."

Kristen snickered and walked into the bathroom and changed.  After brushing her teeth, she walked out, tossed her clothes on top of her suitcase and climbed in her bed.  She rolled over onto her side and looked at Brittney, who was situated the same way.

"So how is the boyfriend?"

Kristen closed her eyes, "Uhh. JC is fine...you're strange."

"No, I meant Mike."

They both broke out laughing.

"You have to admit, that was good."

Brittney slid her hand under her pillow. "Oh my god it was amazing.  You should have seen JC's face.  It was priceless.  I wish I could have gotten a picture of that."

Kristen stretched, cracking her back, "Speaking of pictures...what is going on between you and Lance?"

"What the hell dose that have to do with pictures?"

"Hmm...nothing."

"Oh my god dose JC know what he is dealing with?"

"Ha-Ha-Ha. Anyways; you didn't answer me."

"Well, I was going to tell you tomorrow while they are doing their signing.....but since you are just beating it out of me, we are together now."

Kristen shot up and looked at her. "SINCE WHEN."

Brittney laughed. "Tonight, while we were dancing, well we weren't dancing at the time."

Kristen gave her a look. "Ooo?  What is that suppose to mean?"

"O god no, not like that.  We danced, than went over to the bar and talked for a bit."

"I knew it."

"Yeah yeah, well we are keeping it on the down low, just like you and JC."

Kristen smiled. "Well I'm happy for you two.  You're cute together."

"Thanks." Brittney laughed.

"Well we better go to sleep, we got two superstar boyfriends and three babies to try and get to the promotion on time."

Brittney groaned and turned off their light.  "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Lance's girlfriend."

"You're an idiot."

"But you love me."

"Yeah yeah.  Night."

"Night."

 

They both close their eyes and soon were asleep within minutes, with smile on their faces.

Chapter 16 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
"Brittney, swear to me, if I ever, EVER act like that, please shoot me."

"I'd beat you down to a pulp than walk off, acting like I didn't even know you and leave you for the dogs if you acted like that, ever."

The girls stood there, looking out in the sea of hundreds here for the *NSYNC CD signing.  Kristen looked down at her watch, seeing it was only 10:15 A.M, they still have two hours till the signing was over.  She sighed and lean her tired head, closing her eyes, against the person beside her; he let out a low chuckle.

"Some have been here over night."

"Are you serious?"  She lifted her head back up at looked at who was just used as her pillow, Mike.

"That's what I was told by the stores manager."

"Jeezzz..." Brittney said under her breath.

"Shit, I wouldn't even wait outside all night for my boyfriend."

Mike laughed. "O I bet JC would love to hear that.

"Pshhh, I wouldn't even do it for Lance either.  Fuck that."

Mike laughed harder, which got the five guys attention, having them to look at the three with question looks on their faces.

"I know we're loving girlfriends." Brittney said, flashing Lance a flirty smile.

"We try." Kristen looked at JC and gave him a wink with a flirty wave.  Lance and JC shook their head laughing and went back to signing the CD for the fan in front of them.

"You two are horrible."

Brittney and Kristen laughed.

"O we know Mike, we know."

Kristen jumped when she felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket.  She took it out and saw she had a new text message.  She opened it to read it.

Stop hitting on Mike.

She laughed while responding to the text.

I can't help it; he is just drop dead sexy.

She looked up and watched him as he tried to look so secret taking his cell out of his pocket, keeping it under the table, before the next fan got to him, she watched his face fight in a laugh.  When she saw him look up at her with an eyebrow raise and a smirk across his lips, she thought of a plan, she wrapped her arms around Mike and gave him a big, long kiss on the cheek.  They laughed when they looked back and saw his jaw drop.

"I'm going to get fired because of you." Mike laughed

"Nah, not if we have something to do with it." Brittney patted his arm laughing.

Kristen looked down when her phone vibrated, telling her she had a new message.

I knew it!  I knew you were cheating on me behind my back :(

Busted.  You caught me damnit.  Hey, I gotta love me some chocolate and some meat on thy bones, Mr. Twiggy White.

Twiggy White!?  You've been around Chris to long.

HA-HA, don't insult me like that, and shouldn't you be paying more attention to you're fans!?  Tisk Tisk, how would they feel knowing instead of paying attention to them, you are texting with your girlfriend?  How heart broken they must be.

I can't help it, I can't stop looking at your beautiful self ;-)

Riiigghhtt, after I saw you just check out that blonde chick that just went by.

WHAT! I never did!

Riight, like you didn't notice that huge rack.

You're is better.

TOLD YOU I SAW YOU CHECK HER OUT....and how would you know?  You haven't seen them. :)

She looked up and saw JC have a huge smirk across his face, replying back.

Well... you are right on that one, if you ever want to show them, I'll never reject ;-)

Uh huh, now get back to you're fans before you're busted, and let me get back to my boyfriend Mike.  You are interrupting. :)

Wait till I get my hands on you...

Oooo I can't wait ;)

She shoved her cell back in her pocket with a smile on her face.

"Oh my god, look at this chick, she's in front of Lance, trying to shimmy her breasts in his face."

Kristen looked up to see what Brittney was talking about, and laughed.

"He won't even look up from the CD; he is so flustered he doesn't know what to do. " Kristen started laughing, "What a good boyfriend."  She spit out while her laughter seceded.

Mike shook his head laughing.  Brittney placed a hand on her chest and sighed dramatically.

"I'm so proud."

All three looked at each other than burst out laughing.

"She is probably going to tell everyone that they were drooling over her."  Mike said in between laughs.

"I wonder if she'll make a whole webpage about it...just like the chick that claims she is marrying Justin, she even made a wedding photo with Photoshop of them."

Mike put his hand out. "Please tell me you are joking."

Brittney shook her head chuckling, "Nope we are not.  We'll show you one day, its beautiful work."

Mike shook his head laughing. "If she saw how he is in the morning...she'd think different."

"She'd be scared shitless." Brittney added while looking down at Mike's watch to see the time and gave a heavy sigh.

"Ugh are you serious, we still have an hour of this crap.  Mike how do you do it without boring yourself to death!"

 "A hhoouuurrr?!" Kristen whined.

"Eh, the fans sometimes entertain me.  Some are just outrageous.  If they knew the guys that we saw, they would change their minds and go running to Backstreet Boys." Mike looked back behind him as Lonnie walked up.

"Hey Lonnie."

"Hey Mike, and no I'm not here to relieve you, you're stuck here the whole time."

"Damn, than why are you here?"

"It's because of me Mike, hellooo, who can't keep themselves away from me." Brittney struck a pose.

"O yeah you know it Brittney." Lonnie chuckled

"OOO Lance is going to kick your ass.  I would love to see that show man." Kristen laughed.

"Lance? Why would he..OO yeahh that's right you two are a couple now.  Forgot, anyways the real reason I am here is to give you two ladies some good news."
"They are cutting this signing short and we can leave?!" Kristen piped in.

Lonnie laughed. "Sorry to break your heart, no.  Your guys AC on the bus broke down, so you'll have to ride with the boys."

"Nooooooooo." Kristen whined.

"Sorry Kriser, you two are stuck with them all afternoon."

Mike and Brittney gave Kristen a look, "Kriser?"

Kristen gave Lonnie a death glare, and he laughed.  She quickly went on her tiptoes and shoved her hand over his mouth.
"Noootthiinnggg.  Just a nickname he gave me, you know, I have like a million nicknames.  Now, man I don't want to be stuck with them all afternoon and night.  I'm going to die.  Chris is going to kill me."

Brittney waved her hand in Kristen's face.

"Nuh uh, explain about Kriser, I saw the death glare to Lonnie, I know it must be good, and you know, if you don't tell me now, I'll go to Lonnie later and find out, than tell Mike, so you might as well just tell us."

Kristen groaned and rubbed her face with her hands.

"You know I seriously hate you."

"Uh huh, I know. Now shoot."

Kristen gave Lonnie a look than sighed.

"I had to sign some stupid paper for Johnny about shit, and I had to print next to it, and I was half asleep, I was out of it, not paying attention.."

"Oo this is sounding good." Brittney interrupted nudging Mike.  Kristen rolled her eyes.

"ANYWAYS; like I said, I was half asleep, out of it, not paying attention, and instead of printing my name Kristen, I printed out K-R-I-S-E-R...and Lonnie noticed and burst out laughing and showed me.  I had to try and fix it so I didn't look like a fucking retarded that didn't know how to spell their own name."

Mike, Brittney and Lonnie doubled over in laughter.  Kristen rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest.  She looked over and saw all five guys looking at them like they had two heads.  Chris put a finger to his lips, joking around, indicating to be quite.  Kristen pointed to the three laughing hyenas, blaming them.  She turned around and looked at the three, who were still cracking up, leaning on each other.  Kristen sighed dramatically while tapping her foot waiting for them to stop.

"Are you done YET?"

Brittney wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up while her laughter finally started to settle down.

"Oh my god..Kriser...Kriser...only you would somehow pull that off."

"I seriously hate you three with passion."

"Not our fault you can't spell your name." Lonnie said.

"I knooowwww how to spell my name you jerks, I wasn't paying attention at all, I wasn't even looking at the paper while I was printing my name.  Shut up, all three of you."

Lonnie shook his head laughing and started to walk off, "Right Kriser, right, well have fun being in the bus with five guys.  Hope they drive you insane."
"THANKS LONNIE! LOVE YOU TOO!"

Mike rubbed his hands together.  "I don't think we will ever be able to let you down on that one."

Kristen rolled her eyes and looked back at the fans that were still waiting inline.

"God I can't believe they will stand there for hours.  Crazy."
"You know you would if you weren't working for them."
"Nahhh not for them." Brittney piped in.

"Than who?" Mike asked

Kristen and Brittney looked at each other and smiled.
"New Kids On The Block."  They both said.

Mike laughed out loud. "Do the boys know that?"

"Noooooppppeeeee...mahahha." Brittney shoved her hands in her pockets.

"Hey Britt, do a mass text to the guys and let them know we are all stuck on the bus together."

"Bum." Brittney pulled out her cell phone and started to text them.

"Don't tell me you just noticed that." Kristen smiled.

"O no, I've known that forever." Brittney shook head than slid her cell back in her pocket. "Sent."

The three of them looked back over at the guys, seeing if any more girls were trying to show off in front of the guys, or just any entertainment.  They burst out laughing when they saw Justin jump from when his cell went off in his pocket; which startled Chris, having him kick JC, who than Smacked Chris on the back of the head.

"I think we scared Justin to death." Kristen spat out.

"Oh my god, that has to be the best domino effect I've ever seen, Justin freaking out from his cell I'm guessing, which startled Chris, which I understand, if someone next to me all of a sudden jump and fling his arms it would scare me."

"And I'm guessing JC got kicked, by the way he acted grabbing his shin, which I am going to guess that he will complain about later and I'll have to rub it to feel better....man to bad Lane and Joey didn't getting the domino effect, it would have been even better."

Mike shook his head. "You two are horrible."

"OO we know.  You know you love it Mike." Brittney put her arm around him.

"Of course, you cause them pain, why wouldn't I love you two."

Kristen wiped an invisible tear from her eye and Brittney placed a hand over her heart.

"Mike that is the sweetest thing you have ever said." Brittney choked out, acting like she was going to cry.

Kristen laughed. "Britt you suck at acting."

Brittney slapped her arm. "Shove it bitch."

Mike stepped between them. "Now now, no fighting; although, I know it would be very entertaining, wait till we get to a place that I can sit down with some popcorn, than fight so I can enjoy the show."

Both girls laughed and smacked his arm.

"Such a guy."

Mike shrugged while laughing.  Kristen grabbed Mike's arm and looked at his watch.

"The time has come!  Fifteen more minutes of hell!  Let's head off to the bus Britt so we don't get attacked and I don't have to deal with no shit from magazines making up crap with us and the guys."

"Alright be careful; just go out back; that is where the bus is at."

"Which one is the one the guys are on?" Brittney asked looking over at Lance and smiled when he winked at her.

"Go ask Lonnie, he should be back there.  Go annoy him."

"Oooo..Annoy Lonnie...sounds delightful, alright, Peace Mike, see ya at wherever we take a pit stop at."

"Will do, be careful, try not to kill the guys, I need a paycheck."

Kristen saluted Mike. "Yes sir, will do sir."

Brittney and Kristen started making their way to the back and on their search of Lonnie.  Finally after making their way to the back, they saw Lonnie and smiled when they saw him.

"Heeeyyy Loonniiieeeeeeeee!"

Lonnie stopped talking to Chase and turned around to see the two making their way over to him.

"Mike send you?"  He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Nope.  We came looking for you."

"What did I do to deserve this appearance?"

"Nothing.  You just know which bus the guys are on that we are supposed to go on."

"So..." Lonnie scratched his chin.  "You're using me for information?"

Brittney smiled, "Of course, that and we looovveee being with you, we missed our Lonnie"

Lonnie rolled his eyes. "Right, and I'm the King of France.  The guy's bus is the third one from the front, Tom I believe is already there so you should be able to get on."

"Hey, if you're the King of France, you think you can hook me up with meeting the Queen of England?" Kristen said clapping her hands.

Lonnie shoved both of the giggling girls towards the back door.

"Alright alright, we can tell when we are not wanted!" Brittney yelled going out the door with Kristen.

"RUDE!" Kristen yelled laughing, while shutting the door behind them.

"Dude, what about our bags?" Kristen asked while they made their way over to the bus.

"We already got them and put them on the bus for you two."
Brittney and Kristen jumped.  Kristen placed a hand over her heart.

"Jesus Christ Tom; scared the shit out of us."

Brittney shoved him. "Asshole; don't sneak up on two girls giving them a heart attack.  Not nice!"

Tom laughed and opened up the bus door for them.

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to scare you two.  If I was, I would have popped out of no where."

"O thanks Tom, now I'll have to have my eyes pealed when I know you are around." Brittney climbed onto the bus, with Kristen behind her.  They both fell on separate couches and stretched out.

"Ahh. Peace and quite.  The only time we will get it today." Brittney mumbled with her face into the couch. Kristen rolled onto her stomach, pulled her laptop out of its case and set it on the couch in front of her and turned it on.

"I know....enjoy it while we still can." Kristen started to type away while Brittney laid there, enjoying the peace and quite.  Soon the silence was broken by the sound of running elephants trying to all get in the bus at the same time.  Kristen eye's looked up from over the top of her laptop to see Joey and Chris barge in shoving each other.  Brittney looked over watching the show.  Joey and Chris turned to look at the girls and smiled.

"So the text wasn't a lie!"

Kristen rolled her eyes and went back to her lap top.  "Nope, sadly.  We're stuck with you five diva's because our AC is out on our bus."

"Sadly!?" Chris explained.

Kristen ignored them and kept answering to E-Mails.

"Where are the other three divas at?"

Joey and Chris shrugged while walking into the kitchen to get something to eat.

"So you left them?" Brittney looked up.

"Yep.  We wanted to see if the text was true or if you were trying to pull our legs."
"We wouldn't do that."

Chris looked at them like they were stupid.  Brittney and Kristen looked at each other than laughed.

"Alright we soo would do that.  Nevermind."

"Would do what?"

Brittney looked up and smiled seeing Lance and Justin walking in.

"Texting you guys saying that we would be on your bus, and really not be."

Lance shook his head and leaned down to kiss Brittney.

"Hey honey."

Brittney opened her eyes smiling. "Hello cutie."

Kristen looked around noticing JC was the only one not there.

"Where the hell is my boyfriend?"
Justin looked behind him than shrugged when not seeing JC.

"He was behind me.  Don't know where he went."

Kristen rolled her eyes and went back to her laptop.

"Way to lose my boyfriend."

Chris plopped down on the couch right next to Kristen's laptop.  Her eyes darted up at Chris.
"You almost sat on my laptop Mr. Kirkpatrick."
"Almost is the key word." He replied shoving a chip in his mouth.

"Yeah, and I almost had to kick your ass." She gave him a look than looked back down at the laptop screen to continue what she was doing. "Almost is the key word." She mocked him.

"Are you mocking me!?"

"Are you stupid?" Kristen said, not having her eyes leave the screen.

"I'm going to kill you!"

"You lay one finger on her Chris and I'll have to kill you."

Chris and Kristen looked up to were the voice came from, seeing JC. Kristen smiled.

"She was mocking me!"

JC shook his head and walked over to them.  Kristen bent her knees up so he could sit down.  JC gave her a weird look than sat down.  Kristen laid her legs back down, on top of him.

"Who said you can put your legs on me?"

"Me."

"Yet, it's the back of you that I see," he patted the back of her leg. "Roll off your stomach."
"What's wrong with the back of me, hmm?"

"Nothing, I just want to see your beautiful face."

Joey laughed. "Nice cover up man."

"But I'm typiinngggg on my laptoppp."

Chris started mocking her with her whining.  She smacked him, than closed her laptop and turned over, laying her head on Chris's lap.
"Um, when did I say you can lay your head on my lap?"

"I don't have to ask."

Lance rolled his eyes while sitting down, playing Brittney's head on his lap.  "Are you sure those two weren't sister and brother, and were separated or anything?"

Brittney laughed. "I'm sure, yet I agree with you, I beg to differ."

"Sooo Justin."  Brittney looked up at Justin snickering. "Got a little jumpy at the table today I saw."

Justin rolled his eyes. "I forgot I had my cell on vibrate in my pocket man."

Brittney's eyes went over to Chris. "And I saw you got scared."
Chris put his hands up in the air. "Dude man, if you are just sitting there and all of a sudden someone freaks out next to you out of the blue it would scare you too!"

"Keep your damn leg to yourself next time you get scared, I'm going to have a bruise."  JC said, rubbing his leg where he got kicked.

"Awww my pooor baby."

Chris rolled his eyes. "O yeah poor baby."

"Hey Kristen, can I barrow your laptop?"

Kristen looked over at Justin. "Yeah go ahead."

Justin walked over and picked up her laptop and kissed her on the forehead. "Thank you."

"Uh huh, just don't look at porn and we'll be good."

Justin froze and looked at her.  "You think I'd be like Joey or something?"

"HEEEYYY!" Joey yelled.

The rest laughed.  "Whatever Joey, you know it's the truth." Justin patted Joey on the back and sat in the chair opening up the laptop.

"So, what where you four laughing at today while we were sighing?" Lance looked down at Brittney.

"Four?"

"Yeah, you two, Lonnie and Mike." Chris added.

"O god.." Kristen covered her face with her hands as Brittney laughed.

"Kristen had another ‘Kristen moment' that Lonnie caught."

Lance brushed the hair out of Brittney's face.  "Oh do tell."

"Noooo." Kristen groaned, with her voice being muffled by her hands.

"Tell Tell Tell!" Chris and Joey chanted.

"Well, Kristen was singing some papers than Johnny faxed over.  I guess she was half asleep and was really out of it and while she was printing her name, she spelt it as K-R-I-S-E-R."

Kristen kept her hands over her face, shaking her head, while the bus erupted in laughter.

"Awww my baby is special." JC said with laughter, rubbing her legs.

"Shut up." She mumbled.

"Well, one of her nicknames is Special K, she just living up to the nickname."
Kristen grabbed the pillow by her and chucked it at Brittney, who just laid their laughing.  Chris patted Kristen's head. "Awww poor Special K."

Kristen flung her legs off of JC and sat up and grabbed some chips from Chris. "I hate you all."

JC got up and walked to the fridge, opening it.  Joey reached for the remote and turned on the TV and flipped though channels to find something good to watch.  JC walked back with a bottle of water and stood in front of Kristen holding his hand out.

"Can we talk?"

Kristen looked up nervously and took his hand as he pulled her up.

"Uh yeahhhh..."
"OOOOOOOO!!!!! Someone is in trooubblleeeeeeee!" Justin and Chris exclaimed.

JC rolled his eyes while taking Kristen's hand and pulled her towards the end of the bus.  JC pulled her into the backroom and closed the door behind them.

"Uhhh..You wanted to talk?" Kristen chewed on her bottom lip.  JC turned around and set his water bottle on the table.  He cupped her face with his hands and kissed her.  Startled at first, but soon she gave in kissing him back; wrapping her arms around his neck.  JC placed his thumb on her chin and opened her mouth slightly more, to deepen the kiss even more while slowly tilting his head to the side.  Her fingers clung to the hair on his head while the kiss got more passionate.  JC's arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him to deepen the kiss.  A soft moan escaped from his lips as soon as she got a hold of his bottom lip.  She knew it was his weakness and was going to use it against her advantage.  Her teeth gently nibbled on his bottom lip while his hands roamed her back.  Kristen sucked on his bottom lip before gently tugging it and letting it down.  JC slowly opened his eyes, looking down into her's while they were catching their breath.  He slid his hands up her sides than to her cheek and held her face in his hands.  He gently rubbed her cheeks with his thumbs while watching his breath.

"I..I need to t-tell you something." He studded.

"Hmm?"

JC swallows the lump in his throat while staring into her eyes.

"I...I uh.." JC wanted to kick himself.  It seemed so much easier in his head.

"What JC?  What is wrong?" She looked concern.

"Nothing..Nothing is wrong..its..something amazing.."  He took a deep breath.  It was all or nothing.

"Kristen..I.. I love you."  He held his breath waiting for her response.

She looked at him surprised.

"Uh, um."

JC sighed. "I knew it, too soon.  I knew you weren't ready.  Shit I should of waited." JC rambled on.

"JC..."

"No no, you don't have to say you're sorry.  I mean I understand.." he kept rambling on.

"No, JC..."

"You don't have to explain Kristen its okay I totally.."

Kristen placed her hands on his face and pulled his face towards her and kissed him.

"I love you too."

JC looked down at her with a smile. "You love me too?"

Kristen nodded. "Would of told you sooner if you didn't keep rambling on.." she chuckled.

JC sighed. "I'm sorry."

"No, don't be." She kissed him softly.  She ran her finger along his jaw line than over his lips. "You're cute when you're all flustered."

JC smiled and kissed her finger.  "You are always cute."

They kissed again till Kristen stopped it. "Did you hear that?" she whispered.

"Hear what?" JC looked around.  Kristen walked over to the door and listened.  She shook her head smiling and motion to JC to come over to the door.  She went up and whispered in his ear, "Ease droppers....I have an idea...follow my lead." She smirked and JC shook his head.

"Oooo Jaceee...."

JC tried not to laugh figuring out what she was doing.

"Oooo goodd Jace yyesss!"

"Ooo Kristen mmmmm."

JC and Kristen covered their mouths to hold in their laughter.  She counted with her fingers to the count of three than ripped open the door pulling JC to the other side with her, watching Brittney, Lance, Justin, Chris and Joey tumbled into the room.

"Oooooo Jace." Kristen looked down at them and shook her head as she climbed over them and walked to the front.  JC just laughed and followed her out of the room.

"Chris get your leg out of my back!"

"Whoever's elbow is in my rib, move!"

"Get off of me!"

Kristen and JC shook their heads laughing.  JC sat down in the chair and pulled Kristen on his lap and wrapped his arms around her.

"Are friends are soo nosey."

"Mmhmm." JC kissed her cheek and leaned back with her.  They watched as the culprits came into the room rubbing whatever injury they got.
"That was not cool."

"You ease dropping isn't cool." Kristen mocked Joey.

"How long where you guys there?" JC asked looking at them.

"Like two seconds before you all started your moaning shit to trick us." Justin sat on the floor.

"It worked didn't it?"

They mumbled while rolling their eyes.  Kristen looked back at JC as he yawned.

"Go take a nap babe, you're tired.  We'll be on this bus for a while."

JC nodded than patted her thigh to let him up.

"Will you join me sweetie?"

She stood up and turned to look at him.

"Let me do some work shit, than I'll join you, okay?"

JC nodded and kissed her. "Love you."

Kristen smiled. "Love you too hunny."

Brittney and Lance froze from reaching the TV remote; Justin froze halfway from getting up; Chris froze with the chip half in his mouth and Joey froze with his arm wiping his mouth.  JC kissed her again and walked to the back to the bunks.  Kristen sat back down in the chair and looked up, seeing them all look at her.

"Umm...What?"

They all sat their frozen, until Brittney spoke up. "Um. Did JC just say that he loved you?"

Kristen nodded.

"And did you just say I love you back to him?" Chris said pulling the chip away from his mouth.

Kristen nodded again.

"OH MY GOD SINCE WHEN! You never told me! Brittney freaked out.

"Like 10 minutes again, when we were in the backroom talking."

"Awwwwww."

"Guess you guys just missed it when you came to ease drop."
"DAMNIT!" Chris tossed the chip over at Joey.  "I told you we should have gone before! But Nooooo."

Kristen laughed and sat back watching Joey and Chris have a chip war.  The smile was still on her face from when he first told her he loved her.  He loves me, she thought.  Joshua Scott loves me.  She sighed to herself and closed her eyes.  Maybe Brittney was right, this would be a good summer.

Chapter 17 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Brittney shifted lightly, keeping her head on top of Lance's chest while they watched the movie.  Lance hands slowly moved up and down her back.

"I don't know how you did it to just have us in the back of the bus alone to watch a movie, but you are a god."

Lance let out a low chucked.  "Wasn't easy, but it's worth it."

"It better be worth it buddy."

Lance kissed her.  "Oh its very worth it."

Lance's head jerked towards the door as soon as he heard Kristen yelling being muffled by the closed door between them.

"Uh do you think she is okay?"

"Mmhmm.  The White Sox game is on TV, either something good happen, or something bad."

"Ahhh, should have known."

Brittney poked him in the chest. "Well duh yes, you should have known."

"Hey." Lance grabbed her hand. "No pokey."

Brittney raised an eyebrow. "O really?  Why is that?"

Lance kissed her hand. "Because I say so."

She rolled her eyes.  "You really suck at comebacks."

"And you are just mean."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Not."

"Hmm, I do remember someone leaving a certain kind of voicemail..."

Brittney burst out laughing.

"Oh my god you should of seen your face.  It was priceless.  I wish I had a picture of it."

"My point proven, mean.  My girlfriend is mean."

"Well I guess if I'm mean, no more kisses."

His jaw dropped.  Brittney smirked.

"Finneeee.  You're not mean..all the time."

"Hmm..that will do." She leaned down and kissed him, crashing her lips on top of his enjoying every moment of it.

"Mmmm...I think I'm 100% positive that you are the best kisser ever."

"Why thank you Mr. Bass.  You're not that bad yourself....man you know how many girls wish they were in my shoes right now...mahaha."

Lance laughed and tapped his fingers along her back in a rhythm.

WHAM

"What the hell...."

Brittney and Lanced looked at each other as laughter of Kristen as being heard.  They both got up and walked over to the door.  Lance stood in front of Brittney and opened the door slowly.  Brittney placed her hand on Lance's back and looked around him to see Chris standing there rubbing his head; Kristen laying on the floor holding her stomach laughing hard, and Joey laying on the couch laughing.  Justin and JC appeared from the bunk area and looked at the two laughing their asses off and Chris laying there rubbing his head.  Justin and JC looked over at Brittney and Lance hoping they would know what happen.  They just shrugged their shoulders not having a clue either.

Justin spoke up.  "Chris what the hell happened?"

Chris kept rubbing his head.  "I got up to get a drink of water and I tripped over the cord for the control player and smacked into the wall."

When Chris finished telling what happen, Kristen laughed even harder.

Justin's eyes widen a bit.  "Oh my god, I think she is going to laugh to death."

They all stood there watching Joey and Kristen laughing.  Chris rolled his eyes. "It wasn't THAT funny."  The two just laid there laughing.  Brittney leans up against Lance's back and slid her arms around his waist watching the show in front of them.  Lance placed a hand over her hands and kept the other hand against the door frame.

"You're girlfriend is crazy." Justin rubbed his eyes.  JC shook his head and ran his hand threw his hair.

"I'm starting to think that also."

"I'm...N-N-Not..Crraazyy!" Kristen spat it out while laughing.

"Oh yeah like that didn't make you sound crazy at alllll munchkin." Chris shook his head.

Joey finally calmed down from his high as Kristen slowly was calming down, but still laughing.  Joey wiped the tears from his eyes and sat up.

"O man you should have seen it.  It was soo funny."

"Yeah we are all guessing that it was funny by you two laughing your asses off over there." Brittney said.

JC walked over to where Kristen was and looked down at her.

"Are you okay hun?"

Kristen laid there, finally calming down and catching her breath.

"Yeahh oh my god it was soo fucking funny."

"Yeah we could tell." JC gave her his hand and pulled her up to her feet.  Kristen took a deep breath and wiped the tears off her cheeks.

"Opps, did we wake up you and Justin?"

Justin nodded. "Yes you loud mouth."

Kristen looked over at Brittney and Lance.

"Were you guys asleep?"

"No." Lance shook his head.

"But you did interrupt a very good make out section." Brittney added.

The guys groaned and Kristen laughed, gently nudging JC in the side.

"Oh don't complain there buddy, it's happened to us."

"Since Kristen is now breathing, Lance and I are going back to our movie.  Get us when we stop." Brittney gently tugged on Lance as he closed the door to go back to their movie.

‘They are probably making their own movie." Joey rubbed his hands together wiggling his eyebrows.

"O god...I'm going back to sleep." Justin turned on his heels and walks back to the bunks.

"You going back to sleep hunny?" Kristen looked at JC.  JC shook his head.

"Nah I'm up.  I'll go back to sleep later."

JC placed his hands on her waist and kissed her.

"Did you finish your work?"

Chris laughed and Kristen gave him a dirty look.

"Nooooo I didn't finish."

JC gave her a look while Joey and Chris laughed.

"Kristen Nichole...."

"I got the rest of the dayyyy." She whined.

"Someone is in trroouubblleeee." Joey sang.

"Get your laptop." JC pointed to her laptop and looked back at her.
"But..."

"No buts. Get it."

Kristen sighed and went over to her laptop and walked back.  JC sat down on the couch and patted his lap.

"You are sitting here so I can watch you and make sure you do your work."

Kristen whined while Joey and Chris roared with laughter.

"Buutt bbaabbbyyy."
JC gave her a stern look. "No but baby me.  Sit."

She sighed and sat down on his lap and turned it on.

"This sucks.  You suck."

Chris snickered as he grabbed the controller and Kristen gave him a dirty look.

"Man and I thought JC was whipped." Joey said turning on the TV.

"Kids...." JC said looking at Chris and Joey who threw their hands up as to be innocent.

"Innocent my ass..." Kristen mumbled under her breath.  JC gently pinched her side.
"Nuh uh, be nice.  Work." JC pointed to her laptop as she let out a sigh and opened up the files do start her work.

"Good girl." JC kissed the side of her head and leaned back to watch Chris and Joey play their game with once in a while glancing over to Kristen's laptop to make sure she was working.  JC places his hands on the side of Kristen's legs and slowly ran his hands up and down her legs while she worked.  His eyes went to the lap top screen and watched her type.  He placed his chin on her shoulder and kissed her cheek.  He whispered in her ear "You know I love you."

A smirk came across Kristen's lips and answered him, with her eyes never leaving the screen.

"I don't love you."

JC chuckled and kissed her cheek again as he patted her legs.

"Hop up for a minute; I'm going to get something to drink."

Kristen leaned over and grabbed her water bottle and handed it to him.  JC looked at her confused.

"Only my slobber is on that."

"Mmm.. Kristen's slobber, the best."  JC replied laughing while undoing the top of the water bottle.  Chris started making gagging noises while moving the bowl of chips closer to him and Joey.

"You're just jealous you don't get my slobber." Kristen went back to her laptop.

"O yeah.  Extremely jealous." Chris said, sarcastically while rolling his eyes and went back to his game.

"You can't do that!" Joey exclaimed while Chris evilly laughed.

"Mahahaha.  Kiss my ass cuz I sooo just kicked your ass."

"Basterd!"

JC rolled his eyes as Joey and Chris fought and places his arms on Kristen's arms.

"So how you doing darling?"

"Work sucks."

JC laughed. "I know, but you have to do it."

"Whateveerrrr.  I was going to do it later, bossy."

"Riigghhttt.  I know you better; you keep pushing it off and pushing it off and don't do it." JC shook his head.

"Psshhhhh."

JC places his arms back on the side of her legs and tapped his finger tips against her legs to a tune of a song that was stuck in his head as his eyes looked around their tour bus.  His eye went back to the laptop screen when he heard Kristen sigh.

"Hmm?"

"I swear I work with idiots."  She said sitting back, rubbing her face with her hands.

JC laughed and kissed her head. "Sometimes I feel the same thing."

Chris and Joey looked at each other with their jaw dropping than both turned to look at JC.

"HEY!!"

Kristen and JC laughed.

"You hurt my feelings JC! How rude brother!  How rude!" Joey explained.

"Who said I was talking about you two?"

Chris's eyes lit up than went back to his game. "It must be the baby, JuJu."

"Uh huuhh."

JC poked Kristen's side when he saw her not working and smiled when he saw her roll her eyes and go back to her laptop.  JC kissed her shoulder and smiled when he felt her shiver against his lips.

"So, I was thinking..." JC spoke with his lips still against her skin on her shoulder.

Kristen smirked and looked at him. "That's the first."

JC poked her side again and she giggled.

"As I was saying, I was thinking, when we get back to the hotel, we have some us time."  His eyes went to hers.

"We won't be getting to the hotel till about 9 or so a night."

"So?"

Kristen smiled. "Sounds like a good plan to me."

"We'll just hang in the hotel, Lance and I are sharing a room this time, I'm sure Lance wont have a problem to having Brittney over while we have some alone time."

Kristen giggled and kissed him.

"Sounds good."
Joey sighed loudly as Chris grumbled.  "Next time you guys plan your humping section, do it when people are not in the room please."

"Aww does Joey and Chris went some loving."
"NO!"

"Hehe, and we are not planning a ‘humping section'." Kristen rolled her eyes and closed her laptop and placed it down next to her and JC.

"Done?" JC asked.  Kristen nodded her head and stood up.  JC looked up at her as he put his hands on her legs as she stood in front of him.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked.

"To pee is that okay master?" Kristen asked placing her hands on her hips.

Chris and Joey chuckled as JC moved his hands off of her.

"Uh huh, only if I get a kiss first."
"Hmmm...." Kristen stood there pounding the thought than leaned down and kissed him before walking off.  JC sighed while sitting back on the couch and looked over at the TV to see the game Chris and Joey were playing.

"So, you're in love bud?" Joey asked, not having his eyes leave the screen.

JC closed his eyes and smiled. "Yeah man."

Chris paused the game and looked over at JC.

"Thanks for letting us know asshole.  Thought you told you're brothers everything first."

JC rolled his eyes. "Well I felt like this was something she should have known first."

"Liar!" Chris pointed at him. JC opened his eyes and looked at his two best friends.
"Anyways, happy for you man.  She's a cool girl, she is a keeper."  Joey reached over to hit the start button without Chris knowing.  Chris caught Joey out of the corner of his eye and smacked his hand. JC laughed.

"Glad to know I get you're guy's approval." JC rolled his eyes.

"Hey man, it's important.  If we didn't like her, we'd make you're life a living hell, and hers also.  She dates you, she dates the group."

"Riiiight." JC slid down on the couch a little more and leans his head back.

"Sooo...."

JC eyed Chris. "So what Chris?"

"Have you done ittttt." Chris wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh my god..." JC moaned, flipping his head back against the couch.

"You haven't answered our question." Joey popped up.

JC shook his head rubbing his face.  Sometimes he wondered why he talked to them.

"No.  I mean, we just said that we loved each other for the first time in our relationship, you know I don't just sleep around, and if you remember Kristen was raped."

Chris smacked his forehead and Joey winced.
"Fuck mann..forgot about that whole John thing..shit sorry."

"Don't say it in front of her; we're trying to help her get over the pain." JC hissed at them.

Just as if on que, Kristen walked in and hoped onto the couch next to JC and ran her wet hands over his face.  JC jumped and shoved her hands off of him.

"Gross gross oh my god gross."

Kristen laughed and wiped her hands on her jeans.

"It's water loser, I just didn't dry my hands after I wash them.  I'm not that sick.  That's something dumb and dumber would do." Kristen motion with her eyes over to Chris and Joey; who were laughing.

"Man she got you good Jace.  Can't believe you fell for that old joke."

JC threw a pillow at Chris.
"Shut up."

"He is just speaking the truth dear." Kristen kissed his cheek giggling.

"We'll be stopping in five minutes guys."

They looked up towards the front at Tom.
"Saweeet. Thanks Tom." Chris turned off the game.

"I'll go wake up Justin.....Kristen want to come?" Chris stood up and rubbed his hands together thinking of a plan.

"Hell yeah." Kristen hoped up.

JC put his hands up. "I am not going to be evolved in this.  I would like to live."

"Pshhh.  Joey you get Lance and Brittney. Lets go munchkin." Chris made his way to the bunks with Kristen behind him.  Chris placed a finger over his lips to hint on to be quite.  Chris and Kristen tip toed into the bunk area slowly while making their way over to Justin's bunk.  Kristen slowly pulled open the curtain of Justin's bunk, seeing him laying there wrapped in his sleeping bag, asleep.  Chris counted to the number three with his fingers than leaned foreword so his mouth is right by Justin's ear.

"WAKE UP JUSTIN!!" Chris yelled

Justin shot up fast and nailed his head on the top of the bunk bed and fell back holding his head.  Chris and Kristen placed their hands on their knees cracking up.  Justin kept rubbing his head with his eyes close as the pain engulfs his head.

"Well look who is up, we are going to be stopping in five minutes."
"Oh my god Chris..I'm seriously going to fucking kill you." Justin groaned in pain.  Kristen and Chris walked out of the bunk area laughing.  Joey made his way over to the back of the bus and banged the door open and laughed when he saw Lance and Brittney jumped.

"Hey guys, we are stopping in five minutes." Joey closed the door laughing and made his way out front.
"Brittney and Lance are not going to be happy with me.  I just scared them shitless, and looked like they were in some intense making out under that blanket.  Lance's hands seem to be somewhere." Joey wiggled his eyebrows and sat down on the couch.

JC shook his head smiling.  "You're going to get killed Joe."

"Psh, I'm not scared of Lance." Joey smiled.
"I'm not talking about Lance, I'm talking about Brittney." JC laughed and wrapped his arms around Kristen.

"I don't think Justin saw me, he just claimed he was going to kill Chris while he was rubbing his head.  He is going to have a huge headache." Kristen laid her head on JC's shoulder.

"Oh I'm bringing you down with me; you're not getting away with it." Chris head turned when he heard someone walking towards them, and saw Brittney and Lance.  They both glared at Joey and sat down on the couch Kristen and JC were on.

"So I hear from Joey, than you're hands seem to be somewhere besides on top of the blanket Lance." Kristen looked at Lance smiling, and laughed when she saw both of their faces turn red.

"Joey I will seriously kick your ass."

Justin walked out with his hand on his head, kicked Chris in the leg and turned looking at Lance and Brittney weird.

"Did you guys eat something that you are allergic to?  ‘Cuz both of you're guys lips are red and swollen." Justin rubbed his head and walked off the bus.  Everyone else burst out laughing and got up.
"He is so out of it, I didn't think he hit his head that hard."

"He is probably still half asleep, you know how he is." JC laced his fingers with Kristen's and walked towards the front of the bus and down the steps.  Kristen stopped walking and tugged gently on JC's arm to pull him towards her.

"Something wrong?" JC reached for her other hand looking down at her concern.

She smiled and shook her head. "Nope.  I was just thinking...how about we, as in you and me, eat lunch together alonneee without everyone else.   I know we are having our own alone time tonight, but I want more, and we are stuck with them for many more freaking hours."

JC smiled and kissed her. "I like that idea, how about you go get a table and I'll get us food? Nuggets, fries and lemonade?"

"You know me to well."

JC winked than dropped her hands and he walked over to the guys to order their lunch.  Kristen walked over to an open booth and took out her cell.


Hey B-dawg, enjoy having lunch with the rest of the guys :)


What do you mean?


Kristen smiled.


JC & I want to have lunch alone.

BITCH. You're leaving me alone with them to suffer!?


Hey, you and Lance were alone just about the 3 hours on the bus.  Don't give me shit. :)


Ugh fine. Hate you still.


Kristen looked up to see if JC was coming back yet.  She watched as JC tilt his head back laughing over something Justin or Chris said.  She smiled than went back to her cell.


Sooo, how was that backroom fun ;-)


Ooo lovely, until Joey, that basterd ruined it.  We'll have girl talk.


Oh, tonight JC planned for just him and I to spend some time together, so is it okay if you go to their room after we get to the hotel?  JC and Lance are sharing a room.


Is that okay!? You should know my answer by now, like I'm going to turn down being alone with my boyfriend.


Haha that's what I thought.


Kristen looked up when she saw a tray being placed on the table in front of her and smiled when she saw JC.  She patted the spot next to her and went back to her cell to finish her text.

JC is back.  Talk to you later. Peace out B-Dawg.


JC sat down next to Kristen as she placed her cell back in her pocket.

"Who was that?" JC asked placing her food in front of her.

"Mr. Nosey, you stalking me now?  It was Brittney, telling her we want lunch alone and about tonight, of course she is totally fine about tonight."

JC chuckled and placed a couple of fries in his mouth.  "Knew she would be okay about it."

"What girl wouldn't be okay being in a hotel room alone with Lance Bass?"  She took a sip of her drink as JC raised an eyebrow at her.  Kristen smiled than leaned over and kissed him.

"Mmm salty."

"Mm. lemonade-y"

"You're such a dork."

JC smiled and poked her nose. "You love this dork."

"Mm. yeahhhh.  I guess so."

JC's jaw dropped playing with her joke.

"You guess so?"

Kristen bit her lip, trying to keep her face straight.

"Uh huh."

She looked up into his blue eyes.  She kept telling herself to stand her ground and not to give up, but just looking into those eyes, she felt her knees go weak and her whole body melt.  She sighed and shoved a couple of fries in her mouth.
"Yes I love you, damn you for being so damn hot."

JC chuckled and rubbed her leg.

"You do the same to me babe."  JC said as he took a bite of his burger.

"Yeah yeahh.." She chucked a fry at him while she ate one of her chicken nuggets.

After everyone finished eating, they all climbed into the bus; popped in a movie; and spread throughout the room.  Brittney snuggled up closer to Lance and looked around the room.  She smiled when she saw JC and Kristen snugged up close to each other under a blanket.  She looked down to the floor and saw Joey out cold, while Chris and Justin's were totally focused on the movie.  She felt the body underneath her shift as a slight groan came from his lips.  Her focus went down to him, looking at the slight stubble around his jaw line and his eyes closed.  She shifted her knee between his legs and watched one of his eyes open slightly.

"Not nice waking up your boyfriend." He mumbled under his breath.

"Not nice wiggling around while your girlfriend trying to get comfortable." She whispered with a smile.  Lance chuckled softly and pulled her closer to him and placed his lips against hers.

"Mmm..you smell like heaven." She mumbled against his lips.  A small smile came across his lips as he kissed her once more before whispering.  "You always smell like heaven."

He moved his arms from around her and stretched them over his head as he stretched his legs out under her than placed his arms back around her.

"What time is it?"

"Time for you to tell time." She smirked.  Lanced rolled his eyes tapped her ass a couple of times with his fingers.  "You know, my ass isn't a drum."

"Yeah...but it is something I like to bang."

Brittney fought back a laugh and rolled her eyes. "You really have horrible comebacks. That's something Joey would say."

Lance flashed a smile, but disappeared as soon as she said Joey's name.

"That is an insult."

Brittney let out a soft giggle.  "And comparing my ass to a drum wasn't?"

"Well..."

Brittney interrupted him. "Drums are big and plastic....you calling my ass big and plastic?"

Lance bit his lip to hold in his laugh than licked his lips. "It's not plastic..it's..."  He squeezed her ass with his hands before continuing. "Nice and toned."  Brittney eyed him and he smiled as he continued, "And no it's not big, well, not like huge, you do got a butt, its perfect size."

"Ahh, nice save Mr. Bass, nice save."

Lance let out a low chuckle than kissed her.

"I try."

"Mhmm."  She placed her hands on his chest, to keep her head up so she could look at him.

"You never answered my question."

"That was?"

Lance shook her head, "and I thought Kristen had the bad memory?"

Brittney shrugged and looked back down at him.
"The time...."

"Oh yeahhh..." Brittney looked around till her eyes fell upon the clock. "7:50."

Lance blinked a couple of times until he rubbed his eyes with one of his hands.

"7:50?  Damn time flew by."

"Uh huh." Was all her response as she laid her head back down on his chest and closed her eyes.

Soon the dream Brittney was having was fading away as she felt her body being lightly shaken.

"This better be an earthquake..."She mumbled half asleep, keeping her eyes clothes.  She sighed as she heard the familiar deep chuckle against her neck.

"Sorry baby...but I can show you an earthquake later." He whispered in her ear softly.  Shivers went down her body as she heard his sexy voice and slowly fluttered her eyes open.

"I didn't think you could see earthquakes really..." She smirked looking up at his face.  Lance licked his lips, "Well than, I'll just show you?"

She leaned down and kisses him than ran her tongue along his bottom lip and a smile fell across her lips as she felt him tremble beneath her.  She left down and kisses him one more time before getting up.  Lance let out a breath with a moan and rubbed his face with her hands.  "You know what that dose to me..."

Brittney looked down and smirked. "Uh huh, and you know what it dose to me when you whisper like that in my ear."

"Tease..." He mumbled pushing himself up from the couch.

"Hornball." She snickered as turning her back towards him to walk off.  Lance quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back against him and kisses her neck.

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing..." He said in between the trail of kisses he was leaving along her neck to her shoulder.

"Mmm...Maybe I do?...Maybe I don't?"

"Ugh knock it off you two, and I thought JC and Kristen were horrible."  Chris said tossing Lance his bag on the couch next to him.  Lance sighed and moved his head up.

"You guys certainly know how to ruin a moment don't you?"

"Yep that's what brothers are for, anyways; glad to see you are finally up Brittney.  We're at the hotel, Kristen is getting her shit and you two are heading into the hotel first and to you're rooms...." Chris stopped as soon as he heard Kristen giggle from the back of the bus.  "Oh for crying out loud!"  He threw his hands up in the air.  Brittney and Lance let out a laugh watching Chris.

"Frustrated Chris?" Lance said.

Chris rolled his eyes and tapped his foot on the floor until Kristen and JC appeared in the room; hand in hand.  Kristen looked at Chris, tilting her head to the side.

"What Chris dear?"

"Nothing..nothing." Chris shook his head.  "You lovebirds took to long to get your bag and I want to get to my room and get food and a nice shower."

Kristen laughed and walked over and gave Chris a kiss on the cheek.
"Okay okay Brittney and I are leaving."  She turned around and gave JC a kissed before turning back around and looking at Brittney and linked her arm with hers.

"Ready to get our room so no rumor shit happens and I have to make up a story for it?"

"Anything for you not to have to do work." Brittney rolled her eyes and gave Lance a kiss before leaving.
"Hey if you had to deal with the fucking idiots I had to, you would know what I mean."  She turned and looked at JC.  "Come to my room when you settle your stuff in your room and changed k baby?"

JC nodded.  "See you soon love."  He winked as they stepped off they stepped off laughing as they faintly heard Chris gagging while they walked off.  They both stared the bell hopper guy as he opened the door and winked at them as they walked in.  Brittney and Kristen looked at each other before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Nice..glad Josh wasn't here seeing me eye that guy down."

"We would both be in trouble if either of our boys saw that." Brittney said giggling.

"You know what men in uniform do to me."

"Amen sista.  Amen." Brittney nodded as they made their way up the desk to check in.  They thanked the woman behind the counter when she handed them their room key and made their way up to their room.  Opening the room, they tossed their bags against the dresser and fell on the beds.

"I can't get up."

Kristen chuckled.  "Bet you will when Lance gets here."

"He'll have to carry me."

Kristen laughed and rolled to her side.

"Soo, you two seem to be all hot and heavy."

Brittney looked over at her raising an eyebrow at her friend.  "If you are insisting if we have had sex, the answer is no...."

"But?"

A smile came across her lips. "We've done stuff."

"Like...?"

Brittney rolled her eyes.  "Everything but sex."

"HORN DOGS!" Kristen laughed.

"You and JC act like you two have done it, yet I know you haven't because you haven't told me..." Brittney eyed her, Kristen shook her head and Brittney continued. "Good because one, I would have to kick his ass, than yours."
"Why is that?"

"Because you didn't tell me right after it happen, that is why."

Kristen laughed.  "Soo?"

Brittney looked over at her, knowing what she was hinting.
"Let's say his mouth and hands are more amazing than we thought."

They both broke into a fit of giggles until they heard a knock at the door.  They looked at each other as they broke out into giggles again.  Kristen got up and made her way over to the door and opened it; still giggling.

JC looked down at her closely than over to Brittney, who was giggling also.

"Am I intruding anything?"

Brittney got up and walked over to the door and hugged Kristen.

"Just girl talk."

"Ahhh.."

"Yeah, Brittney was telling me about Lance's mouth and hands, and how they do more than sing and hold a mic."

JC groaned and threw his hands in the air.
"Too much info. Please spare me."

The girls broke into giggles as Brittney walked out of the room and waved at them while walking down the hallway.

JC rolled his eyes and walked into the room and closed the doors.

"You know I won't ever be able to look at Lance ever again thanks to you too..."

Kristen laughed and looked up at him smiling.

"You know you love me."

JC sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yeah, and you know I love you, just keep that info to yourself next time."  He leaned down and kissed her as she nodded, smiling, while kissing him back.

"I'm starving, I was thinking about ordering room service, that okay for you?"

She nodded as she patted his stomach.  "I'm going to wash my face while you order dinner for us."

She broke away from his arms and made her way into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.  She turned on the water and smiled, as she could hear his voice faintly from the closed door.  She washed her face and pat dried it just as she heard the TV being turned on.  She walked out and walked into the bedroom pulling out a tank top and sweats and quickly changed into them and made her way back out to him.  He looked up as soon as he heard her footsteps get closer.

"Thought you were just going to wash your face?"  He smirked.  She shrugged and sat down next to him, cuddling up against him.  He wrapped his arm around her.

"Eh, thought I might as well change now, since you are in your pj's and looked all comfy, that I should be also."

JC shook his head smiling.  "Anything for you to wear sweats."

Kristen smiled before planting a kiss on his cheek.  "You know me to well."

He lightly chuckled and pulled her closer to him as he watched the TV.

"So what did you order for me?"  She said, her eyes not leaving the TV.  He looked down at her before answering, than went back to the TV.

"Food."

Kristen gently nudged him with her elbow.  "Smartass..."

JC rubbed his side.  "Alfredo."

"Mmmm..you read my mind."

JC chuckled and shifted a bit to get more comfortable.

"That, and maybe because you are a picky eater and love pasta."

"Yeah yeahh. Pshh." She poked his chest as they heard a knock on the door.  She slowly stood up and he pulled her down.
"I'll get it." He whispered in her ear.
"I'll get it; if it's a girl she might go crazy and try to jump you're bones and tell everyone she saw JC in a hotel and crap." She kissed him and got up.  JC sighed knowing she was right and watched her make her way to the door.  His eyes went back to the TV till he heard the door closed and looked back at her as she pushed the cart over.

"I was right.  You may thank me later."  She bowed and placed his plate in front of him, as she sat her's down next to him before falling down on the couch.
"Well, I guess I can think of ways to thank you."

"Uh huh, bet you can."  She reached over and handed him his silverware and got some for herself before cutting up her noodles.  He looked at her and smile as he watched her.  They ate dinner; not paying attention to the TV as they talked about what was going to be going on in Pittsburgh and throughout the tour.  When they finished eating, they placed their plates and silverware on the cart and put it back in the hallway.  They spent the rest of the night on the couch, snuggled up against each other while watching a movie.  As the movie ended, JC stretched as Kristen yawned and looked over to the clock.

"Damn, its 2 in the morning." She mumbled.  JC looked over at the clock yawning not believing her about the time.

"Damn you are right." He yawned again and stretched than kissed her.  Kristen closed her eyes leaning against him.
"Want to just spend the night?  I don't think Brittney would mind."

JC chuckled sleepily and nodded.  "That's fine.  I sleep better when I'm with you anyways." He winked.  Kristen smiled and kissed him as she got up and got her cell phone.  She walked back and sat down on his lap leaning her back against him as she flipped open her cell.
"What you doing?"  He wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Going to text Brittney and let her know, so they both aren't waiting all night for us."

"Mmm..I'm dating a smart woman."

Kristen laughed and opened up a new text box.

"That and Brittney gave me a talk on how we kind of scared her last time and I had to let her know."

JC chuckled and nuzzled his face into her neck as he listened to her text.



Hey loser, JC is just going to spend the night here.  We're both really tired.

 

She leaned back against him until she felt her cell vibrate in her hands.

Uh huuuhhhh.. Tired I bet.. ;-)  What have you two been doing!?

 

JC and Kristen both laughed.
"Dose she always have a dirty mind?"  He asked her.

"Uh huh, that's why we get along o so well."  She looked back down at her cell and started to text back.


Yeah no, sorry to break you're heart but no sex.

 

Good, anyways; you know it's not a bother with me.  Like I'm going to complain about spending the night with my sexy man ;-)

 

Kristen rolled her eyes as she responded.


We had a feeling that you wouldn't be having a problem. Haha.  Want me to drop off some pj's for you or clothes to wear for the in the morning?


She smiled as she felt JC's breath tickle her neck.  She laid her hand over his and rubbed her fingers over his until her cell vibrated, letting her know she had a new message.

 

Um. Clothes is not going to be needed... if you catch my drift. ;-)

 

Kristen's mouth dropped. "Oh no they didn't"

"Hmmm?" JC opened his eyes and looked down at her cell and watched her type her best friend.

Nuh uh!  Are you serious!?!

"Serious about what?" JC questioned.  Kristen hushed him as her cell went off with a new text message and quickly opened the message.

Serious as a heart attack. ;-) And I know what you are about to say, and no you didn't interpret it.  We were already done; we were cuddling until you texted so no worries.

 

"..Is she talking about what I think she is..?"

Kristen ignored him while she texted back.


Soo how was it ;-)

JC signed and placed his chin back on her shoulder and looked as her cell phone as she pushed buttons when he saw "New Message' flash across the screen.


Mmmm...You know when they say everything is bigger in Texas?


Uh yeah..what dose that have to do with this...?


"They had sex didn't they?"

JC'c voice broke her out of her dazed and she nodded her head.

"Yep.  First time.....I can just see the smirk that is on her face right now." Kristen said as her cell went off and she read the message.

They must have not checked them out in Mississippi ;-)


Kristen burst out laughing as JC groaned leaning his head back against the couch.
"Too much info.  To much info."

"You shouldn't of been reading over my shoulder than."

She quickly text Brittney saying goodnight and for details tomorrow than turned off her phone.  She stood up and looked at JC as he got up shaking his head.

"I know now I can't ever look at Lance's face."

She grabbed his hand laughing while walking to the bedroom.  She climbed into the bed and got under the covers and looked up at him, watching him take off his shirt and sweat pants than crawling into the bed next to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him.  He leaned down and kissed her before pushing some of her hair out of her face.

"I love you."

She smiled and kissed him. "I love you too."

His hand went to her cheek as his thumb gently rubbed her cheek and as he kissed her again.

"Are you coming to practice tomorrow?"  He closed his eyes and pulled her closer to him as he set his chin on the top of her head.

"Mhmmm..like I'm going to miss a free show of you five dancing?"

He kissed her forehead.  "Good.  Now get some sleep.  We are going to need it for the busy week ahead of us....Goodnight sweetie, sweet dreams.  Love you."

She snuggled closer to him and closed her eyes.
"Night hun, sweet dreams also, love you."

She buried her face into the crock of his neck and sighed as she slowly fell into a peaceful sleep next to the love of her life.

Chapter 18 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

"One, two, three, four, five, step, step, hop, slide, pop."

Kristen and Brittney sat in the chairs on the floor with their feet propped up on the chair in front of them as they watched the guy's rehearsal.  A small yawn escaped out of Brittney's lips.

"Late night Britt?"

Brittney elbowed Kristen.  "Shut it."  Kristen laughed while rubbing her side.

"That good huh?"

Brittney sighed and closed her eyes.  "You have no idea."

"Uh huuhh."  She looked back up at the stage and watched them go over the same part for the fifth time.

"Remind me why we came again?"  Brittney whispered.

"For entertainment, just watch Joey's face when he dances, cracks me up every time."

Brittney opened her eyes, "Ahh that is true."

"Alright, let's start at the beginning of "Just Got Paid."  Wade said as he changed the song.

"Ooo I haven't seen them rehearse this one." Kristen claimed as she slid one of her legs under her.  Soon a giggle escaped out of her mouth and looked over at Brittney, seeing her cover her mouth with her hand to hold back in her laughter.  The guys looked over at the girls as soon as Brittney let out a snort, which made Kristen almost lose it.  Kristen leaned over the chair in front of her as she held her mouth close with her hand, muffing the giggles that were coming out of her mouth.
Wade shook his head and looked back at the guys, "Alright, let's start back from the line, "Booty shaking all around."

Brittney was the first to lose it and burst into a fit of laugher and soon Kristen followed.  All the guys stared at them like they were crazy as they went to the floor losing it with laughter.

"Uh, is there something I am missing?" Wade asked.

"If you saw what we were seeing, you'd know." Brittney choked out in between laughs.

JC and Lance looked at each other than back to their girlfriends.

"Oh my god I'm going to die." Kristen spat out; laughing hard.

"What is so funny?" Chris asked.

Brittney and Kristen looked at each other before losing it again.  Wade rolled his eyes as he spoke.  "Can you tell me what it is so we can fix it?"

"You...can't...fix...that..."  Kristen laughed harder holding her stomach.

"Only...shit..I don't think they even do that.." Brittney spat out.

"And that it...?"

"LANCE HAS ENOUGH BOOTY FOR EVERYONE!" Kristen gasped out and laughed harder with Brittney.

"HEY!" Lance exclaimed.

Justin laughed. "Dude that is so true."

"You can almost give it its own area code."  Joey joked.

Brittney wiped the tears from her eyes.  "It's okay baby I still love your ghetto booty."

Kristen rolled over onto her back as her laughter was slowing down.

"Oh god I can never listen to this song ever again..."

"Yeah well every time I see it, I'm going to think of this song." Brittney said laughing.

Wade waved his hands up. "Okay let's get back to the song, and we are skipping that part now."

"Awwwww." Brittney and Kristen said in allusion.  Wade rolled his eyes and turned his back towards them as he started a new song.  Kristen looked down at her cell to see the time.

"I'm thinking of hitting up subway for the guys for lunch, its right by the hotel, want anything?"

Brittney nodded and wrote it down on the piece of paper Kristen handed to her.  Kristen got up and walked towards the stage and leaned against it waiting for till they stopped.

"Is there something I can help with you with Kristen?" Wade asked as he looked down at her.

"Why yes, I'm going to go over to subway to get lunch for everyone, even you slave driver."  She handed him the piece of paper and pen.  "Every one write down at the hell you want and I'll go get it."  Wade took the paper and wrote down what he wanted, than passed it to the guys.  Joey was the last to write his order down and handed it to her.

"Thanks Joe....AHEEEMMM.." she looked over at JC and motioned with her finger to come to her.  JC walked over to her and squatted down.
"Something wrong?"

"Nooppeee.." she tapped her lips with a finger; hinting what she wanted.  JC chuckled and leaned down to kiss her.

"Good?"

"Uh huuhhhh.  Always.  Okay I'm getting out of your hair Wade.  Don't kill them now, Lance needs to perform in bed for Brittney."

"KRISTEN!!" Lance and Brittney yelled as the rest laughed.  Kristen skipped her way out of the stadium and towards the front door.

*****

Brittney looked up from the stage as she saw Kristen out of the corner of her eye.  She turned and looked at her as she heard her curse under her breathe.  Brittney laughed at a laugh as soon as she saw her.

"What the hell happened to you!?"

Every one turned to look at her, seeing her soaked from head to toe.  Kristen tossed the bags of subway on the stage and pulled her hair out of her face.

"RIGHT when I walk out of subway it starts to fucking pour."

A roar of laughter erupted as they walked over to her as she ringed out her hair.

"Why is it only dry on your stomach?"  Chris said as he looked her soaked body up and down. "It's the only part not wet."  Kristen rolled her eyes and pointed to her chest.

"The mountains blocked it." Brittney chuckled and dug in the bags to find her food.

Kristen wiped the water of her face and JC plopped down on the edge of the stage, putting his legs around her.

"Brittney do you have a hair tie I can barrow?"

Brittney tugged in her purse till she found out and handed it to her and laughed again.  Brittney reached over and rubbed the small smudged of mascara under her friend's eye.

"Okay better."

Kristen pulled her wet hair in a pony tail.  "Thanks, don't want to look like a raccoon."

Joey and Chris fell down to the floor next to them and drugged threw the bags.
"FOOODDD!!" Chris yelled.  Kristen patted JC's leg.

"Move back some, I'll coming up."

JC nodded and moved back to make her room.  Brittney hopped up besides JC and moved over to Lance.  Kristen walked over and grabbed a chair; she placed it up against the stage and climbed on top of it, than onto the stage.  She pointed a finger to them all.

"Don't say anything, easier to do, and I don't feel like jumping, and I don't think I'd make it with my short legs."

Justin was about to say something as she pointed her finger at him.

"Say something Timerfake and I'll take your food."

Justin closed his mouth and pulls his bag out of the pile.  Kristen reached over and handed JC his bag, than handed Wade his than went for hers.  She spread JC's legs farther apart with her feet than sat down between his legs.  Kristen took a bite of her sub as she crossed her legs.

"So you guys got a meet n greet tonight?"

Joey nodded as Chris spoke. "Yep, like 30 minutes after sound check."

"So you sit there, answer questions, than sign shit and take pics with them?" Brittney asked and she shoved her trash into her subway bag.  Lance nodded as he took a sip of his drink, "You two are aloud to go if you want."

Brittney and Kristen looked at each other and smiled. "Saaweeetttt."

"No question asking." Justin said.

"DAMNIT!" Brittney snapped her fingers.

"Oh good job on catching that one Just, who knows what they would of asked."

"Pshh nothing bad, I'm innocent."

JC choked on his chip.  "Innocent my ass.." he mumbled.

She turned around and glared at him "I heard that."

JC smiled and kissed her. "I said I love you."

"Liar." She turned around and went back to her sub.

"Ha-ha bustteeddd." Chris said, his voice muffled with food in his mouth.

After they finished eating, Brittney and Kristen collected up all the bags.

"Okay I'm freezing; I'm going back to shower than get ready for tonight.  We'll just meet you guys here at the meet n greet?" Kristen looked at JC and saw the look on his face.

"Don't look at me like that, after practice you all have to go shower; come back here; have sound check than get ready, than have meet n greet."

JC sighed, knowing she was right and pulled her into a hug.  He ran his hands up and down her back and arms to warm her up.
"I'll see you at the meet n greet than. Love you"  He leaned down and kissed her.

"Mmhmm..Love you too sweetie.  Now none of you be a big pain in the ass for your slave driver, I mean Wade....Brittney, Lance, knock it off, this isn't the hotel room."

Brittney sighed against Lance's lips before kissing him again and winked.
"See you tonight sugs."

Lanced winked back. "Will so babe."

Kristen grabbed Brittney's hand and dragged her behind her.

"Come on, I'm cold, I feel gross in all these wet clothes, I want to shower and change into dry clothes.  I'm all wettttt." Kristen whinnied and rolled her eyes as she heard the guys chucking in the background.  "GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!"

Brittney walked out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel as Kristen was laid out on her bed.  Brittney walked over and dug in her suitcase.
"If I didn't know better, I'd say you were more tired than Lance and I are...hmmmmm"

"Nothing happened dipshit."

Brittney laughed as she pulled on her jeans.

"I know."  Brittney pulled the T-shirt over her head and straighten it out.  Kristen rolled over onto her back and puts her arms above her head and looked over at the clock.

"We got 15 minutes fool, noww move out of the TV's way, I'm TRYING to watch some ESPN."

"I'm not moving because you asked, I just happen to need to blow dry my hair." Brittney walked into the bathroom after hearing a ‘whatever' and started blow drying her hair.  After drying her hair and doing her makeup, she made her way out to the bedroom.
"Ready K?"

Kristen turned off the TV and stood up, grabbed her tank top and pulled it over the cami she was wearing.

"Let's peace out.  Got the passes?"

Brittney held her's up and tossed Kristen's hers.

"Let's go cause trouble."

"Let's go, my partner in crime."

They made their way out of the hotel and into a cab to take them to the stadium.  When they finally got their, Kristen handed the cab driver cash and climbed out of the car with Brittney on her heels.  Kristen grabbed her hand and shoved threw the crowed of people to make her way to the side door.

"Hello Mike." She flashed him her pass.

"You two are going to the meet n greet?"

Brittney smiled. "Hell yeah."

Mike shook his head chuckling.  "They guys don't know what they got themselves into."
"He, we got banned from asking questions."  Brittney said as she showed him her pass.

Mike laughed and opened the door. "Who knew they had brains.  Have fun ladies, be safe.  See you later."
"Bye Mike!"

They made their way down the hallway and stopped in front of the room.  Loud chatter of girls could be heard, which gave them the clue that this was the room.  Making their way in, they walked over and sat down close to the back.

"Wonder how long we have to...." Kristen got interrupted by scream of girls.  They both covered their ears in annoyance.
"That answer your question?" Brittney mumbled.  Kristen nodded.  They looked up and watched as the guys scanned the room looking for them.  Chris saw them first, giving them a wink than nudged Joey, as the nudging went down the line.

"Trying to be like dominos?"  Brittney whispered in Kristen's ear.  Kristen laughed as she shrugged her shoulders.  She looked up and blew JC a kiss and smiled when she saw him "catch it" with his hand.  Brittney blew Lance a kiss and laughed when he did the same thing.  Soon, they were able to ask questions; Kristen and Brittney could stop themselves from rolling there eyes with some of the questions.

"Really, could they be any more original?" Brittney mumbled.

Kristen shrugged.  Both of them almost laughed when they heard a question from one of the girls.

"What kind of underwear do you wear?"
"What gives her a right to know.." Kristen whisperd over to Brittney.

"I was thinking of the same thing...whore."

They both looked at each other than smiled.  Kristen leaned over to Brittney's ear. "Boxers and or Boxer briefs."  Brittney almost let out a laugh when Kristen told her what JC wore.

"Same for my man."

They both giggled and looked up, seeing Chris giving them a weird look.  They both broke out into a smile and Chris shook his head afraid to know what was going on with them.  The next couple of questions were nothing out of the ordinary; what's your favorite color; what is your favorite band/singer, what's your favorite *NSYNC song.  Kristen placed her hand over her mouth as she let out a yawn and looked up to see JC having a smirk on his face.  She rolled her eyes hoping he'd get an idea on how much a bore this really was.  He responded with a nod than turned to the next girl who was asking a question, to give her his full attention.  Kristen's eyes fell onto Joey, and watched him play with anything that was in front of him.  She nudged Brittney and motion for her to look over at Joey.

"Man you can tell he is dying of boredom, they are mostly asking Justin questions."
"I'm dying of boredom with him."
Brittney snickered and looked back up at Joey and whispered back to Kristen.
"And there he goes with the pen. Seriously, you'd think he has A.D.D or something."
"He just likes to play with things." Kristen quickly put her hand over her mouth after what she said.  Brittney covered her face with her hands and shook her head.
"Take your mind out of the gutter perv..." Kristen said, biting her lip to try and control her laughter.  Brittney also was struggling to not to laugh.  She had to try and do something to keep her mind off of what Kristen said so she didn't lose it.  Kristen started to shake, trying to hold her laughter in and Brittney bit her bottom lip.  They looked back up at the boys, than back at Joey, who was still playing with his pen.  Brittney took a deep breathe, which let a small giggle escaped.  Brittney quickly covered her mouth and leaned foreword to try and contain herself.  Joey's head shot up; knowing who those giggle belonged to; and looked over to where the two girls were sitting.  He eyed them both curiously; watching them struggle from holding in their laughter.  Joey nudged Chris as soon as he saw their faces going red.  Chris nudged Joey back than gave him a look.  Joey motion with his eyes to look forward.  Chris eyes fell on Kristen and Brittney, and stared at them both; clueless.  Kristen looked up and saw that they both were looking at them.  Kristen nudged Brittney to get her attention and motioned to look over.  Brittney looked up; knowing that Joey was looking at them made it even harder to hold in her laughter.  Kristen blinked her eyes a couple of times to get rid of the tears that were forming and looked up at the two guys again.  As soon as she looked up, Joey's hand went under the table, scratching his leg.  The image of Joey's hand going under the table brought up what was said just couple minutes ago and kept replying over in Kristen's head.  A snort came from beside her, which let her know that Brittney saw it also.  Not succeeding, a soft and small laughter slid out of Kristen's lips; knowing she wouldn't be able to hold it any longer, she got up and made her way to the door to go out in the hallway, with Brittney right on her tale.  As soon as they pushed open the door they both lost it.  Their laughter roared throughout the hallway and they both slid to the floor against the wall losing it.  After a couple of minutes of laughing nonstop, they both finally calmed down and took deep breaths.

"Oh my god that was priceless."  Brittney gasped out

Kristen nodded.  "I think we are going to be banned from going to meet n greets."  Brittney laughed and pushed herself up on her feet.  She brushed herself off as Kristen did the same thing.  Lonnie walked out of the room and looked at them like they both had two heads.

"What was soo funny?"

"Lonnie you don't want to know trust me."

Lonnie shook his head.  "Thanks for the warning, the guys wanted me to tell you to head to the toy room and they will meet you there after they do the autographs."

"Aww Lonnie, you going to escort us?" Kristen linked her arm around his.  Lonnie rolled his eyes as Brittney did the same thing to his other arm.

"Fine.  Let's go."

They started walking down the hall to the room.  Lonnie opened it for them.
They both said thank you and walked into the room and sat down on the couch while turning on the TV.  After watching a couple of shows, the door flew open with the five guys piling in.  They all looked at them with hands on their hips.
"What?" Kristen turned off the TV and looked at them.

JC smirked. "What was soo funny during the meet n greet that you two had to leave and die in the hallway?"

The girls looked at each other and laughed, remembering the whole ordeal.

"You SOOOO don't want to know." Brittney said.

"Oh but we soooo doooo." Chris mocked

"Alright, you asked for it."  Brittney sat up and explained the whole joke to them, which lead them all into laughter.

"You two really need to get your head out of the gutter sometimes."

They both giggled.

"First it was Lance's ass this afternoon, now Joey's dick." JC said while shaking his head.

"JC you're just jealous because your girlfriend was thinking about me whacking off instead of thinking about you."

JC rubbed his face. "Joey thanks for the image...."

 A knock came from the door and they all turned to see who it was.

"Let's go guys, show time."

Chris started jumping up and down and made his way over to the girls, giving them both hugs.

"See you after the show!" He yelled while jumping out of the room.  They guys went around, giving each girl a hug before leaving the room.  Brittney pulled Lance to her for a kiss. "Have fun babes and.." She smacked his ass and winked. "Shake that ghetto ass."  JC and Kristen laughed as they hugged.  Kristen went on her tip toes and kissed JC. "Good luck hun, I'll be cheering for ya'."  JC leaned down and kissed her again. "I'l be looking for you.  Love you sweetheart."

"Love you too, now go before they think I kidnap you."

"Now..I wouldn't be totally against..."

Kristen interrupted him and pushed him towards the door.

"Go.  I'll see your hot body later."

Joey and Chris appeared and pulled JC along with them.  She couldn't help but laugh.

"Let's go Britt and watch our boyfriends make other girls pass out."

"Sweet."

Chapter 19 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Brittney plopped down in the chair next to Kristen and looked up at the stage while they guys were rehearsing for their show tonight.  Kristen read over an email she received from Johnny as Brittney pulled her laptop out also and turned it on.

"Hey they ever done two shows in one city before?" Brittney asked while typing in her password.

"Oh yeah, since I've been on their tour many many times."  She said sarcastically while rolling her eyes before continuing with a shrug, "Probably." Kristen blew a bubble than popped it.

"You know how much I hate that."

Kristen smiled and started typing. "I know."  She blew another bubble and popped it louder than before.  Brittney rolled her eyes and looked back up at the stage to see Chris fall on top of Joey.

"Smoootthhh!" Brittney yelled and went back to her laptop.  Brittney groaned when Kristen popped her gum a couple more times.

"I'm going to fucking kill you if you don't knock it off."

"I love making you all wound up." Kristen snickered.

"Bitch."

"Whore."

Brittney sighed.  "Have you looked up any more fun stuff with *NSYNC on it yet?"

Kristen shook her head.  "I saw I had an email from Johnny, but I was going to wait till you came back from the bathroom to do our lovely fun hunting.  Once I'm done with this email, I'll join ya."

"What the email about?"

"Just a reminder of all the crap that is coming up for the superstars."

Both of their heads shot up when they heard Justin yelp.  They both smirked when they found out it was from Joey stepping on his foot.

"Off day I'm taking?"

Kristen nodded her head. "You missed so far the best one.  Chris lost is footing and totally took out JC."

"Daaammnn.  I miss the good shit."

Kristen blew a bubble while nodding, and popped it a couple of times before sucking it back in her mouth.

"I'm warning you.  I will take it out of your damn mouth."

Kristen smirked and popped her gum again.

"Strike one."

"Ohh I'm soo ssccareedd."  Kristen joked while typing on her laptop and popped her gum again.

"Strike two."

Kristen blew a bubble but didn't pop it this time.  Brittney sighed thinking that she was finally stopping.  "Thank God.." she mumbled.  Kristen smirked and popped her gum.

"STRIKE THREE I WARNED YOU!" Brittney placed her laptop on the chair next to her and grabbed Kristen's laptop and placed it on the chair and tackled her to the ground.  The guys turned around when they heard a clash of chairs and saw the two girls wresting on the ground, with Kristen laughing the whole time.

"What the hell...."  Joey said, staring at them.

Lance and JC looked at each other and shrugged while the guys made their way to the end of the stage looking at them roll around on the floor; Kristen laughing and Brittney trying to grab Kristen's face.

"I'm not going to lie..this is hot."  Justin said.

"Agree." The rest of the guys added and kept watching them.

"Open your damn mouth!" Brittney yelled trying to get a hold of Kristen's face.  Kristen kept laughing while wiggling around to get out of her grip. "No! Never!"

The guys winced when they rolled over, hitting one of the chairs, yet kept going on with their fight.

"That's going to leave a mark." Lance said under his breath.  The guys kept watching the show in front of them, hearing a couple of "give it to me" from Brittney and many responses of "never" from Kristen.

"What does Kristen have that Brittney wants?" Chris asked his eyes not daring to leave the view in front of him, in case he missed something good.

"Who the hell knows." JC shrugged.

"Why not ask them?" Wade popped in.

"You really want to stop this?" Justin looked at him raising a brow.

"Eh, your right." Wade said as he sat down on the edge of the stage and watched them still going at it.

"Damn why didn't I think of that." Chris said hitting his forehead with the palm of his hand and sat down next to Wade.  The rest of the guys laughed and joined them sitting on the edge of the stage.

"Open your fucking mouth.  I warned you!"  Brittney pinned Kristen by her arms down to the ground.  Kristen placed the gum between her teeth and wiggled it.  When Brittney reached for it, she quickly placed it back in her mouth and closed her mouth.

"Bitch."

"You know you love me!"

The guys eyes widen slightly at the view in front of them.

"Uhh.. um.." Joey stuttered.

"Man..I know what you are trying to say..and dammnnn..." Chris added in as he took a deep breath.

"I'm with you." Lance and JC added.

Kristen wiped her hand out from Brittney's grasp and flipped them over, pinning her to the ground.  She smirked and popped her gum a couple of times just to piss her off more.

"KNOCK IT OFF!"

Kristen smiled and popped her gum again and Brittney thrashed under her and rolled around on the floor, having them both knock over some more chairs.  Kristen started laughing until she started choking.

"Dude is she choking?"

JC listened closely. "I think so..."  JC started to get up until Kristen's voice had him stop as he rosed.

"Fuucckk..I swallowed my gum.." Kristen mumbled after a couple more coughs came from her.  Brittney smiled as defeat and laughed, while getting up.  Kristen got up and froze when she saw that all the guys were sitting on the edge of the stage, minus JC who was half-way of getting up.

"What the hell was that all about?"  Chris asked, breaking the silence.  Brittney rolled her eyes and walked over to her seat and sat down, pulling her laptop on her lap.

"Kristen kept popping her gum, and she knows I HATE that.  Its annoying as fuck, yet she kept doing it, and I warned her.." Brittney looked over at Kristen and glared at her. "And of courrssee she didn't stop, so I tried to get it out of her mouth."

Kristen sat down on the chair she was on before, rubbing her shoulder and smacked Brittney while reaching for her laptop.

"And...did you get it?"  Wade asked.

Brittney laughed and Kristen rubbed her neck.  "No..she didn't...I .. uhh swallows it on accident..thats why I was choking."

The six guys burst out laughing.

"Basterds."

JC tried to hold back his laughter.  "Are you okay babe?"

"Minus that my throat hurts from choking and I'm positive I'm covered in rug burns, oh yes, delightful....Thanks for coming to see if I was okay while I was choking, love you too sweetie."  She said sarcastically.

"Well, if you wanted to know, that whole show was really hot.  You guys can do that anytime, just for fun."  Joey said wiggling his eyebrows.

"In your dreams Joey." Both girls said in illusion.

"Ohhh..It will be in my dreams..." Joey said with a smile.  His smile quickly disappeared as soon as he felt two different hands smack him in the back of the head.  He winced and rubbed the back of his head.

"Did you two really have to hit that harrddd?"  He whinnied while rubbing the back of his head.

"Yes." JC and Lance said.

"Don't you guys have some practicing to do?" Brittney said, not letting her eyes leave her laptop screen.

"Yes we do, let's go, back to work." Wade said, matter a fact, getting up and walking over to the CD player.  The rest of the guys groaned and they pulled themselves up from the floor.  Lance looked back at Brittney with a "what the hell" look.  Brittney just fluttered her eyes and gave him a wink.  Kristen saw it out of the corner of her eye and snickered.

"You're horrible."

Brittney laughed while shifting her weight to her legs that where under her.  "I know.  You know he loves it deep inside."

Kristen nodded. "Oh yeah, deep down inside...deep down."  Brittney chuckled. "Alright finally done with Johnny's email, lets look up entertaining *NSYNC websites."

"Yeessssssss."  Brittney started typing away, excited to see what they would find today.  Kristen wiggled her wrist around while searching on the search engine.

"Man my arm is like numbish, I must of really banged it against the chair while you were trying to get my gum."

Brittney stifled a laugh. "Learn your lesson?"

"Pshhh."  Kristen rolled her eyes.  "I'm still going to pop my damn gum by your side."

"OOO I found the chick that has the Photoshop of her and Justin, them all dressed up at their ‘wedding'."

"Oo oo save it.  Mike and Lonnie want to see that."  Kristen swung her head side to side while chewing on her bottom lip.  A smirk came across her face as soon as she heard Wade start playing "Up Against the Wall."

"Mmm..nothing is hotter than being pinned up against the wall by JC's body."

"Oh man, being pinned up against the wall...mmm...Lance and I did it up against the wall last night."

"He was able to move after their show last night?"

Brittney nodded and clicked on something with the mouse pad on her lap top.  "He has his ball of energy after the show.  Don't know where it comes from, but I'm not complaining."

"You'd think with all that dancing and working out, he'd lose some off his ass than his stomach."

Brittney laughed and looked up and watched them do a couple of moves across the stage.

"You would think, right?"

"That guy has a bigger than I do."

"How do you think I feel."  Brittney turned and looked at her to continue. "He's ass is bigger than mine!  I swear the girl is supposed to have the biggest ass in the relationship."

Kristen laughed, "At lest he has a fine ass, I will admit, he does have a nice ass."

Brittney smiled proudly. "Oh I know.  Besides that it's white as snow, I love grabbing it....but I will have to admit, you admitted about my boyfriend's fine ass, maybe we'll trade for a weekend so I can feel those damn abs on your man."

Kristen chuckled and looked up at JC, who was shirtless.  She smiled when he caught her eye and winked at her.

"It should be illegal to be that fine."

"Amen." Brittney nodded and looked back to her laptop before repeating herself. "Amen."

Kristen's eyes shifted toward the body that fell upon the chair next to her.

"Well hello, Chris my darling, my big brother." Kristen said, in a high manner.

"Heeellooo Kristen my darling, my little sis." Chris said, mocking her.   They both laughed.  "I'm soo tireddd..Wade is trying to kill me sis." Chris whined.

"Awww poor baby."  Kristen took the towel out of his hand and placed it on her shoulder.  "Lean."

"Yayyyyy." Chris said in a child voice, as he laid his head on her shoulder.

"You know, you two have like red marks all over your bodies."

Brittney and Kristen looked around on their bodies, from their arms to their legs seeing the form of rug burn starting to appear on their skin.  Chris poked Kristen's cheek.

"You both also have some on your cheek....If I didn't see the show before; I'd say it looks like you guys have some ruff sex on carpet." He chuckled.

Kristen elbowed him in the stomach.  Chris moaned and rubbed where her elbow hit him.

"Not nice." He mumbled.  His eyes went to her lap top screen. "What you two looking up?"

"Ahh, the websites you're fans make.  We like to look for the crazy ones." Brittney nodded in agreement.  "Those are the best."

"Ooooo."  Chris was intrigued and focused on the screen while Kristen clicked around.

"You two coming for the Meet N' Greet tonight?"  Joey said as he fell onto the ground in front of them, on his stomach.  Both the girls shrugged and Kristen looked down at Joey, just seeing his back.  "Depends on how we feel later.  We are thinking of hitting up the mall this afternoon while you have the radio interview."  Kristen slipped her flip flops off her feet while placing her feet on top of Joey's back, moving them around.

Joey moaned. "Don't stoopp."

Kristen chuckled softly and went back to her laptop, while moving her toes around on his back.

"Babies....." Brittney mumbled under her breath.

"You try it; you'd be doing the same thing." Joey mumbled with pleasure from the mini massage he was getting on his back from Kristen's feet.

"Been there, done that."

"You're a dancer?" JC said as he walked up to the group while taking a gulp of his water.

"Was...long ass time ago.  I was uhh.. 14?  Did jazz and hip-hop for a year, and Tap for like, three weeks."

"Nuh uh!" Joey's head rolled over to look at them.  Kristen couldn't help but laugh at how pathetic he looked than looked up at JC.

"Yep.  Wasn't for me, and hard to do with softball so I quit."

"Quit doing what?" Lance asked as he sat down in the chair next to Brittney.

"Dancing."  Brittney informed him.  "She did hip-hop and jazz for a year, top for three weeks, and quit to stick with softball."

"Ahhh...another secret of Kristen's life being unraveled."  Lance said, matter a factly, as he laid his towel on Brittney's shoulder and laid his head down.  Brittney looked down at him.  "Get sweat on me, I'll kick your ghetto ass."

A small smile came across his lips as he closed his eyes.  "You didn't mind last night..."

Brittney flicked his ear. "That's different, I made you sweat."

The rest of the gang rolled their eyes as they groaned.

"ANYWAYS..." Kristen said, trying to change the subject.

"Anyways what?" Justin asked while stepping over Joey's body carefully.

Kristen shrugged.  "Just trying to change the subject.  They," Kristen pointed to Lance and Brittney. "Started talking about their sex-capaide."

"Speaking of sex-capaide..." Kristen eyes went up to JC.  "Nice little hop you did babe, looked very smooth."

JC rolled his eyes and pointed to Chris.  "He stepped on my foot."

"Maybe if you're feet weren't in my way.." Chris added.

"You're feet shouldn't of been in that zone in the first place." JC spat back.

The girls laughed softly.  Brittney cleared her throat. "Its okay JC, it gave it.. hmm. How can I say it..extra flare."

"Speaking of extra flare.." Justin said, mocking Kristen from before. "The show you two put on..which might I may say, was hot, thank you for fulfilling my dreams."  Both the girls rolled their eyes before Justin continued. "And I know you fulfilled the other guys dreams, anyways, nice rug burns.  Gives it some flare."

Kristen gently kicked Justin in the leg.

"They hurt" Brittney added.  Kristen nodded.

"Awww poor babies." Chris joked.  Kristen reached for the end of the towel on her shoulder and wrapped it around Chris's face, patting it.

"Break time is up!" Wade shouted.

The guys whined and groaned while getting up from the spots they were in.  Kristen turned to Brittney.  "Want to just go to the mall now, hit up some lunch, girl time, till we have to get here for the show?"

"Ah, sounds good, especially food.  Let's do that first."  Brittney closed her laptop and placed it in the case before standing up as Kristen did the same.

"You're leaving now?" JC said with a pout.

Kristen nodded and went on her tip toes for a kiss.

"I'll see you at the show, in the VIP box, watching you thrust those hips of yours."

JC placed his hands on her hips.  "I wont see you until than?"

"Sorry sweetie, girl time calls."  She placed her hands on his arms.

"But what about our timeeee."  He whined.

"You got a radio interview this afternoon.  You'll be busy till the show.  We'll have ‘our time' tonight after the show, and you shower, how about that?"

JC sighed and looked over at Lance, seeing them pulled into a kiss. "Finneeeee."

Kristen smirked.  "Love you baby."  She leaned up and kissed him.

"Love you too babygirl."

Kristen took his towel and rubbed his face with it to get the rest of his sweat off.

"Go before Wade kills you."

JC sighed and kissed her again before walking off with Lance.

"Wade!  Don't kill them you slave driver.  I would like my boyfriend to be able to move when I'm with him tonight."  Were Kristen's last words, as Brittney and her walked out of the room, and off to go to the mall.

 

 

Kristen handed the cashier behind the counter her credit card as she paid for the knee high black leather heel boots she just bought.

"This has to be best plan you ever thought of Brittney."

Brittney smiled as she handed her card to the cashier next to them to pay for the heels she was buying.

"I know I'm amazing, they won't know its us at first."

They both took their bags and said thanks and walked out the door.

"Now, time to find an outfit to go with the boots...." Kristen said as they started to walk down the mall.  Brittney laughed.

"Usually it's the other way around, people find the outfit than go for shoes to match."

"Yeah yeah yeah, but they aren't dating popstars, who they are trying to dress all.. hmm... how could we call it?" Kristen tapped her chin with her index finger thinking of a word that would fit perfectly.

"Hmm. Not really slutty..more upgraded clubbish look." Brittney added.  They both looked at each other and laugh.

"How about outfits that we'd really never really wear because we have respect for our bodies, but just want to be mean and tease our lovely boyfriends for fun?"

"Ooooo..." Brittney linked her arm with her best friend. "Nice way of putting it....let's check out this store."

"Let's go, what's the worst that could happen?  Lead the way my dear friend!"

They both looked around on the racks of clothes.  They pulled out hideous pieces they would find and laugh over it.  Brittney pulled out a top and held it against Kristen.

"O yeah, that is going to make Joey drool." Brittney said while nodded.

"Oh yeah, since Joey is soo who I want."  Kristen rolled her eyes and placed her hand on her hips. "And anyways, Joey drools over anything."

Brittney laughed and tossed the top to Kristen.

"True, if you're a girl, he's drooling.  Get that top, green is a hot color on you anyways, brings out your eyes."

Kristen placed both hands on her chest. "You've been checking me out.  I'm ooo so flattered." She said, joking with a hint of sarcastic in her voice.

"Oh yeah baby, you know it.  Lance is just a side dish."

They both burst out laughing and kept digging threw the racks of clothes till they both completed their outfits and were satisfied.

"You know what I'm craving?" Brittney said while swiping her bag of clothes she just bought and slinging them on her arm as they made their way out of the store.

"Hmm?"

Brittney licked her lips. "Starbucks."

"Ooo..you're speaking my language..Let's go!  I can taste that mocha frapp. already."

After getting their drinks, they sat down at the table, covering the other half of the table with their bags.

"So I'm trying to figure out, if I should bring extra clothes and shit to change into after the meet n greet, before the show."

Kristen looped up after taking a sip of her mocha. "Oooo...I didn't think of that.  I know there is no way in hell I can be in those boots the whole time.  You know I never wear heels."

Brittney smirked.  "Maybe if you didn't screw them up in softball and let them heal correctly like the doctor said..."

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Oh hush.  I wanted to play; nothing was going to stop me."

"Yes, but look whose ankles are messed up for life." Brittney smiled, knowing she was right. "Probably need surgery."

Kristen waved her hand in a "who cares" matter as she took a sip of her drink. "Psh, I'll live.  I have been for hmm...3 years since it happened, and anyways, heels aren't me, I like flats better anyways."

"Yeah," Brittney placed her drink down on the table. "It's not like money is an issue with the surgery Kris, with your one ankle, there is stuff torn, you wouldn't be paying for that one because that wasn't your fault."  Brittney's grip loosened on her drink. "That one was John's....he would be paying for it."

Kristen sighed and leaned back in her chair while rubbing her face with her free hand.  "I know, but that means of getting in contact with him, and really I mean I can walk on it, I can do whatever I need to do, yeah hurts once in a while but oh well.  I will live."

Brittney nodded; not at all that she was right, but just to stop the convo before it made her friend upset.  She looked up as saw the look on her friends face.

"So, Lance and JC will be putty in our hands once they see us in these outfits."

Kristen smiled. "I can't wait to see the look on their faces."

Brittney finished her drink and tossed it in the trash can behind her and stood up, stretching, while reaching for her bags.

"Ready to go work on our magic?"

Kristen took a long sip till she heard the slurping nose telling here there was nothing left in her drink.  Tossing it in the trash can she grabbed her bags.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

 

"Oh my god, I just LOVE you're guys music.  I listen to it every day.  I have every CD."

JC finished signing the CD that was slid in front of him by Lance.  He looked up to the brown hair girl with a smile before sliding the CD down to Chris.

"Thank you.  I really appreciate it, and I know the guys do also."

She giggled as she moved down to stand in front of Chris.

"I'm glad you chopped off the dreads, your hair looks better this way."

Chris bit his lip as Joey snickered in the seat next to him.  Chris elbowed Joey in the ribs before whispering under his breath. "Ass."

Joey shook his finger at Chris. "Tisk Tisk, what you're language young man."

Chris rolled his eyes as the girl giggled and handed Joey the CD.

"I'll keep that in mind.  I won't do dreads anymore."

Lance look down as he heard a tint of bitter in Chris's voice.  He leaned over and whispered in JC's ear.

"What his problem?"

JC wiggled his fingers to get the blood flowing to them before he signed the poster for the red head in front of him.

"The girl said something about how glad she was that he cut off his dreads."

Lance laughed and sat straight up in his chair.  "Aren't we all?"

Justin nudged Lance's arm.

"Hey you're lucky I wasn't signing anything at that moment or I would have screwed up."

"Dudddeee..hot chicks next in line."

Lance rolled his eyes and looked over to see who he was talking about.  His eyes traveled from the black heel leather boots, to the black stretch pants? Leggings? Hell he didn't know.  He didn't know a damn thing about women's clothing.  He couldn't even tell if they were capris or they were tucked in the boots.  His eyes traveled up to the green top that was low, slightly off her shoulders, and slightly flowy till it hit her hips, where it seem it was suppose to be tight at.  His eyes went up and noticed she was wearing sunglasses, with her really dark brown hair, down all curly.  He couldn't help but have a feeling that he knew her.  His eyes went to the girl behind her, who was wearing heels that wrapped up her calves, black skin tight, once again didn't know if leggings or capris, with a white, strappy, sheer flowy top that showed off her shoulders and chest.  He noticed that she was wearing sunglasses also, which he found strange, they were inside of building, why would they need to be wearing sunglasses?  He shook his head.  His eyes went back and he stared at her dirty blonde hair.  Once again, he had that gut feeling that he knew her also.  He just shrugged and went back to the poster he was signing for the 10 year old that was in front of him.

"Soo how are you two ladies today?"

Lance rolled his eyes and shook his head as soon as her head the charm that Justin loved to use to get women, in his voice.

"Seriously?" JC mumbled under his breath.

Lance looked down to the picture he was signing and slid it to JC.

"Seriously.  He is at it again with that charm, but I'll do agree, they both are fine."

JC looked up and eyed the two girls carefully.  "Why do I have this strange feeling that I've seen them before or something?"

Lance looked over at him. "I have that same feeling too."

JC finished signing the picture in front of him and slid it down to Chris before looking up at the girl with a smile and nodded when she said thank you.  He looked back over at Lance to start back up their convo.  "Maybe we ran into them on the streets or something?"

Lance shrugged when they made their way in front of them.

"How are you two lovely ladies this afternoon?"  Lance asked as he signed both of the CD's that Justin slid down to him.

"Great."  They both said.  Lance chewed on the inside of his cheek.  It was driving him insane.  He must have seen them somewhere or something.  He slid the CD's down to JC.

"That's good.  Hope you enjoy the show."

"Oh I know we will."  The dirty blonde hair said, flirting back.  A slight blush hit his cheeks.  Oh if Brittney was here right now she'd kill me, he thought.

JC took the CD's and signed them, keeping his eyes straight down at the CD's in front of him.

"Your soo dreamy." Said the brown hair girl.  JC could hear the snickering coming from Chris besides him.  He will never hear the end of this from Chris, he can feel it now.

"You got that....middle school charm."

JC froze.  Kristen and him had an inside joke with whole middle school thing from how they started dating.   His eyes shot up and he eyed her closely.  The brown curly hair girl slid the sunglasses down her nose a bit and winked at him.  His eyes than noticed a light red mark on her arm.  That's the same place Kristen got rug burn from this morning, and he knew he seen those eyes anywhere.  Finally a trigger hit his brain.  Kristen? No way...She doesn't wear heels...  He looked eyed her body once more than to her face.

"K-K-Kristen?"  He choked out, his eyes widen just a bit.

Lance head shot up and looked at the two in front of him and JC.  The blonde hair girl did a little finger flirty wave and blew a kiss at him.

"B..Brittney?" Lance spat out.

The rest of the guys at the table head shot up and looked at the two girls that were standing in front of Lance and JC.  Kristen and Brittney both broke out in giggles.

"Yep baby it's me." Kristen said smiling, lifting the sunglasses of her face and into her hair on the top of her head.  Joey leaned over the table, looking at checking out both of the girls from the legs up.

"Daammnnn." he mumbled.

"Like what ya' see sugs?" Brittney said looking over at Lance as she placed her sunglasses on the top of her head also.  Lance just shook his head swallowing hard.

"Uh huhh."

"Oh my God." Justin spat out and rubbed his face with his hands.  "I totally just checked them out, they are like my sisters. Oh god."

Kristen and Brittney just smiled.  "Glad to know our plan worked."

JC slid the CD's down to Chris as his eyes never left Kristen.  "You're horrible...."

Kristen winked and slid down in front of Chris.

"You know you love me."

JC shook his head smiling. "Wait till I get my hands on you."

"Oh can't wait baby."  She winked

"When they hell did you wear heels?" Chris asked, his eyes not leaving the CD case in front of him.

"Eh, never again.  Don't worry; we are changing after this before the show.  My feet are already killing me.  My flip flops are calling my name."

"You know...you should just drop JC, I'm more of a man that he is." Joey said while handing her the CD case after signing it, winking and wiggling his eyebrows.

Kristen laughed and patted his cheek.

"I'll keep that in mind doll."

"And that offer applies to you also Britt, ever get sick of that southern charm, come to me."

Brittney laughed while taking the CD out of his hands.

"I bet Joey.  I bet.  See you guys after."

Kristen and Brittney hand five each other and walked towards the door at the end of the room.  They couldn't help but wave and wink at Mike as they walked out of the room.

"Mission accomplished."

"Plan went better than I thought.....now let's head back to the toy room; I'm ready to get these damn boots off."

 

 

"Every little thing I do never seems enough for you.  You don't wanna lose it again, but I'm not like them.  Baby, when you finally, get to love somebody, guess what, it's gonna be me."

 

Brittney and Kristen decided to make the best of it and just be crazy during the show.  Maybe it was the energy drinks they decided last minute before the show to chug?  They didn't care, only that they were having a blast rocking out during the show.  They pulled Lonnie to them and started dancing with him.  Lonnie stood there, not knowing what to do with the two hyper girls dancing on him. His face went over to the stage that they guys were performing on when he heard a light laughter come over the speakers from Justin, who was pointed to Chris to look up at the VIP box of the dance show that was happening in front of their own eyes, which than a slight laughter from Chris was being heard over the speakers also.  Lonnie rolled her eyes and just stood there, letting them get out their energy.

"And I thought Justin was bad."  Mike said laughing, shaking his head.

"Aww come on Mike!  Join us!" Brittney grabbed his arm and pulled him up and started dancing with him while Kristen danced with Lonnie.

"Sometimes I wonder why I stay with this job..."

'It's cuz of us Mike and you know it!  It's not the guys!"

"O yeah Brittney.  You are sooooo 100% right."  Mike said sarcastically while rolling his eyes as Brittney kept dancing with him.

 

 

Kristen sat on her bed, Indian style while flipping channels on the TV.  She was too comfy and her feet still hurt from the boots she wore before.  She was happy with herself that she just left her room key to Mike to give to JC when he got back, so she didn't have to get up and go to the door when he got back.  Her eyes went over to the black heel; zip up the side, leather boots she wore for the Meet N' Greet.  A smile formed on her face when she remembered all the guy's faces when they realized it was her and Brittney.  She raised her arms over her head to stretch.  She rolled her neck around a couple of times to get the kinks out of it.  She kept flipping the channels as her eyes slowly moved over to look at the time and sighed.  He should be in her room soon.  She already knew they were back, with all the commotion that was made a bit ago in the hallway.  She laughed softly as she shook her head.
"Have to make a scene whenever they are at." She said out loud.  Her heart lightly jumped in her chest when she heard the cardkey slid in the slot and the handle on the door moving.  She sat there with a smile and kept flipping the channels when she heard his feet shuffling on the carpet floor.

"Well hello Ms. Tease."

She smirked, not having her eyes leave the TV screen.

"Well hello teen heart throb."

She heard his chuckle than sat down next to her on the bed.  He placed his hands on her cheeks and turned her head to kiss her.

"So, I saw you cheating on me with Lonnie now, first Mike, now Lonnie?"

Kristen clicked her tongue.  "You know me and my weakness for bodyguards."

JC laughed and pulled her onto his lap.  He buried his face in her neck.  "I missed you all day."

"I missed you too baby." She turned off the TV, finding nothing good on and turned slightly in his lap to look at him.  They leaned in for a kiss.

JC licked his lips lightly before placing his against her lips again.

"You know you look hot in that outfit today.  I've never seen it before."  She could feel his breath against her lips, as they were just inches away.  He kissed her again.

"Ah, before Brittney and I got them today at the mall."

"Mmm."  He wrapped his arms around her tighter and pulled her body against his.

"I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too hun."

JC fell back on the bed, with her still in his arms, pulling her with him.  He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, than smiled.

"You always smell good." He mumbled.

She slightly shifted, sliding down his side to lay down next to him, yet his arms never leaving his hold.

"You always smell good also, besides when you're sweating." She said, scrunching up her nose.

"Hardy -har-har." JC said, rolling his eyes from under his lids.

"Good show again baby; you guys always seem to blow everyone out of the water."

"Thank you baby.  We try."

"Mmm. I mean with those hip-thrust. O baby baby."  She joked.

JC chuckled and rolled over to his side to face her and opened his eyes.  His hand found its way up to her cheek and gently brushed her hair off her face.  His blue eyes looked deep into her hazel eyes, which were a little more green than brown, than traveled down to her lips.  He slightly licked his lips before taking hers against his.  Her arms instantly wrapped around him and her hands went right to his hair.  A slightly moan escaped from his lips onto hers as soon as her fingers went into his hair.  He loved the way her fingers magically just made him feel so good when she would play with his locks.  He rosed one of his hands from her waist to her cheek, placing his thumb on her chin, he slightly moved his thumb down on her chin, to open her mouth a slight more, to deepen the kiss.

His body rolled over, going on top of hers, slightly holding himself up from his knees and arms so he didn't hurt her.  His lips slowly moved off her lips to her neck.  Kristen closed her eyes and gently tilted her head, to give him more access.  JC left soft kisses down her neck to her collarbone.  He could hear her breathing rhythm change slightly, as so did his.  His lips found its way back to her neck and gently sucked on it, as her hands slid up from his sides to under his shirt rubbing his stomach.  His moan caught in his throat, when he heard hers, and the feelings of her fingers roaming against his skin.  His lips made their way back up to her lips, and instantly deepened the kiss, not able to get enough.  His hands slid from her waist, to her stomach, slowly going under her shirt, rubbing her soft skin with his fingers tips.

He almost didn't noticed Kristen pulling the shirt off his body, just barley breaking the kiss while sliding it over his head.  He moaned when she got a hold of his bottom lip with her teeth.  His hands slowly rosed her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor next to his shirt.  His hands roamed over her stomach and breasts, the area he has only felt, but never seen, as the kiss quicken in pace.  Her hands ran up and down his chest before making its way to his back.  Slowly his hands slid behind her back, feeling the blankets and her soft skin around his hands.  He kept kissing her while fumbling with the clasp of her bra.

Kristen giggled softly against his lips while whispering. "You act like you've never taken a bra off before."

He mumbled against her lips as he unclipped her bra and pulls the straps out to the side.  He kept her bra on her, covering her still as he opened his eyes to look into hers.

"You sure?" he whispered.  He felt her stiffen slight against his hands.  He gently rubbed the side of her arms.  "I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do baby."  He kissed her softly before looking back into her eyes.  He knew how much pain John caused her when he raped her.  He knew how sensitive she was about sex and how she was afraid of it.

Kristen slowly nodded her head and closed her eyes.  His hands left her shoulders and went to her face, gently cupping her face.

"You know I love you Kristen, more than anything."

She slowly opened her eyes, looking into his blue eyes.

"I know."  She whispered.  "I love you more than anything also, Joshua."

JC licked his lips and leaned down for a passionate kiss.  His hands slowly slid down from her arms to her body and pulled off her bra that was between them and tossed it to the floor.  Her hands slowly made their way down his back to his stomach and slid her fingers in the waste band of his sweatpants.  Their kiss deepen when she slowly started to pull them off his hips, making their way down to the floor to join with the rest of the pile of their clothes.  He felt her lips form into a smirk against his own lips.
"Boxer briefs.  Sexyyaa."  Her lips never left his; he felt the vibration from when she talked against his.  He chuckled.

"Glad you approve.  I've been deathly worried about if you approved or not."

He could hear her soft laugher against his lips and he smiled.  Her laugh could always put a smile on his face.  His lips captured hers as his hands moved down to her waist and slowly untied the string from her pj shorts.  He slowly pulled them down and moved them to the floor.  He looked down than back to her eyes with a smirk along his face.

"Lace thong, sexyaa." He mocked her from her boxer brief comment.  Her saw her smile and let out a chuckle.

"Glad you approved.  I wanted to make sure you did before I show my other boyfriend."

JC jaw slightly dropped and his hands went to her hips.  She giggled and kissed along his jaw line, than his bottom lip, than placed a last kiss on his top lip.  JC smiled and shook his head before leaning down to his her swollen lips.  His fingers slightly slid into the lace on her side and felt her tense under her.  He opened his eyes and looked down at her, watching her open her eyes slowly.

"We can stop if you want." He whispered.  She shook her head no with a reply.

"I'm okay."

"Sure baby?  Don't do this for me, this is for you also."

She looked up and kissed him and nodded.

"I'm ready.  I can't be afraid forever."

JC smiled and kissed her softly.

"I promise you, I will never hurt you like he did sweetie."

A smile came across her lips as she looked into his blue eyes and whispered. "I know."

His lips fell back upon her neck as he slowly shifts his hands down her legs, pulling her thong along with his fingers and dropping them.  He held his body up slightly as his eyes roamed on the body beneath him.

"Baby, you're beautiful."  His eyes went up and captured hers.  Her hands went to his hips and slowly pulled his boxers briefs off of his body, dropping them to the pile of clothes that were on the floor.

"And you're amazingly handsome."

JC's lips found its way back to her neck and made a trail of kisses from her neck all the way down her chest.

"Oh Josh..." she whispered.  Hearing her moan sent chills up and down his side.  He kissed his way back up, each kiss lasting longer on her skin than the one before, till he found her lips.

"You know, this will change our relationship." He whispered against her lips.  She slightly nodded.

"I know, and I'm ready."

His eyes looked down into hers, filled with love, as his hand found its way back up to her cheek.  "You know I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too Joshua."

Both of their hearts beat became faster.  She closed her eyes and sighed as she felt his lips and tongue roam along her skin on her body.  This whole night would change their relationship, for the best.  It was a big step for her to make, and she was ready.

She was ready for the change.

This would be a night she would never forget, a night he would never forget.

A night they would be expressing their deep love for each other.

A night when they both became one.

Chapter 20 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

JC groaned as the annoying noise and swung his arm around on the nightstand till he hit the radio.  His hand fumbled around till he pushed the bottom to stop the alarm.  He felt a slight shifting movement from the body next to him.  Slowly, he opened his eyes and looked down as the body lying next to him.  He brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead.  Kristen stirred and stretched her body without opening her eyes.

"Is it morning already?" She whispered.

"Mhm." JC mumbled.

She sighed and snuggled closer to him.  She buried her face into his neck as he wrapped his arms around her tighter.

"I don't wanna get uppp."

"Me either..I wish we could just stay like this forever."

"Mhmmm."

"How you feeling?"

"Sore......and wipe that smirk off your face."

"I'm sorry sweetheart." JC nuzzled her face in her hair and closed his eyes.

"Uh huh.."  Kristen twisted her body a bit causing her back to crack.  She let out a small yawn and opened her eyes.

"Mornin'"

JC smiled. "Morning."  He leaned over and kissed her.

"Do we really have to go down for breakfast with the guys?...They are going to guess it once we walk into the room and won't leave us alone about it."

"Yeah, we do.  I won't leave your side, I promise."  He ran his fingers up and down her arm.

Kristen sighed and rolled onto her back, tucking the sheet under her arms. "Do we have to?"

JC chuckled while rubbing her cheek with his thumb. "Yes dear, we do."

She closed her eyes and sighed. "Damn.." she mumbled under her breath.  He leaned down and kissed her softly, letting his lips linger over hers for a little before kissing her again.

"I'm going to run back to my room, shower, shave and put on clothes for the day, I didn't think I'd be here..all night." JC smirked.

"I didn't plan it either..."  Kristen started to pick at her fingers.  JC placed his hands on top of hers and looked into her eyes.

"I never meant that I didn't want last night to happen.  I'm not saying I wish it didn't happen, I'm glad it did..." JC rubbed his forehead with his hand. "Okay, that sounded so much better in my head...I mean yeah I'm glad it did, but..I mean like."

Kristen kissed him to shut him up and looked up at him while setting her hand on his cheek. "I know what you mean."

JC smiled and kissed her again. "Before I change my mind and Mike or someone barges in here and drags me out of here naked."  He reached over and slid his boxer briefs back on under the covers before rolling out of bed.

"I'll come back here right after I'm done and we'll go down together." He turned around to look at her while pulling his sweatpants up to his hips.  She nodded and stretched again.

"I'm going to take a shower while you are also."

JC pulled his wife beater over his head than climbed on top of the bed, hovering over her.  He leaned down and kissed her.

"You know, you're beautiful.  Thanks night was amazing, I will never forget it...I love you." He brushed the hair off her face and kissed her once more before getting up.
"I love you too JC...and I won't forget it either.." She paused than looked back up at him, watching slip on his shoes. "Thank you."

JC turned his head and looked at her, slight confused. "For what dear?"

"Everything...being understanding of...not...forcing me to do anything...not..being anything like...." She swallows hard..."John."

JC took a deep breath.  Every time he heard his name, it made his blood boil a bit.  He quickly got and went to her side and kissed her deeply before looking into her eyes.
"Hunny, I may not know the pain you went though, but I can see it in your eyes.  I'll never be anything like him, if I ever do, let me know right away.  I'll never force you to do anything you don't want to do.  I love you, and only you."  He placed his lips on her forehead and looked down into her hazel eyes while running a finger down her jaw line.
"And I mean it."  He leaned down and finished putting his other show than kissed her.

"Be back in 20-25 minutes.  Love you." He got up and started making his way to the door.

"Love you too."

Kristen reached over for her cell phone and checked her messages before she got up and made her way into the shower.  After her shower she walked over to her suitcase and stared down at it.  She chewed on the inside of her cheek as she racked threw her mind on what to wear.  She was still sore, and wearing anything close to tight pants was last thing she wanted to wear.  She reached out for her cell phone and texted Brittney while she dug in her suitcase.



Where are you at?



She kept digging threw her suitcase till she found a pair of her slight baggy jean capris and tossed them on her bed.  She flipped open her cell to read her new message.



Downstairs with everyone else eating, where the hell are you and JC?  Woke up late?



Welll......Nope we didn't wake up late.  Wish we could get of gotten more sleep...we were up really late....


Kristen smiled.  She knew how hard this is going to be for Brittney to control her actions and not to tell everyone.  She pulled on a pair of underwear and her jean capris before putting on a bra than a tank top.  She reached over for her hair tie and pulled her wet curly hair up in a pony tail.  She slipped on her flip flops and grabbed her cell phone and walked over to the couch and sat down to wait for JC.  She jumped when her cell phone went off.

OH MY GOD. YOU DIDN'T!? YOU DID!?


Kristen laughed.  She could just picture her face when she read her text message.  She sat there looking at her cell trying to figure out a way to tell her.  She sat there chewing the inside of her cheek.


Yep.


"Oh yeah, that just sounds sooo much better Kristen."  She said to herself as she hit herself in the forehead.


So the lovebirds, JC & Kristen finally had sex. :)


She rolled her eyes and looked down when she saw she had another text.


Sooooo?


Lets say the hip thrusts he does in the show, do him justice.


AHHHHH! Yummy.  Don't worry I haven't told anyone yet.  When I read the message of you telling me, oh man, I gasped.  Everyone looked at me like I was insane.  Okay maybe I am, but whatever.  I told them you just sent a mean text message, like always.  They believed me.  So are you guys coming down or shaking up again? ;-)


JC went to shower, because he didn't think he was going to spend the night....yeahhh plans changed :) So he is suppose to come back to my room once he is done...which he should be here any minute, so I'll see you when we get down here.


She shut her phone closed and slid it in her back pocket.  She jumped when she heard a knock on the door.  Kristen rolled her eyes at herself and made her way to the door and opened it; coming face to face to JC in a white t-shirt and jeans.  She closed the door behind her as he wrapped his arms around her; kissing her.

"I don't think I can ever get enough of you.  You're like a drug."  JC's eyes locked with hers and both of them smiled.

"I guess we should be taking you to rehab than."

JC slid his hands in her back pockets while wiggling his eyebrows.  "Only if you're my doctor."
"You're horrible."

JC smiled and kissed her again while pulling his hands out of her back pockets and linked his fingers with hers.

"Let's go before they start a search party for us."

"Brittney would just tell them to come to her room to find us."

Kristen reached over and pushed the elevator button.

"She knows?"

Kristen nodded her head before speaking.  "She didn't tell anyone, she said she did gasp or whatever when she read the message, which mostly, she guessed about it, but she just told everyone I sent her a mean message, like always.  They believed her."
JC walked into the elevator and pulled her against him placing his chin on her head and pushed the lobby button.

"I love you."

Kristen breathed, taking in his scent and smiled. "I love you too Joshua."

JC smiled and kissed the top of her head.  "I think you are the only person that calls me Joshua."

Kristen shrugged.  "I dunno, I feel weird calling you JC...It feels right when I call you Josh or Joshua...if you don't like it I'll stop."

"Oh no no, I like it, I was just saying you are the only person that really does.  I love how you say my name."  He kissed her forehead before walking out of the elevator and laced his finger's with hers.

"You know...." JC squeezed her hand a little and smirked.  "You got a cute little walk right now."

"Shut up Joshua Scott or I'll kick your ass."

JC laughed and opened the door for her.  They made their way over to the table and JC pulled out her chair and pushed her in.  He kissed the top of her head.

"I'll go get us some breakfast, I'll be back babe."

She nodded as he walked off.  She looked over at Brittney, who held a smirk over her face.

'Sore?' she mouthed.

Kristen rolled her eyes than paused before nodded.

"Sooo, how was you two alone time last night?  Guys over slepted?"

"Uhh..it was fine Chris, and yeah we did."  She shifted in her seat slightly and started chewing on her bottom lip.  She jumped when she felt her cell phone go off in her pocket.  Justin reached his hand out and placed it on her arm.

"Calm down, it's just your cell phone.  Something wrong?  You seem so jumpy."

"Um uh no, nothing wrong, just my cell startled me, like yours did at the CD signing."  Kristen pulled out her cell phone and flipped it open to read the text.


You and JC have is soooo written ALLLL over your guys face. :-)


Kristen looked up and Brittney and closed her cell phone, putting it back in her pocket.  She looked to her side when JC sat down with a tray of food and placed what he got for her in front of her than sat down.

"Kristen did you hurt your ankle or something?"  Chris said, his voice slightly muffled by the food in his mouth.

"Um...No..why?"

"Oh because when I saw you and JC walking in..well not limping but you were kind of walking a little different."

JC froze while cutting his toast while Kristen sat their stuttering. "Uh. Umm. Noo.."

Joey eyed JC and Kristen carefully than smiled. "Oh she didn't hurt her ankle alright....Looks like her and JC finally got busy last night."

Everyone looked up and stared at the couple.  Justin was the first to say something.
"Ohhhh Joey I think you're right!  They both are red in the face and quite...and they got that I got laid glow!"

"Oh they did alright...That is why I gasped a bit ago...Kristen texted me and told me how his hip thrusts does him justice."

JC's felt his face get hotter by the second.  Kristen placed her hand on top of his knee and gently squeezed it.

"Can we change the subject ppleeaasseee."  Kristen whined.

"For now," Lance smirked.  "But don't think we are going to not let this go."

They both rolled their eyes as they went back to their breakfast.  Kristen slowly pulled off a small piece of her cinnamon bun and plopped it in her mouth.  Before she could open her mouth, Justin beat her to it.

"Wait...you're not a virgin...so why are you sore?.....Unless JC realllyyy let you have it."

"Oh my god.." Kristen mumbled and covered her face with her hands.  JC paused from taking a sip of his orange juice.  Thankfully for her best friend, she didn't have to talk.

"Justin, idiot, remember John.....he raped her...only once.  Kristen has had sex only once and that was when John raped her...And that was long time ago...."

"Do we realllly need to talk about my sex life..." Kristen whispered under her breath.  JC narrowed his eyes towards Justin.  Justin placed his hands in the air. "I was confused okay?  I didn't mean to make everyone upset with me and shit."

Joey patted Justin's back.  "It's okay baby J.  We know how you don't understand this stuff."

Kristen cleared her throat, keeping her hands over her face. "Can we stop talking about Joshua and I having sex, and about my crotch please."
"I agree." JC said.

Chris snorted than waved his hand in front of his face. "Ignore me.  Just trying to keep myself from laughing."

Kristen took a deep breath and let it out before uncovering her eyes. "Anyways so you guys have an interview this afternoon before we hit up the buses for Ohio."
"Yep."

Kristen cringed.  "Joey did you mother teach you any manners on not to talk with your mouth full of food?"

Joey smiled while Kristen placed her hand up to cover Joey's face so she didn't have to see the food all in his mouth.  She rolled her eyes as she heard a couple of snickering coming from a couple of the guys.  "ANYWAYS...We have a meeting with Johnny when you get in Ohio tonight.  It is just a small meeting, no worries."
"Are you four coming out saying you are in a relationship?" Chris asked, while pointing to JC and Kristen, than to Lance and Brittney.

"Uhh...Lance and I never even talked about it, yet I don't even we have really even thought about it..."  Brittney looked up at Lance and shrugged.
"Uh, we haven't either." JC said.

Chris rolled his eyes and finished up his food.  They finished up their breakfast as Mike appeared at the table.

"We got you're guys luggage into the busses.  Once you are done, head to your bus so we can go on our way to the little interview you diva's have."

Kristen looked up. "UHH shit.  I didn't pack....No one told me this.  I thought I had time after breakfast."

"Oh I know, I did it for you."   Mike turned around and looked at Kristen over his shoulder. "Oh and Kristen...next time get your lacy thongs in your suitcase, instead of lying in the middle of the floor."

Kristen's jaw dropped as her eyes widen as the rest of the guys burst out laughing.

"Yeah JC, aim her thongs at the suitcase for now on."

"Yeahh yeahh yeahh.." JC mumbled.

Mike shook his head with his hands in the air.  "I do not want to know."

Kristen stood up and gathered up her and JC's trash.  JC looked up at her playing his hand on her arm. "Baby its okay, I can do it."  Kristen shook her head and took the rest of his trash.  "I got it dear."

"You want to pick up my trash Munchkin?"

Kristen looked over at Chris and raised an eyebrow. "Hmmm..Nah." And made her way to the trash can, tossing the trash away than rubbed her hands against her jeans while walking back to the table.  JC grabbed her by the waist and pulled her on top his lap sideways while wrapping his arms around her.

"I wish you could be on the bus with me.."  He kissed her cheek.

Kristen placed her hands on his arm in front of her.  "I know Joshua, so do I."

Justin gagged and tossed his stuff in the garbage.  "Get a room."

"Don't give them any ideas JuJu."  Chris walked up behind him and threw his garbage away.

JC run his hand up and down her leg and kissed her.  "I love you."  Kristen set her head on his shoulder.  "I love you too dear."

Brittney got up and threw her trash away, than walked up behind Lance and placed her hands on his shoulders and gently massaged them.  Lance closed his eyes and sighed leaning back in his chair to relax.  She kept massaging his shoulder till Lonnie walked up to the table and flicked Joey in the ear.  "Alright kids, time to get going to get this interview you losers have done and hit the road; its horrible weather in Ohio, cold and rainy so we want to try and get on our way ASAP."

"Nooooo."  Lance whined. "I don't want my massage to endddd."  Brittney laughed and patted his shoulders before giving it a squeeze.  "Let's go superstar.  "She looked over at JC and Kristen, "And let's get going lovebirds."

Kristen slowly got up and stretched her arms over her head while yawning.  Chris poked her in the stomach with his finger.  She narrowed her eyes at him.  "I'll break that finger of yours if you do that again."  Chris laughed while running after Justin and jumping on his back.  Kristen just rolled her eyes and leans back against JC.

"Well I'll see you tonight in Ohio babe."

"Wait...tonight in Ohio?" JC placed his hands on her hips and turned her around to face him.

"Um yeahhh.  That's what I said.  Our bus isn't stopping when you all do for your interview, we're going right threw to the hotel.  Sooner for me to pass out on the hotel bed for me....anddd more time for Britt and I.  We're having girl time since we haven't in a while."

"I thought your guy's bus was stopping with us....means no lunch with you." JC pouted.
Kristen patted his cheek and kissed him.  "I know baby, I know.  Text or call me."  JC sighed and kissed her once more.  "I guess that will have to do...Love you, I'll miss you."  JC pulled her into a hug and held her close to him.

"Aww. Cute. Anyways."  Brittney turned to face Lance.  "Text, call, whatever.  Keep the idiots inline.  I'll miss ya, see you in Ohio, and try not to get attacked by any fans."  She winked and pulled him into a kiss.

Lance licked his lips before pulling her into a kiss again.  "I'll miss you too and I'll try, you two girls don't get so crazy now."

JC and Kristen kissed again before pulling apart.  Kristen pointed a finger at Lance and JC. "Make sure the moron kids don't say anything to get them in trouble.  If I wasn't the PR, I wouldn't care, but now I am till Johnny finds someone..which o god I hope is soon..i don't want to deal with idiots calling me and I have to make shit up."

Lance and JC salted as Lance spoke. "Yes ma'am.  Have a safe trip.  See you in Ohio darlings."

Kristen and Brittney rolled their eyes and headed out to the back to get on their bus.  Kristen walked into the back and changed into comfy clothes and walked out to see Brittney laid out on one of the couches.  Kristen got comfortable on the other one.
"You're cell went off while you were changing."  Brittney said, her eyes not leaving the screen on her cell phone as she texted.

"Ah, thanks."  Kristen reached over and grabbed her cell and flipped it open and smiled seeing the text was from JC.

"SO who is it from?"

"Josh."

"Damn it's been what 15 minutes?"  Brittney looked over and smiled.  "You two got it bad."

"O hush.  And who are you texting missy?"

Brittney chewed on her bottom lip.  "No one you know."

"Bullshit its Lance."  Kristen burst out laughing.  "Damn it's been what 15 minutes?  You two got it bad."  She mocked her.

Brittney sighed and rolled her eyes while pushing her hair out of her face.  "So, last night, eh?"

"What are you, Canadian now?"

"O shut up and stop changing the subject.  Spill."

Kristen tired to get rid of the smile that was across her lips, but couldn't.  "It was..man..no words to describe it.  Amazing.  Perfect.  Brittney I really don't know what I did to get such an amazing boyfriend.  He even said we could stop and not do anything if I wasn't comfortable with it, cuz of the whole John thing."

Brittney put her hand up and interrupted her.  "Are you serious?"  Kristen nodded her head.  "Serious as a heart attack.  He said it was okay if we had to stop, he would never push me to do anything I didn't want to do, and doesn't want to be any resemblance of anything of John."

"So."  Brittney rolled on to her side to look at her friend.  "Tell me the truth, is his nick name ‘big daddy' mean anything else besides he is like the dad of the group?"  Kristen smiled. "OH that answers my question.  The guy is packin. Nice."

Kristen looked back down at her cell phone and texted.  "So, girl night.  Finally.  What should we do?"

Brittney tapped her chin with her finger a couple of times. "Hmm..lets sooo do the girl night we use to have in our apt.  Pj's, Ice cream, alcohol, junk food, ya know."

Kristen smiled.  "Ahh the good stuff."

Brittney laughed and nodded her head.  "Yes, the good stuff."

Kristen tossed her cell on the table next to her and stretched before rolling to her side.


********


Kristen sat their, with JC's hand on her thigh, playing with his fingers while Johnny talked with the guys about the upcoming events.  Kristen zoned out once Johnny started talking.  He claims he doesn't use any lotion...there is no way his hands can be this soft if he didn't...She chewed on the inside of her cheek, still thinking.  I'll have to go threw his suitcase to find it...there has to be lotion somewhere...there is no way...  Kristen twitched a little, snapping back into reality, when JC slightly poked her in the side with his finger.  She turned her head slightly, seeing him looking at her.  Kristen slightly tilted her head to the side, slightly confused on why he poked her.  JC smiled, shaking his head, than turned back to look at Johnny, who was talking to Brittney.  Her eyes slightly shifted to her left, were Lance and Brittney were sitting, and noticed that they were playing footsie.  Her head jerked over to Johnny when he heard her name.

"So Kristen, I have some good news for you."  Johnny placed the papers in his hands on the table.

"Oooo...Good news..I love the sound of that."

Johhny chuckled.  "Oh I know you'll love this one.  I found a replacement for PR so you do not have to do that job anymore."

Kristen jumped up and ran over to Johnny, wrapping her arms around him in a huge hug, kissing him all over his cheek. "I love you I love you I love you I love you."  Everyone in the room started laughing at the scene in front of them.  "You don't know how much happiness you just brought me that I don't have to deal with those fucking idiots eevveeerrrr...Soo who is the poor person taking over?"

Johnny looked over the papers as Kristen got off of him and walked back over to her seat.
"His name is Kevin."

"OOO... a guyyy.." Kristen and Brittney said at once.  Lance and JC just rolled their eyes.

Johnny laughed than continued.  "Graduated from UCLA, 25 years old.." Brittney interrupted him.  "Got a picture?"

"Brittney!"

Brittney looked over at Lance.  "Whhhaaattt?  I just want to put a face to the name."
Johnny slid the picture of the guy across the table to the girls.  Kristen quickly grabbed it first.

"Kristen.."

Kristen held the picture between her and Brittney, not looking over at JC. "Whhhaaatttt.  I just wanna lookkkkk."

Kristen and Brittney looked at the picture, than looked at each other, than back to the picture.

"He is so gay." Kristen said as she placed the pitcher on the table, as Brittney nodded.
Chris shifted his legs off the table.  "Um, how the hell can you tell?"

"You can soooo tell."

Johnny shrugged and placed the picture into his stack of papers.  "Well, they are right.  He is."

"YEESS oh my god I wanna meet him!" Kristen exclaimed.

"Is he coming on tour so we can at lest just meet him!?"  Brittney sat up in her seat while the rest of the guys just groaned.

"Actually, yeah, you guys will meet him when we are in Indiana."

"Sweeeeettt!  I can't wait!"

JC cleared his throat. "Anyways..."

Johnny looked over at JC. "Oh yes, you and Lance wanted to talk to me about something?"

Lance nodded.  Brittney and Kristen looked at each other confused than shrugged sitting back in their seats.  Kristen reached over for JC's hand, placing it back in her lap while she went back to playing with his fingers.

"Yeah, Lance and I were talking...and we think it's time to finally come out."

"You guys are gay?" Joey asked.

"JC wasn't done talking idiot, and no we are not, we do have girlfriends."  Lance rolled his eyes.  "You should really wait till someone is done talking."

Joey flicked off Lance as JC continued. "Anyways; before I was rudely interrupted..." his glance went over to Joey, who was flicking him off also, than back to Johnny.  "We were thinking it's time to come out about us being in relationships."

Kristen froze as Brittney put her hand out in front of her, turning to look at Lance.

"Wait, we never talked about this.  You can't go off making this decision without talking to me.  It is OUR relationship, not just yours."

Lance sighed and placed his hand on her arm.  "I know babe I know, JC and I were talking and we're both tired of having to try and hide you two, and lie to everyone about us being single."

JC turned Kristen to look at him.  "I know I didn't talk to you about this also, but what Lance said is true.  I want to be able to hold your hand in public or to hold you, to be able to have my arms around you when we go out and not have to hide anything between us."  JC raised his hand, placing it on her cheek.  "I know this is freaking you out, you've told me before when we first decided to just hide it from the fans, but I'll be by your side all the way though this and if you and Brittney go out and we're not there, you can take a bodyguard to keep you safe."

"Actually, JC and I insisted that if you two go out by yourselves to take one for your safety." Lance added while rubbing the back of his neck.

Brittney kept looking at him than sighed.  "I wish you came to me first to talk this out, than just dropping it on me right now."

Lance ran his hand up and down her arm and kissed her.  "I know I'm sorry."
Brittney sighed threw her nose while licking her lips.  "Alright..I'm fine with it."
"She is soo going to chew you out later."  Justin said while snickering.

"I know you are freaking out, I know I should have come to you first.  I'm sorry sweetie."  JC kept looking at Kristen, his eyes never leaving hers.

"...What if..they find out about my past?"

JC took a deep breath and took his bottom lip between his teeth before answering.  "Only like a couple people know, you said, right?"

Kristen nodded.  "Just my family and my best friends."

"They shouldn't be able to find out than.  Hospitals can't give out information unless you gave them permission."

Kristen ran her hand over her face, softly brushing her fingers along his.  "I'm going to be getting my picture taking all the time now."

Joey, Chris and Justin laughed.  JC smiled while shaking his head.  "We'll know we can get our pictures taken together.  I love you."

"Love you too."

"So you're okay with this?"

Kristen chewed on her bottom lip than nodded her head.  JC leaned in and kissed her forehead than turned to Johnny.

"Well, if you guys want to go out, we will.  We'll have to do a statement and set that up."
"Thanks Johnny.  We knew you'd understand."

"Of course guys."  Johnny looked around the table.  "Well that's all I have, do you guys have anything else?"

"Can we get earplugs?  Chris snores loud."

Chris smacked Joey.  "You snore too asshole."

Johnny rolled her eyes and stood up than shook the guys hands.  "Once I get the statement set up, I'll let you guys know."

"Thanks man." Lance said while shaking Johnny's hand.

"Of course, you two ladies keep all these men in line."

"As always Johnny."  Brittney replied as Lance wrapped his arm around her waist, using his other hand to open the door.

Brittney walked out as Chris was begging Justin and Joey about something.

"What are you trying to get them to do now?" Lance asked rolling his eyes sliding his thumb into the belt loop on Brittney's jeans.  Chris turned to look at them and whined.  "It's still raining.  I want to play in the rain."

"What are you, ten?"

"Did I hear about something about playing in the rain?"  Kristen asked as her and JC walked out of the conference room.  Chris gave the rest of the group a dirty look than looked over at Kristen.  "Yeessss.  It's still raining and I want to go play in the rain."
"I'll go play in the rain with you!  I use to alllll the time... JC?"  Kristen turned to look at JC.  JC shook his head.  "Nuh uh, I'm not coming."

Kristen sighed than kissed him.  "Fineee.  Chris and I will meet you all back in your room.  Let's go have fun while these losers just sit in their hotel room.. Chris grabbed her hand and pulled her behind him, running out to the backdoors to go outside.

Brittney shook her head and pushed the button to call for the elevator.

"As I said before, are they ten?"




After being in the elevator, for what seemed like forever since Joey and Justin thought I would be fun to hit ever floor button to hit on the way up, they piled into JC's and Justin's room and crashed around the TV to figure out what game to rent over the hotels TV.  Brittney sat on the couch next to Joey with a bowl of popcorn while Lance and Justin battled against each other.  Brittney set the bowl between her legs and grabbed a handful of popcorn, pouring it into her mouth.  Joey took a handful than nudged Brittney with his elbow.  She narrowed her eyes at him as Joey put a finger up, hinting for her to watch what he was going to do.  Brittney watched Joey toss a piece of popcorn into Justin's fro.  Brittney bit her bottom lip from laughing, seeing it stuck in his fro.  She grabbed a piece and tossed it towards Justin's hair as the popcorn joined his friend in the mass of curls.  They both tossed a couple of more and chuckled from how Justin' didn't notice.

"What on earth are you to laughing at?" Lance asked, his eyes not leaving the TV screen as he pushed buttons on the control that was in his hands.

"Ohhh nothing.." Brittney spat out as her and Joey looked at each other, than broke out in giggles.  Joey tossed another one, but missed, hitting Justin's hand.  Brittney smacked Joey's arm as Justin turned around to look at them.

"What the hell Joe....."

Lance turned around, but stopped his head when he saw popcorn in Justin's hair.  Lance laughed.  "You shouldn't feed your fro Justin, it's already big enough."

Justin looked at him confused.  "What the hell are you talking about Lance?"

Lance pointed to Justin's head.  "The popcorn in your fro man."

Justin shook his head fast, having the popcorn fly out of his curls. "JOEY!  BRITTNEY!"
Brittney and Joey burst out laughing.  "Man we thought you would never noticed.  We've been doing it the past five minutes."  Joey choked out.

"Basterds..." Justin mumbled under his breath and went back to the game on the TV.
"Yep.  That's us."  Brittney said as she dropped a couple of pieces of popcorn into her mouth.

Joey shoved his hand into the bowl than looked at Brittney with a smirk.  "Man, if I only knew it was this easy for me to get my hand between you're legs; I would have tried this long before."

Lance jerked his head back and saw Joey's hand in the bowl of popcorn, which was between Brittney's legs.  Lance rolled his eyes and looked back at the TV.
"Joey stop trying to get your hand between my girlfriend's legs."

Brittney laughed and placed the bowl on Joey's legs while getting up and sitting on the floor next to Lance, shoving him as she grabbed the controller out of his hand, to play against Justin.

"You're just jealous Lance.  She put the bowl of popcorn there for a reason, she wanted me to put my hand between her legs.  She is just getting tired of your bass voice and wants a real man."

"A real man?"  Brittney rolled her eyes while pushing buttons on her controller.  "Lance is more than a man you could ever b....." Her eyes went over seeing JC walking into the room after taking his shower in sweatpants, pulling his wife beater over his head. "Damn I picked the wrong NSYNCer....JC you think Kristen and I can switch boyfriends for a night and get digital getdown with you?"

Lance's head shot up as JC laughed. "Hey!"

Brittney smiled and turned around to face Lance and kiss him before going back to the game..  "Playing babe.  I rather get digital getdown with you and that sexy bass voice. Mmmm."

JC plopped himself in the chair and noticed the popcorn around Justin.  JC raised his eyebrow.  "Why is there popcorn all around Justin?"

Justin pointed to Brittney and Joey.  "Ask those two basterds."  Brittney laughed as Joey told JC the game Brittney and him were playing.  JC rolled his eyes and looked at the clock.

"Damn those two are still out there?  It's been over 30 minutes."

Brittney shrugged as her person killed Justin's.  She placed the controller on the ground.  "You know those two; they are like little kids, why you think they get along so well?"
Justin tossed her controller and sat back and gave Brittney a dirty look.  She just smiled.
JC rubbed the back of his neck.  "You think she is upset about wanting to go public?"
Brittney shifted her body around so she could lean against Lance and looked over at JC. 

"Nah, I don't think so.  I think she is more worried and kind of scared more than anything, you know she is private about her life.  I know she has been hating not being able to hold your hand or anything in public and all that, but now we'll have people wanting to take out pictures whenever just us two go out, with or without you guys."

"What if they do find out about her past?"  JC leaned his head back against the chair and closed his eyes.

"Jace, just like you told her during the meeting, how could they?  Only her best friends and her family know, and I know for a fact they wouldn't tell anyone, and the hospital can't give out any information anyways.  There is no way they would even be able to know unless one of you guys say something in an interview or something.  And don't worry about the press, if they piss us off or annoy us, you know we'd just give them hell and flick them off." Brittney smiled and the rest of the guys laughed.

"I can see the headlines now, JC's and Lance's girlfriends are truly bitches."

Brittney rubbed Lance's thighs as he places his hands on hers.  "Oh you know you love it...anyways JC don't worry about it.  If there are any problems you know Johnny will fix it.  I have my worries about it also going public, but its life.  Gotta take the chances and see where it leads you too, think of it as another step in the relationship."

JC nodded and opened his eyes.  "You are right Britt.  Thanks."

Brittney held her hand up in the air and shook her head.  "No need to thank me, that's what best friends are for."

Before anyone could open their mouths, the door swung open and the room filled with Chris and Kristen's laughter.

"Sounds like the two Chris's are back...." Joey said.

Brittney burst out laughing when she saw the two.  "You two look like drown rats."

Kristen and Chris booth shook their heads, having water fly everywhere while everyone held up their hands to cover themselves and yelled in protests.

JC held his finger out to Kristen.  "Don't you dare think of giving me a hug or sitting on my lap, I just got out of the shower."

"Awww but bbaabbyyyy."

"No buts.  Don't try."

Chris looked over at Justin and smiled innocently.  Justin's smile dropped. "Don't look at me like that Chris....I don't like that look...Don't do anything to me."

"Ohh Justy..why would I do anything to the baby?"  Chris said before diving for Justin, tackling him and wrestling him along the floor.  Brittney and Lance jumped up and moved out of the way before being taking down by the two.

"MAN NOW I'M WET! CHRIS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Chris sat up laughing and pushed Justin to the floor again.  "You know you loved my body on yours JuJu.  You are always dreaming it.  You know you want me."

Justin gagged while sitting up.  "You wish Kirkpatrick."

Chris batted his eyelashes at Justin.  "Oh I don't have to wish honey."

Justin stood up holding his hands out. "I'm going to bed before I get raped.  GOODNIGHT." Justin ran to the other side of the room where his bedroom was and closed the door; locking it.

"You two have fun?"  Brittney asked while sitting on Lance's lap as he sat on the couch and reached over for a handful of popcorn.

"Tons, Mike came with us."

"Mike wasn't forced?.. Shocking."  Lance said as he opened his mouth and motioned to Brittney to put some popcorn in his mouth.

"Oh no, we made him. Weeelllllll...We never told him what we were doing."  Kristen said as she sat down on the floor next to Chris.  "Haha no we didn't, we dragged him up the roof with us and made him to join us, he wasn't too happy.  Okay, we dragged him in the rain and danced around him while singing.  He claimed we were nuts and needed help." Chris chimed in with a smile.

Brittney laughed while putting popcorn in Lance's mouth.  "You two are nuts and do need help."

"Pshh whatever.  We know how to have fun, right Chris?"

"Hell ya!"  They both hand five each other and laughed.  JC shook his head.  "My girlfriend is nuts."

"You've known it since day one, and don't act like you don't like it.  You know you looveeee iiitttt."

JC covered his mouth with his hand while yawning and nodded his head.  "Oh yeah, you know it babe."

Brittney wiped her hands on Lance's jeans and stood up stretching.  "Well I'm tired, ready to go to bed Kristen?"

Joey wiggled his eyebrows.  "Ohhhhh?"

Brittney rolled her eyes and smacked Joey's arm.  "I didn't mean it like that perv.  It's our ‘last sleeping without our boyfriends' night since tomorrow we go public."
Lance stood up behind Brittney and placed his hands on her hips.  "I'm tired also.  I'm heading into bed."

Kristen and Chris got up and hugged each other as Lance and Brittney walked out into the hallway.

"I had fun.  Thanks for coming with me munchkin."

Kristen hugged him tighter before letting go. "Anytime!  I had lots of fun also."

"Goodnight guys."  Chris said as he made his way to the door yawning.  "And anyways, you losers missed out on a lot of fun!"

"Yeah sure Chris, bet we did." Joey said walking behind Chris shaking his head.  "Night guys."

Kristen cracked her neck than rubbed her arms with her hands.  "Now I'll have to take another shower."

JC laughed and stood up.  "Thanks what you get for playing in the rain."
Kristen shrugged her shoulders and smiled.  "So worth it."

"Uh huh."  JC placed his lips over hers and kissed her.  "Sweet dreams babe, see you in the morning.  Love you."

Kristen put her hands behind his head and pulled him into a deep kiss.  She was the first to pull away and winked before walking to the door.  "Love you too sweetheart.  Sweet dreams."

JC walked to the door with her with his hand on her back and opened the door for her.  He turned her around to face him and kissed her once more.
"Night."

She smiled and kissed him again.  "Night."

Kristen made her way down to her and Brittney's room; where Lance had Brittney pinned against the wall; kissing her.  Kristen rolled her eyes and opened the door.

"Get a room you two."  She said laughing as she closed the door behind her and made her way into the shower.  After taking a nice warm shower, she got out; brushed her teeth and changed into her pj's than walked out of the bathroom, seeing Brittney lying on her bed reading her book.

"Nice scene I saw before coming into the room."

Brittney looked up from her book and smiled.  "Thought you would enjoy the show."  She placed her bookmark in her book and placed it on the night table between their beds.  Kristen climbed into her bed and under the covers.

"Oh yeah, just like porn." She laughed.

"Oh shut up, it was not like porn.  Now, if you want to see some good ol' porn, Lance and I will gladly tape it next time we have sex and let you watch." Brittney said laughing.

"No thanks.  I rather have Joey feel me up than see that........wait...maybe not."  They both broke out in a fit of giggles as Brittney reached over and turned off the light.

"Yeah thought so.  Enjoy your last night of sleeping alone."

Kristen laughed and rolled her to her side and closed her eyes.  "Oh will do, enjoy your last night of freedom also, cuz starting tomorrow, our lives change forever."

Chapter 21 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
Kristen awoke feeling like hell.  She couldn't breathe from her nose being stuffed up, her throat was on fire and scratchy and was tight, her head was throbbing and she was freezing.  She rubbed her face with her hands and groaned as she rolled over onto her back.

"Damn, you sound like hell."

"I feel like hell."

"You look like hell."

Kristen opened her eyes to see her best friend changing shirts.

"Thanks bestie, I can always count on you to make me feel great about myself."

Brittney laughed as she pulled her hair back in a pony tail.  "Just doing the best friend part, not lying, and damn man you're voice is horse and scratchy."  Brittney turned around to look at her.  "And you have no color in your face....Never going to go play in the rain in cool weather again are you?"

"Shut up.." Kristen mumbled while sliding out of bed and walking towards the bathroom.  Brittney grabbed her arm and swung her around, placing her hand on her forehead.

"Yep.  You're warm.  Fever."

"Saweeeet." Kristen said, sarcastically shoving her hand off her forehead.  "My head is killing me, I'm taking out my contacts and putting on my glasses...can you find my sweatpants and a sweatshirt in my suitcase pleaaseee?"

Brittney nodded as she started digging through her suitcase as Kristen walked into the bathroom.  Brittney grabbed a pair of her black sweatpants and her favorite sweatshirt, her orange Chicago bears sweatshirt, and tossed them on the bed as Kristen walked out of the bathroom in her glasses, running her hands through her hair.

"I'm shock you don't have any of JC's sweatshirts."

Kristen nodded as she took off her shorts and pulled on the pair of sweatpants.  "I need to steal one."

"I'm going to call Chris and see if he is on the same boat as you."  Brittney reached for her cell and dialed Chris's cell.  Laughter escaped out from her lips when she heard his groggy hello.

"Sick also I'm guessing?"

"Eh, no.  I feel fine, just my throat hurts a bit.  Nothing some OJ, tea, water and cough drops will fix by the show tonight....wait, what you mean by ‘also?"

Brittney eyes traveled from her fingers to over where Kristen was, pulling her sweatshirt over her tank top than falling on top of the bed.

"Kristen's ill.  She looks like hell and sounds like hell."

"And I feel like death." Kristen sighed and rolled onto her stomach.

"Dammnn.  I heard her.  She dose sound like hell.  Man she is never going to play in the rain with me every again."

Brittney laughed as she sat down on the edge of her bed.  "Told you.  You should believe what I tell you sometimes."

"You do like to lie."

"Oh babe, that isn't lying, its teaseling and stretching the truth."

"Whaatteveerrrr....Ugh hold on..."  Brittney laughed and rolled her eyes as she heard Chris yell ‘shut the hell up I'm coming'.

"Tell the grizzly bear to not get his panties in a twist."  Brittney said, falling back on her bed.  Chris laughed and repeated to Joey what she told him.

"Joey I swear to god that is what Brittney said!  I didn't say it!...yeah yeah yeahhh....Britt Joey told me to tell you that he is going to woop ya ass and to get off the phone so we can get food."

"Yeah we'll be leaving soon.  I'm going to get Kristen some aspirin than we'll meet you all down for breakfast."

"Alright, see you down there.  Peace...GOD DAMNIT I'M COMING JOEY!"

Brittney burst out laughing while placing her cell next to her.  She got up and dug though her purse and pulled out her bottle of Advil.  She pulled out two and went to the bathroom to get a glass of water.  Brittney walked over to Kristen and held her hand out.  "Take these before you die."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she sat up, taking the pills and swallowing.  Brittney placed her hand back on her forehead than pulled away.

"I don't think I can eat anything."

Brittney rubbed her friend arms.  "Try some fruit, like cantaloupe.  It's cold and smooth and it will feel good on your throat, and have some orange juice.  We'll go to the store while the guys have their interview to get some meds."

Kristen rolled her neck to stretch out the kinks and stood up.  "We need to get Midol also."

"Ouuuuu....feeling sick and on your period?  Horrible mix."

Kristen ran her fingers through her hair than pulled her hood up over her head.  "Tell me about it.  I think every part of my body aches."

"Well at lest we know you're not pregnant."  Brittney smirked.  Kristen swatted her on the arm.  "Shut up bitch, and anyways I'm on the pill."

"99.9%" Brittney reminded her as she walked towards the door.

Kristen rolled her eyes as she slid her cell phone in her sweatshirt pocket and follows her best friend to the elevator down to the lobby.

"You better not give me any of your germs.  I swear if you get me sick I'll kick your fucking ass and Jace won't be able to stop me."

"Love you too best friend.  Love you too."  Kristen said as she pushed the door open and they both made their way to the table were the rest of the guys were sitting.  Kristen slid in the seat next to JC, as Brittney took the seat next to Kristen placing her hand on the Kristen's back.

"Maaannnnn you were right Britt, she dose sound and look like hell."

"You know I'm right here..." she mumbled as she rubbed her temples with her fingers as Brittney rubbed her back.  JC turned to look at her as he placed his hand on her thigh.  "Are you okay hunny?  You sound horrible."

Kristen sighed and Brittney spoke up.  "She's sick.  I'm guessing from playing in the rain with cool weather, and than having AC being blown on her while she was soaked did the job.

"Wait, you wear glasses?"  Justin asked.  Kristen nodded as she kept rubbing her temples.  "Have been since 4th grade, but I always wear my contacts, but my head feels like its going to explode so I took them out."

"Well even though you're sick, you do look adorable in your glasses." Joey said as she took a bite of his toast.  JC placed his hand under Kristen's chin and turned her head to look at him.  He placed his hand on her forehead, than to her cheeks than slightly frowned.  "You have a fever."  He looked over at Brittney as his protectiveness starting to come to come out.  "Did she take anything?"

Brittney nodded as she stole a slice of toast off of Lance's plate while winking at him.  "I gave her some Advil.  While you guys are doing your radio interview, we're going to the store to get some meds.  Which by the way Chris, do you want me to get you anything for your throat?"

"Can you get me some throat drops?"  Chris said, taking a sip of her orange juice.

"You got it."

JC slid his hands from Kristen's cheek and started to feel around on her throat.  "Eh, feels a little swollen.  I'm no doctor but I think you have a really bad cold."  JC leaned over and kissed her forehead, keeping his hands on her neck.  "You should see our tour doctor during our interview to make sure that is what it is."

Kristen nodded than covered her mouth with her sweatshirt covered hand as she coughed.

"OH mann that sounded grooossss....Bet you are never going to play in the rain again huh?"  Justin said while wiping his mouth with his napkin.

"I told her she needs to eat something, so her body has energy to fight off the bug.  I think some fruit, like watermelon and cantaloupe would be best.  Cool, soft and easy to swallow."  Brittney pointed over to Joey as he opened his mouth before she continued. "Don't take that dirty...anyways, that and to have some orange juice."  JC nodded as he brushed some of Kristen's hair off of her face to under her hood on her sweatshirt and gently pulled it forward.

"I'll get you some babe, just sit here and relax."  JC got up and looked at Brittney. 

"You want anything to eat while I'm up."

"Uhhh, just some toast and cereal.  Thanks Jace."

JC nodded and walked away from the table.  Kristen took off her glasses, placed them on the table next to her and folded her arms under her, placing her head on top of her arms and closed her eyes.  Brittney slowly ran her hand up and down Kristen's back while taking Lance's glass of orange juice and taking a sip.  Justin looked down at his cell when it started to go off.

"Ugh what is this fucker doing calling me at this time of the morning."  Justin mumbled while flipping open his cell phone. "What do you want fucker?"

Kristen laughed which was soon followed by coughs before speaking again, her voice more scratchy than before.  "Trace."

Justin sighed.  "Yes that was Kristen....No..she is sick....no ass, not sick of me, sick sick, as in ill....no you can't talk to her...no...No..why did you call me...No Trace you can not...No...Because I said so now what to do you want...If you want to talk to her than call her damn cell and not waste my minutes...No...For the last time....Ugh."  Justin handed Kristen his cell phone as she laughed and made whip noise.  Kristen took the phone and laid it against her ear under her hood and closed her eyes.

"What do you want......Yes Justin was right about me being sick, you sound so surprised that he was right....well yeah true, Justin is never right.." Everyone snickered around the table as Justin started protesting.  "Anyways what....Aww thanks Trace I know I sound horrible, you really know how to make a girl feel amazing....you should become a positive speaker.....no really keep your day job...yeah yeah yeahhh....No, I haven't killed any of the guys yet....Yes Brittney is still here holding the fort down...Us they still love each other..." Kristen laughed and covered her mouth as she was hit with attacks of coughs.  Kristen rolled her eyes and cleared her throat.  "I did no cough into the phone, I covered my mouth...Of course...Yeah Justin is giving me a dirty look, he is probably thinking I'm going to give him my germs....Yeah of course the popstar, we don't want anything to happen to him now would we?  Of course not, not the poor baby....Uh huh...No I'm not leaving Jace for you......Uh huh..sureee you are....Yessss I'll take meds and get better before you come to visit....Yes daddy....If I tell Jace what you just said, I'm positive he would kick your ass...Maybe I will tell him, I'd love to watch the show...Uh huh...well Jace my love is coming back to force me to eat something and......I can just see the smirk across your face right now take your mind out of the gutter...as I was saying..force me to eat some FRUIT and drink some orange juice before they leave for the radio interview...chaaa..yeah...Peace out dude.  Mad love.  Will do."  Kristen hanged up his cell and pushed it towards Justin.

"Trace said he'll call your white ass later and you better pick up."  Kristen sighed and buried her face into her arms, keeping her head down.  "He told me to tell the rest of you that he said "what's up fuckers see you soon."

Brittney ran her hand from Kristen's back up to her neck and gently rubbed her neck while JC sat down and handed her a bowl of cereal.

"Aww finally JC, I thought you would never come back with food."  Brittney moved her hand from Kristen's neck and took the bowl of cereal and toast and started eating as JC rolled his eyes and looked down at Kristen, placing his hand on her back.

"How you feeling?"

"Same..." she mumbled, keeping her face buried in her arms.

"Well I brought you some fruit and orange juice, come on sit up so you can eat something."

Kristen sighed and sat up rubbing her eyes and placed her glasses on.  JC slightly moved her hood off her cheek and kissed her cheek while sliding the bowl of fruit in front of her with a glass of orange juice. "Eat."

Joey and Chris snickered as they finished their food.  "JC won't let you leave his side all day.  Have fun."  Joey stood up and threw his trash away.  "I got a phone call to make, get me when we leave."  They nodded as Joey walked off pulling his cell out of his pocket.  Brittney slouched back in her seat and placed her feet on top of Lance's lap while she finisher her cereal and started to work on her toast.  Lance placed his hands on her ankles and rubbed his thumb around the inside of her foot, "So while we're out, you're going to the store?"

Brittney nodded as she took another bite of her toast; looking at Kristen out of the corner of her eye.  "Do you need anything from the store while I'm at it during the interview?"

Lance chewed on his bottom lip as he looked up thinking.  "Nope I think I'm good."

Brittney looked over at Justin.  "Do you need anything?"

"Toothpaste."  He replied finishing up his glass of milk, placing it on the table and sighed, leaning back in his chair rubbing his stomach.  Brittney rolled her eyes smiling and looked over at JC.

"Do you need anything Jace?"

JC shook his head as he kept his hand on the back of Kristen's neck, gently massaging it through her sweatshirt, his eyes never trailing away from Kristen.  Brittney looked up and Chris and covered her mouth as she yawned.  "Besides throat drops, anything else Chris?"

"Candy."

"Oh yeah since you sooooo need that."  Lance replied.

"Heyyyy!"  Chris pointed to Lance.  "I didn't see you complaining two nights ago when you had some of my lemon drops!"

"And if I remember correctly, "Brittney looked over at Lance seductively, "I didn't give you any complaints on that make out section we had after you ate them."  Lance winked while Justin and Chris groaned.  Brittney winked at him back before taking her focused over to her best friend, patting her thigh.

"How you feeling doll?"

Kristen finished chewing her piece of watermelon before answering with a sniff.  "Same..."

"Well after you're done eating, we'll run to the store and come back so you can go to bed."  Brittney looked up at JC.  "And before you ask JC, yes she than will go right back to bed after the store and taking some meds.  You can trust me."  JC nodded and threw back the napkin ball that Chris threw at him.  Brittney shook her head with a smile and looked over at Lance.

"When do you leave hun?"

Lance looked down at his watch than placed his hands back around her ankles, gently rubbing them with his thumbs.  "In an hour, this is the radio interview that JC and I come out about you two."

"Ooo..after today I'll be able to grope you in public."

Justin and Chris rolled their eyes and groaned.  Chris coughed into his hand a couple of times than took a glass of water.

"Man now I have a headache."  Chris whined.  Justin scooted his chair away from Chris.

"Not you too, keep your germs away from me.  I can't afford to get sick."

Chris narrowed his eyes at Justin as he coughed a couple of times. "And I can?"

Brittney reached into her purse and pulled out two Advil's and placed them in front of Chris.  "Take these for your head.  I'll get you some coughing medicine also along with the throat drops."

Chris took the pills and placed them in his mouth, swallowing with water.  "You're an angel."

"I know I know."  Brittney watched Kristen as she pushed the bowl of fruit away from her and leaned over onto JC's shoulder.  "Just doing my job."

"Shouldn't you two go get ready; since you are the only ones NOT out of your pjs?  We have to go soon."

Chris and Justin looked at each other than nodded their heads in agreement.  They both got up and pushed their chairs back in and started making their way out of the room.  Lance gently squeezed both of Brittney's feet and looked over at JC and Kristen.

"How you doing sweetie?"

Kristen closed her eyes and shrugged her shoulders as JC had his arm around her, rubbing both of her arms.  JC looked over at Brittney looking worried.

"Has she been this sick before?"

Brittney nodded.  "She rarely gets sick.  She'll catch a cold couple times a year, but they last like 2-3 days, and some days her allergies are getting the best of her, but to get really sick, rare.  It's like a once a year thing, or every couple of years.  Last time she was sick it was... a year a half ago I believe.  She had the flu."  Brittney sighed.  "Man I remember that as it if was yesterday.  She was soo ill she had to go to the hospital with a 104 degree fever.  Her skin was all clammy and cold, she was shivering non stop from being soo cold, yet she was sweating like crazy.  That flu really got a hold of her that year.  She suffered for a week."  Brittney poked the palm of Lance's hand with her toe.  "I'm the same.  I'll get sick once in a blue moon.  It's a good thing, even though once I get sick, o man it's like getting hit with a ton of bricks, but rather have that, than be sick all the time."

Brittney looked over and saw all the bodyguards starting to stand up.  "I'm guessing that its time for you all to start heading out."  Lance looked over than at his watch and nodded his head.  He tapped her feet and Brittney swung them off his lap, putting her flip flops back on and stood up.  JC stood up also and held his hands out, helping Kristen up.  Once she got up, he wrapped his arms around her, holding her body against his and started to sway back and forth slowly with his head resting on top of hers with his eyes closed.  Lance walked over to Brittney and slid his arms around her waist and kissed her.

"I'll see you after angel?"

Brittney wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his head closer to hers and kissed him. "Mhm.  Be good now.  Say only good things about me."

"Hmmm.." Lance slowly pulled away keeping his eyes closed, resting his forehead against hers.  "I'll tell me all about how you are such a cover hog."

"God isn't it horrible?  It's like she owns all the covers on the bed or something.  You wake up cold, not knowing why, and there she is, all warmed, sleeping peacefully, wrapped in all the damn covers." Kristen mumbled against JC's chest.  Brittney smiled and Lance chuckled.

"Glad to know someone else has felt the pain I go threw."

Brittney gently nudged him in the neck.  "You love it.  AND anyways, I don't think your fans would really enjoy knowing you sleep with your girlfriend.  They think their little NSYNC boys are soo angels and innocent....if only they knew."

Lance kissed Brittney one more time before moving his head back while his hands rubbed her sides. "Yeah yeah, whatever.  I'll see you after.  I'll text you when we are on are way back.  Love you."

Brittney nodded and leaned in for one more kiss. "Love you too sugs.  Have fun."

JC gently pulled Kristen back and looked down at her.

"I want you to get a lot of rest while I'm gone.  Once you get back from the store, go to bed right away.  Try and take a nap okay hunny?  I'll call when we are on our way back.  I hope you feel better soon."  JC leaned forehead and placed his lips on her forehead than kissed her forehead again.  "Love you."

Kristen pulled him into a hug once more before letting go.  "Love you too."

Lance walked over and gave her a quick hug before planting a kiss on the top of her head.  "Feel better soon hun, we'll come visit you later."

Kristen nodded as Brittney linked arms with her.

"Alright sicky, lets go to the store and get you some medicine."

 

 

Brittney sat laid there on her bed while she read over an article in the new magazine she brought at the store.  She took a bite of her peanut butter cookie and closed her eyes while licking her lips, enjoying the sensation of the taste.  Licking her lips again, she opened her eyes to flip the page over in her magazine.  Her eyes shifted from the article on ‘fine your best hair style' to Kristen's cell phone sitting on the nightstand.  Quickly she got up and grabbed the cell praying to herself it didn't wake her up.  Seeing that her prayers been answered, she looked down and saw that it was JC calling.  She flipped open the phone and walked out of the bedroom.

"Hello?"

"Uhh..Britt?"

"Yep the one and only."

"Did I call your cell by mistake?  I thought I was calling Kristen's...."

"Nope you called Kristen's cell.  She's asleep so I grabbed it before it woke her up."

"Ooo, thanks.  Um so we are on are way back, how is she doing?"

Brittney sighed as she fell onto the couch, swinging her legs up on the arm rest and laid back.  "Same.  Once we got back I had her take some cold medicine and about 30 minutes later she was knocked out.  She's been asleep since."

"Has her fever gone down?"

Brittney rubbed her left eye as it started twitching.  "Well I can't really tell since I don't know what her temp. was this morning, but I did get a thermometer.  She dose have a fever, a light one though."

"What was it?"

"100.5.  Just breaking the 100 mark."

She heard her sigh and could picture him rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, at lest it's not as bad as I thought."

"Yeah we can be thankful for that.  O and Jace, I packed all my stuff, so when you guys get back to the hotel, go get your suitcase and you can move into here and I'll move into Lance's room."

"Huh?  O yeah, right.  Thanks."

"No need to thank, I mean like I'm really going to complain going into a hotel room now being able to spend every night with my boyfriend."

JC laughed.  "True.  True.  Once I get back to the hotel, I'll go to my room and gather my stuff than meet you at the room."

"Sounds fine.  So how did the interview go?"

"It went well."  Brittney could just see the smile that was forming on his face right now on the other end of the line.  "Really well.  It felt good to just get it off my chest you know?  No more lies, no more having to sneak around; it feels like I'm getting a little freedom."

"That's good.  How was Lance?"

"Good, he did tell everyone about you hogging the covers."

Brittney rolled her eyes.  "Ass.  Wait till I get my hands on him.."
JC chuckled.  "I'll let him know.  Well we are about..Lance how far away are we....Shut up Chris I wasn't asking you...no really shut up...shut up I can't hear Lance...Ugh bite me Justin..JOEY GROSS knock it off."  Brittney covered her mouth as she laughed.

"Ugh..assholes..anyways Lance said we are about 15 minutes away, so I'll probably be in the room about 20-30 minutes."

"Alright that's fine.  Tell Chris to come to the room when you guys get here so I can give him his medicine."

JC nodded his head than remembered she couldn't see it.  "Will do. See you soon hun, bye."

"Bye."

Brittney flipped the phone closed and stretched her cramped legs before getting up and walking back to the room.  She looked over and smiled when she saw that Kristen was still asleep.  Worrying about waking her up, Brittney grabbed her plastic bag of stuff she got at the store and walked back out of the bedroom and fell back onto the couch and relaxed.  She closed her eyes and ran through everything she had to do in her mind.  Call Johnny; give Chris meds; make sure they get to sound check in time; check email; check on Kristen; call my parents; maybe call, or even text a couple of friends to catch up.  Brittney rolled her head back and forth to stretch her neck while she kept thinking.  She took another bite of a peanut butter cookie as she heard a soft knock on the door.  She got up and made her way to the door and opened it to see Chris standing there.

"How you feeling?"

"Eh, better.  I had some tea, but still a little scratchy.  After taking the meds I'm going to take a much needed nap before sound check."

Brittney nodded as she grabbed the bag for Chris and held it out to him.

"Your medicine is in there, it is cheery flavor also, and there is also cherry flavor throat drops, lemon drops, I got you some pixie sticks even though you really don't need them but I feel bad because you're not feeling good so I got them for you, gum, liquorish and some suckers."

Chris smiled big and pulled her into a big hug.  "I love you."

Brittney laughed and hugged him back.  "I love you too.  Now go take the meds and go get some rest."

"How's munchkin?"

"Same.  She's asleep now."

"Ahh that's good.  Well I'll be going now.  Lance is already in his room so when you come in, don't be loud.  I want sleep, and JC should be here soon."

Brittney patted his cheek.  "I promise Lance and I will be doing nothing but laying around until sound check."

"Good.  I'll see you later butterscotch."

"Butterscotch?"

Chris nodded with a huge smile on his face.  "Uh huh, I came up nicknames for you and Kris, that only I can call you."

Brittney rolled her eyes. "And Kristen's is?"

"Cupcake."

Brittney laughed and slightly shoved Chris's arm. "Go to sleep.  I'll see you later."

Chris laughed and started making his way down to his room. "Yes butterscotch."

Brittney smiled and closed the door and made her way back to the couch.  A moan escaped from her lips from the sound of a knock on the door. "Man I just sat down" she mumbled under her breath and opened the door.

"Was I interrupting something?"

Brittney rolled her eyes and opened the door for JC to walk in.  "No, I just sat down and than you came a knockin."

JC walked into the room and set his suitcase at his side.

"Chris came to bug you?"

"Yep."

"Finally he listens."

Brittney smirked and walked over to her stuff to pick it up.

"The medicine I have for her is on the table between the beds; I turned her cell onto silent so it wouldn't wake her and there is bottle of waters in the fridge."

JC nodded and held his hand out.  "Need any help with your stuff?"

Brittney shook her head as she gathered everything in her arms.  "Nah I'm good."

"Alright." JC answered.  "So I was thinking that you and Kris just come with us to sound check like always.  You guys can just be in the toy room and lay around and watching TV and what not and we'll all just stay there after sound check and chill.  The guys said they are fine with it.  I just want to keep an eye on Kristen and make sure she is okay."

"Oh you don't trust me?"

"Huh?  Oh no...its not that Brittney...I do trust you..."

Brittney laughed as she rubbed his arm.  "I'm joking.  I know you do and yeah that is totally fine.  I'll see you when we leave for sound check.  Later."

JC held the door opened for her.  "Alright, bye."

JC closed the door and dragged his suitcase to the bedroom and gently placed it on the floor.  Quietly he made his way over to the bed that Kristen was asleep in.  JC unbutton his jeans and let them drop to the floor having his shirt follow after.  He gently moved their piece of hair off of her face and tucked it behind her ear before he climbed in next to her and pulled her into his arms.  JC moved his head back and kissed her forehead before resting his head on top of hers.  He glanced over at the alarm clock; seeing he had about a good three hours till he had to go to sound check.  He slightly shifted on the bed to get comfortable and closed his eyes.  He had three hours to do whatever he wanted and taking a nap with his girlfriend was what he wanted to do; and taking a nap with the love of his life is what he did.

 

 

JC slowly opened his eyes from his slumber, being awoken up by a fit of coughs.  JC placed his hands on her shoulder and gently rubbed them to wake her up. 

"Kristen hunny wake up."

He kept gently rocking her from her shoulder until she rolled onto her back, covering her mouth with her sweatshirt covered hand, coughing.  JC quickly rubbed the sleep from his eyes and sat up reaching over for the nightstand grabbing two different medicines.  Reading the box's; finding the coughing medicine, he placed the other one on the night stand and pulled the medicine out of the box and started to read the directions on how much to pour into the little cup that came with it.  Slowly he poured the liquid into the cup, realizing he should of not done this in bed and maybe in the bathroom incase he spilled.  He placed the bottle on the nightstand and slowly turned to his girlfriend who was still lying on her back as the fit of coughs she was having were finally starting to side down.

"Sit up sweetie so you can take this medicine."

He placed one hand behind him to keep him sitting up as she sat up slowly and took the small cup out of his hand and put it to her lips, tilting her head back a bit to pour the liquid into her mouth.  Kristen scrunched up her face a bit by the taste of the medicine and handed him the small cup before laying back down, cuddling up into a ball.  JC placed the cup on top of the bottle and looked down at her, placing his hand on her cheek.

"How you feeling love?"

She slowly opened her eyes a little and looked up at him.  "Like the tour bus ran me over a couple of times."  She said barley in a whisper as she closed them again.

JC sighed and gently rubbed the side of her neck and stopped when he could feel the light damp of her sweat against his skin.  He quickly placed his hand on her forehead and sighed again.  He gently wiped the sweat off of her forehead and placed his hand on her arm.

"Are you hot?"

Kristen shook her head and she moved closer to him.  "Cold."

JC turned and looked on the nightstand for the thermometer, grabbing it he turned back around to her.

"Open your mouth."

"Uhh...what?" Was her response as she kept her eyes closed.

"Open your mouth; I'm going to put something in it."

"Umm...Jace hun...I'm sick and 100% I really don't want to..."

JC cut her off shaking his head, biting his lip to not laugh.  "Only you would joke while being sick.  No dear, we are not doing that, I'm going to take your temperature with a thermometer."

She slowly opened her eyes to look at him. "But Josh...."  JC gave her a stern look and she sighed, slightly opening her mouth.  JC slightly smiled as he placed the thermometer in her mouth.  "Good girl, now just relax."  He placed his hand on her cheek and gently rubbed it with his thumb while they wait for the beeps to tell them it was done.  His hand never left her cheek till the thrill sounds of beeping rang threw their ears.  JC pulled it out of her mouth and looked down at it.  A sigh escaped from his lips as he placed it on the nightstand.

"Take off your sweatshirt."

"Um. Uh. What.?" She stuttered.  JC rubbed his face with his hands and looked down at her.

"Baby your fever went up, it's now in the 101 range.  Being all wrapped up and covered is keeping the heat towards your body; you need to let your body release the heat so that your fever can go down."

"But...I'm cold Joshy..." She whined softly.

JC placed his hand on her arm; rubbing her arm.  "I know, but we have to make you better.  You don't want to stay in a sweaty sweatshirt do you?"

"I don't care.."

"I know...I know...When we leave for sound check you can wear one of my sweatshirts."

"We?"

"Yeah, I already told Brittney that I want you two to come with for sound check instead of saying here so I can keep an eye on your.  Yes I know Brittney can, and she will during it, but we are just staying there after sound check, and I'd feel so much better knowing you were there instead of being all worried and calling Brittney every five minutes to check up on you, this way you and Britt can lounge around in the wardrobe room on the couch so I can see you in-between changes and see how you are doing."

Kristen sighed, giving up, knowing she wasn't going to win the fight, and top of it, really wasn't in the mood to fight on.  JC helped her take off her sweatshirt and fixed her tank top she had on underneath.  JC got up and pulled the covers up to her waist and placed her sweatshirt on the other bed.  JC made his way to the bedroom and picked up one of the new rags and ran it under the cool water from the sink.  After ringing it out, he made his way back to the bedroom and slowly sat down next to Kristen on the bed.  He gently dabbed her skin around on her chest, neck, than face before placing it on her forehead.  His finger traced down her skin on her arms, feeling the goose bumps already formed on her skin.  Kristen closed her eyes and sniffed.

"How long have you been here?"

JC turned to look at the clock than back to her.  "A little over two hours."

Kristen slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.  "You've been lying with me for two hours while I was asleep?"

"I took a nap with you.  I guess I was more tired than I thought."  JC stretched before placing his hand on top of her stomach, tracing circles over her tank top with his fingers before he continued.  "I was knocked out for the two hours."

"Ohh.."

JC nodded and leaned over, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"How's Chris?"

JC faced her smiling.  "You're ill and all you can think about is how Chris is doing with his little cough?"  JC shook his head and laid down next to her, propping his head up his hand.  "Right now, you need to think about you, and getting yourself better....but Chris I think is doing fine.  He came by when we got back to get the medicine Brittney got him, and I believe he said he was going to go take a nap also before our sound check."

"How did the interview go?"

"Good.  It is all out there; Lance and JC have girlfriends and are in love.  A couple of fans called in and said how they were happy for us, so that's good that some are accepting or whatever....actually most of the interview was about you two.  They actually know you are sick, because Chris started having a coughing attack and the DJ asked if he was okay, and Chris explained that he is fine, just a tiny cough which he got from you two playing in the rain last night.  Which by the way, I'm suppose to send a message from the DJ saying he hopes you get well soon, but anyways, it was all good.  It went a lot better than we planed."  JC rested the back of his hand against her cheek to feel if the warmth of her skin has cooled down a bit.

"I'm going to go splash some water on my face and put on some clothes for sound check.  You stay here and relax.  I'll be in the bathroom if you need anything.  Kristen nodded and he leaned down to kiss her cheek before getting up and walking over to his suitcase.  He pulled out a sweatshirt for Kristen for later, a shirt and pair of jeans.  JC placed the sweatshirt on the edge of the bed and made his way into the bathroom and tossed his clothes.  Turning the water on, he cupped his hands under the water and leaned down to splash some cool water over his face.  He grabbed the towel on the sink and pat dried his face before looking at himself in the mirror.  He ran his hands threw his hair.  He was growing it out, and was fond of how it was looking.  He pulled the shirt over his head and stepped into his jeans, pulling them up to his hips, zipping and buttoning them up.  He rolled his head around in a circle to stretch the muscles in his neck and rubbed the back of his neck.  JC walked out of the bathroom stretching his arms over his head.  He reached over for one of her tote bags from Victoria Secret, which of course; being a guy; a smirked came over his face, walked over to the table stand and placed the medicine into the bag, the thermometer; just in case, and the bag of cough drops.

"You know...next time you go to Victoria Secret, let me know and I'll go with you."

JC chuckled when he heard her groan after his statement.  He placed the bag down at the end of the bed and picked up his sweatshirt and walked back over to her.

"Alright sweetheart, time to get ready."

JC took the rag off her forehead as she sat up.  He placed it on the table and helped pulling the sweatshirt over her and flipped the hood over the top of her head.  He helped her out of bed and slid over her flip flops for her to wear.  JC picked up the bag and placed her cell phone in his pocket.  Kristen took the rag off the table and walked to the bathroom, placed it in the sink, than walked back out and over to the couch and laid down.  JC slipped his shoes on as her heard a knock on the door.  JC hurried over to the door and swung it open, seeing Justin standing in the doorway.

"Hey J, can you carry this for me?"  He held the bag out to Justin.

"Umm..sure...I guess."  Justin took the bag, confused and looked around in it while JC walked over to the couch sliding one arm under her legs and the other arm under her back and picked up Kristen.

"I can walk.." she whispered.

"I want to." JC said as he placed a kiss on her forehead and walked to the door.  Justin held the door open for JC as he made his way into the hallway.

"Aww...how you feeling munchkin?" Justin asked as he rubbed her arm.

"Hell..." Kristen buried her face into JC's neck.  JC sighed when he felt the warmth of her fever against his neck.

"I'm sorry munchkin.  Love youuuuu."

"Love you too."

"So Justin, nice bag.  Very feminine, brings out the girl in you."  Joey said laughing while walking up to them.  Justin rolled his eyes.  "It's Kristen's stuff you ass."

"Ahh..." Joey looked over at JC and Kristen.  "How she doing?"

JC sighed as he slightly shifted her in his arms as they started making their way down the hallway to the elevator were the rest of the group was waiting.  "Her fever went up.  She isn't having problem breathing like before, but she still has that nasty cough.....Hey Chris how you feeling?"

"Better man...That medicine is amazing.  I feel good.  How's my mini me?"

They all stepped into the elevator and Joey pushed the button to go down.

"Fever gone up a bit, her nose isn't at stuffed as before, but she still has the nasty cough."

They all looked up when the elevator dinged and stepped off.  Mike and Lonnie walked over to them as JC set Kristen down on her feet.

Mike smirked.  "Cute bag Justin."

Justin sighed loudly while rolling his eyes.  "It's Kristen's, Jace asked me to hold it for him while he carried Kristen.  God."

"I can take it now Justin, thank you."

"Anytime."  Justin handed Kristen her bag.  Kristen pulled it up on her shoulder and reached for JC's hand.  She pulled the hood over her face a bit more with her other hand as they made their way to the door and walked out into the shouts of girls and flashes of cameras from the reporters going off as the made their way into the bus and got on their way to the stadium.  Once they got to the stadium, they made their way to the wardrobe room and placed their stuff inside.  Instantly, Kristen made her way over to the couch and laid down.  Brittney placed both of their bags by the edge of the couch as JC walked over and kneeled down in front of Kristen.

"I'll be back after sound check, try and get some more rest.  I love you."  JC kissed her forehead and stood up.

"I love you too...have a good sound check."

Lance slid his finger in the belt loop of the back of Brittney's jeans and pulled her towards him.  Brittney turned around after running into his chest. "Ahem?"  Lance smiled and kissed her.

"I'll see you after my dear. Love you."

"Love you too.  Hope it goes well."

Lance nodded and walked out the door and closed it gently behind her.  Brittney walked over to the couch and sat down.  She pulled out a magazine as Kristen went and laid her head on Brittney's lap.  Brittney looked down as she opened her magazine.

"Comfy?"

Kristen nodded and Brittney went back to reading the magazine she was reading before in the afternoon.  Every now and than Brittney would check on Kristen to make sure she was still asleep than go back to her magazine.  Brittney looked up at the clock and figured out they been having sound practice for an hour.  Brittney stretched her arms out in front of her before going back to her magazine.  Suddenly the door barged open, causing Brittney to jump from being startled.  She looked down as soon as she herd Kristen groan and saw her rubbing her eyes.  Brittney let out a frustrated sigh tossing her magazine on the ground and looking at the door.

"God damnit Joey!!"

All the guys froze at the door, wide eyed, looking at Brittney.

"Uhh...?" Joey said.

"Kristen was asleep and you woke her up!"

"Fuck..I'm sorry." Joey said under his breath.

"I told you not to be loud just in case!" JC said, smacking him in the back of the head and made his way over to the couch.  Kristen sat up rubbing her eyes.

"It's okay.  I should get up anyways, I don't want to like wake up at like 3 am or anything."

"Ohhh hush.  You're sick.  You sleep a lot when you are sick."  JC fell on the couch, laying one leg on the couch and putting his other leg on the floor; wrapped his arms around Kristen and pulled her between his legs and had her lean back against him as he placed his head on top of her head.  Lance sat down on the floor and leaned back against Brittney's legs.  Brittney spread her legs so he could scoot back and not have her knees into his back.  Lance moved back and leaned his head back smiling.

"Yes?"

"Can't a boyfriend look at his beautiful, amazing girlfriend whenever he wants?"

"What do you want?"  Brittney smirked.

"I looveeee youuuu."

"Spill."

"Can you massage my shoulders pplleeasseee.  You're soo good at it."  Lance said flashing a big smile.  Brittney rolled her eyes.

"I knew it.  There is only two reasons you're head is ever between my legs."

Everyone groaned and Justin threw his hands up in the air.  "Ohh come on!!  There are other people in here!"

Brittney and Lance laughed as she started to massage his shoulders.  Lanced closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of his girlfriend working the kinks out of his shoulders and neck.

 

Soon hair dressers, make up artists and wardrobe people were coming in and out of the room getting the guys ready for their show that night.  Brittney laughed to herself at how JC was acting every time they would be running back for a custom change; checking up on Kristen to make sure she was still sleeping; while he was changing and getting touch ups before running back out onto the stage.  Soon the show was over and Mike offered to carry Kristen to the bus, since she was still asleep, so the guys could rush to the bus and get on before the fans got out.  Once everyone got on the bus and everything was safe and clear, they made their way to the hotel.  The guys were still running off their high from the show, but kept it down not to wake up Kristen.  When they finally pulled up to the hotel, JC scooped Kristen up into his arms and made his way off the bus and up to the rooms with the rest of the guys.  Once they got to the floor, JC said his goodbyes and made his way into his and Kristen's room and laid her down on the bed.  He pulled off her flip flops and placed them by her suitcase along with the bag.  JC grabbed a pair of boxers and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.  After a nice warm shower, JC pulled on his boxers and made his way over to the bed.  After setting the alarm on the clock, he climbed into the bed next to his girlfriend.  He brushed her hair out of her face and gave her a couple kisses on her forehead before wrapping his arms around her and snuggling close to her.  He closed his eyes and said a silent prayer that she would be better tomorrow.

Chapter 22 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Kristen raised her sweatshirt covered hand over her mouth as she coughed a couple of times into it.  She reached over to the trash can that was next to her and spat into it than went back to her lap top.  Mike grunted.

"Do you really need to do that?"

Kristen looked up from her lap top screen. "Uh I am not swallowing my flem.  That is just disgusting, and I'm coughing it up for a reason.  It would be stupid to swallow it...and anyways. Gross. Dissssguuustinnng."

"Could you do it in the bathroom or something so I don't have to hear and see you do it?"

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Oh grow some balls Mike, and no I'm not getting up every five minutes to go to the bathroom and spit out the gross flem that is all in my chest because of being sick.  Trust me, it makes me gag having to do it, I can't stand flem or the sound of hacking it up, makes me want to throw up, so if I have to suck it up so will you."  Kristen looked down at her laptop screen and smiled.  "And anyways, I don't love you that much for all that effort."

Brittney and Lonnie laughed as Mike rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath.

"Glad you are getting better K, missed your smartass witty comments and you're pretty face.  You looked like death yesterday."

"Why thank you Lonnie.  I felt like death yesterday so I thought I'd just make it look like it so it would match, you know how everything just has to match and all."

Kristen looked back down to her laptop when she heard the words "You got mail."  Kristen doubled clicked it to check who it was from.  A big smile formed on her face when she saw it was from her oldest sister.

"Who is it from?"  Brittney asked not looking up from her laptop.

"Karen."

"Ahhhh.  About the plans for when we are in Chi-town at the end of the week?"

"Yep, and she said the day and night that we have open, we can all go to her place for a BBQ."

"Excited to see your family?"

Kristen looked up at Mike while covering her mouth, coughing.  "Oh you have no idea.  I miss my sisters, nieces and nephews like crazy.  I haven't seen my oldest sister, Karen, and my two nephews in 4 years, and I haven't seen Gene and my niece in like 2 years.  You have no idea how hard I begged Johnny when I found out we were going to Chicago to give us a day off.  I mean next we will be in Indiana for 2 days doing stuff non-stop, no break, nothing just running around like chickens with our heads cut off."

"Don't we have a day off when we are in Wisconsin also?"

"Dude, Mike, are you complaining that Kristen got us a day off when we are in Chicago?" Brittney asked.

"No no no.  Of course not, I'm just surprised you were able to get one when we are in Chicago, when next we are going to Wisconsin and have a day off there."

"Oh you don't know the power of Kristen's smile."

Lonnie nodded his head.  "That is the truth man.  She has this..special smile she throws out to get her way.  Works every time.  She has used it against me."

Kristen laughed than covered her mouth while she coughed.  "What can I say, I got talent."

Brittney shook her head than looked over on Kristen's screen.  "Did you find something for us to do on our day off in Milwaukee?"

Kristen nodded her head.  "My sister said something about SummerFest.  They have different stages all around with bands and what not, food, rids, games and stuff.  I guess like warp tour and fun spot put together or somewhat.  Go look it up while I respond to this email."

Brittney started her SummerFest search while they sat in the hallway waiting for the guys to finish their interview.  Brittney froze when she found the sight and found out who was playing on the day they were there.

"Um..Kris...We have the day off on July first...right?"

Kristen nodded as she typed away.  "Yep."

"Oh dear god you are going to die when I tell you who is playing that night."

Kristen looked up and over at Brittney.  "What you mean?"

"On the sight, they tell you who is playing what day and blablabla.  I soo thought it be local bands or what not..."

"Don't tell me Backstreet Boys are going to be there."

Brittney laughed.  "Oh no..You are going to pass out when I tell you who is playing that night when we are there."

"98 Degrees?  Mmmm..Nick Lachey...New Kids on the Block?"

Mike and Lonnie laughed as Tony pointed to her.  "JC won't be to happy hearing you right now."

Brittney shook her head laughing.  "Nope, wrong on your guesses."

"Who?"

"At 7, Enuff Z'Nuff is playing; at 7:45; Quiet Riot is playing..."

Kristen interrupted her. "SHUT UP! NO WAY!"

"If you are just excited for those two...wait till I tell you the other two...At 8:30 Warrant is playing.." Brittney looked over at her friend and saw her eyes almost budge out of their sockets.. "And at 9:15...Poison."

"BULLSHIT!" Kristen grabbed Brittney's lap top and placed it on top of hers as she read over the band list.

"Oh my god.  Oh my god.  Are you fucking serious, I get to see Enuff Z' Nuff, Quiet Riot, Warrant AND Poison in one fucking night!?  This is like a dream! Pinch me! Oh my god oh my God oh my God.  I want to hug Johnny on giving us the perfect day off, shit I'll fucking kiss him all over his face."

Mike, Lonnie and Tony burst out laughing at the scene in front of them.

"God you and your classic rock." Mike said shaking his head while laughing.

"Not my fault it is like, one of the best music ever."

"Better than your boyfriend's band?"  Lonnie said rising an eyebrow on his face.  Kristen pointed her finger at him.  "That isn't cool man.  Not cool.  Of course I love my boyfriend's band....It's just a tiny winey above Poison...mm Bret Michaels..."

"Dose JC know about your love for Bret Michaels?"

"Yes Mike, he does." Kristen sighed after she coughed a couple of times.  "Don't ruin my moment of happiness okay.  Oh my god I can't wait till July first now."

"Why can't you wait till July first?"  JC asked as he sat down next to Kristen and kissed her cheek.

"That's our day off when we are in Milwaukee."  Brittney said as she took her lap top off away from Kristen.

"Ahhh..Did you find something cool to do?"  Chris asked as the rest of the group walked up.

"OH hell yeah we did."  Kristen said with excitement in her voice.

Brittney, Lonnie, Tony and Mike laughed.  "Kristen's older sister told us about this thing called SummerFest that happens every summer for like eight days.  They have all these stages with bands, food, rides, shows and shit."

"That sounds sick man."

"Oh..it gets better...Kristen and I were looking it up to see what it was about and to make sure it wasn't lame and I found out who is playing the night on the day we are going.... Enuff Z' Nuff, Quiet Riot, Warrant and Poison."

"No way!" Chris and Lance exclaimed.

Brittney nodded as she turned her laptop around so they could read it off the screen.  JC groaned and rubbed the back of his neck.  "I'm surprised I didn't see Kristen on the floor passed out."

Kristen gently nudged JC and giggled.  "Oh hush.  You have listened to their music with me."

"Hunny, we all know you and how you are with classic rock."

Joey smiled. "JC is afraid to lose you to Bret Michaels."

"I am not."

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are too!"

Kristen put her hands up in the air. "Enough boys.  Now, since your interview is over, which I am guessing since you all are out here, lets hit the bus so we can make our way to Indiana and meet up with Johnny and meet your new PR.  Oh, and by the way, my older sister invited us to come over to her house on the day off we have in Chi-Town."

"Sweeeet.  Who is going to be there?"  Joey asked as Kristen placed her laptop in the bag.

"It will be us, both my older sister, my brother-in-law, my two nephews and niece."

JC pulled her up from her chair and wrapped his arm around her waist.  "You excited to see your family?"

Kristen hosed her bag on her shoulder and wrapped her arm around his waist as well.  "You have no idea.  I miss my sisters like crazy.  You'll like them, we are all crazy."  Kristen looked at JC.  "If you think Chris and I together is horrible...just wait till my two sisters and I are together." She smiled as JC mumbled an "O dear god" as they made their way onto the bus.

"That is true."  Brittney said as she flopped onto the couch snuggled up against Lance.  "Well I've met Gene, not Karen, but just her and Gene together is crazy.  Gene is the one that got her into classic rock."

"Gene is the single one, right?"

Kristen looked at Joey as she sat down. "Don't think about it.  Yes she is 30, but don't even try."

"Well, if she looks like you that be hard." Joey smiled while pulling a drink out of the fridge.

"Well than we are good because we look nothing alike."

"Nothing alike?  Not even like a nose or something?"

Kristen shook her head. "Nope.  It's kind of funny we think, like me and my youngest sister look nothing alike at all.  People don't believe us when we say we are sisters.  Actaully Gene and my youngest sister look alike, and Karen and I look alike....yet we have different dads.  My mom was married to someone else, had my two older sisters, they don't look alike, than my mom got a divorce, married my dad, than had me and my younger sister, and we look nothing alike."

"Seriously?"

"She is so serious."  Brittney said as she turned on the TV.  "It's so strange, yet funny.  You would think that Kristen and Karen were from the same dads, and than visa versa with Gene and Shell, but it's not.  I just claim it goes with the crazy messed up family that they are."

"Than there are my two nephews, DJ who is 7, and Brian who is 12, than my niece Erica who is 7 also; we are just all loud crazy people, Chris you will fit in just fine."

"Oh dear god it will be a world of Chris.." Justin groaned.  Chris grabbed a pillow and threw it at his head.  "Yes, it will be but you'll love it.  It will be non-stop laughing and just chillin' trust me.  No worrying about fans and shit, well besides my nephews and niece, I got them into NSYNC. Hehehe. But besides that, you wont be treated differently because you are famous or what not.  My family is dysfunctional and messed up, but we are laid back; trust me, you'll enjoy it."

"Yep, cuz more than half the time it's making fun of Kristen." Brittney added with a smirk.

"Ohh that is always fun."  Chris said as he clasped his hands together.

Kristen rolled her eyes as she reached for a magazine and slid her body up against JC as he wrapped his arms around her.  She leaned back as she open the magazine and started to read.  JC looked over her shoulder, reading along with her as the guys turned on the TV to start their famous battle on video games.  As soon as night fell, one by one they were crawling into their bunk to go to sleep.  JC yawned as he stretched underneath Kristen.  He placed his hands on her arms and gently squeezed them.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom than go to bed.  Meet you by our bunk?"

Kristen slightly tilt her head to the left to stretch out her neck as she yawned and slowly sat up nodding her head.  JC kissed her cheek as he got up from behind her and made his way towards the bathroom.  Kristen rubbed her face and looked over to Brittney.

"Sleeping pills?"

Kristen nodded as she stood up and grabbed the couch to gain her balance as the bus turned.  Brittney laughed at the scene and stood up.

"I'll ask Lance where they are at."

Kristen nodded as Brittney made her way towards the back of the bus, knowing Lance was back there doing some work.  She gently knocked on the door and slowly opened it, seeing him sitting there on his laptop.  His head went up as his eyes locked on hers and smiled.

"Baby where are the sleeping pills?"

Lance's eyes quickly filled with worry as he placed his laptop down beside him.

"Why what is wrong?"

Brittney shook her head.  "Not for me, for Kristen."

Lance let out a sigh of relief; "Ahh, so she actually gets sleep tonight since she is a light sleeper."  He stood up walking towards her and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Got me worried there babe, thought something was wrong with you."

"Nope." Brittney planted her lips against his for another kiss and pulled back to look into his green eyes.  "But you should come to bed with me, you have been working for two hours and I missed you."  She rubbed his cheek.  "And I see your droopy eyes.  Come on stud, shut that laptop down, get the pills, and let's go snuggle....mm and maybe make out."

Lance chuckled as he kissed her again and walked back, turning off his laptop and putting all of his papers into the bag.  He grabbed his bag and walked back towards Brittney and took her hand and made his way towards the bunks.  He slid his bag under the bottom bunk and pulled out his other out, taking the bottle of pills out and handing Brittney two of them.

"I'll be right back."  She whispered as she walked out towards the kitchen area where Kristen was standing.  Brittney placed the pills in her hand and reached for a bottle of water and handed it to Kristen.  Kristen popped the pills in her mouth and swallowed them with a couple of sips of her water.

"Thanks."

Brittney nodded as she pulled out the coughing medicine from the cabinet and made Kristen take it..  "You're welcome.  Now go snuggle up with that sexy man of yours and get some much needed sleep."

"Don't have to tell me twice."  Kristen said as they both made their way into the bunk area.  Both of the girls stopped and smirked while they watched Lance pull off his shirt and sweatpants, just standing there in his boxers.

"I didn't know this was Chip'N'Dales." Kristen whispered.

Lance quickly turned around and smirked back to them.

"Free show...nothing better."  Brittney added.

JC slowly opened the curtain from his bunk and looked at Kristen.
"And why are you watching?"

Kristen leaned over, pulling his sleeping bag back and saw that JC was already stripped to his boxers.  She snapped her fingers.

"Damn I missed the JC show."

JC rolled his eyes while a smirk came across his lips, as Lance and Brittney chuckled behind her.

Kristen turned around to look at Lance.  "Night...and once NSYNC is done, you should try out for Chip'N'Dales...Night Sexy-Lancey."

Lance laughed as he helped Brittney into his bunk.
"I'll keep that in mind..Goodnight munchkin."

Kristen climbed into her and JC's bunk, coughing, and slid into the sleeping bag with him.  JC leaned over and pulled the zipper up behind her than wrapped his arms around her, yawning.

"Are you going to be able to sleep?"  He whispered.

Kristen nodded.  "Sleeping pills." She whispered back.

"Ahh."  He leaned his head forward and kissed her than looked back at her.

"Taste like cough medicine."

Kristen sighed as she rolled her eyes.  "Brittney made me take it before I went to bed."

JC smiled as he placed his lips against hers.  "Good.  We want you to be 100% better soon."

"I love you Jace."

Kristen laid her head on his chest after he rolled onto his back.  She draped her arm over his stomach as she snuggled closer to him.  He kissed the top of his forehead as he wrapped his arms around her.  "I love you too, night sweetie."

Kristen closed her eyes.  "Night."

 

 

Kristen stretched and rolled over, but stopped when she didn't feel a body next to her.  She opened her eyes and looked around, confused where she was at, she quickly sat up but was stopped by a wooden bored above her.  She fell back when her hand on her head with a groaned.

"That's right..bunk..on the bus.." She mumbled; rubbing her head.  She could hear slightly laughter and a voice carrying over it, sounding like Chris, saying "Looks like she is up." She slowly unzipped the sleeping bag and pulled back the curtain and slid out till her feet hit the floor.  She fixed her pj's and slowly walked out to where everyone was at, around by the kitchen, rubbing her forehead.  Chris was the first to look up and see her.  He snickered as he watched her rub her forehead.

"Good morning, nice wake up call huh?"

Kristen replied with a mumble and sat down on one of JC's leg, seeing not any room left around the table.  JC laced one of his arms around her, placed his hand on her thigh and kissed her cheek.

"Morning."

Kristen nodded as she kept rubbing her forehead.

"Let's see the battle bruise!" Joey said as he placed his spoon down his bowl.  Kristen moved her hand and they laughed.

"Man, nice lump already.  Justin use to hit his head everyday when we first started the tour."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she swung her other leg around JC's so that both of her legs were between his and she could leave against him, laying her head on his shoulder.

"I woke up confused on where I was at, so I sat up and next thing I know I'm seeing stars."

JC kissed her over the slightly bump that was starting to show gently while he rubbed her leg.

"Pills."

Kristen looked over at Brittney, confused.

"You need to take your pills."

Kristen sighed as she closed her eyes.  "I don't wanna get up."

Brittney patted Lance's leg for him to slide out of the booth so she could get up.  He slid out and helped her out.

"Baby can you make her a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice while I get her pills."

Lance nodded as Brittney walked out of the room to the bunk room.  Justin, Joey and Chris smirked than made a sound of a whip cracking than burst out laughing.  Lance rolled his eyes as he pulled out a bowl and filled it up with apple jacks and milk and placed it in front of Kristen with a spoon.  He turned around and got her a glass of orange juice and placed it next to her bowl.

"Thanks Lance."

Lance nodded as he sat back down.  "Welcome."

Brittney walked back out and placed the two pills next to Kristen's bowl.  "I don't know what you would do without me reminding you to take your pills." Brittney shook her head as Lance stood back up letting Brittney slide back in.

"Yeah yeah yeahh." Kristen mumbled and she picked up the two pills and swallowed them with orange juice.

"What pills were those?" Joey asked.

"Allergies and birth control."  Brittney said while eating her cereal.

Justin smirked.  "Yeah we don't want little JC's running around right now, good thing for Britt."

"No, not now anyways." JC said as he ate his cereal.

The guys froze as Kristen choked on her orange juice by the comment JC said.  JC looked at her and patted her back.

"You okay?"

Kristen nodded. "Uh um yeah, wrong pipe."

JC nodded as his arm went back around her while he went back to finish his cereal, not noticing the looks on everyone's faces from his last comment, especially Kristen's.  Chris cleared his throat as he racked his brain on what to talk about.

"Sooo..Kristen how you feeling?...You know, uh from the nasty cough you were battling with after being sick."

"Better.  I feel just about 100%."  Kristen said before she took a spoonful of her apple jacks.

"Good.  That cough was gross."  Justin added.

"Oh yes, and I enjoyed it every moment I was hacking."  Kristen said sarcastically as she ate her cereal.

"Knew it!" Justin said laughing as he pushed his empty bowl out in front of him. "Now Jace, get you and your lady up so I can get out of the booth."

"Noooooo..I'm comfy." Kristen whined.

"I don't care.  I need to get out."

"Climb over us than."

JC laughed while shaking his head.

"Fiinnneeeeeeee."  Justin stood up on the booth's seat and stretched one leg over them.  Justin froze as an idea popped in his head and smirked.  He lowered his body so his crotch was right I front of Kristen's face.  Kristen smacked his leg as JC covered her eyes with one of his hands as he shoved Justin off the booth with his other hand.

"Keep it in your pants."

Justin placed his bowl and spoon into the sink.  "Maybe next time you'll move."

"Maybe next rime you'll move."  Kristen mocked him and turned her head to smile at him.  Justin let out a dramatic gasp placing his hand over his heart.

"How rude!"

Kristen just shrugged and turned back around and nuzzled her face into JC's neck and closed her eyes.  JC wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her arms.  Brittney licked her lips than tapped Lance's leg again.

"Hop hop.  You guys need to go get ready for your interview."

Lance side as he slid out of the booth slowly and pulled her out.

"Man I just want to go back to bed and sleep."  Joey complained as he came out from the booth.

"And iiiiii don't want to move." Kristen mumbled against JC's neck.  JC moved his head a little chuckling by the tickle on his skin by her breathing.  JC patted her side, "Come on hun, I can't get up till you get up."

"But, if I get up, than you have to, and means we won't be like this. Sooo no."

JC kissed her forehead.  "Babbyyyyy, I want to be like this with you also, but I have to, trust me I would love to be like this with you in my arms all day."  He kissed her forehead again as he brushed her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.  "You're bump has gone down.  You'll probably have a bruise later."

Joey shook his head as he started to leave the room, with Chris following right behind.  "You two lovey-dovey make me sick."

"You're just jealloouuussss."

"Psh you wiiisshhhh hunny you wishhh."

 

Brittney and Lance finished cleaning up the rest of the mess from breakfast and put the dishes in the sink.  Brittney slapped Lance's ass and placed her hands on his hips from behind him and gently pushed him. "Chop chop sexy-a, time to get ready."

"Only if you'll help me." Lance looked behind him and winked as he started walking.
"Hmmmm...." Brittney bit on her bottom lip with a pondering look on her face as she followed Lance with her hands not leaving his hips.  JC and Kristen laughed at the two.

"And they say we are bad."

JC smiled as he laid his head against hers.  "I know."

Kristen sighed not wanting to get up.  "Five more minutes till you get ready?  There is only oonnneeee bathroom."

"True.  Even if I get ready now, I'd still have to wait for the bathroom..."  He tapped her thigh.  "Alright, lets go the couch were is more comfortable."

"Yayyyyy!"  Kristen got up and took his hand and started to make her way to the couch; JC on her heels.  When they got to the couch, JC places his hands on her hips and walked around her and laid down on the couch; resting his head on the arm rest.  He opened his legs so she had a place to lie and opened up his arms.  Kristen smiled and laid down on top of him, on her stomach and set her head on his chest.  JC wrapped his arms around her as she set her arms by his sides.  He kissed the top of her head as he started to twirl her hair between his fingers.

"I love you."

Kristen smiled and looked up at him.  "I love you too."

JC lowered his head as he kissed her softly before kissing her forehead once more.  They laid there in silence, in each other arms, for a couple of minutes; enjoying every minute knowing that the next two days they would barley have any time together.  JC sighed, hating that he would have to ruin this moment to get ready.

"I hate to say this, but sweetie I have to go get ready."

Kristen wrapped her arms around him in a hug, and held him tight before letting go.

"I know I know..i just didn't want it to end."

A smile came across his lips as he bowed his head down and kissed her before sliding out under her.  He laid her head on the arm rest and kissed her one more time before leaving the room.  Kristen tilt her head to the side, smiling, as she watched his ass as he walked out of the room.  Kristen moved her head back up when she saw Brittney's figure entering the room.

"Sooo..where on earth where you?" Kristen asked as Brittney walked to the front of the bus from the bunks.

"Helping Lance pick out an outfit for the interview they have."

Kristen raised her eyebrows with a smirk. "Uh huh...orrr checking him out while he was changing?"

Brittney smiled as she fell onto the couch, swinging her legs over the arm rest.  "I can't help it; he's a divine piece of grade A meat."

Kristen burst out laughing as she fell back on the couch.

"What the fuck are you? A fucking lion and he's your prey?"

"Mmm. Prey.  Yummy."

They both looked at each other before bursting out in laughter.

"What the hell are you two laughing about?"  Joey asked while walking into the room; the rest of the guys behind him.

The girls looked at each other and laughed again.

"Meat." Kristen choked out; doubling over in laughter.

All five guys looked at the two like they were crazy; a couple of them raising their eyebrows.

"What are you, animals or something?" Chris asked as he scratched his head.  Brittney and Kristen laughed even harder after Chris's comment.

"Oh dear god kill me." Brittney mumbled while laughing.

Kristen grabbed the pillow off the couch and put it over her face to try and calm herself down.  "Oh lord.....fuck me; I'm going to die of laughter."

"Welllll if you sa-..." Joey started, but didn't get to finish his sentence because of JC's hand that smacked the back of his head.  "Don't even finish that sentence."

Joey rubbed the back of his head. "Kidding man!"

JC rolled his eyes as he walked over to where Kristen was, and pulled the pillow off her face.  He laughed and kissed her forehead.

"We'll off to do our interview, you two hyenas, calm down and be good...and please don't die of laughter.  I can't live without you."

Kristen and Brittney's laughter started to slow down.  Kristen waved her hand in front of her face before wiping the tears off her cheek.

"I love you."

JC smiled and rubbed her cheek. "I love you too."

Lance kissed Brittney than stood up.  "I'm with Jace on that one, don't die from laughter on...whatever the hell you two are laughing about, which I soo don't want to know.  I'll see you after babe.  Love you."

Brittney nodded as she took a deep breath and let it out.  "Love you too."

Brittney watched the guys exit the bus and walked into the radio stations building.

"Man I don't think I can ever look at meat ever again without laughing."

Brittney laughed as she rolled onto her side to look at Kristen.

"So now you'll be laughing every time you see JC's penis?"

Kristen stared at Brittney, clueless, till it hit her on what she meant; her eyes widen.  "NO BRITTNEY NO DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME DO NOOTTT RUIN THAT FOR ME!"

Brittney burst out laughing, rolling onto her back.

"Fuck you Brittney.  God damnit no, shit.. no.. Damnit.  I didn't even think of that when I said meat.  Fuck you, I hate you.  I swear if you ruined that for me I will seriously kill you."

Brittney wiped the tears from her eyes from laughing.  "Jace would probably kill me also if he found out why you laugh every time you see him naked."

Kristen grabbed the pillow next to her and chucked it at her best friend.

"I seriously hate you now."

Brittney placed the pillow behind her head.  "You love me and you know it."

Kristen rolled her eyes and looked around the bus.

"Well...now what to do while they get integrated..."

 

 

Brittney and Kristen both finished painting their toenails, and tossed the nail polish into the bag.  They spent the past hour re-painting their toe nails, reading magazines; laughing and talking over some of the stories and advice they read and cleaning up from the aftermath of breakfast.

"God I hate the small of nail polish.." Kristen mumbled.

"I can feel it killing my brain cells already."

"What brain cells?"

"Bitch.  You are soo getting it later."

"Rough or loving baby?"

Brittney chuckled as she waved air towards her toes to help dry the polish.  "You're horrible."

"Eh. You love it."  Kristen laid on her back and placed her laptop on her stomach.

"JC loves it."

Kristen smirked.  "Lance loved it."

Brittney's jaw dropped as she pointed a finger at her. "Don't be trying to sex up my boyfriend."

They both started laughing but stop when they loud laughter and insults being throwing around outside.

"Here comes the heard of idiots." Brittney said as she flipped the channels on the TV as the bus door swung open.

"Honneeyyy.. I'm home!!" Joey said after running onto the bus.  He ran over to Brittney and gave her a kiss on the cheek; than strolled over to Kristen, planting a kiss on her cheek also. "Did you miss me?!"

Kristen rolled her eyes with a smile. "O honey I celebrate every time you leave."

Laughter filled the bus while Joey stood there with his mouth hung open, than he smiled.

"I know you're lying because Jace is here and don't want to be busted with our affair."

"Oh go to hell Joey."

Joey smiled. "Save me a seat sugar?"

She smirked and looked up at him from her laptop.  "Front row baby.  Front row."

JC sat down on the other side of the couch by Kristen's legs and placed his hand on her knee, gently rubbing it.

"Did you two enjoy yourselves?"

 "Always do."  Brittney answered as she placed her head on Lance's lap.  Kristen raised her legs up and laid them across JC's lap.  He turned his head to look at her.  "Do I look like an ottoman to you?"

Before Kristen could say an answer, Brittney snorted and quickly covered her mouth with her hand, to cover her laughter.  Kristen knew what she was thinking and sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you."

Chris placed his hand over Brittney's head than stood up. "No fever, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"What the hell did you put in both of their orange juice Lance?" Justin added.

Kristen looked at Brittney, narrowing her eyes. "Don't you dare say it Brittney."

"Oh it's just a Kristen moment, with an ottoman."  Brittney stated.

"OOO!!!" They yelled, as Chris, Justin and Joey quickly dropped to the floor in front of the cough Brittney was lying on, looking at her.

Chris placed his elbows on his knees as he set his chin in his hands.  "Please do tell."

"I love Kristen moments stories." Justin added.

"I love Kristen moments, period...come on Brittney pleaseee." Joey whined.

"Noooooooooo.  Don't you dare!" Kristen pointed her finger at Brittney.

An evil smile came across Brittney's face.  "Weeelllll..."

Kristen covered her face as JC rubbed her foot. "O dear god...." she mumbled.

"WELLLL..." Brittney began.  "Us two were at Target with two of our friends, Samantha and Amanda.  I don't remember what we were looking for at the time, but anyways, Amanda stops us when she sees this ottoman, just complementing it.  Well, Kristen over there never heard of what an ottoman was, as she claims afterwards that she has only heard people calling them foot stools.  Soo She looked at the tag, thinking maybe if she just saw how it was written, maybe she'd know what an ottoman was, ya know?  Anyways...soo Kristen looks at it, and on the ticket it said that it was made in Asia and goes ‘Oh..no wonder I don't know what an ottoman is, I don't speak Asian...Oh my god, right after she said it us three fell to the floor in tears from laughing so hard."

JC covered his face, leaning against his girlfriend's legs as he laughed with everyone else.  Kristen rolled her eyes and applied pressure with her heel against JC's thigh.

"Ohh Kristen."  Justin leaned his head back so he could look at her and snickered.  "I love your Kristen moments.  Brittney is right, they are not blonde moments, they are better than that."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she flicked him off.

"I hate you all."

"Aww you know you looovveee usss."  Chris said, batting his eyelashes at her.

"Bite me.." Kristen mumbled, placing her laptop on the table and looked over at her cell phone as it started to go off.  Kristen sighed as JC reached for it.

"My cell hasn't stop going off since this morning."

JC looked at the caller ID and handed her cell phone to her. "Home."

"O dear god...what the hell does my mom want know." Kristen said as she reached for her cell out of JC's hand.

"Could be your dad, or younger sister." Joey added.

Kristen shook her head.  "Dad is at work, he'd call from his cell or work phone, and my sister would be calling from her cell phone."  Kristen flipped open her cell and placed it against her ear.  "Hello?"

Brittney reached over for the TV remote and hit the mute button, while everyone turned their focus to Kristen.

"I'm fine...mhm...you?...yeah.....ahh...uh huh.." Kristen rolled her eyes as she placed her hand on her forehead, gently rubbing it with her fingers.  "Really?  The garage door exploded?..Sweet wish I saw it...so it just smoked?..that isn't really an explosion mother, just smoking up...."  Kristen rubbed her face to try to keep her frustration to her self.  "I haven't been able to call mom because I have been super busy, this is my job....Mom that isn't what I do, I don't just sit on a damn bus all day, hanging with friends, than watch all their concerts.  No it's not....No...No.. Mom that isn't what I freaking do.  Oh my god mom I haven't been able to call anyone, not even for a five minute phone call."  Okay that was a lie but Kristen didn't feel horrible for lying to her mother at all.  Of course she has been busy, but she's been able to call friends and what not to chat.  The last person she would ever call would be her mother.

"Right....Uh huh...Well than what is the question.......yep its true...yes I am dating him...mom I just told you I haven't been able to call anyone, if you knew how to do all that texting stuff I would of texted you to tell you....right...no I didn't say that...nope...nope...yep...nope...no mother...yes Brittney is dating him...yes they are in the group together...mom no, Brittney and I get a hotel room together, the guys have their own room...you should know me better than that."

Everyone started snickering on the last comment Kristen said.  Chris reached for the Bible that was in the drawer and held it out to Kristen, waving it in the air.  Kristen rolled her eyes and waved him off before going back to the convo between her and her mother.

"Right....We are in Indiana right now, we will be in Chicago in two days...yeah I actually emailed Karen and Gene and we are going to have a little get together because we actually have a day off when we are in Chicago....yep..no that is the only people I am going to see when I'm there....I might visit Grandpa, Papa and Grandma's grave but I'll see if I'm able to, I sent dad and email asking where the site is...yeah...uh huhh..right..well mom hate to cut this short but I really got to go I have work to do...right..uh huh...I'll send you an email later when I check my email...right...mhm..alright...yep......mom I said I had to go I really do...right.. alright bye." Kristen quickly closed her cell phone and tossed it to the floor.  She started to rub her face with her hands. "Oh my fucking god."

"You know..in the Bible it says not to lie..tisk tisk tisk...you went to a private Christian school your whole life...You should know better."  Chris joked.

"Ahh God will give me grace knowing it was my mom, the seed of satin, that I broke a law with."

"Sooo...she knows huh?"  Brittney asked as she shifted her head slightly on Lance's lap.

"Uh huh.  My dad told her, which my dad know because I told him but she doesn't know that because I don't want to listen about me telling my dad stuff and not telling her shit."

"Dude so your garage door blew up?"

Kristen clicked her tongue a couple of times before answering Justin's question.

"Knowing her, she is over exasperating.  It probably just a hedged broke or some shit.  I'll call my daddy later and get the story and catch up.  She always makes up shit and over exasperate over stories making it worse than it really is just to have people feel sorry for her soo who the hell knows."  Kristen shrugged and closed her eyes when she felt JC start to softly massage her calves.

"Damn I don't know how you do it."  Lance said while playing with Brittney's hair.  "I don't know what I would do without my mom."

"Me either." Justin added.

Kristen shrugged and placed her arms behind her head, keeping her eyes closed.  "Sometimes I wonder how I do it myself."

 

 

JC put his keycard in the door and opened it when he saw the green light blinking at him.  Scuffling his feet threw the door; he rolled his neck along his neck to stretch out the sore muscles in his neck.  After a long day on the bus, interview, promotion and just getting back from a late night rehearsal practice, he felt like he was going to drop.  A yawn escaped from his lips as he made his way through the hotel room towards the bedroom where he could hear her soft voice coming from.  He walked into the bedroom and saw his girlfriend laying on her back talking on her cell phone.  Kristen looked up as soon as she heard him walk in the room.  A smile came across her lips as she mouthed ‘hi' to him.  JC smiled and walked over to her and gently kissed her on the lips and mouthed back ‘hi.'  His hand rested on her stomach as he watched her talk to the person on the phone.  She looked up at him and mouthed ‘daddy', answering his wondering on who she was talking to.  JC nodded his head and pointed to the bathroom, motioning that he was going to shower.  Kristen nodded her head as she kept talking to her father.

JC leaned down and kissed her cheek and made his way over to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.  He slowly pulled the shirt over his head and dropped his sweats, feeling his muscles burn, telling him to stop moving.  After discarding his boxers, he climbed into the shower and turned on the water, having the warm water hit against his skin.  He washed his body and hair while feeling his muscles start to relax with the warm water running down his skin.  After washing up, he turned off the water and slid out, drying off with a towel than wrapping it around his waist.  He made his way over to the sink and brushed his teeth.  He spat out the toothpaste from his mouth and rinsed with water, spitting it out afterwards.  He tossed the towel over to the other wet towel, which he guessed that Kristen took a shower while he was gone for rehearsal.  He pulled on a new hair of boxers and walked out, shutting off the light, dragging his body towards the bedroom.

"Yeah I'm going to get going to bed daddy.  Love you and miss you too, goodnight."

He looked over as he watched Kristen close her cell phone and place it on the nightstand on her charger.  He dragged his body towards the bed and flopped down next to her, on his stomach.  Kristen laughed and rubbed his back.

"Wade kill you hunny?"

JC mumbled, with his face against the pillow.  Kristen laughed again and kissed the side of his head.

"I'm sorry my love."

JC flipped his head over to look at her as a tired smile came across his lips.

"How was the convo with your dad?"

"Fine." Kristen ran her fingers through his damp hair.  "I was right, my mom over reacted with the garage door."

JC chucked and closed his eyes, enjoying her fingers playing with his locks.

"Don't worry there is no alarm set on the clock so that we can sleep in."

JC stretched and rolled over on his side to look at her.

"What would I do without you?"

Kristen smirked and shrugged. "You'd die without me."

"Cocky aren't we?"

Kristen smiled.  "It's not cocky when it's the truth."

JC laughed and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him.
"Right...."

Kristen rolled her eyes and leaned up to kiss him.  "Go to sleep, you are dead.  You had a busy day today and we get to sleep in a bit tomorrow."

JC nodded and kissed her forehead.  "We don't have rehearsal tomorrow afternoon since he had it last night and it went well, so Justin wants to hit up the mall before sound check."

Kristen nodded as she reached over him and turned off the light.  "That sounds fine."

"Yeah you are fine."

Kristen smiled while rolling her eyes.  "That had nothing to do with what we were talking about but thank you.  I'll claim the randomness from being sleepy.  Now close you're eyes and go to sleep mister."

JC nodded as he yawned.  "Yes ma'am...Love you."

"Love you too sweetie."

They kissed goodnight and snuggled close to each other, drifting off to dreamland.

Chapter 23 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Chris and Lance plopped down on the bench, dropping their bags on the ground.

"Remind me again why we agreed to go to the mall with Justin?"  Joey groaned as he joined his bandmates, Lance and Chris on the bench.  Brittney sat down on her boyfriends lap before answering Joey.

"Because you guys wanted to go shopping for some new stuff."

"Come on guys I'm not THAT bad.  Look at you all, you all have bags!"  Justin whined, spreading his arms out pointing to the guys bags.

"Yes, but nothing compare to you."  Mike added as he scanned the area for fans.

"Whatever." Justin mumbled.

Kristen stood there as JC slide his arms around her waist from behind, putting his thumbs in her front pockets.  "Justin you have more bags than I do, and that says a lot."  Kristen pointed out.

"Everyone stop picking on meeee.  Not cool.  Don't pick on the young one."  Justin blurted out.

Kristen patted his arm. "Yeah yeah yeah, anyways Brittney and I need to hit up a store, you guys go to a shoe store or what not and we'll meet you there."  Kristen looked over at Mike, Tony and Lonnie.  "You three can stay with the guys, I know Britt and I will be fine."

Mike nodded as Brittney stood up from Lance's lap.  "Where you two going?"  Lance asked as he stood up.

"Uhh.."  Brittney stuttered, looking over at Kristen.  "We need to get some girl stuff."

"What kind of girl stuff?"  Chris questioned.

"Nothing you are into."  Kristen added.

"Riigghhhtttttt..." Joey said sarcastically.

"Tampons." Brittney blurted out.

"Uh huh...Since they sell tampons at the mall and everything." Chris said.

Brittney sighed picking up her bags in defeat.  "Fine, we are going to Victoria Secret."

All the guys' eyes lit up by the same. "Oh hell no you are not going alone.  We will have to come and approve."  Chris said jumping up grabbing his bags.

Mike laughed as the girls groaned.

"You don't want your pictures being taken of being inside Victoria Secret."

"Like I care?  Psh, I'm not letting my girlfriend go into Victoria Secret without me."  JC said while wrapping his arm around Kristen's waist.

"I agree with Jace on that one.  Have to make sure you don't get anything horrible."  Lance nodded as he took Brittney's hand and tugged on it.

"Let's go!"  Justin exclaimed while leading everyone off to Victoria Secret.

When Brittney, Lance, Kristen and JC walked up, Chris, Joey and Justin were already holding up underwear and bras up against each other, goofing around.

"Oh dear god..." Brittney mumbled and turned around when she didn't see Mike, Tony or Lonnie behind them.  The three body gaurds were sitting down on the bench in front of the store.

"You're not coming in to save us from these hormones monsters?" Brittney asked placing the one hand that Lance wasn't holding on her hip.

"Hey!  I resent that!" Lance said tugging on her hand.  Brittney rolled her eyes and looked back over to the body guards, who were shaking their head.

"Hell no.  o you thing.  If you need us call one of us and we'll come and get them out."

"Damnit...Well come on lets get this over with." Kristen said as she started to enter the store, heading to the back with JC's hand in hers.  Brittney and Lance followed, walking past the three guys still goofing around.

"Soooo what are we looking for?"  Lance asked.  Brittney turned around to look at him, and laugh.

"God you look like a kid in a candy store."

"Well, this is like a candy store..." Lance smiled.  Brittney turned around on her heels and opened a drawer next to Kristen.

"Bras.  I need a new white one and Kristen needs a new strapless one."

"Welllll than." Lance walked up to Brittney and placed his hands on her hips.  "Lets look at these white bras and I'll tell you which one would look best on you."

"Uh huh..I bet."  Brittney started looking through the drawer while Chris walked up to them.

"So Kristen, do you think my butt would look good in this?" Chris asked as he held up a pair of a pink lace trim cheeky panty.  Kristen rolled her eyes and went back to her search.

"O yes my dear Chris, your ass would look lovely.  I have that same pair, in black, white and hot pink."

Chris laughed as he walked over to Lance to show off his "new underwear".  JC wrapped his arms around Kristen's waist and pressed his body up against her back as he lowered his head to her ear.

"How come I haven't seen them yet?" he whispered.

Kristen laughed softly as she pulled a bra out from the drawer.  "I don't know why you haven't seen them yet.  I'm wearing the black one today."

JC widen his eyes a bit than moved his arms from around her waist.

"Oh really now?"  His fingers went into the back of her jeans, around the waistband and slightly pulled back, to try and see.  Kristen quickly turned around to face him and gently smacked his hands.

"Nuh uh."

"But but.." JC pouted and placed his hands on her hips.  Kristen smirked and kissed him.

"Maybe later...now let's go so I can pay for this, Brittney is already at the register."  Kristen turned around and grabbed his hand before continuing, "And get out of here before those three get us kicked out."

A light bulb went off in Kristen's head.  She paused in her steps and turned around to face JC.

"You how I told you I was wearing those black panties Chris was waving around?"

JC sighed and nodded his head.  "And you wont let me see till later..yeah. why?"

Kristen smirked and went to her tip toes to whisper in his ear.

"I have a matching lace bra to go with it....and I'm wearing it right now."

She went down, flat to her feet, to see JC's face.  His jaw was slightly open with his eyes widen.  He let go of her hands to rub his face.  "You are such a tease.  You are soo getting it when we get back to the hotel."

Kristen smiled, knowing her plan worked as she walked over to the register.

"And you love it baby."

JC groaned as he follows behind her mumbling under his breath. "Grandma...Grandma...Think of Grandma.."

Kristen laughed as she paid for the bra and put the bag in her hand.  She reached out and took his hand, lacing her fingers with his as they made their way out, gently pushing Justin, Joey and Chris out of the store.

"Thanks guys for leaving them with us."  Brittney glared over to the three bodyguards, who were chucking.

"Anytime...ready to go?"

They all nodded and started their way out of the mall and climb into the SUV to take them back to the hotel.  Chris reached into Kristen's Victoria Secret bag and pulled out the bra, holding it against his chest as Justin did the same thing to Brittney's bag.

"What do you think Joey?"  Chris asked as he placed his arms through the straps and held the bra in place against his chest.  Kristen and Brittney turned around to look at Chris and Justin, wearing their bras.

"Um is there something you two need to tell us?"  Kristen asked, raising a brow.

Justin smiled wide and shimmied his upper body.  Justin pulled the bra off and looked at the tag. "Ahh Britt is a C....handful's for Lance!  Way to go man!"

Brittney reached over and smacked Justin's arm, grabbing her bra in the process and throwing her bra back in the bag.  Chris laughed as he looked at the tag on Kristen's bra.

"OHH JACE HIT THE JACKPOT! D'S!" Chris chucked Kristen's bra at JC's head.  Kristen smacked the side of Chris's head, while he leaned over on Joey laughing.

"You guys are hopeless and need to get laid." Kristen said as she took her bra off of JC and placing it back in the bag.

"Soo Jace," Joey asked; laughing.  "How does it feel with two REAL D's?"

JC shook his head while rolling his eyes.

"Be mature."  JC said as he looked over at Kristen, seeing her not paying attention since she was talking to Brittney; he turned around in his seat to face the three.

"Amazing." JC lowered his voice and winked.

Kristen jerked around and smacked JC's arm.  "I heard that."

JC laughed as he rubbed his arm. "They asked!"

"Uh huh and if they ask for any other details, are you going to tell them?"

"What..like how each one is a handful, how soft they are till I turn you on, how delightful they tas-" JC started to say, but was stopped by Kristen placing her hand over his mouth.  The guys burst out laughing as JC smiled under her hand.  She smacked his other arm than turned her back to him to go back to Brittney.

"You're ass is in trouble Mr. Chasez."  She said with her back towards him.  JC set his hands on her back and gently moved them in a circular motion while smiling.

"I love youuuu."  He half sang.

"Mhmmm... We'll talk when we get back to the hotel."

Justin smirked as he pointed his finger at JC. "You're in trrooubblleeeee."

JC rolled his eyes as he gathered his bags, and Kristen's also, in his hands as he slid out of the SUV, he shifted the bags into one hand as he held his other one to help her out of the SUV.

"I'm sorry."

Kristen patted his cheek gently.  "We'll talk in our room."

JC sighed as he felt the fingers in his one hand slowly losing blood going to the tips from the bags.  He shifted them into the other hand as he wrapped his now free arm around her waist as they all walked up to the elevator and got on to head up to their floor.  JC's fingers slide under her shirt by her side, keeping his hand on her hip while his fingers moved in a slow circular motion against her soft skin.  Kristen kept to her convo she was having with Chris and Justin, not being interrupted by JC's touch.  They all broke up once they got on their floor to go shower and chill before sound check.  JC opened their hotel room door and put his back against the door to hold it open for Kristen as she walked in.

"Latch the chain on the door and lock it."

JC sighed as he tilt his head back, gently hitting the door and mumbled under his breath. "Crap. I'm in trouble."

He moved out of the doors way and placed the bags by the couch.  He walked back to the door, locking it and latching the chain.  He turned around and walked into the bedroom, where his girlfriend was standing with her hands on her hips with a smirk across her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."  JC said quickly.

"You should have kept your mouth shut.  I'm not mad."

JC let out a sigh of relief and walked over to where she was standing and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry.  I couldn't help it.  I wanted to brag about how wonderful my girlfriend's assets are."

Kristen laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I guess...if you claim you are so sorry..." She looked up to his blue eyes.  "You should show me how sorry you are."

JC smirked than licked his lips.  "I'd love to."

Before Kristen could say something back, his lips crashed to hers instantly.  Her arms wrapped around his neck as they kissed each other hungrily.  JC tilted his head to deepen the kiss as they slowly walked backwards to the bed.  The back of Kristen's legs gently hit the edge of the bed.  Not breaking their heated kiss, JC picked her up and gently tossed her down on the bed as he crawled on top of her.  Her hands slid up from under his shirt to feel his muscles along his stomach and chest.  She found the hem of his shirt with her fingers, and slowly pulled it over his head and dropped it to the floor.  JC's lips found their way down to her neck as his fingers traveled up under her shirt to feel her smooth skin against his fingertips.  He pulled off her tank top and placed his lips back to her neck, leaving a trail of kisses and softly sucking on the skin, causing a soft moan to slip from between her lips.  Her hands went down to the waist of his pants and fumbled with his belt before undoing the buttons and zipper.  She places her heels against his legs and pulled his jeans down to the floor.  JC's lips found their way back to her lips as he kissed her bottom lip before taking it between his teeth while he started working on her pants.  Kristen's fingers locked into his locks while he sucked and nibbled on her bottom lip, driving her crazy.  He pulled off her pants and lifted his head up, gently tugging on her bottom lip than let it go as he eyed her body.  A smile came across his lips as his hands roamed around her body.  His eyes traveled from the black lace bra with pink trim down to the matching lace underwear as he licked his lips and smirked.

"You look a lot better in those than Chris."

Kristen laughed as she opened her eyes to look at him.  "Thank you."

JC winked as his hand went behind her back to unclip her bra.  He went back to kiss her shoulders as he slid the straps off her shoulders and down her arms.  He kissed along her collarbone than started a trail of kisses down the space between her breasts.  His teeth bit down gently on the center of her bra as he lifted his head up and opened his mouth over the edge of the bed, letting her bra fall to the floor.  Her hands went to his waist as he started back to where he left off.  She quickly pulled down and tossed his boxers when his mouth found one of her breasts as his other hand found the other one.  Her fingers instantly went to his hair as she twirled his locks with her fingers, moaning his name, as he took turns sucking and kissing the two mounds on her chest.  His soft kisses traveled down her stomach to the edge of her underwear as his hands want to her hips.  He placed a kiss over the tattoo that she had on her lower right hip as his piecing blue eyes looked up into her lustful hazel ones.

"You know what's sexy?"  He set his lips over her tattoo again, kissing it gently before continuing; "Your star's tattoo peeking out from your underwear."

"Ooo.."

JC kissed back up her body till it landed back on her lips, taking her top lip first between his, than her bottom lip until his tongue ravished inside of her mouth.  Kristen arched her body into his, helping him as he slid her panties off of her body, not breaking the hot passionate kiss that was going on between them.  JC moaned into her mouth while they kissed the instant her body smashed against his.  His hands quickly went down to her thighs and spread her legs as his tongue danced against hers in their mouths, not able to control himself.  He quickly slid two fingers inside of her and felt Kristen gasp softly against his lips. His lips never left hers, kissing, nibbling, sucking, and tongue playing while her hips kept grinding against his hand while his fingers probing inside of her never ceased.  JC could feel her breathing quicken when he slid a third finger in while placing his mouth on her neck.

"Ohhh godd Josh..."

He closed his eyes as he felt her moaning vibrations from her throat against his lips.  He sucked the soft skin on her neck as his fingers kept working their magic till he couldn't take it anymore; he wanted her now.  Quickly, he pulled his fingers out and hovered him body over hers as he quickly thrust himself in her; causing them both to moan out each others name.  Kristen's nails ran down his back as he picked up the pace, both of them whimpering and moaning in pleasure.  She lifted her back off the mattress, arching her back as he thrust faster into her.

"Kristen, you feel soo good.  Sooo gooood."  JC groaned; closing his eyes having his forehead against hers.

"Ohh...Joshua..god..oh..unn..ohhh..uhh..mmm.." Her voice was barely audible as her walls tighten around him while his rhythm steadily increased.

"Oh god Joshua!" Kristen moaned loudly; running her nails down his back; causing JC to lose it.  He placed his hands on either side of her head while he exploded.

"Ohhhh Krissteenn."  His body trembled while he kept his body hovering over hers, struggling while his energy slowly slipped out of him.  JC rolled over; collapsing onto his back next to Kristen; both of them laying there trying to catch their breath.

"Sweet Jesus..." JC mumbled.

"Amen..."

JC laughed as he rolled over onto his side, placing his hand on her stomach.  His fingers lingered around against her skin, feeling the sweat droplets that formed from actions just before.  His lips fell against hers, kissing her softly, his swollen lips over hers.  She opened her eyes and looked at him with a small smile.

"I love you."  JC softly swept her hair off of her face with the back of his hand.

"I love you too Jace."

His eyes glanced at the clock and groaned, falling back on the bed.  "We have 30 minutes...I don't want to move or do anything, I want to stay here in bed with you."

Kristen rolled to her side and placed her hand on his chest.

"I wish we could just lay here all night also; but you got a job baby.  I'll take a shower first, than you can."  Kristen kissed him than lifted her head back up to look at him.  "And no, we will not take a shower together, you know it will happen again and we don't want Mike or any of the guys barging in the room because we are late or anything and being caught in the act, and you know it's the truth."

JC closed his eyes as he sighed.  "You're right....damnit..."

Kristen smiled.  "Sweetie, I'm always right.  Now just lay here and relax and I'll shower first, than you can jump in."

JC nodded as they kissed once more before she made her way into the bathroom.

 

 

After they both took terns taking showers, Kristen stood in front of the bathroom mirror finishing up her make up while JC finished shaving.  He slightly bumped his hip into hers after he saw her putting one of her brushes away.  She lifted her head up and caught his eyes in the mirror with hers.

"You're lucky I wasn't doing my eyeliner or mascara or your pretty little face would be nicked up."

JC smiled as he washed off his face, running his hands around his jaw to make sure he didn't miss anything.  JC watched her in the mirror as she squirted some gel like liquid into her hands; than ran her fingers through her hair.

"Ahhh that's the stuff that makes your hair smell good.  I didn't think hair products smell good."

Kristen kept working with her wavy curlyish hair with her hands; catching his eyes again in the mirror.

"Mhmm.  Bed Head stuff is the best."  She leaned over the sink, washing her hands than dried them off.  She reached for her perfume, spraying herself for the last touch than looked over herself in the mirror.  JC smiled as he wrapped one of his arms around her waist and pulled her in front of him.

"God you always smell so good."  He kissed her cheek, having both of his arms around her waist, slightly swaying from his left foot to his right.

"You always smell good too Chasez...minus after rehearsal and a show."

"Ahh thanks dear...I'll make sure I come to you next time I need an ego boost."

Kristen laughed as she turned around in his arms to face him.  She set her hands on his chest and went on her tip toes to kiss him.

"All for you babe.  Now come on, gets get our shoes on and grab our stuff and head on out."

JC rolled his eyes and stepped back, letting her walk past him and out of the bathroom.  He dragged his feet behind him and leaned against the wall, watching her slip on her flip flops and placing his cell, than hers into her pockets with their room key.  She pointed a finger at him as she spoke.

"Shoes.  On.  Feet.  Now."

JC fell onto the bed as he pulled his shoes over his feet.  Kristen went into her bag and pulled out a granola bar out of a box.  She walked over to where he was sitting, opening the rapper.  He looked up at her, putting his hands on her waist as she stood between his legs.  She slowly pulled a piece off the bar and held it in front of his mouth.

"Open."

JC opened his mouth as she set the piece she just pulled off the bar in his mouth.  He closed his mouth and chewed, then opened it back up once he swallowed, and continued to do that till she feed him every last piece of the bar.  She smiled as she watched him finish chewing up the last piece.  She cupped his face with her hands and kissed him sweetly.

"I love you."

JC smiled against her lips. "I love you too sweetheart....Did I tell you how amazing you were during sex?"

Kristen smiled and winked at him.  "Noopppeeee."

"Well...let me remind you, you were."  His hands went up to her face and pulled her towards him, landing a kiss against her lips.

"Come on Romeo, you got sound check to go to and I can hear Chris in the hallway."

"Oh I think I already had sound check."  JC wiggled his eyebrows and winked at her.  Kristen giggled and took a step back.

"Uh huh, well let's go before we, mostly you, get in trouble."

She placed her hand in his, pulling him up from the bed and making their way to the door.

 

 

Chris smirked as he leaned over and whispered in Joey's ear.  Joey nodded as he listen carefully, a smile coming across his face also.  Quickly, Joey and Chris pinned JC against the wall of the elevator, having his stomach against the wall.

"What the hell!?" JC exclaimed trying to free himself out of their grips.

Chris quickly pulled up JC's shirt, reviling his back.  "OO I WAS RIGHT!  Kristen got you gooood!"

"What are you talking about?"  Justin asked as he made his way over to see what the commotion as about.  Everyone gathered around to see the nail marks that were left all along his back.

"Oh dear god..." Kristen mumbled, covering her face by her hands.  JC quickly whipped around and pushed Joey and Chris away while everyone else was laughing.

"How did you know?" Brittney asked while laughing.

Chris crossed his arms over his chest as he tried his best to mock Kristen's voice.

"Ohhh Joshua..OOO Jace.." 

"And...Ahem..."  Chris cleared his voice as he did his best to mock JC.  "Ohhh Kristenn!"

Kristen leaned back against JC as blush formed on both of their faces.  As soon as the elevator doors open, JC and Kristen were the first to hurry off, while everyone lagged out behind them laughing.

"That and the headboard was banging against the wall.  Next time I'm going to ask to not have a room next to you guys."

Justin placed one hand on Kristen's shoulder, than one hand on JC's shoulder, setting his face between theirs.

"Jace you dawg, who knew you had it in you...and Kristen.. kiinnkkyyy...Not only are you feisty when you talk, but in bed also....nice."  Justin laughed while he squeezed both of their shoulders and walked around them to where everyone was standing.

"They are going to have a field day with this one."

JC looked down at Kristen as he took her hand. "Yeah, but it's because they are just jealous."

Kristen rolled her eyes laughing as they walked over to where Mike was talking to everyone.

"There are about 20 girls outside, do you guys want to sign anything or no?"

Joey shrugged.  "Sure why not.  It's only 20, won't take longer than ten minutes top."

"Only 20?  I'm surprised."  Chris stated.

Kristen patted his back.  "They are all probably in front of the stadium waiting for you all."

"Ahhh..True...smart one, kinky."

Kristen rolled her eyes and smacked Chris on the arm.

"Kinky Kristen...KK...niiceee."  Lance said with a smile.

"Haha I like it...okay Kristen, I mean Kinky Kristen and I will head towards the SUV and we'll wait for you all while you sign away to your adoring fans."

Lance wrapped his arm around Brittney's waist and pulled her towards him.  "Nuh uh, you're coming with."

"Yep. So are you."  JC tugged on her arm gently as he started making his way to the door.

"Uhh...Jace?"

JC looked back at her.  "They already know about you two its okay.  Just stay by my side."

Kristen nodded as they made their way out of the hotel, her hand clinging to his like it was a life line.  JC took her hand and shoved it in his jacket pocket so he could use it to sign autographs for the fans in front of him.  Her eyes looked around at the scene in front of them, watching the rest of the guys interact with their fans.

"Is that your girlfriend that I read about?"

Kristen's head snapped back to look at the girl who asked the question.  JC smiled as he handed the girl back the CD he signed for her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Yes; this is Kristen."

Kristen smiled at the girl in front of them and said hello.

"Oh my gosh; you two are such a cute couple."

"Aw, thanks dear."

JC smiled and kissed Kristen on her forehead.  Kristen looked around and saw everyone else going into the SUV.

"Sorry to cut this short dear, but we got to go.  I have to get this popstar on that SUV before Chris claims that JC is in there just to leave him behind...which he would soo pull."

JC laughed as he nodded his head and shook the girls' hand.
"That is true, he would.  Nice meeting you, hope you have a great night."

Kristen shook the fan hand and slightly shoved JC towards the SUV.
"Come on. Chop chop superstar.  You got sound check and a show to do."

"You're so abusive."  JC whispered.

Kristen smirked.  "You never complain in bed."

"Ha-ha." JC said dryly as he held the door open for her to hop in first, him to follow.

 

 

Brittney jumped back, smacking her back against the wall as Chris zooms past her and Kristen in the hallway on a razor scooter.

"Watch it Christopher!" Brittney yelled.

Chris laughed.  "Watch it Christopher!" He mocked her.

"Mature Chris, very mature.  Don't you have sound check anyways?"

Chris quickly stopped at the end of the hallway and started his way back towards them on the scooter.

"Mic. problems.  Mini free time till its fix."  Chris aimed towards them, acting like he was going to hit them but quickly pulled away at the last moment and zoomed past them; laughing.

"I swear I'm going to kill his ass."  Brittney said as she pushed herself off the wall.

"Not if I beat you to it first."  Kristen looked down at her cell than placed it back in her pocket.  "Hmm.. Free time..yet our boyfriends don't want to spend it with us?"

Brittney looked at her like she struck gold.  "True..how rude. Assholes.  Lets see what they are doing, which is moooreee important than us."  Brittney grabbed Kristen's hand and pulled her behind her, laughing while they made their way to the side of the stage.  They stood there, watching Joey and Chris race each other across the stage on their scooters while Lance, JC and Justin sat on the edge of the stage talking.  They both stood there, leaning their backs against the side of the stage while they watched them.

"So a fan pointed you out huh?"  Brittney asked as she pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear.  Kristen nodded.

"Yeah...Same here.  I like, froze.  I didn't know what to say, Lance had to answer yes for me.  I know its out in the open and they all know but its just different hearing it coming from one of their mouths."

"I know what you mean.  JC shoved my hand in his jacket pocket so I could hang on to him or something and when she asked I squeezed his side from inside his pocket so she couldn't see and answer.  I didn't know what she would say, or anyone.  I dunno, I'm so use to a ‘normal'...well..okay my life hasn't been normal with the shit in my past, but close to normal, and now this?  We both don't care what people say about us, but I'm always thinking and wondering what they are saying about me."

"Same here."  Brittney moved her eyes from the scooter racing scene and looked at the back of Lance's head.  She slightly shifted her feet to move into another position against the stage and sighed.  "How sad is this, I've been looking online and in magazines and tabloids just to see what they are saying.  So far nothing, but I can't believe I'm scooping down this low to see what they are saying.  I never cared, until now.  I mean, whatever we do can ruin or bring up their careers.....How scary is that?"

Kristen looked over at Brittney. "No way.  I've been looking up online and doing all that shit too.  Fuck, for now one, lets just do it together so we don't drive ourselves to insanity alone."

"I think we have already hit insanity."  Brittney said laughing, soon to be joined in by Kristen's laughter.

"True.  Very true.  They all have sent us way over the line since we meet them."

"They can send anyone to insanity...and anyways; I agree.  For now on, let's do that shit together so we have each others backs."

Both of their eyes went over to the stage and saw Lance throw his head back; laughing, as JC smacked Justin on the back of the head.

"Oh dear god who knows what he said now." Brittney shook her head.

"I don't think I want to know."

"Spying are we?"

Kristen and Brittney jumped; screaming; and turned around to see Mike behind them laughing.

"Fucking ass you scared the shit out of us!" Brittney exclaimed as she smacked his arm.

"What are you doing sneaking up on two ladies you dillhole."  Kristen smacked his arm.  Mike stood there holding his arms up laughing.

"What are you two doing standing here spying?" Mike asked as he placed his arms back down.

"We weren't spying jerk, just standing here bored since they are having mic problems."

"Are you two okay what happen!?"

Both girls screamed again when out of the blue the guys appeared behind them.  Mike burst out laughing as they both turned around coming face to face with the five guys.

"Son of a bitch!  Everyone stop sneaking up on us scaring us to death!"  Brittney smacked her hand against her chest trying to calm herself down.  Kristen leaned her hip against the side of the stage, placing her hand over her heart, breathing hard.  "What the hell did we do for you all too fucking keep scaring us today god damn."

Lance wrapped his arms around Brittney and pulled her against his chest. "I'm sorry baby I thought you heard us running over.  You scared us, we thought something serious happen when we heard you two scream."

"Something serious did happen!  Mike scared the shit out of us."

Lance chuckled as he held her tight.  "Oh my god I can feel your heart beating against my chest."  Lance buried his face into her shoulder laughing.  "Hunny calm down it's just us.  Breeaatthheee."

Brittney pinched Lance side as Chris and Justin burst out laughing.  Brittney pointed her finger at Chris.  "You're not an angel.  You almost attacked us in the hallway with that stupid scooter.  Kristen and I have to dive into the wall so you didn't run over our toes."

Chris stopped laughing and let a huge smile come across his face as Joey gave him a hand five.  Kristen tucked her hair behind her ears.

"You guys are idiots."

"You know you love us."  Justin piped in, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"That is what I make you to believe."

Justin put a hand over his heart, dramatically gasping with a shock and hurt look over his face.  Kristen patted his shoulder.

"Keep your day job.  Acting isn't for you."

"I'm hungry."  Joey whined.

"Go to the wardrobe room and go in my bag, there is a box of granola bars in there."

"You have a box of granola bars in your bag?"

Kristen shrugged Justin's off of her shoulders.  "Yeah, incase Brittney and I want a snack while you guys are off doing whatever; or if I have to take any of my meds cuz I have to eat something with them or I'll pass out, or as in this case I guess, you guys get hungry.  JC ate one before we meet you guys in the hallway to leave."

"I love you."  Chris grabbed Kristen and pulled her in a huge hug; leaving a wet kiss on her cheek than ran down the hall with Joey and Justin.  Kristen wiped her cheek than rubbed her hand on her pants.

"I swear he just licked my cheek." Kristen turned to look at JC.  "And you mister, way to comfort me after scaring me to almost a heart attack."

JC smiled and took a step closer towards her.

"I'm sorry."

Kristen pointed a finger at him.  "Lair.  You're sorry crap isn't going to help like in the hotel room."

JC snapped his fingers as Brittney and Lance laughed.  Kristen turned around to walk away but stopped when she saw Johnny walking down the hallway with some guy that seemed to have seen before, than it hit her.

"Oh my god."  Kristen nudged Brittney.  "That is that Kevin dude, the new PR."

"The gay guy?"

Brittney slightly elbowed Lance in the stomach and turned around to see.

"That isn't nice.  His name is Kevin and he is your PR, don't be an ass."

"I don't have anything against gay guys; I was just making sure it was th-..."

Brittney interrupted Lance by placing her hand over his mouth.  "Just hush."

Johnny and Kevin walked up talking, but stopped once they reached them.

"Ladies....Guys." Johnny said, closing the folder in his hands.

"You must be Kevin."  Brittney held out her hand and shook his hand.  "I'm Brittney."

"And I'm Kristen; very nice to meet you."  Kristen shook his hand as JC set on of his hands on her hip.  Kevin nodded his head while shaking their hands.

"Nice to meet you too and you must be Lance and JC."

Both the guys nodded and shook his hand.  "Very nice to meet you also, Johnny has said only good stuff about you."

"Where are the other three?"  Johnny asked, looking around.

"Ran to get a snack from Kristen's bag, they should be back around now."  As soon as the words left Brittney's mouth, Justin, Joey and Chris appeared from around the corner smacking each other.

"Justin, Joey, Chris, this is Kevin, you're new PR."  Kristen pointed out.  The guys stuck their hand out and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you."  Justin said, his voice muffled by being full of the granola bar.  Kristen rolled her eyes.

"Ignore that, he is always rude."

Justin reached over and pinched her arm.  Kristen smacked his arm back.  JC pulled Kristen to his other side and stood between Justin and Kristen to stop the fight.

"Anyways;" JC said looked at Justin than to Kristen.  Brittney intruded JC.

"We are all like family, so welcome to the family."

Johnny pulled out his cell while Joey and Chris started singing ‘We Are Family.'

"I have to take this call, guys, go to hair and makeup, Kristen and Brittney can you show Kevin around while I take this call?"

Brittney and Kristen nodded and turned to kiss their boyfriends.

"I'll meet up with you in wardrobe." Kristen mumbled against JC's lips as he kissed her again, nodding his head.

The guys walked off while Kristen and Brittney linked their arms with Kevin and showed him around the stadium till Jessica, the guy's wardrobe lady, asked for their help.  The three agreed and made their way to the wardrobe room.

 

 

"So you're a southern boy also?"  Brittney said as she shifted through Joey's racks of clothes, making sure all the pieces were together for each outfit.

"Yep, Texas."  Kevin hanged up a shirt on the rack.

"Sooo..." Kristen shifted the items on the rack in front of her to see Kevin.  "Is it true?  Everything is bigger in Texas?"

Kevin laughed.  "So far that I've seen."

"Damnit....and I got  Maryland guy....Knew I should of look for a guy in Texas."

"If I remember correctly, you told him his ‘hip thrusts do him justice.'"  Brittney pushed Joey's rack and went over to Lance's.

"Hey, I never said he was bad in bed." Kristen pointed a finger at Brittney while Kevin laughed.  "Such a joke women.  And anyways, from below the belt, he's from Texas than."

Brittney and Kevin burst out laughing.

"Oh my god I so have to tell Jace that you said that." Brittney blurted out.

"Go ahead.  He knows it's true." Kristen smiled as she moved through Chris's clothes.

"So the rumors are true about you two, you dating Lance and you dating JC."

"Mhm.  Kind of funny, well to Britt and I, that JC and I are both northerners, him from Maryland, I'm from Chicago, and Brittney and Lance are southerners, Lance from Mississippi and Brittney from Alabama." Kristen nodded.

"True on the dot.  Man if you hear anything let us know and we'll tell you if it's true or not....or just if you hear any good shit.  We love gossip."  Brittney added.

"Oh trust me, gossip is my specialty.  Anything I hear, instantly you two will know."

"You're going to fit in here well." Brittney patted his back.  "Now, big question, are you into sports?"

Kevin shrugged. "Eh...not really that big in it, but I'll watch it just to see a man in uniform.  Yum."

Kristen's head shot up and looked over at him smiling.  "Oh man you are in the same boat as Brittney and I.  You will fit in ffiiinnneee."

Chapter 24 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Kristen looked out the window of the bus, watching trees fly by.  A smile came across her face when they past the sign that she has been waiting to see all morning.

"Welcome to Illinois!"

Kristen sighed as she sat back in the couch and mumbled under her breathe; "Home Sweet Home."

"Excited to be home I take it?"

Kristen turned her attention from outside the window to the person who was sitting next to her, Chris.

"You have no idea."

Chris shrugged. "Nah, I think I do.  I get excited every time we go to Penn."

"Yeah...but."  Kristen looked back out the window.  "You get to see your family a lot, Well at lest, more than I do.  Last time we went to Chicago was 4 years ago, and that was for my papa's funeral."

"Really?"  Chris shifted on the couch to look at her.  Kristen nodded.

"Yeah, and before that it was 2 years.  Since my mom started drinking we just don't go anywhere because we hate going anywhere with her.  It really sucks, but...O well." Kristen shrugged her shoulders, her eyes not leaving the scene outside her window.  Chris sighed and took her hand in his.

"I'm sorry."

Kristen turned her head and looked at him.  "Don't be, it's all good.  Yeah it sucks, but than it just means when we finally see each other, it's just more special."

Chris gently squeezed her hand and smiled.  Kristen smiled and squeezed his hand back before looking back out the window.  Joey walked out from the backroom and plopped on the couch on the other side of Kristen.  He looked over at Chris than out the window to see what Kristen was looking at.

"Sooo.  What is today's plan on our off day?"  Joey asked, shifting around on the couch.  Kristen moved on the couch to lie down, placing her head on Joey's lap and her legs on top of Chris's.

"Um hello?" Chris asked spreading his arms out.  "What do we look like to you?"

Kristen smiled and wiggled her toes.  "You give better foot massages than Joey always....and his hands like to wonder.."

Chris laughed while Joey tried to pull of an innocent smile.  "My hands wonder?  Don't know what you are thinking girl."

"Yeah yeah yeahh.." Kristen waved her hand.  "Anyways to answer your question Joey, we're heading to the hotel, dropping off our stuff and changing.  Which to remind you, wear your swim suits because my sister has a pool and it will be open.  Than after everyone is ready, JC wants me to go to the gravesite of my grandparents since I haven't been there in like, 4 years.  I feel bad having you guys come to that, I want to do that part alone but JC doesn't want me to.  I visit their gravesite every time we come to Chi-town."  Kristen shrugged and looked up at Joey than to Chris.  "I was really close to my Papa, and he passed away 4 years ago.  Last grandparent I had left.  Worst part is I saw him die.  I remember before he died, he told me to visit him all the time and don't be afraid to talk to him."  A smile came across her face as she thought of memories of them together.  "He was such a crazy man.  We were known as double trouble.  We did pranks on our family members all the time and made up code names.  Something always went down when we were together.  We were always getting in trouble...we were such a team.  I went to him for advice so many times."  Kristen looked down at her nails and started to pick at them.  "He had me promise to visit him...I promised I would...and since he passed away, I haven't been to the grave site since.  I couldn't bring myself to do it.  Before we left for the airport on our last day here for that weekend, we went to his grave site...I wouldn't get out of the car.  Everyone else did but me.  I couldn't bare myself the pain.  I was having such a hard time to even believe that he was gone."

Chris kept rubbing her leg as Joey was playing with her hair.

"Don't feel bad munchkin.  Everyone takes death a different way.  And don't feel bad about going to the gravesite with us today, its something you want to do, something you should do.  You're going to kick yourself if you don't."  Joey twisted one of her curls between his fingers.

Kristen laughed.  "That is the same thing Jace said."

"Damnit I'm around him to much that I'm starting to sound like him.  I need to get away."

Kristen laughed while rolling her eyes. "Anyways; after that than we are hitting it up at my oldest sister's place, than stay there till whenever want to go back to the hotel and crashed or whatever."

"What the hell is going on here?"

Kris, Joey and Chris looked over to see Justin standing there with his hands on his hips with a smirk on his face.

"What dose it look like fro-bro?" Kristen asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"A party that I wasn't invited to!  How rude!"  Justin ran towards them and jumped on top of Kristen as a tickle war between the four started.  Laughter and giggles where heard all over the bus, which caused Brittney, Lance and JC to walk out to the front of the bus to see what was going on.  They stood there watching the four roll off the couch, landing on the floor as they kept continuing their tickle war.

"This looks like something I would see on the Animal Channel or something."  Brittney commented as she stood between JC and Lance.

"I don't think I want to know how this even started."  JC crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back against the wall watching Joey getting pinned down by the three; getting tickled.

Lance snickered.  "Was that Chris that just squealed?"

Brittney bit her lip to control her laughter.  "I think so.  That or Kristen."

"I think it was Chris."  JC added.

Lance wrapped his arm around Brittney's waist. "Is it just me, or is it a slightly freaky on how those two, Kristen and Chris, are so much alike." Lance questioned.

Brittney shifted her weight from one foot to the other and leaned against Lance's side.

"Oh no, I think it's slightly freaky also.  Their names being so close, both are loud, wild, crazy and hyper more than half the time, both pull pranks, both short, like the same music; yet Kristen likes all music so she gets with everyone on that one but anyways; both love hockey and football...how do you think they have that ‘sister-brotherly' bond....and Chris calls her mini me....she is really like his mini me."  Brittney turned her head to look at JC and smirked. "Sooo really, you are kind of like dating Chris."

JC turned to look at Brittney as he dropped his arms to his sides.  "I hate you now."

Lance chuckled and pulled Brittney to his other side.

"Say uncle!" Chris yelled while laughing after him, Joey and Justin got Kristen pinned to the ground.

"Never!" Kristen gasped between laughs.

"Okay than..."  Chris fingers went to her side while Justin and Joey tickled her feet.

"Stop! Stop!..okay okay uncle uncle uncle!"

Chris threw his hands up in the air in victory.  "Winners!  Guys 1, Kristen 0."

Justin, Joey, and Chris hand five each other as Kristen stayed down on the ground, laughter subsiding and trying to control her breathing.
"Bastards..." She mumbled under her breath.

"Awww you know you love us munchkin!"  Joey leaned over and kissed her cheek as the rest of the guys did the same.  Kristen gagged and rubbed her face.
"Gross.  Did you all three have to add a lot of slobber like dogs when you kissed my face?  Can't you do it like a normal person?"

The three looked at each other than back to Kristen.

"Nahhhh."  They said in union.

Kristen pushed them off her and sat up.  She cranked her head and saw Lance, Brittney and JC leaning against the wall laughing.

"How long have you three been there?"

"Since the beginning."  JC crossed his arms smiling.

"What?! And you didn't offer to help when I got attacked?!"

"Nahhh."  Brittney shook her head.  "That ruins the fun."

"Everyone is out to get me." Kristen pushed herself up from the floor and sat down on the couch.  "I knew it."

JC laughed as he walked over and sat down next to her on the couch.

"So anyways; happy to be home?"

"I don't think it is going to totally hit me till I get to my sisters house."

Justin sat down next to her and laid his head on her shoulder.  Kristen wrapped an arm around him and played with his curls.  "You guys will get along with my sisters well.  I can't wait till you meet them."

"I can't wait to meet them also."  JC kissed her temple and leaned back against the couch.

"Me either."

Kristen shot a look at Joey and pointed her finger at him.  "Don't even try to hit on my sister, Gene."

"Hey guys, we are about 10 minutes away from the hotel; you're body guards are already there and waiting out front for you."

"We better get our stuff packed up."  Brittney took Lance's hand and walked towards the back of the bus where their bags where at, Chris following them.

"You already packed?" JC asked.  Kristen and Justin nodded her head.

"I was asking Kristen Justin, but glad to know we won't be waiting on your ass."

"Shut up, you know you meant me but didn't want to sound rude with your girlfriend right hear, and just want to make her believe you were worrying about her."

Kristen chuckled and patted Justin's arm.  "Don't forget to change into your swimsuit."

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me."  Justin sat up and kissed her cheek and made his way towards the bunk area.

JC wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him, snuggling.

"I love you."

Kristen smiled as she leaned her head against his shoulder.  "I love you too."

JC patted her legs.  "Come on, let's get our bags and get to our room to get ready."

Kristen pushed herself up and laced her fingers with his and started singing "Sweet Home Chicago." by Foghat.  JC shook his head laughing.

"One of the many reasons I love you."

 

 

Kristen walked out of the bathroom, finishing tying the top of her bikini around her neck.  JC eyed her up and down while he pulled a tank top over his head.

"Can I play with your guitar?"  JC smirked.

Kristen raised a brow with a confused look on her face as she pulled her hair tie out of her hair, letting it fall down on her shoulders.

"Uh...I don't own a guitar..."

"Nooo.."  JC walked up and placed his hand over her right breast, covering the silver guitar that was on her suit.  Kristen smacked his hand after it registered in her head on what he meant.  They both to laughed.  "You're an idiot."

JC smiled.  "You love me anyways."

Kristen rolled her eyes while smiling and pulled her tank top over her and fixed her capris.

"I'm ready to go, you?"

JC nodded and tossed his wallet in her purse.  "So, gave site first, than to your sisters?"

Kristen nodded as she placed her sunglasses on top of her head.

JC smiled and kissed her.  "I'm glad you thought it over and agreed to go see your grandparent's gravesite, you know if you didn't you'd feel worse and kick yourself in the ass."

Kristen sighed and dropped her arms to her side.  "I'm glad you talked me into it."

JC kissed her and took her hand, giving her a slight squeeze.

"Let's go meet this crazy family of yours that you claim."

Kristen smiled and nodded.  "Lets go."

 

 

 

Kristen sat in silence as Mike drove the SUV through the grave site front entrance gates.  She started chewing on her bottom lip while looking down at her nails, picking at them.  JC saw her out the corner of his eye and placed his hand on top of hers and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"Calm down hunny, you're okay."

Kristen nodded and looked out the window, watching them drive past many headstones.  She sucked in a breath when she saw the bench and tree; which meant that they her grandparents grave site was around the corner.  She leaned over and placed her hand against Mike's arm.

"Mike you can stop here."

Mike looked back in the rearview mirror to catch her eyes.

"The directions you gave me say its up and around that corner."

Kristen nodded and swallowed hard.  "Y-yeah it is, but I just want to kind of be alone...and.."

Mike nodded his head and he pulled towards the side.

"No need to explain."

JC placed his hand on her knee and gave her a light squeezed as Joey placed a hand on her back.

"Want me to go with you babe?"

Kristen shook her head and looked at JC.  "Nah, I want to go alone.  I'll come back when I'm done."

JC nodded as he leaned in and gave her a kiss.

"Alright, we'll wait here if you need us."  Lance piped in as Justin opened the SUV's door for her.

Kristen nodded and slid out of the SUV and closed the door behind her.  Kristen shoved her hands in her pockets as she started to make her way up the road, looking around.  She started to chew her bottom lip as she looked around, seeing that nothing really as changed since last time she was here, her Papa's funeral, minus just more headstones than last time.  Seeing a small pebble on the ground before her, she gently kicked it to try and clear her mind.  After turning the corner around the tree, she took a deep breath and let it out, as she made her way across the grass.  She slowed her step when she saw her Grandma's headstone in front of her.  Kristen slowly squatted down and placed her hand on her Grandma's headstone; reading it.

"Hey Grandma...It's me..." Kristen brushed her hair out of her face as the wind blew.  "Hope you're not driving grandpa insane up there in heaven."  A small smile came across her face as she wiped a tear that tried to escape from her eye.  "Mom hasn't changed one bit."  Kristen sighed and looked back down on her Grandma's headstone.  "Wish you were still here.  Can't believe it has been 6 years, but I know you are in a better place, probably driving Grandpa insane.  Miss you."  Kristen kissed her fingertips and placed them over her Grandma's name.  "Love you."

Kristen stood up and moved over to the headstone next to her Grandma's and squatted down again.  "Hey Grandpa....It's me, Peanut."  Kristen smiled.  "I bet Grandma is making you insane up there, sorry about that.  You know deep down you love her."  Kristen softly chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.  "I still have the jewelry box that you made me out of wood and painted.  I actually have it with me, in my suitcase.  Nothing else can hold my jewelry, but really Gramps, did you have to write Peanut on it?"  Kristen set her hand on her Grandpa's headstone and slightly smiled, licking her lips, tasting a salty tear on her tongue.  "Of course you did, you put Peanut on everything you gave me."  Kristen looked up to the sky than back to her Grandpa's headstone, placing a kiss on her finger tips and placed them over his name.  "Miss you Grandpa.  Hope you are having fun.  Love you."

Kristen stood up and looked ahead at the bush that was about 25 feet away.  She wiped the wetness off her cheeks, knowing the hardest part was yet to come.  Kristen slowed her steps, as the bush came closer to her.  She gently kicked the small branch that was in her steps and froze when she saw his headstone.  She felt the tears already form in the corner of her eyes as she sat down Indian-style in front of his headstone.

"Hey Papa.." she choked out and took a deep breath; closing her eyes to calm herself down.  "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry.. I know I promised I'd come and visit a lot and I haven't been here since we laid you here to rest."  Kristen quickly wiped the tears off her cheeks.  "I'm so sorry...We haven't been up here to visit at all since 4 years ago when we came to visit you...which we all know how that ended during our visit...We don't go anywhere really anymore.  You know how we always traveled every summer; always having sweet summer vaca's...Yeah..we don't anymore..Mom hasn't changed her ways really, just got worse."  Kristen ran her hand over his gravestone and read the passage on it.  "She doesn't go to church anymore.  She claims ‘it does nothing for her anymore' so it's just daddy, shell and I that go every Sunday....Speaking of church I haven't been in 2 months."  Kristen ran her hand over her face.  "I know you are probably slightly disappointed in me on that one, but I do pray and once in a while read something in the bible, but I've been on this tour."  Kristen slightly shifted her weight on her legs and sight, placing her elbows on her knees with her chin in her hands.

"It's been...a life changing tour...really Papa, you'd be proud...But before al this life changing experience I'm going through, I hit a ruff patch.  Remember when I told you about a guy friend I had, named John?  Yeah...we started dating 2 years after you're death.  It started out great, but...you were right on one thing, not all guys are what they try to believe you that they can be."  Kristen bit her bottom lip hard and closed her eyes, letting a tear run down her cheek and fall to the grass.  "He just..changed just out of the blue Papa, just out of the blue.  No warnings, nothing.  He just started abusing me and I was stupid and didn't leave.  He threaten to kill me if I told anyone.  I was scared for my life.  H-H-He...he even rapped me."  Kristen buried her face in her hands.  "I can just see you're face right now.  I should of left when I had the chance, but I was stupid and didn't and just let him beat me to the point I can't even play softball anymore."

Kristen moved her hands from her face and looked up to the sky.

"Yeah I know...Softball.  You called me your softball player, had t-shirts so that everyone knew you had a granddaughter that played softball and never let me give up on my dream for trying to make it to the USA Softball team.  Well, we can kiss that goodbye.  My one ankle is so damage with tears and everything, which even surgery can't even fix all of it.  I didn't have surgery.  Why bother ya know?  No matter what, I won't be able to play softball, my dream, run...yeah I can't even run, I get sharp pains when I do.  I can jog to a limit than it hurts, but running, out of the question.  But really, why bother, even though we wouldn't be paying for it, John would be, it's not worth it really.  It's going to be swollen for the rest of my life so.." Kristen shrugged and tucked her hair behind her head.  "Why bother with all that crap, than have to be on crutches and all that shit.  You know how much I hate crutches."  Kristen slightly smiled.  "Gosh, remember that one time, I was on them for 2 months, and we decorated them with White Sox and Chicago Bears stickers so that they wouldn't be bare?...I still have those crutches.  Actually, mom and dad won't get rid of them since we all know I'm so accident prone."  Kristen traced her finger along the letters in his name.  "Gosh Papa, I miss you so much.  Life isn't the same without getting in trouble with you."

 

 

JC looked down at his watch than back out the window and sighed.  It's been 20 minutes and still no sign of her.  He slowly started the chew on his finger and looked towards the door.

"I'm going to go and see how she is doing."

Everyone looked over at him.  Brittney set the magazine that her and Lance were looking at on their laps and nodded.  "Gut feeling?"

JC nodded and looked over at her.

"Yeah...I got that feeling also.." Brittney placed her hand on JC's shoulder and squeezed it.  "I'll bet you she is at her Papa's site right now.  She told me she was saving him for last, knowing she would be at that one the longest."

JC nodded and patted Brittney's hand as he opened the car's door.

"I'll be back."

After hearing the many ‘ok's', he closed the door and follows the steps he remember Kristen taking when she first got out of the car.  He looked at the flowers that were placed at the headstones that he was passing by and shoved his hands in his pockets.  Cemeteries always gave him the creeps.  He turned around the bend and smiled when he saw her in the middle of the area, sitting down.  JC started to make his way over to her and stopped when he heard her talking.

"So, remember when I told you before about this thing called touring and how you would be all proud of me and shit?...So, Brittney, who is a best friend of mine, almost like a sister...You would soo like her if you met her.  She would get in trouble with us if you were still here.  Oh, but she does like that thing that they call a sport, but we can't stand it, NASCAR.  Don't ask me how she loves it, but she does.  Minus that and that she is a gator fan, she is okay."  Kristen rubbed her lips when she tasted the salty tear that fell on them.  "Anyways, so they are a singing group, *NSYNC, they actually came out a little after your death.  Pop music.  You would like them, they are a great bunch of guys, we all have this sister-brother bond.  Well I have that with all of them but one...Joshua, or as everyone call him JC, or Jace."

JC smiled as he kept watching her.

"Well let me tell you about the other guys before I tell you why not with Jace.  So there are five guys, Chris, Joey, Lance, Justin and as I told you before JC; Joey is a big flirt, party animal, yet is so much like a teddy bear.  Than there is Chris, jokester of the group, the prankster, always has a ball of energy, everyone claims that we could pull of being brother and sisters.  They say I'm his mini me.  Than there is Lance, Brittney is actually dating him.  They are perfect for each other.  I can see them together forever.  He is a true southern boy, born from Mississippi, he starting his own company, he has a really good head on his shoulders, loves country music and horse back riding...Oh my god do you remember when you came with us to Lake Lawn Lodge that one year and we went horse back riding and I claimed my house had the devil in him and you made fun of me for two weeks over it?  I still claim from this day he has the devil in him.  I can just see you snickering right now.  Anyways, now Justin; he is the baby in the group.  Sings the most solo's, he is a southern boy also, from Tennessee, he is very close with his mom.  He loves basketball, which oo guess who is his favorite player?  Michael Jordan.  I can see the brownie points he is winning with you right now."

Kristen sighed as a small smile came over her face.  "Now, about that guy I told you about JC...I told you he is the only one that I don't have the brother-sister bond with, and that is because we are together.  I'm in love Papa.  True love.  I know I've been in love before, but nothing like this.  He's....just...simplify amazing.  You would like him.  He is a gentleman, he treats me right Papa.  He is always there for me whenever I need him.  He didn't think of me different when I told him all about John and about mom."

Kristen ran her hands through her hair before she continued.  "He is ....there is nothing that can compare to how much I love him and how much he means to me and how amazing he is...He is...I think he is the one.  We've talked about it once, when he told me that I'm the one...Can you believe it?  Me?  Actually thinking about marriage?  Gosh I remember when I use to tell you all the time that I would never get married and you said you weren't surprise because there is no one that could tame me...Well shocking to us both..I think I found him."

JC smiled and took his hands out of his pockets as he made his way over towards her and placed his hand on her shoulder.  Kristen looked up as she brushed away the tear that started to fall and slightly smile.  Kristen patted the spot next to her and JC sat down and took her hand on his lap.

"How long you been there?"

JC leaned over and brushed the other falling tear with his thumb.  "When you started to talk about the tour.  I didn't want to interrupt."

Kristen rolled her eyes as her fingers laced with his.  "You just wanted to hear what I was going to say about you."

JC smiled as he rubbed the top of her hand with his other hand.  "Well..that too."

Kristen looked up at her Papa's headstone.  "Papa, remember the guy I told you about, JC?  Well this is him."  She turned her head and locked eyes with JC.  "I told you he is always there when I need him....I wish you could of met him Papa...You would of loved him."

JC smiled and leaned over to kiss her cheek.  "I wish I met him also babe."

Kristen squeezed his hand and pulled them out of his.  She kissed both her finger tips and placed them over his name engraved on his headstone.

"I promise it won't be another 4 years till I visit you again.  Miss you Papa...Hope you're not causing to much trouble without me.  I'm your Peanut forever.  I love you."

Kristen stood up and brushed off the grass on her capris.  JC stood up behind her and pulled her into a hug.  Kristen sighed as she held him tight, burring her face into his chest.  JC set his chin on top of her head.

"You okay sweetie?"

Kristen shook her head and leaned back to look up at him.  "More than okay...I feel better now.  Thank you."

JC smiled as he leaned down and kissed her.  "You're welcome....Ready to go to your sisters."

Kristen smile and nodded.  "You know it."

They both kissed once more as JC brushed the wetness of her cheeks with the palm of his thumbs.

"Than let's go..." JC smirked as he took his hand in hers while they made their way back to the SUV. "Peanut."

 

 

 

 

Kristen stepped out of the car onto the driveway that carried so many memories.  She looked up to the blue house and smiled.  She remember running around in the grass beside her with her nephew when she was younger.  She looked at the garage that she could see far up ahead of them; the garage that they many times got on the roof with a latter and would jump off into the pool.  She remembered when her brother-in-law first made her do it; she is afraid of heights and was soo scared, but he was right.  Right after he shoved her to fall into the pool, it was so much fun.  Than the memory of the day she was moving, they all stood here, right where she was standing, crying.  It was on her list as one of her "worst days of her life."  Kristen saw the wooden gate in front of her and almost started laughing.  Oh the many times her and her nephew thought they could walk across it like a balance beam, and the many time of having to open and close it to sneak into the neighbors to get the basketball, that they swore had a magnate connected to the basketball; on how many times they had to go over and get the ball back.  Kristen walked over to the wooden gate that was next to the house and opened it so they could walk into the back.

"Shouldn't we go to the front door?" Joey asked.

"Pshh."  Kristen unhooked the latch and swung it open for everyone to come in.  "Every time when I lived in ILL, and my sister held a BBQ, she'd tell us just to go threw this way, and anyways, everyone is probably out here anyways, no one would hear the doorbell."

After everyone walked past the gate, Kristen hooked it to the latch and held onto JC's hand as she made her way down the driveway towards the garage; where the deck was next to; where she knew everyone was at, or either in the pool besides the garage.  Kristen squeezed JC's hand with excitement as she led everyone down the driveway.  A smile appeared on her face when she saw everyone on the deck.

"DON'T WORRY EVERYONE; YOU'RE FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD IS HERE!!!"

Everyone behind her snickered, as everyone on the deck turned around and saw her; smiles appearing on their faces just like the one on Kristen's.  Kristen let go of JC's hand when she saw the small little blonde hair girl come running as fast as she could towards her.

"AUNTIIEE!!"

Kristen went down to her knees as the little girl jumped into her arms wrapping her small arms around her.  Soon Kristen was on the ground with two boys on top of her, squeezing each other to death with hugs and kissing all over each other's faces.  Kristen laughed as she tried to push herself up, with the three still hanging on her.

"Nice to see you three too."

"Auntie Krissy I have missed you a lot!"

Kristen smiled as she pulled her youngest nephew, DJ, into her arms for another hug.

"I have missed you too kiddo.  Wow have you grown up!"

DJ stood proud as he puffed out his chest.  "Mommy says I'm a big boy now."

Kristen laughed as she stood up and rubbed his head.  "Well your mommy is right; you are a big boy now."

Brian gave Kristen another hug.  "I'm almost as tall as you."  Brian said with a smile when they pulled away.  Kristen rolled her eyes and flicked his ear.  "Don't be an ass.  I can still kick your ass."

Kristen felt tugging on her capris; she looked down into the blue eyes of her niece. "Yes Erica?"

Erica moved behind her, poking her head out from behind her and pointed to the guys in front of them.  "Who are they?"

Kristen laughed softly to herself; she totally forgot that they were there.  Kristen smiled.  "They are my friends.  Erica you remember Brittney."  Erica nodded.

"Hey sweetie, how have you been since last time I saw you?  You are becoming such a big girl also."

Erica nodded.  "I'm good" She mumbled as she stayed hiding behind her aunt.

"And these are the guys; that is Joey, Chris, Lance, Justin and JC; guys these are my nephews, DJ and Brian, and my niece Erica."  Kristen set her hand on top of Erica's head.  "She's a little shy, but she'll open it later once she gets to know you, don't worry."  The guys nodded as they held their hands out for Brian and DJ to give them hand fives.

"Hey guys, Kristen has talked so much about you guys.  Glad to finally meet you."  Lance said as DJ gave him a hand five.

"Did you forget someone bitch?"

Kristen turned around to see her two older sisters standing there.  Kristen smiled.  "Nope, I saw the three people I wanted to see....HAA just kiddinggg!"

Kristen hurried over to her two sisters and engulfed them with a hug.  "I've missed you guy's soo much."

"Missed you too Kris." Karen said as she stepped back from the hug.  "God you have grown up so much since last time I saw you."

Kristen smiled and laughed.  "And..you look the same....where is Dave?"

Karen pointed up the deck.  "Getting the grill ready."

"Ahh.." Kristen turned around and waved the guys over.  "Kar, Gene, this is Brittney, Gene you remember her...and these are the guys, Joey, Chris, Justin, Lance; Brittney's boyfriend, anddd..."  Kristen reached for JC's hand and held it.  "This is my boyfriend JC....and these are my two older sisters, Karen and Gene."

"Ah, the JC I heard all about, who must be screwed up in the head to want to be with my sister." Karen said as she held her hand out shaking his other hand.  Everyone laughed while Kristen rolled her eyes.  "Oh bit me Kar."

Karen smacked Kristen on the shoulder and they both started laughing.  "Well come on up on the desk, we have some food and drinks ready, sit anywhere you like." Karen said as she made her way to the deck up the stairs.

"Before on the last step at the top, its such a doozy..right Kristen?" Gene said laughing, soon was join by Karen and Dave's laughter while Gene made her up the stairs.

"Shut up!"  Kristen climbed up the stairs holding onto JC's hand.  She stopped by the last step and took a wide step over it to the top of the deck.

"Still afraid of that step?"

Kristen rolled her eyes and looked at Dave.  "Don't be an ass just like your wife."

Dave laughed and pointed the step out to the guys.  "Every time she goes up or down these stairs she always fumbles, misses, or falls over it.  Never fails."

"She's done that many times getting on and off the bus." Joey said in-between laughter.

"That sounds like the dos-dos we know."

"Dos-dos?"  Chris asked

Kristen rolled her eyes as she sat down on the bench by the table, JC sitting down next to her.  "Stupidest nickname I ever got."

"Ouu do tell the story!" Chris exclaimed sitting down on the other side of Kristen.  "We love Kristen stories."

"It's soo dumb." Kristen said as she picked up her niece and sat her on her lap, wrapping her arms around her as JC wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"She was about...I believe 3, and my friend CJ was over.." Gene started till Kristen interrupted.

"How is CJ?  I haven't heard from her since Easter when she texted me wishing me a Happy Easter."

Gene rolled her eyes.  "CJ is fine. Now shut up and stop trying to interrupt the story."

Chris placed his hand over Kristen's mouth. "I wanna hear this!"

Kristen sighed and rolled her eyes.

"ANYWAYS;" Gene continued.  "She was about 3 and I had little peanut sitting on the kitchen table in front of me, and CJ and I were feeding her Doritos, and she just kept calling them dos-dos, so we started calling her that.  She would actually answer when we called her dos-dos."

Justin laughed.  "I'm sooo calling you that for now one."

Kristen narrowed her eyes at Justin.  "Don't you dare Timberfake." She mumbled behind Chris's hand.

"Who was little peanut that you mentioned in the story?" Joey asked.  Kristen groaned trying to pull Chris's hand off her mouth.  When she finally did she yelled over to Dave. "SO Dave! How about them White Sox!"

Dave laughed while pointing at her with one of the grilling tools.  "You are soo on your own kid."

"Ahh that is her family nickname.  She's been called that since the day she was born; she actually thought it was her name since that is what we all called her tha;t before she started Pre-K we had to tell her that her real name was Kristen." Karen said.

Gene went over and pinched Kristen's cheek.  "She was soo tiny when she was a baby and soooo cutteeee."

Joey grinned. "Peanut huh?"

"I swear to god if you ever call me that I'll kill you.  My family hasn't called me that in years."

"Well..we can change that." Chris added.

"Seriously, I hate you both.  I thought sisters were supposed to be nice to their sisters!  JC was the only one who knew about the whole Peanut nickname."

Erica turned around to look at Kristen. "Auntie can you push me in the swing?"

Kristen looked down.  "You know how you swing...you are just lazy."

Erica giggled. "Pleasee Auntieee."

Kristen stood up and placed Erica on her hip.  "Will do, anything to get away from these meanies."  Kristen leaned over and kissed JC on the cheek and walked over to the stairs, slowly stepping over the top one and made her way down.  Dave laughed and walked over to the grill as Karen and Gene sat down around the table.  JC looked around the yard, being the man he is.  "You got a nice backyard Karen."

Karen handed him a beer as she passed ones out to everyone else.  "Thank you, I enjoy it myself; it's where I throw the rugrats out when I want them out of my hair...You don't know how many times when Kristen was over, I'd toss her out here with her nephew to play for hours."  Karen looked over to the kids playing in the back. "Bri get off your brother!"

Kristen laughed as she pushed her niece on the swing. "I told you!"

"So you all are really close?"  Lance said as he took a sip of his beer.  Gene nodded her head. "Yeah we always have, of course it is hard when we live millions of miles away, but we do our best.  We're best friends.  People think we are friends more than sisters, especially with the age difference, but it is all good.  We're there for each other; we actually got a lot closer the past two years..." Gene looked at them all.  "You guy's know all about that don't you?"  They all nodded in unison.

"Yeah we were pretty much in shock when we were told."  Joey said.

"Didn't you use to live in Florida?  I believe I remember Kristen mentioning about that." Justin added.

"Yep, I hated it but I had to move.  Only reason I would ever stay if for my sisters, Kris and Shell, but the shit that was going with our mom, whom I don't get along with at all, I had to move away.  She was the reason I even moved down there in the first place."  Gene shook her head.  "It's so sad but whatever."

"Yeah we know the whole thing about your guys mom, really fucked up, no offence."

"None taken."  Karen looked at them.  "I don't know how you guys did to her, but thanks.  We haven't seen that spark in her eyes since the whole John thing."

"You don't have to thank us man, we all love her like a sister.  We feel bless to have her in our life."  Chris said.

They all looked out and watched Kristen jumping on the trampoline with her nephews and nieces, all four of them laughing over something that happened.  JC smiled while watching her before he spoke; "They all seem really close also."

"Brian and Kristen were inseparable when Kristen used to live up here.  They lived about ten minutes from us.  I use to work during the day and our mom would watch Brian, so they were together just about everyday and DJ just loves everyone, but he really does look up to her, he claims he wants to be a baseball player just like her, so we'll see on that one."

"Kristen just about almost helped me raised Erica.  When I was living in Florida, whenever I needed her to pick her up from gymnastics, school or to baby-sit cuz I had school or work, she was there.  She actually would get dirty looks when she took her out.  People thought Erica was her child...Kristen can be a smartass and a pain in the ass, clueless 99% of the time, a total ditz and klutz, but she really is a sweetheart and cares for her family and friends more anything.  She puts others in front of her."

They all jerked their heads when they heard Kristen scream.  Kristen was running towards the deck, having the three kids running behind her, something in Brian's hand, laughing while they chased her.
"GET IT THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Kristen screamed while running up the steps, tripping over the ‘famous step' she always trips on and stumbled over to the guys; they all started laughing.  Kristen fell onto JC's lap freaking out as her nephews and niece ran up to them. "OH my god get it away get it awayyy!!!"

"What is it?" Joey asked, leaning over to see what was in Brian's hand.  Brian smiled and opened his hand a bit. "A frog."  A roar of laughter came from everyone around the table, besides Kristen.

"You're afraid of a frog!?" Justin choked out while leaning over on Chris, laughing.

"Oh my god Brian put it back in the grass now!  This isn't funny!"

Brian smiled and held his hands out to her. "Come on you know you want to touch it."

"Bri go put it back in the grass and go wash your hands." Karen said while laughing.

"Aww mannn no fun."  Brian walked away and placed the frog in the grass and walked inside to go wash his hands.  JC wrapped his arms around Kristen, still laughing.  He kissed her cheek.  "The frog won't kill you."

"Shut up.." Kristen mumbled.  "I don't like them."

"What do you hate more..." Brittney reached over for the BBQ sauce and waved it under her nose.  "Frogs or Barbeque sauce."

Kristen shoved the bottle away as she started gagging.  "Oh my god get that nasty shit away from me!"

They laughed while Brittney squeezed the bottle so a whiff of the Barbeque sauce under Kristen's nose, causing her to gag more.

"I hate you I hate you.  You know I HATE Barbeque sauce.  It taste horrible and smells horrible."

Brittney placed the bottle back on the table and leaned against Lance.

"Oh I know, and it still kills me on how much you can't stand it.  I think you are the only person I know that gags over the smell of it."

Kristen rubbed her nose.  "It smells horrible!"

Lance put his arm around the middle of Brittney's back.  "I think you are the only person I know that hates Barbeque sauce with passion."

"Well, now you do."  Kristen eyed Brittney down and motioned with her finger going across her neck, hinting that Brittney will die later.

Brian came bouncing out of the house and over to the table were everyone was sitting. "Mommmm can we all go swimminggggg?"

"Yes hun that is fine."

"Krisstteeennnnnn?"

Kristen looked around the table at everyone, knowing the question her nephew was going to ask her.  "Want to go swimming?"

"Heck yes I'm in!" Joey stood up and took off her shirt as everyone else got up taking off their shirts.  Brittney and Kristen pulled off their capris and placed them down on the table by their shirt.

"YOU have a tattoo!?" Chris pointed to Kristen and Brittney's hips.  They both looked down at what Chris was pointing to and than looked up. "Uhh yeahh..you didn't know?"

"Duddee.  I didn't know you had a tattoo either!  Let me seeee!" Justin pushed Chris aside to see a red heart tattoo on Brittney's left hip, and three stars; one star outline in lack and one small black star on each side of the bigger on; on Kristen's right hip.

"Badass" Joey added as he looked at the two tattoos on the girls with Justin and Chris.

"Dude, if you two want to get another one let us know!  We'll sooooo go with and get one with you."

"We've had tattoos for like, seven months...Where the hell have you guys been?  Lance and JC know." Brittney said while she reached for Lance's hand.

"Well of course THEY know.." Joey said while wiggling his eyebrows.

Kristen laughed and smacked Joey's shoulder.  "Will do Justin, will do.  Now let's go swimming."  They all made their way down to the stairs.  Chris turned around once he got to the bottom and held onto Kristen as she started going down the stairs.  "Don't want you to trip."  Chris laughed and ran off to jump into the pool with the rest.

"Ass!"  Kristen said as JC wrapped his arms around her waist from behind; laughing; and kissed her cheek.

"You're so sweet when you're with your nephews and niece...it's cute."

Kristen smiled and turned her head to look at him. "Thank you."

"You're good with kids."  JC kissed her.  Kristen looked into his eyes when they pulled away from their kiss.  Kristen rolled her eyes as JC chuckled when they heard Kristen's older sisters whistle.

"Grow up!" Kristen yelled.  JC turned her around and slightly pushed her forward and slapped her ass. "Move your cute ass and get into the pool."

Kristen smirked as she swayed her hips while walking over to the pool.  JC groaned as he followed her.  "You're going to be the death of me."

Kristen giggled and turned around to face him and kissed him before jumping into the pool.  JC rolled his eyes as he jumped in the pool after her.

 

After hours of playing pool volleyball, and basketball on the driveway; they spent the rest of the night sitting around on the deck just hanging around while eating and relaxing; telling stories and cracking jokes on each other.  They all stayed on the deck till it got dark and they all decided it was time to go.  Everyone exchanged hugs, goodbyes and thank yous when Mike pulled up in the driveway to pick them up.  JC stood by the door, leaning against the van waiting for Kristen while she was the last to say goodbye to her family.

Kristen wiped the tear that escaped from her eye. "I can't believe its 11 at night already...Gosh it seems like I just got here."

The three sisters pulled themselves into another group hug.  Kristen lightly laughed while she wiped her tears from her eyes again. "Damnit Kar why do you have to be the emotional one, you got me and Gene crying."

Karen laughed while wiping her own tears.  "Oh shut up.  Get going before I chain you so you can't leave."

Kristen quickly gave each one a hug, kiss, and exchanged I love yous before starting to make her way to the van.

"Hey Kris."

Kristen turned around to look at Gene.  Gene slightly smiled; "I'm happy you found a good guy.  Don't lose him."  Kristen looked over at JC than back to her sisters.

"Trust me...I wont...love you both.  I'll email you both tomorrow. Bye sissys."

Kristen walked towards the van wiping her eyes.  JC pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head.

"You okay?" he whispered in her ear.  Kristen nodded and looked up at him and gave him a kiss.

"I'm good...let's go."

They climbed into the van and everyone waved goodbye while Mike pulled away and started his way back to the hotel.  Once they got back to their hotel, everyone said their goodnights and parted their ways into their rooms.  Kristen tossed her bag onto the couch once they walked into their room.  She tilt her head side to side, cracking her neck while she stretched her arms over her head, feeling her sore muscles half yelling at her to stop, and the other half yelling at her to keep stretching as it was feeling good.  JC walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her back against him.  Leaning his head down, he placed a couple of soft kisses along her neck.

"Mmm...chlorine..." He joked.  Kristen laughed and placed her hands on top of his.

"Next time I'm at the mall, I try and see if I can find lotion and perfume that smells and taste like chlorine."

JC chuckled and placed a couple of kisses along her cheek and ear as he pulled her closer to him.

"Sooo...?"

JC kissed her ear again, having his lips linger against her skin. "Sooo?"

Kristen turned around in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Did you have fun?"

JC smiled looking down into her hazel eyes, which had more tint of green in them due to the shirt she was wearing.  "Yes I did."  JC slid his hands in her back pockets.  "You were right about your sisters, being laid back and everything.  It felt good just to hang and not being treated differently just because I'm "famous" and all that shit.  And to believe I was nervous when we first got there."

"You were nervous?"

JC nodded.  "Of course, I'm meeting part of my girlfriend's family.  I know how close you are to your sisters and how much their option means to you and everything.  They were more of a mom than your mom was to you."

Kristen smiled and went on her tiptoes to kiss him.  "Well they liked you a lot.  I was told not to lose you."

JC leaned down and kissed her forehead, than her nose, her cheek than to her lips.  "Trust me...You won't lose me because I don't want to lose you.  I love you."

Kristen smiled and stared into his blue eyes.  "I love you too."

"I couldn't help but smile every time you were with your nephew and niece...It really was the cutest thing ever.  You were amazing with them.  When we first got their and they attacked you to the ground, I didn't think it was able, but I fell in loved with you more."

All Kristen could do was smile and kiss him to that response.

JC winked and gently tapped her ass with his fingers, which were still in her back pockets.  "Let's go shower and get this chlorine off our skin and hair."

"I like how you think Mr. Chasez."

"Good." JC pulled his hands out of her back pockets and turned her around with his hands on her hips and gently pushed her towards the bathroom with him behind her.  JC closed the bathroom door with his foot once they walked in.

"You know...that little strut you did while we were walking to the pool wasn't nice."

Kristen smiled innocently.  "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Uh huh..." He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it in a pile on the other side while she pulled hers off and tossed it by his.

Kristen giggled while she pulled her shorts off and tossed them to the pile they were starting.  "Really baby, I don't know what strut you are talking about."

JC's eyes traveled up and down her body while she stood there in just her bikini.  He reached out and set his hands on her hips and pulled her towards him and kissed her.  His finger lingered down to her lower hip as he softly traced her tattoo with his finger tip.

"You know...this is sexy.."

"Hmm?" She looked up at his face as his eyes shifted from her hips to her eyes.

"Your tattoo....I dunno how to explain it but...you look so sexy with it...Especially when its just peeping out from your jeans or like right now...your swimsuit...It's just..hot."

Kristen placed her hands on his hips and kissed him.  "Well you are just hot and sexy all around."  Her hands moved from his waist to the front of his trunks and started to untie them.  She shrugged them off and let them fall to the floor.  Her eyes checked him out, from head to toe and she smiled.

"Yep..even when you're naked."

JC felt a slight blush rush to his cheeks.  His fingers tugged on her suit bottoms off her hips and let them fall as his hands rose up and undid her top and just let them drop down to where the bottoms of her swimsuit lay.

"Mmm..and the same to you too baby."

Kristen winked and turned around getting into the shower.  She looked over to him from over her shoulder.

"You coming?"

"Shit you think I'd turn down seeing you naked, better yet, naked with water?....Right."  JC climbed in and closed his eyes when he felt the water run down his body.  Kristen leaned over and took his shampoo, squeezed it in his hands than rosed to her tip toes and rubbed it in his hair.  JC closed his eyes and smiled as her fingers massaged along his scalp.

"Godd you have magic fingers..."  He mumbled as her fingers worked through his hair and scalp.  Kristen smirked.

"Hmm..you've never have said that while they were in your hair...you have while they were around something else."

A soft groan came from his lips and he placed his hands around her hips.  He opened one of his eyes half way.

"You are such a tease..."

Kristen kept the smirk on her face.  "You know you love it...now close your eyes, time to wash it out."

He closed his eyes as he was told and let her pull him under the water as he worked her fingers in his hair getting the shampoo out.  Soon she gently pushed him back out and repeated with his conditioner, than pulled back under to rinse it out.  JC looked down at her while he was taking his turn on washing her hair.

"You know, you can wash my hair anyday."

Kristen laughed than coughed and spit out some of the soap that got in her mouth from laughing.

"Uh huh.  We'll have to see about that babe."

JC smirked as he looked down at her body, watching the water and shampoo roll down her soft skin, which he knew now probably smell like strawberries from her shampoo.  He ran his hands through her hair and pulled her close to him as he attacked her lips with his.  Instantly her arms flung around his neck and her fingers went to his hair as he pulled her body against his.  He slowly moved her back up against the wall the instant her head tilt slightly to her right to deepen the kiss.  His hands went to her stomach and roamed around her naked skin as his lips went to her neck.  A soft moan came from her lips as her fingers dug in his hair.  JC opened his mouth slightly, sucking on the skin on her neck as his hands cupped her breasts and gently rubbed them.  Kristen moaned his name, which caused chills to run up and down his spin.  His mouth went back to hers, hungrily.  Her teeth captured his bottom lip as she gently nibbled on it, causing him to rub her breasts harder as he moan out her name.  She kept one hand in his hair as the other one ran down the side of his body while her mouth went to his neck, leaving trail of kisses along his adams apple, knowing how it drove him crazy.  Her free hand wrapped around his dick and she felt his hands squeeze her breasts as his forehead went against hers with his eyes closed.  She could feel his breath against her cheek as she started to pick up her pace with her hand.

"S-s-shhit Kristen."

Her hand quicken up the pace as she felt him slightly tremble in her hand.  Kristen slightly tilted her head up and kissed him while whispering against his lips. "Ready?"

JC nodded and took a breath to collect himself.  Her opened his eyes and picked her up with his arms and pinned her against the shower wall.  Her legs wrapped around his waist as her arms went around his neck, her fingers instantly digging in his hair.  JC placed one hand on the wall beside her head as he used his other hand to guide himself into her.  A gasp came from both of their lips after he was fully into her.  He griped her waist as he started pumping slowly into her.  Her fingers slightly tugged on his hair as she moaned his name with passion.  JC bit his lip as he quicken his pace; the sound of her moaning his name drove him crazy every time.  His lips went to her neck, sucking and kissing the soft; wet; skin.  He could feel her breathing getting heaver in her throat as his lips attacked all along her neck to her collarbone.

"Ohh..gooddd Kristen...you feel soo damn good."

JC started kissing her shoulders and gently bit the skin right by her collarbone.  Kristen placed her arms on his shoulder and dug his nails into his skin, pushing her head back against the wall as she slightly arched her back with her eyes closed. 

"F-f-fuckk Joshua...D-d-don't stoppp."

JC's' hips started moving faster and harder into her while gripped her hip, tugging it forward to deepen it.  His forehead went to hers, mouth partly open, his breathing quickening as he was close and could feel that she was just about there with him.

"Ohh Jaceee!"

"Goodd..K-Kristennn..Shit."

Her nails ran down his back.  He could feel her body tighten around him as they both moaned each others names; their bodies letting lose at the same time.  JC stood there, having her pinned up against the wall with his forehead against hers while waiting for both of them to come down from their high and for their bodies to relax.  JC left a trail of kisses from her forehead, to her cheek, along her jaw line than to her lips.  He slowly opened his eyes and watched her open hers.  A small smile came across her lips, which caused him to smile and kiss her again.

"I love you."  He mumbled against her lips as he kissed her.

She could feel the soft vibrations of his lips against hers when he talked.  She couldn't help but smile and kiss him again.  "I love you too."

He slowly pulled himself out as he set her down onto her feet while kissing her.  He pulled her under the water with him than turned of the water.

"Mmm..you were amazing."  Kristen said as she wrapped her arms around his waist loosely.

"No..You were amazing."  He slid his arms under hers as he placed his hands on her hips.  She went up to her tiptoes and gently kissed his lips as she slid out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off.  He followed her steps and grabbed himself a towel also to dry off.  She wrapped the towel around her body after drying off and grabbed another one, bending over while rubbing her hair with it to dry towel it.  JC smirked while he dried off, which right after he was done; rolled up his towel and smacked her ass with it before wrapping it around his waist.  Kristen slightly jumped and stood up, turning around to look at him.

"Excuse me?"

JC smiled innocently and kissed her.  "Couldn't help myself, it's just to nice."  His arms went around her and rested his hands on her ass.  She rolled her eyes as she rubbed her hair with the towel a bit more.  She tossed the towel once she was done by their clothes and grabbed her brush, running it threw her hair.  Kristen turned around to look in the mirror while she brushed her hair.  JC wrapped his arms loosely around her waist as he watched her in the mirror.  Her eyes went to his and smiled.  He leaned over and kissed her cheek.  Kristen placed her brush on the counter as he pulled her body against his.  His lips found their way to her neck as he placed soft gently kisses on her skin.

"Mmm..you smell sooooo good."

She smiled as she put her hands on top of his, gently rubbing them.  She turned around to face him and placed her hands on his forearms.  She leaned up and kissed him and smiled.

"Mm.. you smell good also."

JC smirked and winked as he let her go and walks towards the bedroom.  Kristen followed him and tapped his ass as she walked past, walking to her suitcase.

"Excuse me?" JC said, mocking her from the incident from the bathroom.

Kristen giggled as she dropped her towel, pulling a tank top and shorts on, as JC pulled on a pair of boxers.  She walked over to the clock and set the alarm.  JC hurried over and tackled her, causing her to squeal as they fall onto the bed, having him pinning her down beneath him.  He leaned down and kissed her lovingly before looking into her eyes.

"I love you so much sweetheart."

Her arms wrapped around him as she kissed him back.  "I love you so much also babe."

JC smiled and rolled over to his side next to her, pulling the light sheet over them.  He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her towards his body and kissed her forehead.

"Get some sleep.  We got a long day tomorrow." He mumbled against her forehead as his lips lingered there against her skin.

"You too Mr. Popstar, you got some fans to squeal.  You don't want them disappointed with you being tired from having sex with your girlfriend."

"Mmmm..But it was sooo worth it."

She giggled as she tilted her head up and kissed him.

"Goodnight baby.  Love you, sweet dreams."

"Love you too baby, and don't worry, I'll be dreaming of you tonight so they will be sweet."

Kristen laughed.  "That was soo cheesy."

"You love my cheesiness."

"Uhh huhh..righhttt.." She kissed his shoulder. &q

Chapter 25 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
Author's Notes:

I know I know...It's been almost 2 weeks since I last updated..I'm sorry!  Baseball postseason has taken over my life. =]  The White Sox WERE in it....but not anymore =[..at lest we made it farther thant he cubs =] haha.  But I'm sorry..I promise it wont be a long time till my next update, even though Baseball postseason is still going on.. hehe.  Hey - there are only 2 series going on now, not 4 so baseball isn't on all day and night anymore. =]

Anywayyysss.. I hope you enjoy!..Go Phillies!  The team i'm going for to go all the way! =]

"Haven't seen me lately, staying hard to find.  Well I know it ain't easy but you know I don't mind.  I always know where you are, you never know where I am.  You got me sneaking around like the invisible man.  You'll never know where I've gone; you've gone and done it again.  You've got me sneaking around like the invisible man.  Going once, going twice, three times, fuck this I'm gone."  Kristen bobbed her head slightly so those lyrics that were flowing through her headphones from her CD player while she looked over the papers that where in her hand.  She slightly shifted in her seat when she saw a body plop in the chair next to her, laying his head on the table.  Without her eyes leaving the papers in her hand, she turned off her CD player and pulled her headphones off.

"Who where you listening to?"

Kristen scratched the itch she had on the back of her hand that was holding her papers before answering him.

"Theory Of a Deadman."

Chris opened his eyes to look at her.  "Nice name." He said sarcastically.

Kristen kept her eyes on the paper and slid her CD player towards Chris.

"You'll like them.  It's rock; they are a lot like the group Nickelback."

"Hmm..."  Chris took the headphones and placed them over his ears while he pushed start on the CD player.  Soon his head started to bob to the flowing music while Kristen kept reading over the papers in her hands.  When the song was over, Chris turned off the CD player and placed the headphones on top of it.

"You're right, their pretty good."

‘Hunny, I'm always right."  Kristen shifted the papers in her hand, pulling out the paper out and putting it in the back of the stack.  "How was promotion and signing?"

Chris grunted as he laid his arms and head out on the table.

"My hand hurts."

Kristen placed the papers onto her table and took his hand into hers and started to massage his hand.  Chris closed his eyes.

"Do.  Not.  Stop."

Kristen laughed as she applied light more pressure with her fingers in the palm of his hand.

"Where's Brittney?"

"She to the back and get me a muffin...She left five minutes ago, she couldn't of gotten lost."

"The guys went back there to get something to eat before meeting up with you guys in here."

Kristen started her way up to his fingers.

"Well...There goes my muffin, she's probably with Lance than."

Chris chuckled than let out a soft "ahh" when Kristen applied pressure to his fingers tips.

"Can you do this after eeevveerryy signing?"

Kristen nodded as she started to massage his wrist.  "Mhm."

Chris opened his eyes to look at her.  "Are you serious?"

"Uh huh." Kristen slightly lifted his arm up to get a better grip on his wrist to massage it.  "Just come to me afterwards and I'll do it.  That's what I am here for, to help out."

"I seriously love you more than before, if that was even possible."

Kristen laughed as she made his way back to his hand and kissed his palm. 

"Better?"

Chris sat up and hugged her.  "You have no idea, I owe you."

"Don't worry about it, it was nothing."

"Lunch?"

Kristen looked at him confused. "Uh what about it?"

"Lunch, you and me.  Come onnn pleaseeee.  I owe you and we haven't done our cool sister-brother lunch date we use to have."  Chris whined; holding both of her hands.  "Pleaasseeee."

Kristen sighed. "Ohh allrightttt."

"Oh don't act like you don't like it."

Kristen smiled and kissed his cheek.  "You know I love them.  I'm all yours for lunch."

"All yours huh?" JC said, leaning against the doorframe.  Kristen and Chris looked up and over at JC.  Chris smiled and put his arm around Kristen's shoulders.

"Oh yeah you heard right Jace.  We have a lunch date this afternoon."

"Oh really now?"  JC placed his hands on his hips.  "So you rather spend your afternoon with him than with your boyfriend?"

Kristen smirked.  "So you rather go right to the back and get food than come to me right after your signing?"

Chris burst out laughing and sat back in his chair.  "She got you good."

JC pointed his finger at her, fighting hard to keep his smile from appearing on his face.  "Don't use that against me.  That was soo wrong."

Kristen stood up, gathered her papers and CD player and placed them in her bag and made her way to the door were JC was leaning against.

"Oh, I did use it against you."  She gave him a soft kiss than looked back over her shoulder to look at Chris before walking out of the room.

"Pick me up at my room when you're ready for our brother-sister bond lunch."

JC watched her walk out of the room than turned his head back to Chris as soon as Chris started laughing.

"She got you soo good."  Chris stood up and made his way towards him.

JC shoved his hands in his pockets, smiling, keeping his back against the door to keep it open for him.

"One of these days her mouth is going to get her in trouble."

 

JC sat down in the chair, next to Brittney, Wade, and Joey while taking a sip of his water bottle, his eyes traveling up to where their eyes were at.  His eyes landed on the stage, where Chris, Kristen and Justin where, "dancing" and hoping around to the song "ABC's" By Jackson 5; being blasted from the boom box on the stage.

"What the..."

Brittney interrupted him snickering.  "Two words..."

JC turned his head to look at her.  Joey turned his head, laughing, keeping the video camera on the show in front of them and looked at JC to answer the question and confused look in his eyes.

"Mountain Dew."

"Oh dear god..." JC closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead.

"They are hyper as all get out." Wade added, as the four watched Kristen jump around in circles, laughing.

"Doesn't Chris remember that Mountain Dew makes her hyper?"

"Who say's that he didn't have one also with her on their lunch date?"

JC opened his eyes and watched the three jump around, "dance" and sing out loud, making fool of themselves on the stage.  JC chuckled as he shook his head.

"Last time I'll let them have their sister-brother lunch date."

"Seriously...If I didn't know you guys at all, I would have thought that she and Chris were sister and brother."

"Freaky, isn't it?"  Joey added.

JC shook his head as he placed his hand on the back of his neck, rubbing it.  "You have no idea."

"She was born the wrong generation."  Wade said as soon the song "Any way you want it." by Journey was soon flowing out of the boom box speakers.

Brittney burst out laughing and laid her forehead against Lance's shoulder as the three on the stage started ‘breaking it down.'

"I claimed that God had a hard time on choosing on what to make her as."  Brittney spat out while wiping the small tear that escaped from her left eye.

"Huh?"  Joey asked, confused.

Brittney used Lance's shirt to wipe her other tear and sat up shaking her head.

"I claimed that God hard a hard time on making up his mind on what to make her, on to make her a girl; guy, black, white, or Chinese."  Brittney held up a finger as she started to state the facts.  "One, a girl, well as you can see she has boobs and is a girl.  She loves shopping, make up, clothes, jewelry, purses, favorite color is pink, afraid of bugs and doesn't like things with scales."  Brittney held up another finger.  "Two, a guy, well, her obsession with sports; I swear sometimes she knows more about sports than a guy, she'd pick a t-shirt and sweats over a dress anyday; hell if she could wear sweats everyday she probably would, she loves rock, metal, classic rock and...whatever."  Brittney held up a third finger.  "Black, well sometimes she sounds like she is black when she talks, which I claim she got because she is from Chicago, and she loves rap, even though she can't rap worth shit, very entertaining."  Brittney held up a forth finger. "White..well..as you can see, she is white and when it comes to ‘breaking it down' she dances like a white person, besides when in a club; which always shocks people because they think she can't dance...and last and not lest.." Brittney held up her fifth finger, "Chinese...because when she smiles and laughs her eyes squint..." Brittney placed her hands back down on her lap.  "So, as I was saying before, God hard a hard time making up his mind on what to make her as, black, white, Chinese, girl, or a guy, so he just combined it all and tra-la."  Brittney held her hands out in front of her.  "If you ever wanted to know what all that combined would look like, just look at Kristen."

The guys burst out laughing after Brittney's exclamation.

"Oh my god I never thought of it like that."  Wade choked out.

"Well, when you've known her for a couple of years, as I have..." Brittney reached out and held Lance's hand before continuing.  "You figure out certain things."

"Figure out certain things of what?"

Kristen stood in front of them, huge smile on her face with her head slightly tilt to the side looking at the four of them.

"You and your antics." Joey said, turning off his video camera and sitting it to his side.  "Did you have some Mountain Dew also Justin?"

Justin laughed and shook his head.  "No man just had some energy and wanted to have some fun."

"Well I hope you still got some energy because it's time to get to work."  Wade said while getting up and making his way up on the stage to his boom box.  The girls laughed as the guys groaned and got up to make their way up to the stage.  JC stood up and placed his hands on Kristen's waist, turned her around so she was standing in the same spot he was in when he stood up and sat her down before leaning to kiss her and make his way up to the rest of the guys on the stage.

"These are the days I wonder why I stayed friends with you."

Kristen wrapped her arms around Brittney and pulled her into a big hug.  "Because your life would be boring without me."

Brittney rolled her eyes while sitting back in her seat. "Riiiight."

"Entertainment?"

Brittney laughed while nodding her head.  "That sounds more like it."

"Eh.." Kristen lifted the magazine off the chair while she shifted into a more comfortable position than opened up the magazine.  "Remind me again why we go to these?"

"Boyfriends begged."

"True, but another reason?"

"In case one of them trip or fall over each other."

Kristen tapped her lips with her index finger as she flipped the page in her magazine.  "Hmmm..Guess that is the only reason.  Really, girls think we are so lucky to sit here and watch them practice and shit....Dude I'll give them my seat to watch them practice and go off to do something else instead sit here and see the same thing every time."

Brittney laughed, knowing what she was saying was so true.  "Speaking of giving..."

Kristen flipped another page. "Hmmm?"

"Can I barrow your black leather heel boots for Lance and I date for tonight?"

"Oooo.. Date huh?  What you two doing?"

Brittney shrugged.  "He said it was a surprise.  He won't tell me anything."

"Yeah you can barrow them.  They are actually in my blue and black bag at the bottom of the bus.  Ask Mike or Tom or someone to open up the bottom of it and dig in there.  I trust you not to steal anything of mine.....Now tell me about the outfit."

Brittney looked up at the stage, watching Wade going over a certain step for a song than back down to her laptop on her lap.

"Black tube top with dark color jeans."

"Ooooo...Hot." Kristen flipped another page in her magazine before smacking it down on her lap, flipping around in her chair to look at Brittney. "Ooo oo oo! Idea!  You know that long silver necklace you have?  The one with the heart?  Wear that with it."

"Nicee...Good idea, I totally forgot about that necklace."

Kristen patter herself on her back before picking her magazine back up. "I know I know, I'm amazing."

"And that you know just about everything I own...."

"Well it came in handy this time didn't it?"

Brittney smacked her arm gently.  "You are so full of yourself."

Kristen smiled while giggling and opening her magazine back up.  "You're just jealous."

Brittney rolled her eyes while clicking her laptop. "Righhtttt."

Kristen shifted around a couple of times in the chair, trying to get comfortable, until she let out an annoyance sigh and went to the floor, laying on her stomach and opening her magazine back up.  Brittney laughed at her friends struggle while putting her headphones over her ears to listen to the music coming out of her laptop.

Brittney listened to her music while she checked her email, sent replies back, looked over something Johnny sent her than over the stuff Lance asked her to look over for his company.  Brittney clicked the down arrow, reading over the information while the music kept flowing through her headphones.  Her eyes never left the screen she was reading as a warm body sat down next to her, putting their arm around the back of her chair and placing a kiss on her cheek.  Brittney didn't stop what she was doing, which caused him to pull the headphones off of her.

"You know, ignoring your boyfriend isn't very nice."

"And interrupting your girlfriend while she is reading isn't nice either."

Lance smirked as he moved his head closer to hers to look at what was on her lap top screen.

"You might want to read this over later."  Brittney turned her head slightly to look at him.  "I already read it and I think its good, but of course you need to look through it."

Lance nodded and kissed her.

"You don't' understand how much I appreciate you helping me out, being my personal assistant, with all of this."

Brittney nodded as she started to close out the things she had up on her lap top.  "No worries babe.  Glad to help out."

"No really, you are a life saver."  Lance picked up her laptop case and sat it on his lap while Brittney was shutting down her laptop.  "I mean you are working for Johnny and me.  You picked up a huge load just to help me out."

Brittney shut her laptop close and put it in its bag.  "It's nothing Lance, I already told you that.  I'm glad to help you out.  All I do for Johnny is watch you guys, make sure you get to the shit you are supposed to go to and keep you all in line and just look over some papers, really its nothing."  Brittney's eyes roamed around the room, seeing that she and Lance were the old ones there.  "Where did everyone go?"

Lance chucked as he stood up, holding onto her bag and held his hand out to her.

"Everyone left a bit ago, you were too caught up with what you were doing and listening to music that you didn't even noticed."

Brittney reached for his hand and stood up.  "Damn I guess so."

Brittney followed behind Lance while holding his hand till they got to the wardrobe room.  Brittney smiled at Lonnie while Lance opened the door and pulled her in behind him into the room of chaos.

"Lance!  You're late!"

Lance rolled his eyes and turned to face Jessica.  "Are not."

"Five minutes late.  Sit."  Jessica pointed to the chair in front of her as she cleaned the comb she just used for Joey's hair.

"Buuttt come oonnn.  You haven't done Chris's hair yet, why do I have to go."

Brittney laughed and gently pushed Lance towards Jessica.
"Go get your hair done.  Sooner you get it done, sooner you get to be with me."

"Welllll.." Lance turned to face Brittney.  "I guess if you put it that way..."

"No I guess; you will."  Brittney kissed him and softly shoved him back towards Jessica as she made her way to the couch and sat down next to Kristen, who was texting on her cell.

"Where's JC?"

Kristen kept texting on her cell.  "Make up than wardrobe."

"Kkrriisstteennn...Brrriittnneeyyyyy." Chris sang, walking out, fixing his jacket for his outfit.

"What?" Brittney sighed.

Chris moved Kristen over and squashed himself between them on the couch.

"Excusseeee meeeee."

Chris looked over at Kristen and smiled. "You're excused...anyways I was wondering if you guys have any granola bars."

Brittney reached into the bag and pulled one out, tossing it to him.

"Yesssssss!"  Chris opened the wrapper and took a bite.  "I love you guys."

Kristen shifted around on the couch and laid down, placing her head on the couch's arm rest and her feet against Chris's thighs.  "Yep."

Kristen reached out and grabbed the can of soda out of Joey's hand and took a sip.  Joey looked down at his hand were the can once was than over to Kristen.

"What the hell..."

Kristen held the can of soda in her hand and took another sip.  "You know better than to have soda before you sing.  Go get a bottle of water."

Chris snickered as he finished up his granola bar and tossing his wrapper in the garbage.

"She is right, you know better you idiot."  JC smacked the back of Joey's head as he made his way over to the couch, and moved Kristen to sit up as he sat down on the couch, having her lean against his side.

"What the hell, am I chop liver?  First Chris moved me over now you?" Kristen spun around and set her feet on the floor.  Kristen handed Brittney the soda can for her to finish it off as JC wrapped his arm around her and placed a kiss against her cheek.

"Nahhh."

"Right."  Kristen reached over for the TV remote and started flicking through the channels till Joey yelled at her to stop.

"The planet channel?  Really Joey?"

Joey snapped the remote out of Kristen's hand before she could change the channel.

"Really mean, look at the monkeys....Man I wish we had a real monkey on the tour."

Kristen reached out and snatched the remote out of Joey's hand and changed the channel.

"We do."  Kristen said.  "We call him Joey."

A roar of laughter filled out the room while Joey stood there with a shock look on his face.

"I'm cuter than a monkey."

"Keep telling yourself that man."  Chris spat out.

"Guys." Mike opened the door and stuck his head in.  "Ten minutes to show time."

"HACKY TIME!!!' Justin yelled as he barged out the door into the hallway.

"Where the fuck did he come from?" Brittney asked; looking around the room before getting up.

"Wardrobe."  Lance told her as he walked up to them from the back of the room, and stood in front of the mirror fixing his outfit.

"You look lovely dear, no worries."  Brittney smacked his ass lightly and opened the door leaning her back against it; holding it open for everyone else.

"You two are joining us for hacky?" Joey stopped once he walked into the hallway and looked at Kristen and Brittney.

"Um no.  That is your guy's thing."

Lance placed his hand on the door, after JC and Kristen walked out, above Brittney's head and motioned with his head for her to walk out while he held the door for her.

"Are you going to watch the show?"

Kristen leaned against the wall by Brittney while the five guys got into a circle and Chris tossed the hacky into the group.

"No.  I really don't want to have girls screaming in my ear tonight, I'd like to keep my hearing.  Kristen and I were just going to watch from the side of the stage, that and we told Jessica we would with her to keep her company."

"Ahhh." Came from Justin's mouth as he took his turn on kicking the hacky sack.

 

The girls stood there and watched the guys took turn hitting the hacky sack between the five of them and laughed every time someone messed up.  Soon it was minutes away from the start of the show and they all gathered around in a circle as Joey lead them into a prayer.  Once the prayer was done, the guys took turns giving the girls hugs and kisses before heading to the stairway that would lead them to the stage that they would be performing one.  Kristen and Brittney made their way to were Jessica was standing and chatted with her while they watched the guys do what they loved to do; their job.

 

"Have you guys gotten mobbed by fans yet since you two are dating the most popular band in the world."

Brittney shook her head as she took a bite of her granola bar.  "We've been stopped by a couple with the ‘oh my god you guys are Lance and JC's girlfriends!' but other than that, not mobbed, thank god."

Kristen kept her eyes on the stage in front of her as she tried not to laugh while the guys were hoping onto the moving belts and doing their best "robotic" like movements during the song "Digital Get Down."

Kristen snickered as her eyes fell on Lance.  "I'm sorry Britt but Lance sucks at that part."

Brittney nodded as she swallowed the part of the granola that was in her mouth.

"Oh I know...He knows it too.  He's lucky that during that part the lights are down low and it's not very noticeable."

Kristen smiled when her eyes caught a hold of JC as he winked at her.

"Yeah when JC and I dated two years ago, they guys always teased Lance over something about a dance move, but Lance would always get at lest Chris back, for his fear of heights when they would fly over the crowed."

Brittney froze as she was about to take a bite of her granola bar when she heard Jessica say about her and JC dated.  Kristen coughed, hoping that she didn't hear what she thought she did.

"You and JC dated?"

"Yeah."  Jessica nodded her head. "For five months, didn't he tell you?"

Kristen thought for a moment on what to say. "Oh uh yeah."  She lied.  "Sorry my brain went blank for a minute, you know how I am."

Jessica laughed as she nodded, pulling her hair up in a pony tail.  "Well the song is just about over so that's my que to head on back and get ready to do touch up's on their hair before they go back out."

Kristen and Brittney nodded as they watched her walk down the hallway towards the wardrobe room.  Once the door was close, knowing the coast was clear; Brittney elbowed Kristen in the side.

"What the hell, how come you didn't tell me?"

Kristen winced as she rubbed her side.

"Tell you what?"

Brittney rolled her eyes.

"That they dated!"

Kristen sighed as she leaned back against the wall.

"I didn't know."

"What you mean you didn't know?"  Brittney turned to look at her.  "You just said---"

"I lied."  Kristen blurted out before Brittney could finish.  "I didn't want to stand here and say no and look like a fucking retard that they dated."

"Soo..." Brittney looked at her wide-eyed. "He..never told you?"

Kristen shook her head as she looked back up at the stage than back to Brittney.

"No...never did."

Brittney licked her lips before clicking her tongue against her teeth.

"Why the hell would he hide it from you?"

Kristen shrugged as she rubbed her face.

"Same thing that is running threw my head right now...better yet, lie to me.  I've told him everything, he knows everything and he said that he has told me everything also."

Brittney sighed as she looked up and saw that the guys were making their way up the stairs on the set on the stage and slowly starting to ‘disappear' from the audience behind the set; meaning they would be seeing the guys soon before they hit the stage again.

"That's fucked up."

Kristen nodded as she started picking at her nails.

"I want to go back to the hotel."

Brittney looked at Kristen, noticing the hurt in her voice and on her face.  Brittney nodded as she squeezed her best friends arm gently.

"That's fine, I'll go get our stuff from the room and tell Mike to tell the guys we went back to the hotel so that I could shower and start getting ready for Lance and mine date, because I know once he gets back to the hotel he'll need a shower."

Kristen nodded as Brittney let go of her arm and made her way down the hallway to talk to Mike and than get their stuff.  Kristen rubbed the tip of her flip flops onto the ground beneath her till Brittney came by and took her hand, pulling her out back towards the van that Mike told her to take back.  No one said a word on the way back to the hotel, till they both thanked Todd for driving and made their way into the hotel and up to their rooms.

"Let me know how it goes alright?"

Kristen nodded as Brittney pulled her into a hug.

"Don't worry; tomorrow morning you'll know every detail."

Kristen reached into her bag and pulled out her room key and swiped it to get in.

"Good.  I want to know every single detail and every word."

Kristen nodded as she opened her door.

"You know I will, have fun tonight."

Brittney winked as she started her way back towards her room.  "Oh you know I will.  Thanks for letting me barrow your boots.  I owe you."

"You're welcome."

Kristen leaned her back against the door as soon as it closed shut.  She rubbed her face as she made her way to the bathroom, brushing her teeth and washing off her make up before heading over to the bedroom and changed into a t-shirt and sweat pants.  Kristen reached for the remote and laid down on the bed on her stomach as she started flipping threw the channels to find something to try and take her mind off of JC and Jessica dating situation.  Kristen looked at the clock, knowing they would be back soon since when they left they had two more songs to go.  Kristen moved the remote next to her arm as she folded them under her head and laid her head on top of her arms, watching the images go across the TV screen.  She slightly jumped when she heard a loud bang with a yelp following it. Kristen rolled her eyes.

"Do they really need to make a scene every where they go." She mumbled under her breath.  Her eyes never left the TV screen when she heard JC messing with the door handle as he opened it and closed it behind him.  JC looked around and noticed a glow coming out of the bedroom, letting him know where Kristen was at.  He made his way across the hotel room over to the bedroom and saw Kristen lying on her stomach watching TV.  He placed a kiss on top of her head as he sat his wallet on top of the dresser.

"You left early."

Kristen nodded her head once, keeping her eyes on the TV screen.

"Yeah, Brittney wanted to come back early and start getting ready for her and Lance's date."

JC pulled his shirt over his head and set it by his suitcase.

"Yeah Mike told us.  I wish you waited, I looked for you before we went on, that's when Mike told me that you guys left."

"Yeah sorry.  You know how Brittney is."

JC chuckled as he dug threw his suitcase.  "True.  I'm going to jump in the shower."

"Mk." Kristen mumbled as JC made his way to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.  Kristen sighed when she heard the shower start and started thinking of ways to bring up this situation.  She started chewing her thumb nail as she kept racking her brain, losing herself in her thoughts every time her eyes fell to the screen, having her lose her concentration.  Kristen shook her head when she noticed the water being turned off.

"Damnit A.D.D..." She mumbled and looked back to the TV when she heard the bathroom door open and saw the slight of steam from the shower flow out into the room.  JC walked over to this suitcase in just his boxers and placed the clothes he was just wearing on the side of his suitcase.  JC stood up and looked at the TV when he heard a voice coming from the box talking about an upper cut.  JC raised his eyebrow and turned to look at Kristen.

"You're watching Boxing?"

Kristen shrugged.  "Nothing else is really on, and Sports Center starts in twenty minutes, soooo yeahhhh..."

JC stared at her as he noticed something was wrong.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

Kristen sighed and popped her jaw, trying to think of how to bring it up.  JC made his way over to the bed and sat down next to her and placed his hand on her back.

"What is it; and don't tell me nothing, I can hear it in your voice and see it on your face."

Kristen sat up and moved back, leaning her back against the headboard of the bed and looked at him, crossing her arms.

"So how long where you going to hide this from me?"

JC looked confused.  "Hide what from you?"

Kristen narrowed her eyes.  "You and Jessica."

JC opened his mouth, than closed it as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"That...whole thing was nothing."

"Nothing?  You two dated for 5 months, how is that nothing?"

"Chris told you?"

Kristen shook her head.  "No, which I'm going to have to talk to him on why he didn't tell me and keeping things from me also."

"I never told them that they couldn't tell you, if you were wondering.  Well I never sat there and told them ‘hey you can tell Kristen about how Jessica and I dated I don't care', but I never sat there and told them to hide it from you."

Kristen crossed her ankles. "Why didn't YOU tell me Joshua?  I told you everything about my past, everything about me, shit you know all my secrets and dark secrets....Shit you know everything Joshua!  You know how stupid I felt when Jessica mentioned that you two dated?  I was dumbfounded and shocked when she said it, but I covered it up, lying saying I knew when she asked, confused, if I knew or not.  I didn't want to look stupid in front of her, yet your damn ex, that you didn't tell me."

"I'm sorry." JC looked up at her as he placed his hand on her leg.  "I really wasn't trying to hide it from you.  I didn't know how you would feel that I had an ex on the tour, who I work it...I didn't know how to bring it up."

"Um, news flash maybe when we were telling each other about your ex's and shit?  I mean COME ON Joshua don't use that line against me to try and save your ass.  You could mention it when you told me about your other ex's, I mean god Joshua, I told you about the two that cheated on me and everything about John."  Kristen pointed her finger at him.  "Yet you fucking know me better, you know it wouldn't of bugged me that you have an ex on the tour really, shit if you left me for her, than yeah it would bother me, but-"

"I'll never leave you for her."  JC butted in.  "Hell; Kristen I won't ever leave you."

Kristen move her arms from around herself and placed her fingers at her temples, slowly rubbing them as she closed her eyes.

"Why didn't you just tell me at first?"

JC sighed as he shifted his position on the bed.

"I really don't know...I guess I was kind of didn't know how you would react with knowing that her and I dated."  JC looked up at her.  "We dated for five months.  We never had sex, we never said that we loved each other, no one knew besides the people on tour and our families.  We broke up because it wasn't working out, we were better as friends, we both agreed and it was a clean break up.  Now we are just good friends and nothing more."

JC placed both of his hands on top of her knees.

"I'm so sorry I never told you.  I'm sorry I lied and hid it from you.  I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.  Please Kristen, understand me when I say how sorry I am.  I really am.  I love you."

Kristen kept rubbing her temples.

"Where is a recorder when you need it....Joshua Scott Chasez, apologizing and realizing what an ass he was, who will believe me?"

JC smirked and moved up on the bed to get closer to her and kissed her.

"Ahh how much I love your sarcasticness."  He said dryly.  "I'm sorry I was an ass."

Kristen moved her hands down and placed them on her lap.

"That's right you love my sarcasticness..." She looked up at him before she continued.  "I guess I can forgive you."

"You guess?" JC sat back looking at her trying to keep the smirk from forming on his face.  Kristen bit her bottom lip and nodded her head.

"Only under one condition."

"Hmmm?" JC leaned forward and took her hands into his.

"If you promise not to keep anything from me ever again."

JC smiled and kissed her.  "I promise that I will never keep anything from you ever again.  That I will tell you everything and anything, and that I'll love you forever."

"Well...I didn't say anything about the last part, but it works."

JC laughed as he kissed her again.

"Forgiven?"

Kristen nodded and moved down on the bed to lie down.  JC laid down next to her and pulled the sheet over them as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Good because I don't think I could have gotten any sleep knowing my beautiful girlfriend was mad at me."

Kristen moved around, getting comfortable and placed her head on his chest so she got a better view of the TV.

"Well no worries because than I guess you'll be sleeping tonight, now hush they are about to show clips from the White Sox game tonight that they won."

JC laughed softly and kissed the top of her head and looked up to watch the TV.  JC smiled while he listened to Kristen mumbled about how sweet the catch the White Sox third basemen made; how sick some of the plays and hits that they had.  JC ran his hand slowly up and down her arm; thinking how lucky he was on finding her.  JC looked down at her, watching her keeping her full attention to the announcers talk about some other game that happened during that day.  JC smiled and kissed her forehead.  She's the one.  He thought.
She is truly the one for me.

Chapter 26 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
Author's Notes:

Two chapters in one week!?  I know....I felt bad for not updating for 2 weeks so I thought I'd be nice and finish up Chap 26 and post it up.  Enjoy. =]  Feedback is always nice, helps boost peoples self-asteem. ahha.

Kristen tossed a box of Apple Jacks into the shopping cart while Brittney pondered over what bag of donuts to get.

"Just get one of each.  One bag of powder, one bag of chocolate; you know someone is going to want the other kind and we'll have to listen to whoever complaining that we should of gotten the other kind also."

Brittney grabbed one of each and placed it into the cart.

"That is so true, damn diva's....How the hell did we get the grocery shopping for the tour bus?"

Kristen shrugged as they started their way down the isle.

"I don't' know, but whoever nominated us is going to die.  You know I HATE grocery shopping."

Brittney laughed as she placed another item that was on the list into the cart.

"So has you were saying about yours and Joshua's fight last night before Mike interrupted us about doing shopping for the superstars..."

Kristen sighed as she shoved her hands in her back pockets.

"He said he was sorry and wasn't trying to really hide it.  He just didn't know how I would react over having an ex still working with them bla bla bla."

"Ahhh" Brittney nodded as they turned the corner.  "I guess I kind of see what he is saying, but yet what he did was wrong.  I asked Lance how come he never said anything about it and he and the rest of the guys thought we both knew, since you tell me everything and he knew you two have told each other everything.  You two are cool now right?  Not just faking it for us and shit?"

"Oh no, we're cool now.  We talked.  Everything is out.  He begged for me to forgive him."

"Damn, you didn't get that on tape or record?"

Kristen laughed while placing stuff into the cart.

"That's what I said."

Brittney looked up at the sign to see what isle they were going down and smiled.

"Alright; the magazine isle.  Thank God, we need some new ones.  I didn't get any from the hotel before we left."

Kristen picked up a sports magazine and flipped threw it.

"True, we do need some new ones.  Do you even know the one the guys are doing their interview at right now?"

Brittney shrugged as she eyed the three teen girls next to them out of the corner of her eye as she picked up Teen People and tossing it in the cart before answering her question.

"I don't remember."

"Oh my god!"

Kristen jumped from being startled as she was looking threw the magazine in her hand and looked up her eyes falling onto the three teen girls who were holding up J-14 magazine with *NSYNC on the cover.

"You two are Lance's and JC's girlfriends!"

Brittney looked over at Kristen as she grabbed a couple of magazines and placed them into the cart.

"Uh yeah, yeah we are."

"Oh my god are the guys here!?  Where are they?!"  The blonde one in the group exclaimed while looking around the isle expecting one of them just to pop out.

Kristen controlled her eye roll as she looked at the three girls.

"No, sorry girls; they are doing an interview for a magazine."

Brittney looked over the list that the guys gave them for what to get, checking off to make sure they got everything.  She quickly pulled out her cell phone and sent Lance a text message that they just got attacked by three teeny bobbers, knowing he and the guys would get a kick out of it.

"You two are like, oh my god, soo lucky!"  The red head blurted out.

"So did you sleep with them to get your jobs?"

Brittney and Kristen heads jerked over at the three girls and saw the red head elbow the blonde and turned to look at them, embarrassed.

"Ignore her, she is a bitch."

"Uh huh....We actually were working with them before either of us got together with them.  We are all best friends and still are."

The three of them nodded as the strawberry blonde finally spoke up.

"I don't know how anyone could put up hate sites on you that we've seen online, you two seem very nice."

Brittney shrugged.  "Thanks, but yeah we have seen those sites; very entertaining.  We have never met them and I guess we are bitches and just trying to destroy their job or something."

"You...guys look at the *NSYNC sites...?"

Kristen nodded as she brushed her hair out of her face with her fingers.

"Yeah, entertains us.  We show the guys some of the sites also; they enjoy it."

"The guys see some of the sites?"  The redhead choked out.

Brittney raised a brow looking at her, not liking her at all from the comment she said before, but she swallowed her pride and kept herself calmed and nodded.

"Oh my god, we have our own site....Do you like, oh my god, can you show them ours?!"

Kristen looked over at Brittney and shrugged.

"Sure, just give us the link name and we'll check it out and show the guys."

"OH MY GOD!" All three exclaimed as they dug around in their purses to find a piece of paper and a pen to write it down.

Kristen blinked a couple of times, surprised that she could still hear after that squeal.

"Uh yeah, we'll have them leave a message on your page.  I'll have them mention this stores name so you know it's them."

Kristen bit her lip, wishing she could have taken back her words just so she didn't have to hear the squeal that came after she said it.

"Oh my god, we will soo tell everyone on how nice you are and everything.  We'll put you on our page.  On my god I can't believe you are going to do this for us.  Oh my god."

Brittney held back her laughter as she took the paper from them.

"Well we have to get going.  It was nice meeting you, we'll check out the site in a couple of days."

"Oh my god, thank you so much!"

Brittney and Kristen nodded as they made their way to the registers.

"I think I lost count after five, on how many times they said ‘oh my god'." Kristen mumbled under her breath as she placed some items on the belt.

"Jesus I know.  I'm surprise I can hear.  I texted Lance and told him we were getting attacked.  He texted me back saying he was sorry, yet all the guys are snickering.  They are still in their interview but it should be over soon."

"He had his cell on him during the interview?..and answerd it?"

"I guess so." Brittney placed the rest of the items on the belt and moved down to hand the girl behind the register the credit card to charge it to.  Kristen jumped slightly as her cell went off and flipped it out, only to roll her eyes and quickly send a text back and shoved it back in her pocket.

"Joey.  He asked if they were hot."

Brittney laughed as she signed the receipt the lady and handed it back to her.

"Did you tell him they must have been at lest the age of fourteen?"

"Yep." Kristen said as she started to push the cart out of the store and looked around to flag Todd down to come get them.

 

****

 

Joey chuckled with the rest of the guys as he handed Lance his cell back after reading the message Brittney sent them.  Lance sent a message back to her before putting it back in his pocket and looking up at Katy, the girl they were doing the interview with while JC talked to her about the tour that they were doing.

"Sorry about that."  Lance said once JC was done.

Katy smiled as she nodded her head.  "Oh no worries.  Girlfriend?"

Lance smiled as a slight color of pink rose across his cheeks.  "Yeah."

"Well, since we are on the girlfriend topic, lets talk about that." Katy said.

Chris leaned back in his seat, getting comfortable.

"Well, she is amazing and pretty cool."

Justin raised an eyebrow as he looked at Chris.  "Dude man you don't have a girlfriend."

"His girlfriend is his hand." Joey mumbled.  Everyone laughed as Chris smacked Joey.

"Don't worry, I wont put that in the magazine."

"Thank God."  Chris sighed as his eyes kept glaring at Joey.  "I don't want my mom reading that."

Katy grossed her legs as she placed the pad of paper over her knee.

"So Brittney and Kristen are you're guy's girlfriends, correct?"

Lance and JC both nodded their heads as they smiled.

Justin spoke up.  "They are both pretty kick ass people.  We all get along; we have the best friend - brother/sister bond with the both of them.  We are all so over protective over them.  They are like one of the guys.  There is never a dull moment when we are all together, something entertaining always happens."

"Yeah," Joey added.  "We actually all have something in common with each of them.  Kristen and I like musicals and broadways; Brittney and I both love the movie, Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, you don't know how many times we have watched that movie during the tour.  Uhh, Kristen and Justin both love Rap, basketball and Michael Jordan, they can talk for hours about both of those subjects,  Brittney and Justin can play video games all night long, and they have while listening to R&B and Rap; than Kristen and Chris, o man it's so scary how those two are so much like.  They actually have that huge "sister-brother" bond; they do call each other bro and sis sometimes.  They have been stopped being asked if she was his sister, but yeah, they both love Busta Rymes and Classic Rock, both have balls of energy and play jokes on everyone, and both love sports.  Kristen actually doesn't like the Steelers, she is a huge Chicago Bears fan so they have ‘fought' over who is the better team many times, than Brittney and Chris both have a fond of video games and football also and liked to try to kick each others ass in games."

"That's all true."  Justin added in while putting his arms behind his head.  "We each do like, a little "date/bond" whatever you want to call it with each one, whenever we can pull their boyfriends away from them to keep it fresh.  Its fun, cool, and they are so mad down to earth, they make us forget about being celebrities for those hours.  They don't treat us different, they are not afraid to speak their mind to us, they try to kick our ass, they set us in our places and not let the fame get to our heads; when we need someone to talk to, we can go to them no matter how stupid it is and they would wait till we are done than to tell us how stupid we were or whatever the situation it is.  Kristen and Brittney aren't afraid to tell us the truth and don't try to suck up or anything, which we all like."

"Oh man, you don't know how many times Kristen has used the line ‘I don't care if you're a celebrity, even if you were the Pope, no."  Chris piped in as he shook his head while the other guys groaned, knowing that line to well.

Katy nodded, laughing a bit, as she kept writing things down, than looked up towards Lance and JC.

"And you two...?"

Chris laughed.  "They are soo made for each other its funny; Brittney and Lance, JC and Kristen.  You can see it in the way they look at each other and just the small tough on how much they love each other."  The group agreed before Chris continued.

"Lance and Brittney, just as Justin, are true southerners.  Lance and Britt a lot of times just chill while drinking Ice Tea, which I swear if there was a rehab for, they both would be in there."

Lance rolled his eyes while the rest of the group agreed and laughed.

"Than, JC and Kristen; she has brought out an edge of JC and out of his shell.  They both are serious when it comes to work and both can listen to that jazz crap."

"It's not crap" JC butted in.  Chris waved his hand and continued.

"Yeah to you guys, Annyywayysss; actually, Kristen listens to all kinds of music; from metal to jazz.  She loves music, which is one of the many connections those two have, they can sit and just listen and talk about music and not get bored."

"Do you two also do the little bond thing with each others girlfriends like the rest of the guys do?"

JC nodded and Lance spoke up.

"Yeah we do.  Kristen has a fond of space and stars like I do; last time we went to Space Museum and had lots of fun."

"And Brittney and I have gone to a couple of Art shows and Museums and go eat Chinese every time.  Both of our favorite food is Chinese.  I tried taking Kristen to an Art Museum once, but she couldn't take it really; it's not her.  She actually told me if I ever wanted to go to another one to take Brittney and to never take her again."  JC chuckled as he shook her head.  "She was so bored and didn't like how she had to be quite the whole time.  I swear I don't know anyone else that was worse A.D.D than her, and I thought Justin was bad."

"Hey!" Justin shot up.

"Man it is so true.  We finally found someone who A.D.D. is worse than yours.  I really didn't think it was possible."

"Have you met each other's parents?"

"No, we haven't.  Brittney has only met Justin's mom, Lynn, because we've known Brittney a bit longer since she has been working at JIVE for about 5 or 6 months, but we want them too.  Our parents know about each other, but haven't met each other yet."

"Well guys," Katy set her pen down when she finished writing and stood up.  "Thank you for the wonderful interview, you guys are great.  I hope you have a wonderful rest of the tour."

The guys stood up and shook her hand as they said their goodbye and headed out of the room and towards the bus.

"Freedom!" Chris yelled, throwing his arms up in the air.

"No work till tomorrow afternoon; thank god."  Lance sighed of relief as he opened the door, having the sun hit them in the face.

"I'm pretty excited for the fest thingy Kristen and Brittney found that we're going to later."

"Hell yeah man!" Justin hurried his way to the tour bus.  "When are we going?"

Lance shrugged.  "Some time this afternoon I believe.  We are about an hour away from the city that it is held in."

"Thank you Scoop." Joey patted Lance's back while hoping in front of him, getting on the bus.

"Its okay Joey, not like I was about to step on the bus or anything, go on right ahead."

"Thanks Lance, I knew you'd understand."  Joey stopped at the top of the steps looking at him with a wide smile across his face.

"Stop picking on my boyfriend you monkey."

Lance laughed as he made his way onto the bus, JC right behind him.

"That's my girl."

Lance made his way over to the couch where Brittney was laying; he sat her up as he laid down behind her and draped one of his legs over the side of the couch.  After getting situated, he pulled her back to lie against him and wrapped his arms around her.

Chris and Justin walked over to the kitchen and opened a cabinet.

"YES! YOU WENT FOOD SHOPPING!"

"Uh yeah, let me go on to say that you all are assholes."

JC laughed, having a feeling of knowing what was going to come next as he sat down next to his girlfriend.  Kristen narrowed her eyes at him than turned to look at Chris and Justin, who now have Joey to join them in looking at everything they got.

"Way to trick me to go grocery shopping."

Justin shoved a donut in his mouth before looking over at Kristen and smiled.

"Yeah smile all you want Timbersnake, nice to tell me you need me to get you guys something and not telling me where I was going and having Todd drop us off in front of a grocery store."

"Oooo..Timbersnake..Nice. I like that one!"  Chris said.

JC placed his arm on the back of the couch.
"Tricking you is the only way we knew we could get you to do grocery shopping.  We know how much you hate it."

"Oh yeah, and even better on getting attacked by three teeny bobbers, which I'm still surprise I can hear, made it so much better."

Lance laughed.  "Tell us how that went."

"Oh dear god." Brittney mumbled.  "Really, I agree with Kristen, I'm surprise we can still hear, but yeah they noticed us as ‘JC and Lance's girlfriend' and one rude one actually asked if we slept with you guys to get a job."

Joey plopped down next to Kristen on the couch and placed his feet up on the table in front of him.

"Nuh huh."

Brittney nodded.  "Yep, we told her off in the nicest way possible, her friend like elbowed her hard after she said that.  Oh yeah."  Brittney lifted her back off of Lance as she reached into her back pocket and pulled out a piece of paper.  "They have a site or some shit and we told them that you'd guys would look at it and leave some message and shit.  I guess they said they are going to mention about Kristen and I and how nice we are and that the people who have hate sites on us are wrong, bla bla blaaaa."  Brittney placed the piece of paper in Lance's hands.

"So whenever, I don't care, we will all check that sucka out and leave a message."

"So wait," Justin sat down on the floor with the bag of donuts in his lap.  "One of them asked if you guys slept with us...and you two didn't kill her?  Shit I'm surprised!"

Brittney rolled her eyes as she shifted a bit in Lance's arms till she got back to being comfortable.

"Where did you guys run into her?"

"Magazine isle."  Brittney said, bending her knees.

"Did you guys get..."

Kristen interrupted Joey with a sigh.  "Yes Joey, we got you a playboy just like you asked.  It is on your bunk."

Joey patted her knee.  "Yessss.  I knew you were here for a reason."

Kristen titled her head slightly to the side as she gave him a dirty look.

"Excuse me?"

Joey smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.  "I said that I love you."

"Save it buck-o." Kristen placed her hands against his chest and gently pushed him back.

Chris laughed, sitting down on the couch. "Deniieeddd."

"So are all of you guys wearing hats for ‘disguising' yourselves?"

"Ah man, that's right."  Justin shoved another donut in his mouth and wiped his hands on his pants.

"Justin, they made napkins for a reason."

Justin looked up at Brittney and smiled.  "Yep, I know, and they made pants for a reason also."

"Yeah, to cover your non-insisting white ass."

Justin dropped his jaw and turned to look at Kristen after her comment while the guys laughed.

"True man, you have no ass."

"Leave my ass alone."  Justin pouted, crossing his arms across his chest.

Kristen shook her head.  "And girls want to marry you, if only they knew."

"What is that suppose to mean!?"

Kristen smiled as she looked at Justin.  "Nothing my love.  Nothing."

Justin stood up, grunting and mumbling.  "Nothing my ass..."

"That's is right, you have nothing for an ass."

Justin pointed his finger at her as he made his way to the kitchen.

"I'm so going to get you back soo good.  Just wait and see."

"Can't wait baby." Kristen smiled as she stood up.  "Can't wait."

"Where are you going?"

Kristen looked over her shoulder to look at JC.

"Pick out hats for you guys to wear because knowing you all, you'll wear one that will make you stand out and if I have to listen to girls squeal all night...I will just walk away from you all."

JC stood up and placed his hand on the small of her back.

"I'll help you."

"Ssuuurreee you will Jace, suurreee you will."

JC kicked Chris in the leg than made his way to the bunk area, following Kristen.

"How did the interview go?"

Justin plopped down on the couch on the other side of Chris and grabbed the remote off the table.

"Fine.  Boring a bit.  They really need to think of new questions."  Justin started flipping through the channels on the TV.  "We did talk about you two after you texted Lance."

"Ohh?"  Brittney tilted her head slightly to look up at Lance.  Lance smiled as he gave her a peak on the lips.

"Don't worry; we said only good things about you two."

"Yeah," Joey added as he took a sip of his drink.  "Trying to put an end to whoever started the rumor that you two are bitches."

"Speaking of bitches.." Chris stated.  "Which bodyguards are coming with us to this summerfest thing that we are heading to?"

"Mike, Todd, Tiny, and Lonnie."

"Yeessss.  The fun ones!"

"I'll make sure to tell them that you called them bitches."

Chris started pumping his fist in the air.

"Go ahead.  They can bring it, I'm not afraid of them."

"What time is it?"  Justin placed the remote on the table as he got comfortable on the couch to watch TV.  Brittney lifted up Lance's arm and twisted it lightly to look at his watch.

"4:35"

"Cool."

Kristen walked out and tossed a hat to all the guys.  Chris looked down to the one that landed on his lap.  Once he saw the logo he looked up catching Kristen's eyes with his.  Joey looked over to see that hat Chris got and laughed.
"She gave you a Bears hat."

Kristen smiled.  "All your fans know you are a Steelers fan.  They won't know its you with a Bears hat on."

Chris grumbled as he looked back down at the hat on his lap. "I'm going to get you back."

"I got a White Sox hat man.  I feel you're pain."

Kristen gently elbows JC in the side from his comment and walked over to the couch.  JC smiled.

"I was kidding bbabbbeee."

"Uh huhhh."

"Saweeett I got a Bulls hat!"  Justin quickly shoved the hat over his head, doing his best tucking the curls underneath it.

"Justin, come here and I'll do it."

Justin got up and walked over to the couch and sat down on the ground in front of Kristen's legs.  Kristen shifted the hat while tucking the curls underneath the hat to keep them hidden.

"What hat did you get Joe?"

Joey looked at the front of the hat and placed it over his head.

"Blackhawks."

Justin laughed.  "Guess we are supporting Chicago teams today."

"Lance what did you get?  You must have one like ours unless there is another Chicago team we don't know about..."

Lance looked at the hat in his hands.  "This is Brittney's hat isn't it?"

Kristen nodded as she finished up Justin's hair.

Lance placed the hat over his head and pulled the bill down a bit. "Gators."

"You're letting someone wear a Gators hat?  I'm surprise since we know you hate them Munchkin."

Kristen shrugged than patted Justin's shoulders when she was done.

"I didn't have any thing else.  And be careful Chris with your hat.  You might get some words since we are in Wisconsin, Green Bay Packer fan area, and you're wearing a Chicago Bears hat."

"Mannnn." Chris shoved the hat over his head and slouched down in the couch.  "Way to have me wear a rival's team hat."

Kristen tucked a piece of her curly hair behind her ear and leaned back against the couch.

"Anytime sugs, anytime."

 

Chris kept poking Kristen in her side till the bus stopped and the doors open, letting them know they have arrived.  They all pilled off the bus, finding the bodyguards in front of them.  Mike laughed when he saw the hats the guys were wearing.

"Kristen was on hat control I'm guessing."

Kristen smiled as JC took a hold of her hand and Chris tugged his hat lower to cover his eyes.  Todd handed out tickets to everyone.

"We already went and got the tickets, just go on in."

"Alright!  Par-taaa!" Joey said, leading the group to the entrance.

"Where to first?"  Lonnie asked.

"Food!"

"Joey,"  Brittney said.  "You guys just ate on the bus."

"Correction."  Joey turned around after giving the guy his ticket.  "JT and CK ate on the bus."

Brittney looked over to Tiny.  "Will it be okay if I hit him for being a smartass?"

Tiny laughed.  "Go on ahead; you'll be doing us all a favor."

JC handed the guy his and Kristen's ticket, letting go of her hand and wrapped it around her waist, hooking his thumb in her belt loop.

"I love you."

Kristen looked up and kissed him.

"I love you too."

JC gently tugged on her belt loop with his thumb as they walked over to the picnic table everyone was sitting at and took a seat.

"So, what is there to eat?"

Brittney placed her hands on the table and looked at Joey.

"What do I look like to you?  And information booth?  How the hell would I know?"

Mike patted Brittney's shoulder.  "I'll go look and let you guys know, don't hurt him till I come back.  I want to see that show."

JC placed his hand over Kristen's knee and gently rubbed it with his fingers.  Kristen slid her hand under his hand, palm facing up, and slid her hand under his and laced her fingers with hers.  Kristen smiled when she felt JC's thumb softly started to rub hers.

"Hellloooo."  Justin waved his hand in front of JC's and Kristen's face.  "Love birds, we just asked you two a question."

"Huh?"  Kristen spat out, once brought back to reality.

Justin rolled his eyes.  "Mike is back and said they have burgers, hot dogs, corn dogs, fries, nachos and all that good shit to eat, what do you two want."

"Oh uh, I'll just have a burger and a coke." JC said looking up at Mike.

"Um...Nachos and a coke for me.  Do you need any help?"

Mike shook his head.  "Don't worry about it; Lonnie and Todd are coming with me."  Mike poked his finger at each guy.  "Do not leave this table."

Chris and Justin saluted to Mike as he walked away.

"Hey this isn't JC and Kristen time, this is group time.  We have the whole night off and we are all having fun together."  Chris said as he started to play with the hat on his head a bit.

"Destroy that hat, and I'll kill you."

Chris sighed and stopped fudging with the hat and placed his hands on the table.

 

They all sat around the table, making fun of each other and talking about the, interesting people, that walked by till Mike, Lonnie and Todd came back with their food.  Once they were done, they threw their trash away and sat back at the table, waiting for the music to start.

"So, we'll be seeing Bret Michaels soon."  Britney looked over at Kristen and laughed when she saw the smile that was across Kristen's face.

"You know, I am right here." JC said.

"Oh..crap..Bret Michaels doesn't know about you."  Kristen looked at JC and smiled while a couple of the guys chuckled.  JC rolled his eyes as he squeezed her hand.

 

"There is such a big difference between Bret Michaels and Jace...You are..I don't know what to say."  Lonnie pointed out.

Kristen smiled.  "I'm a sucker for Rockstars."

"And baseball players." Brittney added.

"Ah, true.  Rockstars and Athletes are my weakness."

"Jace isn't a Rockstar or an Athlete, he is a Popstar."  Tony pointed out.

"Okay!  Hot guys are my weakness!"  Kristen exclaimed.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you all are having a great time tonight!  Get up and get ready to have fun with our next couple of bands!"

Justin and Chris looked at each other and nodded their heads.  Both of them climbed up and stood on top of the picnic table they were sitting at and started dancing to the music being played.

Lonnie covered his face with his hands.

"Way to NOT stand out or anything."

JC covered his eyes when Justin and Chris pulled Kristen up on to the table with them and had her dance with them.  Joey pulled out his camera and video taped them, while he, Lance and Brittney laughed along with the bodyguards.  Justin, Chris and Kristen never left their stop on top of the table as they danced and sang away to all the songs Enuff Z' Nuff, Quiet Riot, Warrant and Poison played when they had their turn on the stage.  When the concert was over, JC stood up and took both of Kristen's hands, helping her off the table as he shook his head.

"You are really something else."

Kristen smiled and wrapped both of her arms around his waist.

"You know you loved the show."

"Ohh yeahh."  JC leaned down and kissed her.  Kristen turned around and took his hand, lacing her fingers with his and walked over to were the group was standing and started walking around the area.  Kristen and Chris both froze when they saw what was in front of them.

"Hell no." Chris quickly said, throwing his hands up in the air as soon as he saw the ferries wheel in front of them.  Kristen took a couple steps back when she saw the evil smile on Brittney's face.

"Nuh uh.  Um uhh I-I-umm I'll stay here with Chris.  I am not going on that thing."

JC smiled. "Ohh come on babe.  For me?"

Kristen took a couple more steps back.

"Nuh uh, you know I'm afraid of heights.  I will not go on that wheel of death, Chris save me."

Brittney and JC looked at each other and smiled, they booth nodded and Brittney and Lance walked over to the ferries wheel and got on.  JC quickly picked up Kristen and ran over to the ferries wheel, leaving the bodyguards, Chris, Justin and Joey, camera in hand filming the whole thing, standing there cracking up while Kristen was screaming for JC to put her down before she killed him.  JC sat her down on the ride and held her down while the guy latched the bar across from them.

"Sir sir oh my god I'll give you all my money if you let me out and just leave my asshole of a boyfriend on this alone.  Oh my god please."

The guy laughed and shook his head, walking over to the stick and pushed it forward to start.  JC reached over and took her hand, laughing while she sat their repeating "oh my god" over and over again.

"Calm down babe you are okay."

"I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you."  Kristen closed her eyes tight as she squeezed JC's hand as hard as she can.

"How she doing?!" Brittney yelled out from underneath them.  JC smirked as he leaned back gently, causing the cart to move a bit.  Kristen screamed and grabbed JC, pulling him back, than squealed again when it moved from her jerking him.  Laughter could he heard from everyone as Kristen kept freaking out.

"That answers our question!" Lance yelled between laughter.

"YOU ARE NOT HAVING SEX FOR A LONG TIME JOSHUA SCOTT!"

Justin leaned over, placing his hands on his knees, as he laughed harder.  JC laughed and placed his other hand over her shaking one, rubbing it.

"There are kids around here you know."

"I don't fucking care.  They will learn about what it means sooner or later.  They will also see what murder looks like before their eyes once I touch that ground with my own two feet."

"Uh huh."

Kristen's eyes widen when the ferries wheel stopped, having them at the top.  Kristen's breathing became faster as she started freaking out.
"GET ME OFF GET ME OFF GET ME OFF OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!"

JC wiped the tears from his eyes with the back of his hand from laughing hard.

"GET THIS THING MOVING! DON'T STOP! FUCK IT. GET ME OFF GET ME OFF!"

A squeal came from her mouth when it jerked, starting its motion again than slowed down and stopped, letting Brittney and Lance off.  Once their cart was next, Kristen shot out of it once the guy unlatched the bar and dropped to her knees once her feet touched the grass.

"Oh my god ground I love you I love you."

JC stood behind Kristen, setting his hand on her head to keep him up from laughing.

"So Munchkin how was it?" Joey snickered, keeping the camera on her.

"Fuck you."  She mumbled, slowly standing up, shaking.  "Bastards.  I hate you all."

JC reached for her hand and squeezed it once her breathing calmed down.

"Now what?"

Lonnie looked over the paper in his hand.  "Uh, there is some show that they put on that I guess is suppose to be funny."

"Dude lets go."  Justin took Kristen's other hand and tugged her behind him, walking towards the tent it was under.  They all sat down at the table that was big enough for all of them as the show was about to start.  Lance and JC both set their arms on the back of their girlfriends chair and Brittney rested her head on Lance's shoulder.

"Alright!" Said the guy on the stage with the mic.  "Someone give me a topic!"

Chris smirked and wrapped his hand around his mouth to make sure he was loud enough to hear and yelled "Boy bands!"

JC leaned over and smacked Chris along the back of his head.

"Idiot." He mumbled.

Mike smacked his forehead and leaned his head back.

"Can't ever make my job easy can you boy?"

Chris smiled while he rubbed the back of his head.

"Boy bands is the topic!  Someone give me a situation!"

Kristen leaned back in her seat when she overheard girls behind them mumble something.

"Are you sure that's them?"

"The one that yelled looks like and sounds like Chris from *NSYNC."

Kristen looked over at Mike and motion with her eyes to the girls behind them.  Mike looked over and stood up.

"Um..Guys..We should get going."  Kristen whispered, leaning over the table.

"Huh?" Justin looked over at her.

"You guys have been caught by the girls behind us, lets go before something breaks out."

Joey looked at the table behind Kristen and nodded while the rest of the guys stood up and hurried their way out, casually as they could to not and not to be noticed.  Kristen let out a sigh of relief when they made it out of the ten teeny bopper free.  She looked over at Chris and smacked his arm.

"Could you not keep your mouth shut?"

Chris smiled and linked his arm with hers.

"Of course not.  And did that person have to ruin it by using climbing a mountain as a situation?  What the hell."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she linked her other arm with JC's.

"Well are you guys ready to go?  It's after 11 and I think this place closes soon."

"Sounds good.  There is suppose to be fireworks at the end, which would be in fifteen minutes so people are leaving around now, or than."

"Oooo fireworks!  Can we stay to see them pleasseeee" Justin begged.

"Well...I can never say no to fireworks.." Kristen said.

"We can watch them by the building next to our tour bus.  They are suppose to be shooting them off by the lake, and we are parked by it so you will be able to see them fine."

"Perfect-o." Brittney wrapped her arm around Lance's waist.  "Let's go!"

 

They walked over to the small building that their bus was parked by and the guys sat down, leaning their back against the wall, as Kristen and Brittney both sat between their boyfriend's legs.  They messed around with the camera, taking pictures of themselves while they waiting for the fireworks to begin.  JC started to rub Kristen's arms once he felt her shiver against him.

"Cold sweetie?"

Kristen nodded as she leaned back against him more while he rubbed her arms.

"It's the wind coming off from the lake."  JC said as his arms wrapped around her, holding her close to him as the fireworks started going off.  JC placed his chin on her shoulder as he watched the sky fill up with colors.  JC smiled and kissed her cheek.

"This is the first time we've seen fireworks together."  He whispered.

Kristen smiled as she leaned her face against his and whispered back.  "I know."

JC moved his head back a bit and moved his index finger under her chin, slightly turning her face towards him.  Once they both locked eyes, he leaned over and kissed her deeply while the fireworks were going off behind them.  They both broke apart, startled when a bright flash went off.  They both looked over when Lance and Brittney started laughing.  Brittney set the camera on her lap and smiled.

"Couldn't help myself; you two kissing with fireworks in the background, priceless."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she leaned back against JC as he re-wrapped his arms around her again, holding her tight against him and kissed her cheek before setting his face against the side of hers again.

"I love you Kristen Nichole Miller."

Kristen smiled as she placed her hands over his, watching the fireworks explode in the sky.

"I love you Joshua Scott Chasez.  Always will."

Chapter 27 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

JC rolled onto his side and spread his arm around along the bed.  When he didn't feel another body next to him, he slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room.  He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked over at the clock.  A small smile appeared on his face when he could hear her soft humming over the running water of the sink.  JC stood up, stretching, and made his way towards the bathroom.  He leaned against the door frame as he watched Kristen rub lotion over her face.

"Is there something entertaining on watching someone rub moisturizer over someone's face that I don't know about?"

JC looked up, locking his eyes with hers in the mirror and smiled.

"Just the sexy lady that is in front of me."

"Is watching someone rub on moisturizer really that intrusting?"

JC chuckled and pushed himself off the door frame with his hip and walked forward, setting his hands on her hips, his eyes holding onto hers the whole time in the mirror.  He placed a peck on her cheek than rubbed his nose against her cheek softly, causing her to giggle.

"You're so soffttt."  He pecked her cheek again, smiling against her check.  "And smell good too."  His tongue ran along the skin on her cheek and smiled.  Kristen laughed and moved her head back.

"What are you a dog?  Gross."

"But your skin smells good I wanna lick it."

JC nibbled her cheek with his lips till she moved her head away from his.

"I put it on for a reason, not for you to lick it off."

JC picked up the bottle and flipped open the tip and sniffed it.

"Ahhh, this is the stuff that makes you smell good that I wanna lick you."  JC turned the bottle over and started reading out loud.

"French vanilla and almond, infused with honey and buttermilk...That's what I was smelling also! Almond!  I couldn't put a finger on it before."

Kristen laughed, grabbing the bottle of her lotion out of his hands and placed it on the counter.

"Go take your shower."

JC smiled and gave her a kiss before discarding his boxers and turning on the shower water, getting in.

"Baby, you remember a couple weeks ago when you guys got fitted for tuxes?"  Kristen asked, while rubbing a small amount of gel in her hands and scrunched it in her hair.  JC thought for a moment while washing his hair.

"Yeah, why?"

"You guys have a charity dinner at the end of this week to go to when we get to Cali."

"Sooo..that means you have to wear a dress?"

Kristen groaned, causing JC to laugh while rinsing his shampoo out of his hair.  "Yes...Brittney and I are going shopping this afternoon while you guys have that photo shoot for that interview for the magazine."

"Take my card."

Kristen kept working on her hair, with a questionable look on her face.

"Uh what?"

JC finished washing his hair and turned off the water.

"Take my credit card and use it."

"Joshua I am not taking your card."

JC opened the shower door far enough for just his head to pop out.

"And why is that?"

"One; I have money. Tw-"

"I know you have money; I didn't mean it like that.  I meant it as a gift.  I haven't been able to buy you any kind of gift since being so busy on the tour."

"Josh dear, you don't have to buy me anything."  Kristen turned slightly on the balls of her feet, looking at him.

"I know but I want to."

Kristen waved her hand, dismissing him, as she turned around looking back in the mirror working on her hair.

"Anyways, back to what I was saying.  One; I have the money.  Two, it is your card, I'd feel bad using it and three...Johnny is paying."

JC laughed, shaking his head.

"Dose he know that he is paying for it?"

"Uh huh, I told him that he was since he is making me wear a dress.  We fought over it for a bit, but I won; like always."

"I bet you look amazing in a dress."  JC cleared his throat.  "Baby, towel please?"

"Hm? Oh."  Kristen grabbed a dry towel and tossed it towards him.

"Last time I wore a dress was....Shit three years ago when I graduated from High School."

JC opened the shower door, dried himself off and wrapped it around his waist as he made his way over to her and stood next to her.

"Well time to change that this weekend hmm?"  He gently bumped his hip into hers, smiling.

"Uh huuuhhh.  Feel the love dear."

Kristen picked up her toothbrush, putting her toothpaste on it and started brushing her teeth.  JC looked around on the counter skin, seeing most of her stuff all over it.

"You have way to much crap."

Kristen shrugged while brushing her teeth.  JC moved some of her items and picked up his shaving cream with his razor and placed it in front of him.

"You did your hair before your makeup?  That's a different morning routine; you always do your makeup first before your hair."

"waht's kind of scawy whot you wnow muh worning rowtne."

JC laughed and reached over, wrapping his hand around her wrist that her toothbrush was in and pulled it out of her mouth.

"Repeat that please."

Kristen smirked, and leaned over; spitting what was in her mouth, just missing his arm in the sink.  A disgusting look came across his face when he realized how close she was on spitting on him.

"I said, that's kind of scary that you know my morning routine."

"See how much clearer you sound without toothpaste in your mouth; anyways what do you expect when we wake up every morning together?  It is kind of like we already live together.....Do you know how awfully close you were, spitting your toothpaste on me?"

"Hm..True, it is like it....and about almost spitting on you...maybe next time don't stop me?"  Kristen smiled than went back to brushing her teeth while JC rubbed shaving cream over his face.  Kristen looked into the mirror, catching his eyes with hers and smiled.  JC smiled back and winked as he washed his hands and started shaving his face.  Kristen leaned over the sink, spitting out the toothpaste in her mouth and picked up the glass next to the sink, filled it up with washer and took a sip, swishing the water around in her mouth before spitting it out in the sink.

"You missed a spot."

"Hm?"

Kristen pointed to a spot by his jaw line.

"You missed a spot."

"Ah, thank you sweetheart."

Kristen nodded as she started to put on her make up.

"What are you doing tonight?"

Kristen looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

"Um.  What?"

JC closed his eyes while shaving his face.

"I asked what you were doing tonight."

"Um... I dunno?  Do we have something plan that I don't know about or something?"

"Nope."  JC rinsed off his razor and washed his face off.  "Wanted to see if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight; just you and I."

Kristen smiled.  "Sounds good."

"Good, annnddd I know the perfect place I want to take you so you'll have to dress nice, you don't have to wear a dress I can see the look in your eyes."  JC chuckled, placing his hand on her back.  Kristen let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god.  Two dresses in one week, now that is a killer.  I can dress nice."

"That, I know you can do."

Kristen reached up and rubbed the side of his face and smiled of approval.

"Smooth."

JC turned his head to kiss the palm of her hand.

"Mmmm...buttermilk, almond, vanilla, honey.."

Kristen yanked her hand away; laughing.

"You are no longer aloud to read any of my bottles, I bet you didn't even know buttermilk and honey was even in it."

JC shrugged with a smile on his face while walking out of the bathroom to change into some clothes.  Kristen rolled her eyes, sighing, as she picked up her eye shadow blush.

"Men."

"I heard that!"

Kristen giggled as she dabbed her brush in her eye shadow and brushed it over her lids.  JC walked in, buttoning up his shirt and stopped when he was standing next to Kristen.

"Ooo...dammmnn."

Kristen started placing her make up stuff into her make up bag.

"What?"

"You've never done the whole smoky eye look...Its hot.  Your eyes look...damnnnn."

Kristen froze from putting one of the brushes in her bag.

"Did you just say smoky eye...?" Kristen jerked her head, looking at him in shock.

JC threw his hands up in the air.  "I was bored and wanted to see what was so good about the magazines you and Brittney are always reading."

Kristen burst out laughing and quickly sprayed her perfume on her neck, than her wrist.

"Oh thank god, I was afraid you were going to tell me you were part girl or something."

"Hey, I just know the smoky eye thingy.  I don't know how you make it or anything.  I saw the words ‘Smokey Eye' in big bold letters and it caught my eye.  It wasn't what I was thinking it was going to be at all."

JC reached for her toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing his teeth.  Kristen shook her head and placed his cologne in front of him, knowing he would be using it next as she looked in the mirror, fixing the black cami underneath the dark red low cut she was wearing over the cami.  She turned to the side, running her fingers through her wavy hair and fixing the hood that was attached to her shirt before turning back around; facing the mirror.

"Banging."

Kristen rolled her eyes and looked up at him as he was putting on his cologne.

"Wanna know what is not so banging?  Your hair."

"Yeah yeah yeahhh.  I haven't done it yet."

"Can I?"

JC looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

"What?"

Kristen picked up one of her hair products and kicked the lid of the toilet seat down.

"Sit."

"I love you and all, I love how you smell, but I don't want to smell like a girl."

Kristen squirted the product in her hand.

"My hair stuff doesn't smell all girlie and stuff.  I use Bed Head, it's a guy and girl product, now sit."

JC sat down as Kristen stood between his legs and started to do his hair.  JC placed his hands on her hips.

"Don't try and get frisky with me, Mr. Chasez.  Didn't you have enough of from last night when we got back?"

JC smile became wide, thinking of the nightly actions that happened once they got back to the hotel.

"I can never get enough of you." Was his reply; while tapping his fingers against her jeans as he started singing out loud.

"When winter comes in summer; when there's no more forever; when lies become the truth, Oh you know then baby, that's when I'll stop lovin' that's when I'll stop loving you."

Kristen smiled and looked into his blue eyes with her hazel ones.

"I love it when you sing to me."

JC placed his lips against hers and let them linger for a bit before he whispered "And I meant every word I just sang."

"Mmm..better."  She kissed him again and placed her hands on his arms.  "Because my knee is oh so close to your crotch; one small move..."

JC quickly stood up; keeping his hands on her hips and moved her back a couple.

"Of course I do.  Every time we sing This I Promise You at a show, I think of you."

Kristen smiled and kissed him again and starting to make her way around him to the sink.  JC moved his body ahead of hers, not losing contact with his hands on her hips.

"Where you going?"

"To wash my hands....problem?"

"Eh." JC shrugged with a smirk across his lips and kissed her forehead before turning around to look in the mirror.  Kristen moved towards the sink and washed her hands while JC was checking out what she did to his hair.

"I like it."

"It looks like it always does since you've been growing it out, which I love."

"But you did it, so I like it better....and speaking of better..."  JC leaned back on his heels slightly, checking out her back.  "You look best in dark jeans."

Kristen raised a brow at him while she ran her hand through her hair.

"And that is because...?"

JC smiled.

"Your ass looks fiinneee."

Kristen rolled her eyes and walked out of the bathroom.

"Men and their hormones."

"I heard that!"

"Glad to know you're hearing is fine baby.  I mean after all those screaming girls I thought it might be fading, but I guess I was wrong."

Kristen put on her black choker and bracelet and turned around to face JC as he walked into the room.

‘Hardy har-har."  He said dryly, picking up his wallet and slipping it in his back pocket.  JC's eyes traveled up and down her body.  "But I'm not lying, you look hot today."

Kristen picked up her tote and placed it on her shoulder.

"Why thank you, and you look hot yourself."  She went on her tip toes and kissed him.

"Let's get going and meet everyone downstairs for breakfast."

She placed her hands on his waist and turned him around so his back was towards her and gently pushed him towards the door.

"I'm going I'm going.  No need to be pushy."

JC held her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers, while they made their way down the hallway and pushed the button for the elevator.

"So, where you taking me tonight?"

JC slightly tugged her into the elevator as soon as the doors open and pulled her into his arms.

"A place that has food."

"What kind of food?"

JC leaned over, pushing the floors button.

"Food."

Kristen rolled her eyes.  "Tell meeee."

"Nahhh."

"Pleaasseeee."  She whined.

"Nah, I like watching you suffer.  I know how much you hate surprises."

"Ugh you're mean."

JC smiled, placing a kiss on her forehead and tugged on her arm gently while walking out of the elevator.

"And you love me for it."

"Yeah yeah yeahhh..." Kristen mumbled under her breath.

JC opened the door and held it open for her as she walked in.  Kristen barley took three steps into the room before some body attacked her.

"What the fuck!?" Kristen exclaimed; with JC standing there laughing when he realized who it was.

"Munchkin!"

Kristen froze.  She recognized that voice, but who was it?  After a couple of seconds; it hit her.

"Son of a bitch; you troll.  Where you trying to kill me?!"

Trace smiled as he hugged her again before pulling away.

"I just know how much you love surprises."

Kristen looked over at JC.  "Did you know about this?"

"All I knew was that he was coming in today, not when."

Kristen smacked Trace in the arm.

"Where you trying to give me a heart attack or something!?"

"No...but by the way you look, you could give me one."

Kristen rolled her eyes and walked past him.

"That was a horrible pick up line Trace, let me advice you to never use that again."

Kristen sat down next to a snickering Joey.

"What is with guys and their hormones today; dear god."

"Oh my god, I've been waiting for thirty minutes for you and Jace to get down here do Trace could attack you."

"Thanks guys, thanks.  I can feel the mad love right now."

Brittney snatched a piece of toast off of Lance's plate and took a bite.

"Trace used a bad pick up line on me also."

Trace took the seat between Justin and Brittney.  Trace gently nudged Brittney.

"I know they are bad, I save them just for you two because I know how much you love them."

"Why thanks."  Brittney rolled her eyes as she took another bite of her toast than pointed it at Kristen.  "The smoky eye looks hot on you."

"Uh yeah. Smoky eye."  Chris shrugged as he shoved more food in his mouth.

"Where is Jace?"  Trace asked, looking around.

"Getting himself and I some breakfast."  Kristen replied, setting her bag on the floor between her feet.

"Damnnn.  You got him whipped."

"Oh we know."  Lance said, leaning back in his chair playing with his cell phone.

"Man you're not one to speak.  Britt has you whipped also; she just took a piece of toast and you did nothing.  If one if us did it, you'd smack our hand."  Justin pointed his spoon at Lance than went back to eat his Apple Jacks.  Lance looked up from his cell phone and over to Brittney.

"You took a piece of my toast?"

"God hunny are you blind or something?  I did it right under your nose, little to busy texting with someone on your cell phone hmmm?"  Brittney leaned over his shoulder to see what he was doing.

"So Trace, are you going with them to the photo shoot and interview, or shopping with us?"

"Shopping with you girls.  I'm not going to sit there bored out of my mind while they chit chat and get all dolled up?  Nah....and dude munchkin, I've never seen that kind of necklace before."

"It is because I made it.  Brittney has one also but in red.  All we did was cut along a bandana, than twist it till it's all rolled up than you tie it around your neck, and ta-da, a choker."

"You didn't touch any of my bandanas did you?"  Justin asked, worried.

"No fro-boy, we didn't.  Brittney and I made these like what... 2 years ago?"

Brittney tapped her cheek, thinking.  "Yeah, I think 2 years ago."

"Pretty sweet."

"We know, we're amazing."

"And you say I have an ego problem Britt."  Justin mumbled, swallowing his mouth full of Apple Jacks.

"Shit man, you do!" Trace said laughing while smacking him in the back.

JC sat down with the tray of food and placed a muffin in front of Kristen with a glass of orange juice.  Kristen turned and kissed him.

"Thank you babe."

"You're welcome."  JC rubbed her leg before going to his breakfast and started eating.

"If I didn't know you guys, I would have sworn you two were newlyweds."  Trace said as he grabbed Justin's drink and took a sip.

"Thank you!" Joey exclaimed.  "We're not the only ones who see it."

JC and Kristen both rolled their eyes, causing them all to laugh.

"You two have nothing to say."  Chris said, pointing a finger at Lance and Brittney.

 "You two are just as bad."

"It's called love."  Lance said as he set his arm along the back of Brittney's chair.

"It's called being head of heels."  Chris added as he leaned back in his seat and tossed his napkin in the garbage.

"Three points!"

"Anyways Mr. Michael Jordan wannabe..." Trace started to say.

"He is nothing close to Michael Jordan!"  Kristen and Justin said at the same time.

Trace held his hands up above the table, laughing.  "I forgot about the two Michael Jordan lovers right here.  Sorry, sorry please forgive me."

Kristen and Justin looked at each other and shrugged.

"So you guys are going shopping."

Kristen put her hand up to stop Justin from talking.

"We are not getting you anything."

"Come onnnn." Justin whined.

"Hell no.  We are only going shopping because we have to find each of us a dress for the charity dinner this weekend and that is going to be a pain.  Finding something you want is even a bigger pain in the ass....and that goes for all of you."

"I wasn't going to ask for anything." Chris said.

"Uh huh."  Brittney smirked.

"I like the shirt you're wearing B-Dawg."

Brittney looked down at her dark green shirt and looked up to Kristen.

"Why thank you."

"It really brings out your green eyes."

"Seee."  Lance held his arm out.  "That's the same thing I told her when we were getting ready."

"Gross."  Kristen stuck her tongue out.  "I don't want to same the same things you do."

Lance rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out at her.  "Suck it."

"Nah."  Kristen shook her head and putting the last piece of her muffin in her mouth.  "That's Brittney's job."

Brittney covered her face, leaning against the table cracking up while Lance sat there, not believing the words that came out of her mouth as Trace started choking on the orange juice he just sipped.

"That's should teach you to stop stealing my drink."  Justin mumbled, grabbing his glass out of Trace's hand.

"Couldn't you wait till I swallowed to say something like that?"  Trace choked out.

Kristen held up a finger, than put her hand back down on the table.

"I was going to say something, but I decided not to."

"Oh my goddddd Kristen got you good."  Joey patted Kristen's back. "Nice one.  Nice."

Kristen looked over to Brittney as her phone started to go off.  Brittney flipped it open to read the new message she received.

"Changed the ring tone I see, to T.I."

Brittney smiled while she texted the person back.

"Helll yeeaahh."

"T.I?" Joey questioned.

"Rapper.  He's new and boy is he ffiinnneeee.  Justin you should use your blackness and you guys should do w song with him, like you did with Nelly."

"Blackness?"  Chris asked; leaning over the table to look at her.  "You are sooo white."

"Yes I said blackness and yes I know I'm white.  T.I is one finneee hunk of a black man o boy."

"It's okay, I'm not here or anything."

Brittney laughed, kissing Lance on the cheek.

"Oh hush.  I love you and that's it.  Now, if you guys do anything with Nelly again...He is fine also. O baby baby; and Kristen totally agrees with me on Nelly and T.I being fine!"

"What?"  Kristen asked when all the eyes looked towards her.  "Have you SEEEEN them!?  Or better yet their rock hard bodies!?"

"I don't really look for that so to answer your question, no."  Trace said; shaking his head.

"What song was it?" Justin asked.

Brittney looked over at him while she dropped her cell into her purse.

"My ring tone?  It's ‘I'm Serious', by T.I.  You'd like it J."

Brittney turned and looked at Trace as she rubbed the top of his head.

"You shaved it.  I like."

"Yeah."  Trace sat up in his chair than slouched down getting comfortable.  "Starting over again and figure something else to do."

Brittney looked over at Justin with her eyebrows slightly raised.

"Getting any ideas J?"  Brittney hinted.

"Yeah, chi-pet."

Justin narrowed his eyes at Kristen.

"I do not look like a chi-pet."

"Boy I don't know what mirror you been looking at, but you do.  Just think about if it was shaved, no hassle, don't have to do ANYTHING to it."  Kristen leaned over the table to get a little closer to him.  "No more Jessica yanking on it."

"Oh...I like that last idea...hmmm..."

"I know if you mention it to Jessica, she'll have no problems on shaving that fro off."

Justin shrugged.

"I'll talk to my mom about it."

"Mama's boy." Joey teased.

"Shut up!"

"Boys now."  Brittney held up her hand.  "As much as I love watching you guys wrestle, I know Johnny would kick my ass if you go to the photo shoot and interview with bruises and cuts so wait till afterwards, than you can."

"Hey guys, you all have..." Mike stopped in his tracks when he got to the table, his eyes landing on Trace.  Mike rolled his eyes.  "Oh dead god no."

Trace smirked.  "Hello Mike!  You know you've missed me."

"You can wish Trace.  Last thing I need is another Justin, one is a big pain in the ass already....As I was saying, you guys have five minutes to get to the car to leave."

Mike turned, shaking his head as he walked away.

"I don't get paid enough for this."

Brittney sighed, as she shifted in his seat, pulling her cell phone back out of her purse and sat back while flipping it open as she read the message.

"Well dear...rumors have already started with us."

"What?" Lance asked as he looked over at her cell phone.

"Well, from our date two days ago, some pauperizes got pictures of us, which we know about, but I guess they think we are engaged?" Brittney questioned as she started to text Tom back.

"Are you serious?"

Brittney nodded and handed her cell to Lance.

"Yeah, Tom just texted me and told me.  I guess the ring I have on my middle finger; I guess looks like it's on my ring finger by some of the pictures or something."

Trace looked at the ring on her finger.  "That's not even an engagement ring, better yet; there isn't even a gem really on it."

"I know!  It's just a heart; my dad gave me this ring when I graduated from high school."

"Now they are probably thinking Lance is a cheap ass, giving her that as an ‘engagement ring' when he makes money."  JC joked.

"People these days."  Lance sighed, hanging Brittney her cell back.  "Anything for money."

Kristen sat their, leaning back in her seat while chewing on her bottom lip of thinking of ways to change the mood.  A small smirk came across her face when she thought of the perfect idea.

"Sooo Justin, as I was saying before....if you ever want to give me Nelly's number..."

JC pinched her side, causing her to squirm and laugh.

"Baby I'm kidding."  Kristen said, laughing.  Kristen turned her head to look at Justin and mouthed ‘I'm serious'.

"I saw that!" JC exclaimed, crossing his arms while rolling his eyes.  Kristen turned to face her boyfriend, smiling and kissed him.

"I'm playing.  I love your rock hard body."  She patted his stomach and kissed him again

"Okay, enough of hearing about JC's sick body."

Brittney looked up and saw their bodyguards by the door.  Brittney patted Lance's knee than gave it a slight squeezed.  Lance looked up from frustrating texting on his cell and looked over at her.

"Time for you guys to get your superstar butts on the road and for Trace, Kris and I to go to the mall to do some mad shopping."

Everyone got up and said their goodbyes before heading towards to the doors.  Brittney held onto Lance a bit longer.

"Don't worry about it."  Brittney placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him.  She placed her forehead against his, looking into his eyes.

"Everything will be fine.  Rumor is just a rumor.  Tom will clean everything up."

Lance nodded as he kissed her again.

"Love you. Have fun."  Lance pulled her towards him for one more hug than broke apart.

"Love you too dear. I'll see you later."

Lance nodded than jogged off to catch up with everyone at the SUV.

Brittney turned around and looked at Trace and Kristen with a smile.

"Let's go shopping!"

 

 

"Soo...I'm thinking maybe for my date with JC tonight, I might wear a dress."

Brittney paused in her steps, and looked at Kristen dumbfounded.

"I need to sit down."

Trace chuckled and looked over at Brittney.

"Asthma attack?"

Brittney shook her head and pointed a finger at Kristen.

"Did you HEAR what just came out of her mouth!?"

"True."  Trace looked at Kristen and tugged on her arm that was linked with his.

"Are you high or anything?"

Kristen sighed, shaking her head.

"You never take me serious."

"Well."  Brittney started as they started, linking her arm back into the free one of Trace. "When it comes to dresses; no."

"Lets just get the dresses for the charity dinner done first and we'll see if my mind changes over that hell trip."

Brittney and Trace laughed.

"Let's go here."  Brittney said as she pulled them into the store.  Kristen stumbled over her own feet as Brittney tugged them over to a rack of dresses.

"Alright Trace, we are looking for dress for Kristen first because...well I'm excited and want to find one for her now.  Okay, it has to have straps, cause well, I know she doesn't want to have to fix the top every five minutes."

Trace had a look of confusion on his face as he turned his neck to look at the racks in front of them than back to Brittney.

"Uh...right...Um how about I just stand here and just show them to me and I'll tell you what I think?"

"Hm...Good idea, you might pull out something horrible."

"Hey!"

Both of the girls laughed while they started their search through the racks of dresses.  After much laughter over hideous dresses, disapprovals, Brittney pulled out a dress and smiled.

"And Bingo was his name-o."

Trace and Kristen stopped talking and chuckling over a hideous puke green dress in front of them and looked over at Brittney.  Brittney pushed the dress against Kristen and held it there while Kristen stood their confused.

"Trace I think we found it."

Trace took a step back and looked at the dress Brittney had picked out.

"I think she is right.  Go try it on."

Kristen rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to speak, but Brittney hand covered her mouth.

"I know you hate trying on shit but come onnnn we gotta make sure it looks good."

Kristen took the dress as they started walking back towards the fitting rooms.

"You know, you are sounding very cheerleaderish right now."

Brittney set her hands on her hips as she looked at Kristen.

"Yeah well to bad I am the total opposite now go go I wanna see if we did gooodd."  Brittney shoved her into a room and sat down next to Trace and tugged on his arm walking to the rack right by them.

"Now we'll look for me while she changed."

"I'm trying to figure out who is worse shopping with...you two or Justin."

Brittney grabbed a dress and held it against Trace.  Trace laughed, shoving the dress off of him.

"Yeah I'm starting to think it is you two."

"Lair, you know Justin is worse; at lest we entertain you."

Trace chucked as he leaned his arm on the rack.

"True."

"Oooo.." Brittney pulled out a dress and checked it out.  "I like this one."

Trace looked at what was in her hands and nodded.

"Green is a good color on you."

Brittney raised a brow as she looked at Trace.

"Sound like a girl right there midget."

Brittney and Trace both looked up when they heard the door open and Kristen walked out.

A huge smile spread across Brittney's face when she saw Kristen standing there.

"That's the dress."

 

 

Kristen, Trace and Brittney walked into the studio and saw all the guys standing around with annoyed look on all of their faces.

"Uh o."  Kristen said as she placed her purse onto the couch.  "This isn't looking good."

Chris turned around when he heard a door closed and let up a huge sigh of relief when he saw them.

"Thank god fucking God."

Brittney walked up with a serious look on her face.
"What is going on?  What's wrong?"

Joey turned around and let out a frustrated groan.

"Every damn thing.  The chick that was supposed to do the interview before the shoot was late, so now we are going to have to do it after the shoot, which don't get me started to bitch about."

Brittney looked over at who she was guessing was the photographer, fiddling with a camera and ordering some people around.

"I guess something is wrong with the camera and what not, than some shit about the lighting, light bulbs burning out and not having any left.  Seriously shouldn't you have fucking back up?  They sent some guy to run out and get some."  Justin added.

Brittney sighed and looked back to the guys.

"Johnny going to have a bitch fit when I tell him...Guys just go sit on the couch and relax."  Brittney placed her hand on Justin's arm and gave a slight squeeze.

"Trace will entertain you, I'll go try and fix this shit out."  Brittney looked around to try and find the other two of the group.

"Where are Lance and JC?"

"In the back, blowing off steam."

Brittney nodded and motion to Kristen to go towards the back as she made her way over to the photographer.  Kristen walked towards the back, looking around till she saw Lance leaning his back against the wall talking on his cell phone.  Kristen walked forward towards him, causing Lance to look up.  Lance placed his hand over the bottom of his cell as he pulled it away from his face.

"Jace is back there. Britt up front?"

Kristen nodded.  "She is in her business mode and is about to bitch the guy out and try to fix everything."

Lance nodded.  "I'll head out there when I'm off the phone."

Kristen wrapped her arms around Lance, pulling him into a hug.

"Calm down, breathe, and relax.  Don't rip anyone's head off.  I don't want to have to bail you out of jail."

Lance chuckled as he hugged her back.

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Good.  Now I'll go try and calm the other beast."  Kristen said as she made her way towards the back till she found him sitting down in one of the make up chairs, pushing buttons on her cell, which made her guess he was texting.

"You better be writing a text to me."

JC's head shot up and looked up in the mirror to see her standing behind him.  JC gave a weak smile and spun his chair around to look at her.

"Actually I was."

Kristen walked towards him and hugged him.

"Chris, Justin and Joey told me."

JC sat up in the chair and pulled her onto his lap, sideways.  He shifted her legs over the chair's arm rest and wrapped his arms around her, burring his face into her shoulder and hair as he let out a pent up breathe.  Kristen rubbed his arms.

"Just relax.  It's nothing you can do dear."

JC slowly nodded as he closed his eyes.

"Remind me why I do this."

Kristen moved a bit to look at him.

"Because you love singing and dancing; it's your life; you do it for your fans."

She gave him a quick kiss before looking back at him.

"And for the money."

JC laughed, leaning his head back.  Kristen smiled.

"There is that smile and laugh that I love."

JC pulled her into a kiss.  Kristen wrapped her arms around his neck while he set his hand on the back of her head as he continued the kiss.  He slowly pulled his lips away from hers and placed a small kiss on her nose than forehead before setting his against hers, keeping his eyes closed.

"I love you."  He whispered.

Kristen smiled.  "I love you too."

JC opened his blue eyes and looked into her hazel ones.

"Thank you."

Kristen kissed the tip of his nose and moved her head back to look at him.

"For what?"

JC slid down a bit in the chair, keeping his hold on her.  "This.  Calming me down.  Everything."

"It's my job."  She laid her head against his shoulder.  JC held her tighter and leans his head against hers.

"So how was shopping?"

"Successful."

"Found a dress?"

Kristen nodded.  "And something to wear for tonight for dinner."

"What they look like?"

Kristen gently poked his arm with her index finger.

"Not telling you on either of them.  It's a surprise."

JC pouted as he whined.  "Plleeaasseeee."

"Nope, and don't try and get it out of Trace and Brittney.  They won't tell you."

"Damnit."  He mumbled under his breath.  Kristen kissed him again and shifted to get comfortable in his arms.  There was a knock on the wall, causing JC and Kristen both to turn their heads to see Trace standing there.

"Everything is set up and time to get this on a roll."

JC patted Kristen's leg as she slid off landing her feet on the floor.  He wrapped his fingers around hers and they made their out of the room and to the front where everyone was standing.  Kristen turned around and started fixing JC's shirt and using her hands to flatten out some of the small winkles that started to form.  She took a step back and looked at him up and down as he pulled on the leather jacket on.

"Daamnnn."

"Hmm?"

JC slid his other arm in the other sleeve of the jacket than tugged the bottom of it.  When she didn't answer his eyes looked up to look into hers.

"What?"

Kristen licked her lips and smirked.

"That jacket gives you a little badass look."

JC rolled his eyes as a small laugh came from his lips.

"We'll I'll make sure I wear the one I own more often."

"Oh please doooo."  Kristen took step forward as he held both of her hands and kissed her.

"Come on dude."  Chris grabbed JC's arm and tugged on it.

"Stop lovely dovey, do it later."

JC gave Kristen a quick kiss, following it with a wink as he walked over to the set with Chris.  Kristen walked over to the couch Trace was spread out on and plopped down next to him.  Kristen looked over to the set and watched the guys move to the spots they were told to go.  She looked over at Joey and tried not to laugh when she saw the look of annoyance on his face.  Kristen pointed to her lips, smiling big towards Joey, causing him to laugh and roll his eyes.  She looked over at JC and blew him a kiss when his eyes landed on hers.

"Head over heels aren't yeah?"

Kristen turned to look at Trace.

"What?"

"You and JC."  Trace crossed his legs as he got comfortable on the couch.  "You two really in love huh?"

Kristen smiled and looked over to the set JC was and back to Trace.

"Yeah."  She sighed, smiling.  "I'm head over heels, madly in love with him."

Chapter 28 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
Kristen ran her fingers through her wavy hair one last time as she checked herself out in the mirror.  She stood there in a black sleeveless dress that had a white line strip just underneath her dress.  The dress fit snugged perfectly around the top of the dress till the white line; and from there just flowed loosely till her knees.  She ran her hands down the sides of the dress before taking one more last check in the mirror before opening the bathroom door and walking out, seeing JC's back towards her leaning against the wall with his cell against his ear.

"Yeah mom will do...Uh huh..Let me know all the details when you know...Yep...Love you too bye."  JC hung up his phone, placed it in his pocket and turned around.  Her eyes fell on him, standing there in a navy blue button up shirt with black dress pants with his hair neatly done.  JC jaw slightly dropped as he stood there staring at her.  He swallows the thumb in his throat as he walked towards her.
"Wow....you...you look beautiful."

Kristen smiled.

"Thank you.  You look handsome."

JC placed his hands on her hips and kissed her.

"You're wearing a dress."  He mumbled against her lips as he kissed her again.

"Uh huh."

JC took a step back as he checked her out again.
"You're breathtaking."

Kristen couldn't wipe the smile off her face, looking into his blue eyes.  JC put his hand in his pocket and pulled something out.

"I have something for you."

Kristen gave him a question look as he placed a white velvet box into her hands.  JC put his hands on her upper arms.

"Open it."

Kristen gave him one last look and looked down into the box in her hands as she opened it.  Her eyes slightly widen when they fell onto a gold necklace and matching bracelet.  Her finger traced the heart pendant with a ruby in the middle of the necklace and looked up at him.

"Jace..."

JC smiled, rubbing her arms.

"Do you like it?"

"Jace..I...you didn't have to."

JC silenced her with a kiss, putting his hand against her cheek.

"And you don't have deal with my ass, but you do.  I love you."

Kristen smiled and kissed him as she took them out of the box.

"When?  How?"

JC chuckled, taking the bracelet and putting it around her wrist.

"Yesterday, while you and Brittney were running errands."  JC took the necklace out of her hands and motioned her to turn around.  She did was she was told and turned around as JC put his arms around her to put the necklace around her neck.  "Mike went with me.  He claims he had to make sure I get you something good and not screw up."  JC lifted her hair out from under the necklace and turned her around to look at her.

"And you did well, thank you, but you didn't have to."

JC kissed her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I wanted to.  I love you."

"I love you too."

"Ready to go?"

Kristen nodded and picked up her clutch.

"So where you taking me?"

JC smiled and winked while opening the door and walking out into the hallway with his hand in hers.

"For me to know and you to find out."

Kristen sighed, following his steps into the hallway.  They both stop suddenly when they heard a whistle and turned around seeing everyone standing in the hallway.

"Why is it every time we go on a date, you are all in the hallway."

Lance chuckled.

"It's a tradition now that we are starting.  Looking nice might I say."

"Britt didn't lie! You are in a dress!" Justin exclaimed.

"Good to know that your eyesight is still good Justin."  Kristen said sarcastically.

Mike walked down the hallway and over to where the couple were standing.
"You two ready to go?"

JC nodded and put his arm around Kristen's waist.

"What's with the crowed?" Mike asked, pushing the elevator button.

Kristen shrugged.

"They didn't believe Britt that I was in a dress I'm guessing."

Mike laughed, following them into the elevator.

"Well you both look good kids."

"Thank you Mike and I hear that you went with Josh to make sure he did well in the jewelry store."

"Well, you've seen some of his outfits.  I didn't want to take a chance."

"Hey!"

Kristen laughed; following Mike out of the elevator and doors the front door.  She covered her eyes from the flashes as they made their way into the SUV that was parked in front.  Mike opened the door for the two to get in than shut it close and made his way into the drivers' seat.

"Do they not have a life?"

JC shook his head, laughing as he put his arm around her shoulders.

"Nope."

"God, it seems like it.  Really, is it that fun to stand in front of a hotel for hours to try and get pictures for a story?"

JC kissed her cheek as he shrugged.

"Hey Mike, where are we going?"

"Didn't Jace tell you?  It's a-"

"No!" JC looked at Mike in the rearview mirror.  "It's a surprise, she can't know."

Mike laughed as Kristen sighed.  "You are trying to kill her aren't you?  She hates secrets and surprises."

JC smiled and looked at Kristen. "Yep."

Kristen crossed her arms in a huff.  "You're mean."

"And you're cute."  JC kissed the tip of her nose, causing a smile to form on her lips.

 

 

Kristen followed behind JC as the hostess lead them to the back of the restaurant to their table.  JC pulled out her chair and pushed it in after she sat down.  JC sat down in his chair across from her at the table.  After ordering a bottle of wine, JC picked up his menu, looking over it.

"Brittney is going to be jealous."

JC laughed looking over his menu at his girlfriend.

"I know how much you like sushi and just had to take you here."

"You're amazing."

JC placed his menu on the table and reached over to take her hand in his.

"No, you're amazing."

They both started laughing when they over heard Mike groan.

"Anyways."  JC's eyes shifted back towards Kristen; they both smiled.  JC placed his other hand on top of hers, gently rubbing it.

"You really do look beautiful tonight."

Kristen felt warmth on her cheeks as a small blush formed on them.  JC smirked.

"I still got it."

"You're still cocky."

JC smiled. "Nah, I don't care if I make other girls blush, just you."

"And this is coming from a guy whose living makes girls swoon, scream and pass out."

"Hey, it's not my fault."

Mike snorted.  JC raised his brows and looked towards Mike.

"You're job is to stand there at the way and let us have a nice dinner alone."

Kristen laughed and slightly hit JC's hand.  JC leaned over the table and kissed her.

"Hush."  Kristen put her finger against his lips.  "And eat."

 

 

 

JC opened up their hotel room with his key and held it open for Kristen to walk in.  Kristen kicked off her shoes and placed her purse on the table.

"Thank you for this amazing night."

JC closed the door and locked it.

"Oh the night isn't over."

JC kicked his shoes off than took her hand in his and walked across the room to the screen door and opened it, leading them into the balcony.  Kristen smiled when she saw JC pulled out a small lighter and started lighting the candles he placed out there before the left.  JC sat down and pulled her down onto his lap.  Kristen swung her legs a bit as they hung over the arm rest of the chair.  JC rested his head on top of hers and pulled her closer to her.

"It's so beautiful out here."

JC opened his eyes and saw her looking up to the sky.  JC looked up to the stars above them and smiled.

"That is it."

JC ran his fingers up and down her side and kissed her temple.

"What are you going to do once we get back to Florida about your apartment?"

Kristen turned from looking at the sky to have his full attention.
"What?"

JC saw the confusion on her face and he started to chew on his bottom lip.

"Um.  Well what are you and Brittney doing because I remember her telling me you're guys lease goes up two and half weeks after we get back from this tour."

Kristen shrugged.

"Brittney and I haven't talked about it.  We were going to work on that once we got back."

"Well..I was thinking..maybe..you'd want to move in with me?"

JC looked at her and swallowed hard.

"I mean, I wouldn't be surprise if Lance asked Brittney to move in with him."

Kristen smiled and kissed him.

"Yeah."

JC looked at her surprised.

"Yeah?"

Kristen laughed and sat up.

"Yeah I'll move in with you.  We kind of already like live together so it won't be so much of a difference than how it is now, besides that it's a house."

JC sighed and laid his head on her shoulder.

"I've been so nervous all night to ask you."

"You?  Mr. Popstar?  Who would have known that YOU could get nervous."

"Hardy har-har."  He said dryly as he lifted his head up and kissed along her neck.  JC quickly slipped one arm under her legs and kept one along her back and lifted her up and made his way back into the hotel room.  After closing the door, he walked over to the bed and set her down, crawling on top of you.  His lips found their way back to her neck, leaving small, soft kisses against her skin.

"I love you." He mumbled against her skin; his hands rubbing her sides.

"I love you too."

JC kissed his way back up her neck to his lips.

"Three more weeks till we're home."

JC rested his forehead against hers and looked into her eyes.

"Home.  Our home."

Kristen smiled and tilted her head up to kiss him.

"Our home."

 

 

 

 

Kristen awoken the next morning without JC at her side.  She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and picked up the piece of paper that was left on the pillow next to her.  Slowly she unfolded the paper while he eyes were getting use to the brightness in the room.  She smiled when she saw the handwriting of her boyfriends scribbled across the paper.

 

Morning baby,

I hated leaving your side this morning, not just because you were naked ;-) hehe, but because I love sleeping next to you and I didn't want to get out of bed.  I hope you slept well and I'll see you when we get back.  I love you.

Love always,

JC

 

Kristen smiled and placed the note on the table by the bed and sat up when she heard her cell go off.  She looked at the ID and flipped her cell back up while flopping back onto the bed.

"Hello B-Dawg."

"Well well well, if it isn't the missy herself.  How was the date?"

"Great and how was all your guys' night?" Kristen smiled.

Brittney groaned as she flipped over to her other side.  "I'm so tired.  We all didn't get back from the club till 4AM.  I'm so dead."

Kristen snickered.  "Smart ones you are."

"Yeah yeah yeah.  Well Trace called me, which woke me up, seeing if we wanted to do something because he is bored shitless."

Kristen stretched and moved her cell to her other ear.

"Sure.  What you want to do?"

"I was thinking maybe lay out by the pool?  Doesn't evolve to much movement for Trace and I while we recuperate from last night."

Kristen laughed.  "That's fine with me."

"Oh, question.  How pretty is it?"

"How pretty is what?"

Brittney sighed.  "Your necklace and bracelet."

"How did you know about it?  I didn't get to tell you."

"E! News you can thank.  Is JC from *NSYNC and his girlfriend Kristen serious?  We think so as some photogs, caught pictures of JC leaving a jewelry store with one of his bodyguards, than later that night saw them leaving from dinner with jewelry around her neck and wrist."  Brittney said, mocking the reporter that was on TV.

" Are you serious?"

"Yep.  Someone got a close up of your necklace, but its all blurry so you can't see anything really."

"Well it is beautiful, I'll show you once I get to your room and I got something to tell you."

"Good. Gossip.  Love it.  Alright I'll call Trace and we'll all meet up at my room."

"Alright, see you in a bit. Bye."

"Bye."

Kristen flipped her cell close and tossed it on her bed.  She got up and made her way towards her suitcase and pulled out her swim suit and put it on.  She threw on a tank top and shorts over her suit and pulled her hair up in a pony tail.  She grabbed her cell phone while slipping on her flip flops, placed her sunglasses on the top of her head and walked out of her room, making her way down towards Brittney and Lance's room.  Kristen smirked as she knocked on Brittney's door to the tune of "Bye Bye Bye."  Brittney swung open the door and gave her a look.

"You are an idiot."

Kristen smiled wide as she walked into the room.  Brittney grabbed her by the arm and touched the necklace around her neck.

"Oooo..Jace did well.  Very well.  Who knew that man can pick out jewelry."

"Yeah...and he asked me to move in with him once we get back."

Brittney paused and looked at her.

"Lance asked me the same thing last night!"

Both of them smirked.

"They probably planed it."

"Men." Brittney shook her head and laughed.

"Speaking of men.."  Brittney walked over and opened the door to see Trace standing there.

"You look like how I feel."

Trace rubbed his face with the palm of his hands.

"Good morning sunshine." Kristen said as she made her way out of the room.

"Yeah yeahh good morning."  Trace mumbled and leaned against the door frame.  Brittney grabbed her cell and room key and walked out of the room.

 

The three made their way down to the pool area and laid out in a beach chair.

"Ahhh."  Trace took off his shirt and spread out on his chair.  Brittney pulled her shirt and shorts off and pulled her sunglasses over her eyes.

"Amen.

Kristen rolled onto her stomach after taking off her clothes.

"We haven't been able to lay out since we went on this tour."

"I know, how lame."

"So how was that phone all with Johnny yesterday go?"

"Oh dear god he was livid.  He said he was going to call the company after we got off the phone and give them a piece of his mind.  Than he told me the whole rumor thing about Lance and I was fixed and we had nothing to worry about."

"That's good."

"Question, well I probably already know the answer to this, but did you both say yes when your popstars boyfriend asked you guys to move in with them?"

Kristen pushed herself up a little to look at him.

"How did you know?"

Trace lifted his sunglasses a bit and looked at them.

"They were asking us on how we felt about it and blablabla."

"Well I said yes."

Brittney nodded and laid her arms above her head.

"Same here."

Trace set his sunglasses back over his eyes.

"Thought so."

"When did the guys leave?"

Brittney picked up her phone and looked at the time.

"About a little over an hour ago.  They will probably be back anytime soon."

"What's the deal for today?"

Brittney shifted her sunglasses to get more comfortable.

"Uh, after they get back they have a conference call with Johnny on the phone; we don't have to be there, than sound checks at 3; meet and greet at 5; show at 7, than we hit up the airport, get out of Minnesota and land in Cali."

"You're with us in Cali. right?"

Kristen turned her head to look at Trace.  Trace nodded, yawning while stretching his arms over his head.

"Yeah, I go back to Orlando after the trip with California, which Justin and Chris were thinking of getting another tattoo while we're out there; I might get another one and Brittney said she was going with us and get one too, what about you?"

Kristen rolled over onto her back and put her sunglasses over her eyes.

"Hmm...I've been thinking of getting the three stars that I have on the one side of my lower stomach and have it done also on the other side so it matches."

"Ooo..That would look cool."  Brittney added.

"Such a Rockstar move."  Trace joked.

"Shut up, it's not the reason I'm doing it."

Trace laughed as he sat up. "Oh I know, but its fun to tease you about it.  I'm going to get something to drink at the pool bar, you guys want anything?"

"Hmm..Long Island Ice Tea for me please."

"Pina Cola."  Brittney raised her sunglasses down a bit to look over the frames at Trace. "Non-Virgin."

Trace stood up laughing and started his way towards the bar.

"Got it, I'll be back."

Brittney rolled onto her back and flipped her head to the other side to look at Kristen.

"Have you thought about Johnny's offer?"

Kristen untied her top around her neck and set the straps by her sides.

"Yeah I have, and I dunno still.  I haven't talked to Josh about it yet."

"You haven't told Josh?"

Kristen shook her head.

"What is Johnny mentions about it during the call he is having with them today?"

Kristen sighed.

"Josh should understand...Hopefully, I mean I wanted to collect and analyze everything before I give Johnny an answer.  You know what Josh is going to say."

"He's going to tell you that you should."  Brittney pointed out.

"Exactly, which would be that we'd be working in the same building and knowing he'll never have to go on tour without me."

"And...?"  Brittney dragged out looking at her friend carefully.

"I don't want to get a job handed to me just because I'm Joshua's girlfriend or anything out of pity."

"That isn't it, Johnny loves how you work.  You don't take bullshit or let anyone walk over you.  You tell how it's real and you get your work done.  Yeah it's kind of going to be different than what you are doing now; you'll be helping organizing events and tours and making sure everything goes down right, but I know you can do it.  Isn't that what you've been working on your degree for?  Event planer?"

Kristen groaned and closed her eyes.

"Why do you have to be right?"

Brittney smiled.

"Because I'm your best friend and I have to put you in your place.  Come onnnn.  We'll be in the same building working together just like old times.  Johnny doesn't know what he is getting himself into. AANNNDDD, Trace is going to be working for Justin, so it will be us three making trouble all around JIVE."

"Well if you put it that way..." Kristen rolled her eyes laughing.  "I'll think about it.  I want to talk to dad first since he pays for college and I won't be able to do that if I take the job."

"True."  Brittney nodded.  "But I can already just hear what you're dad would be saying."  Brittney cleared her throat as she lowered her voice to try and mock Kristen's dad.

"Knucklehead, I think this is a once in a life time opportunity.  I am so proud of you.  If this is something you want to do, take it, you might not get a chance like this ever again."

Kristen and Brittney looked at each other than burst out laughing.

"Oh my god.  You know my dad way to well that is scary.  Way to add in the Knucklehead part."

"Hey." Brittney shrugged while laughing.  "It's what he calls you."

"Who calls who what?"  Trace asked as he walked up and set down the drinks.

"Kristen's dad."  Brittney took her drink from Trace and took a sip before sitting it down on the table next to her.

"He is a riot.  Oh my god you will love him.  You'll have to meet him.  There isn't anyone in the world that doesn't like him.  He doesn't act, or yet even look his age.  He cracks jokes all the time and picks on Kristen, but he is very caring and really smart.  He has some kind of degree in business, he is a Vice President of a company, but he is sooo low key and laid back it's a joke."

"I will admit."  Kristen took a sip of her drink.  "He is cool, but don't tell him that it will boost his ego.  I tell him he isn't cool all the time.  You would think, since he has some high degree in business; don't ask me what it is, I don't remember, and a V.P of a corporation he's be all straight lace and shit, but he is soo far from it.  My dad and I call each other ass's all the time when we pick on each other but that's how close we are.  Of course we have a father-daughter relationship, but we also have that best friend relationship.  I don't have it with my mom; I have it with my dad.  Everyone in our family claims I'm the son he never had.  He's chill when he isn't bugging me, which he says is his favorite activity."

Brittney started laughing.

"They talk so horrible to each other, but it's their relationship.  People have given Kristen dirty looks because of how she talks to her dad, but that's how their relationship is, just like ours.  Kristen and I bash each other all the time; people sometime think we're not friends."

Brittney turned to Kristen.

"Oh my god remember when you're dad was picking on you about you slipping in the grocery store and you called him an ass and that old lady was like staring you down?"

"O dear god yes and you were laughing your ass off, along with my dad."

"Oh mannnn."  Brittney drank her drink.  "Good times."

"Yeah yeah yeah."  Kristen closed her eyes while Brittney and Trace laid in their beach chairs laughing.  "Man I want a granola bar right now."

"Oh my god, I swear you are additive to them.  If they had that problem in rehab, you would so be in there."  Brittney shook her head.

"I didn't eat anything this morninnggg."  Kristen whined.  "I woke up like three minutes before you called me."

"And you didn't grab one to eat while going out the door?"  Brittney dramatically placed a hand over her heart, not believing the words that were coming out of her friends' mouth.

Kristen sighed.  "You know how my brain is in the morning."

Trace and Brittney both snickered.

"True; your brain is mush in the morning.  If only there was such a thing of G.B.A. meetings."  Trace said.

"G.B.A?"  Kristen looked at him with a look of confusions on her face.

"Yeah, G.B.A."  Trace turned his head to look at her and smile. "Granola Bar Anonymous meetings."

Brittney burst out laughing while Kristen laid back down in a huff.

"Why does everyone always poke fun at me?"  She whined.

"Because it's fun."

Kristen jumped and grabbed her top, turning around to see all five guys standing there, laughing.

"What the hell are you thinking of sneaking up on us!?  You could of giving me a heart attack!"

JC sat down by her side, laughing.

"I didn't think we'd scare you that bad."

Kristen smacked his arm and started to tie her top back on.

"Liar."

"True, we know how easy it is to scare her and we did plan it." Chris pointed out while smirking.

"Assholes.." Kristen mumbled while tying her top.  "And I almost lost my top."

"Damnit.  We could have had a free peak show."

Kristen narrowed her eyes at Joey than laid back.

"Now, what where they poking fun at you now for?"  Justin asked as he shoved Trace's legs out of his way on the lawn chair Trace was laying on and sat down.

"She was craving for a granola bar and Trace said if there was G.B.A meetings Kristen would seriously be in there." Brittney said as Lance sat down next to her.

"G.B.A?" Lance questioned as he placed his hand on the small of her back.

"Granola Bar Anonymous; Trace thought of it...and hey babe wanna tie my top for me since you're there?"

Justin hand five Trace as Lance tied Brittney's top back on.

"Seeeeee."  Kristen rolled her eyes.  JC laughed, kissing her.

"Well, it's true."  JC sat his hand on her stomach and let his fingers roam against her skin.  "If there was such thing, your ass would be in there."

"I don't see you all complaining when you want a snack when we are out doing stuff....AND at lest I'm not additive to drugs."

"True."  Chris reached for her drink and took a sip before placing it back down.  "But what Trace said is still true."

"Whatever."

Lance leaned over Brittney and kissed her.  "Well, as much as we all love making fun of you munchkin, we have to go and get this call with Johnny over with."

Brittney rolled onto her back.

"You guy's haven't done it yet?"

Joey shook his head. "Nope.  Whip boys wanted to see you guys when Todd said you three were out here by the pool, so here we are."

"Might be a good time for you guys to get going anyways, I think the chicks on the other side of the pool know who you are."

JC quickly gave Kristen a kiss and stood up.

"I love you, and you three be careful." JC looked behind him before looking over at Trace.

"They are in your hands."

"Doesn't anyone worry about my safety?"  Trace whined.  Justin shook his head laughing.

"Nope.  One less troll in this world."

Trace kicked Justin in the side.  "Asshole." He hissed.  Justin jumped up laughing.

"Whatever dude, whatever."

Brittney quickly kissed Lance and pushed him to stand up.

"Get going, we are going to be leaving in a couple of minutes anyways, shower and pack.  Meet you in our room?"

Lance nodded.  "Be safe, love you."

"I will and love you too."

Brittney sat up and pulled her t-shirt over head.

"And this is a con of dating a celebrity...or in your case Trace, being best friends with a celebrity."  Brittney stood up while putting her shorts over her legs while Trace and Kristen were putting their clothes on also.  "No privacy."

Trace slid his feet into his flip flops while running his hand over his shaved head.

"You two ready before the claws come out?"

"Uh huh." Brittney scanned the area to make sure they got everything.  "Lets go."

 

 

Kristen tugged the shirt that she pulled over her head; hating the way clothes were harder to put on after you take a shower.  Kristen walked out of the bathroom while rubbing her wet hair with a towel. She smiled when she saw JC sitting on the bed with his laptop on his lap, his back against the headboard with the TV on.  She crawled up the length of the bed and laid on her stomach, setting her head on the pillow.

"How long have you been here?"

JC looked down at the corner of her laptop to see the time.

"Umm...fifteen minutes roughly."

Kristen closed her eyes.

"What you doing?"

"Email."  He replied, typing away on his laptop.

"How the phone call go?"

JC crossed his ankles.  "Fine.  Just checking up and reminding us stuff that is going to be going on for the rest of the tour and all that junk."

"Did you hear about us being on the E Channel?"

JC chuckled.  "Yeah Lance told me about it.  Johnny actually brought it up also and said that what I got you better look a lot better than it does all blurred up on TV."  JC looked at her out of the corner of his eye and smiled.  "He also told me to tell you that you looked lovely and had a hard time believing that was you since all he sees you in is jeans and sweats."

Kristen rolled onto her back.  "I wear a dress and the whole world explodes."

JC laughed while shutting down his laptop.

"Hey um. Josh?"

"Hm?" JC hummed, looking at her while closing his laptop.

"I want to talk to you about something."

JC reached over, setting his laptop on the nightstand than laid down on his side, facing her while propping his head up by his elbow.

"What is it?  Is there something wrong?"

"Oh, no no.  Something came up for me and I wanted to talk to you about it first before I give my answer."

JC sat his hand on her stomach.

"Alright, shoot."

Kristen smirked, holding up her hand and folding all her fingers but to, to make it look like a gun.

"Bang."

JC laughed.  "Smartass...now tell me what came up."

"Well...Johnny called me about a position that would be open when we come back from tour.  He said he likes how I deal with things and get shit done when it needs to be done.  He wants me to, kind of be like your guys event planner, like help out planning and organizing the tours, setting up gigs, photo shoots, interviews, charity events, awards shows, you know the stuff."

JC smiled.

"Really?  That's amazing hunny!"  He gave her a kiss.  "We'll still be working together."

"Yeah we will be."

JC slid his hand to her side and started rubbing it.  "And how do you feel about it?"

Kristen shrugged.  "It's once in a life time opportunity.  I would be dropping out of college because I wouldn't be able to do both."

"Isn't it what you are working on getting your degree in?"  JC interrupted her.

Kristen nodded.

"Yeah but that is beside the point.  I don't want Johnny to just give me a job because I'm dating you or anything."

"Babe, Johnny is serious when it comes to the company and the business.  He wouldn't have offered the job to you just because we're together.  You may have your many ‘Kristen moments' and that, but you do have a smart head on your shoulders and he sees that.  He knows you can do it, and so do I."

Kristen nodded, chewing on her bottom lip.  JC plucked her lip with his fingers from between her teeth.

"You think too much.  You'll do great, wait no, amazing at the job.  Like you even said, it's a once in a life time opportunity.  When if it doesn't come along the road again?  You'll kick yourself later for not doing it."

"My dad said the same thing."

"Your father is a smart man."  JC rested his hand back over her stomach.

"Alright...I'll call Johnny while you guys are having sound check."

"Good."  JC kissed her and smiled.

"Speaking of sound check..." Kristen sat up a bit, placing her hand on his side and looked over at the clock.  "Time to get going."

JC sighed and rolled out of the bed than pulled her up.  Kristen reached for her hair tie and pulled her hair up in a pony tail.

"Oh I packed all of your stuff before I took my shower.  I didn't know how long the phone convo was going to be so I thought I would pack out stuff just incase."

JC pulled her towards him and kissed her.

"I saw; thanks sweetheart."

"Welcome."

JC grabbed his laptop, putting it in his bag and picked up his and her bags.

"I can carry mine hun."

"I know you can."  He kissed her forehead.  "But I got it, got everything?"

Kristen's eyes scanned the room and nodded.

"Yep, let's go going."

 

They both walked into the hallway where everyone else was standing with their bags.  JC set the bags down and moved behind Kristen, snaking his arms around her waist and setting his chin on top of her head.

"Who we waiting for?"

Chris stood there with his back against the wall while playing a game on his game boy.

"Jackson and Todd brought down mine and Justin's bags to the car and everyone else is downstairs."

"You stayed to wait for us?  Ahhh Chris I feel so loved!"  Kristen placed her hand over her heart; joking around.

Chris laughed while putting his game boy in his pocket and picked up one of her bags.

"Yeah yeah munchkin.  Come on."

JC picked up his bags and took Kristen's hand in his as they made their way down the elevator to the lobby.  Mike and Tom walked over and took the bags from Chris and JC.

"The guys went out to sign some autographs for some of the fans while waiting for you three.  Britt and Trace are in the first SUV, and I know Justin and Lance will be in there, so you three pick and fight over which of the two SUV's you want to be in, just don't shed any blood."

"Ahh mannn, I can't rip out fro-boys hair?" Chris whined.

Mike chuckled as he walked in front of them towards the door.

"As much as I'd love to see that, Johnny would have a cow."

"Damnit." Chris snapped his finger.  Chris looked over at JC and Kristen.

"Which car you getting into?"

Kristen looked at JC and shrugged before looking back at Chris.

"Doesn't matter to me."

Mike pushed open the doors and right away their ears were filled with screams and sounds of cameras going off.  Kristen tried to hold in her laughter as Chris mumbled about how he will be needing hearing aids soon.  Kristen looked around at all the fans and saw the cars.  Kristen went on her tip toes and cupped Chris's ear so he could hear her.

"I'm going to go in the second car while you guys do this."

Chris nodded as he handed back the pen and paper he just signed to one of the fans.  Chris leaned his head down towards her so he didn't have to yell while he signed a CD for a fan.

"Yeah I was thinking of taking that one so I'm not crammed or anything.  Meet you there."

Kristen nodded and made her way towards JC.  JC saw her out of the corner of his eye and turned his head to look at her and smile.  Kristen smiled back, putting a hand on his waist and went up to her tip toes.  JC tilt his head towards her so he could hear her.

"I thought I'd tell you that I'm going in the second car, so you're not looking for me after you're done signing some stuff.  Chris is coming with us because he doesn't want to be crammed in the first one since already Justin, Trace, Britt and Lance is in that one."

JC nodded and turned his head and kissed her.

"Love you."

Kristen smiled and rubbed his arm.

"Love you too, be safe."

Kristen made her way over to where Todd was standing.

"Going in?"

Kristen nodded.  Todd opened the door and Kristen climbed in and sat down, spreading out on seat.

"Ahh...slightly peaceful."

"Didn't want to stay huh?"  Tom looked at her in the rearview mirror.

"Nuh uh.  Not my kind of fun."

Tom laughed and looked out of the window.

"Well, the nonsense ones of causing that chaos are coming now."

Kristen slid down the seat so they could just hop in.

"Woopie."  She said sarcastically, causing them both to laugh.  Kristen watched the doors open with Joey, JC and Chris jumping into the SUV.

"Man my ears are going to be ringing for days."  Joey complained while rubbing his ears.

Kristen smirked.

"The out come of being a superstar."

Chris pulled out his game boy and started his game back up while the cars pulled out of the hotel's parking lot.

"So I hear you are going to be working for us with events and shit."

Kristen turned around and looked at Joey.

"How did you find out?"

"Brittney."

"That big mouth...But yeah, I will be.  Johnny asked me."

"Sweet."  Chris said, shifting a bit to move away from Joey while he played his game.

"Joe, back off."

"Come on, I never can make it past that part I want to see what to do."

"Get off of me you big goon!"

JC slid down in the seat and laid his head on Kristen's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Wake me up when we get there."

Kristen patted his head and rested her arm around him, rubbing his shoulder.

"Will do sleepyhead."

"Damnit Joey."

Kristen moved her other arm behind her to act like she was going to hit them.

"Hush."

"Joey won't leave me alone."

"Joey; leave Chris alone."

"Fine you big baby."

"Big baby!?  I'll show you who is a big baby.."

Kristen tried to hold in her laughter.

"Hush, both of you.  I don't want to hear a peep from either of you till we get to the stadium."

"Yes mommy."  Both Joey and Chris said in their best little kid voice they could do.

Kristen rolled her eyes.

"Good.  Now hush."

Kristen leaned her head on top of JC's and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment of silence that was filled throughout the car.  Thirsty minutes later, she felt the car come to a stop and being turned off.  She opened her eyes and looked around, seeing they were in the back of the stadium.

"Hunny we're here."

"Five more minutes."  JC mumbled.

Kristen smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Nope.  Rise and shine daddy."

JC groaned as he stretched his arms over his head and stretched his legs out in front of him.  He looked back and noticed that Joey and Chris were both quiet, playing with their game boys.  JC turned and looked at her suspiciously.

"How did you get them to be quiet?"

"Magic.  Now get out."  Kristen held her hand out toward Joey and Chris.

"Game boys."

Chris and Joey both sighed, placing the objects in her hands.

"Thank you.  Now get going for sound check, we're late from hitting traffic."

JC stepped out of the car and grabbed Kristen's hand as he helped her as she stepped out.  Kristen put the guys game boys into her bag and walked along with Chris, Joey and JC; holding his hand; as they follows being Tom and Jackson to the back door.  Kristen looked at Trace and Brittney strangely as they sat there on the step talking.

"What are you two doing?"

"We want some fresh air, care to join?"

Kristen shrugged and set her bag down next to them.

"Sure.  Getting fresh air some good since we're gonna be cooped up in this all night and on the plane."

Kristen turned around and planted a kiss on JC.

"See you after sound check.  Hope it goes well."

"Alright babe."  JC followed the rest of the guys into the building.  Kristen sat down next to Brittney on the step.  Brittney coughed a couple of times, waving the smoke that was blowing into their faces by the group of people couple feet away from them smoking.

"I mean if I went outside to smoke and I saw people sitting close by, I would ask to make sure they were okay if I smoked.  I mean some people might have HORRIBLE ASTHMA or ALLERGIC to smoke, I don't want to cause any harm."  Brittney said loud, hoping the group heard her and the annoyance that was in her voice.

Trace and Kristen covered their faces, trying not to laugh over Brittney's outrage.

"Want me to go ask if they will move because you have bad asthma?"  Trace said, setting his hands on either side of him to push himself up.  Brittney shook her head as she glanced down at the group of people.

"Nah don't worry about it.  If they couldn't care over what I said, they won't listen to you...bastards."

"Well you have your inhaler right?"

Brittney pointed to the door.

"Lance does."

Kristen looked at Brittney, confused.

"Not in your purse with you?"

Brittney held her hands up in the air.

"I don't have my bag with me.  I didn't need it so its pack with my bag.  My driver's license is in my pocket, and since there are no pockets on my sweatpants, he has it in his pocket."

"Ahhh."

Brittney covered her mouth as she coughed a couple of times.  Trace patted Brittney's back with one hand and tried to wave off the smoke with his other hand.  Brittney leaned over, covering her face, wheezing and couching every time she tried to take in a breath.  Kristen started rubbing Brittney's back than stopped when she realized what was going on.

"Crap she is having an asthma attack."  Kristen jumped up and looked over at Trace.

"Trace carry her inside and go to the toy room, I'll run to Lance and get her inhaler."

Trace swiped Brittney in his arms while Kristen ripped open the back door hard and started running down the hallways.  Kristen shoved her hand against the wall to keep her balance after stumbling over a couple of cords and kept running.

Lonnie turned around and snickered

"Where the fire at hun?"

Kristen quickly turned around the corner and started her way up the stairs to the stage.

"Lance has Brittney's inhaler."

The guys looked over from where they were standing and watched Kristen hurry her way up the steps and over to them.

Chris put his hand on her back, laughing.

"Where the fire munchkin?"

Kristen put her hands on her side as she felt a cramp starting to come.

"Lance.  Inhaler."  Kristen held out her other hand.

Chris stopped laughing when he saw the worry look on Kristen's face.

"Whoa what is going on?"

Kristen took a deep breath to calm down her erratic breathing from sprinting the whole way.

"Brittney is having an asthma attack, Lance as her inhaler."

Lance shoved his mic into Justin's hand and grabbed Kristen's pulling her behind him as he started running towards the back room.

"Toy room."  Kristen quickly said as she saw they were close to the room.  Lance quickly opened the door and hurried over towards Brittney, leaning down in front of her and pulled her inhaler out of his pocket and handing it to her.  Kristen fell down to the floor, lying on her back as she held her side.  Trace turned and looked at her while the rest of the guys hurried into the door.

"Cramppppppp."  Kristen spat out, breathlessly as they all looked at her on the floor confused.

Brittney sat her forehead against Lance's shoulder and dropped her inhaler in his hand after using it.  Trace rubbed her back while Lance was rubbing her arms as she coughed a couple of times and started breathing regularly.

"Baby you alright?"

Brittney nodded against his shoulder and sat up slowly, taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out.

"I'm okay now."

Lance ran his hand up her arms to her shoulders.

"What triggered it?"

"There was a big group of people smoking outside just a couple feet away."

Brittney turned and looked at Kristen, who was lying on the floor.

"What happen?"

Trace snickered. "She got a cramp."

Brittney burst out laughing and leaned back against the couch.

"Oh my god, every time I have an asthma attack, she gets hurt, usually by hitting something."

"Shut uppppp whore.  I got it for worrying about you."

Lonnie opened the door and looked over at Brittney.

"Hey you alright?  Do you need a doctor or anything?"

Brittney shook her head.

"I'm good.  Thanks though."

Mike nodded and took a step out of the room than stopped.  He turned around and looked at Kristen.

"Did she fall or something?"

Justin started laughing as he walked out of the room.

"Cramp."

Mike turned around and started laughing as he walked down the hallway.  JC squatted down next to Kristen's side and rubbed it as he tried to hold back his laughter.

"You alright?"

"Oh just laugh it off.  I can see it in your face just let it out and yes I am okay.  I'm just going to lay here till it stops."

JC chuckled and leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I'll have one of the guards bring you some water."  JC looked up at Brittney and Trace.

"You guys want any?"

"Yeah that would be good, thanks."

JC nodded and stood up and started making his way out of the room.  JC stopped in the door way and looked down at Kristen and smirked.

"Next time you go running, remember the stretch sweetheart so you don't get a cramp."

Kristen grabbed her flip flop off her foot and tossed it towards the door.  JC quickly closed the door, laughing and opened it open a little after he heard it hit the door.

"Love you."

"Yeah yeah yeahhhh."

JC closed the door; laughing as he shook his head, making his way down the hallway to the rest of the guys.

Chapter 29 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

"Time to wake up my love."  Kristen said; running her hand up and down his arm on top of the blanket that covered him.  She sighed softly when the body, whose head was on her lap, didn't stir.  She ran her hand threw his hair one last time before she slightly shook his arm.

"Mm?" He mumbled; keeping his eyes closed.  Kristen ran her fingers along the stubble that was forming on his face along his jaw line.

"We're going to be landing soon hunny, time to wake up."

JC sighed, rubbing his face with the palm of his hands.

"How long was I out?"  JC mumbled, his voice still hoarse from sleep.

"All four hours."

JC slowly sat up in his chair and leaned his head back against the head rest before turning to look at her.

"You didn't get any sleep did you?"

Kristen shook her head while covering her mouth as she yawned.

"Oh sweetie..."  JC tucked the blanket back around the both of them and wrapped his arms around her, forcing her to lay her head on his shoulder.  JC laid his head on top of hers, yawning.

"I'll try to get some sleep during your interview."

Joey twisted around in his seat as he filmed the area around in the airplane with his video camera till he stopped at JC and Kristen, who were behind him and Chris.

"And here we have the two sleepy love birds, or as we call them, mommy and daddy."

Chris hopped around in his seat to look at the two.

"When daddy says no, we go to mommy.  She always says yes."

Kristen pulled the blanket up to cover her face.

"Turn around, we're about to land."  She mumbled, moving closer to JC.

Chris threw his hands up in the air as the plane started to get closer to land and started to squeal like he was on a roller coaster.  Soon Justin and Trace threw their hands up also, joining Chris, both squealing till the plane hit the ground roughly, causing everyone to crack up when Kristen freaked out.  They gathered their bags and made their way down to baggage claim to get the rest of their luggage.

"So," Chris said, in his best Australian accent. "Here we are, in the middle of the jungle trying to find some wild animals."  Joey follows Chris with his camera, as Chris crouched low and motioning Joey to follow him with his hand.

"Shhh." Chris put a finger to his lips than pointed over to where JC was sitting on the floor, his back against a pole with Kristen between his legs; both of them had their eyes closed with his arms wrapped around her.

"Over there," Chris whispered.  "We have a female and male Jackris.  Looks like they are asleep.  We shouldn't disturb them, we might get eaten."

Joey laughed as he follows Chris, roaming around through and talking in his best Australian accent that he could do.  Chris hopped behind one of the plants and stuck his head threw the leaves.

"Here, we look for bugs.  In this jungle, there is some you can eat, and some that could kill you.

"Christopher get out of that plant."

Chris jerked around and dramatically put his hand over his mouth and gasped.

"No..it couldn't be..Oh my god it is!  It's a giant!"  Chris pointed his finger at Mike who was walking towards the group.

"We have a situation." Mike said, than looked down at Chris, who was still crouched on the floor.  Mike shook his head as he looked back up at everyone in the group.

"I don't want to know.....Wait, where is Jace and Kristen?"

Joey pointed over to the pole, where they were at and Mike just shook his head.

"Anyways, some of your bags are not here."

"What?"  Lance said.

"Are you serious?"  Brittney said, sighing.

"Yep.  They are looking for the rest.  We have 10 out of 25 bags."

"Whose are we missing?"

"Everyone is missing a bag besides Trace....Or with Kristen, everything."

"Kristen and Trace are the only ones with all of her bags?"

Mike shook his head.  "Trace is the only one with his bag; she has no bags.  All of her's are missing."

"Oooo..She isn't going to be happy."  Chris said as he stood up and looked over at where JC and Kristen were asleep.

"Dun dun dunnnnn..."

"What is all missing?"  Brittney question while her bottom lip found its way between her teeth as she started to chew on it.

"Justin has one out of four bags, Brittney you have two of your three bags; Joey has three out of four,  Jace has two out of three;  Chris one out of three; Lance is two out of three, and Trace is one out of one." Mike said, as he looked over the piece of paper in front of him.  "Oh yeah, top it off, your car isn't here."

Trace dropped his hands to his sides and he looked at Mike.

"Serious?"

Mike nodded.

"Serious."

"What are we going to do?"  Lance asked as Brittney wiped out her cell and started calling Johnny.

"Just..go by the chairs or something.  Stay in this area, its all closed off, anyways not many people are even here because it is so early....and DON'T go outside."

"Can we go get some food?"  Chris whined as he rubbed his stomach.

"Yeah dude, I'm hungry also."  Joey and Justin added in with a small whine.

"Yeah but bring one of the guards with you."

"YES!"  Chris and Joey shouted with triumph and went off to grab someone to go with them.  Brittney moved over to the other side, with Lance as she told Johnny the whole situation.  As soon as her conversation with Johnny ended, Brittney shut her phone closed and set it in Lance's pocket.

"He's not happy...First that whole interview and photo shoot farrago, now this?  I wouldn't be surprised if heads roll."

Lance wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against his chest.

"I'm not surprised."  Lance said, kissing the top of her head before resting his against it.  Brittney loosely snaked her arms around his waist and let out a soft sigh.

"This doesn't look like it is going to be a good day."

Lance closed his eyes and took a deep breath, than let it out slowly.

"It seams like it is going to be a day from hell."

 

 

 

"Come on Chris, we've done this move five times."  Wade said as he stopped the music and looked at Chris.  Chris threw his hands up in the hair as he grunted.

"I know I know.  I don't know why I'm not nailing it now."

"Well get it nailed Chris."  JC said, annoyed.

"I'm trying!"

JC rolled his eyes and huffed.  "Not hard enough."

Kristen looked up to the stage from the magazine that her, Brittney and Trace where looking at.

"Stop with the attitude Joshua."

JC rolled his eyes and placed his hands on her hips.

"I'm going to ignore that you just rolled your eyes at me."  Kristen moved his eyes from JC and over to Chris.

"Chris dear, just take a deep breath and relax.  Don't stress its just going to make the matters worse.  You're putting to much stress on that one move.  You're thinking way to hard on that one move no wonder you keep messing it up because you are thinking to much into it.  Once you just relax and let it go, you'll hit it freely."

"Stressing over a move isn't making him mess up."

Kristen stood up, flipping the magazine onto Brittney's lap as she moved towards the edge of the stage.

"You, I don't know what the hell is your problem but you need to lighten up."  Kristen pointed to JC before looking back over to Chris.

"Like I said before, close your eyes, clear your mind, take a deep breath and relax.  Don't worry about it, you'll get it.  You're just having an off day, everyone gets them.  You've hit this move many times, don't worry about it hunny."

"Stop babying him."

Kristen took a step back, putting her hands on her hips.

Lance tilted his head slightly and whispered to Justin. "Oo..hands on the hips."

"Just because you are damn cranky from lack of sleep doesn't mean you can be an ass to everyone.  WE haven't done a thing to you.  EVERYONE here is working on barley four to five hours of sleep, NOT just you.  NOT out fault the van was forty-five minutes late or that bags where missing; but they are all found.  You have had your off days also Joshua Scott, you are not god.  You better fucking change that attitude a full 180 before I do it for you."

JC crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes at his girlfriend.

"Whatever."

"Ooo..." Justin whispered, taking a step back towards Joey.

"Excuse me, did you just say ‘whatever'?"

"You heard me."

Chris slowly made his way behind JC, to where the rest of the guys where standing.  Kristen rolled her eyes and turned around, making her way back to her seat.

"Oh don't fucking start with me.  Like I said before, whatever is your fucking problem you need to leave it behind and not let it out on everyone else."

"You're the problem."

Kristen quickly turned around and looked at JC.

"Excuse me?"

"Oo..Her voice is rising..."  Joey whispered to the four guys.

"You are interrupting our rehearsal.  We are trying to practice."

Kristen put her hands up and turned around.

"I'm done.  I'm not going to argue with you when it's going fucking no where.  God I need to get something to drink."

"Yeah that's right; go be like your mother."

A couple of gasps could be heard, but nothing was said.  Everyone froze, holding in their breath afraid of what might happen next.  It was so quiet you would hear a pin drop.  It seemed as time has frozen, as no one moved or made a sound as their eyes darted back between Kristen and JC.  Kristen froze; her breath caught in her throat.  Her mother?  All her mother did was drink, as for her on the other hand, she rarely drink.  If she did, it was either just one glass and that was it.  Kristen turned slowly on her heals, her eyes filled with confusion and hurt, looked at JC.

"Fuck you..." Kristen said, barely in a whisper.

"I'm sorry.  I couldn't hear you.  Please, enlighten us with your wisdom as you seem to already been doing during this convo."

Kristen quickly closed her mouth, her jaw clinched; her eyes went to the floor than back up to JC.

"Fuck you Joshua."

Kristen quickly turned around and made her way out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

No one moved, as if frozen in time as they were still in shock in what just happened in front of their very own eyes.  Brittney was first one the move, throwing the magazine and sprinting out of the room to find her best friend, with Trace hot on her heels.  Chris looked over at JC, with anger in his eyes, before he hopped off the stage and ran out, following Trace and Brittney's steps.

"What the fuck man."  Lance said, breaking the silence as he also hoped off the stage and ran out.  Justin shook his head and smacked JC across the back of his head.

"Asshole.  She is NOTHING like her damn mother and you fucking know that."

"I can't believe you."  Joey spat out as he watched Justin hurry out of the room to catch up with everyone else.  Joey jumped off the stage and took one glace and JC before himself, made his way out of the room, leaving Wade and JC alone on the stage.  Wade looked over at JC, still in disbelief over the scene that just happened.  JC's face soften when everything that just happen hit him.

"Fuck."  JC ran his hands over his face.  "Please..please tell me this is a nightmare."

Wade shook his head and took a step foreword.  JC sat down on the edge of the stage, his feet dangling.

"Wade..Please tell me I didn't say that."

Wade stood there behind him, not knowing what to do so he rested his hand on JC's shoulder.

"You did."

JC racked his hands through his hair.

"Fuck...fuck...I... I don't know what got over me...I've never talked to her like that...I...shit man...what the hell is wrong with me, she isn't anything like her mother.  Her mother is an alcoholic, Kristen isn't.  Sure she drinks, but everyone dose.  Fuck."

"I don't know what to tell you man."

JC dug his elbows into his knees, placing his face in the palm of his hands.

"I fucked up man....Big time."

 

******

 

"It's not true Kristen, it's not true.  You are NOTHING like your mother."  Trace said, as he sat their rubbing her back as she was bent over sitting in the chair, her face buried in her hands.

"He is right." Lance added wit his hand on her shoulder gently squeezing it.

"Hell, if you're an alcoholic than shit, I should be in rehab.  I drink more than you to."  Joey said, trying to get her to crack a smile, but failed.  Kristen sighed into her hands, not moving any part of her body.

"I can't believe he said that."  Kristen soon whispered.  Chris shifted slightly as he felt one of his legs start to fall asleep, still kneeling in front of her with his hands on her knees, rubbing them with his finger tips.

"We are all in shock also hunny."

Kristen sighed again and sat back in the chair with her eyes still closed as the accident played along in her head.

"Once I get my hands on him..." Brittney mumbled.  Lance squeezes her shoulder and looked down at her.

"You and everyone else wants to tear him into pieces right now, but we can't.  Just breathe and calm down."

Kristen quickly wiped the tear that fell from her eye, hoping that no one saw it.

"Sweetie don't cry."  Justin said as he knelt down next to Chris and looked into her eyes.  "Don't cry, it's going to make me cry if you do."

Brittney reached over and held Kristen's hand and gave it a light squeezed.

"Want to go back to mine and Lance's room?"

Kristen nodded as Chris wiped the last tear rolling down her cheek.  Justin grabbed Kristen by her hands and pulled her into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her into a hug, which was soon joined with everyone else to form a group hug.

"We love you Kristen."

"I love you guys too."  Kristen mumbled into Justin's chest.  Justin coughed and moved a bit.

"As much as we all love Kristen and how sweet this group hug moment is, I can't breathe."

Everyone broke out of the hug, chuckling.

"Now, there is that smile we all love."  Joey said as he poked her cheek.

"I'm going to go get our stuff, wait here."

"I'll go with you."  Lance said, following Trace out of the hallway and towards the doors.

"You okay mini me?"

Kristen shrugged as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

Justin looked over at Joey.

"Uh..are we still having practice or what?"

Joey shrugged his shoulders.

"Good question...I think he'll live and understand to do it another time."

Justin nodded and turned around seeing Lance and Trace walking down the hallway with Brittney and Kristen's stuff.  Trace wrapped his free arm around Kristen's shoulder and gave her arm a soft squeeze.

"Let's go."

 

 

 

 

JC laid on his back on his bed, his arms behind his head as he let out a sigh.  A day and a half...A day in a half since he said the dreadful words to his girlfriend that he wishes he could take back.  A day in a half since he saw the hurt look on her face that hunted him every minute of the day.  A day in a half since he last heard and saw her.  JC closed his eyes as a flashback came through his mind.

 

JC racked through his brain on what to say for begging for forgiveness.  JC fumbled with the key to his hotel door and pushed it open once he saw the green light flicker.  His feet stopped in his steps as he looked around the room.

"Kristen?"  JC whispered, walking into the bedroom than to the bathroom hoping to find her.  JC shoved his finger through is hair when he didn't find her, or any of her things in the room.

"She's not here."

JC's head shot up and looked over to where he heard the voice come from.  Justin stood their, arms across his chest as he leaned against the door frame, using his foot to keep the door open.

"What?"

Justin shook his head than looked back up to JC.

"She's not here."

"Where is she?  I need to talk to her.  I fucked up Justin.  I fucked up so bad.  Where is she?"

"Brittney and Lance's room."  Justin stepped into the room and let the door close behind him.

"And yeah man, you fucked up bad."

JC plopped down onto the couch, putting his elbows on his knees and shoved his face into his hands.

"I can't believe I said it man, I don't know what got over me.  I don't mean it; I don't mean it at all."

Justin stood there and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I can't believe you said it either."

JC lifted his head up from his hands and looked over at Justin.

"Thanks man.  Way to life up my sprits."

"What you want me to do?  Stand here and tell you what you did was right?  Fuck no.  You know as well as I do that what you did was fucked up.  You hurt her man, you hurt her bad.  You are our brother, but she is our sister also."

JC sighed as he laid his head back on the couch.

"I know man.. I know..I just-"

"I don't want any excuses."  Justin interrupted him.  "I don't want to hear it and I know they don't either.  What you did was fucked up."  Justin looked down at him with a look of disappointment.  "You made her cry Jace."

Jace closed his eyes tight.  "I...I..she cried?"

Justin nodded.  "Yeah man."

JC slammed his fist into the couch.  "Fuck...she rarely cries..."  JC looked up at Justin.  "I really did hurt her..."

Justin nodded as he sat down next to JC on the couch.

"Fuck man what am I going to do?  I just hurt the girl who means the world to me.  I promised I would never hurt her like her ex's and what do I do?  I go and fucking hurt her."

Justin placed his hand on JC's back.  "You need to calm down and so does she.  Just wait till she is ready to talk and see you, don't rush things, it might just make it worse.  I may be pissed at you, but I know you really don't mean it."

JC shook his head.

"No man, I don't.  I don't even know why I ever said it, maybe because at the time I knew it would hurt her, but it's not true.  She is nothing like her mom, she is the total opposite."

Justin nodded and patted his friends back.

"That is no right for me to even say that anyways no mater how upset I was.  She was right; I had no reason to be snapping at all of you because I wasn't in a good mood, especially Chris..."  JC froze as soon as he said his name and hit his forehead with the palm of his hand.

"Fuck...Chris...I need to apologize to him."

"Yeah man you do, but Chris understands.  It would help when Kristen knows what you did with your two situations."

"Flowers....I should get her flowers...Roses.."

"Flowers yeah, but roses?"  Justin winkled his nose looking at his friend.

"What is wrong with roses?"

"Roses is love, yeah I know you love her and anything but this is for something else, and Kristen is original, all guys uses roses to say their sorry, do something from the heart, it shows and means more."

JC nodded, agreeing to Justin as he racked his brain with more ideas.

"Daisies...That is her favorite flower...I should get her daisies."

"There we go."  Justin lightly smacked his brothers back.  "Now that is showing you are coming from the heart."

Justin stood up and walked towards the door.

"Like I said, just wait a bit.  Let everything calm down before you do anything, and speak from the heart."

JC nodded his head as he rubbed his hands together.

"Thanks man."

Justin nodded as he opened the door and stepped into the hallway.

"Anything for a brother."

 

JC opened his eyes and looked back up towards the ceiling as the flashback slowly faded away in his mind.  He couldn't sleep at all the night before without her by his side.  He missed her smile and laugh, which instantly would light up a room; the same smile that made his heart melt every single time. He could be having the worst day of his life, be seconds away from having everything fall apart, but with nothing more than a simple hug or smile from her everything would suddenly just be alright. He missed her gentle touch of her soft skin; the way her hand fit perfectly in his; the way her body just formed into his every time he held her.  He ran his fingers along his lips, missing kissing her soft full lips pressed against his, the way she moaned his name when they where having sex, they way how it just felt right every time they did it.  He missed playing with her soft dark brown wavy hair; they way her locks would slip threw the cracks between his fingers when he would run his fingers through them; the way her hazel eyes would look at him...hell he just missed the way she looked at him, sending chills down his body knowing he was the only person she looked at like that.  He missed how her skin always had a faint smell from her body wash and lotion, of almonds and vanilla.  JC smirked as another memory flashed through his head like it was yesterday.

 

JC turned his head to kiss the palm of her hand.

"Mmmm...buttermilk, almond, vanilla, honey.."

Kristen yanked her hand away; laughing.

"You are no longer aloud to read any of my bottles, I bet you didn't even know buttermilk and honey was even in it."

 

JC chuckled.  She was right; he wouldn't have known that buttermilk and honey were evolved if he didn't read the bottle that morning.  It amazed him how everything just seemed right when she was there.  He leaned over and picked up his wallet off the nightstand and flipped it open to the picture of them.  JC ran his finger down her face.  She loved him for him, not because he was famous or wealthy, she couldn't careless.  She never treated him like he was a celebrity like a lot of people do, and he loved her for it.  She kept him grounded when his head got to big.  She picked on him, and was never afraid to be a complete smartass or to tell him the truth.

JC closed his eyes as he placed his wallet on his chest.  He still wondered to this day on how he got so lucky on finding her.  He gave up on love after his last girlfriend, and didn't believe there was a girl like Kristen out there, but he was proved wrong.

"And yet, I go off and fuck everything up."

JC sighed, and ran his hands over his face.

"Great, now I'm talking to myself...." JC opened his eyes, realizing he just did it again and shook his head.  "I'm going crazy."

JC stood up and walked into the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face before looking at himself in the mirror before drying his face off.  He wondered if she was back yet.  He knew they were all going out to lunch and JC stayed, knowing that he should wait till after they got back to talk to her.  He remembered how everybody, but him, went out last night after the show and how Justin told him that all of them but Joey got another tattoo.  JC leaned against the counter as he tried to picture her new tattoo.  He knew it would be looking sexy on her; Justin told him she got the same three stars on the one side of her lower stomach to the other side, to match.  JC laughed softly at her O.C.D with the oddest things.  He couldn't wait to see how it looked like on her...he just couldn't wait to see her period.

Chapter 30 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
Author's Notes:
Go Phillies! =] haha.

JC stood in front of the hotel door that was staring at him in his face.  He rubbed his sweaty palms against the sides of his jeans and knocked his knuckles against the cold door.  He shifted his feet, rubbing the toe of his shoes into the carpet underneath him as he heard shuffling on the other side of the door.  His head shot up when he saw the door open and Brittney standing there.  Brittney sighed when she saw who it was and crossed her arms across her chest.

"You have some balls."

JC swallowed the small lump in his throat.  He knew this wasn't going to be easy, especially when it evolved Brittney.

"I know...Is she here?"

"Nope."

Brittney started to shut the door closed, but was stopped.  Lance quickly grabbed and opened it wider to let him in.  Lance shot Brittney a look before turning to look back at JC I the hallway.

"Come in."

JC slowly walked into the room as Lance closed the door behind him.

"Kristen and Justin are out doing their sister-brother like bonding thing.  They are downstairs at the gym."

"You know how she works out or something when she gets upset."  Brittney added, walking to the other side of Lance to keep her distance from JC.

JC nodded and looked over to Brittney.

"I know what I said was wrong and I feel horrible about it."

Brittney cocked an eyebrow at him as she shifted her weight to her other foot.

"Good."

Lance jerked his head and gave Brittney a stern look.

"Britt!"

"No man, it's fine.  She is right; I should feel horrible about it.  Listen, I know all of you are upset with me, especially you Britt.  I know there is no way I'd be able to beg for Kristen's forgiveness if I don't get you to forgive me...better yet no way I would be able to even talk to her if I didn't get your forgiveness first."

Brittney nodded her head and waited for him to continue.  JC ran both of his hands through his hair.

"I didn't mean it at all...I-I don't even know why I said it.  I've never thought of her to be anything like her mom.  She's the total opposite from what you two have told me about her.  I was just stressed, tired and annoyed, but it's not an excuse for how I talked to her, or yet Chris.  I've already went to Chris and fixed everything up with him, but now I have to fix it with Kristen.  It kills me when she is hurting, but it's been killing me knowing I caused the pain.  I'm not going to stand here and say that I'll never hurt her again, because I know I will.  We will say things to each other that we don't mean, we are going to fight, but I do promise I won't break her heart."

JC took a breath and rubbed the back of his neck, looking at the floor.

"I'll do anything for her...shit I'll jump off a fucking bridge if I have to for her.  I love her more than anything.  I want to make this right.  I'm trying to put together an idea of something to do for her tonight and tell her how sorry I am and to forgive me.  I'm not going to take her out and buy her roses and all that.  She isn't like every other girl out there; she likes original things that come from the heart than spending hundreds of dollars on her.  I already know a place to get her favorite flower, daises, instead of roses..."

Brittney smiled and walked over, giving JC a hug.

"I forgive you."

JC let out a sigh of relief and hugged her back.

"Thanks...You don't know how nervous I was for this."

"She is scary." Lance said, chuckling.

Brittney flipped Lance the bird behind her back as she rolled her eyes.

"This was easier than I thought..."  JC said.

"Well. She is easy." Lance smirked.  Brittney's jaw dropped as JC chuckled.  She quickly turned on the heels of her feet, planting her hands on her hips, looking at Lance.

"Asssss."  Brittney hissed.  Lance smiled before he started laughing.

"I'm playing baby.  I had to work hard to get you.  I love you."

Brittney rolled her eyes as she waved him off with her hand.  "Screw you."

"Love to."  Lance winked

"Uh huh."  Brittney plopped down on the couch, pulling her legs underneath her and patted the spot next to her, looking at JC.

"Now, tell me what you have planned so we can get my two favorite lovers all fixed up and to get you forgiven."

 

 

~*~

 

 

"Why the hell do I have to get her damn sweatshirt...her legs aren't broken."  Kristen mumbled under her breathe as she walked down the hallway with her hands in her pockets.  She pulled out the hotel rooms' key and prayed that he wasn't in the room like Lance and Brittney told her.  She opened the door slowly and let out the pent up breath as she saw the lights where off.  She stepped in and froze when she reached to turn on the lights.  Her eyes gazed around the dark room, being lightly lit from the small amount of candles laid out throughout the room.  She slightly jumped, bringing her out of her dazedness when the door closed behind her, forgetting that she let go of it.

"No, I'm not cheating on you."

Kristen jumped again, slightly started from the voice coming from beside of her.  She quickly turned, hand on her chest, and looked up at the guy standing next to her.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to scare you."

Kristen nodded, keeping her eyes looking at his shoulder, not daring to look into his eyes.  JC fumbled with the object he was holding his back, making Kristen, for the first time, realizing he had one arm behind his back.

"I'm sorry." JC quickly said.  Kristen blinked a couple of times before looking up onto his face for the first time since she came into the room.

"Uh..god I look...soo pathetic right now, I had everything I was going to say all planned out in my head."  JC took a deep breathe, rubbing the back of his neck than looked down into her eyes.

"I mean it what I said before.  You have no clue how sorry I am.  It has been killing me since are argument."

Kristen opened her mouth to say something, but was silence by JC setting his index against her lips.

"Shh...Let me finish."  JC cleared his throat and dropped his hand to his side.

"You are nothing like your mother.  Oh god I can't even believe I even said that.  I don't even know what came over me at that moment, I...I wasn't even thinking.  That isn't even an excuse of me to even say that or for me to take out my frustration on you and Chris and the rest of the guys.  I have already apologized to the guys and Wade, but the only one that I really need is the forgiveness from the women that I love more than anything in this world."

JC pulled his arm out from behind him holding a bouquet of Daises.  He placed them in her hand, wrapping his hand around hers.  Kristen looked down at the flowers in her hand than backed up to JC.

"I'm so sorry.  I know I can say it a thousand times and it won't cover the fact of what I said."

JC brushed the piece of her hair that fell on her face with his other hand and cupped her cheek.

"I remember the saying, ‘actions speak louder than words' and how you 100% agree over it and that if a guy truly wants to show his love and/or how sorry he is, he should show her by doing something original and by his heart.  Taking someone out to an expensive restaurant and just going off buying roses like every other guy in the world does is nice, but doesn't mean as much as getting maybe their favorite flower and setting something up by themselves.  I know I could just go on my hands and knees and beg for your forgiveness, but I thought I'd show you how sorry I am instead of using my words."

Kristen smiled.

"You listened."

"And remembered." JC added, smiling as he picked up her other hand in his and held it.

"And of course I did.  You said it.  Believe it or not, but I do listen."

"Sometimes." Kristen said, smirking.

"Okay...you caught me, but more than sometimes I am listening.  Like, you love the smell of lilac candles because they remind you of your childhood from when you lived in Chicago because you use to have a Lilac tree in your backyard and how they use to have a Lilac or something like that parade and how big it was in Chicago.  How you love the smell of vanilla candles just because of the smell and it calms you down. Your favorite flowers are Daises.  You also like yellow Daffodils because it reminds you of the flower garden your family had outside of your house in Chicago and all the good times that came along with it.  Your favorite color is pink.  You eat ice cream every night.  You use to get in trouble in school because you would still be laughing over something that happened ten minutes before because of your brain repeating the certain thing over and over in your head."

JC smirked, looking down at her as he rubbed his thumb over hers.

"Which still happens today....you have a horrible habit of replying something funny that happen over and over in your head again and could be laughing for about twenty minutes after it happened, it's a horrible habit that I love about you.  If the saying was true, that laughter adds to your life, you'd never die.  You believe that laughter and smiles are the best medicine for everything.  You'd do anything for your friends and family to smile or laugh, even if it evolved for you to look like a complete fool.  You and your dad have a best friend relationship, you call each other names more than anything and more than most of the convo you two have are about sports.  You have been diagnose with a mild case of OCD with parts of  Social Anxiety and one of them is a phobia of shaking hands and only I, the guys, Brittney, your sisters, parents and of course your doctor even know that you do.  You rather pump fist or give them a hug instead of a handshake.  You are afraid of clowns every since your older sisters made you watch the movie ‘IT'.  You freak out when things change without warning.  You pick at your nails and chew on your bottom lip when you're nervous and you love giving and receiving hugs."

Kristen blinked, her mouth slightly ajar still shocked from what just came from his lips.  A smirk came across her lips as she thought of an idea.

"What's my favorite kind of dog?"

JC chuckled as he rubbed her cheek with the palm of his thumb

"Yorkies.  Big dogs scare you a bit because you got attacked by one when you were little playing in the front yard."

"Favorite player on the White Sox?"

"Paul Konerko."

"Color or black and white photos?"

JC smiled. "Both.  You think black and white photos are romantic, but some pictures look better in color than in black in white."

"Other favorite color?"

"Yellow because it's bright, warm and makes you think of happiness."

"Favorite College teams?"

"U of I, Georgia Bulldogs, Texas Longhorns, Florida State, Ohio State, and a Northwestern fan because your father graduated from there."

"Favorite food?"

JC laughed.  "Baked ziti, than your second favorite food is Sushi.  You and Brittney use to have many girls night at sushi restaurants."

"What kind of ‘label' am I?"

JC kept rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

"You hate labels and never believed in them, especially since you are just about a piece of every one.  You are part preppy, punk, girlie, sporty, rockstar-ish and a mix of kind of a tomboy.  You are not just one thing; you are a mix of everything, which is one of my favorite things about you.  One day you'd be wearing a sports t-shirt or a jersey, than the next day you could be all girly and pulling off a preppy look.  Every time your hair is in a pony tail, you always have a matching ribbon with no matter what outfit you are wearing ever since your Senior year in High School when your softball team got matching ribbons to wear on game days."

JC leaned down and kissed her softly.  He pulled his head back barely and whispered against her lips.

"You always put on cheery chap stick on before you put on your lip-gloss.  You have two different kinds of lip-gloss because you don't like wearing the same one everyday.  You have a watermelon slash strawberry one and a berry mix one...Which."  JC kissed her once more before pulling away, leaning his forehead against hers looking into her eyes.  "I like because it gets me to guessing on which one you're wearing for that day.  It keeps me on my toes."

"I love you Joshua."

"I love you too Kristen.  I really am sorry for being an asshole.  There is nothing to explain for my actions."

"I forgive you babe."

JC quickly placed both of his hands on each side of her cheeks as he gave her a couple small, soft kisses against her lips.

"You amaze me Mr. Joshua Scott Chasez."

JC smiled, running his thumb across her bottom lip.

"And you amaze me, Ms. Kristen Nichole Miller."

Kristen went on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

"What flavor am I wearing?"

JC laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Cheery chap stick."

Kristen smiled.

"I can't believe you remembered all of that."

"It's called love....It dose many things to a man."

JC kissed her again and moved his hands to hers.

"Speaking of love..."  JC took the flowers from her hand and walked over and set the flowers in a vase.  He turned around and retraced his steps back to her and took her hand.

"Come with me."

Kristen followed him across the room, slightly confused.

"Speaking of love?  What does putting flowers in a vase have to...."

Kristen froze as JC opened the patio door when she saw a table with a candle light dinner.  JC stepped back and behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"As you were saying?"

"You did all this for me?"

"Of course.  I'd do anything for you sweetie.  Now, let's eat before the food gets cold."

JC gently squeezed her sides and followed her and pulled her chair out for her to sit down than pushed it in once she sat down.  He kissed the top of her head and moved over to the other side and sat down.  Kristen smirked when she saw what was on the plate in front of her.  She looked up at him with a raised brow.

"Baked ziti hmm?"

JC smiled, picking up his fork and putting some of the ziti on it and leaned over slightly, holding the fork by her mouth with his other hand underneath it just in case.  Kristen opened her mouth, letting him slide the fork in than out of her mouth as soon as she closed it.

"Good?"

Kristen nodded as JC took a bite himself.

"Your acting like no one has ever done this for you."

Kristen took a bite of her food and shook her head and swallowed before talking.

"No one has."

JC stopped his hand bringing the fork to his mouth and looked at her and set his fork back down on his plate.

"Are you serious?"

Kristen nodded as she took a sip of her drink.

"They have only taken me out to dinner; or when I was with John, had me make him dinner."

"I'm glad he got 15 years..." JC mumbled, playing with his fork.

Kristen snickered before taking another bite of her food.

"So you're glad he got 15 years for not ever making me dinner that I always had to if we didn't go out?"

JC shook his head.

"No no no...for that...well...I guess partly, but because of everything else he did.  I mean, I'm guessing that I know what he would do when he told you to make him dinner and what not."  JC cleared his throat before he continued."But for overall, yeah I am glad he got 15 years."

Kristen nodded as she let out a small chuckle.

"Brittney threw a party after he got sentence; she was so happy."

JC looked up at her as they both burst out laughing.

"Only Brittney would pull something like that."

"Why do you think I've stuck with her this long?  She may sit there and claim she is sticking with me because I'm entertaining with my ‘blondeness' and ‘clulessness', but really it's me sticking with her because of things like that.  I just let her believe what she wants to believe."

JC chuckled, watching her over the rim of his glass as he drank.  JC smirked when he heard her flip flops scuffling against the ground and her feet appeared on his lap.

"Since when did I become a foot rest?"

Kristen smiled as she leaned back in her chair.

"It's in the boyfriend job book."

JC rested his hands on top of her feet.

"Oh really now?"

"Yep.  You must have missed that chapter."

JC laughed as he started to rub his hands up and down her feet.

"I guess I did my bad."

Kristen wiggled her toes in his hands with a smirk across her face.

"Yep; your bad alright."

"Will you still be my date for the charity dinner event thing in two days?"

Kristen rolled her eyes, smiling. "I guess."

"Oh you guess?"

"I did already go get a dress...So I guess I have to now."

JC gently grabbed her ankle and starting tickling the bottom of one of her foot.  Kristen giggled, wiggling around trying to pull her foot away from him.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Kristen choked out in between laughs.

JC smirked while tickling her foot more, causing her to laugh harder and to wiggle more.  JC tickled her foot a bit more than stopping than patting her ankle.

"C'mer."

Kristen quickly pulled her feet off his lap and looked at him, her laughter calming down.

"Why?"

"I won't tickle you, I swear.  Scouts honor."

Kristen eyed him suspiciously.  "You were never in Scouts."

JC slid his chair back a little and turned it to face the view in front of them and patted his lap as he kicked his feet up on the extra chair he pulled in front of him.

"So?  Doesn't mean I can't do it, now c'mer lovely."

Kristen got up and walked over and let out a small squeal with he pulled her down onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her.

"Couldn't wait for one more second hm?"

"Nope.  I've gone a day and a half without you in my arms and I needed you in them ASAP.  I missed holding you."

Kristen raised an eyebrow, looking at him.

"Did you just call yourself a sap?"

JC burst out laughing, shaking his head.

"No hunny, I said ASAP.  A.S.A.P...As soon as possible."

"Woww...I soo heard bits and pieces of that sentence.  I swore that you said something about needing me in your arms because you're a sap...and I know what A.S.A.P means meanie, I just heard you wrong; and that's all."

JC laughed putting his chin on her shoulder.

"You are something else sweetheart....Just something else."

Kristen leaned back against him, snuggling in his arms as he laid her legs on top of his.

"I missed being in your arms also."

JC kissed her cheek and wiggled down in his chair a bit as he looked up at the stars in front of them over the ocean.

"I forgot how it gets a slightly cooler out here in California at night.  It's so beautiful here."

JC leaned his face against hers as he nodded, agreeing with her.

"It is beautiful here.  There is no one else I rather spend this with than you."

JC kissed her cheek before he continued.  "You know, I never took the time to sit, relax and enjoy the scenery around me until I bet you."

Kristen smiled as she turned her head to look at him and gave him a kiss.

"It is the simple things in life that can do so much.  People seem to forget about that."

"Mmhhm." JC hummed against her skin as he started a trail of soft kisses from behind her ear to her neck.  Kristen smiled as she slightly squirmed in betweens arms.

"So, is there a reason candles were lit throughout the bedroom?"

Kristen smiled when she felt JC lips form into a smirk against her neck.

"Well..."

"And did I see my bags already in the bedroom?  Hmmm...?"

JC laughed as he kissed her cheek.

"Brittney brought your bags here while you were in the shower after you got back from the gym with Justin."

"Little cocky thinking you were going to pull it off and I would forgive you huh?"

"Brittney said you weren't able to leave the room.  She even told Mike to tell whoever was watching the floor tonight to let them know that you were not allowed to leave this room tonight."

JC laced his fingers with hers.

"The guys even agreed with her on that."

"The guys know all about this?"

JC nodded as he rubbed her side with his other hand.

"They helped me with this."

Kristen turned and looked at him, giving him a questionable look.

"I thought you did all of this?"

"Oh no no no."  JC quickly said.  "I did most of it, Brittney went to the store to get the candles I told her to get for me because I didn't know what store would hold them and she said she wasn't in the mood to have me get attacked by fans or have this all over in the papers; than Lance went downstairs to the front desk to get plates and glasses to use for to put the dinner on and to drink out of since well, we are in a hotel, kind of don't have that out of the blue or packed in my suitcase and the guys helped me look up and find an Italian place that could deliver or be picked up, and I got the flowers.  I didn't ask them to help me, minus Brittney on the candle part, they offered because there probably be no way I could pull all that off within the three hours I had."

Kristen placed both of her hands on either side of his cheek and pulled him into heated kiss.  His hands went to her hips as he helped guide her, not breaking the contact from their lips, as she turned her body around slowly to straddle him in the chair.  Instantly his arms went around her, resting his hands on her lower back as her arms wrapped around his neck as they deepen the kiss.  JC softly moaned into her mouth and pulled her closer to him as he felt a small spark of electricity run down his spin as he gently sucked on his bottom lip.  He took her lips in his as he tilted his head slightly to deepen the kiss more.  Kristen was the first to pull apart slowly; resting her forehead against his.  They both sat there with their eyes closed, forehead to forehead, as they try to catch their breath.

"Soo...Those candles in the bedroom..." Kristen whispered, laying a kiss against his neck.

"Mmm...What about them?"

Kristen worked her way back up his neck as she felt his hands go to her ass, pulling her closer.

"Well.." Kristen kissed hit bottom lip.  "They have been lit..." Kristen kissed his top lip before continuing. "..for a while."

JC leaned his head back slightly as her arms loosely went around his neck as she laid kisses along his jaw line.

"Uh huuhh."  JC stuttered.

"They are going to burn out soon."  Kristen whispered before kissing his ear.  She ran her fingers in his locks on the back of his head before she whispered in his ear again.  "They only can last so long...If you catch my drift."

JC moved the chair out from under his legs and stood up, keeping his arms underneath her butt to keep her up while she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Kristen smirked as she put her lips to his bottom lip, gently tugging on it. JC fumbled with the sliding door trying to pull it open.

"Let's go....big daddy."  She whispered against his ear before planting a kiss against it.  JC eyes widen as he stumbled into the room and pulled the door closed behind them.  He lightly smacked her ass as he made his way towards the bed.

"You're gonna get it."  JC mumbled as her lips started their way to his neck.  She smiled against his skin as she made her way back to his lips, capturing his with hers.

"Bring it sweetheart."

End Notes:

Shaking hands phobia,  a form of social phobia, is true and not made up.  I do actaully suffer from it - it is a small form of a mild OCD.

Chapter 31 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

"So?" JC asked his girlfriend as he plopped down next to her on the bed.  Kristen tucked a leg underneath her as she kept reading over the notebook that he handed to her.

"I like it babe."

"Really?"

Kristen nodded and looked up at him.

"It's really good hunny.  I think you should put it on your next album."

"You sure?"

"Positive." Kristen leaned over and kissed him as she set his notebook on his lap.  "I wouldn't lie to you, I did just tell you to change your shirt from the one you were wearing before."

JC chuckled and tossed his notebook towards his bag.

"You know both of them are about you."

Kristen stood up and ran her hands down her pants, flatting out the winkles.

"Really?"

JC took her by the hands and pulled her to stand in front of him between his legs.

"Who else would it be about?"  JC ran his hands up and down the side of her legs.  "In ‘The Two of Us', when we are in a crowd of people you are the only one I see, we started off as friends before we got together, and our first date was on a Saturday, which I gave you flowers for."

Kristen set her hands on his shoulders and gently massaged them.

"Up Against the Wall?"  Kristen eyed him suspiciously, as she saw the evil smile that came across his face.

"Well, we seem to somehow always end up with one of us against the wall....the nickname ‘Shorty' is in it."

"You dirty dirty boy."

"Oh right, like you are so innocent."

Kristen smiled and padded his shoulders.

"What are you talking about?  Of course I am."

JC chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Riighttt.  You were soo innocent last night."

"I'll watch what you're saying mister, I am right between your legs..."

JC smirked. "You wouldn't."

"Or would I..?"

Kristen smiled as the smirk on JC's face disappeared.

"You look very nice today."

"Sucking up is not going to save your balls."

JC laughed as he pulled her closer to him.

"I wasn't sucking up, I mean it.  You look all professional in your white button down shirt and black pants."  JC tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear before setting his hands back on her hips.  "You look adorable."

"Thank you baby; you always look good.  Now come on sweet talker, we got a busy day."

"Do we have tooo." JC whined.

"Yep.  You got fans waiting to see you pretty little face and get their pictures taken with you."  Kristen said, gently pinching his cheeks.  "Than a radio interview and......Don't give me that look Joshua."

JC sighed as she walked over and slid on her shoes while looking in the mirror, pulling her bangs on the top of her head, clipping it by a bobby pin.

"You should change pants."

Kristen looked at him out of the corner of her eye as she picked up her purse.

"Why?"

JC got up and put his wallet in his pocket while walking towards her.

"Because.." JC stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and looked down.  "They don't leave any imagination to the eye."

Kristen rolled her eyes and drops her hands to her side.

"And those leather pants from the show didn't leave any either."

JC opened his mouth to say something, but than closed it.  Kristen smiled, knowing she won and winked to him in the mirror.

"What?  Cat got ya tongue my love?"

"Damnit.  You got me, you win."  JC patted her hips and walked towards the door.

"Baby, how many times do I have to tell you..."  Kristen walked under his arm as he held the door open and walked into the hallway.  She turned around and looked at him.

"I always win."

 

~*~

 

"Mikkeee."  Kristen whined, looking at the passes he placed in her hands.  "Give them to someone else pleaseeee."

Mike laughed. "Nope Johnny said to give them to you."

"Why do we get stuck with this?  Nothing against the fans or anything, but you know how they get when they see passes.  I swear I'll just throw them in the air and run inside and they can fight over it.....Do you remember what happen LAST time I had to do this?"

Mike burst out laughing as the memory flooded his head.  Kristen rolled her eyes, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Mike I think I might just have to break up with you now and end our affair.  I do not appreciate this at all."

Mike's laughter died down as he placed a piece of paper in her hand.

"Joey told me to give this to you."

"Ahhh."  Kristen looked over the list that the guys wrote down.  "Since we are in Best Buy, they been complaining how there is no more good DVD's since we've seen them so many times and good video games and wanted me and Brittney to get some new one."

"Chris also told me to tell you he wants a bottle of water."

"Pshh.  Tell him to swallow his spit."

Mike chuckled as he scanned the area than stopped when he saw the evil smile across Kristen's face.

"What...?"

"Where is Trace?"  Kristen sang.

"In the back with Brittney...why?  What is running around in that mind of yours?"

Kristen smiled while she waved the passes in her hands and started skipping towards the back.

"Oooo Tracceeeyyyyyyy."

"Call me Tracey one more time little one..."

"I'm older than you nitwhit, I came looking for you because Johnny wants you to do something."

Trace tossed his soda can into the garbage.

"Uh what?"

Kristen placed the five passes in his hand.

"Yeah he heard that you were here and asked if you could hand out these five meet and greet passes for the show tonight.  Take one of the bodyguards with you just incase."

"Damnit.  Every time I come to visit I get pulled into doing something.  These are the times I hate Justin." Trace said, walking out of the backroom towards the front of the store.

"I'm surprise Johnny didn't have you do it."

"Welll...."  Kristen smiled.

"You didn't."

Kristen smiled.  Brittney laughed, pulling out a water bottle.

"Trace is going to kill you when he finds out."

"If."  Kristen pointed out.  "If he finds out."

Brittney shook her head and tossed a water bottle at her.

"Did you get the list yet?"

Kristen nodded and held her hand out to catch the second water bottle Brittney tossed to her.

"Ready to go hunt this crap down?"

Brittney pulled out two more water bottles, shifting the three around in her hands.

"Yep, let's give the popstars their water bottles and you can tell me alllll about last night."

Kristen quickly grabbed the one of the water bottles that was slipping out of Brittney's hand and tucked it between her arm and her body.  Both girls walked out and made their way over to the table the guys were sitting at.  Kristen walked behind them and gently dropped a water bottle in front of Joey, causing all the guys to stop talking.

"Water my dear."

"Ooo, our water girls."

Britney paused after handing Justin one.

"Excuse me?  I am not your water girl, nor your slave.  I don't even work for you, I work for Johnny."

Kristen gently bopped Joey on the back of the head with one of the water bottles and handed it to Chris.

"Amen."

Chris twisted the top off his water bottle and took a sip before raising an eyebrow at her with a smirk.

"Amen?  What are we, in a church?"

Kristen rubbed the side of the last water bottle she was carrying in her hand, getting it wet from the condensation before placing her hand against his forehead.

"May the power of Christ compel you!"

Justin quickly covered his mouth with his hand, trying hard to keep himself from spitting it out while everyone else laughed.  Chris wiped his forehead with his arm to dry it off.  Kristen handed JC his water bottle while Brittney patted Justin's back while he was coughing.

"Oh my god I wish I had that on tape.  It has to be one of the funniest things ever."

Kristen dramatically bowed.

"Thank you thank you.  I'll be waiting for my Grammy for my best role performance."

Brittney pulled her cell out of her pocket and flipped it open as it started ringing.

"Hey mama."

"Ooo."  Kristen turned to look at Brittney.  "Tell her I say hi."

Brittney nodded as she set her hand on Lance's shoulder.

"I'm good; Kristen says hi....uh huh."  Brittney looked up at Kristen. "She says hi back and hopes you are doing well."

Lance placed his hand on top of Brittney's hand on his shoulder.

"Hold on one second ma."

Brittney dropped her hand to her side and kissed Lance's cheek.

"I'm going to go take this while we look for the stuff you guys have listed.  See you after the signing."

"And remember, ssmmiilleee." Kristen added as she reached for Brittney's cell phone and put it to her ear before quickly giving JC a kiss.

"Hello mommy number 2."

"Damnit, she does that every time.  I should have known better."

Kristen stuck her tongue out at Brittney and mouthed ‘I love you' to JC before walking away from the table.

"Uh huh...Of course...Yeah we are in California right now...Of course Brittney has been good, I would let you know if she wasn't."

Brittney rolled her eyes and tried to reach for the phone, but Kristen smacked her hand.

"Actually, she just tried to take the phone away from me but I smacked her hand away.....hahaha..Yes yes. Well here she is.  Miss ya!"

Kristen smiled as she handed Brittney back her cell.

"She said that was very rude for you to try and take the phone away from her while she was talking to me."

"Ohh bite me."

Brittney held the phone against her ear.

"Hey mama."

Kristen pulled the piece of paper Mike gave her before and read it over while making her way towards the movie section.  Kristen looked up when she herd Trace shuffling his feet towards them.

"I'm surprised I can still hear."

Kristen chuckled as she started flipping through some of the DVD's.  Brittney told her mom to hold on and covered the mouth piece on her phone.

"Kristen tricked you.  She was supposed to do it."

Kristen flipped Brittney off and rubbed her arm once Trace smacked it.  Trace rolled his eyes.

"Like I hit you that hard, anyways you deserved it bitch. You are horrible."

"Uh huh."

Brittney smacked Trace on the back of his head and glared at him.  Trace looked at her confused as he rubbed the back of his head.

"What the hell!?"

"Way to hit someone who was abused you moron."

Trace winced and turned his attention to Kristen.  "I'm so sorry.  I totally forgot."

"You guys baby over it way to much, its fine, no worries.  Really you all need to stop walking on egg shells when you're around me.  I can talk about it without getting emotional and everything."

Kristen tossed a DVD at Trace as she marked it off the guys list.

"Sweet.  Black Hawk Down."

"I am not watching that."

Trace smiled while waving the movie in front of Kristen's face.

"Awww is it too gory for our little Kristen?"

"Yes, yes it is.  Ew I'll be flinching every other minute during that movie...and I'm sure as hell not watching this with you guys."

Kristen handed another DVD into Trace's hands.  Brittney looked over her shoulder while chatting with her mom to see what it was.

"‘The Others' and ‘Hannibal'...O man, Kristen would never go to sleep if we made we watch those two.  You should see her at the Halloween Horror Nights that Universal Studios does; she gets scared shitless its so damn funny."

Kristen pointed a finger at Trace when she saw the evil smile appear.

"Don't think about it.  I hate horror, scary and suspense movies.  They freak me out to much."

Kristen side stepped a couple of times, switching glances to the movies and back to Trace.

"Stop it....I don't like that evil smile on your face...It's freaking me out."

"Are you serious?" Brittney asked as she started pacing.

Kristen shifted her attention from the list in her hands over to Brittney.

"How the hell did they find out?"

Kristen and Trace exchanged glances than shrugged before looking back over at Brittney.  Brittney stopped pacing and set her free hand on her hip.

"Um...I dunno what to do with that mama...I'll ask Lance and the guys and see what they say and I'll let you know...Yeah I know...Just be safe okay?...They can be rowdy; they really don't give two shits about anything else but to get that picture...yes mama....I'll call you back either later this afternoon or tonight after I talk to the guys...Mmhmm...Give Natty a hug and a kiss from me when she gets home...You too...Love you and miss you also...Bye."

"Sooo?"

"Dude...the pap's have found out who my family are and they've been at my parent's place."

Kristen stopped the bubble she was blowing and sucked it back in her mouth.

"Are you serious?"

Brittney nodded, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Scared my younger sister...Natalie freaked out a bit when they were leaving to go to the store and people were taking pictures of them and what not."

"Dose Natalie understand who are you dating and that he is famous?"  Trace asked.

Brittney nodded.

"Yeah; she knows I am dating Lance Bass from *NSYNC....She tells everyone that she meets.  Lance is now her favorite in the group and gets excited when she sees him on TV or on anything."

"How old is she?"

"Eight."

"Now I'm wondering if they found out where my ‘rents live..."

Kristen chewed on her bottom lip as she pulled a couple more DVD's off the shelf from the list and handed them to Trace.

"Someone in your family would have called and told you...and they live in a gated community, it would hard for them to get through."

"It has happen to the guys before though, and they have way more high tech and security than mine."

"True..." Brittney said, dragging it out slowly as she clicked her tongue a couple of times while they made their way over to the video games.

"You're afraid they would see your mom, right?"  Trace asked.

"Dear god yeah; they would have a fucking field day if they saw her.  She is so tiny, like skin and bones because all she does is drink.  Literally, she looks like how the Jews did when they got let out of the concentration camps and I'm not even lying."

"She is telling the true."  Brittney looked at her phone before slipping it in her project.  "She does, and the press and pap's would so have a field day with it making a lot of rumors out of it."

"Ahh...Yeah they would than."  Trace took the paper out of Kristen's hands and rummaged through the games.  "Well if they find out what your dad does as a job, might boost up the business for him."

Brittney laughed.  "Kristen's dads business doesn't need anymore boosting."

Trace looked over his shoulder.

"What company does your dad work for?"

"Jenson."

Trace stopped what he was doing and looked back at her.

"Jenson?  Seriously?"

Kristen sighed.

"Yes seriously; Jenson.  They place that makes music systems, portable CD players, personal stereos, radios, radio clocks, speaker systems, car radios, yes that Jenson."

"Your dad makes them?"

"No, he is the Vice President of the whole corporation."

"Justin and I have some of their stuff in our house.  It kicks ass.  How come you never told me this?"

"For this reason, people make a deal over it slightly and than go on how oh my family has money blablabla.  Really, not my fault that my dad got whatever many degrees in business and is smart as hell, he is a really hard worker and deserves what he is getting paid.  He doesn't slack off or anything."

"You know, for someone whose family has money, you really don't like to flaunt it like everyone else."

"Because it is annoying; I don't care if my family makes a lot of money or not, it doesn't change how we are or act.  I hate when people call me spoiled.  Yeah I know I was, but I wasn't like acting like a brat like a lot of people do.  It makes me sick, really."

"And you are dating a famous singer....."

Kristen gently kicked Trace at his heel.

"And your best friend is a famous singer."

Trace laughed.

"Alright you got me on that one."

Trace stood up straight, and handed both the girls some of the games.

"If you need a new CD player, headphones, or if anything breaks or have any problems and stuff....Come to me...I can get them for free for you and someone to fix the problem for free if anything breaks."

"She's serious.  I got my CD player and headphones from Kristen for free.  I got my sound system in my car for free also, with them setting it up also."

"We'll I'll keep that in mind."

"Ah, being used.  I love it."

Brittney and Trace looked at each other and laughed.

"We knew we were friends with you for a reason."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she set the items in her arms on the belt at the register.

"Love you guys too.  Glad to help out."

Trace wrapped his arm around Kristen's waist and pulled her into a one arm hug while Brittney signed the receipt

"You know you love us."

"Uh huh."  Kristen grabbed the bag and shoved it into Trace's chest.  "Right."

Trace laughed as he took the bag in his hands.

"So are you two nervous for tomorrow night?"

Brittney sat down on the floor, Indian style, after they walked into the backroom and looked up at Trace.

"Uh yeah, duh.  This is the first like, major event we are going to and their will be reporters.  You think I know what to do?  Helllll no."

"And you know there is going to be questions towards us to answer since we are Lance and JC's girlfriends.  Just watch me make a fool out of myself, I can see it now."  Kristen added.

Trace set the bag on the floor before taking a seat in a chair.

"You two are worrying over it to much, just be yourself."

"You so know it that when you first went out with Justin and shit you were nervous."

Trace rested his ankle over his knee as he sat back in the chair to get comfortable.

"Yeah I was I'll admit, but after it was over I felt so dumb over nothing."

Kristen sat down on the floor, spreading her legs straight out in front of her and leaned back on her hands.

"Yeah, but you're a friend, we are girlfriends, big difference."

Trace nodded his head agreeing.  "Yeah there is a difference.  You got fans who don't like you just because you are dating their precious boys who they claim they should be with and meant to be with and all that crap.  Try not to think way to much into it; you know Lance and JC won't leave your side during the whole thing....also you two know there are chairs that you can sit on..?"

"Yeah and?"  Brittney asked.

"Maybe we are tired of chairs and wanna be on the floor?"

Trace shook his head slowly, chuckling.

"You two are something else."

"We know."  Brittney looked over at Kristen. "Sooo, last night.  Tell me everything."

"Last night?"  Trace asked.  Brittney rolled her eyes.

"The whole thing Jace planned for Kristen's forgiveness."

"Oh yeahh."

"Iddiioot..anyways; tell tell tell."

"He had vanilla and lilac candles around in the bedroom and outside on the balcony.  He gave me Daises and told me how sorry he was and how he never meant anything what he said and he did probably the most romantic thing...like ever.  He went on how he got me roses and had dinner planned at our room because he remember how I agree that actions are stronger than words and how to show it with the simple gestures do more than just taking someone out to a fancy place, pay hundreds of dollars and buy roses, just like everyone else does.  I was surprised he even remembered and he told me that of course he listens and went on about everything about me.  Why I love vanilla and lilacs and the stories behind it, what I'm afraid of, my favorite color, my teams; he like blew me away by everything he remembered."

"Awwww."

Trace smirked. "Pansy."

Brittney grabbed a piece of paper, crumbled it up into a ball and threw it at Trace.

"It's called love."

Trace laughed. "Nah, he is mad whipped."

"You're just jealous because you're single."

"Oh yeah, jealous."  Trace rolled his eyes.

"Soo..the candles around the bedroom..."  Brittney smiled, wiggling her eyebrows causing Kristen to laugh.

"Yes Britt."

Trace held his hands up in the air.

"Okay I don't want to hear about your romping session."  Trace cleared his throat to change the subject. "So what are we going to do tonight on my last night here?"

"Hmm..." Kristen tilted her head to the side, racking her brain of ideas.

"Anything you really want to do?"  Brittney asked.  Trace shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't care really."

"We don't really all hang together like we use to do in the begging of the tour.  Maybe do what we use to do?  Just all crash in someone's room, eat pizza, watch movies and chill; especially with the big day we have today and tomorrow."

"Dude I'm so in for that."

Brittney nodded her head as she spoke. "You are right, we don't do that anymore.  I like that plan."

"What plan?"  Joey asked, taking a sip of her water while talking into the room.

"For what to do tonight after your guy's show tonight because Trace goes home tomorrow afternoon.  We were thinking of doing what we use to do, everyone get together and just chill in someone's room, eat pizza and watch movies or whatever since we are really busy today and tomorrow."

"Sounds fine to me."

"Good."  Brittney said, putting her hands on her knees.  "'Cuz it was going to happen if you liked it or not."

"Lance."  Joey turned his head towards the entrance as Lance walked into the room.

"What?"

"You're girlfriend is bossy."

Lance looked down at his girlfriend as he stood behind her.

"Tell me something I don't know."

Brittney gasped, looking up at him as she smacked his leg.

"Ass."

"Yes, Lance does have an ass; kind of hard to miss it."  Kristen said.

"You're just jealous."  Brittney said, pointing her index finger at Kristen.

"Nah, I love my man's ass."

Joey placed his hand over Kristen's mouth.

"Okay I don't want to hear about my best friends asses, please spare me."

Kristen smirked and licked Joey's hand.  Joey's jaw dropped as he pulled his hand away in disgust.  Joey looked at her shocked.

"You did not just lick my hand."

A big smile came across Kristen's face while everyone else laughed.

"Why yes I did.  Learned your lesion now hm?"

Joey rubbed the palm of his hand across his jeans.

"There is a game room at the hotel that we should hit up also."

"Oh yes, bonding while playing video games.  Wooo!  That isn't something you guys don't do everyday or anything." Kristen said sarcastically.

Joey and Trace chuckled as they gave each other a hand five.

"There is a pool table also that Justin and I saw and want to check out."

Brittney groaned as she pushed herself up from the floor.

 "I am not on Kristen's team if we play pool."

"Why?"  Trace asked.

"She is the worst, and I mean worst pool player ever."

"Shut upppp."  Kristen whined

"Really?  Thought it be an instant win for you since you were a really good softball player."

"Pool and Softball are different Joey."

"Well you are concentrating on hitting a ball with a stick."

"You don't use a stick for Softball, and our bats are metal.  Baseball uses wood."

"Yeah but you have played baseball too."

Kristen knocked the side of Joey's head.

"Hellooo and you graduated from High School?  Softball and Baseball is different from a game of pool."

"I kknnooowww that they are different; but I meant by you having to watch the ball and aim to hit it."

"You would think that she would be able to play pool and kick your ass, but oh hell no.  She misses the ball or it moves like, 5 inches, if even."

"We'll just trick JC to have her on his team."

"Thanks guys, I love you all too."  Kristen said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

"Hey guy's time to get going, the vans is out back waiting." Lonnie said, popping his head threw the door.  Kristen held her hands out to her sides, confused.

"Where are Josh and Chris?"

"Already in the van."

Kristen's jaw dropped slightly.

"What the hell?  Did he forget about me?"

Brittney smiled as she wrapped her arms around Lance and kissed him.

"Well my man didn't forget about me."  Brittney teased.

"You better be on the other van or I'll kick your ass."

Joey wrapped his arm around Kristen's shoulder, turned her toward the door, and walked out with her.

"Now now, no ass kicking should happen yet.  First, both of you get into bikinis and get wet, THAN start kicking ass."

Kristen elbowed Joey in the stomach.

"Perv.  Trace you are sitting next to me on the van because I'm not sitting next to perv or the boyfriend cuz he is toooooooo cooooool for his girlfriend."  Kristen turned to look at Lonnie and Todd.

"Which one is this boyfriend of mine in?"

"Second one."  Todd said as they made their way to the vans.

"My BOYFRIEND and I are going in the first one."

The guys chuckled as Lance helped Brittney into the first van.

"Enjoy it because it will be the last time if you keep rubbing it in my face you whore."

Lonnie opened the door for the second van and Kristen climbed in, sliding down in the row behind the one Chris and JC were sitting in.  JC had a confused look on his face as Trace slid in next to her.  Kristen smirked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Confused, Mr. Chasez, on why me, your girlfriend, is not sitting next to you?"

"Um yeah."

"Ah, just like the confusion I had when I was told my boyfriend was already in the van, totally left me....Yet, Joey and Lance seem to be able to chill with us for about five to ten minutes before Lonnie and Todd came to get us."

"Lonnie told Chris and I to go to the vans!"

"Hey now," Lonnie held his hands up in protest.  "Don't drag me in this."

Kristen raised an eyebrow as she looked at JC.

"Hmm..It has never stopped you before now."

"Babyyyy."  JC whined.

"It's okay."  Kristen put her arms around Trace's shoulders.  "Trace is my new man now."

JC chuckled as he rolled his eyes; Chris leaning against the window cracking up.

"First your affair with Mike, now Trace?"

"Eh, I ended it with Mike this afternoon, now it's just Trace."

"Hmm. I guess when you told that fan you were the bands whore, it was the truth."  Chris said.

"Band whore?"  Trace asked.

"Yeah, during the begging of these twos relationship, Kristen and Brittney were in the VIP section and some fan asked her something about why she knew them or some shit and she told them she was the bands whore."

Trace laughed as he looked at Kristen.

"Are you serious?"

Kristen smiled proudly as she brushed her hair out of her face.
"Serious as a heart attack."

"Watch out, Kristen and Chris will be the next love affair."  Todd, the driver, joked.

"Ewwww."  Chris and Kristen said together.  They both jerked their heads to look at each other than burst out laughing.

"Oh dear god."  Lonnie groaned.  "And I thought there was no way in hell, another person like Chris, but I was proved wrong."

"Eww..Munchkin is like..my sister."  Chris explained as his laughter died down.

"Ditto."  Kristen quickly said before her laughter kicked back up. "But brother, not sister."

"Way to go Todd, now they will be laughing for hours."

Kristen wiped her eyes and waved a hand in the air.

"I'm good I'm good."

"Sooo Jace, have you seen the munchkin's tatt?" Chris asked, nudging him with his elbow.

"Uh huh." JC said, shoving Chris's arm away from him.  "Very hot."

"Did she tell you what happen while we were there?"

JC turned his head back and looked at Kristen as she sat there, smiling.

"Nooo..."

"The guy was full blowing hitting on her while he was doing her tattoo."

JC raised an eyebrow, keeping his eyes on his girlfriend.

"Oh really now?"

Kristen quickly threw her hands up in defense, laughing.

"I didn't do anything!  I am innocent!  He hit on Brittney also!"

"Very little because once Lance saw him hitting on Brittney; Lance was all over Brittney like white on rice."

"There were some photogs there so I couldn't fake that I was dating any of the guys cause you know they would get a picture and than spread it everywhere claiming I am cheating on you with one of them."  Kristen set her purse on her lap and pulled out her chap stick.  "And if I faked that I was a lesbian with Brittney, he wouldn't buy it with Lance all over Brittney, them kissing and all couple stuff he would knew I was lying."

Kristen climbed out of the van after Trace after Lonnie opened the door.  Joey laughed when he saw JC coming out after Chris.

"She didn't sit next to you huh?"

Kristen smiled brightly as she walked past them and into the radio station.  JC shook his head as he followed Lonnie into the building.  JC sat down next to his girlfriend, crossing his legs, resting his ankle over his knee.

"Where is Lance and Brittney?"

Kristen crossed her legs as she texted on her cell phone.

"Wanted to talk to Lance since we have about fifteen minutes before you guys are scheduled, and I'm guessing it's about the phone call from her mom this afternoon."

Chris took Kristen's purse and started to dig through it.

"What happen?"

"The pap's found out who Brittney's family is and where they live."

"Damnnnn."  Joey let out a low whistle.  "Already?"

Kristen nodded as she kept texting away on her cell.

"Yeah, it kind of freaked out Natalie because she doesn't really know what is going on.  She knows that her sister is dating a famous singer, but the whole people wanting to take a picture of every step you make and people throwing themselves at your feet, she does not understand.  She brags to eeveerryonnee about you all and that Lance is dating Brittney.  It's cute."

"How old is she?"

"Seven."

Chris kept rummaging around in Kristen's purse, tossing everything around inside.

"I thought you had mints in here?"

"Inside side pocket."

"Ahh..." Chris mumbled and tossed his hands up with a triumphant smile when he found them.  Chris opened the wrapper, popped the mint in his mouth, shoved it back in her purse, and set it back on her lap.

"Can I have one?"

Kristen picked up her purse and held it out to Joey, her eyes not leaving her cell phone screen.

"Who you talking to?"

"Well Mr. I leave off without my girlfriend, my older sister if you must know."

Justin flicked JC in the ear.

"You just get Kristen to forgive you last night and you screw it up again.  I'm not taking any girl advice from you ever."

JC swatted Justin's hand away and rolled his eyes.  Kristen laughed; leaned over and kissed JC on the cheek.  Kristen slightly twisted JC's arm towards her and looked at his watch.

"Where on earth are they?  You guys have like four minutes."

Kristen placed her cell against her ear, listening to it ring until she heard Brittney on the other line.

"Where are you?....What the..did you go running or something?...You're ahh never mind just get your ass here with Lance or I'll kick it."

Kristen tossed her phone into her purse and stood up.

"Let's go."

JC slipped his arm around her waist and walked with her while everyone else walked in front of them.

"You know I love you, right?"

Kristen laughed, sliding her arm around his waist.

"I know, I'm just giving you crap."

"You're mean."

"You love me for it."

JC chuckled, wrapping his other arm around her, pulling her body to his and resting his chin on top of her head.

"Yep."

Kristen turned slightly in his arms when she heard Brittney's voice.

"Well well well....Talking eh?"

"Huh?"

Kristen smirked, took a step forward, ran her thumb along Lance's lip, and looked down at her fingers, rubbing them together.

"Uh huh...just what I thought...lip gloss."  Kristen looked back up at the culprits and crossed her arms.  "Talking my ass."

Lance shoved his hands in his pockets as Brittney stood there with a huge smile across her face.  Kristen pointed her finger at Brittney, than towards Lance.

"Fix your clothes horn dogs and let's go."

Justin's jaw dropped slightly as he looked at them.

"You did not..."

Lance's face turned red as Brittney walked over to the chairs from across the radio's room and sat down.

"Dawg." Joey nudged Lance in the side.  "Quickie hmmm?"

Kristen quickly opened the door to the room the radio DJ was in and pointed a finger in the room.

"Go before you are all late."

Kristen rolled her eyes as Joey gave her a kiss on the cheek before skipping into the room.

"You are all going to kill me."

JC chuckled, setting his hands on her hips and turning her around to face him.

"That's are job."

"I don't remember signing up for -"

JC kissed her before she finished.

"Love you."

"Love you too Josh."

JC quickly kissed her once more and walked into the room.  Kristen spun around in the heels of her feet and pointed at Brittney.

"You couldn't keep your pants on couldn't you?"

Lonnie and Mike's head shot up and looked back and forth at the two girls.

"You two didn't..."

Kristen walked over and sat down in the chair between Mike and Brittney.

"Oh yes Mike, they did."

"Brittney!"

"Hey hey!" Brittney held her hands up in the air.  "Blame Mr. Bass.  His fault he was saying things in my ear on the way here and we just had to go to a closet."

Kristen shook her head and looked up to watch the guys through the glass windows.

"You all are going to kill me before I turn 25."

"Well, your 22, almost 23...I got a couple more years to fulfill it."

Kristen smacked Brittney's arm as they both laughed.

"I hate you."

 

 

 

"So you guys are here in San Diego till tonight?"  The DJ asked them.

"Yep."  Lance said as he shifted in his seat to get a bit closer to the mic.  "We head down to L.A tonight for the Charity Event, than to San Francisco than back to home to Orlando."

"You guys excited for the tour to be over?"

"We love our job, don't get us wrong, but every now and than you need some weeks off to relax and recuperate and get to see your friends and family.  Once we get back to Orlando, we get a two-week vaca until we are back in the studio and start working on our next album."

"What are you going to do with your two-week time off?"

"Sleeeeeeeep."  JC said while the rest of the guys chuckled.

"I'm going up to New York for a couple of days to see the family."

"Going to Pittsburg to see the fam."

"Catch up on some sleep and just see some friends and family."

"Well, unlike coping everyone else, I really don't know yet.  I might go to Mississippi or my family might come and visit me, not sure yet."

"And getting to know closets well with Brittney."  Joey mumbled.   Lance reached over and smacked Joey on the back of his head while the rest of the guys laughed.  They guys looked out the glass window as soon as they heard Kristen's laughing; seeing Brittney flicking Joey off while Kristen was leaning against Mike, laughing.

"Soo are those the famous girlfriends of JC and Lance?"  The DJ asked, pointing to the girls with his pencil in his hand.

"Yeah."  Chris nodded his head.  "The two laughing hyena's are them."

"They are even more beautiful than I've seen in pictures."

"Yeahhh...They are just tricking you right now."  Justin joked than burst out laughing when he heard Kristen and Brittney yell "I heard that!"

"They are going to kill you after this."  Joey chuckled out.

"How you guys liking San Diego so far?"

"Duddeee our hotel gives us free cookies!"  Chris said, excitedly.

"And the cookies are pretty darn good also."  Justin added patting his stomach.

"They give free cookies?" Joey asked

"Yeah!  Man I'll show you where when we get back."

"So there is going to be another album coming out you say?"  The DJ asked, sitting back in his chair.

"Yeah."  JC cleared his throat before continuing.  "We're pretty excited to work on it.  It is more us than the other CD's we have had made.  We've written a lot of the songs that we are thinking of putting on the track."

 

 

Brittney watched over Kristen's shoulder as she typed out a text message to Justin, telling how she and Brittney were going to kill him when they got back to the hotel.

"I hope it scares him like it did at the one signing."  Brittney mumbled.

Brittney and Kristen both looked up and kept their eyes on Justin to see his reaction.  Justin leaned to the side slightly as he pulled out his cell phone and flipped it open and started laughing.  Justin turned slightly in his chair to look at them and blew them a kiss.

"Lonnie, get a body bag ready ‘cuz once we get back to the hotel, you're going to be using it."

Chapter 32 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

"Operator, I have been on this line for twenty fucking minutes...What did you do, take the literacy test to get this job?!?...No, no DO NOT tell me to calm down!  Goddamnit I've been on this damn line for twenty flipping minutes!"

Brittney laughed, watching Kristen toss her cell phone onto the pile of towels on the bathroom floor.

"Didn't go well hmm?"

"Oh dear God.."  Kristen rolled her eyes as she zipped up the back of Brittney's dress than turning around so Brittney could do the same for her.  "I swear they just let anyone take that job.  Hell I'll deal with that shit tomorrow, I got a charity event to get ready for and try not to fuck it up."

"Just watch you trip getting out of the limo."  Brittney snickered.  Kristen pointed a finger at her.

"Don't jinx me."

"Yeah yeah yeah.."  Brittney played with her hair while looking at her reflection in the mirror.  "Love the waves you put in my hair.  Who knew it would stay?"

"Thank you Style magazine."

Brittney laughed.

"Thank you boys for understanding that girls need to get ready for stuff like this together."

"Oh my god, true.  Josh had a hard time understanding it.  I put it in simple words for him that he finally got, ‘It's a girl thing.'"

"Boys."  Brittney shook her head as she double-checked herself in the mirror.  She stood there in an olive green dress that flowed down to just above her knees.  The small thin straps came across from the front of her dress, over her shoulders and crossing across her back.  Her hair was down lying over her shoulders in big loose waves.

"How much longer we got?"

Kristen looked behind her at the clock on the wall.

"Five to ten minutes.  JC said they would come get us when it's time to go."

Kristen walked out of the bathroom wearing a pale pink empire waist halter-top dress that went to her knees.  Kristen ran her fingers threw her curly wavy hair as she slipped on her shoes on her feet.

"Thank god I worked on my tan or damn, I would look white as hell with this color on my dress."

Kristen laughed as Brittney walked out of the bathroom, hopping on one foot, sliding a shoe on it.

"That is true."

"You forgot this in the bathroom."

Brittney tossed Kristen her cell phone.  Kristen caught it, slid it into her clutch, and looked inside to make sure she had everything.

"Cell...check...chap stick...check...lip gloss...check...ID...check...Got it all"

Kristen closed her clutch and tossed it in the air, catching it.

"I'll laugh if you drop it and it breaks or some shit."

"I swear you're jinxing me.  Horrible best friend you are."

Brittney rubbed her hands together as she made her way towards the door once a knock was heard.

"Mm I can't wait to see my man in that suit."

Kristen laughed.

"Way to make it sound like he is a piece of meat."

Both girls looked at each other and started laughing; memory from the beginning of the tour ran threw their mind as they opened the door.

"Damnit, its Mike."

"Well love you too Brittney.  I'll keep that in mind next time a round of fans tries to attack you."

Kristen laughed, walking past Brittney and into the hallway.

"Where are the boys?"

"Well well well, look at these two lovely ladies."

Kristen and Brittney turned around seeing Justin and Chris in the hallway, butting up the cuffs on their shirts.  Kristen took Chris's arm and helped him, buttoning them up for him.

"Thanks."

"Mhm."  Kristen took Chris's other arm and buttoned up the cuff link than straighten out his sleeves.

"Who knew you could clean up so nice."

"Hardy har-har."  Chris said dryly, rolling his eyes.

"How about you two lovely ladies just dump your man and come as my date?"  Justin asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Back off from my girlfriend."

"Well, don't you look ravishing."  Brittney said eyeing her boyfriend up and down.

"And you look amazing."

"I feel like a loser since I don't have a date man."  Joey said, putting on his jacket.

"Go with Chris as your date."  Kristen said, fixing Justin's jacket.  Chris and Joey looked at each other than linked arms.

"Oh darling, you look lovely tonight."  Joey said.

"Thank you sugar, you look amazing as well."

"Oh my god."  Kristen pulled their arms from each other.  "Change of thought that is freaking me out."

"I thought I was going to throw up when I saw that."

Kristen looked around Joey, finding JC standing there, running his hands down his jacket, straightening out his sleeves.  JC looked up, locking his eyes with her and smiled as he made his way over to her.  JC wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you; you look handsome."

"I try." JC smirked.

Kristen rolled her eyes, smiling poking him in the stomach.

"Leave the ego at the door."

JC smiled as he kissed her again as his hand found hers.  Kristen tugged his arm gently as they made their way down the elevator and towards the limo.

"I claim the radio!" Chris yelled, diving into the limo after Joey.  Kristen sat there, watching Joey, Justin and Chris fight over the radio station as JC wrapped his arm around her shoulder.  JC placed his hand over Kristen's and kissed her cheek.

"Stop picking at your fingers."

"And you." Lance added, wrapping his hand around Brittney's wrist. "Stop playing with your hair.  I've never seen you two this nervous ever, it isn't that bad."

"Easy for you to say, you've done this many times."  Brittney sighed, lacing her fingers with Lance's.

"Oh man, remember our first time?  We were all fidgeting and nervous; Justin thought he was going to throw up."

"Did not."  Justin shoved Chris.

"Man you even said it yourself!"  Chris shoved Justin back.

"Don't worry."  JC gently squeezed her hand.  "I won't leave your side at all."

"Don't mess up your hair; it took me forever to do it." Kristen said, pointing to Brittney.  "And you two." Kristen looked over to Chris and Justin, who were in a shoving match.  "Knock it off before you ruin the suits.  Johnny going to have my ass if you two mess up the suits."

"Yeah yeah."  Both of them mumbled as they looked out the windows of the limo.

"Yayyy."  Joey started bouncing up and down in his seat as he looked out the window.  "We're hereeee!"

"Dear lord have mercy did time fly."  Brittney mumbled under her breath.

Chris plastered a smile across his face.

"Be ready to smile!"  Chris pointed to his mouth as the limo driver opened the door.  Joey, Justin and Chris piled out of the car, laughing.  Kristen shook her head, smiling, as JC slid out after them, afraid to know what the three buffoons did.  JC looked back into the limo, smiled as he held his hand out to hers, and pulled her out of the limo.  JC quickly pulled her to his side as Lance climbed out after her and helped Brittney out of the limo.

"I love you." JC whispered into Kristen's ear as his arm went around her waist.  Kristen smiled as she looked toward JC.

"I love you too."

"Good."  JC wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her towards him gently as JC lowered his head closer to hers.  "Cuz now time for people to take pictures of us."

Kristen sighed as JC pulled her into a kiss.

"Do I have to?"  She mumbled against his lips.  JC smiled, kissing her once more before looking into her eyes.

"Yep.  Lance already got Brittney going."  JC motion with his head towards where Lance and Brittney were standing.  "And as much as I love them to have pictures of us kissing, I think they got enough for a life time."

JC ran his hands down her arms till his hand found hers and walked down the walkway as flashes went off till he met up with the rest of the guys.  JC wrapped his arm around Kristen's waist and smiled for the cameras that were going off in front of them.

"I think I'm going to be blind after this." Kristen said threw her teeth as she smiled.  JC laughed, pulling her in front of him as he snaked both of his arms around her waist and leaned down towards her ear.

"They will adjust in a bit, I promise.  You'll get use to it."

JC set his hands on her hips and slightly twisted her around to start their way to where the group was standing.  Justin reached out and grabbed Brittney's hand, pulling her towards him.

"Come on I need a shot with a pretty lady now.  Lance can't hog you up."

Brittney laughed, wrapping her arm around his waist as the flashes went off.

"Do they ever stop?  I don't think I'll ever be able to see again."

Justin shrugged as Lance's arm went around Brittney.

"Dude man if you touch my hand I will just have to cut it off."  Justin warned.

"Move it off my girlfriend?"  Lance joked.

Justin looked around Lance, seeing JC and Kristen walking up to them.

"Nah, gotta make it look like we all love each other since it's about to be a group picture."

JC, Kristen, Chris and Joey moved over to where the three were standing and put their arms around each other.  After many flashes went off, or as Chris joked, ‘they all got their money shot'; they made their way into the building and towards their tables.

"I think I'm going to have flash spots for the rest of my life."  Brittney said as Lance pushed her chair in after sitting down and sat down next to her.

"Tell me about it."  Kristen said as JC rested his arm on the back of her chair.  "I thought I was going to be blind."

"It will go away soon, even though I'll have to admit.  It looks sweet with a flash spot right in your hair Brittney."

Brittney looked over at Chris oddly before shaking her head.

"Have you drunk anything yet Chris?"

"Nope."

"With that statement you said, I'd beg to differ."

Chris gasped dramatically as he drawn a hand to his chest.

"I'm deeply offended."

"Oh pleaseee."  Brittney said, shifting closer to Lance.  "Sometimes I always wondered if Kristen is drunk half the time."

"Heeeyyy!"  Kristen said.

"Baby, that is so true."  JC chuckled.

Kristen looked at Brittney than JC before looking over to Chris.

"They are against us....How rude."

"Picking on us."  Chris shook his head and stood up.  "They are just jealous because of how cool we are.  Dare to lose these losers and dance?"

Kristen smiled as she looked over at JC.

"I'd love to big me."

Chris walked over and bowed as he held his hand out to hers.

"Than let's dance mini me."

Kristen placed her hand in his and made her way out to the dance floor with Chris.

"Losers?!  We are not losers." Justin proclaimed.

"Nah, just you."  Joey joked as he sat down at the table with his drink.

Lance stood up and took Brittney's hand.

"May I have this dance?"

"Of course."  Brittney placed her hand in his as he pulled her up from her seat and made their way to the dance floor.  Lance wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close as she wrapped her arms around his neck, slightly swaying to the music that was coming out of the speakers.

"You do look amazingly beautiful tonight."

"And you do also babe."  Brittney smiled as her lips found his, kissing him.  Lance and Brittney pulled away when Chris hip bumped Brittney.

"Knock it off horn dogs."

"You're just jealous you aren't getting any."  Brittney smirked.  Chris twirled Kristen, causing her to burst into a fit of giggles before he stopped her.

"Nah you're just jealous your man doesn't have smooth sick dance moves like me."

"Ha." Lance said dryly, pulling Brittney closer to his body.  "Go dance with your best friends girlfriend."

"Ohh low blow man."  Chris gently kicked Lance in the leg before twirling away from them with Kristen, laughing.

"I'm going to get his ass tonight."

Brittney laughed as her finger went to his hair.

"You do that babe, and I'll watch."

 

 

JC rested his head on top of Kristen's head as they slowly swayed to the music being played around them.  Kristen kept her head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat with her eyes closed.

"I'm surprised you're still on your feet after that dance with Justin."

Kristen laughed, looking up at him.

"You know you love it when we break it down."

JC tired his best to hold in his laughter.

"Right...breaking it down.."

Kristen gently poked his neck with her index finger.  JC smiled and kissed her forehead.

"But I am surprised your heels are still on."

"Ew, I'm not going to walk around here barefoot; what if someone has some nasty gross foot disease? Ewwww."  Kristen scrunched up her face with disgust.

"No one else is barefoot silly."

"So?  What if something gross was on the bottom of their shoe and it-"

JC crashed his lips against hers to silence her.  His arms pulled her closer to him as he deepen the kiss.  Instantly her fingers went into his hair, running her fingers threw his hair.  JC slowly pulled away and rested his forehead against hers.

"I hope you're keeping that dress."

Kristen opened her eyes to look into his.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

JC shrugged as he smiled.

"I dunno, because you look amazing in it and hope to see you in it again."

Kristen slid her hands to his shoulders, down his chest until she got a hold of his tie.

"And you can wear this annyyytiimmeee.  No complaints here."

JC chuckled while she gently tugged on his tie until their lips met each other again.  Kristen laughed when she felt him groan against her lips as an *NSYNC song came over the speakers.  She looked over to were Joey, Chris and Justin where sitting at the table, their heads between their hands and than looked over to where Lance and Brittney were dancing, Lance's forehead on Brittney's shoulder with Brittney laughing.

"This song is so overplayed."  JC mumbled.

"You should be happy that you have such a popular song."  Kristen smirked.  JC gave her a look before resting his forehead against hers as they kept swaying softly along to the music.  JC smirked as he heard Kristen sing the words along with the music.

"I've loved you forever, in lifetimes before.  And I promise you never...Will you hurt anymore.  I give you my word, I give you my heart, this is a battle we've won.  And with this vow, Forever has now begun..."

JC softly chuckled as he sang with her, pulling her closer to him.

"Just close your eyes, each loving day, I know this feeling won't go away.  Till the day my life is through; This I promise you..This I promise you.."

JC kissed her forehead before looking into her eyes once more.

"I just realized I'm always singing this song to you."

Kristen smiled as her hands rested against his upper arms.

"Why you think I like the song?"

JC smoothed his hand down her cheek till his hand rested against her neck as he kissed her again, his thumb grazing over her cheek softly.

"Fifty."

Startled, Kristen slightly jumped as she pulled away from JC and looked to their side, seeing Justin standing there with a smirk across his lips.

"Fifty what?"  Kristen asked, her head slightly tilted to the side, confused.

"Since the last two songs we've swore you two have kissed fifty times."

Kristen smirked, looking at Justin.

"Someone jealous hmm?"

Kristen leaned over and gave Justin a kiss on the cheek.

"Better?"

"Oh yeah." Justin chuckled.  "Now can I have this dance?  JC cannot hog you forever, and anyways.  I requested a certain song which was so meant for you and I."

"A certain song?"  JC baffled.

"Dude, you two have certain songs, munchkin and I do; hell Chris is going to join us when he hears it."

JC held his hands up in the air.

"Hell if It enrolls you three together I don't even want to know."

JC lowered his head and kissed Kristen's cheek.

"I'm going to get something to drink, want me to get you something?"

Kristen nodded with a smile.  JC gave her a quick wink before walking off as Justin grabbed her by the hand and spun her around.

"Now, what song is it?"

Justin smiled, shaking his head as he held on top one of her hand as the other arm rested against her hip.

"I'm not tellinggg. It's a surprise."

"I hate surprisessss."  Kristen whinnied.

"I know, why do we think we love doing them."  Justin looked back over to where Brittney and Joey were now dancing.  "Brittney is so tipsy."

Kristen looked over at Joey and Brittney before looking back at Justin.

"How you know?"

"Last time she was at the table she was giggling non stop and just being random, just like she always is when she is tipsy."

"Oh dear god."  Kristen laughed until she heard "ABC" by the Jackson 5 start playing.  Kristen looked at Justin, seeing the wide grin across his face and soon started laughing again.  Soon, Chris was scrambling to the floor to where the two were at, and the three started dancing; laughing; and signing along to the song.

"And why two plus two makes four.  Now now now, I'm gonna teach you."

Kristen laughed as Chris hit the high notes as Justin broke out into the running man.

"Shake it, shake it, baby, come on now!  Shake it, shake it, baby, ooo oooh!  Shake it shake it, baby, huh!  Abc, baby, oo ooo!  One-two-three, baby, nah nah!  Do re mi, baby, huh!  That's how easy love can be."

Kristen burst out laughing, as the two turned around and started shaking their asses at her.  After the song ended, they made their way back to the table and Kristen sat down on JC's lap, JC cracking up.

"That was the worst running man I have ever seen.  Justin owned your ass on that."

Kristen gently shoved JC's shoulder as his arms went around her waist, still laughing with everyone at the table.

"Hey I never said I could do the running man."

"And heels are not the answer."

Kristen glanced over at Brittney with a confused yet amused look on her face over the random sentence Brittney said.  Kristen laughed, taking the drink in front of Brittney and setting it down in front of her.

"No more drinks for you, only water."

Brittney smiled, shifting around on Lance's lap, sliding her hand out from the sleeve of Lance's jacket that she was wearing and saluted her.

"Yes ma'am sir."

"Ma'am sir?"  Joey asked, trying to hold back his laughter.

Lance buried his face into Brittney's laugh, laughing as he patted her legs.

"No more for you baby."

Kristen slid off her heels and rested her feet on Joey's lap as she sighed.

"Ahhhh."

Joey looked down at her feet on his lap; back at her; her feet again before looking once again back at her.

"Yes?"

Kristen smiled, wiggling her toes, not moving her feet off his lap.

"I've been wearing heels all night.  THEY need to get off before I break an ankle or something."

Brittney placed one hand on Lance's arm and one on the table as she leaned over his lap, looking at Kristen's feet resting on Joey's legs.

"Your ankle and foot is swollen."

Kristen laughed as Lance pulled her upright so she did not fall over.

"Thank you captain obvious; why you think I took them off?"

JC rested his hand on her thigh and looked down at her.

"Are you okay?"  JC asked as Joey carefully looked at her foot.

Kristen nodded.

"It's the screwed up one.  It always swells and hurts when I am on it to long, and of course, heels make it worse.  No need to worry."

"Let me look at it."

Kristen rolled her eyes with a smirk on her face as she grabbed his hand.

"One I'm in a dress, two I know I can't bend my leg like that for you to see and three, its fine, calm down."

Chris plopped down in the seat next to them and took the drink in front of Kristen, taking a long sip.

"Limo?"

Kristen sighed in defeat.

"Fine you can look in the limo."

"I win."

Kristen looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Nah, just annoying me."

JC's jaw dropped slightly trying to hold back his smile as his hand found her knee and gave her a light squeezed.

"That's not nice."

"Who said I had to be nice?"

"Me."

"Uh huh...right." Kristen giggled and looked up when she heard Chris mumbled "Damnit."

"What?"  Kristen asked.  Chris looked up and just held his arms out to her.

"I can't undo the buttons."

"What would you do without me?"  Kristen smiled, undoing the buttons on the cuffs of shirt and watched him roll them up to his elbows.

"Die?"

Kristen patted his arm, smiling.

"I think so."

"Rich people food sucks."  Chris whined, setting his elbow on the table, resting his chin against the palm of his hand.  Joey rubbed his stomach in agreement.

"I want fast food."

"Oh man McDonald's sounds soo good right now."  Justin added.

"I don't think a limo can go in a drive-thru."  Kristen laughed.

"Mike is with us for a reason."  Lance pointed out.

"Oh yeah, to watch your ass's not to bring you food....But, I'm in. Lets peace out of here and hit up MacD's."

Justin jumped up throwing his hands up in victory.

"Yesss!"

Kristen slid her feet off Joey's lap and slipped her heels back on before standing up.  Kristen laughed as Lance tightly wrapped his arm around Brittney's waist to keep her from stumbling as they walked towards the door.  After walking outside, Kristen pulled out her cell to call Mike and let the limo drive know to come get them.  JC ran his hands up and down her arms slowly as the stood at the edge by the road waiting for the limo.

"I can taste that cheeseburger now."  JC said, taking his jacket off and sliding her arms into them to keep her warm.  Kristen laughed, turning around and rubbing his stomach, her hands just barley sticking out from under the sleeves in his jacket.  JC looked down as her hands went down her side, her arms and hands completely covered by his jacket and laughed.

"What?"  She asked.

JC pointed to her arms.  Kristen looked down and rolled her eyes as she raised her arms up, wiggling them so the sleeves slide down her arms and her hands became visible.

"Leave me alone."  She pouted, turning her back towards him.  JC smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist, standing behind her, as their limo drove up.

"It's cute."  He kissed her under her ear softly and helped her into the limo after everyone piled in.  Kristen flipped open her cell phone as it started vibrating again.

"Ooo your vibrator going off?"

Kristen jerked her head up, looking at Brittney before she started laughing.

"And she says I'm very entertaining when drunk."

"You have a vibrator?"  Joey asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Kristen groaned in disgust and handed JC her cell.

"No I don't perv.  Type out what you want from McDonald's and Lonnie is going to get it and bring it back to the hotel."

"Ooo look at the pretty colors."

Everyone looked at Brittney before they started laughing as Kristen took her cell back.

"And she claims you are more entertaining than she is when tipsy or drunk."  JC pointed out as he slid down in his seat to get more comfortable.

"Now that is something I can't wait to see."  Chris pointed out.  Kristen rolled her eyes as she crossed her legs.

"I'll make sure you're there next time."

Kristen patted JC's thigh when he laid his head against her shoulder.

"Tired love?"

"Hungry."

Kristen laced her fingers with his as he wrapped his arm round her shoulders.

"We are almost back to the hotel, we can all change and everyone just meet up in our room because that's where Lonnie is dropping the food off and we'll all eat."

"Foood." Justin mumbled, laying his head on her other shoulder.  Kristen raised her other hand up and twirled her finger around in his curls.  Kristen chuckled at the excitement that appeared on all the guy's faces as they saw they were back at the hotel, and hurried to their room.  Kristen placed the top lock bar between the door and the doorframe on their door so they could just walk in without having to knock.

"Yess."  Kristen whispered as she walked into the bedroom. "Off with the dress."

JC chuckled as he unbuttoned his shirt and laid it on the bed.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"  JC said, looking up while tossing his tie onto the bed.

"Un zip me please."  Kristen turned her back towards him.

"Of course."  JC unzipped the dress and helped her out of it, laying it on the chair at the desk.  Kristen pulled her hair up in a ponytail before pulling on a pair of cotton shorts and a tank top while JC put on a pair of basketball shorts and a wife beater.  Kristen dragged her way out to the front of their room and laid down on the couch.  JC lifted her legs up, sitting down himself and set them on his lap.

"You should ice this."  JC said, gently rubbing left foot, letting his finger gently roam around her ankle.

"It's fine, don't worry."

"To late babes, I'll always worry about you, it's my job."

Kristen opened her mouth to say something, but stopped when she heard the door bang open.

"Really guys."  Kristen turned her head, seeing Joey, Chris and Justin sitting on the floor around the table.  "Do you really gotta make a scene everywhere we go?"

The three looked at each other with wide smiles on their faces before they looked back at her, nodding their heads.

"Food isn't here yet so calm down."

"Mannn." Justin whined, falling down to his side, lying on the floor.

"Dramatic much?"  Lance said as he walked into the room with Brittney, helping her sit down on the floor by the table before sitting down next to her.

"Nah."  Justin mumbled, sitting back up when he heard the door opened.

"FOOD!" Chris and Justin exclaimed when they saw Lonnie and Todd walk in with bags.

"Jump on me and I'll woop your scrawny popstar white ass."  Lonnie said, tossing the bags onto the table as Todd set the drinks down.  Lonnie looked down at Brittney oddly, as she burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Tipsy."  Kristen said as she took a sip of her drink that JC handed her.

"No shit."  Lonnie crossed his arms chuckling, looking down at Brittney.  Brittney tilted her head back, smiling, looking up at Lonnie.

"Lonnie I love you, you big hunk of chocolate."

Lance pulled out her food and set it in front of her while he laughed.

"Okay hunny, eat some food and we'll take you to bed."

"She is going to have a wicked headache tomorrow."  Justin said just before he took a bite of his burger.

"Wait till we tell her what she called Lonnie," Kristen finished eating the fry in her mouth before she continued, "She is gonna die."

Chapter 33 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
Author's Notes:

Extreamly long update...Kept me busy while watching the Election update last night. =] Obama 08 peeps =]

Anyways; hope you all enjoy! =]

"Never have I ever..." Kristen tapped her chin, thinking until one finally hit her. "Ohh!  Never have I ever jacked off with your own penis."

All the guy's jaws dropped while Brittney and Kristen sat there laughing.

"Come on boys."  Brittney said between laughs.  "Put down that finger.  We all know you have!"

Slowly, one by one, each guy placed down one of his fingers, still jaws hanging open; shocked.

"That was wrong."  Chris said.

"So wrong."  Justin added, shaking his head.

JC looked down at his girlfriend, whose head was on his lap, as he shook her head.

"We are soo going to get you back."

Kristen smiled.

"Bring it.....Not my fault you guys have picked lamed ass ones."

"Go Britt."

Brittney looked out the window of the tour bus, pondering of an idea.

"Ohhh...Never have I ever kissed a girl."

"I'm never playing this game with you two ever again."  Chris mumbled, putting down a finger with the rest of the guys.  Kristen quickly shot Brittney a dirty look.  Brittney looked at her confused, mouthing the words ‘what'.  Kristen's eyes slowly went around the room, seeing none of the guys were paying attention and mouthed ‘St. Patties Day you bitch' to Brittney.  Brittney lightly patted the top of her forehead with her palm, totally forgetting that incident. ‘Quickly put down a finger doing something.'  Kristen rolled her eyes as she stretched her arms, quickly putting down one of her three fingers she still had up, still giving Brittney a glare before putting her hands back down.

"Waaiiit!" Joey quickly sat up pointing to Kristen.

"What?"

"I JUST SAW YOU PUT DOWN A FINGER!"

"I don't know what you are talking about."  Kristen said, trying to play it off.

"Bullshit.  You had three fingers up because you haven't done the past three things that were said.  I SAW you trying to hide it with your stretching!"

"I seriously hate you with passion right now."  Kristen leaned her leg over and pushed Brittney's shoulder with her foot.  JC looked down at Kristen and placed a hand on her hip.

"Is there something you need to tell us?"

"No."  Kristen quickly said.  "Your turn Chris, go."

"Oh hell no."  Chris went to his knees and leaned over the table.  "Story.  Now."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"FINE if it will get you to shut up.  It was last year on St. Patties day at Wall Street in Orlando.  I was drunk and Kristy and I thought hey lets kiss and take a picture with your cell phone and send it to your boyfriend, so we did.  We didn't even remember the next day we did it till we saw the picture on my cell phone."

Joey quickly grabbed Kristen's cell phone off the table and flipped it open with having Justin and Chris looking over his shoulder.

"NO! Give it back!"

JC held Kristen still, laughing, while Joey searched on her cell.  Slowly the threes jaw dropped a little when they found the picture.
"Hot dammnnn that is just no peck!"

"Oh my god."  Kristen mumbled under her breath.

Joey passed her cell over to Lance as Brittney laid on the floor of the bus laughing.

"I hate you Brittney.  I seriously hate you."

Lance handed JC Kristen's cell phone so he could see the picture.

"It's hot man."

JC looked down at Kristen before looking at the picture on her phone.

"Damnnnn."  JC voice was low.

"Shut up."

JC smirked, looking down at her.

"Joey is right, that is no peck."

"Shut up."

"You know...if you ever want to do this again, you're free up to it.  Just make sure I'm there."

Kristen quickly grabbed her phone out of his hands and shoved it in her pockets.

"Pervs.  Let's go back to this damn game."

"I don't think I can ever look at you ever the same."  Justin said with a smile.

"Screw you all.....and you."  Kristen pointed to Brittney.  "I'd watch myself if I were you."

"Hey!"  Brittney exclaimed.  "I sooo forgot about it alright?"

"You were the one that took the picture."

"Dude!  You've known about this and never told us!?"

Brittney rolled her eyes and ignored them.

"Chris your turn."

"Never have I ever called Lonnie a hunk of chocolate."

Brittney groaned as she put down her last finger while everyone else laughed.

"I can't believe I said that."

"Ohh hunny but you did." Lance patted her knee.  "And you lost."

"Damnit."  Brittney took the shot from the middle of the table and quickly downed it.

"Now what?  We've played bullshit, go fish, never have I ever...Todd how far away are we?"  Chris yelled, turning towards the front of the bus.

"About forty-five minutes till we hit San Francisco."

Justin groaned as he laid out on the floor.

"Forty-five minutes." Justin whined.

"Shut up baby." Lance smacked Justin in the stomach with a pillow.

"Hey."  JC looked down at Kristen.  "Can we go in the back and talk?"

"Talk my ass."  Joey snickered.

Kristen rolled her eyes, injuring Joey.

"About what?"

"In private."

"Um..Yeah." Kristen stood up and followed JC into the backroom.  Kristen stood there as she watched JC close the door and lock it.

"What is it?"

JC turned around on his heels and smiled.

"Nothing, just wanted alone time."

Kristen let out a sigh of relief and fell back onto the couch.

"Scared me, I thought something was up."

"Well..." JC made his way over and slowly pushed her down on the couch, to make her lay down, and climbed on top of her. "Something is kind of up."

Kristen looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Something is kind of up."

"What is the problem?"

"Oh, it's one that only you can fix."

"You are really confusing me Joshua, I thought you just wanted alone time and nothing was wrong?"

"Think babe...thank...something is up...only you can fix it..."

Kristen kept looking at him with confusion still on her face.

"And you all say....ooo....OO you perv."

Kristen smacked his arm, rolling her eyes as JC chuckled.

"What do I look like to you?  A blow up doll?"

"Nah, they are plastic...not one part of you is."

JC lowered his head to her neck and started kissing it.

"Joshhh...we're on a bus."

"Uh huhhh."  JC kept kissing her neck as his hands started to slide under her shirt.

"Joshua."  Kristen put her hands on his shoulders and lifted him up a bit.  "What is with you?"

"How else do you think I would react seeing that picture on your phone?"  JC smirked as he lowered his head down to make contact with his lips to hers.  JC titled his head slightly to deepen the kiss, sliding one of his legs between hers while lowering his arms down to rest on his elbows.  Kristen put her hands on his arms when she felt her shirt slowly rise above her ribcage.

"Josh..."  She whispered, slowly pulling away from him.

"Hmm?"  JC mumbled against the skin on her neck.  She opened her eyes, placed her hands on his cheeks, and lifted his head up to look at his face.

"What?" JC said with annoyance in his voice.

"Not now."

JC rolled his eyes.

"Are you serious?"

"Uh yeah, I am serious Joshua."

"And what is the reason?  Can't be that you are on your period because you already had it this month."

Kristen dropped her hands to her sides looking at him with disbelief.

"I don't have to make up an excuse for not to have sex at the moment Joshua."

"Mmhm.  Well than, please enlighten me than."

Kristen sat up, pushing him off her.

"God just be an ass because I shot you down.  Maybe I don't want to do it on a bus with everyone in earshot away...Maybe I'm not in the mood....Did you even bother to think on how maybe I thought about this instead of just thinking about yourself?"  Kristen moved up, leaning her back against the armrest of the couch, having her knees up to her chest. "Hmmm?"

"Oh so now I'm selfish?"

"Oh my god I never said that."

"You made it seem like it Kristen."

"Are you fucking serious?  I never even said that; don't put words in my mouth."

"Right, so put words into my mouth, makes sense."

"Ughhhh!"  Kristen run her hands threw her hair.  "I never put words in your god damn mouth.  What am I a sex toy?"

JC groaned as he rolled his eyes.

"Right."

"Seriously JC that is all you want lately."

"So I guess it is soo horrible that I want to have sex with my girlfriend?  I didn't know it was a damn crime!"

"Oh my god, just over dramatic a bit now are we?"

"If all I fucking wanted was sex I can get whoever I want for that."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me; I can get whoever I want if that is all I wanted.  Its not hard for me to do.  There are many girls that love to have that spot you have.  You see them throwing themselves at me everyday.  I don't have a problem to pick someone up."

Kristen stood up angrily and slapped him across the cheek.

"I can't believe you fucking said that."

Kristen ripped open and slammed the door behind her, causing everyone else to jump and look away from the TV towards her.  Kristen opened the bathroom door and slammed it close behind her, locked it, and slid down to the floor, leaning her back and head against the wall.

"I'm taking that didn't go well."  Joey dragged out.  Brittney sighed, pushed herself off the couch, and started her way towards the bathroom.

"I'll go talk to her."

Brittney softly knocked her knuckles against the door.

"Kristen hunny?  It's me."

Brittney looked down at the handle when she heard the faint sound of the door behind unlocked.  After a quick glance to the guys, she opened the door and walked in, closing it behind her and locking it.

"What is wrong?"

"JC being a fucking big ego asshole is what is wrong."

Brittney moved over to where she was sitting and sat down on the other side of her to face her, leaning her back against the cabinets.  Kristen bended her knees up slightly as Brittney stretched her legs on around them.

"Explain."

"Being the typical guy; wanting sex."

Brittney raised an eyebrow, still looking at her.

"Uh huh...and?"

Kristen sighed, leaning her head against the wall and closed her eyes.

"He got all pissy because I shot him down.  It seems like that is all I'm for lately and I told him that and he blew a casket and you know what he fucking said that just, god fucking crossed the line?  He said he could easily just pick up some fucking random chick if that's all he god damn wanted.  He goes off how so many girls wish they were in my sport and I should be damn lucky."

"Fucking kidding me...."

Kristen shook her head and opened her eyes, looking at the ceiling.

"I wish I was."

"He's thinking with the head in his pants, not the one on his shoulders."

"Oh what, you're taking his side now?"

Brittney placed her hands on Kristen's knees.

"No I am not.  What he said was fucking wrong, hell beyond wrong.  He deserves to be slapped."

"I did."

"Good....Hard?"

"Yep."

Brittney rubbed her hands together with an evil smile on her face.

"I hope it left a nice big, red mark."

"Ugh..I need to like..hit something...throw something...just..something!"

Kristen grabbed the pen that she found on the floor and chucked it against the wall in front of her.  Brittney quickly covered her head with her arms and ducked down when she saw the pen cap fly off the pen.

"What the hell is a pen doing here?" Brittney asked, slowly lowering her arms back down.  Kristen shrugged, shoving her hands back down.

"One of the guys probably left it in here."

Brittney shook her head, closing her eyes.

"I don't want to know what they do in here...How about instead of going to rehearsal and shit we hit the gym at the hotel?"

Kristen ran her hands over her face.

"Yeah...sounds good."

"Good."  Brittney patted her best friend knees and sat up straight.  "So what was the line he tried to use to get in your pants?"

"He just pushed me down on the couch, climbed on top of me and said how that picture of Kristy and I was hot."

"That was the line?"

Kristen nodded as she dropped her hands between her legs and stomach.

"Damn...lame as fuck.  Lance uses better lines."

Kristen stifled back a laugh.

"Calmed down a bit?"

Kristen nodded, chewing on her bottom lip. "Yeah."

"Good.  You scared the shit out of all of us."

"I'm still pissed as hell at him though."

"Good.  You should be, that ass deserves it."

Both girls turned their attention to the knocking on the door.

"Who is it?"  Brittney asked, rubbing Kristen's leg.

"Lance."

Brittney pushed herself up from the floor and opened the bathroom door.

"Hm?"

"Were at the hotel."

Brittney rubbed her hands against her jean shorts.

"Right..umm..has Jace left yet?"

"Yeah..Chris took Kristen's bags for her.  Everyone is in the lobby waiting for their room key."

"Alright, we'll be out in a min."

"Everything okay?"

Brittney looked toward Kristen than back to Lance with a shrug.

"Jace being an ass."

"I guessed that."  Lance smirked.  "I'll meet you in the lobby."

Brittney nodded and gave him a kiss before turning back towards Kristen.

"Ready to peace out of this bus?"

Kristen nodded as she stood up and fixed the bobby pin in her hair.  Brittney reached for Kristen's hand and pulled her behind her as she made her way off the bus.

"Chris got your stuff."

"I heard."

"Good you can hear."  Brittney smirked.  Kristen smacked Brittney's arm as they walked off the bus.

"Bitch."

"Love me for it."

Brittney swung their arms back and forth, as they walked into the hotel lobby and made her way over to Lance.

"Hey hunny,"

Lance twisted his body around to give Brittney his full attention. "Yes dear?"

"We're going to stay here while you go to rehearsal."

Lance licked his lips as he nodded his head.

"Oh alright."

"We're going to go to the gym for Kristen to cool off before she kills someone."

"I understand sugar."

Brittney smiled and kissed him.

"How about tonight, date night?"

Lance took her other hand and laced his fingers with hers.

"Sounds perfect to me."

"Good."

"Joshua I do not want to talk to you right now."

Brittney turned around and gently tugged on Kristen's hand.

"And you say I'm hard headed?"

"Whatever.  I need to cool down before we talk or I'll say something I don't need."

"And you say I'm the selfish one."

"Jace..."  Chris said, putting his hand on JC's arm. "Come on."

JC shoved Chris's hand off his arm.

"No."

Kristen let go of Brittney's hand and pushed passed JC.

"Chris can I have my bags?"

JC grabbed Kristen's arm and turned her around to face him.  Kristen smacked his hand and pulled it off.

"Don't fucking grab me."

"Don't fuck walk away while I'm talking to you."

"Are you're ears full of earwax or something?  I said I do not want to talk right now till I cool off or I'll say something I'll regret later."

"Guys."  Justin stepped in between them and pushed JC back a bit.  "Here is not the place or time to fight."

"Thank you!  Now I'm going to get my bags, change and go to the gym to let steam off with Brittney while you all do your thing."

"Oh so now you don't want to come to our rehearsal?  You have been to every one."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she walked over to where her bags where.

"You know what, go find another girl to go than since you said before...hmm what was it. OH YEAH, you have no problems on getting another girl and soo many would die to have my place.  Well since it is soo fucking easy Mr. Popstar, go grab one to watch you fucking rehearse."

"Dude..you did NOT say that.."  Joey looked at JC.

"Yeah he fucking did ALL BECAUSE I turned his ass down for sex.  O boo-hoo.  I'm sorry I don't do every fucking little thing you want at a drop of the hat and kiss your ass like everyone else."

"Okay okay."  Brittney walked over to Kristen and picked up her bags.  "Let's go to my room and we'll go change and yeah...Let's go."

Brittney grabbed her arm and pulled Kristen with her towards the elevator.  Brittney eyed Kristen suspiciously when the song "Digital Get Down" started to play throughout the elevator.  Kristen looked at her cell phone and rolled her eyes, hitting the ignore button.  Kristen looked up to see Brittney still looking at her suspiciously with a cocked eyebrow.

"Josh set it as his ring tone.  I had no word in it."

"Uh huh..."

Kristen rolled her eyes as the song started playing again.  Kristen flipped it open than closed it before turning it off.

"Well..."  Brittney said as she dragged her suitcases off the elevator.  "That works."

Kristen shrugged, putting her cell in her back pocket and picked up her suitcases, walking besides Brittney.

"We'll get ready in my room."

Kristen nodded, taking one of Brittney's bags as Brittney opened up the room and swung the door open with her hip.

"I dunno if I want to do the gym."

"Hm?"  Brittney tossed her bags on the couch and ran her hands through her hair.

"We're right by the beach...why not run on it?"

"You trying to kill me?"

Kristen smirked, opening up her suitcase.

"Right, soccer player."

Brittney chuckled, shifting one of her bags on top the table in front of her and plops down on the couch.
"Ex-soccer player thank you very much."
"Bum is more like it."

Brittney smiled, pulling out a blue sports bra and shorts.

"Yeah yeah yeah, go change and I'll call Lance to let him know so incase they come back before we do he isn't freaking out and let them know your phone is off."

Kristen twisted her pink sports bra around her finger as she walked towards the bathroom.

"Don't have to tell me twice."

Brittney disregarded her clothes and changed into the sports bra and shorts before plopping back on the couch and putting her cell phone to her ear to call Lance.

"Miss me already?"  Lance said his deep chuckling flowing from the earpiece of her phone.

"You know it sugar.  Anyways I called to let you know, change of plans, we are going to go running on the beach since the hotel is right off of it."

"Oh alright."

"I thought I'd let you know, incase you got back before we did and you don't find us so your not flipping out."

"Thanks babe.  Question, did Kristen turn off her phone?"

Brittney rested the phone against her shoulder and ear while she pulled on one of her socks on her feet.

"Yeah, the other reason I was calling you also about."

"Ahh..hold on..Chris knock it off I'm on the phone...shut up...okay sorry babe."

Brittney laughed, switching her phone to her other ear, pinning it with her shoulder as she pulled on her other sock.

"All good."

"So, uh what happened?"

Brittney dug around in her suitcase to find her running shoes.

"What you mean what happened?"

"You know what I mean...what happened?"

Brittney paused in her search.

"Um no I don't know what you me---OOO between Jace and Kristen?"

Lance chuckled.  "Yeah babe."

"Why didn't you just say so?....Oh, he is right by you isn't he?"

"Yeah we are all in the car."

"Ahh...hold on let me make sure its okay I can tell."

Brittney set her cell on the couch and called out to Kristen.

"Hey K-Dawg, is it alright I tell Lance what happened?"

"Uh yeah, its fine."

"Ok, just making sure.  I didn't want to tell him without your permission."

Brittney picked her phone back up and pulled her shoes out of her suitcase.

"Alright so, I guess when Jace pulled her into the backroom, he was thinking of what all of us were thinking.  He didn't really want to talk, well not in that way.  Anyways, so Kristen turned him down and he kind of got all pissy and they got into a fight over sex because I guess Kristen feels like that is all JC wants now because that's all he seems to want.  He doesn't try to woo her anymore or pull love moves like before, like he expects it all the time.  More words exchanged, they both got heated and JC went off saying something like if that is all he wanted he wouldn't be with her cuz he has no problems picking up girls."

"No..."

"Yeah I know!  It pissed Kristen off and she slapped him and stormed out of the room, which is what we all saw...which yeah um why is there a pen in the bathroom?"

"There was one?  Well I got no clue on that one but damnnn."

"Yeah, slap Jace on the back of the head for me."

"Will do baby."

"Good, hold on let me put you on speaker phone so I can tie my shoes."

Brittney set her phone on the table, hit the speakerphone button, and leaned down tying her shoes.

"Anyways, that is what happened, from what Kristen told me."

"Hmm.." Lance hummed while Brittney finished tying her other shoe, took her cell off speakerphone and held it against her ear.  Brittney slid down onto the couch and looked towards the bathroom as the door opened and Kristen walked out, pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"Well sugs I gotta go, I'll see you when whoever gets back first.  I'll have my cell with me if you need us."

"Alright, have fun running; love you."

"Love you too, bye."

"Bye."

Brittney shut her phone, slid it into her sports bra, and stood up.

"Ready?"

Kristen nodded, slipping on her shoes and tying them.  Brittney pulled her cell out of her sports bra when it started vibrating and flipped it open; seeing she had a new message

What you wearing?

Brittney laughed, replying to the message

Sports bra and shorts.

"What?"  Kristen asked, stretching her arms over her head.

"Lance being a hormone guy, asking what I was wearing."

Kristen snickered, stretching her other arm.

"Boys."

"Uh huh."  Brittney flipped open to read her new message.

Mannn...Bet you look sexy

Oh I do, since that is all I'm wearing.

"I can tell by that smile on your face you're being mean to him."

Brittney smiled; looking back down at her cell.

"Oh you know it."

Babbeee....Don't be mean :-(

Maybe I'll let you join me in the shower when I get back, before we get ready for out date.

You are KILLING me here!

Love you! :-)  Off to go running; see you when I get back!

Love you too and running is going to seem nothing once I get my hands on you.

Brittney laughed, putting her cell back in her bra and picked up her CD player.

"Let's go."

Brittney pulled her hair up in a ponytail, following behind Kristen towards the stairs.

"Stairs?"  Brittney asked.

"Yep." Kristen opened the door and started jogging down the stairs.  Brittney groaned as she followed her steps down the stairs.

"But we're on the 11th floor."

"Suck it up."

"God you really are pissed off."  Brittney mumbled, jogging down the stairs.  After going down, to what felt like never ended stairs to Brittney, she sighed of relief when she saw they were about to hit the lobby.

"You act like you never ran in your life."  Kristen opened the door and put her headphones around her neck.

"Yeah I haven't played soccer in like what, 3 years?  And because I did play soccer, you know I hate running."

"You can go back to the room if you want, I don't care.  I just need to go jogging to cool off steam."

"No no."  Brittney walked with her towards the back of the hotel and started their way towards the beach and putting her headphones over her ear, just like Kristen.  "It's fine, jogging isn't going to kill me."

 

 

******

 

"Oh gooddd."  Brittney leaned her back against the wall of the elevator, breathing hard.  "We're you trying to kill me?!"

Kristen bent over, breathing hard, resting her hands on her knees.

"Oh hush it wasn't that bad."

"We ran for five hours!"

"Over exacerbating much are we?"

"Okay okay, maybe not five hours but it seemed like it!"

"You're in better shape than me."

Brittney waved her arm as she dragged herself out of the elevator.
"Righttttt, no."

"Have a nice run ladies?"

Brittney looked over at Mike and leaned against the wall by her door.

"She is trying to kill me, I swear Mike."

Mike laughed, walking over to the chair and sitting down.

"That pissed off huh?"

Kristen rolled her eyes, leaning her hip against the wall.
"Open the door Brittney so I can go and shower."

Brittney patted her body and sighed.

"I forgot the room key."

"They guys are already back."

Brittney smacked her body against the door, causing Mike and Kristen both to start laughing.

Brittney pushed back the door as it started opening and stumbled into the room.

"Water.  I need water."

Chris burst out laughing and walked to the fridge and pulled both girls out a water bottle and tossed it to them.

"Trying to kill my girlfriend?"  Lance snickered as Kristen caught her bottle and opened it, taking a sip.  Brittney laid down on the floor, nursing her water bottle as Kristen leaned against the wall.

"Guess so."

"Jace is with Justin."  Chris pointed out as he stepped over Brittney.  Kristen tossed her empty bottle into the garbage and walked over to her bags.

"Okay, well I'm going to go to our room and shower.  Thanks Britt."

"Yeah yeah..I love you to much."

 

Kristen made her way back into her room, tossed her bags on the floor and jumped into the shower.  Kristen stood under the water, after washing up, letting the warm water run down her body, relaxing her muscles.  Turning off the water, she stepped out of the shower and tried off.  After wrapping a towel around her body and hair, she walked out of the bathroom and looked around for any sign of JC.  Seeing that still, she was alone, she walked over to her bag and changed into clothes and rubbed her hair with the towel.

Kristen plopped back onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"What to do..what to do..." Kristen mumbled to herself, looking around the room.  Glancing at the clock, she decided to go under the covers and take a nap; catching up on some much needed sleep.

 

 

Kristen rolled onto her side and looked at the clock as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

"Damn..its already nine...I was out for three hours."

Kristen flopped onto her back and stretched out her arms and legs before dragging herself out of the bed.  She stopped in her tracks, hearing the TV in the other room.  Walking out of the bedroom she looked over to the couch to find JC sitting there watching the TV.

"Where are the guys?"

JC looked up at her for a second than back to the TV.

"Lance and Britt are on their date; Joey and Justin went out to either a bar or a club and Chris stayed in because he had a horrible headache."

Kristen slowly walked out into the room, rubbing her face.

"Can we talk?"

"Oh, so now you want to talk."

Kristen rolled her eyes, crossing her arms across her chest.

"I told you I wanted to calm down before we talked.  I didn't want to say something I really don't mean."

"Whatever."  JC sighed and shifted his body so he could watch the TV.

"Don't damn sigh at me and look at me while I'm talking to you."

"What-ev-er."

Kristen moved back in front of the TV.

"Don't fucking whatever me, stop being an ass.  Heaven forbid I was looking out for us, not to make this shit even worse than it already is.  We both were pretty heated and you know if we kept fighting one of us would have said something we didn't mean and who knows where it could have gone!  I was looking out for us!  Shit what you said on the bus about getting any fucking girl you want was soo fucking crossing the line!  If I got up and left before that it wouldn't have happened."

 "For Christ fucking sake Kristen, so what you still going on I'm fucking selfish because oh high and mighty you wanted to make sure it didn't get worse.  IT CANNOT get worse Kristen. "

Kristen glared at him. "Are you fucking serious.."
"Yep."

"Oh my god you are making me want to rip out my hair.."

JC rolled his eyes; feeling his anger building up inside of him.

"You need to knock your shit off, stop being an ass to the person who fucking cares more than anything in the god damn world and listen to me.."

"Oh my fucking God!"

"Oh my God will you grow up and stop acting like a damn five year old?!"

"Stop being a fucking bitch!"

"Oh my god go fuck yourself; god damn.  Stop acting like you are the goddamn god or some shit.  Oh hell I don't bow down to your every need; kiss your ass; drop everything for you like everything else, fuck that I'm going to be true."

Kristen rubbed her face and took slow deep breathe; counting to ten; to try and calm herself down.

"You know what; I don't need this right now.  You are fucking taking out whatever is bothering you on me, and that isn't fucking fair.  I haven't done shit to you Joshua Scott.  Shit.  All because I fucking turned you down on sex you go all fucking ballistic."

"O yeah and I deserve you being a fucking bitch and not listen to me?"

"YOU will you fucking listen to me?!  Jesus Christ Joshua!"  Kristen closed her eyes; feeling a migraine coming on; she placed her fingers against her temples and slowly started to rub them to try to release some tension in her head.

"I'm tired of fucking fighting, its all we been doing lately because you keep being a fucking ass!"

"You know what, fuck you!" JC yelled jerking his arm up.  She looked up, hearing movement, to see what he was doing.  Before she could blink, she saw him chuck the remote he had in his hands towards her.  Without thinking, she jumped out of the way as it barley missed her and hit the wall.  She stood there shocked; her eyes fell on his, seeing his eyes filled with anger.  She placed her hand over her chest, having a hard time catching her breath.  Did he...Oh my god.  He tried to hit me with the remote..  She looked behind her, seeing the remote and the batteries scattered across the floor.  Her body started shaking, scared for her own life.  John use to throw stuff at me, before...before.. she closed her eyes and continued her thought, trying to swallow the lump in her throat.. before he would hit me..  She slowly tried to make her way towards the door.  I have to get out.  I have to get out before he does something else.  I need to get away.

Her thoughts where broken by the sound of his voice.

"That's right, do what you always fucking do Kristen. Just get up and leave.  Every time something gets hard, you just leave."

"We're...We're o-over."  Kristen stuttered, shaking, reached for the door handle and opened the door; just enough for her to slide thought and closed it behind her.  Hot tears filled her eyes as she tried to gasp for breath.  She leaned back against the door, closing her eyes as the memories of everything that happen flooded her head.  She racked her brain trying to figure out where to go.  I'm in a state that I don't even know where anything is....Where do I go..Where do I go..Brittney and Lance are out..Joey and Justin are out...Chris is...her eyes popped open. Chris!  Chris didn't go out because of a headache, that's where I'll go.  She placed her shaking hand against the wall to keep her balance as she made her way down the hallway while gasping for breath.  She blinked her eyes to clear them so she could see what is in front of her.  She stood in front of Chris's hotel room, placing one hand on the doorframe, gripping it for dear life, as she raised her trembling hand and knocked against the door.  She closed her eyes begging that he was in his room.  She could feel the pounding in her head pound harder every second.

"Come on Chris..please..Please..be..here." She choked out in a shaking and raspy voice while gasping for air in between words with tears rolling down her cheeks.  She raised her trembling hand again and knocked louder against the door.  She let out a small sigh of relief in her head when she heard him working with the locks on the door and swinging it open.
"Well Hello Kris...ten?? Kristen? What is wrong?"

She tried to say something, but nothing came out of her mouth as tears ran down her cheeks.  Chris grabbed her and pulled her into the room.  "Kristen what the hell happened?  What is wrong?"  He looked down at her face and noticed some of her color was gone as she was having trouble breathing.

"Shiiittt..." Chris mumbled under his breathe.  He pulled her over to the couch and made her sit down, as he sat in front of her on the table.
"Kristen breathe, you're having a panic attack, come on breathe slowly."

He reached out for her hands and squeezed them to get her attention.
"Kristen take slow deep breaths with me okay?  I will do it with you alright?  Breathe with your nose, on the count of three...1...2...3."

Chris took a deep breath, as Kristen joined him, shaking.  They took a couple more deep breathe together until Chris could see the color slowly rising back to her face.

"God hunny what is wrong?  It must be serious if you're having a panic attack."

He looked at her eyes, and for the first time, he noticed her trembling.

"Oh my god..Kristen tell me now.  You're trembling. What happen?"

"JC...JC.." she choked out.

"JC...JC what?"  He wiped a tear off her cheek.  "You two still fighting?"

She nodded her head slowly.  Chris sighed.

"Hunny don't worry everything will be okay by tomorrow.  You've guys have fought before, everyone dose."  Chris rubbed her hands than looked back at her face and studied it.  Chris sat still, watching her carefully.

"After I took a sh-shower he still wasn't back so I took a nap....when I woke up he w-was back and I tried to talk it out and we started yelling.  It got soo out of hand Chris..I've never seen him this mad before...Ya know?"  She closed her eyes as a tear down her cheek.  Chris wiped it off her cheek and waiting for her to continue.  "I called him an asshole...he called me a bitch...he said fuck you to me...and...and.."

Chris shook his head.  He knew JC had a temper, but god.  He looked up at her, seeing her head looking down at their feet. "And what Kristen?"
"He..He..threw the remote at me.." She barley choked out, in a whisper.  Chris's eyes shot open.  Did he just hear her right? No..No way. Chris shook his head.

"Repeat what you just said.  I missed it."

She looked up at his face as more tears rolled down her face.  "He threw the TV remote at me..I..I just moved out of the way in time before it hit me."

Chris gulped and felt anger rise up in his body. "He fucking threw something at you!? Something that could of hurt you?  Who the hell knows; BUT HE fucking threw something at you!?"

She nodded and broke down crying.  It hit him, John...that's why she is so scared..John abused her...fuck...that's why she is shaking... Chris reached out, pulled her into his lap, and wrapped her arms around her letting her cry against him.

"Shhh..hunny its okay..everything will be okay..." He rubbed her back and he tried to calm her down.  He kissed the side of her head.
"No..you know what..let it all out...it will make you feel better...just let it all out..I'm not letting you go, don't worry."

Chris closed his eyes and he felt her hold him tighter, crying against his chest.  He couldn't believe that JC would scoop this low....yet he couldn't even believe JC would so such a thing.  JC knew about John, even if that never even happened to her, it wouldn't be right in the first place.  It just made matter even worse, having that in the past.  Just wait till I get my hands on him....Chris thought.  He opened his eyes when he heard her cries slowed down.  He looked down at her when she pulled away, wiping her face.

"He scared me Chris..I'm...I'm so scared of him now."
"I know hunny..." he ran his hand up and down her back to comfort her.  "Want me to call Brittney?"

She slowly nodded.  He kissed the top of her head, slid her onto the couch, and walked into the bedroom.  He grabbed his cell and tried to think of which phone to call, Lance's or Brittney...he knew Britt would have a fit if he called Lance's before her's, so he looked for her under the contacts and pushed the call button before placing it against his ear.  He looked over at Kristen and sighed.

"Christopher fucking Kirkpatrick, someone better be dead if you're calling me while Lance and I are finally out and away from you freaks."

"Someone might be...by the end of the night."

He could hear Brittney laugh on the other side, "Yeah it will be you.  Stop being an ass with Joey and calling to see if we are having sex."
"Brittney this is serious..."

Brittney could hear the worried and seriousness in his voice; she felt a knot twist in her stomach.  Something was wrong....seriously wrong.

"What's going on?"
"It's about Kristen."

"What happened to Kristen, Chris?  Tell me now, this better not be a fucking joke."

Chris leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes, as he could hear Lance in the background asking Brittney what was wrong. "I wish this was a joke....Kristen and JC argument got worse...I..I mean worse Brittney."
"Shit....What happen?"

Chris rubbed her forehead. "It..Its over...Brittney its bad.." Chris sighed and continued before Brittney could fit a word in. "She was trying to talk to straighten everything out between them because she was cooled down with a clear head but Jace just kept being an ass like he has been all day...than it went off to a shouting match, she called him an asshole, he called her a bitch, than he said fuck you to her.....and he threw the TV remote at her." Chris winced as he heard Brittney gasp on the other line.  "No it didn't hit her, she moved out of the way...but he threw it at her...he tried to hit her.....Than she came to my room having a panic attack...she can't stop shaking." He opened his eyes and looked over at Kristen, "She's scared Brittney, she told me herself."

"Are you fucking serious.  Please tell me this is a horrible joke Chris. Please...Please.."
"I wish it was Britt...I wish it was...She needs you."

"Oh my god...Oh my fucking god....We'll..oh my god..We're ten minutes away Chris. Ten minutes. We'll hurry as fast as we can.  Oh my god....TAXI DRIVER FUCKING HIT DOWN THE PETAL!  EMERGENCY!  BACK TO THE HOTEL! IF YOU GET A TICKET I SWEAR I'LL PAY IT, I'LL GIVE YOU EXTRA MONEY IS YOU SPEED!"

Chris rubbed his forehead, feeling a tension headache starting to ach behind his eyes.  Any other day he would be laughing over Brittney's outburst, but this wasn't a laughing matter.  He knew she was freaking out as much as he was, maybe even more.  He could hear Brittney telling Lance everything.  He leaned his head back against the wall when he heard Lance mutter "holy shit" in the background.

"Wait till I get my hands on him Chris...."
"Not if I beat you to it."

"Just...Fuck. I can't...Oh my god.  Okay I need to hang up and calm down.  We'll be there in god ten minutes I swear or so.  If I have to I will fucking jump out of this taxi and run my whole way there.  Keep her there.  We'll be there soon Chris."
Chris nodded and remembered she couldn't see him.

"Will do, I'll keep the door ajar for you."
"Thanks...and Chris?"

"Hmm?"

"Tell her I love her..and I'll be there soon.." she whispered.

"I will Brittney..I will..be safe.."
"I will...JC's life wont be...but I will..bye."

"Bye." Chris closed his phone, tossed it back on top of the desk, and walked back out to his best friend.  He opened the door slightly, stuck the lock bar out to keep the door ajar, and walked back to the couch.

"Brittney will be here in ten minutes...I told her everything...She told me to tell you that she loves you."  He grabbed a tissue and sat down next to her, wiping her cheeks.  He pulled her into a hug and held her.

"Everything will be okay...sooner or later...I promise."

Kristen sighed, as she leaned her head against his shoulder.

"Dose he know that you're here?"

She shook her head and Chris sighed of relief.

"Good...we don't need to deal with that right now....Do you want some water?..Or anything to drink?"

Kristen shook her head.  Chris nodded and rubbed her arm as he slightly swayed side to side, softly humming in her ear to try to calm her down. His head popped up when he hear commotion in the hallway.  He held his breath, slightly praying that it wasn't JC.  It was the last thing anyone needed and knew it would not end up good.  Chris didn't know what he would do, but he knew it wouldn't be pretty.  He'd probably punch him, even if it was jus a random girl that JC almost hit; but this wasn't a random girl, it was Kristen.  His prayers were answered when he saw Brittney barged into the room.  He stood up and moved so Brittney could make her way over and walked over to Lance, who was moving the lock bar and closing the door behind him.

"Sorry for interpreting you're guys date, I know you two never get alone time."

Lance held his hand up shaking his head, "Oh no, don't worry about it.  You know good as well, if you didn't call right away and told Brittney until we got back, she would have kicked your ass."

They both looked over at the couch, seeing the two embraced into a hug while Kristen cried.

"She's scared of him man...scared of him."

Lance leaned against the wall and rubbed his face. "This isn't good..This isn't good at all."

"I know...I don't know what to do.."

Lanced looked over at Chris and whispered.  "Dose he know that she is here?"

Chris shook his head. "No..and I don't want him to...Actually...Lance, can you go out there and tell whoever is out in the hallway to guard that door and not to let him out."

"Yeah...I will..thats a good idea..." Lance turned around, headed for the door, and stopped when his hand reached the handle. "Should I..tell them what happen?"

Chris looked over at Kristen than back to Lance. "Uh..no..just..just say...him and Kristen got into a huge fight, that he is ballistic..just..tell him...fuck yeah..if they ask just tell them, they are going to find out sooner or later.  Tell him it's for Kristen's safety and to keep him away from her until she says something or whatever."

Lance nodded and walked out into the hallway.  Chris sighed leaning his head back against the wall.  Chris walked over to where the girls where at and sat down on the table.

"We are telling the bodyguards to not let JC by you, until you are ready.  I know you are scared.  We are all going to do everything we can Kristen, everything."  His hand reached out and gently squeezed her knee.

"It's...going to be hard...I work with you guys."

"I know..all of us are going to do our best, Brittney, the guys, our bodyguards, everyone..We go home in two days..you can do it babe...You are such a strong girl."

All their heads shot up when the door opened.  Chris and Brittney sighed of relief when they saw it was Lance.

"It's just me...Mike and Lonnie know.  I told them that she is staying here for the night." He walked over to them at the couch, cracking his knuckles.

"Oh.. uh yeah.  Kristen, you can take my bed, I'll sleep on the couch."  Chris said, rubbing her arm.

"I..I don't want to sleep alone."

Lance placed his hand on Kristen's shoulder. "Sweetie you won't be.  We're here."

Kristen shook her head, "No..I mean..I don't want to be in the bed...alone.."

Chris and Lance looked at each other.. "Uhh.."

Brittney rolled her eyes.

"You idiots she meant me."

"You guys can take my bed, and yes Lance I'm sure.  The couch is comfy anyways, no problem with me."

Lance nodded and rubbed the back of his neck.
"You can barrow some of my clothes to change into Kristen."

"Thanks Chris...really..thanks..for everything."

"No need to thank me, that's what brothers do."  He smiled a little.

Kristen looked up and nodded.

"Why don't you change into some comfy clothes and just relax....this has been..god one hell of a night."

Kristen stood up and hugged Chris. "I love you."

Chris kissed the side of her head before letting her go. "Love you too kiddo."

"Thank you too Lance.  Love you" She pulled him into a hug.

"Of course sweetie, love you too."  He gave her one last squeezed before kissing the top of her head.  Chris walked into the bedroom, grabbed a pair of shirt and basketball shorts, walked back, and handed them to Kristen.

"AHEM!" Brittney stood there with her arms crossed, with a smirk across her face.

Kristen smiled a little and hugged her. "Of course you know I love you and how much I appreciate everything."

Brittney squeezed her tight than let go. "I love you too; anything for my bestie."

They watched Kristen walk into the bedroom.  Once they heard the door closed, all three of them fell back against the couch sighing.  Brittney laid her head on Lance's shoulder.

"Well this has been a day in hell." Brittney said.

Lance wrapped his arm around her. "I know.

"Chris..seriously..Thank you.  Thank you for everything." Brittney looked over at Chris.

"You don't have to thank me for anything Brittney."

"Yeah.."

They were silent for a while, until Brittney stood up and spoke.

"I'm going to go change."

The guys nodded as Brittney opened up the connecting door between their rooms and walked in.

"I'm..just still in shock.."

"I know...when she told me, I made her repeat what she said, I thought I heard wrong."

"I was hoping you were being an ass and making a horrible joke."

Lance yawned as Brittney came in the room in a pair of Lance's boxers and tank top.

"Something wrong with your clothes?"

Brittney shrugged as she sat down next to them on the couch.

"Nah just felt like wearing Lance's clothes.  I won't be sleeping in the same bed as Lance so I need something of his....Maybe for now on I'll just wear clothes like this."

"I won't be seen around you in public if you change your everyday clothes to this." Kristen said.

They all turned to see her standing there in Chris's shirt and basketball shorts.

"Feeling better?" Lance asked.

"A little."

Chris flung his hands up in the air. "You know I DO know what I'm talking about half the time."

"That's right, HALF the time." Lance joked.

"ANYWAYS; before little superstars fight, ready for bed?"

Kristen nodded and walked over to the guys to say goodnight.

"Goodnight munchkin," Chris stood up and pulled her into a hug. "Sweet dreams, love you."

Kristen hugged him back.  "Goodnight, love you too and thank you."

Chris kissed the side of her head and let her go. "Of course, anytime, I'm always here for you."

Kristen walked over and hugged Lance. "Goodnight, love you also and thank you."  Lance rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head. "Night, get some rest and I love you too."

Brittney went over and hugged Chris. "Night kid, thanks for everything." She reached up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.  Chris nodded and hugged her back. "Of course Britt, love ya get some sleep."

Brittney went over to Lance and hugged him tight.

"Mmmm....Night sugs, thank you for the date.  Sleep tight and sweet dreams." She leaned up and kissed him.

"Anything for you my dear."  He leaned down and kissed her. "Sweet dreams.  Love you."

"Love you too."

The guys watched the girls go into Chris's bedroom and closed the door. Chris stretched his arms over his head.

"O man tomorrow is going to be interesting."

Lance rubbed his face.

"Man I know."

"Should we call Joey and Justin?"

Lance sat back down on the couch, leaned back, and shrugged.

"I guess?  Probably...You know we'll probably get an earful if we didn't."

Lance flipped open his cell phone and started scrolling down his contacts.

"Do you know which bodyguard went with them?  If Joey and Justin are dancing they won't feel their phone."

Chris sat down on the couch as he thought for a moment.

"I believe Tony, Peter and Mark went with them."

Lance nodded as he pushed a couple buttons on his cell and placed it against his ear.  Chris eyes wondered the room until it landed on the blank TV screen, listening to Lance.

"Tony?  It's Lance.  Can you tell Justin and Joey they need to come back, it's an emergency....No no nothing like that...Just tell them it is an emergency and not a joke...Thanks man bye."

Lance shut his phone, staring at it in his hands.

"Tony is going to get them and head back."

Chris nodded, chewing on his thumbnail.  They both slightly jumped when Lance's cell went off.  Lance looked down at the caller ID.

"Justin."  Lance said before answering the call. "Yeah?..No this isn't a joke Justin, I'm suppose to be on a date with Brittney, why the hell would I tell you to come back when I'm suppose to have a date night with just my girl?...Yes it is that serious man, it has to do with Kristen...Uh no..she isn't okay. Listen I don't want to go over this on the phone.  Come to Chris's room when you two get here. Bye."  Lance ended the call before Justin could say anything else and sighed.

"Man..who saw this coming..."

Chris nodded as he kept chewing on his thumb.

"I'm still just waiting to wake up and find this whole thing is a nightmare."

Lance nodded.  "I knew Jace had a temper, but I never thought it would get this far."

"Just picture how Justin is going to be when we tell him."

Lance started to pick at his nail than stopped.

"Oh god...Justin has the worst temper out of everyone."

"What is the press gets a hold of this?"

"You know once they find out that they are not together anymore, it just going to go all pointing to Kristen and having Josh look like an angel out of all of this."

Chris rubbed his face with the palms of his hands.

"We're going to have to call Johnny tomorrow."

Chris sighed as he started chewing on his thumbnail again.

"Where is Kristen going to live?"

Lance shifted in his seat to look at Chris.

"What you mean where is she going to live?"

"She was going to move in with JC, remember?"

Lance leaned his head back against the end of the couch.

"Shit...I totally forgot about that....She can move in with me since Brittney will be living there."

"Yeah."  Chris nodded as he slouched down farther on the couch.  "That might be a good idea."

"You think she'll leave JIVE?"

Chris sighed as he started to rub his temples.

"Who knows man....Who knows."

Both of them jumped, being startled, when the sound of someone banging on the door filled the room.  Lance quickly jumped up and pulled open the door, putting a finger to his lips.

"Hush!"

"What the hell is going on?  Where is Kristen?  What is wrong?"  Justin asked, pushing pass Joey and walking into the room.  Chris put a finger to his lips and pointed towards the bedroom.

"Quiet; hopefully she is asleep."

Chris got up and walked over to the door that connected to Lance and Brittney's room and opened it.

"We're talking in here so we don't wake them."

Joey looked back and forth between Chris and Lance.

"Dude what the hell is going on?  Chris is way to serious it is freaking me out."

Lance grabbed a piece of paper from the hotel room and the pen, quickly writing a note letting the girls know they were next door incase if they tried looking for them.

"Go in my room and we'll tell you."

"I do not like this."  Justin said, walking through the door and plopping onto the couch, Joey taking the spot next to him.  Lance looked over at Chris, who was staring at his feet.

"You should probably tell them."

"Yeah someone tell us what the hell is going on."

Chris cleared his throat as he rubbed the back of his neck.  In his head, it seemed easier to do, but that was not the truth.

"Um..Jace and Kristen got into a huge fight..."  He started.

"That's it?"  Justin sat up, leaning his arm on his knee.  "They have gotten into fights before; this isn't new, hell everyone fights and anyways they been fighting all day."

Lance sighed as he sat down in the chair on the other side of the couch.

"He isn't done Justin, just listen."

"They are not together anymore."  Chris spat out quickly.

"Whoa whoa whoa."  Joey sat up, wide eye as he looked back and forth between Lance and Chris.  "What the hell you mean they are not together anymore?  This better be some sick ass joke."

"I wish it was....but it's not.  They got into a huge fight on how Jace being an ass lately and you know she does not keep anything back, she spoke her feelings from this morning, and everything just escalated.  I guess things got really heated and they were shouting at each other, he called her a bitch, she called him an ass, and it got out of control that Jace chucked the TV remote at her."

Joey gasped, as Justin sat there with his jaw dropped, dumbfounded.

"She got so scared; he actually threw something at her like John use to do and she left him.  I found her at my door crying and having a goddamn panic attack.  She is a mess.  I called Brittney and Lance right away and Brittney is with her in my bedroom, hopefully asleep, but that is probably not the answer."

Joey flopped back against the couch, running his hand over his hair.

"Holy shit.." Joey mumbled.

Justin stood up.

"I'm going to kill him."

Lance quickly got up, placing his hands on his shoulder and pushed him back down on the couch.

"We all want to right now, but we can't."
"Why fucking not!?  He just fucking threw something at Kristen!  What part of that do you not understand!?  How can you just fucking sit here when he could of hurt her!"

"Justin, calm down.  We are all pissed right now but beating the shit out of him is not going to do anything.  We are calling Johnny tomorrow and just, I dunno figure something out."

Justin clinched his fists together while mumbled "basterd" under his breath.

"How do you think I felt when I found her?  It broke my heart while she was sitting there, in front of me, telling me everything.  She was shaking so bad...I've never seen her like this."

"What are we going to do?"  Joey asked.

"We're not letting him go by her."  Chris took a deep breath before letting it out.  "I guess good thing we head back home in three days, but we are all just going to have to work this out and not let her alone."

"Oh trust me..." Justin ran his knuckles up and down his pant legs.  "I can do that."

Chris rubbed his face as he closed his eyes.  Who ever said a life of a popstar was easy, as never been in a popstars shoes before.

Chapter 34 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Kristen slowly looked up from her laptop as soon as she heard Brittney sitting down next to her with a huff.

"Something wrong?"

"Bastard."  Brittney mumbled, pulling her leg under her.  "I swear, I did jack shit and just because I'm his girlfriend he can bitch at me for everything.  Not my fault he didn't get a lot of sleep last night, hell I didn't either, but oo whooo cares."  Brittney kicked off her flip-flops before she continued. "I swear, it's the dumbest shit he is getting mad over.  The shirt he wanted to wear was all winkled so he got pissed over it, oh soo my fault I guess because it wasn't iron or something, THAN all of a sudden he is bitching how I have to much shit on the bathroom counter.  Um, never bothered him before and he has shit on there too.  Than he gets pissy because I talked back, um fuck that.  I'm not going to let you be an ass to me and let you walk all over me because you are in a bad mood."

"Damn.." Kristen whispered, pulling her hair back up in a ponytail.

"Damn is right, whatever is up his ass needs to get out, or just go lay it out on someone else.....God be glad you don't have a boyfriend right now."

Kristen's eyes traveled back to her laptop screen.

"Umm....yeah...glad."

"Shit...I...Shit I'm sorry."

Brittney wrapped her arms around Kristen, pulling her into a hug.

"It's okay, you slipped because your upset, no need to be sorry.  I know what you meant."

"Thank god your best friend."

"That's because no one else wants to be stuck with you."

"Oooo."  Brittney slightly pushed her shoulder as they both laughed.

"Brittney.."

Brittney looked up, seeing Lance standing in front of her.  Brittney crossed her arms giving him a look.

"What do you want?  Bitch at me more over something I sure as hell didn't do?"

Lance sighed and grabbed her hands, pulling her up from her chair.

"Can we talk?"

Brittney looked down at Kristen than back at Lance.

"Fine.  Let me get someone to sit with her while we go talk."

Kristen waved them off with her hand as she kept her eyes on her lap top screen.

"I'm not five years old, I can sit here alone.  Chris, Joey and Justin are up on the stage so I'm not totally alone."

Brittney looked over to where JC was standing than back towards Kristen.

"You sure?"

Kristen nodded her hear, pushing a piece of a strain of her hair that wasn't long enough to get in the ponytail.

"Go talk and fix this up so I don't have to listen to you two bitch."

"Alright."  Brittney took Lance's hand as he walked off to the other side of the stadium so they would have somewhat of privacy.  Kristen looked up to where the rest of the guys were standing on the stage, where they were talking about who knows what while they waited for Wade to show up.  Her breath caught in her throat when JC's eyes caught hers.  Kristen quickly swallowed the lump in her throat as she quickly looked back to her laptop.  She looked down at her hands, slightly shaking against the keyboard.

"Can you be any more pathetic Kristen?"  She mumbled softly under her breathe, shaking her hands and cracked her knuckles, anything to keep them moving and to concentrate on something else.

"Hey...you alright?"

Kristen looked up, seeing Justin sitting next to her than looked back to her laptop, nodding her head.

"Munchkin...Don't lie to me."  Justin hooked his finger on her chin and forced her to look at him.  "I totally saw what happen."

Kristen sighed, dropping her hands on the key bored just staring at the screen.

"I dunno Justin...I..I just dunno if I can do this anymore."

"Do what?"

Kristen quickly wiped the small tear with the back of her hand hoping Justin didn't see it.

"This..being here...with him...He..he could of hurt me last night..."

Justin stood up and pulled her up into his arms, hugging her tightly.  Justin rested his head on top of hers as he softly hummed while softly swaying them back and forth.

"Hey.." Justin whispered, leaning her back a little when he heard her sniff.  "What to go talk?"

Kristen nodded her head as she wiped another escaped tear.  Justin looked over towards Chris and Joey, who were standing there with worried look on their faces, and motioned that he was going out in the hallway.  Justin turned back around toward Kristen, draped his arm around her shoulder, and started walking towards the door.

"Come on hunny."

Justin pushed open the door, looked down both hallways before picking the lest busy one, and led her with him.  Once finding a nice spot where no one would bother them, he stopped and turned to face her.

"Sit."

Kristen leaned her back against the wall and slid down to the floor, pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms under her legs as she rested her chin on her knees while Justin sat down on the floor in front of her and placed his hands on her calves.

"Hey..Hey..." Justin said softly as he wiped the tear rolling down her cheek.  "Don't cry now.  You know I hate it when you cry."

Kristen drew in a shaky breath as she started playing with her fingers.  Justin laid his hand on top of hers and looked at her.

"Whenever you're ready; I'll sit here all day.  Don't worry about Wade, he'll live."

"I dunno Justin...I just don't know.  I never saw this coming; it totally just threw me off.  I was hoping I would wake up and everything would be just a horrible nightmare and that everyone was just handy dandy....but it wasn't...it really happened.  It kills me every time I see him, like...I feel my heart being torn over and over again...not only seeing him but even just....hearing his voice...I dunno if I can keep working at JIVE Justin...I dunno if I can keep doing this...It's just...Ugh!.."

Kristen wrapped her arms around her legs as Justin ran his hands up and down her arms.

"Who saw this coming?  I didn't, none of you guy's did.  Shit Justin I so thought he was the one.  We've even talked about it.  I've never...and I mean never ever felt like I did with Josh.  I've been in love before, but nothing like that.  Hell, I've been scared of getting married but when I thought about it with Josh, I wasn't scared.  Now, I'm scared to be in the same room as him."

Kristen sighted, looking up at Justin, resting her chin back on her knees.

"It's so weird...going from the guy that could easily brighten my day to the guy that now easily destroys my day."

"You know what I think is this calling for?"

Kristen looked at him. "Hmm?"

Justin smiled.  "A J-K night.  You and I eating ice cream while watching some ESPN.  You can just spend the night and sleep in the bed, and I'll take the couch...what you say?"

"The White Sox are on tonight..."

"Than that is what we are watching tonight."  Justin smiled as he brushed the last tear of her cheek.  "Ice cream, watching the White Sox play and just being bums; how does that sound?"

Kristen nodded her head.

"Good."  Justin kissed her forehead and lifted her head up to look at her in the eyes.

"You alright now?"

Kristen shrugged.

"Best I guess I can be....thanks for listening Just."

"Anytime."  Justin rubbed her leg before patting her knee.  "That's what brothers are for...ready to go back?"

Kristen nodded as Justin stood up and held his hands out, pulling her up off the ground into a hug.

"Two more days hunny...Two more days and we're back home in Florida."

Kristen sighed into his chest as he kissed the top of her head.

"I'm going to wash my face in the bathroom....Will you wait for me?"

"Of course."  Justin placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around towards the bathroom.  After seeing the bathroom door closed, Justin shoved his hands in his pockets and leaned his back against the wall, lifting one leg and planting the bottom of his foot against it.

"How's the munchkin doing?"

Justin coasted his eyes over to his side to find Mike standing next to him.  Justin sighed, looking back to the floor.

"She's hurting man...badly.  I've never seen her like this...She...She looks so frail, scared and hurt."

Mike clamped his hand on the young man's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.
"Everything will be okay."

Justin shrugged and looked door the bathroom door as Kristen walked out, taking her hair down from the ponytail it previously was in.

"Oh..Hi Mike."

"Hey girly, how are you on this lovely day?"

Kristen snapped her hair tie around her wrist and ruffled her hands through her hair.

"Eh.."

Kristen looked over towards Justin.

"How could you let me walk around with dark circles under my eyes?"

Justin chuckled, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as they made their way back.

"That's what you get for the very little sleep last night that you got; and sweets, how many times have you seen me with them hmm?"

Kristen slid her arm around his waist, giving him a side hug.

"Love you."

"Love you too munchkin."  Justin pulled her into a tight hug before letting her go.

"Go shake what ya mama gave ya."

Justin chuckled and walked off to the stage, shaking his ass the whole way.  Kristen sat back down in the seat she was sitting in before and started to play with her hair tie with her fingers.

"So how did it go?"

"We're fine."  Brittney replied.  "He said he was sorry, I said I was sorry, we kissed and made up."

"That's good."

"Yeah....more importantly, you okay?"

Kristen shrugged, chewing on the inside of her cheek.

"You know what," Brittney started packing her stuff in her bag.  "Lets get out of here; we don't have to sit here watching them sweat their asses off."

Kristen looked up as Brittney started to pack her stuff also.

"Let's go do something fun and get some food.  I'm hungry and you haven't eaten all day."

"I'm not really hungry."

"Tuff."  Brittney picked up the bags and looked at Kristen.  "Love you doll; I'm not going to let you get sick.  I'll go tell Lance and we'll jet."

"Ugh."  Kristen groaned while gathering her bag.  "Why am I friends with you again?"

Brittney laughed, walking to the stage while motioning with Lance with her hand to come to her.  Lance held up a finger to Wade, walked to the edge of the stage, and squatted down.

"Brittney this is rehearsal; stop interrupting."

"Can it Wade."  Lance shot back.

Brittney looked over Lance's shoulder.

"Bite me Wade."

"Hey hey," Lance shifted Brittney's head to look at her.  "Ignore him; he doesn't know what is going on."

"Right, anyways Kristen and I are going to leave...This is torture to her...well she hasn't said it to my face but I can read her and I know it is."

"I understand.  I'll call you when we're done."

Brittney nodded, gave him a quick kiss, and walked back over to Kristen, linking her arm with her and walked out the doors.

"So what to do..."

"I don't really want to do anything...Can we go back to the hotel and get my stuff out of JC's room."

"Ohh..yeahh that's right...So you can wear something else than Chris's clothes."

 

***

 

"Mmmm." Justin licked the Hershey syrup off his spoon before taking another spoonful of ice cream.

"Stop having an orgasm with your ice cream."

Justin laughed, elbowing Kristen in the side.

"It's just that good."

"Riighhttt."

Justin took another bit of his ice cream and wiped his moth off with the back of his hand.

"Man that was a nice play."

Kristen nodded.

"Wait till you see this next guys batting stance, I still can't figure out to this day how he can even make any contact like that."

"You are something else munchkin."

"What?"  Kristen placed her bowl on the table, keeping her eyes on the screen.

"Your study or whatever you want to call of with people's batting stance and how they pitch."

Kristen shrugged pulling her legs underneath her.
"I find it interesting.  I mean look how he is standing in the batters box.  The bat is so way over his head.  He will have to start swinging couple seconds before a lot of other batters because that swing will take longer to make contact with the ball since his bat is so high."

"True."  Justin said, finishing licking off his spoon and putting it in the bowl on the table.

"Hey...Justin.."

"Hmm?"

"Why me?"

Justin shifted his body on the couch to look at her.

"What you mean why you?"

Kristen leaned her head against the back of the couch and looked at the ceiling.

"Why me...I got the shit with my mom, than John, everything that happened my freshmen year...and now this.  Why me?  Why does everything horrible happen to me?  Why can't I just catch a break for a change?  When something good happens, it's like, just a dream because in a snap it's gone."  Kristen sighed, closing her eyes.  "What is wrong with me Justin?"

"Kristen nothing is wrong with you, don't you ever think that.  You are an amazing person."  Justin gently placed his hand on top of hers and rubbed it.  "Why does this all happen to you?  Good question, I wish I knew the answer because you do not deserve it any bit of it.  No one hates you.  God doesn't hate you, he is just...I dunno.  Maybe it's for a set up for the future.  Maybe you'll run into someone who is hit with this situation and he is going to use you to help them, who knows but Kristen don't ever think something is wrong with you.  All of us guys, Chris, Joey, Lance and I wish we could just take away your pain because it's not fair...Hell I know Brittney wishes she could take your pain also.  I believe in the saying that everything happens for a reason and I know you do too.  You're the stronger person I know, don't ever give up.  We are all here for you and always will."

"It's not fair."  Kristen wiped the tears off her cheeks.

"I know sweetie I know."

"Ugh...I'm so tired of crying."

"And we're tired of seeing you cry.  Trust me, if we could knock one to Jace, we would for Johnny would kick are ass and hell...have you seen him mad?"

"Who is scarier, Brittney or Johnny?"

"Oh mann..." Justin rubbed the back of his neck.  "That's hard..hmm..waiitt, stop changing the subject.  You're to damn good at that."

"I'm just...I think if I just ignore it and forget that it happen, just go in denial, I won't have to deal with the pain."

"Kristen...that isn't healthy."

"I don't want to deal with it...I'm done.  I'm tired of being hurt.  Over, done, finish."

"I wish there was something I could do..."

"Just keep him away from me."

"We already planned that if you liked it or not."

Justin wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him into a hug after wiping a tear off her cheek.

"Where are you going to um, now live?"

"Tom and his boyfriend Richard...This afternoon while you guys were doing your stuff Britt and I did a conference call with Johnny and Tom and Tom said he and Richard were looking for a roommate...and he wants me to move in with them instead of some person they don't know and might be a freak."

"You are a freak."  Justin joked.

"Hardy har-har."  Kristen said dryly, her head lying on his shoulder.

"Just trying to get you to crack a smile doll."

"I know I know...I'm sorry."

"Oh hush don't be sorry.  Well I'm glad that you now have a place to stay.  The guys and I were wondering and if you didn't we were going to make you live with one of us."

"I've done enough living with you all for this tour to last a life time."

"Oh har-har jokester." Justin poked her side.  "I'm surprised you're not going to live with Lance and Brittney."

"Last thing they need is someone else with them twenty four-seven when they finally get to settle down and get alone time in their relationship."

"Eh, I see what you mean....Question."

"Hmm?"

"What are we doing with the press?"

Kristen sighed, sitting up while rubbing her face with the tip of her fingers.

"When we get back we are all having a meeting with Johnny and Tom.  They are trying to think of some cover story since well, they are not going to tell everyone what really happen, that can damage your guy's career and everything.  As of right now they said not to mention or talk about it if someone asks about it and just blow it off like nothing is wrong or happened till some story is made up and Johnny tells us what to do...Which you'll have to tell Trace also."

"Oh yeah...He already knows what happen.  He called this afternoon and I told him.  I'm supposed to warn you that he is going to attack you in the airport because he is picking me up."

"Oh dear lord."

Justin laughed, resting his feet on the table in front of him.

"So yeah there is your warning.  How are you getting back to your apartment?"

Kristen shrugged.

"I haven't thought about it really....I really should of, but opps."

"Well if you need a ride you can bum a ride with Trace and I."

"Offering before even asking Trace hmm?"

"Psh, whatever I say goes.  He lives in my house rent free he can drop you off at your apartment if he likes it or not."

"Bossy bossy bossy."

Justin smiled, resting his arm along the back of the couch.

"He'll live."  Justin ran his hand up and down her arm.

"Uh, does your dad know about um..the whole thing with Jace?"

Kristen shook her head.

"I'm just telling him we just had a messy break up.  If I mention what happen hell...I dunno what he do so I'm not telling him the whole thing."

"What about your sisters?"

"I couldn't lie to them if I tried.  We tell each other everything and can tell instantly when one is lying."  Kristen sighed, closing her eyes.  "They don't know yet...I wish they lived in Florida with me...I need them ya know?"

"Why don't you go visit them?  We got a two-week vacation; why don't you go up, stay for a bit, and hang with them for a bit.  You'll be far away from all this chaos and don't have to worry about running into Jace."

"Hmmm..Not a bad idea....I'll have to talk to them about it and make sure it's okay...But you know I don't get a two-week vaca like you all.  Brittney and I start back on Monday, four days after we get back."

"Dude Johnny will be okay with it.  If not I'll talk to him.  Anyways the guy loves you like a daughter; he'd probably push you to go before you snap."

"Are you all just trying to get rid of me?  Hmmm?"

Justin laughed; shaking his head.

"Nah, we'd be begging you to stay really.  Everything will fall apart with ya'."

"Rightttt."

"Who else is going to yell at my ass when I step out of line?"

"Brittney."

"Yeah but she doesn't have the eyes on the back of her head like you do, I swear.  You always like a step ahead of us when we go to do something."

"Mother-instinct."

Justin looked at her funny.

"You're not a mom....unless there is something you've been hiding from us."

"Oh god no."  Kristen laughed softly.  "No kid has popped out of me and none will for a wwhiiillleeee."

"Man when you have a kid....I'll feel sorry for it."

"I'd feel sorry for your kid if he gets this hair."  Kristen rubbed the top of Justin's head.

"Hey, you're jealous of the curls."

"Righhttt..Soo jealous of the fro."

"Hey I'm going to cut it when we get back so hush."

"Thank god.  That thing has a mind of its own."

"All I'm looking forward is me not having to do shit with it or deal with Jessica yanking on it."

Justin laughed at Kristen while she yelled at the TV over a bad play.  Kristen threw her hands up in the air and sighed.

"Son of a Bitch I could have made that catch....Dumbass."

"Uh huh I bet....Hey are you and Brittney going to our last show tomorrow and the after party?"

Kristen nodded while sitting back on the couch, watching the TV.

"Yeah because it's your last one, why would we miss it?  Now for the after party...Just...keep him away and we'll be fine."

"Oh hunny you don't have to tell me twice.  The guys and I will be yanking you on that dance floor all night till your feet fall off."

"Oh yay!"  Kristen said sarcastically.

And...free liquor."  Justin nudged her in the side with his elbow, wiggling his eyebrows.  Kristen looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

"Justin if you're trying to get me drunk so you can take me to your bed it's not going to work."

Justin laughed.

"Noo, just trying to get you to be happy."

Kristen eyed his suspiciously.

"Oh no not like that, that came out wrong, you're like my sister."  Justin said quickly while laughing.  Kristen laughed, pushing him.

"Good to know you are not that kind of southerner."

"Hey that's so wrong..Soo wrong!"

"Not myyyy fault some of your southern peeps marry in their family."

"That's just disgusting and gives us southern people bad reps."

Justin stared at her body language closely as she sat there, her eyes focused on the baseball game on the TV screen.

"You know...You're pretty good on changing subjects right off the bat."

"I know."  Kristen leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knee and placing her chin in her hand, her eyes not leaving the screen.  "It drives Brittney insane."

"It's driving me insane."

"Suck it up superstar."  Kristen smirked as she leaned back against the couch, pulling a leg up underneath her.  Justin got up and walked into the bedroom; walked back and tossed a small box of playing cards on the table.  Justin sat down across from her at the table, on the floor, and opened up the box, shuffling them.

"Game time."

Kristen laughed softly and slid off the couch to sit on the floor.

"Bring it Justin, bring it."

"Oh it's been brought."

Kristen stared at his face before bursting out laughing.

"You did not just say that!"

Justin laughed while dealing the cards between the two.

"Let's keep that between us."

"Uh huh." Kristen rested her elbow on the table.  "What game are we going to play?"

Justin shrugged, picking up his stack of cards.  "Slap Jack?"

Kristen smirked, picking up her cards and holding them between her fingers.

"Be ready to go down Timberfuck."


***

Kristen groaned as Justin's hand slapped on top of the cards between them.  Justin threw his hands up in victory.  "SIX TIMES IN A ROW BABY!"

Kristen slapped her pile of cards from her hands on the table.

"I swear you cheat."

"Na na na na naaa!"  Justin pointed his finger in her face with a huge smile on his lips.

"Cheater."

"I did not cheat you sore loser."

"Cheater."

Justin raised his eyebrows, smirking, and leaned both of his arms on the tables' surface, leaning over slightly.

"Call me a cheater one more time...."

Kristen smiled.

"Chheeaatterrr."

"That's it!"

Justin jumped up as Kristen chucked his cards at him and started running towards the bedroom.  Kristen squealed as Justin tackled her to the bed.  Justin quickly pinned her arms to the bed with his hands and pinned her legs down with his legs; both of them laughing.

"Want to call me a cheater again jerk?"

Kristen sighed, and started laughing again.

"Cheater!  Now get off of me you bastard."

"Nuh uh uhhhh.  Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Kristen burst out laughing as she tried her best to wiggle free from his grips.  Justin laughed as he unpinned her and flopped down beside her on the bed.

"It's good to see you smile and laugh munchkin.  I know you're going threw a lot, but we've all missed that smile and laugh."

Kristen laid still as she caught up with her breathing.

"It feels good to laugh and smile; thanks broho."

"Anytime." Justin patted her arm before rolling onto his back, putting his arms behind his head.

"I can't believe you kicked my ass six times in a row..."

Justin laughed as he closed his eyes.

"I'm just that amazing."

"Lower the ego buddy before it sucks out all the energy out of this room."

Justin rolled his eyes, chuckling and poked her leg with his foot as she yawned.

"Tired?"

Kristen nodded her head as she rolled onto her side to face him.

"You need sleep.  We have a lot of shit to do tomorrow and it will be a late as hell night till we finally crash and I know you are running on extreme low of sleep from last night."

Justin kissed her forehead and rolled off the bed.

"Justin."

"Hmm?"

"Don't leave."

Justin turned around, looking at her confused.

"What do you mean, don't leave?"

"I..uh um...afraid to be alone like...anywhere...please..can you like. Um..stay?  You can sleep in the bed with me, it's not like we haven't before just..please..I-I can't be alone."

Justin just looked at her as he felt his heart broken.  Seeing her so weak was something new to him, to everyone.  She was such a strong girl and seeing her fall apart in front of their eyes was breaking everyone's heart.  Justin pulled back the blankets and laid back down on the bed.

"Of course hun, don't have to ask twice."

"Thank you."  Kristen whispered.

Justin rolled onto his side as he yawned.

"No need to thank me munchkin.  I said I'd always be here for you, and I'm sticking to my word....and yell I'm not going to take down an offer to lay in a bed instead of a couch."

Both of them chuckled.

"Goodnight Justin.  Love you."

"Goodnight.  Love you too.  Get some sleep."

Kristen nodded, sliding her hand under her pillow and closed her eyes.

IMPORTANT INFO... by WhiteSoxLuvr9

I thought i'd let everyone know that my updates might be lacking, or might not update for a while.  Sunday, yesterday, suddlenly my mom got extreamly ill and we had to take her to the hospital...they say they don't know if she is going to make it...soo im a wreck right now...please pray that she makes it....you're prayers are extreamly needed at this time for her, to make it, and my family and i.

Thank you for understanding. <3

UPDATE.... by WhiteSoxLuvr9

it might be a week or so or a little longer till i next update...heaven has gained another angel this morning...my mother passed away...once im able to start update i will, but i thought i'd let you all know that it might just be a little longer till an next update.... thank you for understanding.

<3 Rest In Peace Mommy...I love you <3

Chapter 35 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
Author's Notes:

Thank you all for being very understanding for why i haven't updated for a while, due to my mothers passing. =[  Being only 22 yrs old and losing your mother very suddenly has taken an extream toll on me.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and being very understanding on giving me time.  =] mad love.

Rest in peace mom<3

"Whew!"  Joey looked out the back window of the van as it slowly pulled away from the hotel's parking lot.  "Those paps were brutal."

"We're in Cali, and your *NSYNC, what do you expect."  Brittney pointed out, leaning against Lance.

"I think they caught on..."

Chris turned around in his seat to look at Kristen.

"What do you mean caught on?  Caught on what?"

Kristen twirled a piece of her hair between her fingers.

"I think they figured out that something happened between Josh and I...didn't you hear that one reporter yell towards JC on why we weren't by each other?"

"You think to much."  Brittney said, tapping her finger against Kristen's head.  "Don't worry about it."

"Come on, this is the last day of the tour, last concert, huge party tonight than we jet on back home tomorrow don't get yourself down."  Chris grabbed Kristen's wrist and pulled her hand away from her hair.

"Yeah."  Joey added.  "Time to paarrtttyyy!"

"We are going back to the hotel before the party right?" Brittney asked, snuggling closer to Lance.

"Uh huh."  Lance ran his fingers through Brittney's hair.

"Sweeeeeet.  Than Kristen and I can get all sexy up for the party."

"Oooooo."  Joey turned around in his seat.  "Going to show Jace what he is missing huh?"

Kristen let out a sad sigh and looked out the side window of the car.

"Yeah...that."

Chris smacked the back of Joey's head.

"Joey god damnit."  Chris mumbled.  Joey winced and rubbed the back of his head.

"I'm sorry Kristen; I shouldn't have said that."

Kristen shrugged, looking out the window.  Joey quickly caught Brittney's arm as she flung it towards to hit him.  Brittney pulled her arm back, giving Joey a warning glare.

"Soooo..." Lance started; to break the silence.

"You guys doing anything different in your show?"

Lance ran his fingers up and down Brittney's arm as he rested his head on top of hers and closed his eyes.

"Nope.  Same-o same-o."

"Lameeeee."

"Are you trying to tell me that our concerts are lame?"

Brittney smirked looking up at Lance.

"Me? Why noooo."

Lance placed a hand over his heart, looking at her.

"Baby that hurts.  Hurts deep."

"I'm just kidding babe.  Something different always happens."  Britney laughed.  "Like at the last one, Joey slipped down the side stairs that only people back stage could have saw..."

"Hey!"  Joey quickly turned around.  "I slipped on something I swear."

"Riighhttt Joey.....Oh man Kristen and I were in tears."

"Thanks, I feel the love Brittney."  Joey joked.

"Heyyyyy.  Every time I trip or fall you all break out laughing."  Kristen pointed out.

Chris laughed.

"That's because you are a klutz."

"And," Brittney added.  "You have a special talent of tripping over air."

"Meanies."  Kristen said as she picked up her headphones and placed them over her ears.  Kristen closed her eyes and leaned her head against the side of the car, letting the music drain out the voices that were around her; hoping to wake up from this nightmare.

 

 

 

JC shoved his hands into his pockets as he slowly strolled down the hallway, making his way towards were Justin and Chris were standing.

"Um.. Chris?"

Chris twisted around on his heels to look at JC.

"Yeah?"

JC licked his lips, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Uh..can we talk?...Privately?"

Chris nodded his head, following behind JC as he walked into an empty room.  Chris closed the door behind him and leaned his back against the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hmm?"

JC took a deep breath, keeping his gazed on his shoes.

"I know you all hate me and everything...."

JC gazed up towards Chris, waiting for him to say something.  Chris nodded his head slowly.

"Keep talking...I'm not going to interrupt."

"Thanks..."  JC rubbed the back of his neck.  "I didn't..I.. I can't even believe I threw the remote at her...That wasn't what I was even going to do..I was just going to throw it on the couch and somehow..next thing I know it fly's past her and hits the wall.  It did not click to me on what I did till about ten minutes after she left.  I can't believe I did that to the person I love more than anything in the world."  JC ran his hands threw his hair and looked up at Chris.  "Please tell me it didn't happen and this is all just a horrible nightmare."

Chris shifted his weight off the door and stood up straight.

"It happened man.  Have you seen her lately?  That should be a clue."

JC groaned, racking his fingers through his hair in frustration."

"Yes I have seen her...It was just a saying....Trying to make me feel even worse Chris?  It kills me seeing how she acts now.  She isn't all bubbly; she looks depressed all the time; even though she smiles....I can tell its fake....It kills me knowing I caused this."

Chris cracked his knuckles.

"Well I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of glad its bothering you for what you did to her.  Now trying to be an ass Jace, but just telling you the truth.  I love you man, like a brother...You know that, and I love Kristen like a sister; which I know you also know and we are all still shocked over all that happened.  I know we have been assholes to you but.."

JC cleared his throat and interrupted him.

"I deserve it; I was an asshole so I deserve to be treated like one."

Chris smirked.  "Not gonna lie, I'm surprise Brittney hasn't killed you yet."

JC chuckled softly as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"I'm surprised also, but the looks she gives me...Oh man..if looks could kill I'd be dead by now."

JC looked up at Chris.

"I just want to tell her how sorry I am...how I didn't even mean for any of that to happen...How much I love her...Chris man....she is the one...She is the one.."

Chris turned towards the door as he heard a knock.

"Hold on."

Chris quickly turned on his heels to face JC, pointing a finger at him.

"Don't talk to her.  Leave her be, let her have her space.  If you go by her now or try to say anything; she will lose it, and not in a good way.  She is still fragile.  I swear Jace; leave her alone right now until she is ready to talk to you.  If I find out that you didn't listen, I will seriously rip you a new one."

JC nodded his head.

"I totally understand."

"Good."  Chris turned around and opened the door.

JC placed his hand on Chris's arm.
"Tell her I love her and always will."

Chris nodded his head as he walked out of the room.

"Will do; now let's go get ready before Mike or someone hunts us down and drags us down the hallway because we're late."

 

 

Kristen closed her eyes, putting her arms under her head, as she laid on the floor in the dressing room.  She slightly bobbed her head to the rock music blasting through the earpieces into her ears.  She took a deep breathe before letting it out slowly; relaxing.  Kristen felt her body fill up with chills as a rush of cold air flowed over her body as a body plopped down next to her on the floor.  She opened her eyes to see Chris lying down next to her, arms behind his head and his eyes closed, mocking the same body stance she was in, pulling an ear bud out of her ear that was closer to him and putting it in his own ear.  Kristen softly shook her head, smiling, closing her eyes again.

"You're going to wrinkle up your outfit."

Chris shrugged his shoulders, his head bobbing to the music.

"I'll be dancing my ass off; not like that is going to mess it up or anything."

"Oh I bet the fans would love that attitude."

"Bite me."  Chris replied, chuckling as he poked her side.  Kristen smiled, laughing softly as she moved her body ever so slightly to try to get away from his body, but failed.

"No thank you, I don't want to get rabies."

Chris opened his eye that was towards her, raising an brow.

"Your ass is mine later....When you lest expect it."  Chris threaten.

"I'll be waiting.....anyways...Where are the rest of the guys?"

Chris bent his legs up as he closed his eyes.

"Lance and Brittney; I'm guessing; are off making out or romping each other and the rest are beating up Justin."

"What did Justin do now?"

"Nothing.  It's just fun to pick on the baby."

"Riiightt."

"Who's this?"

"Hmm?"

"The band...I dunno if I've heard of this rock band."

"Axium."

"How the hell do you find out about these bands?"

Kristen smiled.

"I'm just that amazing."

"Ego check." Chris joked.

"Oh yeah right; this is coming from the guy who I swear his ego was going to fill up the room after I told him Brittney and I had all of your CD's, and some of the single CD's because they had extra songs."  Kristen sat up, laughing.

Chris stuck his tongue out at her as he sat up also.

"Hey there is something I need to tell you."

Kristen turned off her CD player and tugged on the cord, causing her ear piece to pop out of Chris's ear.

"Hmm?  That you're gay?"

Chris gasped dramatically as he swung his hand to his heart.

"That hurt, sissy.  Way to go for the heart."

Kristen smiled as she wrapped the headphones around her CD player.

"Yeah and your acting is hurting me; keep your day job."

"You are so full of jokes today aren't ya?"  Chris slightly shoved her against her shoulder as he continued.  "Anyways; C pulled me aside before getting ready for the show."

Kristen paused putting her CD player into her bag; her eyes never leaving her hands as she sat there as if she was froze in time.  Kristen swallowed the lump in her throat as she felt her throat go dry, dropping her CD player in her bag.

"A-a-and?"

Chris rubbed her back.

"He is really sorry for what happened.  He cannot even believe he did it; it's not him at all.  He meant to throw it at the floor in front of him, but next thing he knew he saw it against the wall and you not in the room.  He is still in shock, as along with the rest of us and told me to tell you he loves you, and always will."

Kristen nodded, as she stood up and held her hands out to Chris to help him up.  After standing up, Chris pulled her into a tight hug and kissed the top of her head before letting go.

"You're watching the show tonight right?"

"Um a-duh."  Kristen replied as she walked out of the room.

"Ahh you are such a smartass."  Chris said as he walked besides her, rolling his eyes.

"Thank you for the lovely compliment."

Chris looked at her strange as they turned around the corner.

"You act like I don't give you compliments."

Kristen laughed as she turned to look ahead of her.

"It's not like you give me compliments all the time."

"Oh get out of here!"  Chris said as he grabbed her arm.  "I've told you billion of times that your elbows are sexy."

Kristen stopped in her traces, leaning her hand against the wall as she burst out laughing.

Brittney stood there with her arms crossed, watching the two in front of her crack up.  Brittney looked over at Lance at her one side, than looked at Joey at her other side before looking back at the two laughing hyenas.

"I swear sometimes that you two smoke on each others hyperness or some shit."  Brittney commented, watching Chris and Kristen laugh even harder.

"You said her elbows are sexy?"  Joey said with a dumbfounded look on his face.  Chris and Kristen stopped laughing, looked at each other than broke out laughing again.

"Oh dear god she is never going to stop now."  Lance said, chuckling.

Joey leaned his side against the wall as Chris leaned against the wall laughing and Kristen leaned over, resting her hands on her knees.

"She is like the energizer bunny when it comes to her cracking up....It never stops."

"Oh god."  Chris gasped out as his laughter calmed down.  Brittney rolled her eyes laughing and grabbed Kristen's hand.

"We came to find you two giggling idiots that it's show time and time for Kristen and I to hit up the VIP box and watch girls make fools of themselves."  Brittney gave Lance a kiss as she pulled Kristen behind her.

"Love ya sexy, break a leg."

Lance winked as Brittney walked off, holding onto Kristen's hand, dragging Kristen behind her.

"You two are so strange."

Kristen wiped a stray tear and cleaned her throat, laughing.

"I dunno where that came from."

Brittney interrupted her, throwing a hand up in the air as she laughed.

"I do not even WANT to know."

"You're just jealous."

"Riiiighttt."

Brittney gave Tony a small wave as she stepped into the VIP box and took her seat.

"And what where you and Lance doing ehhhh?"

Brittney crossed her legs as she cocked her head to the side, watching the fans in front of them.

"One, we are not in Canada and your not Canadian; and two, nothing really.  We spent time alone and talked about tonight and what we were going to do once we get back to Florida."

"Ahhh."  Kristen plopped in the seat next to her and slid down in her seat.  "What is the deal for tonight?"

Brittney stretched her arms over her head before answering.

"Get back to the hotel, you and I get ready and head down to the ballroom in the hotel and party it up till the five popstars make their grand entrance like they are the pope or the king and party it up till whenever the hell we want."

"You're getting wasted tonight aren't you?"  Kristen eyed her best friend.

"Nahhh."  Brittney looked up towards the stage as the lights started to go down and the fans screamed even louder.  Brittney leaned over closer to Kristen's ear and yelled over the commotion.  "Tipsy maybe; we do have a flight tomorrow."

The girls looked at each other before bursting out in a fit of laughter as the guys slowly were coming out of the ceiling on strings down to the stage.

"That part still gets me every time."  Brittney yelled over the screams.

"You know Chris is probably peeing in his pants right now."  Kristen cupped her hand over Brittney's ear so she could hear her as she continued.  "No matter how many times they do it, he is still scared shitless."

Brittney linked her arm around Kristen's, as her eyes never left the stage in front of them, watching them dance and sing.

"Lance said he has something to give me when we get back.  I want it now; I hate waiting.  Something is going on and I don't want to wait."  Brittney whined.  Kristen smirked, knowing exactly what was going on.  Brittney quickly looked at her and raised a brow.

"You know what it is don't you!?"

"Patience."  Kristen said, still watching the guys perform.  "It will be revealed in time."

Brittney groaned, rolling her eyes.

"What the fuck are you now?  A damn fortune cookie?"

Kristen smirked, exchanging a glace at Brittney before looking back at the stage.

"Confucius say.."

"Fuck you." Brittney interrupted her.  A wide smile formed across Kristen's face.

"You love me."

"Whatever...Bitch."

 

****

 

Kristen screwed her mascara closed before tossing it into her make up bag.

"So, Chris told me that Josh stopped him in the hallway before the show to talk."

Brittney stopped brushing her hair and looked at Kristen.

"Spill."

"Well."  Kristen said as she ran her hands down her black shorts.  "Josh wanted to talk to him and explain himself over everything that happened.  He never meant to throw the remote..."

"Right.  I mean, I mix that up all the time." Brittney interrupted as she pulled her pants up her legs.

Kristen sighed as she shoved her hands in the small pockets in the back of her shorts.

"As I was saying...He was going to throw it on the ground in front of him but it slipped."  Kristen turned to look at Brittney.  "He feels horrible for what happened and told Chris that he still loves me and always will."

Brittney licked her lips as she pondered over what Kristen said.

"And Chris didn't come to me and tell me this..."

"He told me just before the show."

"Ahh."

Brittney walked out of the bathroom and slid on her shoes.

"I dunno what to say about that....Jace better not try to talk to you right- -."

"Chris told him to leave me alone and give me space or he will strangle him."

"I knew I loved Chris for a reason."  Brittney ran the palms of her hands down her yellow halter top to flatten out the winkles.  Brittney looked up and grabbed Kristen's wrist to stop her from playing with her top.

"Stop.  Tonight is going to be fun, we're going to party and dance till our feet are screaming and want to kill us."

Brittney pushed Kristen's wave hair off her shoulder and fixed with Kristen's top straps.

"Green good color on you.  Glad you listen to me, it brings out your eyes."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she smirked.

"Yeah and those pants really bring out your ass."

Brittney laughed as she turned around and ran her hands down her own butt and looked over her shoulder at Kristen.

"You don't say?"

Kristen laughed as she pushed Brittney out of her way and walked to her suitcase.

"So that necklace you are wearing..."

Brittney smiled as she posed liked a showgirl showing off the yellow stone diamond necklace around her neck.

"My amazing boyfriend has good taste....Did you help him pick it out?"

"Nope; but he did come to me after he got it to make sure he got the right one."

"He remembered on his own on my favorite stone?"

"Shocking as it seems, boys can listen."  Kristen laughed, putting the room key in her back pocket as she put on her shoes.  "Alright let's go, I need a drink."

"Yes!"  Brittney exclaimed, skipping towards the door.  "Let's get our drink on!"

Kristen chuckled, linking her arm with her best friend.

"Are you sure you haven't had anything yet?"

"Positive!"

"Hello ladies, don't you both look lovely tonight."

"Pshhh." Brittney pushed the button for the elevator and looked at Mike.  "Correction, we look hot and sexy."

Mike laughed.

"I'm sorry.  You both look hot and sexy tonight."

"Better." Brittney pointed her finger at Mike before stepping into the elevator, pulling Kristen behind her.

"See you later Mike?"

Mike gave him a nod as he sat down in the chair.
"Yes you will Kristen.  You two don't cause too much trouble now."

"Trouble?...Never!"

Mike shook his head as the elevator doors closed, silencing the laughter from the two girls.

"You know..."  Brittney re-linked her arm around Kristen's arm.  "No paps will be there; soooo you can get wasted."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she laughed.

"What is with you and the guys on getting me drunk?"

"You know you want to get crazy with everything that's happen the past couple of days.  Get lose.  It's the last day of the tour, get crunk."

Brittney slightly tugged on Kristen's arm as they walked out of the elevator.

"Annndd you are very entertaining drunk.  The guys haven't seen that side of you yet."

"And I'm not entertaining sober?"

Brittney waved to a couple of the bodyguards and walked into the ballroom.

"Oh trust me you are, shut up.  You know what I'm saying...and ddaammnn look at this!"

Kristen smirked, looking around the lightly dark room; tables all along the sides; the DJ booth; a bar; with a dance floor in them middle of the room.

"Nice.  They sure as hell went all out."

Brittney grabbed two shorts and placed one in Kristen's hand as she grabbed one for herself.  Kristen looked down at the shot in her hand as she chewed on her bottom lip.  Brittney sighed, slightly pouting as she stood in front of Kristen with her arms cross.

"Who are you and where is my bestie?  The one that always partied like an animal with me and loves getting crazy."

Kristen rolled the shot glass around in her fingers, staring down at her.

"She got her heartbroken...."

Brittney sighed, slightly stomping her foot on the ground as she groaned.

"I'm going to kill him."  Brittney whined.  Kristen rolled her eyes as she quickly downed the shot in her hand and placed it down on the table next to her.

"Yes!" Brittney exclaimed as she down her shot also and set her shot glass on the table.  Kristen grabbed Brittney's hand and tugged her towards the dance floor.

"Let's dance."

Brittney smiled as they made threw the crowd of cast members that were already there.

"Whoohoo!  My bestie is back!"

"Keep your panties on."

Brittney laughed as they started dancing to the music.

 

After another round of shots, the girls made their way back to the dance floor and started dancing with each other again laughing.

"Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada.  Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya here.  Mocha Choca lata ya ya; Creole lady Marmalade!"

Brittney and Kristen sang aloud until Brittney jumped when arms wrapped around her waist.

"I thought you only moved your body that away against mine."  The deep voice said in her ear.  Brittney smirked, whipped her body around, wrapping her arms around his neck, and gave him a kiss.

"You caught me.  I'm cheating on you with my best friend."

Lance chuckled as he pulled her into another kiss.

"How much have you two had already?"

Before either of the two girls could open their mouths, Joey slid in between them.

"Now now now Lance, look what you did.  We were watching a really hot show of these two sexy ladies dancing provocatively and you ruined it!"

Lance laughed as both of the girls groaned.

"Joey is telling the truth....What was I thinking of stopping you two."

"Because you wanted to join."  Brittney said as she grinded her hips into Lance.  Joey grabbed Kristen's hand, twirled her in a circle, and laughed when she stumbled.

"You two are drunk!"

"Nahh!"  Brittney looked over her shoulder before looking back at Lance.

"Tipsy is the correct answer."

Joey laughed as he started dancing with Kristen.

"How much have you had to drink?"

Kristen shrugged, giggling as she kept dancing with Joey.

"Brittney gave, and I sipped."

Joey and Lance glanced at each other before bursting out laughing.

"What the hell, Brittney gave and I sipped?  I'm taking that you had a couple good rounds before we got here.  You're not making straight sentences."

Kristen smiled as she held onto Joey's hips.

"Mayybbeee."

Lance ran his hands down Brittney's sides and took her hands in his.

"The rest of the guys are at a table, we came to get you guys but I couldn't stop myself from getting a dance from you."

Brittney nodded as she followed behind Lance, holding onto his hands.  Joey took a hold of Kristen's hands as he followed the couple towards the table where the rest of the guys were sitting at.  Chris looked up at the four as they made their way to the table as he took a sip of his beer.  Chris paused, setting his beer on the table and eyed the two girls before he started laughing.

"Oh dear lord you two are drunk!"

Joey helped Kristen sit down in the empty seat before taking the one next to her as Lance pushed in Brittney's chair after she sat down before sitting down himself.

"Drunk?  No no no."  Kristen said as she shook her head.  "Tipsy...yes."

"Ahh."  Chris patted Kristen's back as he took another sip of his beer.  "We finally get to see the munchkin get tipsy after all the stories we have been told."

Lance handed Brittney a bottle of water, twisting the top off.

"Drink."

Justin snickered, taking a swig of his drink and elbows JC in the side.

"Brittney being babied by Lance."

JC nodded, looking at the drink that was in his hand.  He softly sighed, slouching down in his chair as his eyes scanned around the room, trying to avoid any contact with Kristen.  His eyes quickly shifted and landed on her when her cheerful giggling filled his ears.  JC watched her brush back her wavy brown hair as she continued to giggle over something with Joey.  JC pushed his chair back and walked to the other side of the room, nursing the drink in his hand.

"Hey man!"  Wade padding the back of JC's back.  "Tour finally over with."

"Yeah."  JC nodded his head as he looked around the large room again.

"Hey man...Everything will be alright, just give her time."

"Yeah...Time...I'm going to head back to my room."

Wade nodded as he watched JC set his glass on the table and walked out of the room.

 

 

Chris looked at his watch as he walked over to the table after many rounds of dancing.

"Well its 3AM and by the looks of this."  Chris out stretched his arm.  "People are starting to leave and this joint is getting boring."

"You know Lance."  Kristen said tilting her head to the side.  "You look like a fruit stick gum with your striped shirt."

Justin burst out laughing as he tossed his cup in the garbage. "Strip stick gum. Nice!"

"You know what I think?"  Lance said, chuckling as he pulled Brittney out of her chair.  "You both had a little too much to drink....You too Joey."

Joey quickly waved his hands up in the air.

"No such thing as too much to drink!  Just having a little fun.  Chris and Bounce are tipsy also!"

Lance shook his head as he wrapped his arm around Brittney's waist.

"And Poofoo, I know you are a bit tipsy also!  Innocent my ass."

Kristen poked Lance in the chest before turning around to Chris.

"Piggy back ride!"

Chris turned his back towards her and lowered himself down as Kristen stood up on the chair and climbed onto his back.  Chris stood up, hoping her up higher on his back as he wrapped his arms around her legs.  Justin jumped on top of Joey's back and rubbed the top of Joey's head.  Joey groaned and started walking towards the doors.

"Let's go!"  Justin exclaimed, pointing his finger towards the door.  Mike and Lonnie held opened the doors as they group made their way out and towards the elevator.

"Is there even one of you that is 100% sober?"  Mike asked as he pushed the up bottom on the elevator.

"Nope!"  Kristen exclaimed before she started giggling.  Lonnie laughed as he held the elevator door open for all of them to get in.

"Oh my god I got a great idea!"

Lance pulled Brittney to stand in front of him and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him.

"What is it baby?"

"Sleepover!  We should so do a sleepover!  It's our last night of the tour and I'm not even close to being tired."

"Dude yes!"  Chris said, bouncing Kristen on his back again, causing her to laugh more.  "Who's room?"

Lance moved his hands to Brittney's waist as the stumbled out of the elevator.  Lance swatted Justin's finger away from his face as Justin laughed.

"Our room is fine."

Lonnie rolled his eyes as he walked down the hallway in front of them all.

"You are all a bunch of mess and will enjoy all the pain you all will be in tomorrow."

"Psshhh!"  Chris slowly let Kristen's down before she continued.  "We'll prove you all wrong tomorrow!"

Mike laughed as he watched Kristen try to open the hotel door with her room key.  Mike took the card out of her hand, turned it around and opened the door.

"Wrong way, Ms. Giggles."

Lonnie shook his head as he held the door open for Lance, Kristen and Brittney to walk in their room.

"We'll take the other tipster's to their room to change and bring them back here."

"Man you're just jealous because you're not in the fun."  Joey said as he walked down to Justin and JC's room.  Justin hopped off Joey's back before Joey walked off towards his and Chris's room.  Kristen and Brittney made their way towards their suitcases and took off their shoes, digging for something else to change into.  Lance placed a hand on each of the girls back as he made his way around them to his bag.  Brittney pulled her top over her head, pulled a tank top on before taking her jeans off, and pulled sweats on.

"Oh baby baby; how many guys can say they get to sleep in a room with two girls."

Lance laughed as he took of his shirt.

"Not many."

Kristen pulled on a t-shirt and shorts on as Lance took off his pants and pulled on sweats and a beater.

"I beat you!" Kristen exclaimed, pointing her finger towards Lance.

"Damnit, I didn't even know we were racing."

Kristen smiled as she skipped out of the room and plopped next to Brittney on the couch.

"Maybe we should pull out the bed that's in the couch for everyone to lie on?" Lance suggested as he walked into the room, drinking a bottle of water.

"I knew you had a brain baby."  Brittney said as she hopped off the couch with Kristen and started pulling the couch seats off the couch as Lance pulled the table out of the way.  The three of them grabbed onto the edge of the bar and pulled out the bed as the door swung open with Chris, Joey and Justin barging into the room.

"Sleepover!" Joey said as he dropped himself onto the couch bed.  Chris fell on top of Joey and rolled off him to the empty spot on the bed.  Justin climbed over Joey and Chris as he sat down on the bed next to Kristen and took the remote out of Brittney's hand.

"There better be some good movies on...or I'll make Mike and Lonnie do a show for us."

 

 

 

JC tapped his pen against the notebook that laid on the desk in front of him.  JC chewed on the tip of his pen as he read over the lyrics he wrote down, softly reading them out loud.

"I wish I could turn back the hands of time.  I will do anything, anything for us just to be fine again.  You mean the world to me.  How am I supposed to live without you?  You were more than my other haft, you were apart of me.  Baby please come back to me, I can't live without you."

JC sighed out loud as he dropped his pen on top of his notebook and rubbed his face with his hands.

"I'm an idiot...a fucking idiot."  JC mumbled against his hands as he kept rubbing his face.  JC rested his elbows on the wood top of the desk as he rested his forehead against his hands, looking back down at the words he scribbled in his notebook.  JC chewed on his bottom lip as an image of Kristen sitting at the table tonight, laughing.  He missed her laugher, of course he didn't cause her to laugh, but its been forever since he saw her crack a laugh since their break up.  JC slowly flatten his arms against the desktop and laid his chin on his arms, looking at the wall in front of him.  He knew they were all in Lance, Britt's and Kristen's room having a sleepover because of Justin coming in, tipsy, telling him where he was going and the plan before changing and leaving once again.  JC was slightly jealous, yet glad to finally to get to be alone in his room.  He sighed again as he closed his eyes, remembering of all the good times they had together.

"Time..." JC mumbled under his breath.  "My baby....Time will bring us together again."

End Notes:

 

the song at the end that JC writes is actaully part of something that I have written...soo dont steal my song =] haha.

Chapter 36 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
Author's Notes:

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving hoilday! <3 =]

 

Mike stood there with his arms crossed over his chest, chuckling to himself with the view in front of him.  Chris, Kristen and Justin sat on one side of the isle of seats; Kristen's head on Chris's shoulder, His head on top of Kristen's as Justin's head was against her shoulder with Lance, Brittney and JC sitting across from them in the same position minus JC, who was sitting there reading a part of the newspaper.

"If I remember correctly, someone told me there would be no hangovers this morning."  Lonnie joked as he walked up to them and handed them each what they asked Lonnie to get from Starbucks.

Kristen held her hand up to silence Lonnie.

"Shut up shut up shut up.  We also got no sleep last night so shove it."

Lonnie laughed, placing her cup in her hand.

"None?"

Kristen opened one of her eye halfway and looked at Lonnie.

"Did I stutter?"

Lonnie and Mike bother snickered as JC looked over the top of his newspaper at all of his friends.  Lance pulled his hat further down over his face to block out the light and snuggled closer to Brittney.  JC ran his teeth over his bottom lip and lifted the paper back up to cover his face as he went back to the story he was reading before, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Flight 1920 to Orlando, Florida is now boarding."

Justin groaned as he slowly moved off Kristen's side and stood up with everyone else.  Justin held his arms out toward Mike.

"Carry me."

Mike dropped Justin's bang in Justin's hands.

"Dream on superstar; sleep on the plane."

Justin dragged his legs as he walked up behind Kristen, waiting to hand the ticket assistant their boarding pass.

"Do we reallllly have to take a plane?"  Kristen whined, leaning her head against Chris's back.

"Uh huh." Chris took back his boarding pass as Kristen handed the assistant hers.

"Have a great flight."

Kristen took her ticket and shoved it in her bag.

"Easy for you to say."  She mumbled under her breath.  Chris laughed; grabbing her by her wrist as Justin slightly pushed her down the walkway towards the plane.  Justin quickly placed his hand over Kristen's mouth before she could respond to the flight attendant and pushed her down the isle.  Brittney looked up from her phone as she turned it off and smirked.

"She talked back didn't she?"

"Uh huh."  Justin responded, plopping down next to Joey in the row behind Chris and Kristen.  "Yo Chris, get me a blanket will ya man?"

"Lazy ass."  Chris grabbed a blanket out of overhead and tossed it at Justin's head before pulling one out for himself and sitting down in his seat.

"This is going to be the worst seven hour flight ever."  Kristen said, wiggling around in her seat to get comfortable.

"Ahh, and that we're here to prove you wrong."  Chris said, pulling a small box out of his carry on and waving it in the air.

"What's that?"

"Some nice meds to calm you down and get some sleep on the plane."

Kristen raised a brow, giving him a look.

"Are you drugging me up?"

Chris smiled wide and he opened the box and pulled out a pill.

"Yes my darling."  Chris looked up and waved for an attendant.  "Ma'am can you please get her a bottle of water so she can take her pills?"

The attendant nodded her head with a smile and walked towards the back of the plane.

"Could you of said it in a better way?  Now I sound like I'm crazy or something."

Chris laughed and thanked the attendant when she handed him a bottle of water and opened it.

"Take it."  Chris placed the pill in her hand and handed her the bottle of water.  Kristen sighed as she took the pill and swallowed the water.

"Good girl."  Chris unfolded the blanket and laid it across the both of them.  "Soon you'll be knocked out like everyone else and you'll thank us later."

"Uh huh..."  Kristen said, laying her head against Chris's shoulder, closing her eyes.  Chris moved down in his seat a bit and laid his head on top of Kristen's.  Kristen wrapped her arms around Chris's arm as he yawned.

"Night mini me."

"Night big me."

 

****

 

Kristen dropped her bags onto the floor before walking towards the couch and falling face down on top of it.

"Home sweet home, how have I missed you so."

Brittney laughed, setting her bags on the ground and stretched her arms over her head.

"Everything seems to be where we left it."  Brittney said as she looked around the room.  Kristen mumbled, nodding her head, her face plastered into the pillow.  Brittney stopped in her tracks and turned slowly to look at Kristen.

"Oh yeah, since I so know how to talk pillow smashing in your face talk, I sooo understand what the fuck you just said."

Kristen groaned, flipping over onto her stomach with her eyes closed.

"Smartass.  I SAID it better be or I'd woop some ass."

Brittney dropped her body down into the lazy boy next to the couch and closed her eyes.

"Lance and you going out later?"

Brittney nodded her head, opening her eyes and looking at Kristen.

"You can come with us also if you'd like.  We are thinking of dinner and maybe a movie or something; something down low, casual and relaxing."

"Oh yeah, like going anywhere with them is down low."  Kristen slid her arms behind her head.  "And nah, you two go out and have fun.  You two really haven't had any together time so go enjoy it before madness starts."

"Are you sure?"

Kristen nodded her head, yawning.

"Uh huh.  I'll probably just sleep."

"Are you sure you want to - -"

"I'll call one of the guys to come over if I need someone here and won't want to be alone."  Kristen butted in.

"Alright than....What you going to do about dinner?"

Kristen tilted her head back, looking at Brittney.

"Since when did you become my mom?"

Brittney rubbed her face with her hands.

"I'm just looking out for you Kris.  Since the uh..umm.. the...uh break up...You're not really taking care of yourself, I mean you are but not like 100%."

Kristen raised a brow, looking at Brittney to continue.  Brittney sighed.

"You know what I mean.  You haven't been eating well, you're not sleeping well, you're not taking good care of yourself.  Not trying to sound bitchy or anything but I can see you lost some weight."  Brittney pointed her finger at her.  "And don't deny it, the guys see it also.  I know you are going through a really hard time Kris, but please take care of yourself.  Do you remember what happened last time?"

Kristen sighed, pulling a pillow over her face.

"Yes Brittney I remember.  I'm not going to starve myself to death or anything.  I've just lost my appetite, you have before.  I'm 22 years old, will be 23 in a couple of weeks; I can take care of myself."

"I know, I'm just trying to help.  We still have the number to the councilor you went to just incase..."

Kristen groaned, stopping Brittney from what she was going to say next.

"I'm. A. O. K.  It's called a heartbreak.  You have been on the same boat Britt.  I won't try and kill myself, I won't try to hurt myself, and I won't try and starve myself."

"I'm just looking out for you."

"No, you're mothering me."  Kristen tossed the pillow that she had over her face to the other side of the couch in frustration.  "Really Brittney.  You can leave me alone for a couple of hours.  Hell you can spend the night at Lance's place and I'll be okay.  If I need someone to come over or whatever I'll call one of the guys, I told you that already."

Brittney sighed, standing up and walking towards her bedroom.

"Fine.  I'm going to go take a little nap, unpack some things and than take a shower before Lance gets here.  Just let him in if I'm not out."

"Nah."  Kristen picked up the TV remote and switched it on.  "I'll make him stand outside the door."

Brittney rolled her eyes at Kristen's sarcasticness as she closed her bedroom door.

"Smartass."

Kristen flipped through the channels on the TV.  Kristen groaned, feeling like she pushed the channel button for the ten billionth time.

"Come on....There has to be something good on TV."

Giving up, she changed it to ESPN and set the remote next to her.  Kristen rolled to her side, snuggling against the pillow under her head and closed her eyes as the sounds from the TV faded in the background, falling asleep.

 

 

Kristen moaned, rubbing her eyes as the sound of knocking woke her from her nap.  She laid there, waiting to see if Brittney would get it.  Sighing, as another knock was heard, getting the hint that Brittney didn't hear it, she dragged herself off the couch and sluggishly made her way towards the door.  She went on her tiptoes to look through the peephole and opened the door.

Lance laughed, Kristen opening the door open wider for him to walk in.

"I wake you?"

Kristen nodded, covering her mouth with her hand as she yawned.

"Sorry.  Did you finish unpacking?"  Lance asked as he pulled her into a hug.  Kristen shook her head no, as she hugged him back.

"All I have done is taken a nap.  I'll maybe unpack later or something.  I dunno, I'll see. You?"

Lance nodded. "All unpacked."

"You're crazy."  Kristen pointed towards Brittney's bedroom.  "She's in there, just go on in."

"She is probably still getting ready, I'll wait."

"Pshhh."  Kristen waved her hand as she walked towards Brittney's bedroom.  "Just walk on in, I do all the time."  Kristen yanked opened Brittney's door.  "Yo, your boy toy is here."

"Uh, thanks Kristen."  Lance chuckled as he walked into Brittney's bedroom and leaned against the doorframe.  "Hey babe."

Brittney stood there, shaking her head as she pulled her hair up in a ponytail.

"Hey hun."

"So you two really just barge into each others rooms?"

"Yep."  Brittney smiled as she walked over and gave him a quick kiss before walking to the other side of her room.

"You two are...no words to describe."  Lance looked over his shoulder, seeing Kristen laid out on the couch watching TV and turned back to Brittney.  Lance pushed himself off the doorframe and walked over to Brittney.

"How she doing?"  He whispered.  Brittney looked around him before catching his eyes with hers.  "The same.  We got into an argument this afternoon."

Lance brushed her bangs out of her face.

"Over what?"

Brittney sighed as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"How I'm "mothering her" as she calls it.  I was telling her on to eat and not to do anything stupid and was asking if she wanted to join us so she wasn't alone blablabla."

"Ahhh, I see."

"Yeah."  Brittney reached over and grabbed her purse.  "I'm just looking out for her ya know?  I don't want to come back and find out she like cut herself or tried to kill herself or anything."

Lance placed his hands on Brittney's shoulders to look at her.

"Hunny, I don't think she would cut nor do anything to hurt herself.  She's a big girl."

"You never know.  I mean if we never told you about all that stuff, I bet you would of never guessed she ever did that years ago."

"Well, no.  But she has changed since than, right?"

"Yeah...and?"

"She'd be stupid to try any of that shit because you and all of the guys would be pissed as hell at her over it."

Brittney sighed, hosting up her purse on her shoulder.

"Yeah....but."

Lance placed his hand over her mouth.

"No buts.  She would be stupid as hell to try to pull any of that shit, or to starve herself.  Give her some space; you were the one that even said that if I remember correctly, am I right?"

Brittney nodded her head.

"Thank you.  I know you are worried about her, all of us are.  All she needs is a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen.  Sooner or later everything will be back to normal."  Lance pulled his hand off her mouth and took her hand.  "Ready?"

"Why do you have to be so damn smart."  Brittney said, pulling on his arm behind her as she walked out of the room.  Lance chuckled.

"You love me for it."

"Yeah yeah yeahhh."  Brittney turned to look at Kristen.  "We're off.  I have my cell if you need me and so does Lance."

"I'm not five years old Brittney.  I swear to god if you call me at all to check up on me I will fucking kill you."

"ANYWAYS; be good.  Love you, see you later."

Kristen nodded, her eyes never leaving the TV screen.
"Love ya too.  Have fun.  Bye Lance, love ya."

"Love you too dear, bye."

Kristen weakly waved as they both walked out of the door.  Kristen let out a breath, rolling onto her back and stretching out.

"Ahhhh. Peace and quiet and all aalloonnneee."

Kristen looked over at her suitcase, still sitting against the wall.

"I guess I should put them away...or at lest put it in my room...."  Kristen chewed on her bottom lip. "Nahhhh."

Kristen tapped her foot softly against the leather of the couch as she looked around the apartment.

"Wow...This is boring.."

Her eyes fell back onto the TV screen, yawning, watching a Victoria Secret commercial.  Quickly grabbing the pillow by her foot, she lighted her leg up and took the pillow that she had between her toes and placed it behind her head as she shifted her body around on the couch to get comfortable.  Once she settled against the cool leather, her eyes once again slowly closed as she drifted off.

 

Kristen quickly raised her hand and set it against her cheek as it stung.

"Want to talk back to me again?"

Kristen rubbed her cheek softly with her fingers, shaking her head no.  John quickly grabbed her jaw with his hand and forced her to look at him.
"I told you darling that your mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble; you should listen."

Kristen bit the skin on the inside of her cheek to hold back the words she wanted to say, and just nodded her head instead.

"Good."  John shoved her head to the side, letting go of her chin.  "Now make me something to eat."

Kristen rolled her eyes, shoving his hand away only to find herself behind smacked against the wall behind her, feeling a wave of pain running up and down her spine.

"What the hell did I tell you?"  Kristen winced as she felt pain of his hand twisting her arm.  "Don't you fucking listen?"

Kristen eyes watched as John drew his arm back, his hand making contact against her jaw.

Kristen sat up quickly, gasping for air as her eyes fluttered open.  Franticly, she looked around to find herself sitting on the couch in the living room in her apartment.  Kristen ran her fingers along her forehead, wiping the sweat that formed against her hairline.

"Oh my god." Kristen mumbled under her breathe, placing her hand over her chest, feeling her heart thumbing hard against her chest.  She slightly jumped at a faint sound of a door closing.

"It's just a neighbor front door...calm down."  Roughly, Kristen rubbed her face with her hands before looking around the room once more until her eyes landed on the digital clock on the TV.

"1:30 A.M." Kristen whispered and looked Brittney's room, seeing that the bedroom door was still opened.  "And she is still not home..."  Kristen looked down at her shaking hands that laid across her lap.  She is probably staying at Lance's...calm down...calm down..  Kristen told herself as she picked up her cell phone and scrolled down her contact list.  No...can't call Brittney freaking out...She'll never leave my side... Kristen fell back against the couch and dropped her cell phone on her stomach.  Can't call one of the guys, they'll tell Brittney...

"Ughh."  Kristen groaned, flipping back over to her side and looking at the TV.

"This sucks..." Kristen mumbled to herself as she rubbed her face again with her fingers.  "It was just a dream...Just a dream...He's locked up no need to worry...Just a damn dream Kristen calm the fuck down."

Kristen looked around and gave up, reaching for her phone and hitting the call button.  Kristen shoved the pillow behind her head as she placed her cell against her ear listening to it ring.

"Hello Mini Me."

"Did I wake you?"

"Nope."  Chris rolled to his side.  "What's wrong?  You sound freaked out."

Kristen smacked her forehead with her hand as she racked her brain for an excuse.

"Uh yeah yeah, totally fine I just scared myself.  You know how I do that all the time; scaring myself."

"Oh dear god."  Chris laughed.  "I don't know anyone else that can scare themselves so easily like you."

"Ha...yeah..I'm just that special."

"Righhttt."  Chris squeaked out while stretching.  "What is the reason I get this lovely calling?"

"Do I have to have a reason to call to talk to my Big Me?"

"Well I am that amazing and all."

"Calm down ego boy, I didn't say anything about being amazing....I'm just..uh bored."

"Brittney out with Lance eh?"

Kristen sighed as she rubbed her forehead with her middle and index finger.

"You'd think they be sick of each other after being stuck together every day for the past summer...I mean seriously."

Chris laughed, rolling over onto his back.

"And you're not sick of me?"

"I said I was bored."

"Love you too Krissy, love you too."  Chris yawned.  "Did you finish unpacking?"

"I didn't even start."

"You're worse than us.  That is sad."

"I took a nap right we got home, than was rudely woken up by Lance by knocking on the door, than fell back asleep until about ten minutes before calling you."

"Are you alright?"

Kristen pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Don't start."

Chris crinkled her forehead in confusion as he flipped his phone to his other ear.

"What?"

"Don't be like Brittney."

"Uhh?"

Kristen sighed.

"Brittney and I got into an argument this afternoon because she was just, being all fucking all over me ya know?  She was going over on what am I eating for dinner, what - -"

"What did you eat for dinner?"  Chris butted in.

"Oh my god..."

"Did you eat?"

Kristen bit her bottom lip hard.

"No, if you remember before; I told you I've been sleeping and anyways, we don't have any food here.  We cleared it all before we left on the tour, remember?"

"Kristen you need to eat."

"ANYWAYS; I told Brittney not to be my mother and I know I need to eat and she went on how I better not cut myself or try to kill myself or anything....and"

Chris interrupted her again with worry in his voice.

"You're not thinking about doing any of that...are you?"

"I'm going to hang up on you."

"Sorry...But I'm serious...have...you?"

Kristen groaned as she fought against throwing her cell against the wall.

"No. N.O. No no no.  Lord, anyways as I was saying; she was going on about all that and that she still has the number for the councilor I went to after John shit and all that, I mean really; I'm twenty-two years old I can take care of myself.  I'm not that stupid anymore to try and cut myself or kill myself."

"We're just looking out for you Krissy that is all.  She is worried about you.  You have not been sleeping or eating well.  Sweetie, we know you are going through a hard time and all but remember you are not alone.  We are here for you; we don't want you to get sick or anything."

Kristen sighed, slightly annoyed.

"I know, I just wish you all would trust me.  It is called heartbreak."

Chris sighed lightly into the phone.

"I know hunny, I know."

"I'm sorry."  Kristen quickly said.

"Nah, don't be.  I would probably snap at people if I was in your shoes also."

Kristen stood up.

"Well I'll let you go.  I can hear the tiredness in your voice.  I'll see you tomorrow for the meeting."

"You sure you're alright?"

"I'm going to kill you."

Chris chuckled.

"Alright; bring it mini me.  I'll be waiting for you it tomorrow."

"Oh just wait and see."  Kristen swung her legs over the side of the couch.  "Love you."

"Love you too hun, sweet dreams.  See you tomorrow."
"You too, bye."

"Bye."

Kristen stood up, flipping her phone closed as she walked towards her bags and grabbing one in each of her hands.  She walked towards her bedroom and dropped her bags on the floor before closing the door behind her.  Tossing her cell on the nightstand next to her bed, she collapsed onto her bed, sliding under her covers and snuggling close to her pillow and sighed.  Kristen laid there, trying to clear her mind from the uneasy feeling she was feeling in the pit of her stomach.  She hadn't had that dream about that night for about a year.  She flopped onto her back, looking up at the ceiling as she thought about that night.  Kristen thought over the pros and cons on if to tell Brittney or not.  She knew she should, but knew how Brittney would be once she told her.  Kristen sighed as she ran her hand over her face.

"Why can't life be simple."

 

***

 

Kristen sat at the table slowly sipping her cup of orange juice as she read the sports section in the newspaper.  Her eyes slowly looked up as she heard shuffling of feet against the tile floor.

"Morning."

Brittney bumped her hip against the fridge door with the container of orange juice in her hand.

"Morning.  Sleep well?"

Kristen shrugged as she looked back towards the paper.

"I was up and down.  Over all, it was okay.  What time did you get back home?"

Brittney shrugged, pouring the orange juice in a glass.

"Around 2 or so."

Kristen nodded before looking back up to see Lance, in just boxers, walking into the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"Morning Lance."  Kristen said, causing Lance to stop in his track and look down at her.  Kristen gazed her eyes back and forth between Brittney and Lance before stopping at Lance again.  Kristen smirked.  "Good night I'm guessing."

"Uh, I uh didn't think you'd be up this early."

"Surprise."

Lance stood there, running his hands through his hair.

"I'll uh, go put on some clothes..."

Kristen laughed, placing the paper on the table.

"I've seen you in your boxers many times.  I do not care."

Brittney handed Lance a glass of orange juice as they exchanged kisses.

"Morning hun."

"Good morning babe."  Lance said before taking a sip of his orange juice.

"Thanks for not waking me when you two were going at it last night when you got back."

Brittney quickly turned around and looked at Kristen.

"Shit...We woke you?"

"Nope."  Kristen laughed.  "Thanks for letting me know you two were going at it last night now."

"Damnit."  Brittney moaned as Lance chuckled.

"Nice one babe."  Lance rubbed her arm as she finished his orange juice.  "Is it okay if I take a shower?"

Kristen shrugged.

"I don't care, just don't wack off in our shower and we'll be good."

Lance choked on his spit as Brittney turned around and spat out her orange juice.  Kristen smirked, taking a sip from her glass.

"KRISTEN!"  Brittney exclaimed.

Kristen smirked, putting her glass on the table.

"What?"

"You are horrible."  Brittney shook her head as she turned Lance around.  "And yes babe you can use our shower."

Kristen sat at the table, chewing on her bottom lip until she heard the bathroom door close and the shower water start running.

"If I tell you something, will you promise not to freak out?"

Brittney leaned back against the counter and crossed her arms.

"What happen?!"

"Promise me."

"I'm not going to promise on something I might break."

Kristen sighed, resting her elbows on the table in front of her and resting her face in her hands.

"I had that dream again."

Brittney shifted her weight to her other foot.

"What dream?"

"The one...with John.." Kristen mumbled into her hands.

Brittney quickly dropped her arms.

"Are you serious?!"

"Britt...."

Brittney grabbed the chair, yanked in towards Kristen, and sat down.

"Don't ‘Britt' me; this is serious."

Kristen groaned.

"It's not serious.  I knew I shouldn't have told you."

Kristen scooted back in her chair but stopped with Brittney grabbed her arm.

"You weren't going to tell me?"

Kristen looked over towards Brittney.

"Almost no because I knew how you would react and it isn't that serious; it's just a dream."

"A dream, might I add that you haven't had in over a year of a memory of that asshole beating you."

Kristen threw her arms on the table and laid her head on top of them.

"Can we not talk about it please?  It was just a dream, nothing more, nothing to worry about."

Brittney leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs.

"If you say so."

"I know so."

"Alright than."  Brittney pushed back her chair and stood up.  "Sounds like Lance is out of the shower.  I'm going to go take one and get ready."  Brittney patted her best friends arm and walked out of the room.  Kristen stood up, setting her glass in the sink and walked out to the living room and sat down on the couch.  Reaching over for the remote, she turned on the TV and flipped channel to channel. Kristen placed her elbow on her knee, sitting Indian style and rested her chin in the palm of her hand as she kept flipping through channels.  Her eyes stayed on the TV screen as Lance sat down on the couch next to her.

"What you doing?"

"Exercising my fingers."

"Ha-ha." Lance said dryly, running his hand threw his damp hair.

"Just trying to find something good to watch while Brittney showers."

Lance placed his hand over her knee and gave her a gently squeeze.

"You doing okay?"

Kristen raised her hand with the remote in her hand.

"I'm going to hit the next person that asks me that question.  Do I really look that bad?"

"Sorry....No you don't; it's just we know you are hurting and we want to make sure your okay."

Kristen tossed the remote on his lap.

"I give up, you find something good."

Lance chuckled as he picked up the remote.

"Be careful where you throw that."

"Oh yeah, don't want to mess up those goods.  Brittney would kill me."  Kristen snickered.  Lance picked up the pillow on the other side of him and playfully hit Kristen with it.  Kristen laughed, grabbing the pillow out of his hands and laid it against the armrest before lying down, resting her legs on top of his lap.

"I'm worried about this meeting."

Lance rested his arms on top of her legs as he changed the channel once more on the TV.

"There is nothing to worry about; Johnny knows what he is doing."

"Easy for you to say...this has nothing to do with you."

Lance turned off the TV and looked back at Kristen.

"What you mean this has nothing to do with me?  This has to do with you and JC, when it evolves you or him, of course, it will evolve me if you like it or not.  Even if JC wasn't even evolved with this meeting and it was just you, it has to do with me, sorry kiddo."  Lance smiled, patting her leg before he continued.  "They will think of something that won't make you look bad so hopefully the paps won't tear you into shreds or anything.  I know how brutal they can be and last thing we need is them attacking you or anything."

"Yeah..."

Lance took her hand and kissed the back of it.

"Everything will be okay, don't worry."

"What if..."

"No what if's."  Lance interrupted.

"But.."

"No buts."

Lance hushed her as Kristen opened her mouth to speak.

"Have a little faith."

Kristen nodded her head, resting her hands on top of her stomach.

"Yeah..faith."

Chapter 37 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Kristen swatted Brittney's hand away from her hair.  Brittney laughed along with the guys as she started playing with Kristen's hair again while they waited for Johnny to come in the room.

"But it's so soft."

Kristen moved her head away from Brittney's hand.

"It's called showering and washing your hair.  Touch it again; I'll cut off your hand."

"Ohhh feisty."  Joey commented as Kristen felt her cell vibrate in her pocket.  Kristen flipped it open; her eyebrows burred with confusion as she read the text message from Chris.

Smile! You're on Chris's camera!

Kristen looked up at Chris, confused before looking back down and typing a response.

What the hell?

Kristen half-rolled her eyes as she heard soft chuckles coming from the other side of the table, from Chris and Justin, soon following her phone vibrating.

You seem sad.  We just want you to smile.

Kristen sighed as her fingers typed away.

Chris we had this talk last night.

Kristen kept staring at her phone, not bothering to look up when she heard the door open, knowing just whom it was.  Kristen softly tapped the keypad of her cell phone until it vibrating, flashing the new message across her screen.

I know I know.  Now Justin is begging to know what went on last night.

Kristen slightly jumped as her phone went off again, seeing she had a message from Justin.

What happened last night?

Kristen chewed on the inside of her cheek as she texted a reply back to Justin.

I just called Chris because I was bored and he started being like Brittney being all worried and everything.

Kristen quickly looked up, seeing that JC took the spot between Justin and Joey after walking in couple of minutes ago.

"Fuck you Joey."

Kristen looked up, not knowing what just happened, to find Brittney flicking off Joey while the others laughed.  Kristen slid her cell back in her pocket as Johnny and Tom walked into the room.  I really need to stop zoning out.

"Morning ladies and gentlemen."  Johnny said, taking a seat at the head of the table.  Kristen shifted slightly in her seat as Tom sat down in the seat next to her.

Kristen leaned her arm against the table, laying her head against it as she looked past the guys and at the wall while everyone grumbled out "Morning."

"So, we all know why we are here."  Johnny said, looking around the table as ever sat there, uneasy and quiet.

"Yep, because someone thought it be cool to- -"

Lance quickly covered Brittney's mouth before she could finish, giving her a stern look.

"To throw something at their girlfriend."  Kristen finished Brittney's sentence.  Everyone froze; their eyes falling on Kristen looked down at the table in front of her, her index finger grazing along the top of it.  Tom placed his hand on her back, rubbing it as he cleared his throat.

"Anyways, we are here to make a story to cover this up."

"Right."  Johnny added, shifting papers in his hands and laying them on the table.  JC's eyes kept looking at Kristen, slightly surprised by her outburst.  Joey glanced back from JC and Kristen and looked over at Johnny.

"So, have you come up with anything?"  Joey asked, breaking up the tension in the room.

"Well."  Tom looked up, at Johnny than back to everyone around the table.  Chris sat up in his seat and looked at Tom.

"How about we just say that they figured out they are better as friends than being as a couple?  I mean it's believable, she'll still be working here, hanging with us and all that so it won't look like a lie."  Chris quickly added interrupting Tom.  Johnny shrugged, tapping his pen against the table.  JC sat back against his chair, rubbing his fingers over his eyes.

"Isn't that what everyone says?"

"Not everyone Joey and I haven't seen you give out any ideas on the table."  Chris said with an outstretched arm.

"I'm okay with Chris idea."  Justin said.  "I mean he is right.  Kristen is still going to be hanging around with us, still working with us and all that so it won't look like we made shit up."

"Thank you glitter dancing boy."

Justin quickly turned to look at Chris.

"Glitter dancing boy!?"

"That's right." Chris smirked as he examined at his fingernails.  "I called you glitter dancing boy."

"Bearded lady."

Chris quickly turned his head to look at Justin before pouncing on top of him.  Johnny smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand as Justin and Chris fell to the floor, wrestling.

"Boys stop."  Johnny groaned as he rubbed his temples with his fingers.

"Take it back!"  Justin yelled as he and Chris were rolling around on the floor punching each other.

"No!"  Chris exclaimed.  "Glitter dancing boy!  Glitter dancing boy!"

"BEARDED LADY!  BEARDED LADY YOU'RE A DAMN BEARDED LADY!"

Brittney pulled out her cell phone and placed it to her ear, rolling her eyes.

"Mike?  You and another guard are needed in the meeting room.  The two idiots are at it again."

Brittney closed her phone and set it on the table as she leaned back against Lance's arm, watching Justin and Chris fight against each other.  Mike and Tony walked through the doors, rolling there eyes.

"Alright you two."  Mike grabbed Justin by his shirt and held him back.  Tony grabbed Chris and pulled him into his chair, forcing him to sit.

"Let me at him Mike!  He called me glitter dancing boy!"

Mike chuckled, pulling Justin to the other side of the table and pinning him down in a chair.

"Maybe if you weren't wearing those damn bandana's with glitter and gems all the time kid." Mike said, slowly letting go of Justin.  "If I have to get another call by Ms. Howard to get your ass, I'll make sure I call your momma."

"Ms. Howard?  Getting all professional on us now?  It's Brittney."  Joey said, laughing.

Justin shoved Mike's hands off him.

"You're lucky they came in here...I was so close to beating you to a pulp."

Chris rolled his eyes as he blew on his nails and rubbed them against his chest.

"Right little boy.  Keep telling yourself that."

"Old man."

"Enough."  Johnny piped in.  "Let's get this done so you can run off and get out of my hair."

Kristen lifted her head up from her arms, looking at Johnny.  "Can I please...go?...One of them can tell me what happens I just...need to go...I don't care what the outcome is."

Johnny looked over at Kristen with sympathy and nodded his head.

"Yeah dear that is fine.  See you at the end of the week?"

Kristen nodded as she stood up.  Brittney looked over at Johnny, shoving her stuff in her bag.

"Johnny is it alright I go with her out in the hallway till you guys are done?  Lance drove us."

Johnny nodded his head, lifting the papers back up in his hands.

"How about you show Kristen where her office is going to be?"

"Oooo."  Brittney said, standing up and gave Lance and affectionate kiss on his cheek.  "Where is it?"

"The office across from your desk."  Johnny looked over at the two girls over the papers in his hands.  "Which I'm having doubts on, knowing you two, on having your guys work space so close."

Brittney smiled as she took a hold of Kristen's hand and walked towards the door.

"You just know we are going to be in each others desk."

Johnny nodded with a smile on his face.

"Uh huh.  As long as you get the work done; I'll let it be, but if not, I'll chain you both to your desks."

Johnny looked over at JC after the girls walked out of the room.

"I had a feeling this was not going to go well with you two in the same room talking about this."

JC sighed, slouching lower in his chair.

"Hey Johnny and Tom," Lance said as he leaned over the table.  "Do we really need to make a statement on this at all?  How about we just don't say anything unless its brought up?"

"And than what would you say?"  Tom asked.

"That they are still friends."  Chris added.  Joey nodded his head.

"I get what Lance is saying; I like it."

"It makes it sound neutral so no one is bashing each other; Jace looks good; Kristen looks good."

"JC?"  Johnny asked, looking over at JC.

JC shrugged, his eyes not moving from looking at his shoes.

"That's fine."

"Alright than."  Johnny gave Tom a nod.  "Than that is what we are going to do."

"Can I leave?"  JC asked, looking up for the first time.  Johnny nodded his head.

"See you in a half in a half or whatever.  Bye guys."  JC said, getting up and leaving the room.  Johnny and Tom stood up, gathering their notes.

"Hey Johnny..." Lance said, standing up.

"Hm?"

"Uh, you know..the final idea of all this?  I mean...What if they get back together, ya know?  It would be stupid saying oh they decided to just be friends and than bam they are back together."

"Yeah."  Joey added.  "We talked about this last night and it just makes sense with us to do it this way."

"Whatever you guys want to do."  Johnny said as he made his way towards the door.

"Have a great break; don't get in trouble and I'll see you guys at the end of the week for the meeting with Jackson."

"Bye Johnny, Tom."  Justin said, popping up from his chair. Chris pushed Justin into the wall as he walked out into the hallway.

"Hey!" Justin exclaimed, gathering his balance back.

"Don't make me call Mike." Lance threatened as they walked down the hallway, Chris snickering.

"I'm not afraid of him."  Justin claimed, rubbing his shoulder.  "Man I think I'm going to have a bruise."

"Baby."  Chris teased, turning his head around his shoulder and sticking his tongue at him.

"Dude let them go, you know its entertaining....Uufh!"  Joey gathered back his stance after walking into Brittney, who was walking out of the bathroom.  Joey reached his arms out and steadied Brittney.

"Whoa there."

"Jesus Joey."  Brittney rubbed her arm. "Not looking or anything?"

"You just walked out of the bathroom into me...you not looking or anything?"  Joey mocked as he rubbed his chest.

"Basterd."

Lance wrapped his arm around Brittney's waist.

"Where's Kristen?"

Brittney pointed to the bathroom door she just came out of.

"Washing her face."

"Uhh..I know people wash their hands in there...but washing face...that's a new one to me."  Chris said with confusion written all over his face.

Brittney sighed, looking towards the floor.

"Um...She was crying.  We never went to see her new office; right after we walked into the hallway she broke down...It's like really hitting her of everything that is going on."  Brittney took a deep breath before letting it out slowly.  "You all know how she just hasn't really crying much since like the night it happen but she is always like this; just doesn't hit her till later, and it hits her hard....shaking...not able to breathe from crying so hard..."

Brittney head jerked up, seeing Chris open the bathroom door and hurried in.  Brittney leaned against Lance.

"Last time she was this distraught was during the whole John thing."

"You know, until like this whole thing; I totally believed she never cried."  Joey joked lightly; trying to lighten up the mood."

Brittney smiled softly and looked up at Joey.

"You know it was two and half years till I saw her cry for the first time?"

"Duddeee."  Justin said looking up from his feet.  "Two and half years?"

Brittney nodded her head.

"Yep, not counting like crying from laughing so hard because that's different."  Brittney looked back at the bathroom door than looked up at Lance before continuing.  "Thought I'd let you know we are going to Starbucks."

"Dude, do you guys always do Starbucks when you're upset?"

Brittney smiled.

"Yep babe."  Brittney looked around at Joey and Justin.  "You guys can come back to our apartment and we'll all chill and have Starbucks."

The three guy's nodded their head together as Brittney pulled out her cell phone, hitting a couple of buttons until she heard ringing noises in her ear.

"Mike my dear favorite guy of all; hope your arms are not sore because we have an errand for you to run for us."

 

***

 

Justin laid there on her bed watching Kristen dig in her closet.

"Dude, you have like an obsession with boots."

Kristen laughed, sitting back on her legs and looking over her shoulder at Justin.

"I do not."

Justin laughed, rolling off the bed, walked to her closet and pulled up another pair of boots.

"Right and this is like what, the seventh pair of boots I have seen in your closet."

"You're just jealous."  Kristen smirked, pulling the boot out of his hand and placing it back on her shoe rack.

"Oh yeah."  Justin snorted making his way back onto her bed.  "So jealous."

Justin laid there, watching Kristen pull out a couple of stuff from her closet for her to pack.  Justin started chewing on his bottom lip, thinking about three days ago on what happened during and after the meeting with Johnny and Tom.

"Hmmm...Should I bring this with me to Chicago or no?"

Justin jerked his head up, coming out of his thoughts as he saw Kristen holding up a sweatshirt.

"Uh, isn't it summer?  I mean it is August and all..."

"Yeah asshole, I meant for the airport or plane ride."

"Oh.." Justin chuckled.  "Yeah probably since you always get cold you wuss."

"I do not!"  Kristen threw her sweatshirt at him.  Justin smiled, tossing it towards her bag.

"Not my fault you are a wuss."

"I'll come over there and kick your ass Timberlick."

Justin watched her as she packed a couple more clothes into her bag.  Justin sighed, rolling onto his back.

"Sissy, how am I supposed to live with you not here?"

Kristen rolled her eyes, zipping up her bag.

"Jus, it is just going to be a couple of days staying with my sister..."

"I know I know."  Justin cut in, holding his hand up in the air.  "You need to get away and need some sister time, which I totally understand but for daayysss?"

"No wonder you don't have a girlfriend."  Kristen mumbled loudly with a smirk.  Justin quickly sat up and pointed a finger at her.

"I heard that!"

"I would hope so since I said it loud enough for you to hear dipshit."

"So cruel...so cruel."

"You love me."

"Yeah whatever."  Justin swung his legs over the side of her bed.  "But damn, seriously how many pairs of boots do you have?"

"And this is coming from the guy with five billion sneakers."

Justin threw his hands up in defeat than fell back onto his back on her bed.

"Fine fine."

Kristen jumped up on her bed, landing on her knees and looked down at Justin.

"I love boots what can I say, you can wear them with anything and they are cute.  Fuzzy, soft, leather, hell they can make an outfit!"

Justin rolled his eyes and tucked his arms under his head.

"Uh huh."

Kristen playfully punched Justin in the arm.

"Ass."

Justin chuckled, rubbing the spot on his arm where she punched him.

"Ahh did I hurt little Justy-wusty?"

"No, your damn ring got me."

Kristen smiled, moving around on the bed and laid her head on his stomach.  Justin looked down at her.

"Do I look like a pillow to you?"

"Yep." Kristen moved a little to get a bit more comfortable.  "You could use a little more fat to soften it up, it's to hard."

Justin laughed, tucking his arms under his head again.

"I'm, oh so sorry.  Anything for you to be comfortable is my job."

"That's right, and stop laughing my head is flopping around."

"HA!"

Kristen smacked his leg.

"I hate you."

"Love you too sissy."  Justin tilted his head side to side to crack his neck.  "So Brittney is taking you to the airport tomorrow?"

Kristen nodded, looking up to the ceiling.

"Yeah in the morning than I'm off to Chicago to be with my sisters for a bit.  I guess Brittney is going to start moving her stuff out of the apartment and into Lance's since she is going to stay there while I'm gone."

"Ahh....than when you get back?"

"Finish packing everything in here and move out in couple days after I get back.  God I hate packing.  Be ready for boxes and boxes."

"Pshhh, who said I was helping you?"

"Me.  All of you guys are."

"I never signed anything about that."

"To bad."  Kristen turned her neck and smiled at him.  "You will be if you like it or not...Or...I'll just send that lovely picture I have of you wearing a face mask from one of our J&K nights..."

Justin gasped slightly and looked down at her.

"You wouldn't."

Kristen smirked, with a slight of evil on her face.

"Oh....I would."

"Damnit..." Justin mumbled under his breath.

"Ahh...blackmail."  Kristen held her hands in the air, cracking her knuckles before setting them on top of her stomach. "Gotta love it."

"You have blackmail on everyone, don't you?"

Kristen smiled, examining the paint on her nails.

"Not my fault on that one; that is allll your guys fault."

Justin groaned, moving his body out from underneath her, causing her head to flop onto the bed.

"What the hell."

Justin smiled innocently as he rolled off the bed.

"I'm hungry."

Kristen sat up, rubbing the back of her neck and looked at him as if he had two heads.

"We had pizza like, over an hour ago."

"So?  I'm a growing boy!"

Kristen stood up, padding his stomach than walked out of her room.

"Calm down Pinocchio, look in the cabinets and fridge to find something."

Justin brushed passed her and into the kitchen and started looking around in the fridge.  Kristen eyed his suspiciously, as she plopped onto the couch, pulling her legs up underneath her.

"I swear, you and Joey eat all of Brittney's and I food."

Justin smiled, plopping next to her on the couch shoving chips in his mouth, dropping the bag on his lap.  Kristen rubbed the top of Justin's head with her hand.

"When you shaving this disaster off?"

Justin swatted her hands away than ran his hands over the top of his head as he tried to control the fro.

"Don't touch."  Justin whined, trying to fix his curls.  Kristen rolled her eyes, slightly kicking him with a smirk on her lips.

"Curl number fifty is out of place, you might want to fix that."

"Fuck you."  Justin slightly shoved her

"You wish." Kristen slightly shoved back.  Justin watched her carefully as he placed the bag of chips back on her lap and placing another chip in his mouth, his eyes not leaving her face.

"What?  You think I'm going to steal a chip or something?"

"Yes."

"My chips anyways idiot."

"Whatever." Justin mumbled, his mouth full of crunched up chips.  Kristen crinkled up her face with a disgusting look.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, that's sick."

Justin smiled widely before swallowing the food that was in his mouth.  Kristen shook her head, smiling as she licked her lips, tasting the cheery Chap Stick that she applied minutes before.

"Excited to see your sisters?"

Kristen turned on the TV and flipping through some channels.

"Of course.  I always am."

"Do they uhh..know..?"

Kristen looked at Justin out of the corner of her eye before giving her attention back to the TV.

"Know what?"

"The whole uh..um.." Justin rubbed the back of his head as he looked down at the floor.  "The um...whole JC thing and what happen?"

Kristen swallowed slowly, nodding her head as she chewed on her bottom lip.

"Uh huh."

"And...?"

"And what Jus?"  Kristen looked at Justin briefly as she changed the channel on the TV again.  "If you're asking how they reaction, they flipped; they were in shocked; they didn't want to believe it; they threaten to come down and kick his ass; Gene threaten to kill him."

"Damn."  Justin whistled softly.  "You could speak any faster?"  He chuckled.  "You just spoke all that in like five seconds."

"At lest it doesn't take me five minutes to spit out ‘the um whole uh like the whole JC thing'" Kristen mocked him, smirking.  Justin shook his head laughing as he continued to eat the bag of chips on his lap.

"Chris is right."

"About what?"

"That mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble someday."

Kristen smiled brightly as she tossed the TV remote on the coffee table in front of her.

"Yeah and getting any crap on this couch from the chips is going to get your ass in trouble."

Justin laughed as she shifted around on the couch.

"Yeah yeah yeah don't worry I wont."

"Good."

"Got everything packed?"

"What are you, my dad?"

Justin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Some girls call me daddy."

Kristen burst out laughing.

"You wish!" She choked out.

Justin elbowed her in the side as he laughed along with her.

"I don't have to wish baby."

"Riiigghhtt.  Keep dreaming...glitter dancing boy."

Justin jaw dropped as he instantly stopped laughing and looked at her.

"Bitch."

Kristen smiled, stretching her arms over her head before resting them alone the back of the couch.

"And you love it baby, and you love it."

Chapter 38 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Kristen looked around the backyard of her sisters' house as she put on her sunglasses.  Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her youngest nephew, D.J, bouncing the basketball with both of his hands.

"You bounce the ball with one hand you silly-willy."

"I know Aunty, but its more funnier this way!"

"More fun."  She corrected him.

"Huh?"  D.J held the ball in his hand as he looked at her confused.

"Its more fun, not more funnier."

"Ohh..."  D.J looked down to the ground than backed up at Kristen.  "Got it!"

Kristen laughed as he chased after the ball as it rolled out of his hands.

"Where is Bri?"

"On the computer." D.J huffed, making his way back towards the hoop with the basketball in his hands.

"Ahh, should of known....Mr. Ball got away from you huh?"

D.J grunted, hosting the basketball on his hip and placed his hand on his other hip.

"I'm not five Aunty, I'm eight!  He isn't Mr. Ball, it's a basketball!"

Kristen laughed, tossing her hands up in the air.

"Oh soorrrryyy."

"You're forgiven."

Kristen jaw dropped slightly as she shook her head in disbelief.  She covered her mouth with her hand to silence the giggles that were escaping from her mouth.

"Oh holy one, is it alright if I make a phone call?"

D.J nodded his head as he tossed the ball towards the hoop again.

"Uh huh."

"Why thank you for your permission."

Kristen raised her legs up to rest her feet on top of the wooden bench in front of her as she leaned back into the chair, her cell resting against her head as it rang.

"Hello?"

Kristen cringed over hearing the groggy voice over the phone.

"Did I wake you, sicky?"

"No no."  Brittney cleared her throat after coughing.  "I've been up for a bit."

"How you feeling?"

"A little bit better."

"Well it's the flu; it never lasts for a short period of time."

"I knowww."  Brittney whined.  "But I got it three days ago; the day after you left.  I know I wouldn't be better by now, but still not feeling this."

"Still throwing up?"

"Not as much."

"Well."  Kristen closed her eyes as she relaxed against the chair.  "That is an improvement."

"Yeah..."  Brittney sighed as she rolled onto her side.  "Still fever though, but has gone down."

"That's good...So minus all that how is everything?"

"Boring...Come home now."

Kristen laughed.

"I come home tomorrow silly."

"No; now.  It has been the worst four days of my life.  You are never aloud to leave me again.  I think I have been driving Lance insane."

"I've missed you too, bunches.  I promise I won't leave you for days ever again.  I can't deal it myself either."

"Good, Because I don't think I can do this you in whole different state miles away thing again."

"Me either....O yeah sooo I dyed my hair."

"Ouuuu!! What color!?" Brittney said excited.

"Like...dark dark dark brown, almost black..like soft black?  Hmm. OH!  Remember the color my hair was like last year around Christmas?"

"Hmm.."  Brittney looked up at the ceiling as she racked her brain. "I'm thinking...thinking..OH!  Yes yes I remember!  Ohhh that's my favorite color you have done."

"And I cut it."

"Ohhh how does it look now?"

"Chopyish, layers, a little past my shoulders."

"Like what you did to it two years ago?"

"Um..Acutally yeah just about the same.  Forgot about that one."

"Saweeettt." Brittney looked up when she heard the front door closed and smiled when she saw Lance walking into the room.  "Doing a whole new look?"

"Yeah.. new life, new look ya know?"

"Mhmm.." Brittney responded as she watched Lance walking over to her, placed a soft kiss on her forehead, and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Kristen?" Lance mouthed.

Brittney nodded her head and moved over a bit on the couch for Lance to sit down.

"I can't wait to see it.  I can picture it right now and I know it looks hot."

"Lance home?"

"Mmhmm.  He had some meetings with his company and all that."

"Let me talk to him."

Brittney gently handed Lance the phone.

"She wants to talk to you."

Lance smiled, placing the phone against his ear as he rested his other hand on Brittney's stomach, softly rubbing it.

"Hello munchkin; how are you?"

"Doing alright spiky.  Just hanging outside and thought I'd check up on the sick one."

Lance looked down at Brittney and gave her a soft smile.

"Yeah, the sick one is doing a bit better."  Lance leaned over resting the back of his hand against Brittney's forehead and sighed softly.

"Still has a fever but it feels like it has gone down a little."

"That's what she told me."  Kristen looked over to her side watching D.J shoot the basketball towards the hoop and watched it bounce off the rim.  "I miss you guys."

Lance rubbed Brittney's cheek gently with his thumb.

"We miss you too munchkin.  It really isn't the same without you here.  That and Brittney is going insane, damn."

Kristen laughed, crossing her ankles.

"That is what she told me; and it's the same on this side also."

"Well Brittney is giving me a look, seeming she wants to keep talking to you so I should give her back the phone.  See you in a couple of day's hun, take care."

"You too spiky, love ya."

"Love you too sweets."

Lance leaned over and kissed Brittney's cheek as he handed her back the phone.

"I'm going to make you some soup alright baby?" Lance pointed towards the kitchen.  Brittney nodded her head as she rolled to her side, laying he cell under her ear.

"Are you sureee I can't pick you up from the airport when you get home tomorrow night?"

"I do not you behind the wheel when you are sick."  Kristen ordered.  "You are staying on that couch and bed till you are better."  Kristen cranked her head to the side to side as she cracked her neck.  "And anyways, you know as well as I do that Lance wouldn't let you either."

"But but butttt."

"No buts."

"Fineee."

"Good.  Now, I am going to let you go and I want you to eat that soup Lance is making you and to rest so you get better a-s-a-p got it?"

"Yesss.  I can't wait till your home bestie; I've missed you like crazy."

"I can't wait either, I have missed you like crazy also."

"Love you."

"Love you too Britt, bye."

"Bye."

Kristen shut her phone and rested it on her leg as she looked up towards the sky before dialing another number.

"Cupcake!"

Kristen rolled her eyes laughing.

"Hello to you too Jell-O cup."

"J-e-l-l-oooo it's allivveee!"

"Oh my god Joey, never do that again."

Joey chuckled.

"How is it up in Chi-town?  Getting wasted?  Partying it up?  Hitting up the clubs?"

"Joey not everyone parties as much as you do."

Joey let out a snort.

"Okay okay I have partied it up with my sisters hitting up a bar."  Kristen confessed with a sigh.

"That's my girl!  What else have you done?  How are you doing?"

"Hanged with family, went to a White Sox game, we visited my Grandparents graves, just chilled enjoying the time off and away from everything."

"You didn't answer one of my questions, how are you doing?"

Kristen sighed, leaning back in her chair.

"Alright I guess, but this is just wanted I needed.  Time away, colleting myself, relax and stress free."

"You don't miss us?!" Joey pouted.

"Ahem Mr. Interrupter, I wasn't done; yes I miss you guys like crazy.  Coming from seeing your ass's everyday to this is just oh to much."  Kristen joked.  "What have you been doing on your break?"

"Sleeping, partying, ya' know how I roll baby."

"Sadly, I do."  Kristen said, shaking her head.

"I'm glad you are having a good time up there with your sisters and all that.  You really needed this time away, you sound a little bit more cheerful."

"Aunty Aunty Aunty!"

Kristen looked over the railing to see her youngest nephew, D.J, standing in front of her jumping up at down.

"Hold on a sec Joe," Kristen moved her cell away from her ear.  "Yeah Dalt?"

"I wanna go swimming with you! Please Please Pleasseee!"

Kristen nodded her head with a smile.

"Go change in your suit and I'll head in and change myself."

"Yayyy!"  D.J exclaimed, running up the desk steps and hurried into the house.  Kristen laughed, holding her cell back against her ear again.

"Sorry about that, hey can I call you back later or something?  My nephew wants me to go swimming with him."

"It's all good.  You're coming home soon right?"

"Yep I'll be home soon don't worry.  Love ya Joe."

"Love ya too cupcake.  Bye."

"Bye Jell-O."

Kristen flipped her cell closed and stood up and made her way into the house.  Kristen looked around her oldest sisters' house as she made her way towards the room she was saying it.  Joey is right.  Kristen said to herself as she stretched her arms over her head.  I really did need this getaway.

 

****

 

"So how is she doing?"  Lance asked as he sat down next to Brittney on the couch and handed her the bowl of soup he made her.

"Alright; she got her hair done."

"Like how?"

Brittney blew softly over her soap to cool it down.

"She dyed it and got it cut.  I can't wait to see it."

"Ahhh."  Lance sat back on the couch, draping his arm along the back of it.  "That is what you were talking about when I got home."

Brittney nodded as she took a small spoonful of the soup.

"She is sounding better....if you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean."  Brittney swallowed the small amount of soup in her mouth.  "She sounds...I dunno something I haven't heard in her voice since the whole break up with JC."  Brittney took a couple more spoonfuls of the soup before setting the bowl on the table and leaned against Lance as he wrapped his arm around her.

"How you feeling baby?"

Brittney closed her eyes as she snugged close to him.

"A little bit better, not really nausea anymore."

"Good."  Lance kissed the top of her head. "Let's hope you can keep this soap down, you need something in your body."

"How was the meeting?"

Lance picked up the blanket and wrapped it around her as he spoke.
"Went fine, paper work got done, phone calls made, papers signed, things got worked out, plans set, and everything that needed to get done was done."

Brittney nodded her head, wrapping both of her arms around his middle as he rubbed her shoulder.  Lance frowned when he felt all the knots in her shoulder.

"Hunny you're all up in knots."

"I know...my whole body is sore and what not."

Lance sat up straight against the back of the couch and spread his legs.

"Sit." Lance patted the couch between his legs.  Lance held onto her arms as she moved herself between his legs.  Lance placed his hands on her shoulders and gently massaged them.  "Jesus babe...Damn..." Lance said under his breath as he kept massaging her shoulders.  "How long has this been bothering you?"

"Since I've been sick...It's the flu Lance, everything hurts when you have the flu."

"I know but," Lance kept working on getting the knots out of her shoulders.  "You should have told me; I wouldn't of let it get this bad."

"Ahh..yeahh.."  Brittney tilted her head to the side.  "While my head in the bucket hacking up my insides I should of told you how sore my whole body was.  I'll keep that in mind next time."

Lance rolled his eyes as he rubbed the back of her neck.

"Smartass."

"Do you think they are going to get back together?"

"Who?"

"Kristen and JC."

Lance hands stopped and ran his arms down her arms until they rested on her thighs.

"I dunno darling, I don't know."

"I hope they do."

Lance wrapped his arms around her and leaned her back against him.

"I thought you hated Jace?"

"Oh, don't get me wrong."  Brittney rested her hands on top of his as she leaned her head against his shoulder.  "I do, oh boy don't I, but I mean...They are just to perfect for each other its so scary.  I mean I thought that Kristen would never get married, until her and JC got together."

Lanced looked at her.  "Really?"  He questioned.

Brittney shifted her eyes towards him.

"Um heelllooooo; I never thought a guy could tie that crazy girl down.  She is so stubborn to let people help her with anything; she speaks what is on her mind half the time; that mouth of hers..."

Lance chuckled, causing Brittney to stop talking and look at him.

"Sounds so much like someone else that I know."

Brittney rolled her eyes as she playfully elbowed him in the stomach.

"Ass."

Lance smiled as he kissed the side of Brittney's head before relaxing into the couch.

"Did Chris visit you while I was gone?"

"Mhm.  He brought me soup also.  He was over for about an hour and half till he said I had to go take a nap."

Lance softly rocked her side to side as he hummed against her ear.

"That's good.  Justin I think said is coming over tonight with Joey I believe."  Lance slid his arm under Brittney's legs and placed her on his lap, turning her sideways, his arms wrapped around her having her back leaning against one of his arms.  Brittney laid her head back against his shoulder as she got comfortable.

"Better?"

Brittney nodded, closing her eyes.

"Much...thanks."

"Mhmm."  Lance laid his head on top of hers as he rocked softly side to side, humming.

"Lance?"

"Mm?"

"Can you sing to me?"

Lance smiled and kissed her head.

"Mhm, anything particular?"

"Garth Brooks."

"Ahh the joys of dating a southern girl."  Lance laughed.  "Any particular song?"

Brittney shook her head.

"Hmmm...."  Lance hummed, thinking of a song to sing.  Lance lifted up his legs and rested them against the small table in front of them as he leaned down the couch a little.  Lance smirked as he thought of her perfect song.

"She's sun and rain, she's fire and ice.  A little crazy but it's nice, and when she gets mad, you best leave her alone 'cause she'll rage just like a river; then she'll beg you to forgive her.  She's every woman that I've ever known."  Lance sang in his deep bass voice.

Brittney poked his arm with her index finger.

"Are you trying to tell me something?"

"What? Of course not."  Lance said sarcastically, chuckling.

"Uh huh..."

"Every time I hear that song I think of you."

"Uh huh."

"I swear, he must have met you before he wrote that song."  Lance smirked.

"Right."  Brittney snuggled closer to him.  "Keep singing."

"Yes ma'am."  Lance poked her side softly as he cleared his throat and began singing the rest of the song.

"She's so New York and then L.A. and every town along the way.  She's every place that I've never been.  She's makin love on rainy nights, she's a stroll through Christmas lights and she's everything I want to do again.  It needs no explanation 'cause it all makes perfect sense; for when it comes down to temptation, she's on both sides of the fence."

Lance looked down at Brittney's face as he continued to sing to her.

"She's anything but typical, she's so unpredictable.  Oh but even at her worst she ain't that bad.  She's as real as real can be; and she's every fantasy.  Lord she's every lover that I've ever had and she's every lover that I've never had."

Lance smiled, seeing her asleep in his arms.  He carefully leaned her back, laying her on the couch and covered her up with the blanket.  He brushed her hair off her forehead as he leaned down and placed a kiss against her warm skin.

"Sweet dreams."  Lance whispered as he picked up the empty bowl and walked into the kitchen.

Chapter 39 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Kristen dropped her bags as she engulfed Tom in a hug.

"Krissy! Oh my god I am so glad you are back! I've miss you and OH MY GOD girlfriend your hair!"

Tom placed his hands on her shoulder, holding her out in arms length as he looked over her hair.

Kristen laughed, running her hand threw her hair.

"Like it?"

"Like it?! Girlfriend I LOVE it!  The color looks hot, the cut looks hot, and it goes well with your wavy hair."  Tom flipping her hair around in his fingers.  "It looks hhooottt!  Love it love it love ittt!"

Kristen laughed as she picked up her duffle bag and tossed it in his trunk.

"Damn whenever I need an ego booster I'm coming to you."  Tom laughed as he get into the driver side as Kristen slid into the passenger side in the car.  "Do you talk to the press that way?"

"Pshh, girl."  Tom looked around his shoulder as he pulled out and made his way out of the airport.  "No one makes me that much excited as you to."

"Oh Tom," Kristen placed her hand on his leg.  "I didn't think you thought of me that way."  Kristen dramatically gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.  "What would Richard say?!"

Tom laughed, looking into the review mirror as he turned to get onto I-4.

"You know I don't, I'm professional at work.  You just let the gay side out of me."

"I'm pretty good at that.

"I'm glad your back."  Tom said as he patted her leg.

"I feel so loved."  Kristen said as she looked out the window.  "Everyone has been missing me like crazy and I've been gone for only five days.  I'm afraid to know how everyone will be once I die."

"Don't say that!  I don't want to think about that!"

Kristen rolled her eyes, laughing.

"So how is work?"

Tom sighed, turning the steering wheel as he changed lanes.

"To much work."  Tom whined as he looked over at Kristen.  "Seriously, people never stop calling about rumors and shit that is made up."

"You love it and you know it."

Tom chuckled as they drove onto the exit ramp.

"You got me.  You know how I am with gossip, its love.  So what are we doing?  You want me to drop you off at your place or..?"

Kristen shook her head.

"Nah take me to the office.  Johnny is in right?"

Tom nodded and dropped both of his hands onto his lap as they sat at a red light.

"Yep.  He will be all day. Oh!" Tom exclaimed as he placed his hand on Kristen's upper arm.  "I have to tell you about the girl who is doing Brittney's job while she is out sick.  Oh dear lord hunny, JC as came in a couple of times and that girl keeps hitting on him!  I just want to go up to her and be like oh hunny back off nuh uh, he is not interested in you."  Tom put his hand back on the wheel after the light turn green.  "I mean seriously, she just doesn't get the hint.  Not only that, but oh man she sucks.  We can't wait until Brittney gets better so she can come back.  Everything is so backed up."

"Brittney will love to hear that, I'll make sure I tell her."

Tom nodded his head as he drove them into the parking lot, parked his car and turned off his car.  Tom cleared his throat while opening up his car door.  Kristen got out and gave Tom a look.

"What?  Time to get into professional mode."

Kristen burst out laughing, tossing her purse onto her shoulder and walked with him towards the front of the building.

"You are an idiot."

"And you are mean."  Tom said while he held open the door for her.  Kristen walked past him with a smile on her face.  Tom linked arm with hers as they made their way towards the elevator and up the floors.

"You start work on Monday?"

"So far that I know of."  Kristen started saying as they walked off the elevator.  "That's why I want to come in and talk to Johnny."

"Welcome to...Oh hi Tom."

Kristen turned to look over at the redhead that was sitting behind the desk across from Johnny's office.

"Hello Linda."  Tom gave Kristen a quick glance before looking at Linda.
"Johnny is in right?"

Linda nodded her head.

"Yes.  I believe he just got off the phone, and you are?" Linda asked looking at Kristen.

"Kristen.  I work here."

"Her office is over there."  Tom pointed to the room across from hers.  "She just came back from a mini vaca."

"Ohhhh, Kristen...I remember hearing about you."

"Uh huh, anyways; nice meeting you, I just need to ask Johnny a question before I head back to my apartment."

Tom tugged on her arm as they walked over towards Johnny's office.

"I told you."  Tom whispered in her ear.

"You were right."

"Always doll."  Tom gave Kristen a kiss on the cheek.  "I get done with work in about three hours."

"I'll see you than in your office."

"See you than."  Tom said as he walked down the hallway towards his office.  Kristen took a step closer to Johnny's door and knocked.

"Come in."

Kristen slowly opened the door and walked in, closing it behind her.  Johnny looked up from his computer and smiled.

"Kristen!  You're back."  Johnny stood up and gave her a hug.  "So nice to see you, wasn't expecting to see you till next week."

"I know."  Kristen sat down in the chair across his desk.  "But Tom picked me up and I thought I'd come by, check out my office, talk with ya, blablabla all that good stuff."

"Ahh."  Johnny leaned back in his chair.  "How was Chicago?"

"Good.  It was just what I needed."

"That's good.  You look better.  I like what you did with your hair."

"Thanks."  Kristen set her purse on her lap.  "So you want me to come in on Monday?"

Johnny nodded his head.  "Please.  We have a couple of projects just waiting for you to get your hands on."

"You just want me to do them so you don't."

"Well..if you want to put it in that why..." Johnny paused, both him and Kristen looking towards the door as they could hear loud commotion in the hallway.  "Lock the door."

Kristen turned and looked at Johnny.

"Um what?"

Johnny laughed as he looked over at his computer.

"That is Chris and Joey messing around in the hallway which means they will be coming here.  They have been bugging me all afternoon.  Lock it."

Kristen got up and locked the door just in time as a loud smack noise was hear, following another smack noise.  Johnny and Kristy exchanged glances before Kristen unlocked the door to find Joey bend over and Chris standing in front of him, rubbing his forehead.

"Johnny what the hell, since when do you lock the..."  Chris looked up and stopped talking when he saw Kristen standing there.

"MINI ME!"  Chris attacked her with a hug, both of them stumbling a couple steps back.  "YOU'RE BACK!...and oh my god; Joey!  She cut and dyed her hair!"

Kristen laughed, pushing Chris off of her.
"Yes, I am back.  I just got to the building fifteen minutes ago and yes I cut and dyed my hair.  New life, new look."

"Looks hot."

"Cupcake!"  Joey yelled as he hugged Kristen, picking her of the ground and spinning them in a circle.  Joey kissed her forehead and set her on the ground.

"You didn't tell us when today you were coming in!  We could have gotten you from the airport.  How did you get here? ...Ooo."  Joey turned her around in a circle as he looked at her hair.  "I agree with Chris..hot hot hot."  Joey wiggled his eyebrows.

"Thank you both and Tom picked me up from the airport."  Kristen replied, poking Chris in the forehead.  "Nice red mark."

Chris winced and rubbed his forehead.  "Man Johnny really since when the hell do you lock the door?  I totally ran into it and the damn Bear behind me ran into me."

"Why were you running down the hallway and coming to my office for the first place?"

Joey and Chris both shrugged as they looked at each other.

"Just to visit."

"You have visited me five times in the past two hours.  Get out, minus Kristen; she can stay if she wants."

"Nooo."  Joey grabbed Kristen by the hand and tugged on it gently as he made his way out the door.  "She is coming with us."

Kristen laughed, grabbing her purse as Chris stood behind her and pushed her out the door.

"See you Monday Johnny."

Johnny nodded his head turning back towards his computer.

"Well well well, isn't it the munchkin."

Kristen quickly turned around when she heard the bass voice.

"Well well well isn't it spikey."

Lance embraced her in a tight hug as he lifted her off the ground.

"Glad your back.  Brittney is driving me insane."

"What."  Kristen looked up at him, crossing her arms.  "You didn't miss me?"

"Nah he didn't." Chris joked.  Lance rolled his eyes and smacked Chris across the back of his head.

"Yes I did, how could I not? In addition, might I add, love the hair.  Brittney did her best to explain it to me but...ya know."

"Yeah, you're a guy."

"Really looks good; looks like you."

"How would it not look like her?  Hello, she didn't have surgery or anything."

Lance rolled his eyes as he sighed.

"Nevermind Joey, your brain wouldn't be able to understand." Lance looked back over at Kristen.  "Hey I was just heading home for lunch to check up on Brittney, want to come and surprise her?"

"Oh my god yes yes yes!"

"You two have fun.  We are going to go annoy some others around for a bit.  We are doing something this weekend."  Chris pointed his finger at Kristen.

Kristen nodded, giving both Joey and Chris a hug.

"Yes we will.  You two have fun."

"We will."  Joey winked.

"Oh boy.." Kristen turned around and walked side by side to Lance as they walked.

"How was your flight?"

"God.."  Kristen groaned as they stepped into the elevator.  "I hate being on planes period, and being ALONE on the plane, without friends or family, its even worse.  I had no one to grab onto or anything.  I think the old guy next to me really didn't like her."

Lance laughed, leaning his side against the wall of the elevator.

"I can just picture it right now."

Kristen playfully pushed Lance as she walked out of the elevator.
"Ha-Ha."  She said dryly.  "So what we doing for lunch."

Lance shrugged, opening the door for the both of them.

"What are you in the mood for?"

Kristen linked her arm with Lance's as they walked towards his car.

"Subway."

"Why do I bother asking?"

Kristen shrugged getting into Lance's car.

"Good question...mmm Subway and Brittney...here I come!"

 

***

 

Lance picked up the subway bags while Kristen hurried out of his car and into the house.  Brittney rolled onto her back, laying on the couch, when she heard the door to get into the garage open.

"Hey sweetie...How was your day at..."  Brittney's mouth dropped as Kristen came running into the room, dropped her bag on the chair and dove onto of Brittney.

"Your home! Oh my god!"  Brittney squealed as they hugged.  Lance chuckled as he set the Subway bags on the table.

"I've missed you soo much!"

"I've missed you more."  Brittney exclaimed.  Kristen sat down on the edge of the couch.

"How you feeling?"

"Better.  I'll be going back into work on Monday."

"You sure?"  Lance said while he walked around the table towards them.  "I don't want you to push yourself to work when you are not one hundred percent better."

"Awww."  Kristen gushed.  "Lance is being all protective and everything."

Kristen got up and sat down on the floor on the other side of the table so she could see Brittney.
"Why am I not surprise you have having Subway for lunch?"  Brittney said as she sat up on the couch.  Kristen smiled brightly as she pulled her sub and soup out of the bag.

"Oh god."  Brittney chuckled.  "Broccoli and cheese soup?  And for the sub...ham, cheese, mustard and pickles?"

"You know it!"

Lance leaned over, took the medicine off the table, and handed it to Brittney.

"Take."

Brittney sighed before giving Kristen a dirty look from her snickering.  She took the pill and quickly grabbed the bottle of water, taking a sip to get rid of the disgusting taste in her mouth.  Kristen and Lance both took a bite of each of their subs.

"I love your hair Kristen.  It fits you oh so well and looks damn sexy."

Kristen nodded her head as she swallowed the food that was in her mouth before speaking.

"Thank you.  I love it."

"I want to do something with my hair."

"Why?  I love it the way it is."  Lance kissed Brittney's cheek.

"Aww..Suck up."  Kristen teased as she continued to eat her lunch.  "So Brittney, did you move any of your stuff in?"

"Nuh uh."  Brittney shook her head.  "We got..Maybe three boxes?"  Brittney looked over at Lance.  Lance nodded his head as Brittney continued.  "Because than I got sick and Lance made me stay here while I was sick so someone would be taking care of me."

"Oh!  Speaking of you being sick, so Tom told me about the chick that is taking over for you while you've been out sick and oh man, she is something else.  I guess she hits on JC all the time and I guess she sucks; Tom and Johnny can't wait till you get back."

"Are you serious?"

"That is what Tom told me."

"Stupid bitch....I bet you now I'll have to redo everything she did because she screwed it all up.  Wooohoo, double work load."  Brittney said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Ouu speaking of work, have you seen Nelly's new video?  Hot damn!"

Lance quickly tossed his hands up in the air.
"Whoa wait a minute, what dose that have to do with work?"

Kristen shrugged, taking another bite of her sub.

"I didn't know how to start it up so whatever."  Kristen swallowed the chewed up food and took a sip of her drink.  "Boys..." Kristen mumbled rolling her eyes.

"I heard that!"

Kristen smiled at Lance than turned to look at Brittney.
"Sooo?"

Brittney smirked, watching Lance roll his eyes.
"Uhh huuhh.  He can take that shit off anytime he wants."  Brittney leaned over and patted Lance's stomach.  "Like you baby mmm.  You can take your shirt off aannyyyytime.  Hell if you want to walk around the house naked, I won't stop you."

"Nice cover up."  Lance said with a small smirk on his lips as he took the last bite of his sub.

"It's not!  I'm speaking the truth!  Baby you are soo fiinneee."

"Lance you're hot and you know it.  You can walk around topless anytime I'm over, I wont mind at all."

Lance smiled, shaking his head, while picking up the trash on the table and walked into the kitchen to throw them away.  Kristen and Brittney both leaned over, watching Lance ass while he walked out of the room.
"Are you checking out my boyfriends' ass?"

Kristen turned her gaze over to Brittney.

"Yep."

Brittney laughed as she leaned over the couch a bit more, watching Lance picking up a napkin off the floor.  Brittney clicked her tongue before whistling.

"And you two ladies claim guys have raging hormones."

Kristen and Brittney leaned back as they laughed.

"How did you know we were both watching you leave?"

"I'm not deaf Brittney; I can hear you two perfectly fine.  Maybe whisper next time if you don't want me to know."

Brittney turned her head towards Lance, covering her mouth as she yawned, as he walked back into the room and picked his keys off the table.

"Well babe, I have to get back; my lunch break is over."  Lance walked over and kissed Brittney's forehead.  "And you better take a nap.  I saw you yawn couple seconds ago."

Kristen pushed herself up from the floor and hugged Brittney.
"I'll call you later and you better listen to Dr. Lance over there and sleep."

Brittney nodded her head, hugging Kristen back.  Kristen kissed Brittney on the cheek and picked up her purse from the table.

"Later B-Dawg."

"Later K-Dawg."  Brittney looked over the top of the couch.  "Bye sweetie."

"Bye baby."  Lance said, walking out into the garage with Kristen on his heels.  Kristen slid into the passenger seat, buckled her seatbelt and leaned her head back against the seat; closing her eyes.

"Tired?"

Kristen nodded her head, not bothering to open her eyes.

"You have no idea.  I had a morning flight that had a connecting flight in North Caroline and oh my god I got lost."

Lance bit his lip while trying his best to hold in his laughter.  Kristen opened one of her eyes and glared at him out of the corner of her eye.

"I hear you."

Lance turned his head and flashed a smile before looking back onto the road.

"So how did you get lost?"

Kristen rubbed her face with the palms of her hands, groaning.

"On my ticket it said I was at 10A right?  So I get there and it is a flight to New York so I go up to the front desk and they tell me the boarding area is changed and now at 2B.  Where the hell is Terminal B?  Good fucking question, the chick gave me confusing ass directions, so I'm wondering around the airport, ALONE, I ask this one guy for help AND HE ONLY SPEAKS SPANISH! HHEEELLOOO! Aren't you suppose to know English also to help us out?!  I mean seriously come fucking on."

Kristen leaned over the consol and smacked Lance across the arm as he burst out laughing.

"Shut up it wasn't funny I was soo stressed out; I thought I was going to miss my flight.  I was lost for a good thirty minutes!  Finally, I get some idiot that speaks English and gets me to the right gate.  So I get there, and there is no one sitting in the waiting area...yeah everyone is already fucking boarded.  I WAS the last one all because I got lost.  I just made it to my plane with five minutes to spare.  That was the worst experience of my life.  I am never flying alone again."

Lance kept laughing, soft clicking noise being heard from the car blinker before he switched lanes.  Kristen crossed her arms and looked straight ahead of her.

"I hate you Lance."

"Love you too munchkin."

"Asssssss."

Lance chuckled deeply picking up his arm and resting his elbow against the door.

"So how have you really been doing?"

"Good.  The trip to Chicago really was needed."

Lance eyed her out of the corner of his eyes, "You know what I'm talking about."  Lance looked back onto the road in front of him.

"Like I said before, good."

"Cut the bullshit Kristen."

Kristen turned her gazed out of the passenger window.

"First Brittney can read me like a book, Chris and Justin can read me like a book now you!?"

"Because we're good like that, now spill."

Kristen rested her head in her hand as she leaned against the door.

"I dunno Lance.  You all know how I feel about this."  Kristen took a deep breath and slowly let it out to calm her nerves.  "I mean..I still love him..but I dunno."

"You don't know about what?"

Lance stopped at the light and turned her side sideways to give her full attention.

"Like.. I dunno how to explain it but I still love him even after it all. I don't love John anymore.  I haven't for along time.  I mean hell he could get be killed and I wouldn't be upset, but if it happened to JC I would just like... I dunno, I would be so upset, like probably be depressed."

Lance nodded his head, glancing up occasionally to check to see if the light changed.

"You're rambling."

Kristen leaned her head against the window.

"And I hate you."

Lance winked before giving his attention back to the road.

"Go on."

Kristen whined, straitening her legs out straight in front of her and leaning back against the seat.

"You seriously bug me like a brother god damn."  Kristen rolled her eyes while Lance snickered. "He really hurt me Lance.  Not physically but mentally..."

"And your heart."  Lance added.  Kristen nodded her head.

"Yeah..and my heart...Every time I see him, my whole body freezes.  Not like the freeze it use to do whenever I saw him before and while we were together, but the freeze like...I'm scared."  Kristen turned her neck to look at Lance.  "We never thought he would do what he did, but he did.  What if it happens again?  He crushed me Lance...He promised he would never be like any of my ex's and...he broke it."

Lance moved his hand off the gearshift and squeezed her knee.

"Sweetie everything is still fresh in your mind; just wait."  Lance looked over at Kristen, catching her eyes.  "You know he is hurting also."

"He did it to himself Lance; I'm innocent in this whole thing."

"Oh I know."  Lance quickly said.  "You are innocent but I was just telling you that he is hurting also."

Kristen slowly nodded her head, her eyes looking down at the gearshift while she chewed on her bottom lip.  Lance cleared his throat after a couple of minutes.

"So Joey can't read you like a book?"

Kristen rolled her eyes with her hand running through her hair.

"I doubt he even knows how to read."

Lance leaned his forehead against the steeling wheels after pulling into his parking spot cracking up.

"Oh my god."  Lance croaked out as he leaned back in his seat.  "That was good."

Kristen let out a small laugh while getting out of the car and closing the door behind her.

"I try."

Lance held his arm out for Kristen to take.

"You know, we all know where your office is...You'll be getting a lot of visitors."

"I'll lock my door."

"Uh huh."  Lance replied as they made their way into the building.  "You and Brittney would be going back and forth to each other's desk you wouldn't even remember to lock it."

"Whatever."

Lance elbowed her in the side.

"You know it's true."

Kristen gently shoved him away as they walked down the hallways.

"Let's go see your room."

Lance grabbed her by the hand as he pulled her down the hallway and walked into her office.  Both of them stood there as they looked around her new office.

"Well.."  Lance said slowly as he explored the room with his eyes.  "It's.."

"Oh I know, so beautiful.  The bare walls, the desk, the chairs."  Kristen extended her arm out while she talked, her voice dripping with sarcasm.  "The sweet window, I mean oh man everyone wants their office to look like this."

"You're going to decorate it right?"

Kristen sharply turned her head as she gave a ‘duh' look to Lance.

"Um DUUHHH.  I'll be bringing in pictures and shit on Monday you dumbass."

Kristen looked around her office once more, resting her hands on her hips with a smile tugging on her lips.  My own office...  She ran her tongue along her bottom lip before she took it between her teeth.  Eat your heart out bitches..Kristen is here and is here to stay.

Chapter 40 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Kristen spun in her chair in circles until it slowly came to a stop.  She chewed on her bottom lip, tapping her pencil to the beat in her head till her eyes fell onto the picture of the five guys, the picture they gave her two weeks ago for a "welcoming gift".  Kristen rolled her eyes, sat back in her chair, and started to type away on her laptop.  She glanced up, still typing away, as her door opened.  After seeing whom it was, her eyes went back to her laptop screen.

"Yes Christopher?"

Chris sat down on the edge of her desk and leaned over.

"What are you doing?"

"Work and get your nasty ass off my desk."  Kristen shooed him off her desk.  Chris laughed and plopped down in the chair across from her.

"Paarrttyyy this weekend."  Chris sang.  Kristen gave him a quick glance before going back to her laptop.
"Mhm..and?"

"You're coming right?"

"Probably because I know you all will drag me to it."

"Shit yeah you will be."

Kristen stopped typing as she leaned back in her chair.

"What if I don't want to?"

Chris let out a snort as he placed his feet on the edge of her desk.

"Right.  You love parties; don't bullshit me."

Kristen leaned over the desk and pushed his feet off.

"This is my office, not yours.  Stop putting your nasty feet and ass up on my desk."

"You know you love my ass and feet."

"Um no, sorry popstar."  Kristen sat back in her chair.  "How is the recording going?"

Chris groaned, throwing his head back.

"Killll mmmeeee."

Kristen smirked.

"Give me a gun."

Chris popped his head up, giving her a dirty look.

"You're so mean."

She gave him a wink before going back to her laptop.

"So what song you guys working on right now?"

"Gone."

"Weren't you working on that song yesterday?"

"It takes more than one day to lay down a track dummy."

"Don't get your boxers in a twist."  Kristen teased as she kept working on her laptop.  "Why don't you go annoy Brittney?"

"Was going to, but Lance is there."  Chris rolled his eyes.  "Seriously, they live together and they still are like attached when we are at work."

"It's called love my dear."

"It's called making me sick; more like it."

"Oh hush.  I live with Richard and Tom and they are in love."

"Does that like, gross you out?"

Kristen shook her head as she traveled her eyes off the screen and towards Chris.

"No, not really, it's just love.  Gays and lesbians are humans too.  They work like everyone else, they pay taxes like everyone else, they are just like us, but just like the same sex."

"I know thhaattt."  Chris crosses his leg looking at Kristen.  "I agree, I was just, I dunno...I mean thought it might be weird living in that."

"Nah...Only that now its three of us fighting over the two bathrooms."

Chris left out a hardy laugh, pushing himself out of the chair.
"Well I will get out of your hair.  Thought I'd drop by for a bit before I go back to work."

"Alright hun I'll see you later.  Don't drive whoever is working with you guys insane alright?"

Chris looked over his shoulder, flashing a smile while he opened the door.

"Can't make a promise I don't think I can keep."

"Hey...Chris.."

Chris took a step out of her office before turning around.

"Yeah?"

"Love you."

"Love you too mini me."  Chris smiled.  "I'll call you later. Bye."

"Bye."

Kristen tapped her pencil against her desk to the beat of the song she started to hum before going back to her laptop.  She rested her elbow on her desk, setting her chin in the palm of her hand as she started reading the screen in front of her.  Kristen stopped humming, raising her eyebrows as she heard two bodies hustling into her room and the door being closed.  Kristen groaned out loud finding Brittney pinning Lance against the wall, kissing.

"This is my fucking office."  Kristen said, chucking a pen cap across the room at the couple.  "I mean seriously?  This is a habit you two are going to have to break."

Kristen rolled her eyes as Lance and Brittney's laughter filled her ears.  She carefully watched the two shuffle over to the chair, Lance sitting down first with Brittney on his lap.  Kristen sat back in her chair with her arms crossed across her chest as she gave them a look.

"What?"  Brittney said, trying to sound innocent.

"Oh don't try and sound innocent."  Kristen pointed her finger at the two.  "Seriously?  Can't you two find another office to romp in?  Why do you keep using mineeeee?"  Kristen whined.  Brittney and Lance exchanged glances to each other before giggling.  Kristen rolled her eyes as she crossed her legs.

"You know you love us."  Lance chirped in.

"I can't help it."  Brittney added.  "He just looked so hot...and your office is the closest."

"You two live together don't give me that; and it's just a t-shirt and jeans.  Come on it's an everyday look."

"Yeah, and he is hot everyday."

"She was up and gone before I was; and she looks damn hot too."  Lance added while wrapping his arms around Brittney's waist.

"God I wish you had your own office and not just a desk so you'd leave mine alone."  Kristen shook her head as she uncrossed her arms and went back to her laptop.

"Lance don't you have to go sing or something?"

"Did what I was supposed to do.  Jace and Justin are in the booth right now.  You should come down one time we are working and watch.  You'll enjoy it."

"My next open space I will."

Brittney leaned over to rest her elbow on Kristen's desk.

"You know what I think?"

Kristen looked up at Brittney.  "Hmm?"

"You have been working like crazy, you need to unwind and get drunk or something.  Last time you did was your birthday."

"Which was four days ago."  Kristen added while leaning back in her chair.  "Today is the twenty-fifth of August, so that means four days ago--."

Brittney held up her hand and quickly started talking over her.

"Bla bla bla, yada yada yada yeah four days ago was your birthday and we partied hard at your surprise party I knnoowww but come onnnn you've been working like crazy on this project.  Tom told me it's all you do back at your guys place."

"My job isn't like yours Brittney.  They have an event to perform in two weeks that I have to plan and make sure everything is perfect and that everything is set."

"Why don't you..nahh I think you just need to get laid and--"

"Get out," Kristen interrupted, shaking her head.  "The both of you...get...out."

Brittney and Lance laughed as they got up and made their way out the door.  Kristen rolled her eyes while Brittney giggled over Lance swatting her behind.

"Oh yeah, and Lance."  Kristen started; Lance turned around at the doorframe and looked back at Kristen.   Kristen pointed to her lips as she looked at him.  "Unless you are starting to become a tranny, you might want to get the gloss off your lips."

Lance mumbled under his breath while he rubbed his lips with the back of his hand as he walked out of her office, closing the door behind him.

"Oh my god."  Kristen grumbled as she flopped back against her chair, causing it to roll back slightly while she rubbed her temples with the tips of her fingers.  "Kill me now."

"Now now now, we wouldn't like that now would we?"

Kristen's head shot up to see Justin's head peeping through the door.

"Right now is not the fucking time Justin.  Out."

Justin's eyes widen a bit, surprised by her sudden outburst.  After standing straight up, he walked into her room and closed the door behind him.

"What part of the word ‘out' do you not understand?"

"Bad day?"  Justin said softly as he took a seat in the chair.  Kristen let out a loud sigh, smacking her arms against her desk as she laid her head on top of them.

"You have no fucking idea.  I'm stressed to the max and I can't get my damn work down because everyone keeps fucking coming in my room to annoy me or make out or something."

Justin snickered.  Kristen popped her head up, narrowing her eyes at him.  Justin stopped and slid down in the chair a bit.
"Sorry...Lance and Brittney made another visit I'm guessing."

Kristen rolled her eyes; Justin figuring out the answer.

"First it was Joey, than Chris, than Lance and Brittney...now its you."

Justin pushed himself out of the chair and walked behind Kristen's desk, shifting his body behind her chair she was sitting in and leaned over, rubbing her shoulders.

"Don't stop." Kristen mumbled against her arms.

"That's what every girl tells me."  Justin smirked.

"I would smack you.....but I'll wait till you're done because this feels good."

Justin laughed as he continued to work the knots in her shoulders.

"What is Johnny killing you with?"

"You're guys TV special."

"Ahh."  Justin responded, leaning over her shoulder as he looked at her laptop screen.  Justin concentrated over what he was reading as he continued to massage her shoulders.

"Do you have any sketches?"

Kristen nodded, pointing to the right of her with her head.  Justin moved his body over to sit on the armrest of her chair and pulled out the papers, and laid them out in front of him.

"Break my armrest; I'll break your neck."

Justin jaw dropped slightly, jerking his head to look down at her.

"Are you calling me fat?"

"Hmm..big boned."

Justin rolled his eyes, chuckling, while he leaned against her desk to look at the drawings.

"Did you draw these?"

"Palleaaseee."  Kristen lifted her head up a bit and rested her chin on her arms.  "You know me better than that...I can't even draw a stick person."

"True."  Justin nodded, running his hand over his shaved head.  "So that's where a set of lights are going to be?"  Justin pointed with his index finger.  Kristen shook her head.

"No that's where sparklers...fireworks, whatever the heck they are called, are supposed to come out."

"Sick."  Justin drawled out.  Justin sucked in his bottom lip between his teeth, chewing on it while he concentrated with his eyes over the paper in front of him.  Justin placed his finger over the drawing of a create-look-a-like on the corner.

"Hey what is this?"

"You guys come from that.  They have it from the ceiling and you five go in it before you start your song and it lowers you down while you are singing till it lands on the stage, than you guys open the side and walk onto the stage, still singing."

Justin's eyes lit up with excitement.

"You have got to be shitting me.  That's so fucking awesome!...Are you sure you're not the production or stage manager?"  Justin joked.

"I need to know this so I can get the estimates and let the place know what we need and shit and make sure the venue has the room and that we are able to pull it off so we can either figure out something else to do, or try and find a new place.  I plan the events and find places to do them at.  Tim Miller and Anthony Giordano tell me what they have planned; tell me their ideas and what they are looking for and I go at it."

Justin blinked a couple of times before looking back at the papers.

"Um...Yeah...Whatever you just said."

Kristen patted the top of Justin's head with a smile.
"Too much info for the baby huh?"

Justin pushed her arm away from his head, standing up.

"Hey I'm going to back to the recording booth before I get in trouble."

"You go do that."

Justin stuck his tongue out at her, looking over his shoulder.

"Whatever sissy.  Hope you have a better day."

"Hey broho, can you ask Brittney to get me some coffee?"

Justin stopped in his tracks and looked at her while opening the door.

"What do I look like to you?  Your slave?"

Kristen smiled, making Justin groan.

"Damn you and that smile.  Fiiinnneee I'll ask Brittney."  Justin pointed his finger at her.  "That smile should be illegal."

"Loovee youuuu."  She drawled out.  Justin shook his head, mumbling "yeah yeah yeah you too." as he closed the door behind him.  Justin looked down the hallway while walking over to Brittney's desk.

"Hey B."

Brittney looked up from her computer.

"Hey Just, on break?"

Justin shrugged his shoulders while he leaned on the counter turning his head to look at her computer screen.

"Kind of.  Anyways munchkin wanted me to ask you if you can bring her coffee."

"Whatttt.  I'm not her assistant, I'm Johnny's secretary."

"Do you trust her to work the coffee machine?"

Brittney laughed, standing up, running her hands down the sides of her skirt.

"No, knowing her she'd break it.  I'll soooo get her coffee knowing its not going to break under her hands."

Justin turned around and waiting till Brittney made her walk around and walked with her.

"Busy day?"

"Eh, fifty/fifty."  Brittney replied, pushing open the door.  "Not as busy as yesterday thank god."

Justin picked up a cup and handed it to Brittney.  Brittney gave him a look before having the mug that was in her hand.

"Um hellooo, didn't you see me take this mug off my desk?  It's Kristen's mug."

Justin threw his hands up in the air dramatically.

"Oh like I know everything that goes on up here.  Soorrryyy."

Brittney laughed, pouring coffee in the mug.

"You should, so how is the recording going.

Justin cocked his hip out, leaning against the counter watching Brittney pull the cream out of the fridge.

"Alright I guess.  Tiring....We got two of the tracks down and working on the third one right now."

"Which one you working on now?"

"Gone."  Justin leaned his arm on the counter.  "I laid down the part they wanted me to get done today, so did Lance.  Right now they are working on Jace and maybe Chris."

Brittney picked up a spoon, put a spoonful of sugar in the mug, and started mixing it.

"Do you think our plan to try and get JC and Kristen together will work?"

Justin shrugged his shoulders while he pushed himself away from the counter with his hip.

"Hopefully.  I know he misses her I mean..you know the song, ‘Gone' right?"

Brittney nodded her head.

"Yeah Lance showed me the lyrics."

Justin held open the door for her to walk out.

"He is kind of like, nailing his parts because he is singing it with emotion.  You know he is thinking about Kristen and how she is gone....You can hear it in his voice and see it on his face; it is just...filled with emotion and hurt.  I dunno if I should be happy, because means it won't take as long to get his part down which is fucking great and won't be a huge pain in the ass, or be sad because I know its killing him inside, ya know?"

Brittney nodded her head, stiffing a yawn.  Justin leaned over the counter around Brittney's desk, grabbed a mint, and tossed it in his mouth.

"I mean go on ahead, help yourself out to anything that is mine Justin."

Justin kissed her forehead and flashed a smile.

"If you say so...he-he...I better gets going before I get in trouble.  Peace B."

Brittney rolled her eyes walking towards Kristen's office.

"Peace J."

 

 

***

 

Kristen dropped her purse and keys onto the counter while kicking off her shoes.

"Kill me."  She whined.  Tom's head popped out from behind the wall by the kitchen.

"Rough day?"

Kristen dragged her body to the kitchen and plopped herself in a chair while Tom worked his way around the kitchen.

"You have no idea.  I mean seriously, are these people trying to make me commit suicide?"

Tom chuckled.

"I get those days...Water?"  Tom tilted his head towards the fridge.

"Please."

Tom nodded his head, opening the fridge and picking up a water bottle and handed it to her while he continued talking.

"Some of the things people print is just ridicules it amazes me."  Tom looked over his shoulder with a smirk on his face.  "My favorite one will always be the one that said that you were pregnant with JC's baby."

"Oh my god."  Kristen groaned, leaned forward and putting her forehead against the table.  "All because when we were in Ohio I was wearing a baggy shirt...Oh yeah that means I'm pregnant."

Tom laughed while he took a bite of his apple.

"Where is Richard?"

Tom held up a finger as he finished chewing what was in his mouth and swallowed it.

"Business trip."  Tom tossed the core of his apple in the garbage.  "So it's just us for two days doll."

Kristen pushed her chair back and stood up.
"Alright...Well I'm going to go take a bath o mann sounds soo damn gooodddd."  Kristen said, walking towards the bathroom.  "Hold my calls."

Kristen bumped her hip against the bathroom close to close it.  Kristen turned on the water in the tub and looked around in the cabinet under the sink.  She smiled in victory when she finally found what she was looking for, bubbles.  Kristen hummed, pouring a bit of the bubbles in the running of the water and stood up.  She quickly discarded her clothes and pulled her hair up in a ponytail before slowly lowering herself in the warm, bubble covered water.  After turning off the water, she leaned her back against the edge and laid her head back.

"Ahh.."  She whispered, closing her eyes, her muscles relaxing sliding a bit down under the water until it was just beneath her chin.  "Now this is life..."

 

***

Kristen walked into her office the next day after her meeting with Johnny, humming out loud.  She set the stack of folders on her desk before she sat back down and taking her shoes off, sliding them under her desk.

"Cupcake!" Joey sang, bouncing into her room with Chris not far behind him.

"Do you all stalk me or something and know right when I come in my room or something?."

"Guess what guess what!"  Chris said excitedly, ignoring the annoyance in Kristen's voice and the glare she was giving them.  Kristen opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by Joey.

"MTV wants to have cameras follow us all next week until the show!  They are going to come here, back scenes of us working and our new album and what we do and all the stuff that goes with before the big TV special we have.  How cool is that!"

"Really?"  Kristen asked, shocked.

Joey and Chris both nodded their heads in excitement.

"We had to tell you right away so Joey and I snuck out of the recording room and ran here to tell you."

"Yeah, we better go."  Joey added as he made his way towards the door.

"Later guys."

"Later munchkin!"  They both said, walking out of the room.  Kristen shook her head while a smile across her lips as she went back to work on her laptop.  Kristen looked up towards her a door a couple minutes later when she heard a knock.

"Come in."

Brittney popped her head in.

"Hey I'm going on my break, do you need me to get you anything because I'm heading out for some errands to run."

"Starbucks?"

Brittney smiled and nodded her head.

"You got it.  Hot or cold?"

"Cold."

"Alright I'll bring you a drink back."

"Thanks Britt."

"Anytime."  Brittney smiled and closed the door.  Kristen brought her thumb to her mouth and started to chew slowly on her thumbnail as her eyes scanned over the document that was in front of her on the screen.  Her other hand smoothed down to the small arrow on the corner of her screen, tapping it a couple of times, to see the rest of the document.

 

Kristen rubbed her eyes and looked over at the clock, seeing that twenty minutes have creped by.  She rolled her neck in a circle to stretch the sore muscles in her neck.  Kristen jumped when the ringing of her office phone filled her room.  She cleared her throat before picking up the phone and took a breath.

"Hello, Kristen Miller speaking."

"Good Afternoon Kristen Miller."

"Um...Good Afternoon; how may I help you?"

"We are calling on the behalf of Brittney Howard, do you know her?"

Kristen chewed on her bottom lip, feeling an uneasy feeling in her stomach with her brows close together in confusion.

"Um..yeah I do...She is my best friend and Co-Worker.  Are you trying to get a hold of her because I'll connect you to her phone..."

"Oh no, this is Florida Hospital in Orlando.  Brittney had you and a...Lance Bass under emergency contacts....We already tried calling Lance Bass but we got a voicemail."

"Uh huh..." Kristen drawled out slowly.

"Brittney Howard has been in a horrible car accident."

The phone slipped out of Kristen's hand, eyes open wide while her breath was caught in her throat. A horrible accident!?

"Ma'am?  Kristen?  Hello?"

Kristen jerked her head to look down at the floor; the faint voice pulled her out of her thoughts.  She quickly grabbed the phone with shaking hands.

"Um yes..I'm um.. oh my god..um. What happen?"

"I'm sorry ma'am we can not give that information over the phone but we can give you information once you get here."

"Okay..um um. I'm on my way."  Kristen quickly said and hung up her phone.

"Oh my god oh my god."  Kristen whispered to herself, her voice shaking as she held back her tears.  She reached under her desk to grab her purse and hurried out of her office and down the hallway towards the elevator.

"I got to get Lance.. I-I....Oh my god.."  Kristen talked to herself, running her fingers roughly through her hair.

"Come fucking onnnn."  Kristen whined, watching the numbers on the elevator descend slowly while it moved.  "She..said his phone is off...Why is Lance's phone off he...o god ...that's right sound booth; they have to have it off."

Kristen quickly hurried off the elevator and ran down the hallway, reading the words that were on the doors until she found what she was looking for.  Kristen quickly shoved the door open, causing all the guys, Joey, Justin, Chris and JC to jump from the door banging against the wall behind it.

"God damn Kristen where is the fi..re....Kristen?"  Joey said, getting up from the couch once his eyes landed on her.

"Whoa what happen sweetie?  Why are you shaking?" Justin jumped up from the couch and walked over besides Joey.  Kristen took a shaky breath as her eyes roamed around to find Lance.

"La-La-Lancee."  Kristen said softly.

"What about Lance?  Did he pull some prank or what?"  Chris bent down to her level, putting his hand on her arm.  JC leaned over the sound booth and turned on the mic.

"Lance."

Lance opened his eyes and looked over at JC, confused.  JC motioned with his head to look to his left.  Lance turned to his left and stopped with his eyes latched onto Kristen's eyes.  He quickly hopped off the stool while taking off the headphones and hurried out the door.

"What is going on?  Why is Kristen looking like she is going to pass out?"  Lance asked.  "Kristen?"

Kristen reached her hand out and grabbed onto Lance's arm.

"Lance...hospital..Brittney.."  She mumbled softly.

"Hey hey hey."  Justin said softly, rubbing her arm.  "Take a breath; you're not making any sense."

"What about Brittney?"  Lance said worrying.

"Brittney...hospital...she got into a horrible...car accident."

All the guys head shot up and looked back at Lance.

"Brittney got into a horrible car accident and is in the hospital?"  JC said, putting the pieces together.  Kristen shook her head, wiping a tear off her cheek.  Lance grabbed his keys off the table, took a hold of Kristen's arm, and hurried out of the room towards the back door.

"What hospital?"  Lance said, pushing open the door towards the parking lot.

"Florida...hospital.  They-They said they tried to call you but got your voicemail."

Lance pulled his cell phone out of his pocket when they both got into his car and saw that he had one missed call.  Lance quickly started his car and pressed his foot on the accelerator.

"What do you know?"

"No-Nothing."  Kristen choked out.  "They couldn't tell me anything over the phone."

Lance quickly looked over at Kristen as he switched lanes, cutting off the person in the lane.  He reached over and grabbed his shaking hand with hers.

"Shh..shh...We-..We got to calm down...Everything is going to be okay."  Lance said to her, not just trying to convince her, but him also.  Lance quickly wiped his car into a parking spot, jumped out of his car, and hurried over to Kristen's side, taking his hand in hers as they hurried into the Emergency.

"Someone called us about a Brittney Howard who was brought in here in an ambulance?"

The lady behind the counter looked up at Lance and Kristen before typing at her computer.

"Brittney Howard...yes she was brought in, just go through those doors and you'll find a small waiting room on the right and sit there till the doctor comes out."

Lance nodded his head and wrapped his arm around Kristen as they made their way through the doors and to the chairs.  Lance sat down in the chair next to Kristen, resting his elbows on his knees.  Lance sighed, leaning over a bit and running his hands through his hair.  Kristen sat still, her fingers picking at her fingernails, her eyes not leaving the floor in front of her.  Kristen looked over at Lance when one of his hands engulfed both of hers.

"Don't pick at your nails."  Lance said softly, rubbing her fingers over hers to try and calm the both of them.

"Are you two here for...Brittney Howard?"

Lance and Kristen both shot their heads up to see a doctor standing in front of them.

"Ye-" Lance cleaned his throat. "Yeah we are."

The doctor looked down at the papers that were in front of him on the clipboard.

"Hello my name is Paul and I'm the doctor that has been named for Brittney here.  She is pretty banged up and is getting x-rays done right now.  She has lost some blood and has some cuts around her body.  From what we were told, the person ran a red light, hit the tail end of Ms. Howard's car, and spun it off the road.  We don't know what any of injures right now but once we know I will let you all know right away."

Lance nodded his head, giving Kristen's hand a hard squeezed.

"Thank you doctor."

Lance stood up and started to pace the room.

"Lost some blood?  Did he really have to tell me that when he doesn't know anything else?  I mean hell we are already fucking freaking out not knowing a damn thing and he adds that to top it off all?  Is he just thinking, hell lets fuck them more and give them that horrible detail to make them go crazy?"  Lance stopped in his tracts, holding his hands in his hair.  "I mean what the fuck!"

Kristen leaned over to rest her elbows on her knees and looked down at the floor.  Lance looked toward the door when it opened to find the rest of the guys coming in.

"Do you guys know anything?"  Chris questioned.

Lance shook his head and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Jack-shit.  All they told us is she is banged up, cuts everywhere, she is getting x-rays right now, she lost some blood and I guess some asshole ran a fucking red light and hit the end of her car, forcing it to spin off the road."

"Damnnn.." Justin mumbled under his breath.  JC looked over at Kristen and hesitantly walked over to her and sat down next to her and placed his hand on her back.  Chris saw this and went to take a step towards them but stopped when Joey stretched his arm out in front of him.  Chris looked over at Joey with a question look on his face.

"Let them be, if Kristen pushes him away, than go ahead and step in."  Joey whispered.  Chris nodded his head and watched as JC ran his hand up and down Kristen's back.

"She's going to be okay."  JC said softly.

"What...what if..what.."  Kristen stared to say but JC stopped her.

"Hey now.."  JC moved off the chair and onto his knees on the floor in front of her.  "That isn't the Kristen I know.  The one I know always looks on the brighter side of things, not the darker side."  JC softly brushed the tear off her cheek before hooking his finger under her chin and forced her to look at him.

"The-the same thing happened to Ashley..and..she didn't make it."
"Ashley?"  JC asked with a questionable look.

Kristen sniffed, her hazel eyes locking with JC's blue ones.

"Friend of Brittney and I..she..2 years ago was killed..same thing..but by.. a drunk driver."

JC closed his eyes while taking a deep slow breath.  JC moved his hands from her arms down to her knees.

"She is going to be okay hunny...believe."

Kristen threw her arms around JC's neck, hugging him tight.  JC moved his arms around her, hesitantly, moving his legs out from under him to sit on the floor.  JC slowly moved her down onto his lap and held her tighter, Kristen crying onto his shoulder.  JC rested his chin onto her head while he rocked his body slowly side-to-side and hummed softly in her ear.

"Shhh...Everything is going to be okay..I promise."

Chapter 41 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

JC looked up and watched the rest of the guys try to calm down a pacing Lance while he rocked his body, and the one he was holding, back and forth slowly.  JC slowly looked back down to the body that was in his arms, clinging to him.  JC sighed softly, resting his chin back on top of her head and took a slow deep breath.  JC felt guilty on how he was feeling right at the moment.  One of his best friends was in the ER, not knowing how bad or how anything was; and here he was; enjoying the smell, the warmth, and how the body that was in his lap still fit perfectly in his arms.  JC fought the urge to kiss her head, just like he use to do when they were dating.  JC softly started humming softly while fighting the urge to brush his lips against any part of her skin.  He ran his hand up and down her arm slowly, feeling the warmth of her skin from through her shirt.  He was still in shock that she let him sit by her before; even more that she is letting him hold her on his lap, on the floor.

"You guys here for Brittney Howard?"

JC opened his eyes and jerked his head up to look at the nurse that was standing in the doorway.  Lance swallowed hard, looking at the nurse while Chris squeezed his right shoulder.

"Yes."  Lance cleared his throat as he repeated himself.  "Yes."

"She has just been brought to her room and is awake if you would like to see her now."

Lance looked back at the guys, responding to the nurse before looking back at her.

"Is there like, a limit of people allowed to be in the room."

The nurse shook her head.  "No sir there is not."

"How about...."  Chris spoke out and squeezed Lance's shoulder.  "You and Kristen go see her first.  We don't want to bombard her when she just got in.  We will wait till she is settled than all go see her.  Johnny is on his way so someone needs to be out here for her."

"You sure?"

"Totally Man."  Chris nodded his head.  Justin squatted down next to JC as he ran his hand down her arm.

"Did you hear Chris sweetie?"  Justin asked softly, brushing a piece of her hair behind her ear.  Kristen nodded, slowly sitting up.  Justin stood up and held her hands in his as he pulled her up.  Justin hugged her tight, giving her a kiss on the top of her head before breaking away.

"Ready?"  Lance asked, wrapping his arm around Kristen's shoulder.  Kristen wrapped her arm around his waist and nodded her head.

"Mhm."

Lance looked up at the nurse while they followed her down the hallway.  His fingers moved slowly in a circular motion against Kristen's shoulder, his mind being flooded with possible ideas of what could of happen.

"Ms. Howard, you have some visitors."

Lance was pulled out of his clouds by the sound of the nurse's voice, soon followed by snickering coming from Kristen.

"Brittney probably wants to ring her neck for calling her Ms. Howard."  Kristen softly whispered for just Lance to hear.  Lance nodded his head, chuckling softly, walking into the room.  As soon as they saw Brittney laying on the bed, tubes in and out of her, monitors beeping, a bandage wrapped around her arm, a small bandage placed on the corner of her forehead, Kristen broke free from Lance's grasp and hurried over towards the bed, hoping on it and wrapping her arms around her best friend.

"Don't you ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER scare me like that again!"

Brittney wrapped her arms slowly around Kristen and looked up to see Lance by her side with his hand on her shoulder, planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

"How you feeling baby?"  Lance asked.

"Like I have a Kristen on me."  Brittney joked.

"Suck it up."  Kristen mumbled against her shoulder, never moving from her position.  "I'm not moving."

Brittney laughed, keeping her one arm around Kristen, giving her a one arm hug, and placed her other hand in Lance's.  Brittney's green eyes looked up and fell upon Lance's green eyes; she smiled softly.

"I feel like I got hit by a bus, but came out lucky."

Lance face fell with confusion.  Brittney squeezed his hand in assurance.

"It's not bad.  All I have is a slight concussion, bruised shoulder from the seatbelt, bruised ribs and just some cuts and bruises."

Brittney's eyes moved away from Lance's, falling down onto Kristen who was holding her tighter.  Brittney glanced up towards Lance one again before looking back down at Kristen and wrapped her arm around her so she could hold her.

"Hey.  I'm okay....It's alright don't worry."  Brittney said softly.

"I was just so scared...I thought what happened to Ashley happened to you."

Brittney closed her eyes, taking a sharp breath as she moved her hands up and down Kristen's back slowly.

"It's okay.  It was nothing like that hun."  Brittney opened her eyes and looked back down at Kristen.  Lance rested his hand on Kristen's back and rubbed it.  "I bet you Ashley was my guardian angel right than and made sure nothing horrible happened and kept me safe.

"You want to get the rest of the guys?"  He asked.

Brittney looked up at Lance.

"The rest of the guys are here?"

A small smile tugged at Lance's mouth.

"Of course.  They have been here for about an hour...Johnny was on his way also."

Kristen sat up and rubbed her face with her hands.  Brittney reached up and softly gripped Kristen's arms.

"Hey, go get some fresh air, have one of the guys take you and relax alright?"

"Are you sure?  I don't want to leave your side."

"Positive."  Brittney ran her hand up and down Kristen's arm.  "I want you to get some fresh air to you calm down and relax.  You are to worked up right now.....Do it for me."

Kristen nodded her head, hugging Brittney once more before sliding off the bed with Lance's help.

"I love you B-Dawg."

"I love you too K-Dawg."  Brittney smiled.  "Now get some fresh air with one of the guys or I'll woop your ass."

Brittney reached for Lance's hand and looked back up into his eyes once Kristen walked out of the room.

"I'm so glad you are okay."  Lance leaned down at kissed her.  "I was so worried."

Lance reached out with his other hand and held her face in his hand, running his thumb along her jaw line.  Brittney shifted over in her bed a bit as Lance sat down on by her side.

"Question."  Lance said, looking towards the door behind back at Brittney.

"Hmm?"

Lance moved his hand that was holding hers and rested on his lap, his eyes roaming her face before looking back in her eyes.

"Is Kristen okay?  I've never seen her act like....this before."

Brittney squeezed his hand while nodded her head.

"When she is freaked out or sad, she is like..really emotional and touchy-touchy...clingy-like.  She hates being alone and anyways, hospitals freak her out; she doesn't have any good memories in these things and only thinks of the worse."

"Ahh."  Lance said softly.  "Yeah JC was holding her out in the waiting room."

Brittney's face lit up as she looked at him.

"Um hello, explain; tell me everything!...Details baby details!"

Lance laughed, running his thumb over her bottom lip.

"I dunno, like he sat down next to her in the chair and was talking to her softly, I don't know what he said because I couldn't hear him, and next time I look over he is sitting on the floor, Indian-style, with Kristen in his lap while he held her and was humming to her."

Brittney smiled, kissing his thumb as he ran along her lips again.

"Looks like she is warming up to him, good."

Lance nodded his head before pressing his lips to hers once more.

"Mhm..Good it is."

 

***

 

She pulled her legs up until the heels of her feet softly made contact with the side of the sidewalk. Sighing, she laid her arms across the top of her knees and placed her chin on her arms as she cased a gaze out in front of her.  Chris watched out of the corner of his eye, Kristen jerking her head to the left to knock the hair out of her face before resting her chin back on her arms.

"You alright?"

Kristen shrugged, paused, than nodded her head.  Chris stretched out his legs in front of him before pulling them back up, bending them at the knees and draped an arm over his knees as his other hand rested on her lower back.

"It's either a yes or no hun; no maybe than a yes."

Kristen softly sighed, her eyes looking straight ahead of her, not looking at anything in particular.

"Yeah...I guess.  I just really hate hospitals.  Nothing good has ever really has ever come out of it for me."

Chris eyes looked around the back of the hospital, seeing nurses and doctors walking past them going in and out of the hospital doors behind them.

"Why is it when something happens to my life, it is like a thousand things at once just collide, it has never been just one thing at a time."

Chris jerked his head and looked down at Kristen; confused and surprised by her outburst.

"What you mean?"

Kristen sat up slowly, letting her arms slowly fall down to her lap, keeping her legs bent.

"Nothing ever comes easy to me when it comes to situations.  First everything with JC, than the nightmares again, now Brittney car accident...Things always happen at once, never one thing at a time.."

"Wait."  Chris turned slightly to look at her.  "What do you mean by nightmares?"

Kristen rolled her eyes, scolding herself for letting it slip out of her mouth.
"Nothing, everyone has nightmares."

"But you said again..."

"It's nothing."

"Liar."  Chris planted one of his hands on her knee.  Kristen looked down at her hands as she started to pick around her nails and sighed.

"Fine.  They are just nightmares I use to get all the time after everything with John.  It is just the same nightmare ever thing, this one time, the um.."  Kristen chewed on her bottom lip, speaking softly which was causing Chris to lean in closer to her to hear her.  "Time he uh..like.. um. well not the first time he punched me and that, but when he uh..like well um.."  Kristen swallowed, blinking her eyes a couple of times, her gazed still on her hands while Chris sat there patiently, listening to every word.  "The night when he first...raped me."  She whispered, barley choking it out clear enough for Chris to hear.  Chris scooted closer till his body was touching hers and wrapped his arm around her while he squeezed her knee with his other hand.

"Is that why you haven't been sleeping well?"

"How did you know?"

Chris smiled softly, shaking his head.

"Sweetie I see you every day and you look more warn out than ever.  We have all noticed...and Brittney has also and..."

"Yeah I know what you are going to say."  Kristen interrupted him.  "To watch me, make sure I'm okay but not to have me notice that you all are watching me.  She has been calling and texting Tom when I'm home and let him know everything I'm doing and rarely let me alone."  Kristen licked her lips before she continued.  "It's like this every time something happens, when I get sad or anything she is like on my tail and I know she is watching me, not matter what she says, I know exactly what she is doing."

"Well.."

Kristen looked down at her hands, continuing to pick at the skin.
"I swear I'm not suicidal anymore.  That was a year ago."

"It takes a while to fully get over that Kristen....and eating disorders."

"I do not have an eating disorder."  Kristen said quickly, staring at the tree on the side of the parking lot.

"What have you eaten today?"

Kristen shifted her head so her forehead was against her arms as she groaned.

"Oh my god."

"You didn't answer me...what have you eaten today."

"I'm not starving myself again."

"Just answer me."

"An apple this morning before work."

"Before work?!  That was around nine this morning Kristen, it's four in the afternoon right now."

"I'm not hungry...you know when your stressed you're just not hungry."

"Tom said you didn't have dinner last night."

Kristen sat up a bit, lifting her head up while she ran her fingers through her hair and paused.

"I was tired.  I just wanted to go to bed and try and get some sleep."

"Are you forcing yourself to throw up?"

Kristen jerked her head to look at him with a shock look on her face.
"I never was like that....and how can I when I'm not really eating?"

"That answered my question about your eating habits."

Kristen dropped her jaw slightly, realizing he tricked her.

"I hate you."

"Kristen."  Chris looked down at her sincerely.  "I don't know why you are doing this to yourself.  You're not fat, you are beautiful..."  Chris started to say till Kristen held up a hand to stop him.
"Once again, I'm not starving myself over that.  I'm just not hungry as much as before because of stress."

Chris's eyes fell upon her hand and quickly took it in his, studying it closely.

"What is this?"

Kristen tried to pull her hand out of his grip, but failed.

"Kristen...."  Chris's eyes trailed from her hand to her face, turning her hand over to look around it and her arm.

"I pick at my nails and the skin around it when I'm stressed and upset...You know that, you do it also."

Chris gave her a stern look and held her hand out, palm out, pointing to the cut that was across her palm.

"No, I mean this."

"I cut my hand while cutting up some fruit."

"Kristen...."

Kristen yanked her hand out of his and shoved it in-between her lap.

"I'm not cutting myself."

Kristen looked at him out of the corner of her eye, seeing Chris just looking at her with a look of worry over his face.  Kristen sight softly, looking down at her hands.

"It was just once."  Kristen whispered softly.  Chris sat forward, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Twice..."

Chris paused in his actions and looked at her.

"Twice what?"

Kristen pointed to the top of hand, showing him a scar.  Chris leaned over, placing her hand in his, studying the small scar on the top of her hand.

"You told us it was a paper cut."

"What you think I'm going to say?  Oh hey I decided to take the razor and cut the top of my hand?.....Riiiight."

"Maybe you should get some help..."

"Nononononono.  I'm not going back to that hell hole, fuck no."  Kristen looked back at him.  "It's not that bad, really it isn't to that expense."

"You know...I'm going to have to tell Brittney."

Kristen straighten her legs out in front of her, slowly having the back of her flip flops scratch along the concrete underneath her.

"Not now..."

Chris nodded his head, wrapping his arms around her to pull her close to him.

"Of course...Kristen..anytime you have thoughts or anything, call me alright?  I won't tell the guys till you tell me to if you even want me to, but seriously...anytime..anywhere, call me instead of doing that to yourself.  I'll help you through it."

Kristen nodded her head, burring her face into his neck.

"Good."  Chris rubbed her back as he continued to hold her, a small smile coming across his face.  "Sooo..speaking of good and talking to me..."

"Hmm?"  Kristen mumbled against him.

"That whole thing with you and Jace."

Kristen sat up straight and looked at him.
"Wipe that smile off your face."

Chris smirked.

"Get that twinkle out of your eye."

Kristen shoved his arms, moving off his lap and sitting back down on the concrete.

"There is no sparkle in my eye."

"Righhhtt."  He teased.  "Sooo.."

"So what?"

Chris rolled his eyes.

"Don't try it, tell me."

"Are you sure you're not a girl?"  Kristen joked.  "You seem to love gossip."  Kristen opened her eyes more, a smile tugging at her lips as she tried to best to hold in her laughter.  "Or gay!"

Chris opened his mouth than quickly closed it, them both falling into a fit of chuckles.

"I'm sure I'm not a girl or gay....Are you sure you're not a guy with your passion of sports and sweats?"

Kristen pulled out the top of her shirt, casting a look down her shirt.

"Yep..unless I got some pretty big man boobs."

Chris tilted his head back, bursting out laughing.

"Oh my god..that was good."

Kristen swayed her body back and forth, shaking her hair out of her face.

"I know.  Guys have told me that."  Kristen looked at him, smiling, while he continued to laugh.

"Alright alright."  Chris took a deep breath when he finally calmed down from laughing.  "Now go on with what you were going to tell me."

Kristen shrugged, looking back out towards the parking lot in front of her.

"I dunno.  I could not push him away when he came over to me...I didn't even want to, which I was surprised by my reaction of letting him comfort me.  I was even more surprised when I let myself sit on his lap and let him hold me while I freaked out."

"We all were."

Kristen shrugged, pushing herself up from the ground.

"I dunno.  I felt safe, not scared at that moment."  Chris looked up at her before getting up himself as she continued to talk.  "It's just...I dunno how to explain it."

"You're slowly opening up to him again?"

Kristen shrugged her shoulders again, wiping the back of her pants.

"I guess?  I dunno.  It's so confusing, I love him, but I still hurt."

"I understand."  Chris held his arm out to let her link her arm with his.  Without hesitation, her arm wrapped around his and they both started to walk back inside.  "What I don't understand is how you are so damn good at changing subjects without me catching on and change the whole mood."

Kristen flashed a smile and slightly shivered when the cold air of the hospital hit her skin.

"I'm just that amazingly good baby."

"That you are my dear."  Chris glanced at her before looking down the hallway as they made their way to Brittney's room.  "That you are."

"You're not going to tell...?"  Kristen said, looking up at Chris.  Chris shook his head and looked at her.  "Nope.  Not tell I have your word."

"Thanks."  She whispered while they walked into Brittney's room.  Chris gently squeezed her arm to let her know she had his word.

"How is it in the back of the hospital?"  Joey asked as soon as Chris and Kristen walked into the room.

"Um...fine..i guess?...why?"  Kristen said with confusion in her voice.

"Because they are going to let Brittney released, we've been waiting for you two, and Mike told us how there was some reporters in the front of the hospital already."

Brittney looked over at Joey, pointing a finger at him.

"Way to make it sound like I'm an animal Joey."

Justin laughed, sliding down in the chair more as he shifted his feet on the bed.

"Maybe you are an animal."

Kristen looked around the room and tilted her head to the side.

"Where is Johnny?"

"Making a statement with Tom on why we are here."  JC answered, taking a sip of water.  "How are you doing?"

"Alright."  Kristen answered, not noticing everyone in the room looking back and forth between the two.  "Fresh air is just wanted I needed to calm down and breathe."

JC nodded, taking another sip out of the bottle of water in his hand.

"That's good.  Sometime that is all you need, some fresh air, to make you feel better."

Kristen nodded, running her hand through her hair.

"Yep, and that is all I needed."

Brittney locked eyes with Lance and smiled.

"How about I kick you all out so I can change out of this nasty...thing I'm wearing and put on some real clothes."

"Your shirt has a little blood on it."  Lance pointed out.  "You can change into the pants you were wearing but the shirt..I don't think you want to wear it."

Kristen moved her arm out of Chris arm and took off the shirt she was wearing and tossed it on the bed.

"Here,  I don't mind."

"You sure?"

Kristen waved her hand at her and nodded.

"It's not winter, I can walk around in a cami, it's fine."

"Thanks bestie."  Brittney smiled.

Kristen patted Brittney's knee.  "Anytime."

Brittney looked at her.  "Can you help me?"

"Of course."

"Good...Now." Brittney looked around the room while Lance placed the pants she was wearing before on her bed.  "Everyone but Kristen get out."

Kristen walked over to the side of the bed and helped Brittney down while everyone else walked out of the room, closing the door behind them.

"That gown is so ugly."  Kristen commented, lifting the shirt over Brittney's head after they discarded the gown.

"Tell me about it, and it feels nasty."

Kristen chuckled; slowly pulling the shirt threw Brittney's arms and head.  Brittney winced, causing Kristen to stop.

"You okay."

"Yeah yeah.."  Brittney nodded slowly.  "Ribs...okay go."

Kristen slowly pulled the rest of the shirt till it was fully on and grabbed the pants off the bed and lowered down, having Brittney lean against her shoulder while stepping into them.  Kristen pulled them up slowly, zipped them up and buttoned them.

"You know..you know how to put on clothes for other people way to well."  Brittney smirked.

Kristen dropped her hands and grabbed her purse off the bed, giving Brittney a glare.

"You are lucky that you are hurt, because if you weren't...I would be hurting you right now."

Brittney laughed, taking ahold of Kristen's arm.

"Right, keep telling yourself that.  Now.." Brittney slipped on her shoes and looked at Kristen.  "Let's go sign the damn release papers and get the fuck out of here."

"You don't have to tell me twice."

Both girls looked around the room one more time, making sure nothing was being left behind and walked out of the room.

"How about we just never come here again?"  Kristen stated, looking up and down the hallways.

Brittney rubbed Kristen's arm while they walked down to the waiting room where everyone was standing.  "Deal"

Chapter 42 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

"No"  Brittney repeated for the fourth time, shaking her head.  "You can not do anything to my sling."

"Come onnnn."  Kristen whined while plopping next to Brittney on the couch and placed her plate on her lap.  "You know you want me to.  I'll make it all pretty so it's not damn boring...blue."

"No.  N-O."  Brittney laughed, shoving a spoonful of food in her mouth.

"You're no fun."  Kristen pouted and pointed her fork towards Lance.  "You're girlfriend is no fun."

"She is your best friend."  Lance pointed out with a smirk.  Kristen rolled her eyes, placing her California Roll in her mouth with her fingers.  Lance raised a brow and pointed at her with his chopsticks.

"You know they made chopsticks for a reason..."

Brittney snickered.

"Have you seen her try to use chopsticks?  It's pathetic."

Kristen eyed Brittney out of the corner of her eye.

"Keep making fun of me and I'll smack your bad arm."

"And than I would just have to kick your ass."  Lance said, smiling.

"And...I would just shove your chopsticks up your ass."

Brittney laughed, holding her hand out.

"Before you two morons try to beat each other up, let me finish my sushi so it doesn't go to waste."

Kristen and Lance tried their best to hold onto their laughter while looking at each other.  Kristen pointed her index finger at him before picking up another roll off her plate.

"Just wait Lancey-Poo...Once your little girlfriend is out of the room, your ghetto ass is mine."

"Now that."  Brittney exclaimed, motioning her hand between the other two.  "I would love to watch that."

Kristen slowly moved her finger along her neck, hinting that she was going to cut his head off.  Lance gave her a look; a small smirk on his lips and act as if he was stabbing himself in the heart with his chopstick before pointing to her.  Brittney laughed, leaning back in couch, watching the two continue making silent death threats to each other.

"Seriously, you two act like your damn brother and sister."

"So do you and Joey!"  Kristen said; her mouth full of food.

"Those two are close just because of that dirty mind they both have."  Lance chuckled while rolling his eyes.  Brittney smiled widely as she set her empty plate on the table in front of her.

"Seriously," Lance started saying.  "You two know how to make anything sound dirty."

"And you love my dirty mind."

"Just think Lance, tomorrow MTV appears and starts their shooting....Joey and Brittney in the same room..."

"Oh god."  Lance groaned, throwing his head back against the chair he was sitting on.

"Oh gross...I'm going to be taped looking like this!" Brittney exclaimed.

"You look fine."  Kristen replied with an eye roll.

"You look beautiful."  Lance leaned over and kissed his girlfriend on the cheek.

"You two are just saying that."

Kristen let out a small laugh and shoved her plate on top of the table.

"Woman, you know I'm blunt and will tell you if you look like shit or not.  I have in the pass."

"Paa-leaaseee."  Brittney started to say until a cell phone started to go off.

"Hand me my phone."  Kristen held out her hand.

"Yes master."  Brittney leaned over and pulled Kristen's cell out of her purse.  Brittney looked back and forth between Kristen and her cell phone after reading the caller I.D.

"What?  Who is it?"

Brittney looked back at the caller I.D one more time before looking back at Kristen.

"JC is calling you?"

Kristen gave Brittney a questionable look before reaching over and gripping her cell out of Brittney's hand and looked down to see if it was true.

"Hello?"

"Uh-um...Hey Kristen....It's JC."  JC breathed into the phone.

"Yeah....Brittney told me when she saw the caller I.D on my cell."

"Oh...Yeah caller I.D.."  JC coughed and cleared his throat nervously.

"Mhm..."

"Thought you'd probably deleted my number or something."

"Nope.  Wouldn't make any sense to since I kind of work with and for you."

Brittney leaned over Kristen's side to try to hear the other end of the conversation.  Kristen slightly shoved Brittney away from her and stood up.

"Hold on..I have some..PEST that won't leave me alone."

"Okay..sure."  JC said softly.

Kristen made her way towards the back door, slowly pulled it open and closed it behind her before making herself comfortable in a chair on the porch.

"Sorry about that.."

"Brittney trying to pull something?"

"Of course."  Kristen smiled softly. "You know how she rolls."

JC chuckled into the phone.

"Yes I do."

Kristen chewed on her bottom lip as silence formed in the conversation.

"Sooo..." Kristen started after a couple of moments of silence.

"Um yeah so...um.. How is she doing?  Brittney.."

"She is doing alright.  We just ate some sushi, Lance and I made some death threats to each other and now Britt is flipping out because MTV starts the whole shooting thing tomorrow and she still kind of looks banged up.  I mean it has been a couple of days, what does she expect, to look normal?"

"Ahh, true."

"Yeahh..." Kristen drawled out, tracing the small scar on her hand with her eyes.  "Soo.."

"Umm...Do you think we can um talk?   Like face to face?"

Kristen sat up in her chair.

"Um what?"

"Listen...I know you are upset with me Kristen...but please, please can we get together so we can talk?  I have something to say and it would be better to say face to face, instead of over the phone."  JC plead.

Kristen nervously started to pick at her jeans, running her tongue along her teeth.

"Uhh.."

"Please..Just...just hear me out and than if you want me to leave, I'll leave."

"Sure..When?"

"Tonight?"

"Uh sure..." Kristen hesitantly said.  "Tom is picking up Richard at the airport around seven tonight and getting dinner after so I'll be alone for a bit."

"Is seven thirty good?"

"Yeah..seven thirty...good...You uh, know how to get to our house?"

"Yep...I'll see you tonight Kristen..thanks."

"Bye."

Kristen dropped her cell phone on her lap and tilted her head back, looking at the sky.  Closing her eyes, she rubbed her face with her hands and let out a deep sigh.  Kristen stood up and stretched her muscles before walking back into the house.

"Sooo?"

Kristen stopped midway of closing the sliding glass door and looked at Brittney, all laid out on the couch with her head on Lance's lap.

"Comfortable?"

Brittney laughed.

"Extremely, now..what did he want?"

"To talk."

Lance looked between the two girls.

"If this is girl talk, I'll leave if you want."

"Nah you can stay, Brittney will be telling you after I leave anyways so might as well hear it from my mouth."

"Ah, you know me to well."

"Hunny."  Lance chuckled, rubbing his hand up and down Brittney's arm.  "You are the gossip queen."

"Hey!"  Brittney shot back, looking up at Lance.  "What about Kristen!?"

Lance rolled his eyes while he sighed.

"Princess of gossip, seriously you two do you do anything else but gossip and read it?"

"Oh hush."  Brittney swatted Lance's leg and looked up at Kristen.  "Now, go on."

Lance groaned, ignoring another smack against his leg from Brittney.  Kristen closed the back door all the way than leaned her arms against the back of the couch and leaned over.

"Like I said before, to talk.  He said there is something he needs to say to me and it would be better to say it face to face than over the phone."

"Isn't Tom getting Richard tonight?..What time is Josh coming over?  Are you two going to be alone?"

"Well MOM..." Kristen started, rolling her eyes, "To answer the billion questions; yes Tom is picking up Richard from the airport tonight, he is coming over to my house around seven thirty and yes we will be alone."

"Do you want me to be there?"

"Brittney."  Lance wrapped his hand around Brittney's arm.  "I think she is a big girl and can do this by herself."

"Lance is right." Kristen pushed on her arms to push herself off the top of the couch.  "I am a big girl and can do this by myself."

"But."

Kristen leaned over the top of the couch and rested her hand on Brittney's leg.

"How about I call you after he leaves and tell you everything?"

"Fineeee."  Brittney sighed than pointed a finger at her.  "I want to know everything..EVERYTHING."

"What you going to do if I don't?"  Kristen smirked.  "Hit me with your sling?"

Lance laughed, holding Brittney down against the couch as she tried to wiggle free.

"Go before the beast is let lose."  Lance spat out in-between laughs.

Kristen laughed, grabbing her purse and wiggling her fingers at them.

"Bye cripple, I'll call you later.  Later."

"Later Kris."

Kristen shook her head in laughter, walking out of house and closing the door behind her.  Kristen climbed into her car, tossed her purse into the passenger seat, and backed out.  Running her hand through her hair, reality sunken in her head and opened her eyes wide.

"Oh my god...JC...and I..talking..oh my god..I .. I need to shower, change clothes, look presentable oh my god."

Turning the corner, Kristen reached over and grabbed her cell, quickly dialing a number she knew my heart and shoved the phone to her ear.

"Speak to me."

Kristen rolled her eyes, switching her phone to her other ear.

"Really?  Can't you answer the phone more warmly?"

"Is warmly even a word?"  Kara laughed over the phone.

"Whatever."

"Haha anyways, what's up?"

"Crisis."

"What kind?  Hair, clothes, shoes..boooyyssss??"

"All of the above.  It's a best friend needed crisis and I'm not using Brittney."

"Ahhh...the need of a best frie-WAITTT!! All of the above!?  So that counts the subject of boys!? EXPLAIN."

"I'm surprise Brittney hasn't already called you and told you."

"Yeah yeah yeah skip the ditto dottal."  Kara whined into the phone.

"Josh is coming over to my place to talk."  Kristen said, sighing while drumming her fingers over her steering wheel.

"Josh?  JC?  Your ex?"  Kara said slowly.

"No, the Pope Josh.."  Kristen rolled her eyes as she turned into the neighborhood.  "Yes that Josh; he called wanted to talk.  He said he has to day it face to face instead of over the phone."

"Hmmm.." Kara mumbled.  Kristen pulled up in the driveway and turned off her car.  She sat back in her seat and closed her eyes, swearing she could hear her best friends' wheels turning in her head.

"Interesting..."

Kristen rolled her eyes at the words for her best friend as she slid out of her Jeep Liberty.

"Kara, speechless?  I didn't think it was possible."

"Hardy har-har."  Kara said dryly in to the phone.  "So he is going to be over in an hour huh?"

Kristen paused looking for her keys at the front of her house.

"An hour?!  What time is it!?"

"Well Einstein...If I said he would be there in an hour, It must be six thirty."

"Oh my god."  Kristen breathed into the phone, digging through her purse to find her keys.  "I only have an hour to take a shower, find something to wear, do my hair, and do my make up..."

Kara laughed.  Kristen cheered to herself when he finally found her keys and shoved them into the door, unlocking it and making her way inside.

"Thought this whole thing was nothing?"

Kristen tossed her purse onto the counter and hurried her way up the stairs to her bedroom.

"It is nothing."

"Oh yeah...totally sounds like nothing."  Kara said sarcastically with a snort.  Kristen quickly kicked off her flip flops in her closet while she shuffled through her clothes.

"Kara I don't know what to wearrrr."

"Nothing important my ass."  Kara mumbled.  "Anyways um...clothes?"

"Really glad to know I can count on you for this."

"Ha ha shut up you know you love me."

"Right.  These past eleven years I'm positive I could have lived without you."

"Liar."  Kara replied laughing.  "So anyways clothes hmmm..Jean's are always good.  Casual, not looking like you're trying to hard and just wear your hair down and all wavy and shit."

"I'm not trying hard." Kristen cut in, pulling out a pair of jeans and throwing them on the bed.

"Right...." Kara coughed.  "Hmm..umm a t-shirt?"

"Karaaaa."  Kristen whined.  "Why did you have to move to another statteee."

"Shirt retard, shirt and you know I had no choice on the whole moving situation two years ago."

"I have like a billion shirts."

"Oh my Goddd."  Kara groaned into the phone.  "You're a pain in the ass.  I don't know every single pair of shirts that you own.  Wear a red shirt, red looks good on you."

"Red...Red...Red.." Kristen said softly aloud to herself as she rummaged through her shirts. "Ohh I think I found one!"  Kristen grabbed the shirt off the hanger and tossed it onto the bed.

"Hallelujah!"  Kara exclaimed sarcastically.   "Can I say something about this whole JC thing?"

Kristen paused by the sound of seriousness in Kara's tone.

"Uh...Do I have a choice?"

"Nope....Do you remember me saying that this year is going to be different?  That this year is going to be the last time you're going to foolishly give your heart away only to have it returned to you ripped to shreds.  This year, you're going to be strong. This year, you're not going to fall weak....Remember all that?"

Kristen pinched the bridge of her nose while nodding her head.

"Yeah...and?"

"I still believe that, I mean what he did was an asshole thing and I understand how you feel but really....I think he is sincere...and sorry about over all of this.  I mean he been trying to get on Brittney and I's good side for the past couple of weeks before he tried to do anything with you.  If a guy really doesn't care he wouldn't be going to the girls best friend to try and patch it up.  He knows so damn good that nothing would be fixed with you or even be able to really talk to you if he didn't fix it with us."

"Wait....he called you and Britt?"

"She didn't tell you?"

Kristen plopped down on the edge of her bed.

"No...and you didn't either."

"Yeahh umm about that.."  Kara coughed, causing Kristen to raise her eyebrows. "Yeah anyywayss go shower and get all dolled up in forty five minutes for pretty boy and call me tonight on letting how it goes."

"I only have forty five minutes?!" Kristen raised her voice an octave, jumping off the bed.

"If anyone ever had any doubts of you being a girl, this proves them wrong." Kara joked.

"Yeah well whatever.  Okay I'll call you tonight."

"You better.  Remember, just look normal, act normal..be yourself."

"Yep.  Got it."

Kara laughed.  Kristen placed her hand on her hip, picturing her best friend just shaking her head on the other line over how ridiculous she was being.

"Don't do something I wouldn't do."  Kara joked.

"Hate you.  Bye."

"Haha.  Love you too doll.  Peace."

 

Kristen tossed her cell onto her bed and hurried into her bathroom.  Quickly she took off her clothes and tossed them on top of the hamper before jumping into the shower.

"Okay, relax."  Kristen said to herself while washing her hair.  "It's just JC...JC....Only JC....Josh...your ex..the one that broke your heart."

Kristen groaned, smacking herself on the forehead.

"Re-fucking-lax.  He didn't mean to break your heart.  He isn't like any of your ex's he actually cares."

Kristen sighed, hurrying to wash off the soap of her body.  Turning off the water, she hurried out of the shower and dried herself off.  She quickly wrapped a towel around her head while scuffing into her bedroom and throwing on the clothes she laid on the bed.  Hopping into the bathroom pulling up her jeans, she softly cursed herself remembering why she hated putting clothes on after taking a shower, always harder to put on.

After finishing her make-up, she let down her hair out of the towel and ran a brush threw her wavy locks.  Putting some gel in her hands, she ran it threw her hair and washed her hands.  She picked up her lip-gloss and stared at in the palm of her hands.

"Nahh..." She tossed it to the side and ran her cheery chap stick along the top and bottom of her lip.  "Would look like I'm trying."

Spraying her perfume on her neck, and walked out of her bedroom, skipping down the stairs.  Putting her index finger in her mouth, chewing on it slightly, she looked around the living room area and the front door.  Realizing she didn't want it to look like she was waiting for him, she turned on the TV and tossed the remote onto the couch.

"God I'm such a loser."  Kristen said, speaking to no one.

Kristen jumped, startled by the sound of the doorbell chiming throughout the house.  Kristen pressed her hand over her heart, feeling it pounding in her chest.

"No, now I'm a huge loser."

Kristen walked nervously to the front door of the house, listening to the sound of her bare feet slapping against the wood floor beneath her.  She took a deep breath before feeling the cool contact of the door handle in her hand and pulled it open slowly.  Kristen looked up, her eyes traveling up from his white sneakers, jean pants resting on his waist, his t-shirt slightly showing off the muscles in his arms, noticing the slightly scuff on his face until her eyes locked in with his blue eyes.

"Uh.." JC squeaked out.  He cleared his throat while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.  "Hey."

"Hi..."  Kristen responding, watching his eyes wonder slowly down her body until he connected back with hers.

"Oh..sorry.  Come in."  Kristen stood a step back, opening the door wider for him to walk in.  JC stepped in, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks..umm..How have you been?"

Kristen closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Alright.  Yourself?"

"Alright myself."  JC looked around while he follows Kristen into the living room.  "Nice place you got here."

"Thanks."  Kristen said.  "Mostly everything here is Richards and Tom's."

JC nodded.  He looked towards the TV than back at Kristen with a teasing look on his face, an eyebrow raised.

"The Soap Channel?"

Kristen turned toward the TV and felt her cheeks get warm.

"I uh..was flipping through the channels and stopped when like..you rang the doorbell."  JC chuckled while Kristen grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.  "You know how I feel about soap opera's."

JC nodded, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Oh yes I do, hint on why I found interesting that it was on your TV."

Kristen shoved her hands into her back pockets and looked up at him.

"Soo..."

JC coughed nervously and cleared his throat.  "Um yeah..soo the reason I'm here.."  JC looked down at the floor watching the toe of her right foot dug into the carpet beneath his feet.  "I'm sorry."

Kristen tucked a piece of her wavy hair behind her ear and looked up at him.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to just kill myself after reality kicked in over what I did.  I didn't even mean to do it.  You know how sometimes you think of one word, but you say another?  It was like that.  I was thinking of just throwing the remote on the floor by my feet, or even shove it onto the table but than next thing I know I see you walking out the door and the remote on the other side of the room, batteries and the back apart from the remote.  I couldn't believe myself.  I couldn't sleep, hell I didn't sleep at all that night.  I knew it was going to put a strain on the friendship with the guys and Brittney; I knew it was going to be hell with them since they look at you like a sister but the worst part of it all was knowing I lost you.  I deeply and truly love you Kristen."

Kristen's eyes jerked up, looking up into his and swallows the lump in her throat.  She went to open her mouth to say something, but stopped when JC laid a finger against her lips and silenced her.

"Before you say anything, hear me out.  It has been killing me that I no longer had you; and I mean killing me.  I cried.  God I sound like a pansy but I'll admit, I cried.  I cried over losing you, I cried on what I did to you, I cried that I was like your ex and I promised you that I would never be like him.  Like any of them."  JC reached out and took a hold of both of her hands in his.  "You did this to me."

Kristen blinked, slightly confused and angry over him claiming she did it to him.  She quickly pulled her hands out of his.

"No no no."  JC reached out and grabbed her hands, holding them tight.  "Let me explain.  I didn't mean it like that, I meant it as you made me crumble.  Losing you was like losing my world.  I was so use to having you in my life, every second of the day feeling your love and being with you that I don't know how to live without you.  Without you, I'm a mess.  A sad mess, like mush."  JC eyes searched her face before locking his eyes with hers again.  "I am so sorry for everything that I have ever done to hurt you.  It kills me inside to see you hurting.  I would do everything and I mean everything to put that beautiful smile on your face, anything to see your hazel eyes sparkle."  JC swallowed and licked his lips before continuing.  "Anything just to hear you laugh....and I mean anything.  I'll jump off a bridge for you, I'll take a bullet for you.  Kristen, when I say that I love you, I truly, deeply mean it.  I have never; ever fell hard like this over anyone in my life.  I have never loved and cared so much for someone as I have for you."

JC took a step closer.  Slowly he brought a hand to her face and cupped her cheek every so gently as his eyes never left hers.

"If you don't forgive me, fine; I'll understand.  I can't even forgive myself, but I have to tell you on how I feel before it eats me alive.  There is no one like you and no one besides you that I want to spend the rest of my life with....Kristen Nichole Miller, I love you more than anything in this world."

"I love you too."  She whispered.

JC froze, blinking a couple of times; not believing what just happen.  Kristen lips formed a soft, small smile while his thumb softly gazed over her cheek.  "I mean it.  I love you too.  I was surprise, I fell out of love with John after everything and I thought it would happen with you, but I didn't.  I should be so mad and scared of you, which part of me still slightly is, but reality I still love you and I don't think anything can stop it."

JC brushed his hand across her cheek as he tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

"Will you give me another chance?"

Kristen tried her best to fight back the smile that was trying to break free.  Biting on her bottom lip, she nodded her head slowly and looked back up at him.

"Yes."

JC wrapped his arms around her and pulled her towards his body.  JC smiled, closing his eyes as he rested his chin on the top of her head.

"Only..."  Kristen moved back a bit in his arms to look up at him.  "If you understand...that like you won't get mad or anything if I get scared over something you do."

"Baby.."  JC pressed his lips against her forehead.  "I understand and I'll do anything and everything to fix it till your not afraid of me anymore."  JC pulled her back against his body.  "You don't understand how long I've been waiting to feel you in my arms, to kiss you, feel your skin and to smell you."

"Smell me?"  Kristen said, amused.

"You know what I mean."  JC softly laughed.  "You smell soo good and I just love how you smell.  It's just so good and...."

Kristen looked up at him with amusement on her face and interrupted him rambling.

"Shut up and kiss me."

JC smiled.

"Love to."

Kristen wrapped her arms around his neck as soon as their lips made contact.

"I love you Kristen."  JC whispered against her lips, leaning his forehead against hers.  Kristen licked her lips, smiling when she tasted him.

"I love you too Josh...I love you too."

Chapter 43 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
Author's Notes:
Merry Christmas Everyone<3

Kristen stretched her arms, letting out a small yawn until she hit the body next to her.  Her eyes shot open and looked to her side, seeing JC still fast asleep.  She looked down to find one of his arms draped across her stomach.  She smiled and leaned over, kissing his cheek gently before carefully sliding out of the bed.  Slowly and quietly, she opened one of her dresser drawers, looking back at the bed a couple of times while pulling it out to make sure she didn't wake him.  Pulling out a pair of sweats and cami, she quickly put it on before making her way out of the bedroom.  Running her hand threw her hair; she made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Well good morning."

Kristen smiled, making her way over to Richard and giving him a hug.

"Mornin'.  Safe flight?"

Richard nodded before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Mhm.  Soo I see there is an extra car in our driveway...From what I was told by Tom, JC's?"

Kristen smiled brightly, pulling her coffee mug out of the cabinet.

"Welll...yes."

Richard clicked his tongue, setting his empty mug into the sink.

"Dirty little girl."

"Hey!"  Kristen turned on the balls of her feet and pointed a finger at him; laughing.  "Am not!"

"Riighhtt."  Richard dragged out, wiggling his eyebrows, leaning his back against the counter.  "That is what they all say."

"Bite me."

"I knew you were kinky.."  Richard gave her a wink before pushing himself off the counter.  "Tom wouldn't be to happy to know you were hitting on me."

"As if!"  Kristen laughed while pouring coffee in her mug.

"Right kinky-K, I'm going to go shower."

"Please do."

Kristen sighed, closing her eyes as she took a slow sip of her coffee.  Leaning her hip against the counter, she pounded in her mind on what to make.  Taking another sip, she placed her mug on the counter, she squatted down, and opened up the cabinet pulling out a pan, and stood up.  Kristen started humming while mixing the pancake batter in a bowl.

"Well well well..if it isn't Ms. Sassy."

Kristen turned her head to find Tom walking into the kitchen.
"Good morning to you too."  Kristen replied while she continued to mix the batter.

Tom eyed her before hopping up onto the counter and pouring himself coffee.

"So, I got an interesting text message last night."

"Oh?"  Kristen smirked.

"Mhm."  Tom nodded his head while he took a sip.  "Brittney texted me, telling me that you texted her and Kara saying that you and Jace are back together...than when I come home last night, I saw his car in our driveway, came in, did not see you two at all than noticed your bedroom closed."

Kristen quickly turned her head to hide her now redden face and tapped the wooden spoon against the side of the bowl as she started to tell him everything that happened last night.

"That is tooooo cute."  Tom gushed after she finished explaining everything to him.

"I know!" She squealed.  "God I sound like some little middle school girl....sick."

Tom laughed, swinging his leg side to side.

"I think it's adorable.  I'm so happy!  I knew it was going to happen sometime or later."

"Sure you did."  Kristen turned her back towards him and started to pour some of the batter onto the pan.  Kristen smiled when she felt the familiar strong arms wrapped around her waist and felt soft kisses trail along her shoulders.  She wiggled in his arms when the feeling the scuff on his face tickle her skin.

"Mornin'."  JC grumbled against her skin.

Kristen smiled, flipping the pancake over.

"Morning.  Sleep well?"

"Mhm.."  JC replied, burring his face in her hair and took a deep breath.  "Best sleep I've had for a while."

Kristen turned her head and kissed his cheek.

"Same here."

"Ahem."

JC froze, his eyes shooting open and stood straight up, looking over to see Tom sitting on the counter with a huge smirk on his face while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Oh..sorry man...I-I didn't see you."  JC stuttered.

"I'll remember that next time some crazy rumor starts about you."  Tom joked.

"Heh..Umm..about this.."

Tom held his hand up.

"I know everything.  Let me say how happy I am that you both are finally together.  Makes my job a lot easier.  They were starting to figure shit out and I couldn't keep covering your guys' asses much longer.  I don't have to see her mope around anymore."  Kristen rolled her eyes and huffed.  Tom took another sip of his coffee before setting it back down on the counter.  "You know its true doll....And anyways, perfect timing because of the whole MTV taping thing that is starting.  They would find it odd not "seeing your girlfriend" around and all that shit."

JC nodded, moving his hands up to Kristen's upper arms.

"I so didn't even think of that."

Tom chuckled, setting his mug into the sink and covered her mouth as he yawned.  JC turned his head back towards Kristen and smirked.

"You couldn't wait to tell people huh?"

Tom hopped down and patted JC's lower arm.

"She didn't even have to tell her, her face said it all.  She had that ‘I got laid' face."

"Hey!"  Kristen exclaimed and pointed the wooden spoon at Tom.  "Did not!"

Tom laughed and made his way out of the kitchen.

"Whatever you say doll; save me a pancake."

JC waited until Tom walked out of the room and leaned over to whisper in Kristen's ear.

"Uhh...Richard lives here also right?"

Kristen nodded, unsure on where this convo was heading.

"They...sleep in the same bed?"

Kristen nodded her head slowly, confused on where this was all going as she flipped over another pancake.

Kristen turned around when she heard the sink water running and burst out laughing with what she saw.  JC stood in front of the sink, scrubbing his entire lower arm were Tom's hand touched.  Kristen continued to laugh, flipping some pancakes onto the platter.

"Homophobic are we?"

"I dunno where his hand has been and nor do I want to know."

JC chuckled along with Kristen and rubbed her arms when he walked up behind her after washing and drying off his arm.

"So you're making breakfast hmm?"

Kristen nodded as she piled a couple on the platter.  She gently stuck her butt out, butting him to move back, smirked, and walked over to the kitchen table to set it down.  JC stood there, watching her as she walked back and set plates on the table.

"Coffee; Orange Juice; Apple Juice; or Fruit Punch?"

JC stiffed a yawn while making his way to the table.

"Coffee please darling."

Kristen nodded, pouring him a cup of coffee and adding the sugar and cream and placed it on the table in front of him.

"You remember how I like my coffee."

She kissed his forehead.

"Well yeah...same way I drink mine.  And I know you don't like black coffee.....cuz you're raciest."  She joked.

JC's shook his head laughing and swatted her leg.  Kristen giggled.

"Oh have I missed your humor."

She smiled and walked back over to the counter and grabbed her cup of coffee.  Humming, she walked back and sat down in the chair next to him, having one leg bent up and leaning it against the table.  JC rubbed his hand up and down her leg as he took a bite of his now covered in butter and syrup pancake.

"Mmm.." JC moaned while chewing.  "I knew I was with you for a reason."

Kristen raised a brown at him, looking at him over the rim of her coffee as she took a sip.

"Excuse me?"

"What kind is this...cinnamon?"  JC smirked.

"Excuse me?"  Kristen repeated herself.  JC chuckled softly and kissed her.

"I'm playing.  There are many reasons why I'm with you....and you being able to cook is one of them."

"Nice cover up."  Kristen joked, dropping a pancake on her plate; she spread butter and syrup before cutting it into small pieces.

"Are you cutting it up for three year olds or something?"  JC teased.

"Oh bite me."

"Where?"

Kristen rolled her eyes ignoring the snickering coming from beside her as she continued to eat her pancakes.  She continued to finish her pancakes twisting her body every time he poked her in the side.

"Oh come on you can't keep ignoring me."

Kristen smile as she stood up and walked towards the sink the put her plate and silverware in.

"Watch me."

JC swiftly moved out of his seat, his hands landing on her waist and turned her around to face her.  Kristen crossed her arms over her chest fighting with every might not to smile.

"You know you want to smile." JC teased.  He took a step closer to her.  Kristen leaned her back against the counter behind her and continued to look at him.  Kristen bit down on her bottom lip, fighting back the laughter while JC started making goofy faces.  Kristen pushed him against the chest and started laughing.  JC laughed and leaned his forehead against hers.

"You're a dork."

JC kissed her forehead and pulled away to look down at her.

"And.." He poked the tip of her nose with his finger.  "You love this dork."

"Sometimes I beg to differ."

JC gasped a look of hurt on his face.  Kristen smiled and leaned on her tiptoes and kissed him.  JC smiled, his lips still touching hers and kissed her again.

"Man...I've missed kissing you."

Kristen smiled and wrapped her arms loosely around his waist.

"I've missed kissing you also."

JC smiled back and placed his hands on the counter on either side of her.

"Really now?"

Kristen nodded, licking her lips while she played with the back of his shirt.  JC cocked his head to the side and grinned.

"Well..Maybe we should work on the lost time we had."

He leaned forward, so their foreheads were touching.  Her arms made their way around his neck and she sighed.

"Maybe we should."

JC grinned, pressed his lips against hers and sighed when he felt her fingers started playing with the hair on the back of his head.  He picked her up, placing her on her sink counter as he deepened the kiss.  Her arms tightened around his neck, her legs encircling his waist to bring him closer, ankles locking behind him. She turned her head to the side, parting her lips slightly when his tongue traced her bottom lip, granting him more access.  JC moaned quietly when he felt her hands making there way under his shirt.  They pulled back long enough for her to remove it before locking lips again.  Slowly, her hands trailing down his stomach to his pants. She unbuttoned than unzipped his pants, using her legs to push them down.  JC stepped out of pants and took a step back, standing in front of her in just his boxers.  Kristen grinned, sucking her bottom lip between her teeth.  JC leaned his hands back on the counter on either side of her, looking down at her.

"What are you grinning about?"

Kristen kissed him quickly before hopping off the counter and started walking out of the kitchen.

"Time for me to get ready for work and for you to hurry home, shower and change clothes before you have to get to the studio.

JC jaw dropped, turning on his heels and looked dead on at her.

"You got me all worked up just to do that?"

Kristen looked over her shoulder and smiled at him.  JC quickly grabbed his pants and shirt and chased after her.

"Yeah well wait till I get you."

Kristen squealed, running up the stairs with JC hot on her trail.  Tom and Richard froze in the living room, watching them laughing and Kristen squealing while they ran into her bedroom.  Tom and Richard both looked at each other before bursting out in laughter at the two.  JC grabbed Kristen around the waist and tackled her to the bed.  Both laughing, JC pinned her to the bed and started tickling her sides.  Kristen tried her best trying to wiggle away from him as they both laughed.  JC growled deeply as he continued to tickle her sides.  He laughed along with her as she tried to squirm her way out of his grasp.

"That is called being a tease, woman!"

She kept wiggling while laughing hysterically, eventually knocking him over to her side.  She laid still, still breathing heavily, as she tried to catch her breath.  JC laughed as they both wiped the tears that managed to make their way out of their eyes.

"You are not allowed to that.  You know that tickling is against the law."

JC smirked and poked her side.

"And being a complete tease to your boyfriend is against the law also."

"I would like to see that in writing."

JC poked her side again.

"And I would like to see that tickling is against the law in writing also."

Kristen giggled while JC rolled on top of her, placing his hands on either side of her.  JC cocked and eyebrow while looking down at her.

"You're so mean, leaving me all lonely.."

"Show me the meaning of being lonely...Is this the feeling I need to walk withhh."

JC jaw dropped, casting a look down at her after hearing her singing a Backstreet Boys song.  Kristen burst into a fit of giggles, JC not budging.

"You did not just sing a Backstreet Boys song."

Kristen smirked, rising her arms up and over her head, pressing her palms against the headboard.

"Backstreets back, alright!"

JC jaw still hanging open, she pushed himself off the bed and pulled on his jeans and shirt, still looking at her with disbelief.  Kristen grinned, pushing herself up on her elbows.

"I love you...I'm the biggest fan of your liifeee."  Kristen sang.

JC shook his head, grinning from ear to ear as he buttoned up his jean pants.

"Wait till I tell the guys..tisk tisk."

Kristen smiled, pushing herself off the bed and stood up.

"Well you better hurry so you can shower and change clothes so you're not walking a walk of shame at the office today."
"Now, there is nothing to be shame about that."  JC smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ugh."  Kristen gently pushed his shoulders and walked out of her room.  She reached out behind her when she heard him following him, lacing her fingers with his.

"Want me to pick you up and take you to work?"

Kristen smiled, reaching back with her other hand to hold his hand with both of hers while walking towards the front door.

"Sure."

"Good."

"Good?  What if I said no?"

JC laughed and tugged on her arm gently.

"Come over anyways and put you in my car."

Kristen opened the door and watched JC slip his shoes on his feet.

"Just come over when you're done.  I should be just about ready by than."

"Will do."  JC replied, pulling her in for a goodbye kiss.  "See you soon baby."

Kristen quickly kissed him.

"Love you."

JC looked over his shoulder as he skipped down the steps.

"Love you too sweetie."

Kristen smiled, leaning against the doorframe as she watched him climb into his car.  Tilting her head to touch the wood frame, she waved back as she watched him drive out of sight.  Walking back inside the house, Kristen closed the door and leaned her back against it, not wiping the huge smile across her face.

"Brittney, Kara and the guys are going to have a filed day with this..."

 

 

***

 

Kristen tapped her pencil against the side of her desk, reading the stack of papers in her hands.  Hearing her door open, she looked up to find Chris standing there with a huge smile spread across his lips with camera people behind him.

"And here is our lovely and one of our favorite people ever, Kristen.  She helps with planning the events, like the sick performance we have at the end of the week.  Say hi Kristen!"

Kristen set the papers on her desk and waved.  Chris at down on her desk and grabbed one of the picture frames.

"Now this beautiful picture is of her favorite people ever, all of us in the group, which we gave her as a welcoming gift."

"Oh yeah, best gift I have ever gotten."  Kristen said sarcastically.

"I don't like the tone in your voice young lady."

"Yeah and I don't like your ass on my desk."

Both of them laughed as Kristen tried her best to push him off her desk.

"Go annoy Brittney I got last minute stuff to go over for your performance."

"Already did.  Brittney sent me here."

"Tell her I'm going to kill her later."

Chris laughed and gave her a big kiss on the cheek.

"Yes munchkin; I will spread the word."

Kristen wiped off the slobber that he left on her cheek.  Chris smirked.

"You know you like my slobber than JC's."

"Oh yeah baby you know it.  I'll drop JC like a hat just to get with you for that slobber of yours."

"Oh ohhh."  Chris leaned over her and grabbed something off her shelf and turned to look at the camera.  "So as you all know, football season is just starting and I love the Pittsburgh Stealers, and this...lady here somehow does not."  Kristen rolled her eyes seeing Chris holding a Chicago Bears hat in his hand, showing off to the camera person.  "She is a Chicago Bears fan.  We don't get along during football season."

"If you ruin that hat I'll ruin every Steelers item you own."

Chris smirked, acting as if he was going to drop it in the garbage than turned around and placed it back on the shelf behind them.

"Can't you see were her top proprieties are?  How mean."

"How you go to Johnny's office next?"

"Ohhh!"  Chris pushed himself off her desk.  "I haven't!  Thanks for the idea!"

Kristen nodded her head.  She went back to her papers and started back where she left off.  Running her tongue along her bottom lip, she continued to read over the text in front of her.

"Blah blah blahhh."  Kristen whispered aloud, flipping to another page. 

"That looks right."  She mumbled to herself.  She set her elbow on her desk and rested her chin on her palm of her hand.  Her lips moved slowly, mouthing every word that her eyes fell a pond.  She flipped the paper over, glancing at the clock quickly before continuing reading.  She held up a finger when she heard her office door opened.  She started to chew the top of the pen cap before scribbling her name on the dotted line at the bottom and tossing the papers on her desk.

"Seriously, does my office look like a hangout?"  Kristen asked when she saw Justin and Joey sitting in the chairs in front of her.  Justin and Joey shared a glace at each other and smiled widely.  They both nodded their head.

"Yep...Especially when we hear that you and sleepy are back together."

Kristen spun her chair to the side and flipped open her laptop, knowing exactly where this was going.

"Don't you guys have someone else to annoy?"

"We did annoy Wade, but he kicked us out so we decided to visit Brittney, but Lance took her to the Doctors for a check up sooo..."  Joey smiled.

"Oh so I'm last on the list?"

"We love our munchkin."  Justin responded, leaning over and pulling out the papers that she was just reading.  "What's this?"

"Paperwork for the event at the end of the week Mr. Nosy and put them back on my desk.  I don't want your nasty grimy hands all over it."

"Grimy hands!?  You hear that Joe?  She said my hands were grimy and nasty!"

Kristen's eyes traveled back to the laptop screen.  Chuckling over Justin's outburst, she continued to look over what she had on her screen, the Victoria Secret website.

"Soo what you looking at?"

Kristen's head shot up and looked at Justin and Joey.

"Nothing important."  She quickly clicked the minimize button.

Joey quickly jumped up, hurried over to the other side of the desk.  His hands went on her chair and pushed her away.  Joey grinned and looked over his shoulder at Kristen.

"Hey curly, it seems like munchkin was on the Victoria Secret website."

Justin leaned over her desk and looked at the laptop screen.  Seeing that what Joey said was true, Justin looked over at Kristen and smiled.

"Getting something nice for Jacey hmm?"

"No."  Kristen quickly responded.

"Lair!"  Justin and Joey exclaimed.  Justin hopped up onto her desk and watched Joey click around on the website.

"And what where you looking for?"  Joey paused, checking out the chick on the computer.  "Clothes...RIGHT."

"They do sell clothes morons."

"Uh huh."  Justin said, not believing her.  Kristen swatted Joey's hands away from her laptop and clicked the clothing section.

"See!"  Kristen outstretched her arm.  "I told you they sell clothes."

"Dude..did you know that?"  Justin asked Joey.  Joey shook his head.

"No man."

Joey clicked around on the website some more.

"Anyways munchkin, if you were looking at clothes you would have been at that section of the website."

"I just got on it!"  She exclaimed.

Justin and Joey snickered.

"Liar...Ohh Joey lets look at that one!"

Kristen sighed and leaned back in her chair.  Joey titled his head slightly to the side.

"Ohh nice one Just.  I think Jace would like this one."

Kristen crossed her arms and huffed while the two continued their quest.

"I think you should get black."  Justin said.  "Black is sexy."

"And you look good in black."  Joey added.  Justin nodded his head in agreement and pointed at the screen.  "Ohh I think we have a winner!"

"You know...I really did come on this site just to look at the underwear, not all this."  Kristen pushed her head between the two to see the screen.

"Yeah well, you'll thank us later."

"You mean JC will thank you later."  Kristen responded.

Justin smirked.  "Both."

"Hmm.." Kristen hummed, studying what was on the screen.  "Why not."

"Yes!"  Joey and Justin exclaimed and hand five each other.

"You two are acting like I'm getting it for you."

"Well....if you need an opinion before you show JC."  Joey nudged her shoulder.  "You got my number."

"Right...I'll keep that in mind."  She said sarcastically and smacked Joey's hand away from her laptop.

"Sweet."

Kristen rolled her eyes and reached for her cell when it started to ring.

"Hey baby."

"Hey baby."  Justin mocked her.  She reached over and smacked his arm.

"What was that?"  JC asked over the phone.

Kristen sat back in her chair.  "I got to two annoying pests in my office."

"Joey and Justin?"

"Mhmm.."

JC sighed.  "Tell them to come back, they are needed."

"Just, Joe," Kristen covered the mouthpiece of her cell.  "JC said to head back down because you are needed."

"Suurreee he did."  Joey responded, sitting on the arm rest of her chair.  She held out her phone and pushed a button.

"Hunny they don't believe me, you're on speaker phone."

"Guys leave her alone and come back down before Johnny kicks your asses."

"Mannn."  Justin whined, sliding off Kristen's desk.  Kristen turned off the speakerphone and placed it back to her ear.

"Thank you."

"Welcome.  How has your day been?"

"Stressful."  Kristen sighed.

Kristen smacked Justin's arm and flicked him off after hearing Justin whisper, "Talk to me daddy."

"Hold on...You two get out and go to work."

Kristen watched the two walk out of her office before she started talking.

"Okay they are gone."

"Work that bad huh?"

"Oh god."  Kristen groaned.  She ran her hand down her face.  "You have no idea Josh, no idea....well okay maybe you do but..gahhh.  I just finished going over like a fifty page contact shit; than Chris came in here with the cameras than Justin and Joey think my office is a hangout and came barging in than looked for a sexy outfit for you on Victoria Secret than you kicked them out."

"Hold up...Victoria Secret hmmm?"

"Keep the pants on big boy."  She teased.

"Come onnnn."  JC whined.

"Anyways, how has your day been?"

"Right change the subject...we'll go back to that don't worry...but always its been alright.  We got another track down but you will probably get out of work before we are done so just come down here when you get out."

"Maybe I'll work on some extra stuff since you will be working late."

"Whaaattt?  You rather do that than hang with meee?"

"You'll be working."  She reminded him.

"Not the whole time."

"I'm just teasing, goshhh."

"You're mean...very mean."

Kristen picked up a pen off her desk and started to play with it in-between her fingers.

"Seriously, I might do a little extra work than head down."

"Fine."  He sighed into the phone.

"Oh don't be a baby.  We still on tonight?"

"Mmhm....Seriously you two did you have to barge in here like animals my god....Sorry hun."

Kristen laughed and started to doodle on the pad of paper in front of her.

"Justin and Joey are there now?"

"What gave you that idea?"  He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Wild guess."  She shrugged her shoulders and continued with the doodling.

"So what do you want to do tonight?"

Kristen shrugged, sitting back in her chair and rolled her shoulders to loosen the tight muscles.

"Something calm, casual, relaxing...ya know what I'm trying to say?"

"Uh huh...God hold on."  JC groaned into the phone.  JC leaned over the couch and smacked Joey and Justin both on the back of the heads after seeing the inappropriate sexual jesters they were making with their hands.  "Sorry, the two were being immature again."

"What's new?...Anyways babe I should go back to work so I can get this finish."

"I should go back also...See you later sweetheart.  I love you."

"Love you too."

Flipping her cell closed, she set it back on her desk and sighed.

 

***

 

Kristen rested her arms onto the railing in front of her and looked over the lake.  Her eyes traveled from the small waves she could make out in the dark in the water, seeing a mother duck swim by with her babies following close behind.  Kristen smiled and looked up and looked at the continuing boardwalk that went around and over the lake.  She watched couples walk hand in hand, seeing love just ooze out of them; couple of small children running in front of their parents, their laughter filling the air.  Kristen smiled bigger when she felt JC wrap his arms around her from behind and leans against her.  JC kissed her cheek before resting his chin on her shoulder.  His eyes looked around to check out the rest of the scenery.  Kristen tried to control her smile the instant his body touched hers.  She took a breath, enjoying the smell of his cologne that she loved.  She loved the way he smelled, they way she felt comfortable in his arms, everything.  She sighed, enjoying every moment.  If someone told her a year ago that, she would meet the man of her dreams, she would have told him to dream on, hell if someone told her it would have been none other than JC Chasez she would have told them to lay off the drugs they were on.  She pinched her arm to make sure it wasn't a dream.

"Why did you just pinch yourself?"

Kristen looked up from her arm where a small pink mark was starting to form.

"Making sure this isn't a dream."

JC smiled and softly laughed while pressing his lips against her cheeks.

"You and me both hunny...You and me both...If this is a dream; I never want to wake up."

"You know."  Kristen looked forward at the lights along the boardwalk.  "If someone told me that a year ago I'd be falling in love I would have told him to lay off the drugs they were on."  JC laughed softly, nodding his head and rubbed her cheek against hers.  "Seriously, I thought I would never love again, than I met you and you changed everything."

JC raised his arms and ran his hands down her arms until they ran over her fingers, lacing his with hers.  He picked up her hands and turned her around so she was facing him and kissed her.

"And you say I'm the romantic one?"  JC smiled, running his thumbs over her fingers.  Kristen nodded her head and stepped to her side, pulling him slightly to start their walk again.  JC dropped her hand and wrapped his arm around her to pull her closer.

"The scenery is just...so breath taking."  She slid her arm around his waist and stuck her hand in his back pocket.  JC kissed the top of her head as they continued walking.

"Just like you."

Kristen sucked in her bottom lip between her teeth to try to keep her smile.

"You can stop sucking up, you already got some last night."

JC laughed.  He slid his finger under her shirt and rubbed the small part of her skin softly.

"So how did you get away from the cameras?"

"It isn't a twenty-four hour thing hunny."  JC replied laughing.  "All it is about is showing how we make a CD, all the works and that, and how we get ready before a performance...So our fans what we do."  JC took a step closer to Kristen to move out of the running child's way.  "The one we have in a couple of days." He finished.

"Ohhh..."  She drawled out.

"Mhm."  JC nodded.  "Not that all amazing."

"To your fans it will be."

"Yeah well...that's all that matters."

"Well duuhhh."  Kristen gently tugged on his back pocket to turn.  Giving her a look, he turned with her and started walking down the path that was in front of him.

"So when am I going to see this Victoria Secret outfit?"

"Oh dear god."  Kristen groaned and looked up at him.  "Wipe that goofy smile off your face."

"Come onnnn."  JC whined, looping his thumb in her belt loop.  "Joey and Justin saw it!"

"They were looking and picking one out for me after I said no."

"See now, that is supposed to be my job."

"All this over me looking at underwear."  She mumbled.

"What?"

"Nooothing."

"Lair."  JC poked her side.  "You said something about underwear."

"Of course you hear that part."

"Hey!"  JC laughed.  "And anyways, that's my job to."

"Why do I have a feeling that anything having to do with my undergarments is your job?"

JC smiled and pulled his keys out of his pocket when they walked up to his car.  "Because that is in the boyfriend title."

"I liked to see that in writing also."

JC laughed and opened up her car door, closing it as soon as she got in and walked over to his side and got in. He put his keys into the ignition and started the car.  Reaching over, he took her hand in his as he backed out and drove out of the parking lot.  He watched her out of the corner of his eye as she started rapping along to "Ice Ice Baby" being played on the radio.

Ice ice baby

Ice ice baby

All right stop collaborate and listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention

Something grabs a hold of me tightly

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop yo I don't know

Turn off the lights and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

Dance go rush to the speaker that booms

I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Deadly when I play a dope melody

Anything less than the best is a felony

Love it or leave it you better gain weight

You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play

If there was a problem yo I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice ice baby, Ice ice baby, Ice ice baby, Ice ice baby

 

JC leaned her forehead against the steeling wheel while being stopped at a red light and continued laughing.

"I can not believe you know that song word for word."  JC choked out.

"Whhhaaattt?"  Kristen turned her head and looked at him.  "You are just jealous."

"Uh huh."

"You are."  She smiled and looked back out the window.  "You know what I was thinking?"

JC glanced at her before switching lanes.  "Hmm?"

"I've been thinking and..."  Kristen gave him a look when she saw the smirk that was on his face.  "Don't you dare say it....ANYWAYS; I think..maybe how everything came down during the tour."  JC sighed and opened his mouth to say something but Kristen stopped him.  "No no listen, I think maybe how it all came crashing down and everything was because we started our relationship on tour, nothing normal.  We didn't really get to have a lot of alone time together and when we did either one of us or both of us were dead tired.  We were either on the bus, sleeping, you doing interviews or shows, we really didn't have any us time, ya know?  I know Lance and Brittney did fine, but it wasn't us.  Maybe if we started dating like before the tour it might have been different, but who knows."

"Yeah."  He nodded his head.  "Maybe your right...but all that matters now is I got you, and I'm never letting you go again."  JC brought her hand up and kissed her hand.  "I love you."

"I love you too."

JC drove up the driveway and placed her hand back on her leg.  JC, keeping his car running, got out of the car and walked over to the over side, opened her door, and closed it behind her.  She reached for his hand and walks up the steps to her front door.

"Thank you for tonight."

"No, thank you for coming out with me."

Kristen turned around once she got to the front door.  Looping her fingers in his belt loops, she pulled him against her and kissed him deeply.  JC tilted his head and raised his hand, setting it against her cheek while his tongue danced with hers.  Kristen sucked on his bottom lip and leaned back against the door.  Sighing, JC rested his forehead against hers, his breath ragged.

"Move in with me."  He whispered.  Kristen opened her eyes to find his blue ones staring into her hazel ones.
"Uh wh-what?"  She stuttered.

"Move in with me."

Kristen stared at him for a moment before she smiled.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

Kristen nodded her head, her smile never leaving her lips. "Okay."

JC smiled and kissed her.  "Okay."  He kissed her again.  "Okay."  Kristen laughed as he kissed her again.  "We're going to live together."  Kristen raised her hands up and moved them to his arms.  "Uh huh, now you better get going before I drag you inside and your car dies or someone steals it."

JC laughed and kissed her again.  "Okay...I'll see you at the office tomorrow."

"I love you."

JC smiled and placed his lips against hers once more.

"I love you too."

Chapter 44 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

"Oh my god!"  Kara squealed onto the phone.  Kristen laughed and looked in her blind spot before switching lanes.  "Are you serious!?"

"Yep."

"Oh my god, oh my god!"

"Oh my god is right, how did some of these people get their damn license!"  Kristen exclaimed as a red car cut her off.  "Get off the road asshole"

Kara laughed.  "Does JC know about your horrible road rage?"

"Yep."  Kristen laughed while nodding her head.

"And he still wants you to move in with him?"

"Yes moron how many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Once more..OH MY GOD!"

"You know, you are flipping out more than Brittney was when I told her."

"She didn't flip out?"  Kara questioned.

"Oh no." Kristen tapped her fingers along the rim of her steering wheel.  "She did.  She did only say "oh my god" once..unlike you, what going on for your fiftieth time?  I told her this morning at work all casually during our morning chat and she spat out her water and choked.  I thought I would have to do the Heimlich Maneuver or something."

"Blondie, you can't do the Heimlich Maneuver over choking water."  Kara laughed into the phone.  Kristen shrugged her shoulders while switching lanes.  "Eat that." Kristen mumbled under her breath.

"You just cut someone off didn't you?"

"Hey, they did it for me.  They asked for it!"

"Right." Kara laughed.  "So you are going to go surprise him at work?"

Kristen nodded her head.  "Yeah he and the guys are going to be there really late tonight so I thought I'd surprise him.  I haven't seen him all day."

"All day?  You are working in the same building how the hell did that work out?"

"I was in meetings all day idiot."

"Do any of the other guys know that you're coming?"

"Nope."

Kristen turned into the parking lot and smirked when she saw JC's car.  Pulling up to the empty parking spot next to his, she turned off her car and got out of her car.

"Oh my god! I forgot to tell you!"  Kara exclaimed.  Kristen opened the door and walked into the building.

"What?"  Kristen asked and walked into the elevator.

"Jackson is coming back next month!"

"Really?"  Kristen leaned her back against the wall; happy.  "How could you forget to tell me that he is coming back from Iraq?  What kind of sister are you?"

"Shut uppp.  Your whole moving in with JC threw me off.  Once he gets home we are taking a trip to Florida."

"Good!"  Kristen beamed.  "I can't wait to see you both, it has been to long."

"I know I know.  When we get all the info down and pat I'll let you know!"

"Yeah you better."  Kristen pushed herself off the elevator door when she heard the elevator dinging.

"Britt and I will take ya's to get sushi.."

"Okay first, EW, and two, ya's?  What the hell?  Now back to the first, EWW sushi makes me gag ‘member?!

Kristen laughed.  "You have never tried it moron no matter how hard Britt and I made you, and two.  Mock how I talk one more time I will tell the guys about the tutu incident."

"No!"  Kara laughed.  "If you do, I'll tell them about you using Bengay as deodorant."

Kristen laughed as she walked down the hallway.  "I wasn't paying attention fucker, who makes a Bengay stick look like a deodorant!  Hell I know I can't be the only one that did that."

"Oh my god!"  Kara laughed into the phone.  "I remember that phone call like it happened yesterday.  I nearly laughed for thirty minutes and nearly peed myself."

"Shut upppp."  Kristen groaned.  "You know I'm about to kick you off my cell list."

"Not my fault you do the blondest shit and you're not even a blonde."

"Note to self, never call you when I need an ego boost; anyways I'm right by the door so I'll call you later mk?"
"Uh huh."  Kara laughed.  "Peace fool; mad love."

"Mad love homeslice, peace."  Kristen laughed, tossing her cell into her purse.  Kristen smirk as she swung open the door.  "SURPISE!"

Kristen giggled by all the confuses faces on all the guys until it registered what was going on.  Joey stopped in-mid flicking a paper ball, obverses was supposed to hit Chris; both of them looking at the door.

"Munchkin!"  Justin exclaimed, flipping a switch on the soundboard and looked back at her.

"That's me."  Kristen dropped her purse on the table and gave all the guys a hug, saving JC last.  Kristen looked into the sound booth; saw Lance sitting on the stool, giving her a wave.  Kristen laughed; her and Lance giving each other an air hug.

"What about me?"  JC pouted.  Kristen leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"I was saving you for last."

Kristen quickly turned around when she saw a paper ball hit JC in the back of the head.

"Joey!"  JC turned in his chair.  "Knock it off or I'll come shove that ball up your ass."

"It was Chris!"  Joey pointed to Chris.  "I swear!"

"Lair!  It was Joey!" Chris exclaimed as he punched Joey in the arm.  "You liar!"

JC shook his head, turning his chair around back to the controls.  JC patted his leg and Kristen took a seat on his lap.

"This is a nice surprise."  JC said, kissing her cheek.

"Better be.  I dealt with some idiotic drivers to get here."

JC chuckled, patting her leg before flipping a switch.  "Okay start over Lance."

Justin slowly moved over and poked Kristen in the side.  Kristen stuck her tongue out at him and poked him back in the arm.  Justin stuck his tongue out also and poked her back.  The poking war continued until JC grabbed Kristen's arm, slightly annoyed, and pinned it to her leg.  Justin pointed at her, letting out a short laugh.  JC smacked Justin across the back of his head and switched a control on the board.  Kristen jerked her heard to look at Lance in the sound room when she heard his voice crack from trying to hold in his laughter while singing.  Kristen and Lance both looked at each other and gave up, both burst into a fight of giggles.

"Joey!  Chris!"  JC exclaimed when a paper ball landed on the control panel.  JC sighed, shaking his head and tossed the ball behind him.  "Seriously, you all are killing me."

"Sorry."  Kristen whispered once she came off her giggle high.  Justin leaned over and poked her side again, causing her to squirm and wiggle.  JC instantly grabbed her by her hips and tried to hold her still.  JC wrapped one of his arms around her waist, trying to keep her still as he used the other hand to flip a couple of switched, nodding to Lance to start where he left off.  Kristen looked at Justin and gave him an evil smile.  Justin raised a brow, slightly confused on the look until he saw her teasingly wiggle around on JC's lap.  Justin bit his lip when he saw JC's face, and fought his hardest on not to laugh.  JC's arms instantly wrapped around her middle tightly, trying to hold her still and leaned his forehead against her shoulder.  Kristen smirked when she heard him take a couple of deep breathes before lifting his head back up.

"You...are mean." JC whispered in her ear.  Kristen turned her head and gave him a big kiss on his cheek, pulling away slowly and flashed him a smile.  Justin let out a small laugh and leaned back in his seat.

"Sooo..this is how recording goes?"  Kristen asked, leaning back against JC.  JC nodded and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"That's right; you have never been in her before, only Britt."  Chris said.

Kristen nodded her head.  JC loosened up his grip around her.

"Want to push that button?"  JC asked, pointing to the yellow button.  Kristen looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

"You trust me to push a button?"

"I was just going to say that."  Joey said, laughing.  "You trust the biggest klutz ever, who somehow finds a way to break anything, to do something on the soundboard?"

"True."  JC chuckled, laid his hand on top of hers, and picked it up.  "We'll do it together."

"I feel the trust."  Kristen joked.  The guys chuckled as JC raised their hands and pushed the small yellow button.  JC pulled her hand back to his lips, giving it a small kiss before setting it back down on her lap.  Justin gagged, which ended up having JC smack him in the leg.

"I'm a hustla, I'm a I'm a hustla homie, yeah,
I'm a hustla, I'm a I'm a hustla homie, yeah."

Justin cocked a brow at Kristen when he heard her cell go off.  Joey and Chris froze from flicking the paper ball football they made and looked over at Kristen's purse before looking up at her.

"Kara."  JC said, unwrapping his arms from her so she could get up.  Kristen laughed while pulling her cell out of her purse.

"Inside joke."

"JC....that is sad that you know the ring tone for her friend."  Chris said matter-a-factly.  Kristen rolled her eyes and flipped open her cell phone.  Kristen held the cell against her ear and stopped in her steps when she heard Kara laughing hysterical in her ear.

"What the hell..."

"OH MY GOD are you by a computer!?!?"

"Um..." Kristen looked around.  "Why?"

"I have to show you something." Kara laughed harder.

"Whose laptop is this?"  Kristen asked Joey.

"Lance's."  Joey flicked the paper football between the field goals, made by Chris's fingers.  They both gave each other hand fives and went back to setting up for another round.  Kristen stood up and signaled to get Lance's attention.  Once she saw Lance looking at her she pointed to his laptop.  Getting a nod of approval, Kristen picked it up and walked towards the door.

"I'll be right back."  Kristen said, watching JC flip something on the soundboard.  JC nodded his head.  Kristen opened up the door and walked into the hallway.  After sitting down on the floor she set the laptop on her lap and leaned her back against the wall.

"Okay...why did I have to go on a computer?"

"Oh my god."  Kara spat out in between laughter.  "I decided to look up your lover boy and..oh god you have to see this, check your email."

Signing into her email, she checked her inbox and pulled out the email from Kara, who was still chuckling over the phone.  She laughed when she opened the attachment.  "Oh my god!"  Kristen exclaimed when she saw the cartoon picture of the guys, looking ridiculous as cartoons; especially Chris have been drawn as a pineapple.

"JC looks like a beaver!" Kara said.

"Lance has eyebrows like mine!...and why the fuck is Chris a pineapple?!"

Both girls continued giggling.  Kristen clicked on the other link to bring up another picture.

"What the hell!"  Kristen gasped when she saw the other picture, holding her hand over her mouth.

"You looking at the other cartoon picture?"

"Yes!"  Kristen spat out and laughed.  "Chris looks like a curial killer!"

"And Lance's face shape.."

"JOEY LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!"  Kristen wiped a tear that escaped from her eye and clicked the new picture.  "What the hell is JC doing?"

"Oh oh are you looking at the one with the guys in red and white?!"

Kristen she shook her head.  "Yeah.....he looks like he is trying to pull the angel look...with his hands upside down."

"Hahaha I know!  Chris looks like he is about to eat Joey and Joey just not having a clue what is going on around him."

"Josh looks good in red."  Kristen pointed out.

"I know.  Lucky bitch.  OH OH!"  Kara exclaimed.  "Oh my god!"  Kristen looked up at the corner of the screen when she heard an Instant Message ding.  "Click the link I sent you!"

Kristen clicked the link Kara sent her.  Kristen's mouth dropped, not expecting the picture she just got.  Kristen pressed her hand against her stomach as she burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"What the hell!"  Kristen barely spat out in between laughter.  "Most Wanted Terrorists!?...Bin Sync!?"

"That's Lance at the top!" Kara said, barely able to speak, as she was laughing so hard from the picture of the guys dressed up with togas on top of their heads; trying to pull off the eastern look.  Kristen wiped her eyes after both girls laughed for a good couple of minutes.

"Oh god."  Kristen said, barely audible.  Kristen cleared her throat.  "I'm putting that as my desktop when I get home!"

"Oh man I found some old-school shit!"

"What?"  Kristen questioned.

Kara giggled.  "I found this old-school video...Okay I sent it."

Kristen clicked on the E-mail she just received from Kara.  Kristen tilted her head slightly as the video became to play.  Kristen laughed.

"Oh..my god...where..where did you..?"

"I know!"  Kara burst aloud.  "JC and Justin on the Mickey Mouse Club!"

"Oh hi sweetie!" Kristen said when JC appeared on the screen.  Kristen and Kara continued laughing, watching Justin and JC dancing around the stage; singing "Cry for You."

"Look at that sweet camera shot with the fan all up in it!  Intern work!"

"Look at Justin!  He looks soo young!"

"Hell, look at Josh!"  Kara replied.  "Dude whoever is the black guy he can sing."

"Amen."  Kristen replied as she continued to watch the video.  "Hahaha oh my god that other guy looks like he is spanking the air!"

"Oh my god it does!"  Kara laughed.  "What outfits is that?!" Kara spat out.

"I know!"  Kristen moved the laptop to the floor in front of her and continued to laugh.  "It looks like...biblical characters!"  Kristen fell to her side, laughing harder after a dance move, or so it's called.  "W-w-what was that!  Retarded side humping gone wrong?!"

"I can't breathe!"  Kara choked out in between laughs.  Kristen rolled onto her back, clutching the cell to her ear as she continued laughing.  Not noticing the looks from the guys standing in the doorway, she laid her arm across her forehead and laughed even harder as Kara tried to sing along with the song.  Kristen opened her eyes to find the guys standing in the door way giving her crazy looks and chuckling at her.

"I think your girlfriend is dying."  Chris said.

Kristen pointed to Lance's laptop and took a deep breath.  "Oh my god that made my night."

Joey stepped over Kristen and picked up Lance's laptop.  Once his eyes looked at the screen he laughed.  "It's the video of JC and Justin singing from the Mickey Mouse Club."

JC and Justin both groaned.

"Where did you find that?"  Justin asked.  JC rubbed his forehead and looked down at Kristen, who was still lying on the floor.

"You're crying."  JC pointed out.

"I know!"  Kristen giggled and sat up.  Kristen wiped the last remaining tear off her face and leaned back against the wall.  She looked up at Justin and JC.  "Lady I will cry for you tonight..tonight yeahh."  Kristen sang part of the course, which leaded her, Chris, Lance and Joey into a fit of giggles.  Justin rolled his eyes, pushing himself off the doorframe and walked back into the room.  Chris and Joey followed Justin on his heels, commenting how young Justin looked in the video.

"Oh my god Kara thank you for showing those for me but I better go.  JC is giving me an eye.  I don't think he wanted me to see it."

"Tell him I say hi!"  Kara giggled.  "And that I'll cry for him."

Both girls broke into laughter.

"Oh my god I will.  When I show Brittney I'll call you so you can be on the phone!"

"Oh please!  I can't wait!  Later home dog!"

"Peace homie."  Kristen hung up her phone and slipped in her pocket.  Lance reached down and pulled her off the ground.  Kristen smiled when JC looked at her.

"So, where you trying out for a biblical charter or something?"

JC rolled his eyes.  "Oh hush."

Kristen giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.  JC snaked his arms around her waist loosely.

"Kara showed me some...very interesting pictures."

"Of?"  JC question.  "Us?"

Kristen nodded.  "Mhmm..like... Bin Sync the Most Wanted Terrorists?" Kristen giggled into his chest.  JC poked her in the side.

"Don't make fun of us."

Kristen looked up at JC and smiled when he slowly started to sway to the music, from what Lance just recorded, being played back behind them in the room.  Kristen laid her head against his chest and closed her eyes.  JC rested his chin on top of her head and hummed softly to the playback behind them.

"Hey; lovebirds."  Joey called out.

JC groaned and looked at Joey over his shoulder.

"What Joe?"

Joe walked up to them and bumped his hip against JC's hip.   "We're done.  Time to get the hell out of here."

Kristen hugged all the guys goodbye when they walked out of the room.  She walked back in, grabbed her purse and wrapped her arm around JC's waist as they started their way to the parking lot.  Kristen leaned her head against him after walking outside and feeling the warm Florida air hitting against her skin.  JC ran his hand up and down her arm.  "Where did you park?"

"Funny or not."  Kristen looked up at him.  "Right next to you."

Kristen grinned and poked JC's side when he yawned.  When they stopped beside her car, JC ran his hand from behind her to her hip while she stood in front of him, digging in her purse to find her keys.

"Hey hunny, the guys and I made plans to hit up a bar tomorrow night, Brittney is coming, are you?"

Kristen shrugged her shoulders.  "Sure."

"We are all meeting up at Justin's.  How about I just pick you up and we go to Justin's together?"

"I'm fine with that."

"Good...Let me know when you get home so I know you got home safe."

Kristen slightly tossed her keys in the air and caught them back in her hand.

"I will hunny.  Drive safe.  Love you."

JC stood a step closer to her, forcing her to lean against her car and kissed her tenderly.  They kissed once more before pulling away.  JC poked her nose softly with his index finger.

"You also drive safe missy.  Love you too.  Remember, call or text me when you get home."  He pressed another long and lingering kiss to her mouth.

"I wiilllll."  Kristen went on her tiptoes to give him one last kiss before getting into her car.

 

 

***

 

Kristen ran the hair straighter threw the last section in her hair.  Placing the straighter down on the counter, she turned it off and ran her fingers through her now freshly straighten hair.  Grabbing the small black and red cloth choker, made from a piece of a bandana that she and Brittney made years ago, she bent over and flipped her hair off her neck.  After clipping it and make sure it wouldn't fall off, she stood straight up and ran her fingers through her hair once more.  She picked up a q-tip and ran it over her eyeliner on her top lid to finish off the ‘smoky look'.

"KRISTEN!  JC IS HERE!"

"Commin!"  Kristen flicked the q-tip into the trashcan and did a last min check in the mirror.  She ran her hands down her black lacey cami top and ripped up jeans and spun on her heels out of her bathroom.  Slipping on her shoes, she patted her pockets to make sure she had everything.

"Cellphone...check..I.D..check...card...check...Keys..."  Kristen looked around on her dresser and grabbed her keys.  "I'll make Josh carry them."

"I feel like I'm at my ‘rents house getting ready for a date and that you're my dad, Tom."  Kristen said laughing while skipping down the stairs.  She walked over to Tom and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Have fun on your date night with Richard."  Kristen winked while rubbing the glossy mess that she left on his cheek off.  "See you later love."

"Bye doll, have fun yourself."

Kristen turned her attention to her wide-eye boyfriend.  Smirking; she gave him a quick kiss.  She grabbed his hand and started walking towards the front door.

"You...you straightened your hair."

"Uh huh.  Like?"

JC nodded his head as he held open the front door for her.  "It's sexy."

Kristen smiled as she walked past him, her fingers still laced with his.  JC released her hand and wrapped his arm around her waist.  His eyes slowly traveled down the length of her body then back up, his eyes meeting hers once more. 

"You look sexy over all."

"And you..."  Kristen smirked while her hands ran down his red button down shirt.  "Are a ball of sexy yourself."  She tugged on his jeans.  JC gave her a look while opening the passenger side door.

"A ball of sexy?"

"Shut up."  Kristen said, laughing while sliding into his car.  JC shook his head, chuckling softly to his self while he made his way to the driver side and got in.

"I don't think there is a style you don't look sexy in?"

"Huh?"  Kristen twisted her neck to look at him, confused. "What do you mean?"

JC started the car and backed out onto the road.  "You're style.  You are not set in stone in just one style.  Yesterday you were wearing just jeans and your Bears jersey, this afternoon at work you looked preppyish and tonight you got this punkish rockish look."  JC looked at her out of the corner of his eye.  "You have the ever changing style and it's hot.  Keeps me on the tip of my toes."

"I had a chick at the grocery store call me a whore."

He twisted his neck just enough to catch site of her for a quick moment.

"What?"

"Yep."  Kristen nodded her head and laugh.  "Tom and I were picking up a couple of things and we over heard the chick behind us call me one."

 "Sweetheart," JC said, "that's not possible.  You could never look whorish."

She found herself smiling.  "Thanks...and of course to you it wouldn't be whorish, it would be ‘sexy' and thinking you're getting some."

JC chuckled.  "It's the truth.  You're about as un-whorish as they can come.  You're beautiful, smart, confident...which might I add, is about the most attractive combination."

"Is that it?"

"Oh no... There's more.  Do you want me to continue?"  He shot her a sideways glance with a sexy grin as he continued to drive.  Kristen grinned back, turning in her seat to look at him.  She rested her elbow on the consol and put her chin on the palm of her hand.  She batted her eyelashes and looked at him.

"Go ahead."

JC laughed and turned his attention back to the road.  "Okay... let's see.  You laugh at my corny jokes, which you have the most amazing laugh ever.  It's contagious and sexy.  Your smile and laugh can light up a room.   You're laid back.  You don't get all stressed out about the little things....Well..most of the times.  You are comfortable in your skin; you speak your mind and don't let people walk over you, speaking what is on your mind which I swear one day that mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble."  He paused as he was paying more attention to the road.  Glancing in the rearview mirror, he switched lanes before he continued.

"And physically, you're everything a guy could ever want in a woman.  You're not a size zero, thank God.  You're what, size two?"

"Seven."  She corrected him.

"Whatever."  JC glanced at her quickly before glancing past her to go in front of the slow car.  "But really, physically...Like I don't even want to go there while I'm driving, I'll just get too distracted and I don't want to get in an accident."

Kristen studied him carefully, watching his eyes scan the road in front of him, his hands turning the wheel slightly as the got off the main road and started their way down the new street.

"You keep me grounded.  The guys even said you have brought out a part of me, which I have noticed also.  I got so wrapped up with the music and getting everything done I didn't unwind much really.  I was so serious about work, than you came and broke the mold.  You brought out the teenager in me."

Kristen laughed.  "The teenager in you?"

JC flashed a smile and took her hand in his. "Yep."  He kissed the back of her hand.

"Oh hush you goofed around before I came."

JC kissed her briefly before pulling up to the gate and pushing the code.

"I can't wait to see Brittney."  Kristen squealed.  JC laughed, waiting for the gate to open and to drive in.

"You're acting like you haven't seen her in forever."

"It seems like I haven't."

JC gave her a questioning look as he pulled up to Justin's house.  "You saw her yesterday."

"Yeahhh yesterday."  Kristen rolled her eyes.  "I haven't seen her at all today.  And anyways; I barley saw her yesterday because she had her Doctor appointment and didn't come back afterwards because of her arm being sore."

JC laughed as he watched her pull out her cell phone, quickly type something and shove it back in her pocket.

"Oh babe can you carry my keys?"  Kristen placed her keys in his hand.

"Uh huh."  JC got out of his car and walked over to open her door.  "What was that all about with your phone?"

"Texting Brittney that we're here."  Kristen smiled and took his hand in hers.  JC shook his head and tugged her up the steps to the front door.

"You two are something else."

"We know."  Kristen leaned over and rang the doorbell.  She leaned her head against JC's shoulder as they waited for the door to open.  Being inpatient, Kristen raised her arm and rang the doorbell.  JC laughed when he saw her continuing to ring the doorbell.  Kristen dropped her hand to her side and grinned when she saw the door fly open.

"What the hell."  Justin asked.

"Took you long enough God."  Kristen said and walked into his house, "Seriously man, what if I was dying and you were my life line.  Do you really take that long to answer the door?"

Ignoring her, Justin shut the door once JC walked in.  Kristen dropped JC's hand and took off for the living room.  Justin and JC looked at each other before exchanging shrugs and walked towards the living room.

"Kristen!" Brittney squealed and stood up from the couch.

"Brittney!"  Kristen squealed and attacked her onto the couch.  Chris shifted over on the couch trying not to be hit.

"Oh my god you straightened your hair!  I love it!"

"Thanks....Oh crap."  Kristen sat up quickly.  "Did I hurt your ribs or shoulder or anything?"

Lance shook his head.  "Way to be worried about it now after tackling her to the couch."

"Shut uppp."  Kristen whined softly and looked back at Brittney.  Brittney laughed, shaking her head.

"Nope."

"You two are acting like you haven't seen each other in weeks.  I'm afraid to know how you act not seeing each other for a week."

"You don't want to know."  Lance commented as he stood up.  "I was here when they finally saw each other when the munchkin got back from Chicago.  You don't want to know."

"I wonder what it will be after not seeing me for two months."

Kristen jerked her body around when she heard his voice.  "Trace!?!?"

Trace smiled.  "The one and only."

Kristen got up, ran over to Trace, and engulfed him in a hug.  "Oh my god no one told me you were here!"

"Surprise?"  Trace replied laughing.

"You know, she has never gotten that excited to see me.  I think I'm beginning to see where I am on her list."

"You get it in the sack."  Justin joked.  Kristen smacked Justin on the arm.

"Justin are you picking on the munchkin again?"  Mike asked when he walked into the room.

"Yessss."  Kristen whined and walked over to Mike.  "He's being mean to me."

Mike laughed and turned Kristen towards the door.  "I'll whoop his white non-existing ass later.  Tony is in the car so let's get going kids."

Kristen stuck her tongue out at Justin as she grabbed JC's hand and started her way out of the house.

"Put that tongue back in your mouth!"  Justin yelled.  "Mike made of saved your ass now, but oohh he can't save you later!"

 

***

 

Kristen leaned back in the passenger seat, listening to the radio, while JC drove.

"Do you just want to spend the night hun?"  JC asked.  Kristen nodded her head and shifted around in the seat.

"I don't think I'm going to make it all the way to my place.  Yours is closer."  She closed her eyes and covered her mouth as she yawned.  JC reached over for her hand.

"You know I have no problem about that."

"I can't believe I lost the bet to Trace."  Kristen mumbled.  JC laughed and squeezed her hand.

"You were dumb enough to take that bet."

"Shut up.  I soo thought that chick was going to turn him down!"

"That's because he used Justin's named."

Kristen's jaw dropped.  "That's weasel!  That fucking weasel!  I'm going to kill him."

JC chuckled and pulled up to his gate.  Punching in the code, the gates opened and he drove in and up the driveway.

"We're home sweetheart."

"Carry me."  Kristen mumbled.

JC glanced at her before getting out of the car.  Walking over, he placed his keys on the roof of his car and opened the door.  Sliding one arm under her legs and on against her back, he pulled her out of the car and held her against him.  Using his hip to close the car door, he snatched the keys and walked inside the house.  After locking the door behind him and tossing his keys on the counter, he walked towards his room.

"I need clothes to barrow."  Kristen mumbled against his chest.  JC continued up the stairs.

"You don't need clothes."  JC smirked.  Kristen poked him in the side.  "I'm playing baby...well not really, but you can barrow mine."  JC set her on the bed and opened her dresser.  Grabbing a shirt and pair of basketball shorts and tossed them on the bed next to her.  "There you go."

Kristen stood up stretching and took off her clothes.  JC looked at her while he pulled his shirt off also.

"You're not wearing any underwear under my basketball shorts?"

Kristen kicked her jeans, top and thong over to the corner of his room.  "What?  You know I can't sleep in my underwear."

JC watched in awe while Kristen undid her bra under the shirt, pulled it out from the sleeve, and tossed it by her clothes.

"How the hell did you do that.."

"Magic."  Kristen replied crawled into his bed.  After discarding his jeans, leaving him in his boxers, JC climbed in the bed beside her.  Wrapping his arm around her, he pulled the bed sheet up over them.  JC tuck some of her hair behind her ear and leaned closer to her ear.  "I Love you."  He whispered before pressing his lips gently against her ear.  Kristen smiled and turned her neck to look at him.

"I love you too."

JC smiled back and kissed her briefly.  "Did I tell you how beautiful you look lately?"  He ran his finger through her hair.  "You do look amazing with straight hair...I do like it wavy better, just because it's your natural hair but damn.  Either way you look good."

"Don't get use to it."  She replied and leaned her forehead against his.  "Takes to damn long to straighten."

JC tilted his head up slightly and kissed her.  "I can't wait till you move in."

"Couple more days hunny.  Couple more days."  Kristen said, snuggling close to him.  JC smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Sweet dreams hun."

Kristen laid her head on top of his chest and took a slow breath, still smelling the faint smell of his cologne and smiled.  "Sweet dreams."

Chapter 45 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
Author's Notes:

sorry its been so long that i've updated.. my bad <3  Holidays hit hard since its the first hoildays without my mom, and i totally had a road block with writing.  its a short but blah - chapter. Promise next ones will be better!  This adventure is always over =]

 

 

Kristen looked around the parking lot at all the MTV vans that were scattered around.  Kristen shook her hands, shaking out the nervous before answering her cell, rolling her eyes when she saw the caller I.D.

"Don't get your panties in a twist I just got out of my car."

"Thank Goddddd.  Wade was close to killing me because I was annoying him and ‘sentence me' to go be with Mike, Tiny and Killer.  Sentence me!?  What is this jail!?  Pa-lleeaaseee."

Kristen shifted her purse on one arm, the folder in the other and cradled her cell against her shoulder.

"Killer?  New guard or something?"

"No."  Brittney snickered, "It's a nickname I gave Joe.  There was a bug and he killed it, so I called him killer."

"And everyone says I'm the weird one..."  Kristen shook her head, laughing softly.  "Hey I'm just walking in.  See you in seconds."

Pulling the door open, she dropped her cell in her purse and walked over to where she saw Brittney and a couple of the bodyguards were standing.

"Man you really meant seconds."  Brittney joked.  Kristen nodded her head and placed her stuff on the table besides them.

"I'm so nervous.  This is like, my first event...What if something goes wrong?  What if it sucks?  It's all on me."

Brittney rolled her eyes, hopped onto the table and opened the folder that Kristen just sat down.  "Right, something goes wrong.  You stress to much."

"Lose any papers in there I'll kick your ass."

"Now that I'd like to see again."  Mike chuckled.  Brittney looked up from the folder in her hands.

"Again?"  Kristen and Brittney both said at the same time.

"The bubble popping incident."

"Oh my god."  Brittney groaned, slamming the folder shut.  "I hate that fucking popping sound."

Kristen smirked, grabbing her folder and holding it tight in her hand.  She turned and looked at Mike.  "Will you watch my purse please?  I need to get Mr. Wade Robson, Tim and Anthony to give me their autographs to finish my collection."  After getting a nod and a chuckle, she pushed through the door and walked into the arena.  She held the folder to her chest and looked around the whole set up.  Feeling the booming of the bass in her bones, she looked up on the stage to see the guys dancing to It's Gonna Be Me.  She walked past a couple of the MTV camera crew and up to Wade, who was watching them carefully.  Kristen stood by his side, smiling when she saw the smile form on JC's face when he realized she was there.

"Looks good."

Wade nodded, his eyes never leaving the stage.

"Dance Nazi, I got some shit you need to sign."  Wade looked down at her.  She pulled out a piece of paper and placing it on top of the folder.  She dropped it in his hands and handed him a pen.  "Oh please give me your autograph....you are like, my dance hero."

Wade rolled his eyes with a laugh and signed his name.  "Isn't this one of your favorite songs they sing?"

Kristen gasped, flinging her hand to her chest dramatically and looked at Wade.  "Oh my god, you remembered!"  Kristen grabbed the folder and paper out of his hands.  "My life is complete!"

"Your life is complete now, huh?" JC said, walking up to them and giving her a quick kiss.  "Cheating on me again, now are we?"

Kristen smiled and grabbed Wade's hand.  "You caught me, sweaty boy."

JC sighed; wiping his face off with a towel, "What am I going to do with you?"  JC swung the towel around his neck and grabbed the ends with it with his hands.  Wade pulled his hand out and put them in the air.  "I do not want to hear."

Kristen pinched Wade's cheek.  "Aww little Wady-poo has virgin ears."

Wade swatted her hand away and rubbed his cheek where he pinched him.  "Don't you need to get some other signatures?"

"Fun-ruiner.  Where are they?"  Wade pointed to the stage.  Kristen rubbed JC's arm.  "I'll be back.  Be good."

Kristen casually walked over the stage, looking at the set up.  Stepping over some wires, she made her way around to the back and saw the two people she needed.

"Mr. Tim Miller and Anthony not related to football player Matt Giordano; Giordano, please enlighten me with your John Hancock's so I can savor it forever."

"Are you going to say that every time?"  Anthony asked, taking the paper out of her hands and scribbling his name on it before handing it back to her.  Kristen smiled and handed the other paper to Tim.

"Of course; I just have to.  It just doesn't sound right if I don't."

"So you are going to savor this forever huh?"  Tim asked, reading over the paper she handed him before scribbling his name on the line.

"I like how Tom reads what he is about to sign, yet you," Kristen pointed to Anthony, "Just sign it without reading it."

"I know what it is, why waste time."  Anthony answered with a shrug.

"I could have made it up and write out how you said you would give me one milllllionn dollars."  Kristen laughed and took the paper away from Tom.  Kristen waved the paper in the air as she walked away from them.  "Thanks for the million dolla's Anthony boy!"

Kristen skipped out from behind the stage laughing.  A loud boom, followed by sparks startled her.  Kristen screamed, causing her to jumped and tossed her folder and papers in the air.  Everyone turned to look at her at burst out laughing at how frighten she was.  Joey and Lance leaned over, their hands above their knees as they erupted with laughter.

"Oh my god, please tell me that was on camera!"  Joey squeaked out and looked at the camera person next to him.  Joey laughed harder after the MTV person behind the camera nodded his head.

"That's not funny!"  Kristen exclaimed with her hand on her chest, breathing heavy.  "That scared the hell out of me!  Why didn't anyone send out a warning saying, ‘hey we are going to set off some fireworks don't worry!?"

Brittney sat down on the ground after losing the battle of being able to stand up from laughing so hard.  "You should have seen her face!"

Lance leaned his hand on Brittney's shoulder to keep his balance as he also was cracking up.  "Priceless!"

"I can't believe I missed it!"  Chris laughed.  "I'll so have to watch a replay of it!"

"Same here!"  Justin added.  He walked over and rubbed the top of Kristen's head.  With a huff, Kristen gathered up her folder and papers off the floor and stood up.

"That's what you get for joking about taking a million dollars from me." Anthony joked.  Kristen turned around and pointed a finger at him.

"Shut up."  Kristen narrowed her eyes, giving glances to every one around.  "Don't you all have some dancing and practice and crap to do?  Go monkeys go!"

Wade nodded his head while laughing.  He pointed to the stage.  "She's right.  Sooner this is done sooner you can be free."

The guys walked past her, chuckling the whole way while making their way to the stage.  Kristen turned her head sideways when JC went to kiss her, causing him to kiss her cheek.  JC laughed and kissed her cheek again; mumbling "I love you."

"Yeah yeahhhh; go dancing boy."  Kristen responded and stood between Wade and Brittney.

"And why didn't you warn me?"  Kristen bumped her hip into Brittney.  Brittney laughed.

"I so thought you knew."

"Mhm."  Kristen hummed.  "You might want to move that speaker over a little more Wade," Kristen pointed out, "Looked like Chris was about to hit it.  I think it's to close, we do not want any catastrophe."  Kristen linked her arm in Brittney and tugged her behind her as she walked out.  "I got an idea."

"Oh no you've been thinking?  Does your brain hurt?" Brittney asked, casting Kristen a look of being suspicious.  Kristen elbowed her in the side.

"Bitch...anyways you know how the guys have a Meet N' Greet?"

"Yeahhh...."  Brittney drawled out.  "And?"

"Hey Lonnie," Kristen called out, "Are they selling *NSYNC stuff here tonight?"

Lonnie nodded his head.  "Yeah, why?"

"Ohhh nothingggg."  Kristen and looked at Brittney with a smile.  "Are you thinking; what I'm thinking?"

A slow smile appeared on Brittney's face.  "Oh I think so...Let's do it!"

 

***

 

Kristen and Brittney looked at each other, both wearing an *NSYNC t-shirt and hat.  They both burst out into a fit of giggles.

"I can't believe we are doing this."  Kristen said as she finish writing ‘I Love *NSYNC' on Brittney's cheek.  "What do you want on your other cheek?"

"Uhh.." Brittney complemented.  "Just write I love Lance or something."

Kristen laughed while finishing writing ‘I Love Lance' on her other cheek with the eyeliner.  "Done."

Brittney looked in the mirror and laughed.  "I think we are done."  Brittney looked at Kristen in the mirror.  "Both have I love *NSYNC on one cheek, our boyfriends on the other, check...*NSYNC shirts...check...*NSYNC hats...check.  I think we're done with our lovely work."

Kristen glanced at the clock.  "Just in time; going to start in a couple of minutes."

Both walked out of the bathroom and made their way down the hallway.  Lonnie and Mike turned around.  Once seeing the girls, they both chuckled.

"So this is why you asked about selling *NSYNC stuff."  Lonnie said with a chuckle.

"Shhh." Brittney held a finger to her smiling lips.  "They don't know."

Mike shook his head and opened the door for them.

"You two..Seriously...hell I don't have anything to say."

Trace turned around the corner and bust out laughing when he saw them.

"No fucking way."

Mike nodded his head.  "Yes way Trace; they did."

"You two are fucking crazy you know that?"  Trace chuckled; shaking his head in disbelief.  "I mean really?  Whose idea was this?"  He asked.  Brittney pointed to Kristen.  Kristen smiled and bowed.

"I should have known."  Trace crossed his arms across his chest and shook his head.  "Do they know you're dressed like this?"

Kristen and Brittney smiled, causing the guards and Trace to laugh.

"And I repeat, you two are fucking crazy.  I am sooo standing in the back to watch this show."

Brittney grabbed Kristen's hand and pulled her into the room, both of them giggling.  Brittney pulled her down to the chair next to her and tugged her hat down farther down her head.

"I feel like the guys when they go out...ya' know, disguise?" Brittney mumbled into Kristen's ear.  Kristen nodded her head.  Taking off her hat, Kristen ran her fingers once again through her hair and shoved her hat back on.  Brittney turned around and watched Trace lean his back against the wall.  Brittney jerked her head towards the front when she heard the girls in the room squeal, meaning one thing; the guys where in the room.  The guys walked in, smiling and waving to their fans.  All the guys besides Chris; made their way behind the table.  Chris jumped off the scooter he was riding, letting it crash into the wall.

"Oh yeah, got to make a badass entrance!"  Chris said.

Brittney smacked her forehead and rolled her eyes.

"Badass...psh." Kristen snorted, "Badass my ass."  Kristen whispered to Brittney.

Chris made his way behind the table, smacking Justin across the back of his head and sat down between Lance and JC.

"Awww."  Some of the girls said from Chris smacking Justin.  Justin smiled and looked at Chris.

"You hear that meany?  They thought they wasn't nice!"

"Oh you big baby."  Chris teased.

 

Brittney pulled out her cell and started texting with Trace when they started the questioning part of the Meet ‘N Great.

They claim they are die-hard fans and know everything; yet still ask questions?  Hmm.. haha :)

Brittney hit send and set her cell on her lap.

Seriously; I know but oh well.  As Kristen would say, ‘Whatever floats their boat'.

Brittney elbows Kristen and showed her the text she received from Trace before responding.

Joey did not just say his favorite *NSYNC song was Giddy Up..what the hell?

Kristen read over what Brittney was typing and shook her head.

"You so know Giddy Up isn't about horse riding." Kristen whispered.  Brittney bit her lip, trying to hold back her laughter and quickly pulled up a new text box and typed what Kristen just said before Trace texted her back.  After a couple of seconds, they heard a snort and a stiffed back laugh.  The two turned around to see Trace's face scrunched up as he tried his best to hold back his laughter.  Kristen leaned back in her seat and pulled her cell phone out of her pocket.  Quickly she typed part of the song to Trace and sent it to him in a text.

"Gotta giddy up."  Kristen mumbled under her breath.  Brittney smacked Kristen's thigh and buried her face into her hands to muffle her laugh.  Kristen bit her bottom lip and looked up when she heard commotion and saw everyone getting up in a line.  Brittney ran over, grabbed Trace by the arm and dragged him to where Kristen was standing.  Trace tugged back, protesting but gave up once Brittney drugged her nails into his arm.

"Okay okay!"  Trace ripped his arm out of Brittney's grasped and rubbed the red area on his arm.  "How can your man like fucking you?"

Brittney smiled and blew on her nails as if they were a weapon and smoke was coming out of them.  "He loves it."

Trace gave her a strange look and looked around the room.  "And why are you making me stand in line with you?"  He asked, taking a step ahead of him when the line moved.

"Because you looked oh so lonely back there." Kristen replied, "and you wanted to see their reaction.  I'm going to tell Joey to write ‘Giddy Up' on my poster."

Trace and Brittney laughed while Kristen held out her poster, acting as if it was holy.

"And where on earth did you get that?"  Trace asked when Brittney held out hers.

"When we got out loovveelllyy outfits."  Brittney smiled.  Trace rocked back and forth on his feet, heel to toe, heel to toe, and shoved his hands in his back pockets.

"I can't believe you made me stand in this never ending line."  Trace groaned.  "And even that, the BACK of the line!"

Brittney smacked his arm.  "Baby; we're almost there."

Trace rolled his eyes from the looks Brittney and Kristen was exchanging each other when they noticed they were next in line.

"Why am I friends with you...Why.."  Trace grumbled under his breath.  Brittney elbowed Trace in his ribs, as he stood behind them and handed her poster to Justin.

"Hey."  Justin said, not looking up, sliding the CD he just signed it to JC who was sitting next to him and took the poster Brittney slid in front of him.

"Hi."  Brittney squeaked, trying her best to change her voice.  Kristen gave her a pathetic look and set her poster on the table.

"Can you write ‘A-B-C, easy as 1-2-3." Kristen said, quoting The Jackson 5 song, which her and Justin have claimed it was their song.  Justin rosed and eyebrow and slowly signed the poster in front of him.  His mind filling with the memories of how that song became his and Kristen's song.  His eyes slowly traveled up from the table, to the *NSYNC shirt she was wearing and stopped when he landed on her face, and noticed the *NSYNC hat on her head.

"Oh my god.." Justin mumbled under his breath.  He quickly looked to her left and saw Brittney in the same outfit.  Brittney flashed him a smile and waved.  JC finished signing the poster and looked over at Justin out of the corner of his eye.  Giving Justin an odd look after hearing his outburst, he watched as Justin's face started turning a shade of red and fighting off laughing.  JC looked up and dropped his jaw when he saw Brittney and Kristen.  JC closed his eyes and shook his head.

"You have got to be kidding me."  JC mumbled under his breath, smirking.

"They made me come."  Trace exclaimed.

Justin laughed.  "Sure they did Trace."

JC elbowed Chris beside him and motioned to look up.  Chris looked up after signing and laughed.

"You are shitting me."

Brittney stood in front of Chris and smiled.  She put her finger over his lips, hinting to keep silence and tilted her head to Lance.

"I want something good."  Kristen said softly towards JC.  JC sighed, smiling and shook his head.  He took one more glance up at her before looking back down at the poster and signing it.  Brittney had a smirk across her lips as she stood in front of Lance.  She slowly slid a small piece of paper under his hand.

"Uhh.." Lance drawled out.  Confused, he looked up and froze when he recognized who it was.

"B-Brittney?"  Lance asked; his voice dripping with confusion.

Brittney winked at him and smiled.  Lance sat back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest with an eyebrow raised.  "Brittney Christine Howard."

Joey looked up and chuckled when he saw what was going on.  "Nice dreads."  Joey said, amused.

"Thank you."

Lance jerked his head when he heard Kristen and bit his bottom lip.

"Let me guess."  Lance sat up and leaned his arms on the table, "This was her idea?"  Lance pointed at Kristen.  Kristen held her hands up in the air and smiled.

"Guilty as charged.  What you going to do...handcuff me?"  Kristen said, clicking her tongue and wiggling her eyebrows.  She held her arms out straight ahead of her and smiled.  "I won't go down easy.  Bring it big boy."

"Kristen Nichole Miller."  JC said sternly.  Kristen turned on her heels and flashed an innocent smile.

"I love you."  She said.

JC pushed back his chair and stood up.  "You two are something else."  He shook his head.

"Tell me about it."  Trace piped in.  "They made sure they were last in line so they don't cause a scene."

Brittney smiled and held out her poster after Joey signed it.  "Oh my god I'm soo going to frame this!"

"Oh dear god."  Lance groaned and sat back in his seat.

"Wait!"  Kristen shoved her poster in front of Lance.  "Sign it bitch.  I want something about handcuffs in my message."

"And you."  Kristen spoke when Lance was finished and slid her poster to Joey.  "I want something with Giddy Up."

"Sooo..about the handcuffs.." Joey said seductively and looked up at Kristen.

"Joey!"  JC exclaimed.  Kristen grabbed the poster and laughed.  Chris leaned over Lance's shoulder as Lance opened up the paper Brittney gave him.

"I love you?"  Chris looked up at Brittney than back at the paper in Lances hands'.  "That's all you wrote?  I was expecting some sexual line or some shit."

"I tried!"  Kristen exclaimed.  "I told her to but she wouldn't do it!"

Lance laughed and stuck the paper in his pocket.  "Love you too."

"You two are nut jobs."  Justin said, swinging his arms around Kristen and Britney's shoulders.  "And my momma is here to see this."

"Wait..what?"  Kristen said, not believing what came out of Justin's mouth.  Trace nodded his head while Justin continued.

"Yeah, my momma is here for the show tonight and you get to meet her.  She's already met Britt so she wont be surprised seeing her like this; but now I have proof that you are crazy.  She wouldn't believe me, but now; she has too."

Kristen elbowed Justin in the ribs and pushed his arm off her shoulder.

"Great.  Jusssttt great."

"Justin?"

Justin quickly turned on his heels and smiled brightly when he heard the comforting voice.  "Momma!"  He said excitedly.  Justin embraced his mom with a hug and kissed her cheek.  "You're here!"

Lynn smiled, hugging her son once again and gave him another kiss.  "Yes I am dear."   Lynn cooed.   Lynn rested her hands on his shoulders and held him out in arms length.  "Have you been sleeping well?  Eating?  You look like you've lost some weight.  You are doing alright?"

Justin rolled his eyes.  "Momma I'm fiinneee."

Chris pushed Justin off to the side.  "Move baby; I wanna see Momma Lynn."

Lynn laughed and exchanged kisses on the cheek and hugs with Chris and rubbed the top of his head.  "You doing fine yourself Christopher?"

"Yes Ma."  Chris nodded his head and stepped to the side as Lance took his turn with hugs and kisses.  Brittney tapped her foot and waited while Joey and JC took their turn.  After Joey gave Lynn a hug, Brittney pushed him to the side.  "Move over freak, my turn with Momma Lynn."

Lynn laughed when she saw Brittney's outfit and pulled her into a hug.  "I see they didn't drive you into insanity."

"That's because she was already insane before she met us."  Justin joked.

"Justin Randall Timberlake."  Lynn said sternly and shook her finger at Justin.  "That is not nice."

Justin's jaw dropped whiles the rest of the guys snickered.  Brittney smiled and wrapped her arm around Lynn.

"Lance treating you well?"

Brittney nodded and looked over at Lance.  "Yes Momma."

"Good."  Lynn nodded her head with a smile.  "I knew you two would get together, sooner or later.....Now, please tell me the guys didn't make you dress like that."

Brittney laughed.  "Nope.  We surprised them."

"We?"  Lynn questioned.

JC smiled, wrapping his arm around Kristen's waist and pulled her against his side.  "Momma Lynn, this is Kristen."

"Oh!"  Lynn exclaimed with a smile.  "You're the darling JC was been telling me all about!"  Lynn wrapped her arms around her for a hug.  "I'm so glad to meet you.  I was starting to think he made you up."

Kristen laughed.  "Nope, I'm real."

"You don't seem as mean as Justin has said."

"MA!"  Justin tossed his hands up in the air.  Kristen shot Justin a glare.  "She is!  She makes fun of me, she teases me, she is mean."  He whined.

"Oh like you don't do it to me!"  Kristen shot back.

"Justin Randall Timberlake, have you been mean to this lovely lady?"  Lynn asked, wrapping her arm around Kristen.

"Yes ma'am.  He has."

Lynn grabbed Justin by the ear.  "What have I told you about treating young ladies?"

"Ma!  Ma! Momma!"  Justin squealed in pain.  Everyone in the room laughed while Justin sqermed.  Lynn looked around at the rest of the guys.  "You havn't been mean to Brittney and Kristen now have you?"

The words "Yes they have" came out of Kristen and Brittney's mouth.  JC, Joey, Chris and Lance's jaws dropped and looked over at the two standing there smiling.

"Boys!  What have I told you in the past?"

Chris crossed his arms across his chest and pouted.  "They were mean to us too Momma!  They are no angels themselves!"

"Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick!"  Lynn pointed her finger at Chris.  "Don't make me wash your mouth out with soap...Now."  Lynn released Justin's ear and rubbed her hand over it.  "Let's go chit chat while the boys get ready for their show."  Lynn wrapped each arm around the girls shoulders and started walking towards the front of the room.  "We will see you guys later.  Love you all and good luck."

Kristen and Brittney both looked over their shoulders and blew their boyfriends a kiss.

"Now..tell me about yourself dear."  Lynn patted Kristen's side.  "While we wait for them crazy boys get all dolled up."

"Well it all started on August 21 when I was born."  Kristen joked while they made their way down the hallway.

Chapter 46 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Kristen sat in the middle of the kitchen floor, surrounded by a couple of boxes.  Sighing, she ran the scissors down the middle of the box, pulled the tape apart, and opened the box.  Kristen pulled out her legs from under her and sat Indian style, pulling out a wad of newspaper and carefully pulled it apart and set glass heart frame that was holding a picture of her and her sisters.  Kristen smiled and rolled the newspaper into a ball and tossed it towards the garbage can.

"I'll send an SOS to the world.  I'll send an SOS to the world.  I hope that someone gets my, I hope that someone gets my, I hope that someone gets my, message in a bottle."  Kristen sang along with the Sting CD that was being played from the sound system in the family room.  Kristen looked up before pulling out another piece out of the box when she heard the garage door open.  She giggled when the Akita-shepherd mix dog next to her lifted his head up from the noise.  Kristen rubbed the tope of the dogs head before sitting back down Indian style and opened the small object out of the box.

"That's right Baron; daddy's home."

Kristen crackled a smile when she heard him walk in the house, whistling.

"Luccyyy!  I'm home!"

Kristen rolled her eyes and laughed softly.  "I'm in the kitchen."

JC walked through the archway and tossed his keys on the counter.  JC walked over so he was standing behind her, and looked over to the box she was going through.

"I thought you were going to finish this on the weekend?"

Kristen sat back and leaned against his legs while she unwrapped another priceless glass object from the newspaper.  Kristen shrugged and tilted her head back, leaning the top of her head against his leg and looked up at him.

"I wanted to get it done.  It has been almost two weeks and the boxes in here were driving me insane."

JC squatted down behind her and rested his hand on her arm.  He picked up the glad heart picture frame and smiled as he saw it was a picture of her and her three other sisters.

"How did recording go?"  She asked.  JC turned her head with his finger and kissed her.

"Went alright.  Got another track down and done."  JC rubbed Baron's ears.  "Hey buddy pal did you have a good day with your new mommy?"

"New mommy?"  Kristen shot him a questionable look.  "Who was his first mommy?"

"Well."  JC stood up and brushed his hands against his thighs.  "No one, I was his mommy and daddy but now since you live here." JC shrugged and smiled.  "You're his new mommy."

"Uh huh."

"Uh huh." JC mocked her.  "Did he eat?"

Kristen nodded her head and tossed the new paper ball she made towards the garbage can.  "And our dinner is in the oven."

"Ooo.."  JC hummed, stepping over the boxes and objects on the floor, he walked over the oven and opened the door.  Taking a deep breath through his nose, he smiled and moaned. "Mmm.  Smells soo gooooood.  What is it?"

"Chicken and Broccoli pasta bake."  Kristen answered without a beat while pulling another object out of the cardboard box.  JC smiled and closed the oven door and looked down at Kristen.  JC leaned his hip against the counter and watched her unwrap the newspaper the held one of her prize possession while she softly sang so the song that was flowing out from the speakers.  Kristen's eyes slowly traveled up towards JC when she felt him staring at her.

"What?"

"Nothing."  JC shook his head with a smile not leaving his lips.  "Just thinking on how much I love you."

"You love me just because I'm cooking you dinner."  Kristen teased and threw the new paper ball she made and tossed it at him.  JC chuckled, pushing himself off the counter with his hip and caught the ball with his hands.  JC tossed it in the garbage can behind him than paused in his actions when he saw the crumbled up newspaper balls around the can.

"You better be picking up the ones you missed and put them in the trash."

Kristen raised a brow and looked up at him.  "What if I don't?"

JC crossed his arms across his chest.  "I'll have to stick Baron on you."  JC pointed to Baron with his head.

"Oh what is he going to do?"  Kristen placed her hands on her knees and leaned forward.  "Lick me to death?"

JC nodded his head, chuckling.

"Riiiight."  Kristen drawled out and moved the now empty box out of her way.  "Babe?"

"Hmm?"

She pointed over to the box by his foot.  "That box can either go in the attic or like, our closet."

"It's mostly your closet now..."  JC grumbled under his breath and bent down next to the box she pointed out.

"Shut up meanie."

"Gigi's set?"  JC read the words on the box aloud and gave Kristen a questionable look.

"My Great Grandma, Gigi, china set.  When she passed away fifteen years ago my mom and her sister, Aunt Char, each got a couple of her china sets and my mom gave me one when I told her I was moving in with you."

"Than...why not open it and use the dishes?"

"Are you crazy!"  Kristen had a disbelief look on her face.  "And have one of them break or something?!  Hell no.  They are special; they are the only things I have of my Great Grandma.  It's like...a family alum kind of.  It was her mom's and her mom's before that and all that jazz."

JC let out a sigh, rolling his eyes and stood up with the box in his arms.

"Don't drop it or break anything in there."  Kristen pointed at him.  "I swear, if something breaks Joshua I'll kill you."

"Yeah yeah yeah; I get it."

"I'm serious!"  Kristen turned around and watched him walk out of the kitchen.  "It is the only thing I have that was my Great Grandmothers."

"I know sweetie; damn don't have a hernia."  JC replied while climbing up the stairs and walking towards their bedroom.  Kristen pushed herself up from the tile floor and picked up the mess she made.  Once tossing the trash, putting the stuff she pulled out of the boxes on the counter, she moved the now empty boxes into the family room.

"Shit."

Kristen stopped in her tracks and looked up the stairs. "What?"

"Um...Nothing."

"No nothing, what happened?"  Kristen demanded as JC walked down the stairs.

"Uhh.."  JC rubbed the back of his neck.  "I heard a little clink when I sat the box down."  JC looked down at his feet as he continued to rub the back of his neck. "Uhh..sound like something might of broke."

"JOSHUA!"  Kristen exclaimed angry.  "I FUCKING TOLD YOU!  I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

JC burst out laughing.  "Oh my god baby I'm kidding."

Kristen looked at him before smacking him across the arm.

"I hate you.  I fucking hate you."

JC laughed and tried to grab Kristen's arms as she continued to wail on him.

"I'm sorry baby I had to, I soo had to."

"Fuck you." Kristen spat out at him, hitting him one more time before walking back into the kitchen.  JC laughed as he followed her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

"Sweetheart I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry.  You were talking to me like I didn't understand how much it meant to you."

"I still hate you."  Kristen responded.  She turned off the oven once the timer went off and pulled the dish out of the oven.  "You don't deserve what I just made for dinner."

JC laughed softly; leaving a couple of feather light kisses against her cheek before stepping back and walking to the other side of the kitchen.  "I love you."

"Whatever."  Kristen said, setting the dish on the table.  "I still hate your guts."

JC grabbed the plates and silverware out of the cabinets and set them on the table.

"I'm sorry." JC kissed her cheek again before pulling out her chair and pushing her in once she sat down.

"I still hate you."

JC smiled at her as he sat down in his chair.  "And I still love you."

Kristen scooped some of the Chicken and Broccoli pasta bake on her plate.  "Don't think you're getting any tonight.  You lost it with that damn evil trick you pulled."

"Aww," JC scooped some of the dinner on his plate.  "But I like it when you're feisty.  It's hot."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she took a bite.  "I should always be hot to you."

"Well," JC started, nodding his head while he chewed the food in his mouth.  "That part is true, you are always hot."

"Still, not getting any tonight."

JC chuckled.  "Who said I wanted any tonight?  Maybe I just wanted to cuddle with you all night till we fall asleep."

"You, Mr. Joshua Scott Chasez, are so full of shit."

"And you love me and my full of shit self." JC pointed his fork full of food at her before putting it in his mouth.

"As I told you many times before, I hate you."

JC raised a brow and swallowed what he chewed.  "Than why have you been living with me for the past two and half weeks?"

"Using you."  Kristen smirked while she continued to eat.  JC chuckled and took a sip of his drink.

"Using me for what?"  He asked; amused.

"Your house, food, money." Kristen shrugged her shoulders.  "I do hate you."

"You didn't seem to hate me two nights ago." JC winked at her.  Kristen casually ate her dinner and looked into his eyes.

"I also use you for your dick for when I get horny."

JC rubbed his face, leaning his head back while he let out a deep chuckle.

"You my love are something else."

Kristen winked.  "Tell me something I don't know."  She leaned forward over her plate a bit, her eyes never leaving his.  "And I still hate you."

 

***

 

JC placed his plate and silverware into the dishwasher and kept it open for Kristen to put hers in there also.

"Wonderful dinner sweetie."  JC planted a kiss on her cheek when he brushed past her.  Kristen scraped the leftovers in Tupperware and set them in the fridge.  "Thanks."

JC nodded, stretching his arms over his head as he walked into the family room.

"What's this?"  JC pointed to the bags by the couch with his foot.  Kristen closed the dishwasher and looked over.

"Oh I need to put them up in our room.  Brittney and I went shopping today."

JC nodded his head.  He stopped in his tracks when he saw a certain bag.

"Victoria Secret hmm?"

"Don't you dare go in there."  Kristen warned him as she dried off her hands with the towel.  JC bent down and dug in the bag with a smile.

"Oooo."  JC held up a peach color lace boyshots in the air, admiring them.  "I likey."

"Joshua put them back in the bag."

"You'll be hot in this.  You most model it out for me."  JC dropped the underwear on the couch and dug in the bag again.  "What else did you get...hmmm."

"JC!"  Kristen laughed and walked out of the room.  "Get out of there, mine."

"Pshh."  JC turned around to block her from getting the bag.  "What's yours is mine darling....Oooo!"  JC held up a thong in the air.  "Nice, nice.  You can model this one for me also."

"Oh I bet I can."  Kristen sarcastically said, trying her best to reach around him to grab the bag.  JC laughed, shifting his body in front of her so she would not be able to get it.  "Nuh uh, not done."  JC shoved his hands back in the bag and held up a leopard print bra.  JC licked his lips.

"Daammnnn....You'll look sexy as heeellll in this...O-O-O!  Matching sexy leopard pantieesss."

Kristen grunted and shoved her hands on her hips.

"What kind are these?" JC turned around to look at her, swinging the leopard print panties in the air.

"Uh, leopard print underwear..?"

"No, no, like I dunno; you women have like hundreds of different styles of underwear....Like boyshorts, thongs, g-strings....what is this?  It doesn't look like a thong or like boyshorts?"

"What is this, panties 101?  They are called hip huggers; now put them back in the bag before you lose them."

"Oh ttrruusstt mee."  JC wiggled his eyebrows and licked his lips.  "These will never go missing.  I can't wait till you wear them for me."

"Who say's I buy these for you?"

JC looked at her carefully as he placed the items in the bag.  "Who else would you be wearing these for?"

"Wade and Mike."  Kristen responded with a snicker.  JC paused and dropped the items in the bag.  "I'm kidding....Its for me!" Kristen rolled her eyes with a laugh.  "Seriously moron not everything is about you."

JC stuck his tongue out at her and plopped down on the couch.  Shifting until he was comfortable; having one leg hanging off the couch while the other one laid on the couch, JC patted the space between his legs and leaned back against the couch.  Kristen grabbed the remote, handing him the remote before taking the spot between his legs and laid against him.  JC lazily wrapped one of his arms around her waist and turned on the TV.  Kristen snuggled against him, laying her legs on top of his on the couch.  Both of them watched Baron plop down by the couch and spread out.  He kissed the top of her head as he flipped threw the TV channels.  "So what is everything you did today?"

Kristen rolled onto her side and got comfortable.  "Cleaned up some of the boxes and put them away in the garage, went to lunch and shopping with Brittney, Baron and I went for a walk before we played fetch in the backyard, feed him, fixed up dinner and went threw the last of the boxes."

"So you're fully one hundred percent moved in?"  He asked. His eyes never leaving the TV screen.  Kristen nodded her head.

"Uh huh."  Kristen laid her head on his chest.  "So you finished another track?"

"Mhm."  JC dropped the remote on the couch and wrapped his other arm around her.  "We have some minor small things to touch up, but other than that it's done and time to lay down a new track."  JC tilted his neck to the side to crack it.  "Which," he added, "Might take longer to put down because Chris is catching something."

Kristen pressed her hand on his chest and looked up at him.  "Chris is sick?"  JC nodded his head and shifted his eyes from the TV to hers.  "Yeah he was hacking so much we sent him home.  Hell, none of us want to catch it.  Didn't you talk to him today?"

Kristen shook her head, tracing patters with her finger over his chest.  "No, I did yesterday.  I'll see how he is doing tomorrow and check up on him on my day off."

"You finally get two days off and you don't even relax.  You worked your ass off for the show three weeks ago and nailed it.  Did I tell you how kickass the performance was?  You're amazing at your job."

Kristen poked him in the chest.  "Stop sucking up, you're still not getting any tonight."

JC chuckled.  "I'm not missy."  He poked her back in her side.  "It was banging; you did a good job planning it."

"Thanks."  Kristen snuggled closer to him.  JC looked down at this dog, finding him asleep before looking back down at Kristen.  He tighten his grip around her when his eyes fell back a pond the bags from her shopping trip with Brittney at the mall.

"But seriously, why buy more underwear?  You don't sleep in them and you have like months worth in your drawer.  Hell!  You have a drawer filled with them."

Kristen looked up at him, giving him an odd look.  "Where the hell did this come from?"  Kristen shook her head.  "And you all say I'm a random one?  Anyways, you know how I am with my underwear."

JC chuckled.  "I know, which I don't understand.  You have an obsession with underwear, you could go for probably two months, wearing a new pair everyday without washing them and not run out."  JC raised a brow as he looked at her.  "And some days you don't even wear underwear."

Kristen pointed a finger at him.  "Those are days I'm just around the house and just in my sweats and pj's.  Why bother?"

JC laughed.  "Why bother having so many panties?"

"You're a guy.  You'll never understand."  Kristen let out a huff and laid her head back on his chest.

"No, you got that all wrong."  JC chuckled, patting her hip with his hand, "You I will never understand."

 

***

You up? 

 

Kristen texted to Chris as she pulled into his driveway.  He had better damn be.  I didn't just drive my ass over here for nothing.  She thought.  Hearing her cell go off, she flipped it open to see his reply.

 

Yeah, why?

 

Kristen let out a sigh of relief and sent him a text back.

 

Good.  I'm here, so it's just me walking in your door so don't freak out.

 

Tossing her cell in her purse, she swung her purse onto her shoulder and pulled out the container of soup she made for him and walked toward his front door.  Pulling out her keys, she unlocked the front door and pushed it open.

"Just me!"  Kristen yelled, closing the door behind her and kicking her shoes off.  Kristen cringed when she heard him hacking upstairs.  Taking a guess he was in his bedroom, she grabbed the tray table she knew he had in the kitchen and made her way upstairs.

"Hey sicky."  Kristen said walking into his bedroom.  A small frown tugged at her lips when she saw him sitting up in his bed, sounding like he was coughing up a lung.  "You sound horrible sweetie."  Kristen placed the tray table over his lap and set the bowl of soup on top of it.  She lightly brushed her lips against his cheek and set the bottle of PowerAde she brought him on the table.

"I feel like death."  Chris croaked out.  Kristen sat down next to him on the bed and ran her hand threw his hair.

"You sound like death.  I brought you some soup and some PowerAde.  Eat, eat, eat.  Drink, drink, drink.  PowerAde will be better than water for you."  Kristen rubbed his arm and handed him a spoon.

"Thanks."  Chris grumbled and looked down at the soup.  "What kind?"

"Chicken noodle."  She replied and smiled softly.  "With a little cheese, just how you like it."

Chris smiled and took a spoonful.

"Good?"

Chris nodded his head in response and took another spoonful.

"Good."  Kristen patted his knee and gave it a soft squeezed.  "Tell me what hurts."

Chris took a couple more spoonful of the soup and leaned his head back against the pillow he placed against the headboard.

"Ugh, I feel like I'm dying.  My chest hurts, I have that nasty ass cough, I have a headache, I'm stuffed up, sore throat."  Chris sighed and laid his head on her shoulder.

"Sounds like you have an upper respiratory infection.  Us two are best friends."  Kristen said sarcastically and patted his leg sympathetically.  "I get it every year, around the same time, no lie.  Every since senior year I get it around January-February.  Come on buddy it's time to go to the doctors."

Chris groaned, not lifting his head up from her shoulder.

"Don't even try to fight with me."  Kristen rested her hand on top of his and gave it a squeeze.  "Let's go get you some medication dear so you can get better and sing your heart out."

"Don't you need to make an appointment?"  Chris said; his voice more horse than before.

"Nah, remember hearing about Brittney and I best friend, Kara?"

Chris slowly nodded his head than covered his mouth as he coughed.

"Her sister is a doctor.  We can get in right away, she loves me."  Kristen stood up and moved the tray table off the bed.  "Come on dear, don't even bother trying to fight with me it wont work."

Chris sighed, dragging his body out of the bed and flipped the hood on the hoodie he was wearing over his head.  Grabbing his wallet off his dresser, she shoved it into the front pocket of his sweatshirt and follows behind her.  Kristen held open the front door for Chris and closed it behind him once he walked out.  After locking it, she made her way to her car and unlocked it, climbing in and turned it on.  Kristen placed her hand on the side of his seat and leaned over to look out the back as she backed out.  She glanced at him quickly while she backed out.

"Hunny put your seat back a little and relax."

Chris nodded, reclining the passenger seat back a bit and closed his eyes.

"So you always get sick with upper respiratory infection?"

Kristen nodded, keeping her eyes on the road.  "I would have the same cough as you do, but I have like, a squeak that comes out of it."

Chris opened one of his eyes and looked at her.

"I'm serious!"  Kristen laughed and rested her elbow against the door, shoving her hand in her hair.  "Brittney would get a kick out of it.  She would call me a mouse because every cough ended with a squeak.  Than she would call me a man mouse because my voice would be almost gone.  Never fails, she calls me them every year I get it.  One year, I was coughing so hard the blood vessels in my eyes popped and I had blood in the bottom of my eye."

Chris turned his head to look at her.  "No way."

Kristen nodded as she hit her blinker on, checking her blind spot and changed into another lane.  "When I say in my eye, I mean in my eye, literally.  I would gross Brittney out with it.  I really wasn't grossed out by it, shocking I know; probably because I knew it grossed out Brittney and it made me feel good when I grossed her out."

Chris laughed before covering his mouth and coughed hard a couple of times.  Kristen patted his leg.  "We are almost there dear.  You alright?"

Chris threw his head back against the headrest and sighed.

"I feel like I'm going to die.  Just rip out my chest and give me a new one, seriously.  Fuck this."

"Oh Christopher, tell me how you really feel."  Kristen teased.

"Ha-ha."  He responded dryly and closed his eyes again.  "So you and your mom are getting on better terms?"

Kristen smiles softly and nodded.  She couldn't believe how much everything changed in the months she was gone.  Her dreams and prayers have been answered; her mom and her were close.  Before the tour, she couldn't remember them ever getting along with always the bickering, but her mother changed.  She finally realized what she was doing and started changing her ways.  "Yeah.  We talk almost everyday now.  I love it.  I couldn't tell you the last time we talked without it ending into a fight or something.  It's...I dunno how to explain it."

Chris leaned his arm over and patted her leg.  "Don't try, I can see how happy it makes you, and it makes all of us happy also.  I'm happy your getting the relationship back with your mom."

Kristen looked at him before turning into the parking lot.  "Me too, Chris...Me too."

Turning off her car, she tossed her keys into her purse and squeezed Chris's hand.

"Come on BigMe, we are here."

Chris grumbled, sliding out of her car and walking over to her.  Kristen linked her arm with his and pushed opened the door.

"Go sit down."  Kristen rubbed his arm.  "I'll go sign us in alright?"  Chris nodded and dropped his body into the nearest seat.  He leaned his head back against the wall and while Kristen went to the front desk.

"Hey Mary."  Kristen greeted, leaning her arms over the counter.  Mary looked up from the computer and smiled.

"Hey dear, you are looking good.  Check up for anything?"

Kristen shook her head.  "No, my friend Chris is really sick.  Aubrey is in right?"

Mary nodded and picked up one of the clipboard.  "I'll put you right in.  He is new to this one right?"

Kristen nodded and took the clipboard.  "I know the ritual; I'll fill it out for him."

"Thanks dear."

Kristen walked back over to where Chris was sitting and sat down next to him.  Instantly, Chris's head fell back on her shoulder.

"First name.." Kristen read aloud.  "Hmm..Sicky.."

"Ha."  Chris replied dryly, not bothering to open his eyes.  "Such a jokester you are."

Kristen smiled and continued to fill out the information on the paper.  "Chris I need your insurance card."

Chris signed, digging in his sweatshirt pocket and pulling out his wallet.  Flipping it open, he pulled out his insurance card and handed it to her.  Kristen laid it on the clipboard and copied the information down.  After finishing, she handed Chris his card back and walked back to the front.  Laying the clipboard on the counter, she walked back and sat back down, having Chris's head back on her shoulder.

"Feeling any better?"  Kristen asked while rubbing his arm.  Chris shook his head no and sighed.  "It's okay, we are going to get you some good meds and it will make you all better."

Kristen continued to rub Chris's arm until his name was called.

"Chris Kirkpatrick?"

"Come on."  Kristen sat up and casually took his hand.  "Let's go big boy."

Chris groaned and followed her into the hallway to where the nurse was standing.  Chris sighed as he dragged his body up on the scale.

"You're a mean sissy..." Chris mumbled.  Kristen laughed and rubbed his back as they followed the nurse to a room.

"I know, I'm a mean sissy.  Soooo sorry."

Kristen rolled her eyes, taking a seat next to the table and flipped through a magazine while the nurse checked his temperature and blood pressure.

"The doctor shall be in shortly."

Kristen looked up from the magazine and smiled.  "Thanks."

Chris rubbed his hands over her face while Kristen rubbed her arms.  Kristen clinched her jaw when her teeth started to chatter.

"Cold?"  Chris asked, rubbing his hands together.

"Nooo."  Kristen rolled her eyes.  "My teeth are clapping."

"You are soooo full of jokes today."  Chris snickered.  "Want my sweatshirt?"

Kristen shook her head. "No, you're sick.  You need to stay warm."

Chris sighed in defeat.  "I'm not gonna bother arguing with you."

"Good boy."  Kristen looked up when she saw the door opened and smiled.

"Hey Aubs."

Aubrey stopped in her tracks and closed the door behind her.

"Kristen!  Oh my god hey!"  Aubrey walked over and gave her a hug.  "How have you been?  It's been a couple of months.  Kara's told me about the new boy toy."  Aubrey nudged her in the arm.  "Nice catch."

Kristen cringed when Chris started having a couch attack.

"Now, Mr. Kirkpatrick, lets find out what you have so we can get you a fast track to recovery."

 

~*~

 

Kristen set the medicine on his nightstand next to a glass of water.  Chris dropped onto his bed and laid out.

"I'm so tireedd."  Chris whinnied.  Kristen grabbed his sheets and pulled them on tp of him.

"Just relax.  I put your medicine on your nightstand.  You know when to take them right?"

"Yes." Chris nodded his head.

"You have your cell phone just incase you need anything?"

"Yes."

"Do you need anything?"

"No mom."

Kristen smacked his arm playfully and felt his forehead.

"Seem the same."  Chris rolled his head away from her hand.  "Oh don't be a baby."  Kristen sat down on the edge of the bed.  "So who was right about your diagnoses?"

Chris sighed and turned on the TV, not wanting to admit she was right.

"Hmmm?"  Kristen hummed, leaning over the bed closer to him.  "Who?"

"You." Chris mumbled barley autoable.

"Huh?  I couldn't hear you what did you say?"

"You."

Kristen smiled.  "That's right, me."

Chris playfully pushed her arm and se the remote on the bed.

"Thanks."

Kristen pulled her leg up under her, "For?"

"Taking care of me."

"Awwwww.  Your welcome."  Kristen kissed his forehead and stood up.  "Now go get some sleep and text me if you need anything, and I mean it; anything!  If you feel worse let me know.  I'll text you later to check up on you."

Chris nodded and snuggled deeper in his bed.  "Thanks again."

Kristen turned in the doorway to look at him.

"Welcome BigMe, Love you."

"Love you too MiniMe."

"I'll look the front door on my way out!"  Kristen yelled, hopping down the stairs.  Locking the front door once she made it outside, an idea popped in her head.

"Hmmm..I haven't seen my baby all day."  Kristen said aloud, turning her Jeep Liberty to life.  Kristen smiled.  "And I know just what to do...Publix here I come."

 

 

***

 

You will never guess what I am buying, right at this moment, at the grocery store.

 

Kristen laughed to herself as she sent the text to Kara.  Her eyes watched the items move along on the conveyer belt.  This was the last thing she ever thought she would ever be buying together.  She remembered clearly making fun of couples for doing this, yet here she was, at the grocery store doing the same thing.  Pulling her vibrating cell out of her pocket, Kristen shook her head when she saw her friends name across the screen.

"Please tell me it is not what I think it is."  Kara said before even Kristen got out the word hi.

"I dunno what you are thinking."  Kristen smirked.  "I'm no mind reader."

"It's something sexual isn't it?"

Kristen remained silent and gave the cashier a nod when he said hi before ringing her items.

"Shut up!"  Kara exclaimed, "You so are!  Its strawberries and whip cream isn't it?  Oh my god don't tell me it is."

"Fine.  I wont tell you anything than."

"Kristen Nichole Miller!"  Kara responded with a laugh.  "Kinky!  I remember correctly how you and I use to make fun of couples pulling that shit."

"Shut up."  Kristen rolled her eyes and swiped her credit card on the machine.  "Don't remind me.  Love makes you do stupid things."

"Soooo..."  Kara drawled out after a short silence.  "Going to a party?"

"Shut up! I don't know why I talk to you."  Kristen shook her head laughing, still not believing she was buying for contacts in front of her; but mostly could not believe she was buying stuff that she many times swore she would never do.  "Hold on, I gotta sign this."

"Nuh uh, don't you dare put me on hold!  You are buying whip cream and strawberries for a little cha ching with JC Chasez, might I remind you WHO he is!"

Kristen set her phone on the counter and signed the receipt.  The cashier looked at her before looking down at her cell; Kara's voice still could be heard through the earpiece.

"She likes to talk."  Kristen responded and picked up her bag.  The cashier chuckled with a nod.  "Have a nice night ma'am."

Kristen flashed him a smile and picked up her phone.  "You to."  After taking a couple of steps away, she pressed her cell back to her ear.  "Oh I will."

Kara paused from her pervious ranting.  "Oh you will what?"

"The cashier guy said have a nice night...Soooo..."

"Smutty."  Kara mumbled into the phone.

"What?"  Kristen asked as she climbed into her car.  Turning her Jeep Liberty to life, she pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the road.

"Romantic relationship my ass.  You two are so smutty."

"We are not."

"Rigghhhttt....Buying strawberries and whip cream...on a week day...Nooo I mean everyone does that now a day."  Kara teased.

"You are a fucking brat!"  Kristen replied with a laugh.  Kara laughed along with her.  "You're just jealous of JC and I healthy sex life."  Kristen tapped her finger along the staring wheel.  "We are not smutty."

"Keep telling yourself that hun....This is coming from the guy you are dating that wrote the song Digital Get Down.."  Kara reminded her with a tease.

"We are totally done with this conversation."

"But."

"Nope."  Kristen her off while taking a turn.  "Bite it in the bud.  Drop it.  Done.  Over. Kapeash."

Kara let out a deep sigh.  "Fine....Now about the healthy sex life; psh many people are jealous of you banging a hot *NSYNCer."

Kristen rolled her eyes.  "You know Justin is still single."  She teased.

"Mmm...When I'm in town I gotta hit a piece of that."

"Kara!  He isn't a Kit Kat bar!"  She laughed.

"He probably tastes better than one."  Kara mumbled into the phone causing Kristen to laugh.

"I am not going to go lick him and tell you if he does or not so don't bother asking."

"Fine."  Kara huffed.  "I'll fine out myself when I come in town."

"Uh huh."  Kristen replied, pushing in the gate code and waiting patiently for the gates to open.

"You're lovely boy is here right now actually."

"Huh?"  Kara questioned.

"I just pulled into JC's and I driveway and Justin's car is here."

"Oh heellooo baby...Oh!  Puts a damper on your little rump section."

"Oh god." Kristen groaned with a eye roll.  "Rump section?  Right..Anyways, I'll call you tomorrow?"

"Better.  I want details. Details!"  Kara giggled into the phone.

"Uh huh, I'll tell Justin that there is some horny girl who is a friend of mine that wants a piece of him.  Bye!"  Kristen shut her phone closed and laughed, tossing it in her purse.  Parking next to Justin's BMW, she pulled the bag and her purse out of the car and skipped up the steps to the front door.

"Kris?  Is that you?"  JC called out after she closed the front door.

"Which one you asking for?"  Kristen asked, slipping off her shoes at the base of the front door.

"You."  JC relied with a smile, walking into the foyer with Justin hot on his heels.  Kristen set both bags on the floor and wrapped her arms giving JC a quick kiss and hug.  Pulling back, she moved away from JC and pulled Justin into a hug, kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey darling."

"Hey."  Justin replied, kissing her back on the cheek.

"You two boys have fun?"  Kristen took a step back and exchanged a look between the two.

Both nod their heads.

"How's Chris?"  JC asked, shoving his hands in his pockets leaned his back against the wall.

"I took him to the doctors."

"You got him to agree to go?"  Justin said with a shocking look over his face.

"Okay, let me rephrase that.  I made him go.  He has an upper respiratory infection; he is going to be in bed for a couple more days."

"Mannnn.  He did tell me this morning when I texted him asking how he was doing that he was feeling worse.  I thought he just had a cough."  Justin said as he ran his hand over his shaved head.

"I had a feeling he had an upper respiratory infection when he told me the symptoms."

"What are you a doctor now?"  Justin joked.  Kristen rolled her eyes.

"Ha!  No, but I have caught it every year for the past five years.  You can put a line of people out and I can pick out who has it or not."

"Damn."  JC pushed himself off the wall.  "That sucks."

"Oh let me tell you, it is no fun.  So don't call him to check up, just text because his throat is sore and its just going to strain and hurt more if he talks."

"Yes ma'am."  Justin saluted her.  "I was just about to leave before you walked in the door, so I better get going."  Justin leaned over and gave her a kiss goodbye on her cheek before him and JC pulled into a manly hug.  "Going to chill with Lance while Brittney is on her date thing with Joey; see you both tomorrow."

JC wrapped his arm around Kristen's waist, pulling her to his side and watched Justin close he front door behind him.

"So you went to the grocery store on your way home?"

Kristen quickly swiped the bag and her purse off the floor and walked into the kitchen.  "Maybe."

"Maybe?"  JC followed her, hot on her heels.  "What you get?"

"Stuff."

"Stuff?"  JC said, intrigued.  Kristen set her purse on the counter, following the grocery bag.  JC rested his hands on her waist and leaned over her to look in the bag.

"Oooo.." JC licked his lips and sly grin pulled at his lips.  "Stuff indeed."

Kristen giggled as JC pulled the plastic container of strawberries and the can of whip cream.  "Good thing Justin left."  Kristen let out a soft squeal when JC turned her around to face him.

"Soo."  JC planted a kiss on her lips.  "Is there a reason.." JC kissed her again. "For this?" JC kissed her once more, his lips lingering over hers while he waited for her response.

"Mmm." Kristen slightly shrugged her shoulders, locking her arms around his neck.  "What are you plotting?"

"Plotting?"  JC answering innocently while he started kissing along her neck.  "Now why would I be plotting anything?"

"I saw that mischievous sparkle in your eyes Mr. Chasez; I know your little tricks."

JC smiled against her skin and pulled her closer to him.  Hooking his arms under her butt, he hosted her up onto the counter and stood between her legs.  Her arms neck left his neck as he moved his hands up to her waist.  She opened her mouth but before she could say anything, JC's lips were on hers.  JC let out a sexy groan as her fingers instantly went to his hair as they continued to kiss. He released her mouth for a brief second as he tilted his head then kissed her again, his tongue lightly tracing along her bottom lip as he deepened the contact between them, pulling her closer to him.  Her fingers twirled around in his curls while his hands pressed against her thighs, moving slowly up and down.  Releasing her mouth from his, he kissed her swollen bottom lip and gently nibbled on it.  A soft moan escaped from her lips when he gently tugged on it.  Letting go of her lip, his hand moved up to her hip as the other one found his way to the cabinet behind her head.  JC kissed her again before moving his lips over to her ear and planting a soft kiss.

"I was plotting on ways to taste the strawberries and whip cream on your body."

"Show me."  Kristen barely whispered her arms tightening back around his neck.

"Love to."

Chapter 47 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

(Month later)

Kristen eyes wondered around the family room, slowly taking a sip of her coffee.  Sitting on one leg, she slowly swayed her other leg back and forth under the table.  Her eyes darted back to JC when the rustle sound of the newspaper rang in her ear as he turned the page.

"You're boring."  Kristen said, breaking the silence.

"Oh so very sorry."  JC responded, his face still covered by the newspaper.  "You can entertain yourself very well if I remembered correctly."

"You're an ass."  Kristen joked, taking another sip of her coffee and pulled up her leg that she was sitting up, bending it up and pressing it against the table.  She rested her arm on top of her knee and took another sip of her coffee, he eyes scanning back the family room in front of them.

"You know..."  Kristen started to say once her eyes landed on his grand piano.  "Did I ever tell you about the fantasy I had with you and a piano?"

Kristen laughed to herself when she saw JC lower the newspaper in his hands, glint in his eyes as he looked over at her.

"Fantasy?"

Kristen nodded her head with a small laugh.  JC's eyes widen as his eyebrows raised slightly, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Ooo..Tell me..I want detail...eeeevery little detail."

Kristen rolled her eyes half way, but smiled.

"Ever since like, years ago.  I pictured you playing it for me."

JC leaned his arms on the table, leaning on them as he waited for her to continue.  "That's it?"  He questioned when he noticed she wasn't saying anything else.  Kristen nodded.  "That's your fantasy?"  JC said in disbelief, sitting back in his seat.

"Not everyone is as dirty minded as you are, Josh."  Kristen responded with an eye roll and pointed her mug of coffee at him before taking a sip.

"Ha!" JC sat up and pointed his finger at her.  "That my dear, you are wrong.  You seem to forget that I know you oh so well.  We are both culprits in that category."

"Me?  I'm an angel!"  Kristen smiled, watching him get up and walk over to pour himself another cup of coffee.

"Angel my ass..." JC mumbled under his breathe thus, causing Kristen to laugh.  "Wait till I tell your father tonight what you were doing to me last night...."

Kristen gasped, turning her seat to look at him.  "My daddy wouldn't believe you."

JC laughed as he poured himself a cup of coffee.  "And anyways," Kristen took a sip of her coffee before continuing.  "You really want to make a good first impression telling my daddy about that?"

"Damn."  He grumbled.  His head jerked to the side when the house phone started ringing.  Reading the caller ID, JC picked up the phone and handed it to Kristen.
"Kara."  JC mouthed as he pressed the phone in her hands.

"Holla."  Kristen answered with a yawn.

"Don't tell me you just got up."  Kara said.

"No."  Kristen sat up in her chair as JC sat back in his, pulling the newspaper up to continue what he was reading before.  "No, I've been up."

"I was about to say, it's eleven in the morning--"

"What do you want?"  Kristen interrupted her.

"Guess who is town!"  Kara sang into the phone.  Kristen took another sip of her coffee.

"I dunno, I don't live in the same state as you moron.  I don't know everything that is going on in the world."

"You don't know what is going on half the time around you."  JC whispered jokingly.

"Hey!"  Kristen exclaimed.  JC chuckled behind the paper.

"Hey what?...You know what I don't want to know what you two are doing at this moment; anyways no moron, YOUR town."

Kristen shrugged even though she couldn't see her.

"I dunno?"

"Jackson and I!"

"WHAT!?!" Kristen yelled.  Startled, JC looked up at her from the article he was reading in surprise.  "Oh my god, are you serious!?  This isn't a joke is it!"  Kristen exclaimed excitedly.  JC gave her once more a funny look before going back to the paper.  "If this is a joke, our friendship is fucking over you hear me?  O-V-E-R!"

Kara laughed on the other end of the phone.  "This isn't a joke.  Jackson and I are in Orlando."

Kristen squealed.  "Oh my god!  Where?!  Does Brittney know!? Oh my god oh my god it's been over a year!"

"I know!!! Eeeee!!!  I'm like a fucking middle schooler - and wipe that smirk across your face and that dirty thought."  Kara and Kristen giggled.  "I'm as excited as you are.  Jackson has been shooting me weird looks since I got on the phone with you.  I'm to giddy.  Anyways, I was going to call Brittney right after I got off the phone with you."

"Josh has been sending me odd glances every now and than also.  But, oh my god, how about lunch?"

"Sounds good!  I'll tell Britt when I call her."

"Good.  Good."  Kristen repeated herself.  "Where you guys staying at?"

"Aub's place, well my old house.  Whatever you want to call it"

"We'll get ready and be on are way!"  Kristen explained excitedly.  "I can't wait!"

"Me either!"  Kara laughed.  "See you soon!"

"Yay!"  Kristen tossed her cell on the table and jumped up.  JC looked up at her and set the paper on the table.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"Kara and Jackson are in town!"  Kristen squealed, grabbing him by the hand and pulling him out of his chair.  "We are going to have lunch with them. She is calling Brittney.  Come on!"  Kristen tugged his arm, pulling him up the stairs.  JC laughed, letting her pull him up the stairs.  "I can't wait to see them!"

 

~*~

 

JC looked out of the corner of his eye at Kristen as they cruised down the street in his Mercedes.

"Oh my god, and right there."  Kristen pointed out with her finger.  "Kara and I made a pact that we would be virgins till we got married."  She laughed.

"What the..?"  JC laughed.  "Well, you broke that pact long ago."

Kristen smacked his arm playfully.  "We buried a condom right there when we made the pact."  Kristen laughed as she shook her head.  "And she broke the pact first, in High School!  Oh man, we got into a huge fight when she did.  We didn't talk for a week, which was like years for us."

"Wait, you two buried a condom?"

Kristen flung her hand over her eyes, laughing; she couldn't believe she was telling him this.

"Yes.  Shut up.  We were twelve."

"What the hell were you doing with a condom at the age of twelve?"  JC looked at her; shock written all over his face.

"We found them in Aubrey's bedroom!  I swear!"  Kristen laughed.  "I was not fooling around at the age of twelve!  Gross!  And it's the cream color house on the right."

"You know what."  JC laughed, parking his car in the driveway.  "I don't want to know any more stories.  It's making me closer to putting you into a mental institute."

Kristen rolled her eyes and hopped out of his car, hurrying over to his side.

"Come on come on slow poke!"  Kristen giggled excitedly.  "I haven't seen Kara in like, over a year and I haven't seen Jackson since he went into the war two years ago.  I'm dying!"

"Calm down, don't have a damn hernia."  JC joked, locking his car and putting his keys in his pocket.

"KRISTEN!"

JC looked up to fine a dark blonde girl standing in the doorway.

"KARA!"  Kristen squealed and ran toward Kara, both girls attacking each other with a hug.  JC shook his head with a chuckle, shoving his hands in his pockets and walked up the sidewalk to the door.

"You look good!"  Kara squeaked, rubbing Kristen's arms.  The girls embraced into another hug before breaking apart.

"So do you!  Oh."  Kristen took a step to the side.  "Josh, this is Kara, Kara; Josh."

JC stuck his hand out.  "Nice to finally meet you."

"Oh don't be serious."  Kara pushed his hand away and pulled him into a hug.  "This is no business function; we hug here.  Especially with shaking hands phobia over there."  Kara darted her finger at Kristen after her and JC hugged.

"Shut up."  Kristen linked her arm with hers.  "Where is army man?"

"Inside."  Kara looked over her shoulder at JC.  "Come come; Brittney and Lance shall be here shortly."

Kristen dropped Kara's arm and went sprinting to Jackson, wrapping her arms and legs around him as she attacked him with a huge hug.

"Oh my god you're here.  You're safe, you're here, your safe oh my god oh my god."

"Don't cry."  Jackson teased when he heard her sniffle, his arms still engulfed around her.

"I'm so glad you're alive."  Kristen mumbled into his shoulder as she lowered herself to the ground.

"Same here kiddo."  Jackson hugged her again before taking a step back.  "You look so grown up."  Jackson looked up at JC.  "So is this the famous JC I've been hearing about?"

Kristen looked back at JC. "Oh yeah, Jackson this is Josh, Josh this is my brother from another mother who beat the shit out of one of my ex's, Jackson."

Josh stuck his hand out and shook Jackson's hand.  "Nice to finally meet you.  Any man that hasn't gone crazy from hanging with Kristen and Brittney is a hero in my book."

Kristen swatted JC's arm.  "You're mean."

"You think Brittney and Kristen together is crazy?....Wait till all three of them are together.  You haven't seen anything yet."

 

~*~

 

Kristen snatched the pizza out from Brittney's plate and smiled in victory before taking a bite.

"Shit, that's hot!" Kristen dropped the pizza on her plate and fanned her mouth.

"That's what you get for stealing my piece!"  Brittney laughed along with everyone else.  Kara quickly grabbed Kristen's glass of water and pulled it away from her.

"Water!  Water!"  Kristen tried to reach for her glass back.  Kristen grabbed JC's beer out of his hand and took a sip.

"You know, you could have asked."  JC said, taking the beer out of her hands.

"Oh yeah, while you were laughing at my suffering?  Uh huh."

"The scary thing is," Jackson started to say as Kara slid Kristen's glass back to her, "Those three haven't changed."

"Oh whatever."  Kara shoved Jackson's arm.  "You loved every minute of it back in the days."

"Oh yes."  Jackson finished chewing his pizza.  "Every minute of you three giggling nonstop, squealing, running like morons and blasting New Kids On The Block every single time."

"And that hasn't changed."  Lance added.  Brittney rolled her eyes and elbowed Lance in the arm.

"Soo," Kara spoke up.  "You're meeting Kristen's parents for the first time JC?  Nervous?"

JC shrugged his shoulders. "A little."

"You got nothing to worry about."  Kara told him, grabbing another slice of pizza.  "They are going to love you."

"I mean, you are just banging daddy's little girl and all, nothhiinngg big."  Brittney added with a laugh.

JC groaned, sitting back in his chair.  "I seriously hate you Britt."

Kristen patted JC's arm. " You'll be fine baby....Sooo Jackson, what did you bring back for me?"

Lance and JC turned and looked at Kristen dumbfounded.

"They guy was just overseas fighting for your freedom and you ask him what he brought back for you?!"  JC said in shock.

"Whhaatt?"  Kristen looked back and forth between Lance and JC.  Jackson stood up and laughed, walking over to his bag.

"Oh don't worry about it, I don't take it to heart.  I knew she was going to ask.  Hell my own SISTER asked me what I brought back for her."  Pulling a small bag out of his bag, he walked back and set it in front of Kristen.  Kara and Brittney broke down laughing.  Kristen laughed and threw her hands up in victory when she saw the object, a bag of sand.

"Yes!  Now I can find out what I've been wondering for years!"

"The first thing she asked me when she e-mailed me was if the sand there was the same at the beaches.  No, hey did you get there safe?  How was the travel? No, I get a "Hey Jackson!  Is the sand over there the same on the beaches?!..Soo."  Jackson stretched out his arms, explaining to JC and Lance once he saw the confused look on their faces.  "I brought her back some sand so she can find out herself."

Kristen opened the zip lock bag and stuck her fingers inside to feel the sand.  "Ooo...Different than sand on the beaches, not only the color but the feel."

JC shook his head.  "Hunny...This has pushed over the line of insane.  I think I need to find a place to put you in."

"Whhhhaaat?"  Kristen looked up.  "Don't act like you wanted to know!"

Kara patted her on the arm with a shake of his head.  "You and your science."

"Shut up."  Kristen placed the bag of sand in her purse.  "Just because I'm a little nerd inside does not mean to make fun of me.  You know the CSI show is pretty fucking amazing."

Jackson shook his head and laughed.  "You have an obsession with that show."

"It's amazing!"  Kristen sat up in her seat.  "You know it's pretty fucking amazing!  You know deep down insides you are crazy for the CSI show!...OO!"  Kristen looked over at Lance.  "You know what would be pretty sweet?  If they had a show just all about space!"

Lance nodded his head.  "I totally agree with you.  That would be banging."

"Before you have a science orgasm; you know what we need to do while Jackson and I are down?"  Kara asked.

"What?"  Brittney asked.

Kara looked at Kristen and smiled.  "Golf."

"No."  Kristen shook her head.  "Hell no I will not go.  I hate golf."

"You hate it because you suck at it.  Hell you suck at putt putt also!"

Kristen glared at Kara and crossed her arms across her chest.  Kara smiled and looked up at JC and Lance.  "We went to play a round of golf and no, not putt putt, and oh my god, it took Kristen eight shots for the first hole, seven in the second hole, and on the third one she got so frustrated she chucked the golf club and called it quits."

Brittney laughed.  "She wanted to become the permanent golf cart driver."

"Golf is a dumb sport."  Kristen mumbled.  JC chuckled, laid his arm across the back of her chair, and patted her arm.

"It's okay sweetie, I'm with you on that one."

Kara stretched her arms over her head and straighten out her legs, kicking Kristen in the shin.

"Hey!" Kristen jumped back in her seat.  "What the fuck....Keep your long legs on your side of the table."

"Move your short legs out of my way."  Kara teased.

"What the?!  You were in my area!"

"Oh my god."  Jackson groaned.  Jackson rested his elbows on the table and buried his face in his hands, shaking his head.

"Maybe if they were where they were suppose to me I wouldn't have hit them."  Kara leaned forward in her chair, her eyes never leaving contact with Kristen.

"You're 5'6"!"

"Yeah?"  Kara leaned forward a bit more.  "And your 5'1"."

"5'1 and A HALF."  Kristen pointed out.  Kara tossed her hand sin the air and laugh along with everyone around the tables' chuckle.

"Oh, excuse me.  5'1" and a half....and your point?"

"You have long legs and they expanded all the way over to the other side of the table and kicked me!  Keep them on your side!"

"Expanded?!"  Brittney burst out laughing.  "What the hell Kristen!?"

"That's it, I'm going to kick your ass."

JC laughed and held Kristen down in her chair.  Kara smirked and leaned back in her chair with a look of victory on her face.  "You come over here; I'll bring out the Barbeque Sauce."

Kristen froze, staring at Kara.  "No."  Kristen quickly said.  "No."

"Oouu...Barbeque sauce...Yummy."  Lance teased.  Kristen jerked her head towards Lance.

"No, not yummy.  Gaggerific, gross, disgusting, worst thing ever made on this planet, it should be banned."  Kristen gagged.  Kristen looked back at Kara and pointed her finger at her.

"You are a horrible best friend."

Kara smiled and blew a kiss to Kristen.  "And you love me for it."

 

 **

 

"You get off this exit and turn left."

JC groaned as he turned into the exit lane.  "Why do you tell me at the last minute?  Why couldn't you tell me like when we first saw the sign for the exit?"

"You know we wouldn't have this problem if you just let me drive."

"Ha!"  JC laughed.  "Right, let you drive my car."

Kristen crossed her arms and stared at the cars in front of her.  "You act like I'm a horrible driver."

"You drive like Justin."

Kristen shot up in her seat, turning in her seat to look at him.  "You said he is worse!"  Kristen pointed her finger at him. "And I do not!  Just because I drive fast don't mean I drive like Justin!"

"You hunny, have the worst road rage, EVER."

"Not my fault idiots got their license."  Kristen plopped back against the passenger seat.  "Like the one in front of you!  HEEELLLOOO!  It said yield, not stop!  You MERGE in moron!"

JC rolled his eyes.  "You still have road rage even when you are not driving."

"I'm just stating the obvious!  Seriously, ever since we moved here eleven years ago this always happens.  ALWAYS....COME OONNN old lady!  Want me to push the car for you!?"

JC reached over and covered her mouth with his hand.  "Does your father know about this?"

Kristen licked his hand.  Stopping at a red light, JC slowly turned his head with a slight look of disgust on his face.  "You just licked my damn hand."

Kristen smiled. JC yanked his hand back and rubbing it against his jeans.  "You don't seem to have a problem when I lick other things...."  Kristen teased.

"Okay!"  JC raised his hand up to stop her.  "Do NOT try and turn me on before we get to your parents house.  I do not want to meet your dad and mom for the first time with a boner."

Kristen leaned her head back and laughed.  "Oh my god that would be priceless!"  Kristen tucked back a piece of her hair behind her ear and reached for his hand.  "Are you okay?"

"Yeah."  JC nodded his head.  He didn't convinced her.

"Take a left at this light."

Kristen leaned over the consol and kissed his cheek.  "Don't be nervous.  My ‘rents are just people."

"They are your parents."

"And?"  Kristen looked at him.  "They know about you, so far they like you, you-"

"So far?"  JC interrupted.  "What is that suppose to mean, so far?"

Kristen rolled her eyes at his outburst and squeezed his hand.  "You have nothing to worry about.  If my dad didn't like you, we wouldn't be in this situation right now."

"How could he-"

"My daddy is a smart man."

"I never said he wasn't."

"Turn left at the brick wall up ahead...Anyways what I meant was that my daddy could easily read people without even seeing them face to face.  I dunno how he does it, but he's good.  He never really liked John, and looked at that.  But he really likes you."  Kristen squeezed his hand as he pulled up to a small gray box in front of a pair of black gates.

"Dial pound seven eight."

JC leaned out the window of his car and pushed the code.  Kristen leaned over when she heard it ringing.

"Hello?"  A male voice came over the speaker.

"Daddy!  It's me!"

"Oh no.."  Her father groaned.  "Go away."

"Daddy!!"  Kristen whined, soon followed with a giggle.  "Don't be an ass, let us in."

"Fine."

Kristen clapped her hands together when beeping was coming out of the speaker and the gates started to open.  "I use to know the gate code to get in, but they changed it and moron daddy hasn't given it to me yet.  Go straight after the stop sign, right slightly to the right in the cul-de-sac.  House number is seventy-eight."

JC let out a held up breathe as he pulled up into the driveway and turned off his car.  Kristen laughed softly at his nervousness and kissed him.  "You'll be fine.  You'll fit in, you crack jokes and make fun of me, you'll fit in perfectly fine."

Kristen got out of his car and waited from him to walk over to her.  "Trust me, half the night its just going to be making fun of me."  Kristen rolled her eyes and held his hand. "Story of my life."  JC laughed, following behind her as they made to the front door.  Kristen smiled widely when she saw her father open the door.

"Daddy!"  Kristen dropped JC's hand and hugged her father.

"Hey knucklehead."  He replied as they pulled apart.

"Daddy."  Kristen reached for JC's hand and tugged him into the house.  "This is JC, JC this is my father, John."

JC stuck his hand out and shook his hand.  "Hello sir."

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Oh don't call him sir, call him John."

"Maybe I want him to call me sir?"  John said when he let go of JC's hand.

"Oh paleeaaseee."  Kristen rolled her eyes.  "Give me a break.  Where is mom?"

"You see how she talks to me?  Extremely rude."  Her father joked.

"Oh bite me." Kristen laughed, tugging on JC's arm gently and walked into the dinning room until they got into the kitchen.

"Mommy!"

Kristen's mother turned around from the sink and tossed the dishtowel onto the counter.  "Hey Kris."

Kristen smiled and gave her mother a hug.

"Mom, this is JC, JC, this is my mom."

"Call me Ann."  Her mother said, giving JC a hug.  "God you're tall."

JC chuckled and took a step back.  Kristen wrapped her arm around her mothers shoulder and looked up at JC.  "This is who I get my shortness from."  Kristen kissed her mother on the cheek before standing straight up, showing she was just an inch taller than her mother.  "Where is Shell?"

"I believe upstairs with Andy."

Kristen sighed and rolled her eyes.  Her mother gave Kristen a small look and bumped her hip with hers.  "Knock it off.  JC would you like a drink?"

"Sure."  JC shoved his hands in his pockets.  "What do you have."

Kristen laughed. "Oh be ready for the longest list of your life!"  John nodded his head with a laugh.

"Oh come on you two.  Alright, there is soda, Pepsi, Sprite, Coke or Dr. Pepper, Ice Tea, Water, Lemonade, Beer and Wine."

"I told you!"  Kristen laughed as he pointed a finger at him.  "The never ending list!  She is the queen of hosting I swear she could put Martha Stewart to shame.  Mom he is a human, not the Pope!"

"What is with you and reference everything to the Pope?  We're not Catholic."

Kristen shrugged her shoulders and patted JC on the arm.  "What do you want to drink babe?"

"Pepsi is fine."

"Can you get me a beer knucklehead?"

Kristen turned to look at her dad, tossing her hands up in the air.  "What do I look like a slave to you?!"

"Yep."  Her father replied with a smile.

"Heyyyy...I'm a guest here also now!"

"You'll be a guest in this house once you leave us alone.  Now go."

Kristen crossed her arms and dramatically stomped her feet to the garage door.  "I see how I'm loved in this house hold.  Ha!"

"You should get a call from the Emmy's."  Her mother joked.

"No love!  No love!"  Kristen opened the door that lead her into the garage with a huff and walked over to the refrigerator her family had in the garage.  Opening the door, she pulled out two Pepsi's and a beer and closed the door with her hip.  Kristen walked back into the house and smiled when she saw her father and JC in a deep conversation.  Kristen opened JC's Pepsi and sat it in front of him on the counter.  JC looked at her and smiled.  ‘Thanks hun."

"Welcome." Kristen smiled back and handed her dad his beer.  "And you are not welcome."  Kristen walked past her father, sticking her tongue out at him and made her way towards her mother.  Ann closed the oven and set the potholder on the counter.

"Sooo?"  Kristen asked, leaning her back against the counter and looking at her mom.

"Hm?"  Her mother looked up at her, brushing her short brown hair out of her face.  Kristen motioned with her head towards where her father and JC were standing and talking.

"He's is cuter in person, very cute."

Kristen sighed dreamily.  "I know."

Ann took the potholder and playfully smacked Kristen on her hip.  "Move."

"Bossy Bossy."  Kristen joked and took a step to the side to move out of the way.  "But really, what you think?"

Ann looked over her shoulder at the two before looking back at her daughter.  "You're father seems to like him."

"I bet you they are talking about business crap."

Ann laughed as she took out a couple items out of the drawer before closing it.  "They probably are, you know how your father is."

Kristen sighed and rolled her eyes.  "I know.  I'm trying to get Josh to be a White Sox fan."

"You two and your sports."  Her mother shook her head.  Kristen broke out into a smile.

"So...Andy is here?"

Ann nodded.  "And don't you start."

"I'm not."  Kristen whined.  "You don't fully like him either...I dunno why; he isn't really a bad guy he just...I dunno make me feel like he is using her for money because she pays for a lot of things."

"I know."

"I mean, yeah a girl should pay sometimes, but she does a lot."

"I know."

"It's just, yeah I understand he has to pay a lot of bills and his mom doesn't help, he is helping her out bla bla bla, nah really his mom is just screwing him over but I mean if don't have the money than why go out?  They could just as well sit at home and watch TV or a movie."

"Kris dear, I know."

Kristen sighed and pushed herself off the counter.  "I know; she is in love and all that crap and being together for like what, a year and a month or two?"  Kristen's mother nodded her head and doubled check the dinner in the oven.  "Whatever.  If she's happy, I'm happy."

"Exactly."  Ann turned around and stood next to Kristen, both of them watching John and JC talk.  "You know what I noticed that both of you two have?"

Kristen looked at her mom, confused.  "Huh? Josh and I?"

Ann nodded and smirked.  "Both of your eyes crinkle up when you smile or laugh."

"Ugh."  Kristen gently pushed her mother.  "Leave my eyes alone."  Ann laughed.  "Your mean."  Kristen stuck her tongue out at her mother and walked over to Josh right when her father walked away.  Kristen smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist.  "Soo?"

JC looked down at her with a smile and wrapped one of his arms loosely around her.  "So what?"

"Having fun?"

JC nodded and kissed the top of her head.  "Your dad is cool."

"Shh, don't let him hear you say that.  Where did he go anyways?"

JC chuckled.  "Britt told me to ask him to tell me about the Santa story?"

"Oh no."  Kristen groaned.  "Oh god no."

JC smirked.  "He laughed and said he had to show me before he told me the story."

"No no no."  Kristen buried her face into his shirt.  "Oh god no."  Kristen turned around when she saw her dad coming towards them with a piece of old paper in his hands.  "Daddy no, please no.  Mommy!"  Kristen whined.

"What?"  Ann asked and looked towards her husband.  John smiled and handed the paper in JC's hands.

"It's the Santa letter."

Ann laughed as Kristen groaned.

"So, when Kristen was little, we had to threaten her to be good because Santa could see everything she was doing.  So, this little one wrote Santa a letter and this is it."  John explained and pointed to the paper in JC's hands.  JC's eyes shifted towards Kristen before they landed on the paper in his hands.

"Dear Santa," JC read aloud.  "Please stop watching me so closely.  It's scary.  Please stop.  Thank you.  Love, Kristen.  PS. I want a Barbie."  JC burst out laughing.  Kristen sighed and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Daadddyyy."

"You can thank Brittney for this one.  I wasn't going to pull it out, but he asked."

"Oh I'll thank her alright....with my fist." Kristen mumbled under her breath.  "And you." Kristen punched her dad in the arm.  "I hate you.  I can't believe you still have it!"  John laughed and playfully pushed her back.  "You can't hurt me."

"Bring it old man."  Kristen held up her fist's.  "I'm not afraid of you!"

"Okay okay."  Ann said, breaking those two up.  "Go do the dinning room, dinner is ready."

Kristen pointed her finger at her dad and took JC by the hand.

"Now....you think I'm a good cook, wait till you taste my mom's cooking..Mmm!"

 

~*~

 

JC ran his fingers through Kristen's hair and sighed.  "I can't believe I lost the remote battle with you."

"Mahahaha!"  Kristen laughed, doing her best evil laugh imitation.  "Like you're upset on watching SportsCenter; pa-lease boy."

"Lift up your head."

"No."

JC patted her shoulder.  "Lift up your head."

"Why?"

"I'm about to get more comfortable. You weren't to happy last time I moved around without telling you."

Pushing her hand against the couch, Kristen pushed herself to a sitting position.  "That's because you had my head bobbin like a bobble head."

JC shook his head and slid his body down on the couch to a more comfortable position.  "You just love to be a pain in the ass."

"Yep.  I'm a pro."

"That my dear, you are."  JC patted his thigh.  "You can lay back down now."

Kristen pulled the blanket over her as she laid back down, resting her head on his lap.  JC's fingers went back to her hair as he watched her snuggle close to the corner of the blanket, holding it like a little kid does with their blanket.  "You lay with your blankets like a little kid does with their blankey."

"Make fun of me again and you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight."

JC laughed as he brushed her side bangs out of her face and started running his fingers through her hair.  "But you look so cute."

"Uh huh."  Kristen stretched out her legs.  "Anyways, did you have fun today?"

"Yeah."  JC replied as he watched the SportsCenter anchors talk about news with football.  "You weren't overreacting with your crazy family."

"Told you!"  Kristen laughed.  "And I love every minute of it....Now Kara."

"I thought it was hell with just you and Brittney; I feel bad for Jackson, guy went threw a lot for the past eleven years."  JC laughed when Kristen smacked his leg.  "She's cool in my book though."

"Wouldn't she and Justin be adorable together?"

JC paused, his fingers in her hair, and looked down at her.  "What?"

Kristen rolled onto her back and looked up at him.  "You got to admit, her and Justin would be an adorable couple."

JC groaned and rubbed his face with his hands.  "You are not cupid.  Do not play match maker."

"Come on!"  Kristen sat up, pulling one of her legs against her to face him. "You have to admit.  Both single, both hot, both--"

"I am not going to sit here and say that Justin is hot."

Kristen smiled and poked a finger in his chest.  "But you agree that Kara is hot."

"Don't put words in my mouth, yes she is pretty."

Kristen rolled her eyes.  "She's hot and you know it you just keeping your mouth shut like a guy really should, anyways," JC gave her a look as she continued to talk, "Look, they both love sports, well mostly basketball and golf."  Kristen nudged him with her hand.  "I mean golf, golf!  I hate golf, she loves it, he loves it, she is a good player, and he is a good player."

"So, you want to hook them up just because they are both hot, both love basketball and both love to play golf?"  JC crossed his arms.  "Yes, I mean that is what counts the most on a relationship."

"Okay Mr. Smartass, I know there is more to a relationship but you got to admit, they would be adorable together and you know they would click.  Let's have them meet and we'll see if they hit it off or not, and if not than I wont try anything."

"It doesn't matter what I say, you are going to try and do it anyways."

"Aww."  Kristen leaned over; resting one of her hands on his leg and the other patted his cheek.  "You're learning quickly young grasshopper."  JC reached up, wrapped his hand around her wrist loosely, and looked at her.  "Brittney is for this also isn't she?"  Kristen smiled, which gave him the answer right away.  JC sighed, falling back against the house, pulling her with him.  Laying his head on the couch's armrest, he spread his legs so she could lay between them.  Kristen picked at her fresh dark red nail polish on her fingers and looked at him.  "So really like my ‘rents?"

JC turned his neck from watching the TV to look at her.  "Of course I do, why?"  He smiled.

"Just making sure, cuz like...It really means a lot to me.  My mom freaking adores you, and my dad."  Kristen rolled her eyes.  "Loves you."

"Not my fault I'm so damn amazing."

"Ohh ho ho.  Lower that ego buddy no one said you were amazing."  Kristen smiled.  JC planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Well, I can't wait till you meet my parents, Tyler and Heather; they will love you."

Kristen started to pick at the imaginary lint on his shirt.  "Are you sure?"

JC moves his arms and wrapped his hands around hers, looking sternly in her eyes.

"They will love you."  JC kissed her softly.  "Trust me.  Tyler has a crush on you."

"Nuh uh."  Kristen looked at him and laughed.  "He hasn't even met me."

"I've told him a lot about you and he has seen the pictures I've sent my mom, so watch out."  JC winked.

"No, you better watch out."  Kristen kissed him while she got off the couch.  "I might just leave you for him."

JC jaw dropped and looked up at her.  He swatted her behind as she walked away from him and sat up from the couch.

"You wouldn't"

Kristen stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked at him, smiling.

"I dunno...I do have a soft spot for blondes." She winked.  JC stood up and started walking towards her.

"Oh really now?  Well I don't have a soft spot for tickling people."

Kristen's eyes widen, taking a slow took a step higher as she watched JC walking towards her with an evil grin on his face.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh I would."

Kristen quickly turned on her heels and started spiriting up the steps to hurry to their bedroom.  Laughing, JC sprinted up the stairs behind her and pounced on her in the bedroom, tackling her onto the bed.  A loud squeal came from Kristen's lips as JC pinned her down on the bed.  JC laughed as she squirmed underneath her, trying to break free from his grips.  Kristen smacked her head back against the bed and looked up at him as she gave up trying to break free.  JC smiled and leaned his head down, planting a kiss on her forehead, nose than her lips.

"Oh Tyler."  Kristen softly moaned, biting her bottom lip to fight off the laughter that was trying to escape from her lips.  JC lips left her neck as his head shot up.

"Okay, seriously?" He asked, pulling back to look at her with one eyebrow raised.

"What?" She asked innocently, biting on her bottom lip more.

"You do realize you just killed the mood right?" He asked, rolling over on his back.  Kristen laughed, wrapping her arms around him and pulled him towards her.

"I'm just kidding!"  She giggled.  "I love you!"

"Uh huh."

"I do I do I ddoooo-oooo."  Kristen sang between laugher.  "I loooove you."

"Well than, if you're claiming you love me."  JC smirked, licking his lips.  "Show me."

Kristen rolled on top of him and gave him a brief kiss.  "Love to."

End Notes:

 

sadly...hate to say this, but the whole Santa letter...So true...I did write that letter to him when i was 5...ahhahaha...Oh so sad..Not one of my proudest moments and my dad loves to tell people about it....sooo great. not.

Chapter 48 by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Kristen plopped the last piece of her granola bar in her mouth and leaned back in her chair.  With her legs crossed, one foot planted on the ground, she swiveled her chair side to side reading the papers in her hand.  Sighing, she rolled her neck on her shoulders to loosen the stiff muscles that were starting to kick in.

"This is too much math." Kristen mumbled to herself once her eyes hit the printed diagram with numbers.  Glancing at the clock, she groaned at how slow time was moving.  With her pen, she slid her calculator towards her and started punching the numbers together.  Hitting the equal button, she tapped the top of the pen against her lips.
"Hmm...we'll be hitting under the budget...that is always good."  She mumbled to herself.  Propping her elbow on her desk, she rested her chin against her hand and dropped the papers on the desk.

She swung one of her legs, her shoe dangling dangerously from her toes.  She looking up and her eyes came across a picture of her, Brittney, Kara and Ashley, the year everything went down hill for her.  Staring at the picture, she could remember it like it was yesterday.  The four hung out just about every day; they were inseparable.  People thought they were all sisters; they could read each other like a book.  To everyone else, it might have freaked them out with how close those four were, but to them, it didn't.  It made sense to them.  Having sleepovers every weekend, all of them going to Kara's basketball games, Brittney's soccer games and Kristen's softball games, many mall trips, movie nights just pigging out on ice-cream, they were inseparable....Than John came along.  Kristen sighed softly as she continued to look at the picture.  Life seemed, so perfect than.  She had an amazing boyfriend and the most amazing four best friends anyone could ask for, than, everything fell apart.  Her mother started to drink all the time, Kristen still couldn't figure out why her mother hated her life, but she was happy.  Her mom finally turned it around and their relationship was blossoming again.  Kristen propped her head with her other arm and blinked slowly.  Than, Ashley was killed; by a drunk driver running a red light.  She shook her head slowly, fighting back the tears that wanted to slip out.  She remembered that day clearly, she knew right where she was when she got the news about Ashley's death.  Kristen opened her eyes slowly and looked back at the picture.  It felt like someone stabbed a knife in her heart.  John was barley there for her, that's when the relationship went sour.  He would drag her out of the house when all she wanted to do was wallow with her pain and suffering in her bed.  He forced her to do things she didn't want to do.  He wouldn't let her hang with Brittney and Kara much without him there or calling her every five seconds to see what she was doing, than flip out when she didn't answer her phone.  She just lost her best friend, what the hell was wrong with him...than it hit her...He wasn't there for her during that hard time of her suffering with Ashley's death.  Kristen sat up a bit and started to chew on her bottom lip.  Why didn't she see it before?  It should have been her sign, her sign that told her to leave him before it got worse, but no...She listened to her heart, not her head.

She shook her head and rubbed her arms as the goose bumps started to appear and her light tan skin.  John.  The name still gave her the creeps every time she heard it.  He ruined her and he knew it.  He enjoyed watching her suffer and be in pain.  She knew she should of listened to her friends; they all had an odd feeling about him since day one, but there had never been any real difficulty in deciding what to do.  It had always been easy to find correct solutions for there were so few correct answers.  Whenever he was near, she found herself weakening.  She couldn't move her gaze from his face.  Supposedly, she was the one who was hard and cold, but in his presence she became confused; she the victim, he the oppressor.  Silently she would scream; begging him to stay; she thought her head would burst from the pain.  When she finally left him, it took a long time for her power to return.  He made all the decisions for her, but she didn't know what to do.  She just didn't know. Indecision had never been a problem before. She had always known what she wanted to do and how to do it, but he ruined that part of her.  He ruined all of her.  He made her feel dirty, dumb, disgusted, weak, and horrible.  He made her hate her life and herself.

Looking up, she blinked a couple of times and shook her head.  No..It couldn't be..?  Could it..?  She opened her eyes again and held the breath in her chest, seeing him sitting there in front of her.  His dark brown hair, his brown eyes pricing in hers, the smirk across his lips...He knew he won and had all the power in his hands.  Kristen stared at him, not believing what was in front of her and all the pain that just rushed through her body.  All of a sudden, she felt cold, her palms started to sweat and she felt her blood run cold in her veins.  Her chest tightened and she couldn't breathe...He was right there, in front of her with the same smirk on his face every time he knew he won.  He knew just how to ruin her, defeating her everyway possible, by beating her, and threaten her and her friends if she spoke a word, and bringing her down with the words he would tell her.  She could feel her bones and flesh just start aching from the pain of the blows he forced on her.  Staring into his ice stare, she shook her head, closing her eyes tight.  Sitting still, she fought the urge to open them, but she had to know, was he really there?  No, he couldn't be, he was in jail for all of this.  Slowly, she opened her eyes and let out a sigh of relief, it was just in her head.  She buried her face in his hands, why now?  She ground her forehead into her palms as if she could grind down the substance of his thoughts.  Why now?  Why out of all the sudden he was haunting her in her dreams and now daily life again? 

 

She rubbed her eyes and looked up out the window. With relief when it hit it was just a figment of her imagination, she looked around the room. Suddenly, surprisingly, the confusion that had muddied her mind minutes ago, that rendered her useless, was gone. Everything was orderly, her desk with pictures of everyone she loved, the book shelf behind her holding all her work folders and some of her sports memorabilia, the small plant that sat on the windowsill, the chairs in the right sports; everything was in its proper place.   She sat back in her seat and sighed.  He wasn't there, all balance had been restored; all of the struggles were behind her. She needed to relax; she needed to look forward in her life.  Tracing a finger around the picture frame, she stared at the one of her and JC and softly smiled.  When she met him, she didn't believe in love anymore, but proved her wrong, picking her up and dusted her off and showed her true love.  She took a big leap and he was there to catch her.  Her eyes stared through the clear panes of glass that covered the picture and instantly her heart beat rapidly.  John never made her heart beat like this before and that's when she knew, JC was different.

 

Sitting back in her chair, she looked outside her window; the world languished in a lovely balance between fall and winter - well, what you would call winter in Florida - and between morning and afternoon.  She sun shined though her glass window and brightened up her room, making it look alive.  A couple of trees were losing some of their leaves and changing color; that made her feel like she was back at home, in Chicago.  She smiled and looked at the picture of her and her sisters, the four of them smashed together with smiles on their faces and laughter in their eyes, before looking back out of the window in a daze.

 

Suddenly her door opened, causing her heart to jump and startle her.  Kara laughed and closed the door behind her.

"Damn girl I didn't mean to scare you shitless, jeez."  Kara continued to laugh as she sat down in the chair in front of Kristen's desk.  "Yo," Kara leaned forward a bit, concern look on her face, "You okay?  You look like you have seen a ghost.  Dude," Kara chuckled.  "I really didn't mean to scare you."

Kristen nodded her head and pushed her head back into her chair.  "Yeah, no it wasn't you."

"Than?"  Kara crossed her arms and sat back in her chair.

"I was zoned out."

"Mhm."  Kristen rested her elbow on her knee and looked at Kristen square in the eyes.  "I know the ‘zoned out' look and this."  Kara moved her finger around.  "Is not the zoned out look.  What happen?"

Groaning, Kristen propped her elbows onto her desk again and buried her face in her hands.  "I was thinking of Ashley and.."  Kara nodded her head and ran the tip of her tongue along her bottom lip.

"She is watching out for us, remember?  She may not be physically here, but she is in our hearts.  She is an angel now."

"I know...I just miss her ya' know?  It wasn't fair how she died, she was too young."

Kara scooted her chair closer to the desk and leaned her arms on it.

"I know....Hell I know.  I wish the guy could have gotten the death penalty but that isn't how the world works.  You know she is looking down at you right now, pissed that you are upset."

"He.....he's back."  Kristen mumbled against her palms.

"Huh?  I couldn't hear you."

Kristen slid her hands to her temples, looking down at her desk.  "He's back..."

"Who's back?"  Kara questioned.  "The guy who killed Ashley?"

"Him....J-John."

Kara sat up quickly, her hands clinging to the armrest.  "He's back!?  What the fuck do you mean he is back?  He is supposed to be in jail for years!  How did he get in the building?  He couldn't' get in without security knowing."

"No..no..in..in my dreams...daily life.."

Kara blew out a breath slowly, running her hands over her face.  "You're having nightmares about him again?"

Kristen nodded her head.  "And just before you came in, he was...like here...in the chair you were sitting in, just looking at me."

Kara's hands paused over her face.  "You're seeing him, not only in your dreams?"

Kristen nodded, her eyes continuing to stare at her desk.  Rolling her head back, Kara sighed.

"You're taking the sleeping pills again aren't you?"

"I can't sleep anymore.  I'm afraid; he just keeps...haunting me."

"Does JC know this?"

"No."

"Kris, this is something he should know."

"He is stressed out as it is."  Kristen looked up to look at her.  "He doesn't need to add more to that stress."

"You know that every time you take those sleeping pills, it messed up your brain and you're seeing things in the afternoon, and it's always him.  Why do you still have them?"

Kristen shrugged her shoulders.  Letting out a deep sigh, Kara reached over and took a hold of Kristen's hands.

"Does he even know you have sleeping pills?"

Kristen shook her head.

"I should of known....If he did he wouldn't let you keep them.  You are hiding them aren't you?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you think you need to see your therapist again?"

"I dunno..."

"Maybe give her a call, Brittney still has her number right?"  Kristen nodded.  "Well maybe call her up and tell her about all this and see if you need to see her again to talk or something, ya know?  She'll know what to do."

"Yeah."  Kristen nodded her head.  "Maybe I will."

"Good."  Kara squeezed her hand.  "You know I'm here for you."

"I know....Am I crazy?"

Kara cocked and eyebrow with a smirk.  "Do you really want me to answer that?"

Kristen rolled her eyes and sat back in her chair.  "Not that kind of crazy, I know that, I mean like...mentally crazy."

"No."  Kara shook her head.  "No, you are not mentally crazy like that; you're going through trauma.  Everyone goes through it differently.  Remember when your therapist told you that when you, eh kind of going crazy-"  Kara held up her hand.  "Not that kind of crazy like being thrown into room full of padded walls, just, you were lost, you didn't know what to do and you were falling, trauma crazy?  I dunno....but everyone takes it differently.  You are in a state of healing, and that's a good thing.  Your nothing like you use to be like at the beginning of all of this, I mean," Kara pointed to the picture five guys.  "You went out of your shell and made five best friends, brothers, and even better."  Kara pointed to the picture on the other side of her and JC.  "You fell in love.  L-O-V-E Kristen, love.  You didn't even believe in that, and now you do.  You are slowly healing, now I dunno why you are having nightmares of John again and seeing him, maybe something triggered it.  Something he use to do, or something made you think of it, I dunno but I think maybe you should call your therapist and talk with her."  Kara reached over and took her hand in hers.  "You are okay, your life is falling on track, slowly and surely, but you are okay.  John can't come and hurt you; he has a lot of fucking more years in jail."  Kara rubbed her hand over her best friend and looked up at her in the eye.  "If you are afraid of telling Jace because you think he is going to think your crazy, think again.  He.  Loves. You.  You know I'm going to tell Brittney about all this, right?"

Kristen nodded her head.

"Do you want me to?  Or do you want to do it yourself?"

"You...I..I don't think I can tell her without...I dunno."

"That's fine.  Kris, do you want me to tell JC?"

Kristen sighed and looked out her window.  Biting her bottom lip, she slowly nodded her head.  Kara patted her hand and sat back.  "Alright I will."

"Thanks."  Kristen cleared her throat.  "Now, how the hell did you get here and why are you here?"

Kara laughed.  "Ahh time to kick out the gloomy present and bring in the joyful one.  Jackson is meeting up some friends and I didn't want to be bored out of my fucking mind, so I called Brittney and she called me in, hint on how I got in, and said we should meet up for lunch.  I made Jackson drop my ass off here."

"Ahh, got it."

"It's almost lunch time, right?  ‘Cuz I'm starving."

"You are always hungry."  Kristen laughed.  "And yeah, just about."  Kristen stood up and brushed down shirt and pants.  "Want to go meet the guys?  They are downstairs recording.  Britt is still in her meeting so once she gets out we'll get some food."

"Mmmm...how about I just ravish Justin?  Now that sounds delicious."

Rolling her eyes, Kristen grabbed her purse than Kara's arm and dragged her out of the room.

"Come on horn dog."

 

~*~

 

Kristen tugged on Kara's arm, walking out of the stairway and down the hallway.

"I can't believe you just made me go down the stairway instead of the elevator." Kara whined.

"Shut up lazyass.  I hate elevators."  Kristen quickly glanced at her before opening up another door.  "This," Kristen out stretched her arm, "I call the record of fame.  Almost like the sidewalks where all the big stars have stars in their names in Hollywood; just this has records on the wall."

"You really thought hard on the hallway name, didn't you?"  Kara teased.

"Oh shut up."  Kristen rolled her eyes and tilted her head to the side slightly when she saw JC walking down the other end of the hallway, looking down at his cell phone.  "You better not be texting with your other girlfriend."

JC looked up and grinned when he saw them.  "I was just about to text you actually.  What you doing here?"  JC nodded his head over to Kara.  "Hey Kara."

Kara nodded.  "Hey.  Jackson was going to meet up with some friends and I didn't want to sit home all alone.  Aub's is at work so I made Jackson drop me off here to bug Kris and Britt and of courseeee Brittney is in a meeting."

"And what are you doing out of the recording booth?"  Kristen asked giving him a suspicious look.

"I had to pee.  Popstars do have to pee also you know."  JC tapped his finger against her nose.

"Don't start your popstar stuff."  JC turned around and saw Sarah walking towards them with a folder in her arms.  "And they are looking for you."

JC groaned.  "I"ve been gone less than a minute!  Are you serious?"

Kara laughed.  "You're so popular."

Sara shook her head and chuckled.  She stopped in tracks when she reached up to where they were standing.  "How can you be with this man?"

Kristen let out a dramatic sigh, "It's not always easy.  He can be a pain in the ass."

"I'm right here."  JC raised a brow and pointed at her.  "You better watch it."

"Or what?"  Kristen tilted her head slightly to the side as she waited for a response.  Kristen grinned when he didn't reply as he continued to stare her down.  "That is what I thought.  You are all talk.  All bark with no bite."  Kristen poked him in the chest slowly and turned to look at Sarah and Kara.  "He is."

"Sweetheart," he interjected.  Kristen turned her head to look at him as he continued, "If you are into biting I promise I don't disappoint."

Kristen rolled her eyes at his cockiness.  JC smiled and looked over at Sarah and Kara.  "You don't know what you're messing out."

Kristen let out a snort.  "Oh let me tell you, it's nothing.  He is just a cocky, arrogant, huge ego, haughty, son of -"

"Hmmm?"  JC asked as he interrupted her.

Kristen looked up, smiling innocently.  "Huh?"

Sara softly hit JC on the arm with her folder and laughed.  "You two are too cute.  I got to get back to work but the meeting is over so Brittney is out if you need her."  Kristen gave Sarah a short wave when she walked away.

"She so has a crush on you."  Kristen whispered just loud enough for Kara and JC to hear.

"Hard not to." JC replied, puffing out his chest.  "Who doesn't want a piece of this?"

Kristen smacked him across the arm.  "Don't play with her."

"She knows I'm with you."  JC reached out and rested his hand on her hip.  "And anyways, I like playing with you."  He winked at her.  Kara took her fingers and put them in her mouth, faking that she was going to make herself throw up.  "Please I'd like to keep my breakfast, you sick love folks."

Kristen laughed and shoved JC backwards.  "Come on superstar, I brought Kara down to meet the guys and you have work to get done so you are not here all night."

"Yeah yeah."  JC reached his hand back and grabbed hers, lacing his fingers with hers as they walked down the hallway.

"And this," Kristen started to say when they walked up to the door.  "Is the recording studio thing room where they recorded their music."

"Oh hunny you'd make a great real estate person."  JC joked.

"Okay you know what."  Kristen pointed her finger at JC and opened the door, pushing Kara inside the room.  "You are staying out here."  Kristen quickly closed the door behind her and locked it.  She laughed when she heard him fiddle with the door handle and groaned.

"Kristen let me in."

"Huh?"  Kristen leaned her ear closer to the door.  "I can't here you."

Chris and Joey snickered.  Kristen turned around and linked her arm with Kara's'.  "Guys, this is Kara.  Kara this is...hell you know who they all are."

Joey quickly stood up and walked over to them.  Joey picked up Kara's hand and gave a soft kiss on the back of it.  "Well hello, a friend of Kristen's is a friend of ours."

Kristen smacked Joey's hand before reaching down into her pocket to pull out her cell phone.  "Knock it off."  She flipped it open and laughed when she saw the text message.

 

Let me in!

 

Kristen turned her head towards the door.  "Stop texting he Josh."

 

I love you :)

 

Kristen laughed while reading his text message.  "Stop sucking up Joshua."  Kristen looked down in her hand as her cell went off again.

 

I love your laugh.

 

"Oh god Kara let him in before he blows a nut or something."  Kristen walked over to the couch that Chris was sitting on and plopped her body down on it, resting her head on Chris's lap.  Chris raised his arm up and looked down at her, pausing his game he was playing on his game boy.  "Yes?"

"Hard morning."  Kristen replied, closing her eyes.  "Where is Lance?"

"Getting a drink."  Joey replied, lifting Kristen's legs up and sitting back down, laying them across his lap.  "To bad you weren't wearing a skirt..."  Kristen dug the heel of her shoe into Joey's thigh.

"To bad her best friend is A LOT NICER."  JC walked up to them with his hands on his hips. "THANKS Kara for letting me in the room."

Kara laughed as she sat down in the chair next to them.  "Anytime."

Kristen shrugged her shoulders and smiled, keeping her eyes closed.

"Wait, is this the girl with the I'm a Hustla' ringtone?"  Joey asked, looking towards Kara.

"Yes."  Kara laughed.  "That is me."

"You guys, shut the hell up I can hear you in here."  Justin's voice boomed over the speaker.  Kristen lifted her head up and looked at Justin as he sat on the stool, headphones over his ears, looking at them from inside the sound booth.

"Oh shut the hells up you do not!"

"Did you just say hells?"  Chris questioned, looking down at her.

"Shut up."  Kristen smacked him against the leg and looked back up at Justin.  Justin stuck his tongue out at her and stopped when he saw Kara sitting in the chair.  Kristen smiled, seeing the look on Justin's face while Kara continued to tell Joey to story behind the ringtone.  Kristen looked up at JC and tried to get him to look over at Justin.  JC's brows knitted in confusion as he tried to get what she was trying to tell him.  Sighing, she pulled out her cell phone and quickly texted him.

 

Look at how Justin is looking at Kara!

 

JC looked over at Justin once he read the text message and turned to look back at Kristen, rolling his eyes.  He pointed a finger at her as a warning before sitting next to Zack in a chair by the control table.

"Don't stick that finger out if you don't intend to use it."

"Oh I do."  JC said, keeping his back towards her.  "And you seemed to love that finger last night."

"GROSS!"  Chris exclaimed and started gagging.  "I don't want to fucking hear what you are doing with your finger to Kristen!  I don't think I can touch your hands ever again Jace."

"Aww you think I got cooties or something?"  Kristen teased.  Chris cast down a look at her.

"No I don't want to touch his hands when..they..been...down there..yeah okay this is gross this subject needs to be changed now...That is like..thinking of my sister having sex.....Oh my god okay I'm going to need to burn my brain now."

"What?"  Lance asked; walking into the room as he swung a sip of his water.  "Oh hey Kara."

"Hey."  Kara gave him a nod, "Ah Chris wants to change the subject about Jace fingering Kristen last night."

Lance choked on his water.  Chris flung his head back, covering his face with his hands and groaned.

"Well...If he doesn't do so well...Just call me, I'll--"

"JOEY!"  JC exclaimed, his back still towards them.  Joey laughed and patted Kristen's leg.  "I'm kidding man!"

"Dudes, you are all to loud."  Justin said as he walked into the room.  "Sorry I don't think we met."  Justin extended his hand towards Kara and smiled.

"Kara."  Kara replied, shaking his hand.

"Ohh so you're the famous Kara that Brittney and Kristen have been talking about."  Justin replied, his blue eyes twinkling.  "Very nice to meet such a pretty girl like you."  He winked.

"Oh there he goes working that Timberlake charm."  Lance cut in.  "Don't fall for it he does it to all the ladies." He teased.  Kristen grabbed Chris's arm and pulled it towards her so she could look at his watch.

"You know, you could have just asked."  Chris stated.  Kristen shrugged her shoulders.

"Alright it should be Brittney's lunch also, let's go get her Kara so we can go out to lunch."

Kristen pushed herself off the couch and walked up behind JC, sliding her arms around his neck.  "I'll see you later?"  JC nodded his head and tiled it back to kiss her.  "Love you."

Kristen pressed her lips against his and gave him a pat on the chest.  "Love you too.  Bye babe.  Need me to bring you back anything?"

"Nah," JC shook his head.  "I'm good, thanks though babe."

"It was nice meeting you Kara, we'll have to hang out again before you leave."  Justin said, reaching his hand out and pulled Kara out of the seat.  Kara gave the guys a quick wave before walking out into the hallway.

"Oh my god." Kara sighed dreamily after the door closed.  "He looks even finer in person."  She gushed.

Kristen laughed, linking her arms with hers and pushed open the door.  "Uh huh.  Let's go get Brittney.  I'm hungry."

"I'm hungry for some of him."

"Oh my god."  Kristen laughed.  "You are hopeless."

"Hopeless for him."

Kristen chuckled and pulled on Kara's arm.  "Come on."

 

 

***

 

"Honey?"  JC called out as he walked into their house later that night.

"Munchkin?"  Justin called out behind JC and stood in his tracks when the smell of food hit his nose.  "I hate you.  You can't cook worth shit and you nag her?"  Justin shook his head in disbelief.  "How did you get so lucky to snag one that cooks so damn good?"

JC chuckled as he placed his keys down on the counter as they walked through the kitchen to the family room.  "That is what I ask myself everyday."  He said, smiling at Justin over his shoulder.  JC stopped in his tracks when he saw her sitting on the floor, papers fanned out all around her.

"What's this?" He asked, grinning when he saw her in a frazzled state.  Her once down wavy hair had been pulled back in a lose ponytail and the sleeves of her red collared shirt were rolled up to her elbows, her black pants crunched up by her knee that she had bent up.

"Damn."  Justin drawled out, "What happen here? A Tornado of papers hit or something?"

Kristen ran a hand over her face before looking up at them and let out a sigh.  "This," Kristen said, extended her arms out wide.  "Is some lovely work I get to bring home because we have a lot of shit to do."  Kristen blew her side bangs out of her face and propped her elbow on the knee she had bent up.  "Sorry about the mess, I needed a room to be able to spread everything out."  Kristen looked down at the papers.  "There is dinner in the oven, hope you don't mind."

"Hey, whenever you want to cook is alright with me.  We could of ordered out; I would have been fine."

"And if Jace ever gets on your nervous," Justin plopped down in the chair, "You can come over and cook for me whenever.  I do not mind."  He offered.  JC leaned over and smacked Justin across the back of his head.  Justin giggled as he rubbed the back of his head.

"What's for dinner?"  JC asked, tossing his jacket on the back of the chair that Justin was sitting on.

"Baked Ziti and cheesy garlic bread." She replied, not looking up from her papers.

"Marry me."  Justin quickly said.  Kristen laughed.

"Would you like to stay for dinner Justin?"

Justin's blue eyes sparkled. "I love you.  Marry me; please?"

JC chuckled and flicked Justin's ear.  "I'm going to change; I'll be right back down."  JC stepped over some papers and bent down, placing a kiss to her lips.  Cupping his hand against her cheek, his thumb gazed over her cheek as he looked into her eyes; everything Kara told him this afternoon running though his mind.  JC felt his heartache, knowing this was putting even more stress on top of everything that was going on.  It hurt that she didn't come to him first, but it hurt him more that he couldn't even tell that something was wrong.  He brought his lips to hers once more and stood up.

"Alright," Kristen patted his leg and rolled onto her knees.  "I'll clean this up and set up the table.  Dinner should be ready in a couple of minutes."  Kristen started to gather up her papers. "And Josh" She looked up at him before he took a step on the stairs.  "Don't put your jacket on the chair.  Put it away in the closet."

Justin snickered and watched JC grab his jacket off the chair.  Kristen glanced over to Justin when she heard him make a whip-like noise.  Justin stopped snickering when he saw the look Kristen was sending to him and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Soooo..."

"Uh huh." Kristen chuckled and stacked her papers on the coffee table.

"Soo, is Kara single?"

Kristen arched a brow and looked over at him.  "Why?"

Justin shrugged and slouched down in the chair more.  Kristen narrowed her eyes at him. "Just asking." He answered automatically.

"Yes she is single."  Kristen replied.  She pushed herself off the floor and dusted her pants off.

"She's cute."

Kristen's eyes traveled from the floor and up to his face and smirked when she saw the dreamy look in his eye.

"Uh huh."

"She has this..."Justin paused. "Aura."

"Aura?"  Kristen question with a snicker.  "What are you, a psychic?"

"Oh hush."  Justin replied with a smile.  "You know what I mean...She's a cute girl and loves basketball."

"Excuse me, I like basketball also, dickweed.  We've gone to some Orlando Magic games."

"You didn't let me finish!"  Justin laughed.  "She is a cute girl that loves basketball AND Golf...Golf!  And isn't a horrible player like someone I know...."

Kristen gave him a look.  "I can kick you out of this house and not feed you."

"I loooove you."

She rolled her eyes.  "Whatever...She might be moving back."  Kristen told him as she walked into the kitchen, Justin hot on her heels.

"Really?"

She gave him a look before opening up the oven and pulling the dish out.  "Uh huh.  Jackson is back and Kara is done with college soo."  Kristen shrugged and set the dish on the table.  "She and Jackson are thinking of moving back.  Her ‘rents are going to stay there sooo...yeah."

"Who is moving back?"  JC asked, skipping down the stairs and making his way into the kitchen.

"Kara."  Justin replied as he sat down in a chair, Kristen setting the dishes on the table.

"And Jackson."  Kristen added.

"Really?"  JC questioned as he took his seat.  "You didn't tell me."

"I haven't seen you since lunch."  Kristen planed a kiss on his cheek before taking her seat.

"That's cool.  When?"

Kristen shrugged her shoulders.  "She doesn't know.  Her and Jackson were talking about it since he is back from over seas."

"Ah," JC replied, piling food onto his plate along with Justin.

"Pigs."  Kristen replied; shaking her head with disgust as Justin shoved a piece of cheesy garlic bread into his mouth.

 

~*~

 

Justin walked to the front door, groaning while rubbing his stomach.  "God that was gooood.  C, can I barrow Kristen every night and after I'm done with her, bring her back to you?"

Kristen punched Justin in the shoulder.  "I'm not a hooker Justin."

Justin and JC laughed.  "I didn't mean it like that!"  Justin shook his head.  "Just for cooking!"

"Right, drive safe."  Kristen pulled him into a hug.  "See you tomorrow dear.  Love ya."

"Will do sissy."  Justin kissed her cheek.  "Love ya also.  See you tomorrow Jace."

"Yep."  JC replied, giving Justin a manly hug and wrapped his arm around Kristen's waist.

"Drive safe Broho."  Kristen pointed a finger at him.  Justin chuckled, waving his hand in the air as he walked out the front door.  "Yadda yadda yadda will do.  Thanks for the wonderful dinner, ‘member, you can cook for me anytime!  Later."

Shaking his head, JC closed the front door and locked it.

"I'm going to go change while you set the house alarm."

JC watched her walk away, words from Kara clouding his mind while he set up the alarm.  Rubbing the back of his neck, he slowly dragged his feet, making his way towards the family room trying to think of the best way to bring up the conversation that they desperately needed.  Pacing in the room, he looked up when he heard her making her way down the stairs in sweats and in one of his t-shirts, her once pulled up hair, now down covering her shoulders.  Brushing her hair out of her face, she plopped down on the couch and rubbed her now make-up free face.

"So, we need to talk."

Kristen's hands froze, mid-rubbing her face.  JC watched her carefully, watching her run the tip of her tongue along her lips before pulling them between her teeth, swallowing.

"Uh..um.." She stuttered; her eyes fixed on the ceiling.  "Yeah."

"Soo?"  JC said after a couple of minutes of silence.  Crossing his arms across his chest, he leaned his back against the wall and looked at her.

"Kara told you everything."  Kristen picked up her hand and started to chew on her index finger.

"Mhm."  JC nodded his head.  "And I want to hear it from you."

Kristen blew out a breath.  "It's just..I dunno, just all of a sudden his face pops in my head, or like mostly I've been having nightmares again and I haven't had one since we broke up."

"I remember you telling me about that."  JC replied with a nod.

"Like just before Kara came in my office, I saw him sitting there, just..right there in the chair, giving me this smirk.  It...it freaked me out.  I'm afraid to sleep at night because when I close my eyes, he is there.  I dunno why its happening again, but it..it is and I-I dunno."

"Explain it to me; help me understand to help you."

"What?  So you can think your girlfriend is fucking crazy?"

"Hunny," JC took a step closer.  "I don't think you are crazy one bi-"

"No no."  Kristen interrupted him and stood up, holding her hand up.  "Don't."

"Don't what?  Don't worry about you?  Don't bother to try to understand?  I want to.  Not because I need to, I want to."  JC wrapped his hand around her arm and looked into her eyes.  Carefully, he pressed his hand against her shoulder and pushed her back down on the couch.  Moving the remote and magazine, he sat down on the coffee table in front of her.  He watched her as she nervously started to pick at her fingers, her eyes starting down onto her lap.  Grabbing her hands, he looked at her.  "Just tell me....If we can't be honest with each other, after everything we've been through..." he shook his head.  "Just tell me.  Why didn't you come to me when it first started happening?  Why are you hiding things from me?"

Kristen sighed, leaning back in the couch, pulling her hands out of his grip.  "I'm not hiding things for you?"

"Really?"  JC arched a brow.  "How about hiding the sleeping pills from me so I couldn't see them?"

Kristen's eyes traveled up the ceiling.  "Strike one.."  She mumbled under her breathe.

"Huh?  Strike one?"  JC gave her a confused look.  Holding up his hand, he shook his head.  "Whatever; anyways, how about hiding that you have been having nightmares from me?  Lying to me every time I ask if you are okay in the morning and asking how you have been sleeping because you don't look you got enough sleep."

"Strike two.."  She mumbled again.  JC sighed, straightening up a bit, continuing to look at her.  He shook his head and ignored her random outburst again.

"I thought we told each other everything Kris?  Yet here you are; suffering or whatever you want to call it and just hiding things from me.  I don't hide anything from you.  I told you to wake me up in the middle of the night if you need me, I don't care."

"Strike three.."

"Okay what the hell?!"

"Strike three.  I'm out.  Struck out.  Let's just keep naming everything I've done wrong alright?"  Kristen looked at him.  "Let's just keep rubbing it in how such a horrible girlfriend I am being."

"What..what?!  What the hell I never said that!  Where are you pulling this out of?  Thin air?" JC looked at her in disbelief.

"Joshua you are sitting here naming everything I did wrong.  Why didn't I come to you?  Why didn't I tell you?  Why I'm lying to you when I said I'm sleeping fine, when I'm really not.  I'm telling you I'm okay when deep inside I'm scared, freaking out, not okay.  I get it!"  Kristen holding up her fingers as she listed everything.  "What the hell you want me to do?  I didn't know how to tell you!"

"Kristen..Dear, I'm sorry, I didn't' mean it like that-"  He started, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What am I just suppose to do," She admitted, interrupting him, "Just walk up to you and go ‘Oh hey babe, I'm having nightmares about my ex beating me and shit and its causing me not to be able to sleep that I'm sneaking sleeping pills because it's the only way I can even get a couple hours of sleep."  She admitted, waving her hands around as she spoke.  "Oh yet, hey I'm seeing him appear throughout my daily life also.  Oh!  Hey!  I thought I saw him in my office this morning because Kara came in.'  Oh yeah, a perfect way to start a conversation!"  She exclaimed sarcastically.

JC reached out and took her hands in his.  "Kristen look at me.  I don't think you are a horrible girlfriend, I don't know where you got that from.  If it looked like it, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that at all.  I'm just hurt that you couldn't come to me and tell me this.  I want you to be able to come to me for everything and anything."  He brushed her hair out of her eyes.  "I love you and I'll do anything for you.  When you hurt, I hurt."  He leaned over and brushed his lips against the skin on her forehead.  "I would never think of you any different.  If you have another nightmare, wake me up."

"But-"

JC shook his head and placed a finger over her lips.  "No buts.  Kara told me the excuses you were using.  I don't care what the time of the night, morning, whatever.  I don't care if it means I get no sleep that night.  Wake me up.  Okay?"  JC gave her a stern look.  "Okay?"  He asked again, when she did not responded.

Taking a breath, she nodded her head and looked back at him.

"Good."  JC rubbed her hands with his.  "No more sleeping pills alright?  We know what they do to you and it's not healthy.  I don't want to have to bring you to some hospital because you are going crazy."

Kristen opened her eyes wide.  She opened her mouth to speak but JC silenced her with his finger back against her lips.

"Kara and Brittney told me about that time." JC smirked.  "So you really bit the doctor huh?"

Kristen bit her lip and shrugged.  "That is what they told me.  I don't remember much because they had me all drugged up...Its fuzzy." She admitted sheepishly with a shrug of her shoulders.  "They and the doctor said I bit him when she was checking my vitals so," she shrugged her shoulders again, "I guess I did."

JC rubbed her knee and cupped her face with his other hand, his blue eyes locking with her hazel ones.  "How about we don't go there hm?  Not only would I be worried sick, but Brittney and Kara would be also, and on top of that you got four other guys who would be worried sick."  JC smiled softly.  "And even on top of that, a couple of the body guards, your family AND Johnny.  You are very much loved darling."  His eyes searched hers, "So, promise?"

"Do..the..um guys know?"  She asked, chewing on her bottom lip.  JC shook his head as he plucked her bottom lip out from between her teeth.  "No, well Lance might find out from Brittney but besides that; no.  It's up to you about all of that.  The girls are not going to go tell the rest of the guys unless you say so."  He gave her knee a gently squeeze.  "So, you promise?"  He asked her again.

Kristen nodded her head slowly.

"Good."  He leaned forward and kissed her forehead softly.  He studied her face as his thumb grazed across her smooth skin on her cheek.  "What are you going to do?"

"Kara wants me to call her...so I guess I will..and..see what she says.  Hopefully it's..just a phase."

JC nodded, taking the seat next to her and pulling her onto his lap.  Sliding down the couch, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head.

"Sounds good.  Hey," JC hooked his finger under her chin and lifted her head up to look at her.  "I love you.  Don't ever forget it."

"I love you too."

JC smiled and kissed her.  "Now, relax and calm down.  I'm here, he can't ever hurt you."

"Josh?"

"Hmm?"  He hummed, laying his head on hers.

"Can..can you sing me to sleep?"

JC smiled, kissing the top of her head than her forehead.

"I would love to, my sweetheart;" He smiled.  "I would love to."

End Notes:

 

 

2 more chaps. till its over =] I'm sad, yet happy! yay!

Chapter 49 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
JC watched her cautiously out of the corner of his eye, watching her pick nervously at her dark red nails.  The nails she told him she had to repaint this morning before they left.  He shook his head softly, chuckling to himself as he continued to watch her, filled with nervousness.  He reached his hand out and took her hand in his.

"Calm down, you look like you're going to throw up."  JC looked at her before looking back on the road.  "And you just painted your nails; we don't want to ruin that now, do we?"  He teased.

"I need a cigarette."

JC laughed.  "You don't even smoke."

"If I did;" Kristen's eyes traveled out the window, watching trees flash past her in a blur.  "I would need one right now."

"They are just people."  He teased, giving her hand another squeeze.  "Relax."

"You were nervous when meeting my ‘rents!"

"Not like this!"  He chuckled and looked at her out of the corner of his eye.  "You seriously look like your going to pass out.  Breathe will ya'?"

She averted her eyes and looked at her nails, then at her shirt, her jeans than to her shoes.

"You look fine."  JC reinsured her.

"Are you sure?  Are you just saying that?"

"Oh my god."  JC slightly banged his head against the steering wheel once he stopped at the red light.  "You're killing me.  You look more than alright.  You look normal; you look beautiful, just calm down and breathe.  You look better with color in your face darling, than pale."

"But-"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"But-"

"Yes you have a nice butt."

Kristen froze, slowly turning her head to look at him, confused.  "What the hell?"

JC smirked, glancing at her before looking back on the road.  "Got you to think about something else huh?"

"But...they are your parents."

"They are humans."

"But they are your parents.  This...this is bigger than meeting mine!"  JC gave her

"I mean look at you, you're a celebrity.  They are parents of a celebrity; this is like, bigger than meeting mine.  They are going to double, hell triple look over me because of that.  What if they think I'm with you just because of your money?  Or that I'm using you to get into the business, what if---"

JC reached across and plastered his hand against her mouth to silence her.

"You done?"  JC watched her, her voice being muffled by his hand.  He knew she wasn't done ranting but pulled his hand away from her mouth anyway.  "Good."  He quickly said, enjoying the glare she was giving him.

"I've told them a lot about you.  They know you are none of that."

JC shook his head as he went back to concentrating on the road.  Kristen shifted in her seat nervously as he turned the corner into his parent's neighborhood and smiled.  He watched out of the corner of his eye as she brought her hand up to her mouth and started chewing on her thumbnail.  "What have you told them about me?"

JC tapped his fingers along the side of his steering wheel.  "I told them I met the most amazing, beautiful person in this world."  He turned and winked at her before turning around another corner.  "I told them I found the one."  JC reached over and held her hand; his fingers intertwine with hers.  "The one I want to spend the rest of my life with."  He raised their hands up and kissed the back of her hand.  "When I told her that you could cook, I think you won her heart instantly."

Kristen giggled.  "That's because you live off of takeout and froze TV dinners."

"Hey, I was living wasn't I?"  He winked at her.  "But seriously, one of the first questions she asked about you was if you can cook and I told her you were a freaking amazing cook and she told me she loved you."

"Really?"  She asked.

JC nodded his head.  "And I told her how good you were in bed."

Kristen looked at him in panic and he couldn't help the giggle that escaped.  "I'm just kidding!"

"Oh my god."  Kristen smacked his arm and leaned back in her seat.  "You scared the shit out of me."

JC chucked  "Relax, would ya?  You're kind of being ridiculous.  It's no big deal, I promise.  They're just a couple of nice, wonderful regular people who are going to love you the moment they see you."  JC parked his car in the driveway and looked at her.  "Just like I did."  He leaned over and kissed her cheek.  Kristen nodded her head slowly, taking a deep breath and rubbing the palms of her hands against her jeans.  "Okay...I can do this.  I can do this."

"Do you need a pep talk?"  He teased.  "Need me to be your cheerleader?"

"Hunny, you're hot and all but ehhhh....I don't think you can pull off that cheerleader outfit."

JC chuckled, giving her hand a reinsuring pat.  "Well we are here.  Come on."

Kristen closed her eyes, swallowed hard and took a deep breath before getting out of his car.  She walked over to were JC was standing, running a hand through her hair before running it down the side of her clothes.  She took JC's outstretched hand and looked around.

"It's beautiful."

"Yeah."  JC looked around as he walked up the sidewalk to the front door.  "I love it here."

The front door opened before they could knock and Kristen's stomach instantly filled butterflies.  JC smiled brightly, letting go of her hand and took a step forward, engulfing the women in a hug.  "Hey mom."

"I saw you pull up and I couldn't wait." She said, hugging him tighter.  "I've missed you."  Karen said pulling back.

JC smiled and kissed his mother on the cheek.  I've missed you too.  Mom," JC turned and grabbed Kristen's hand.  ‘This is her."  He pulled Kristen close to his side.  "This is Kristen.  Kristen, this is my mother, Karen."

Karen clasped her hands together with a smile before she pulled the young woman into a hug.

"It's so great to finally meet you.  Josh has said wonderful things about you."  Karen pulled back and rested her hand on Kristen's arm.  "Call me Karen."  Karen gave her a soft squeeze before letting go.

"Come in, come in." She said, ushering them inside.

 

~*~

 

JC smiled from his chair from the dinning room, watching his mother, sister, and girlfriend interact with each other in the kitchen, cleaning up the dishes from dinner.  JC cracked his fingers, thinking over everything that had happen the past three hours they have been at his parents house.  She seemed to fit just perfect with his family and connected with everyone well.  He licked his lips, remembering how comfortable and perfect she felt in his arms when they were all sitting in the family room, talking about everything and anything like they knew each other for years.

"She's a great girl, Joshua." Roy stated, bringing JC out of his thoughts.  JC turned to look at his dad.  "You got lucky with that one." Roy nodded his head towards Kristen.

"You have no idea."  He mumbled under his breath.

"Yeah man, I dunno how you got that lucky."  Tyler commented.  "Does she have any sisters?"

"Tyler!"  Roy whispered loud and laughed.  JC rolled his eyes and shoved his brother in the shoulder.

"Yes, but she doesn't look like any of them, really."

"She's adopted?  You never told me that."  Tyler asked as he tossed his napkin on the table.  JC shook his head.

"No she isn't."  JC saw they look on his father and brothers face.  "And no to that idea in your head.  She doesn't look like them, but they sure as hell act the same."  JC snickered.

"She's hysterical."  Tyler commented.

JC eyed his brother.  "Stop checking out my girlfriend.  Get your own."

"I'll remind her that if she needs a real man, I'm here."

"She doesn't like blondes."  JC smiled.

"Uh huh, keep telling yourself that."  Tyler leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms across his chest.  "I'll change her mind about blondes."

JC picked up his napkin and chucked it over at his brother while they all laughed.

"Knock it off."

Tyler chucked the napkin back at his brother and smiled.  Roy rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

"Okay children," Roy looked over at Tyler before looking back at JC.  "So, do you hear wedding bells with this one?"

He leaned his elbows on the table and began playing with his napkin with his fingers.  JC shrugged as he blew out a breath.  "Someday; we-we haven't really talked a whole lot about it," JC dropped his napkin on the table as he continued, "but it's something we both have been thinking about."

"You just make sure you do whatever it takes to keep her." Roy said with a nod towards the kitchen, leaning towards JC.  "I like this one."

JC smiled and nodded, his eyes moving toward Kristen once more before looking back at his father.  "Oh so do I."

"And do I."  Tyler added.  JC pointed his finger at Tyler, giving him a look of warning before he broke into a smile and an eye roll.

"So you think she is the one?"  Roy asked while he leaned back in his chair.  Looking back in the kitchen, JC smiled as his eyes watched her laugh over something with his sister, Heather.

"I don't think."  JC started to pick at his napkin in his hands, a huge smile on his face.  "I know."

 

 

***

(Friday)

 

Kristen slammed her hand against her steering wheel as she came to a stop.

"Are you fucking serious?!"  She exclaimed as the rain started to pour down. "Great...Just freaking great...Could this day get any more worse?!"  She mumbled under her breath while waiting for the light to turn green.  She tapped her finger impatiently against her thigh as she stared up at the street light.

"Turn green..Turn green...Turn green..come on!"  She threw her head back against the seat and groaned.  "I just want to get home, take a warm relaxing bath and relax.  This has been a day from hell."

Looking up, she slightly pumped her fist when she saw the light turn green.  "Thank you God."

"Damnit..."  Kristen looked out her window at the punch pad to type in the code to open the gates, watching the pouring rain smack against the window.  "Greeaatt...Now I'm going to get water all in my car."  Sighing in frustration, she pushed the window button down and punched the numbers as fast as she could before having the window roll back up.  Rolling her eyes, she rubbed her soaked arm she pulled up into the driveway and sighed when she saw all the guy's cars lined up.  "Out of all the days I want to be alone."  She mumbled under her breath, tossing her keys in her bag and closing it tight to make sure nothing could get wet inside it.  Jerking the car door open, she slammed it close, ran to the front door, and opened the front door, slamming it behind her.  Kristen shivered once the cold AC hit her completely soaked body.  Pushing her wet hair that was plastered on her face, she walked through the kitchen, tossing her purse on the counter, rolling her eyes when she could hear the guys arguing over the video game they were playing.

"Is it raining?"

Kristen paused from running her hands threw her wet shirt and looked up at Joey.

"No...I'm a peal diver."

JC looked up at Kristen before looking back at the TV, than did a double take.  "Oh my god.." He mumbled and paused the game.  "You're soaked."

"Really?  I thought I was completely dry."  She replied dryly and started her way up the stairs.  The guys turned to look at JC, all shock by the tone in her voice.

"Dude..is she okay?"  Justin asked as he sat his controller on the floor.  JC shrugged his shoulders and pulled himself off the floor.

"Hell I dunno.  I'm going to go find out."  JC hurried his way up the stairs and walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"Hunny?"  JC called out as he looked around the room.

"What?"

JC winced when he heard the attitude in her voice.  "Where are you?"

Kristen stepped out from the closet, pulling her wet shirt over her head.  "Again, what?"

JC took a couple of steps towards her, "Are you okay?"

"No.  I had a REALLY bad day."  She started to pull off her soaked pants.  "A day from hell doesn't even begin to cover it."

"I'm sorry...what happened?"

"I stubbed my toe really bad this morning, it still really hurts and is a light shade of purple; this fucking project is killing me, nothing is working out right, the numbers are not adding up, THAN." Kristen threw her hands up in the hair.  "It decides to fucking pour right when I'm heading home, which might I add, I got stopped at every damn red light known to man; my side of the door in my car is all wet because I had to hang out of my window to punch in the gate code.  I'm soaking wet from the damn rain and that is just from running from my car to the front door!  I'm cold, wet, irritated, I have a major headache, I'm tired, aggravated, sore, my toe is killing me...I just want to take a nice, warm bubble bath and relax with peace and quiet."

JC took a step and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him.

"Sweetheart I'm sorry...Want me to tell the guys to leave?"

Kristen sighed, burring her face into his chest.  "No...it's fine...Ugh I just want to kill myself."

JC pulled her closer to him and rested his chin on top of her head.  "Now now, that just wouldn't work well.  I didn't just resize and make that closet bigger before you moved in for nothing." JC smirked, kissing her head again.  "Which, I dunno why we call is ‘our' closet.  You took over more than half of it...I don't seem how that is fair."  JC kissed the top of her wet hair, brushing it off her shoulder before rubbing his hands up and down her back to warm her up.  "How about, I go start a bath for you in the Jacuzzi, put in some bubbles, light some candles; have the lights down low and turn on the soft music...." 

"Really?"

JC rubbed his warm hands against her cool, wet skin, "Uh huh...and the guys and I will keep it down while you relax."

"I love you."

JC chuckled, kissing the top of her head once more before pulling her back.  "Love you too, now, get out of your wet underwear and meet me in the bathroom."

Kristen nodded, grabbing her robe out of the bathroom and walking towards the closet.  JC walked over towards the Jacuzzi and knelt to the ground.  Leaning over, he turned on the water and stuck his hand under the faucet to the check the water temperature.  Once he agreed with a water temperature, he opened the cabinet and pulled out boxes.  He raised a brow as he held in his hands a couple different products.  Taking a wild guess, he put the rest away and poured some liquid into the tub, placing it back where he got it when he saw the bubbles starting to form.  JC looked to his left when he saw her walking towards him and stood up.

"It's just about ready.  I didn't know what music you wanted to listen to."

Kristen shrugged her shoulders while rubbing her face.

"I might just not listen to music.  I'm not feeling it."

JC placed his hands on her arms and kissed her forehead.  "Go take your bath and relax.  I'll make sure no one bothers you alright?"

Kristen nodded her head slowly and kissed him.  "You know you're amazing, right?"

JC gave her a wink before connecting his lips with hers.  "I try.  Now, go relax before you rip off my head or something."

JC laughed as Kristen flicked him off and walked out of the bathroom.  Closing the door behind him, he made his way down the hallway and down the stairs to find all the guys's eyes on him.

"Dude is she okay?"  Trace asked.

JC nodded his head as he sat down in the chair.  "Really bad day and I mean really bad day.  So I made up a bath for her and she is just going to chill up there and I told her we won't bother her."

"Justin give up the controller!"  Joey exclaimed trying to get it out of Justin's hands as him and Lance started a new game.  "You're sucking it up.  Go do something useful like getting another bag of chips."
"Hey!" Justin protested, glancing back at them. "I'm improving my hand eye coordination. That's useful."  Justin looked back at them and his fingers slackened slightly on the controller's buttons, "Ya'll just jealous you ain't like me."

"A loser?" Chris smirked.

"I'm not a loser!" Justin objected with a point of a finger. Chris's smiled widen and he gestured at the TV screen with his arm.  Justin looked back at as he saw that his character was currently being pinned by Lance's. "Fuck!"

"Now you're a loser."  Trace teased.

"Fuck off."  Justin mumbled, his fingers moving as fast as they could on the controller before tossing it on the floor and throwing his hands in the air.  "You cheated Lance!  You cheated!  Son of a bitch!"

"Not my fault you weren't paying attention."  Lance smiled and leaned back against the couch.  "Or that I'm better than you."

"Don't you have a girlfriend to go to?"  Justin grumbled.

"She is out with her family."

"Aww and little Lancey-poo weren't invited?"  Chris jabbed as he shoved Lance over and took the controller in his hand.

"I was, jerk but I turned it down so she could just spend time with them."

"Aww I bet your little girlfriend is missing you."

"You're just jealous Joe."  Lance rubbed the back of his neck.  "Brittney's little sister is adorable."

"She is."  JC agreed.  "But I think she is a bit bias; you are her favorite just because you are with Brittney."  He teased.

"Whatever, that's what you all think.  She just knows real talent."

"HA!"  Chris laughed.  "Real talent..right.  Keep telling yourself that."
Justin smiled evilly and pointed to the TV screen.
"And it seems your talent Chris is getting your ass wiped by Joey." Trace said with laughter.
Chris jerked his head back towards the TV, gritting his teeth as his player was shot and killed.  Chris glared at Joey, who was sitting there with a wide smile a crossed his face. "Thanks Joey for un pausing the game behind my back without my knowledge while I was talking. I appreciate it SO much."
"No problem at all." Joey said, puffing his chest out and patting it.
"AHEM!"  Justin cleared his throat loudly.  "Where are my thanks for letting you know?"
Chris rolled his eyes.  "Thanks Justin oh so much for telling me long after Joey did it."
"Oh, you don't need to thank me!  You are very welcome.  I'm here to serve."
Chris laughed loudly and threw a pillow at him. "Here to serve huh? Then go get me a soda from the fridge little baby."
Justin's eyebrow rose in challenge and pointed a finger at him. "Don't make me get rough with you Chris in front of all of these people."
"Ohhh!"  Chris said dramatically, acting as if he was scared.  "I'm soo scared of the little baby!"
"Yeah you should be."  Justin sat up straight.
"Alright children."  JC teased with laugher.  "My turn to woop your ass."

 

 

~*~

JC hummed to himself, his hands on his waist as he looked around the family room area to make sure everything was put away after the guys left before he head up to bed.  Seeing that everything was put back to place, he stretched his arms over his head as he climbed up the stairs.  "I got sunshine, on a cloudy day.  When it's cold outside, I've got the month of may.  I guess you'd say, what can make me feel this way?  My girl, my girl, my girl.  Talkin' 'bout my girl.  My girl!"  He sang softly while making his way towards the bedroom.  Opening the door, he smiled when he saw Kristen lying in bed under the covers watching reruns of the I Love Lucy show.

"How you doing?"  JC asked as he started to discard his shirt and pants.

"Better...Where you singing just before?"

"Huh?"  JC asked, popping his head out from the bathroom as he brushed his teeth.  Nodding his head, he pulled the toothbrush out of his mouth.  "Oh yeah I was."

"Go back and brush your teeth.  You look like you got rabies."

JC smiled before walking back into the bathroom.  Turning off the TV, Kristen reached over and set the TV remote as JC walked into the room.  Kristen bit the corner of her lip, thinking of what Brittney and here watching during their lunch break, clips from when JC and Justin were in the Mickey Mouse Club.  JC slid into the bed and rolled to his side, propping himself up on his elbow.

"Can you do that funny little accent you did as Wipeout for me?"

JC looked at her for a second as if not comprehending what she had just asked him, his arm laying across her stomach.  "What?"

"Can you do that funny little accent you did as Wipeout when you were on the Mickey Mouse Club for me?"  Kristen smirked.

"What?!" He looked over at her. "Okay, really?  Seriously?" He asked pulling back once more to look at her with an arched eyebrow.

"What?!" Kristen asked innocently with a smile.  "It would make me feel so much better."

Kristen giggled.  "Do you remember any of your lines?... Clarence." Kristen said through her uncontrollable giggling.

"Where the hell did this come from?"  JC asked, sitting up.

"Brittney and I were playing around on the computer during lunch.."

JC held out his hand.  "That just answers my question right there.  You two with a computer should be banned."

"Sooo?  Do you remember any of your lines?"  She repeated before falling into another fit of giggles.  JC rolled onto his back and rubbed his face with his hands.

"No."

"Awww...How about a couple of words in your funny little Wipeout accent?"

His hands paused as he slowly turned his head to look at her in disgust.  "No."

"Aww."  Kristen rolled onto her side, fighting to hold back her giggles as she propped her head up by her elbow with a pout. "Not even just a tiny little, ‘whoa'?"

"No."

"Please."  She whined and begged.  "Pretty please."

Shaking his head in disbelief, he leaned his arm over to the lamp and turned off the light.  "Goodnight."

"Mmmmm...Clarence baby!" She moaned, fighting to hold back her laughter.

"Goodnight!"  JC exclaimed, narrowing his eyes at her before rolling over so his back was towards her.  Kristen fell back against the pillows as she burst out laughing.

"Aww hunny."  Kristen moved closer to him, wrapping her arm around his waist.  "I'm just playing."

"Mhm."

"I love you."

"Mhm."

"Oh come onnnn."  She whined, poking him in his lower back.  "Stop being a baby."

JC let out a breath and rolled over so he was facing her.  "Fine."

"Yesss."  She exclaimed triumphantly and let out a soft laugh, falling onto her back.  "I win!"

JC groaned and pounced on top of her, causing her to squeal before she burst out laughing again.  "You think this whole thing is funny?"

Kristen nodded her head as she continued to laugh.  She curled up on her side, wrapping her arms around her stomach as her laughter slowed down.  "Oi, my stomach!  Its hurts!  I can't breathe."  She giggled.

"HA!"  JC laughed and fell to his side besides her.  "Good."

"Oh man."  Kristen wiped the tear from her eye.  "That was a killer; I totally just worked out my abs."

JC chuckled while wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her back against him, molded himself against her.  He leaned over and brushed his lips against her cheek before laying back down.  He smiled softly when he felt her snuggle closer to him.

"I love you even if you won't do a little ‘whoa' for me."

"Oh my god."  JC mumbled against the skin on her shoulder.  "I love you too."

"I'm sorry I was a bitch to you when I got home."  She confessed.

"It's fine."  He replied as he tightened his arm around her, pulling her back snuggly against him.  "I'll always be here for you when you need me."

 

***

(Week later.)

Pulling her purse on higher on her shoulder, Kristen opened the recording door and walked in, closing the door softly behind her as she heard Chris singing.  Kristen walked over to where JC was sitting, behind the soundboard, and kissed his cheek.

"Hey babe."

"Hey."  JC replied, his eyes flicking back up towards Chris as he flipped a switch.

"Munchkin!"  Chris squealed into the microphone.  JC rolled his eyes and looked up at Chris.

"Couldn't of you wait till you were done with your line?"

"I did."  Chris huffed.  "Maybe if you were paying attention you would have noticed."

"I was not distracted."  JC said with a sigh.  "Now go again."

"Nooo."  Chris whined.  "Sissy, save me from the Nazi please."  He begged, his hands folded together as he leaned forward on the stool.  "Please please please!"

JC placed his hand over Kristen's mouth as she giggled.
JC stopped the track and checked his watch. "Five more minutes Chris...you can hold out that long."
Chris looked over at the glass pitifully again. "My blood sugar is low. I can feel it."
"Stop being a baby."  JC said sternly.
Chris put a hand to his forehead and sighed dramatically, his eyes fluttering. "I'm lightheaded. I'm going to faint."
"Chris." JC's voice was firm.
Chris sat up straight and he closed his eyes, rubbing his fingers against his temples. "Find a happy place, find a happy place."

"Aww don't kill him."  Kristen giggled, leaning against the back of the chair JC was sitting in and wrapped her arms around his neck loosely.  "And you've already pushed back our date for tonight, I'm hungry."

"I'm sorry."  He said apologetic and kissed her cheek.  "I swear.  Five minutes and we can leave."

Kristen nodded her head and looked up toward Chris through the window.  She gave him a sympathy smile before blowing him a kiss.

"Can you do five more minutes' sweetie?  I'll bring you a special treat tomorrow at work if you do."

Chris sat up on the stool and smiled.  "Deal."

JC cast a look between the two and shook his head.  "Alright lets get this done and tonight,"  JC looked at Kristen out of the corner of his eye, "During dinner, teach me on how you can get them to do anything."

Kristen smiled and kissed his cheek while Chris sang his part over.  "Deal."

 

~*~

 

"Just bride them with food."  Kristen told him as they strolled hand in hand into the restaurant.  "It always works."

JC chuckled as he gave Mike a nod, who was holding the door for them.

"How can I help you?" The hostess at the door asked with a smile.

"I called for a reservation before."  JC said as he wrapped his arm around Kristen's waist, pulling her against his side.

"Name sir?"

"Adams." JC replied, turning his head with a small smile on his lips, winking.  Kristen fought with all her might to hold back the laughter.  JC gently pinched her side before giving her another quick wink.

"Right this way, Mr. and Mrs. Adams."

JC pointed his finger at Mike, an act of warning as he followed behind the couple as they followed behind the hostess.  Kristen giggled, sliding her hand into JC's back pocket as they made their way to the table.  JC pulled out her chair, pushing it in after she sat down and took a seat in the chair across from her.  "What if it doesn't work?"

"What if what doesn't work?"

"Bride the guys with food....Hunny do you suffer with shortterm memoryloss or something?"

Kristen shrugged as she picked up her menu.  "Ninety-nine percent of the time it will."

"And what if it is that one percent of not working?"

Kristen shrugged, her eyes scanning over the menu in front of her.  "You're screwed."

"Oh thanks hunny."  JC said dryly as he picked up his menu.

"Anytime." She smiled.  "Have you been here before?"

"Nope."  JC replied with a shake of his head.  "Lance told me about this place that he took Brittney to and sounded like a good place to try."

"Ohh so you're hitting up Lance hmm?"  Kristen eyed him over her menu.  "Can't do it on your own?"

JC glared at Mike who was standing in the doorway.  "You, hush.  You are only here because Johnny said you had to take you with me."

"Oh be nice."  Kristen swatted JC's arm with her menu before opening it back up to read over.  "You been being a jerk he isn't going to help you next time we get attacked from fans and leave us there to die."

Mike smiled widely and nodded his head.  "Well, I would leave you Jace, not the sweet Munchkin."

"Who pays your paycheck?" JC said, sitting up in his chair as he pointed his menu at Mike. "Uh huh, correct. Me."

Kristen rolled her eyes.  "Oh hush big ego boy and find something to eat."

Grunting, JC sat back in his seat and looked over his menu.  "So Lance told me that this place supposedly got this cheesecake that is to die for." He informed her.

"Ooh, sign me up for that."  Kristen replied with a grin.  JC chuckled and a shake of his head.

"You and cheesecake."

Kristen arched a brow, slowly setting her menu on the table, her eyes never leaving his.

"Do you have a problem with that?"

Mocking her actions, JC slowly set his menu on the table and leaned onto his arms.

"Why, what if I do?  What you doing to do about it?"

Kristen stared at him for a couple of seconds before sitting back in her chair and lifting her menu up again, reading over it.

"Eat it anyways."

"Uh huh."  JC replied dryly and sat back in his seat as he took a sip of his drink the waiter brought for them.  "So what you thinking?"

"Huh?"  Kristen looked at him over her menu.

"To eat."  JC smiled, shaking his head.  "Sweetie are you sure you have a brain up there?"

"Shut up."  She mumbled under her breath and looked back down at her menu.  Smiling, she set her menu on the table and clapped her hand excitedly.  "Shrimp scampi!"

JC laughed at her over excited attitude.  "Why am I not surprised."

Kristen smiled.  "And what are you getting, Mr. Adams."

JC flashed a look of warning before he replied.  "Sage Parmesan Crusted Chicken."

"Hey."  Kristen giggled, putting her hands up in the air.  "You put it under the name."

"She got you there."  Mike chuckled.

"Mike go make yourself useful and just...just..order something to eat and leave us alone.."  JC groaned.

"Oh be happy."  Kristen smiled, giving him a wink.  "You love him."

"Only for you."  JC replied with a smirk as he took her hand across the table and brought it to his lips.

 

When their server appeared a few moments later, they ordered their food and were left to enjoy each other's company, alone.  JC, still holding her hand, kept playing with one of her rings as they talked.  Kristen smiled as she took a sip of her wine, her eyes locked on to his as he continued to tell her about how his day went.  She continued to smile as his hand never left hers until their food arrived and they ate in private, only having Mike throw in jabs every now and than.  After finishing eating dessert, which Kristen claimed they must have because of the cheesecake; Kristen played with his fingers while he signed the receipt and slipped it into the bill folder.  JC looked up at her and smiled.

"Ready darling?"

"Always my love."

JC stood up and took her hand, pulling her out of her seat.  Kristen turned quickly on her heels and pointed her finger at Mike, trying not to smile as Mike groaned at their ‘mushiness'.

"Hey now, I've been saving your ass all night.  Don't make me spank you."

Mike and JC laughed while JC pressed his hand on her lower back while Mike escorted them out of the restaurant.

"I will."  Kristen warned while laughing.  "Watch it big boy."

JC wrapped his arm around her shoulders and tucked her up against him.  Kristen instantly wrapped her arm around his waist while Mike walked a couple feet behind them, giving them some alone time.

"Why did you park so far away?"  Kristen whined.  "You could have parked right by the restaurant but noooo.  You are lucky that somehow no loser paps found out where we were eating and getting attacked when we walked out."  She pinched his side.

"Hey, watch it."  He said with a chuckle.  "And maybe because I thought you'd like a nice walk around the park we parked at."

"Maybe you should have asked?"

"Maybe I don't have to."  He nudged her to the left.

"You just want to take me in a deep part of the park and have your way with me with no one in sight."

JC burst out laughing along with Mike while they made their way into the walkway of the park.

"I wouldn't let it happen cutie."  Mike said between laughs.  "Don't worry."

"Oh my knight in shiny armor."  Kristen looked over her shoulder at Mike and blew him a kiss.  "I knew you were always a better boyfriend than Josh."

"Hey!"  JC exclaimed, pushing her away from him.

Kristen giggled and stood in front of him sticking her tongue out at him.  JC arched a brow, his eyes locked with hers. "Is that an invitation, hmm?"

"Huh?"  Kristen asked, totally confessed on what he was talking about, "Invitation of what?  For what?"

JC crossed his arms across his eyes, his eyes never leaving contact with hers.  "Don't tease." He warned her.

Kristen smiled, putting her hands in her back pockets and looked up at him innocently before sticking her tongue back out at him again.

"I warned you."  JC reached out, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her body towards him, Kristen letting out a small squeal before his lips crashed on top of hers, kissing her quickly.  What started out as just a peck soon developed into a deeper kiss, putting both of his hands on her face as he slanted his mouth against hers.  Kristen hooked her fingers through the belt loops on his pants and tugged him closer, their bodies smashed against each other as their lips continued to move with each other.  His tongue danced with hers for several heated moments until Mike coughed loudly a couple of times and cleared his throat.  Kristen giggled against JC's lips before pulling back slightly.

"For a two that don't want chaos, you sure as hell could have made some if anyone saw that."

"He started it!"

"What?!"  JC exclaimed, holding her out arms length.  "Don't be blaming all this on me woman.  I didn't see you objecting or anything."

Kristen flicked her hair off her face and smiled. She raised her arms up, wrapped her hands around his wrists, and pulled his arms down.

"Come on."  JC twined his fingers with hers and tugged slightly on her arm.  "Before Mike pulls us away and forces us to go home."

"You scared of him?"  Kristen teased as they walked, hand in hand, down the walkway in the park.

"No."  JC glanced over his shoulder to look at Mike.  "Just don't want to cause a scene."

Kristen rolled her eyes, swinging their arms softly as they continued walking, her eyes looking around the park, seeing other couples walking hand in hand.  Kristen shivered when she felt the cool breeze and snuggled close to JC, wrapping her arm around his waist.

"Cold?"  JC asked, looking down at her.  Kristen nodded and snuggled closer to him.  Wrapping his arm around her shoulders, he ran his hand up and down her arm to keep her warm.

"Thank you for dinner.  It was wonderful."

JC kissed the top of her head.  "You're welcome sweetheart."

Snuggling close, she lifted her eyes to admire everything that was around her.  Looking up, she smiled when JC looked back down, his eyes looking into hers and smiled back.  He winked at her, causing her body to explode in tinkles throughout her whole body.  At that moment, she couldn't understand why any of the other girls could have possible left him in the past, or even hurt him.  Quickly pushing up on her tiptoes, she gave him a quick peck against his lips.  She didn't understand, but she didn't care.  He was hers now and she was never giving him up, never.

Chapter 50 by WhiteSoxLuvr9
(A year later..)

Kristen leaned her back against the wall, twirling the champagne glass between her fingers as he eyes roamed around the mass of people in front of her.  She smiled, watching the gathering of all the guys friends, family, and everyone that worked at JIVE spread out in the room and the outside patio, who were all here to celebrate the finishing of the CD.  She looked around, the smile plastered on her face, amazed on how much had happen in just the past year.  Her smile got wider when she saw Justin and Kara, his arm wrapped around her waist as he leaned his head closer to her as she was talking to him.  She felt giddy inside knowing their relationship wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for her.  Her eyes darted over to Brittney, embraced in Lance's arm with a shiny big rock sitting on her ring finger.  Kristen really couldn't be any happier, she had the man of her dreams, JC, Lance and Brittney were engaged, and her other best friend, Kara, moved back and was now dating Justin, the CD finally was done, she wasn't having anymore nightmares of John.  It seemed like everything was just falling back into place and she didn't think it would get any better.  She looked over to her side, watching JC laugh and chat with Johnny a bit more.  Taking a sip of her champagne, she smiled when she saw her parents and JC's parents interacting with each other.  Kristen shook her head and smiled; remember the butterflies she had in her stomach when she met his parents.  They welcomed her with opened arms and loved her dearly.  Kristen was brought out of her thoughts when she felt JC's arm wind around her waist and pulled her to his side.  She slightly shivered when she felt his lips against her ear.

"You know, you in that dress should be illegal."  JC whispered before he softly kissed her ear.  He eyed her up and down as she stood there in a blood red color dress.

"You doing that to me should be illegal."  She whispered back with a dreamy look in her eyes.

JC grinned and brought his lips to hers.  He licked his lips when he pulled his head back.  She reached her arm out and rested her hand against his cheek.

"Have I told you how proud I am of you right now?"

JC nodded, slightly turning his head and kissed the palm of her hand.  "And have I told you how much I love you?"

Kristen grinned, running her hand down his arm and resting at his elbow.

"Not today."

JC grinned, bringing his lips to her and kissing her passionately, pushing her up against the wall.

"Get a room you two."

Kristen pulled back and looked over to see Joey standing there smiling evilly. JC sighed and rested his head against her forehead.

"Joey you need to get laid."

Kristen giggled, playfully pushing JC off her and stood up straight.  "Oh stop.  He is right, people are here for you guys and you need to mingle more."

"Fine."  JC pressed his lips against hers once more before pulling back.  "But this," JC wagged his finger between him and her, "Will continue later."

Kristen smiled as he gave her a wink and walked toward the sea of people.  Joey stood next to her and gently bumped his hip into her.

"Having fun?"

Kristen nodded, taking another sip of her champagne as her eyes continued to roam around the room.

"I'm so proud of you guys.  You worked your asses off for this CD and it's pretty damn amazing."

Joey looked down at her and grinned.  "Thanks munchkin."  He squeezed her arm gently.  "Oh," Joey looked back down at her.  "My mom freaking loves you and wants you as her child instead of me.  How messed up is that?!"

Kristen laughed and wrapped her arm around the back of him, resting it along his waist.  "Not my fault I'm the better looking one."

Joey gasped, flinging a hand to chest and tilted his head back.

"Just rip out my heart why wont you?"

Kristen giggled and went on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.  "Go mingle before Johnny grinds your ass into meat."

Kristen's eyes once more drifted over to the corner of the room where JC was now standing, talking to a few people.  As if he she was looking at him, he turned, his eyes connecting with hers, and winked at her.  Kristen smiled, blowing him a kiss and started walking down the small step and made her way over to where Brittney was standing next to Lance.

"Hey."

Brittney looked at her and smiled, taking a small sip of her drink.  "You and Jace forget you were in a room full of people a bit ago?"

Kristen rolled her eyes and set her glass on the table beside her. "Shut up."

Kristen rolled back on her heels and stopped when she saw the bulge in Lance's pants.

"Why does Lance have a camera?"

Brittney quickly glanced down to Lance's pocket than back to Kristen.

"Uh, it's mine.  I brought it but well, I don't have any pockets and I didn't bother bringing my purse so he offered to carry it."

Kristen opened her mouth to say something but closed it instantly when she heard the sound of someone taping a glass.

"Excuse me!"  Joey yelled over everyone.  Lance quickly gave Brittney a kiss on the cheek, setting the camera in her hands and walked over to where Joey was standing, the rest of the guys behind him.  "Thank you.  We would like to thank everyone here today; if it wasn't for you this CD wouldn't have been made."  Joey bowed when everyone around the room started clapping and cheering.  "I know I know, I'm pretty damn amazing."  Joey joked.  Everyone in the room laughed.  "Anyways, I like to thank everyone who works at JIVE, Johnny, my family, Kristen, Brittney, Kara and the guys; my brothers.  This wouldn't have happen if it wasn't for you.  I love you all from the bottom of my heart."  Joey took a step back when Chris took a step forward.

"I would like to thank myself for being pretty damn amazing and the sexiest one here.  If it wasn't for me, none of this would happen."  Chris laughed along with everyone else.  "Besides me, I do like to thank everyone in this room, friends, family, the guys," Chris looked behind them before looking back at everyone in the room. "But seriously, as Joey said none of this would have happened if it wasn't for you and we thank you for it.  My mini me and Buttercup,"  Chris looked over at Kristen and Brittney, "thank you sissy's for everything you have done for us and being by our side one hundred and ten percent of the way, and skittles,"  Chris looked at Kara, "The same goes you to!  Taste the rainbow!  Oh yeah and Johnny, thanks for being on our ass....literally.  Even though Justin really doesn't have one and Lance has enough for the both of them ---" Justin leaned over and smacked Chris on the back of the head. "Abuse!"  Chris pointed his finger at Justin.  "You all saw that!  I'm suing the baby for abuse!"  Justin shoved Chris back and stepped forward.

"Whatever you deserve it.  I like to send my many thanks to my family.  I love you all dearly and you mean the world to me.  Thank you for standing behind me one hundred percent of the way and doing everything you could to make this dream come true.  I love you guys.  Thank you to all my friends for being by my side no matter what."  Justin looked over to Brittney and Kristen.  "And you two," He wiggled his finger at them.  "I look to you two as family, as sisters.  Thank you for kicking me in the ass and not giving two shits on my feelings and knocking me into my place."  Justin looked down at Kara and smiled.  "And my lovely girlfriend, Kara.  You really are a blessing to me and I thank you for dealing with my shit.  You are amazing, Kara.  Thank you also for dealing with me and smacking me when I deserve it."  Justin looked behind him.  "And you four, my brothers.  I love you guys.  Thank you for everything and making this dream come true.  There is no better set of guys I'd rather be stuck with than you four."  Justin took a step to the side as Lance took his spot.

"This is starting to sound so cliché, but I do want to thank God, first and more most and my family.  It's starting to sound like a broken recorded now, but I seriously mean it.  Thanks, mom, dad and Stacy, I love you guys.  Johnny, thank you for everything you have done for us, everyone at Jive," Lance winked at Brittney, "And my beautiful fiancée, Brittney.  I love you so much.  I know I tell you everyday, but it never seems enough.  Thank you, thank you, thank you."  He blew her a kiss.  "Kristen...Thank you for everything you have done for us and planning your ass off for this party.  Thank you for always being there for not only me, but also all of us when we need you.  Kara, thank you for just opening up to us and being a great friend to every one of us, even though we all drive you crazy.  And you four crazy idiots behind me, thank you.  I love you guys."

Chris batted his eyelashes and placed his hand over his heart.  "Oh Lance-poo; I love you too."

JC cleaned his throat when it was his time to speak.  Kristen's brows knit in confusion when she saw Joey walked off and came back with his video camera in his hands.  Kristen zoned out as JC started talking and stared at Kara and Brittney, the two looking at each other with huge smiles on their faces, cameras in their hands.  My friends are so weird.  She thought to herself and shook her head.

"And last and not lest, my girlfriend, the love of my life, Kristen."

Kristen jerked her head towards him; being pulled out of her thoughts.

"Sweetheart, come here."

Kristen looked at him confused and slowly started making her way towards him.  JC took her both of her hands in his, and looked down at her, his blue eyes sparkling and a smile tugging at his lips.

"You mean more than the world to me.  Thank you for everything you have done for me over the past year and half.   Thank you for loving me.  Thank you for kicking my ass when I'm being a pain in the ass.  Thank you for giving me another chance when I screwed up.  When I lost you, I felt lost, incomplete, missing...I knew right than and there I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life.  No one and I mean no one has made me feel the way I have with you.  With your beautiful smile and laughter that can light up a room in seconds, the way you look at me with your beautiful hazel eyes."  JC smiled softly as his eyes stayed connected with hers.  "You sense of humor, they way you can easily lighten up a darken mood, even when no one understands your joke, your wit and sassiness, even when you are being a smartass, I love every moment of it.  You put me in my place, you make me feel normal, you don't care what other people think half of the time and I love it about you.  You don't care that I have money or in a famous group.  You love me for me and I can see it everyday.  Hell, you know me better than I know myself.  I feel like the luckiest guy in the world."  JC removed one of his hands from over hers and stuck it in his pocket.  "I promise to make you laugh everyday; I promise to call you every night when I'm out of town and your not with us, I promise to call you anytime of the day just because I need to hear your voice; I promise to buy you granola bars once you get close to running out."  Kristen shook her head and laughed with everyone else in the room.  JC brushed her side bangs of her eyes, Kristen looked back up at him; their eyes locking instantly. "Kristen, I promise to be by your side when you most need me, to never leave you, but most importantly, I promise to love you until my dying day and after."  Kristen's eyes instantly went to his hand when he pulled it out of his pocket.

"Kristen Nichole Miller."  JC kneeled down on one knee, flipped open the box in his hand, his other hand still embracing one of her hands.  "Will you marry me?"

Kristen covered her mouth with both of her hands, her eyes never leaving his.

"Uh-..Um..huh?"

JC smiled, raising his hand and taking one hers in his again.  He gently kissed her hand and laced his fingers with her as he asked her again.  "Kristen Nichole Miller, I love you more than anything in this world.  I want to wake up to your beautiful face every morning; Kristen, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Kristen's eyes went to the box in his hand, holding the most gorgeous ring she had ever seen.  Her jaw dropped slightly at the sight of the Micro pave ring, her dream engagement ring that only Kara and Brittney knew about, with a soft pink diamond in the middle of the cluster of other diamonds around it.

"Oh my god." Kristen whispered, shocking he knew her favorite style and looked back into his blue eyes.  Finally things where falling into pieces.  Now it clicked; why Joey was video taping just JC's speech and why Kara and Brittney both were holding cameras when JC started talking.  Everything blurred around her, totally forgetting that her family, mom, dad, her three sisters and JC's family, his mom, dad, sister and brother were around them.  She opened her eyes slightly wider, now she knew why her older sisters came into town just for this.  He planned it all out.  She blinked a couple of times, still having a hard time to believe all of this was happening.

"Yes."  She nodded her head.  "Yes."  Her hazel eyes locked with his blue ones once more.  JC smiled widely, taking the ring out of the box and sliding it on her finger.  JC stood up, wrapping one of his arms around her waist, the other one holding the back of her head as he pulled her close to his body and kissed her deeply.  Her arms flung around his neck, her fingers locking with each other when he pulled her closer as he tilted his head slightly to continue the kiss.

"Yes."  Kristen whispered against his lips, giving him a couple soft kisses.  "I'll marry you.  I love you so much."

 

 

~*~

(A year and a half later..)

 

JC stared down the isle, his breath caught in his chest as he watched his bride walk down with her father.  JC looked behind him when he felt a firm squeezed on his shoulder from Justin.  Justin gave him an encouraging smile before looking back at Kristen.  JC smiled back, taking a deep breath before locking his eyes once more to Kristen.  A wide smile pulled against his lips at how beautiful she looked in his white gowned.  He couldn't believe that just two years and a half ago he met the girl of her dreams, the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is an honorable estate, instituted by God and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and in the love of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined."  The pastor started.  JC shifted his eyes from the pastor to where Kristen was standing.

"Who is giving Kristen Miller in Holy Matrimony to Joshua Chasez?"  The pastor asked.

"Her mother and I do."

Kristen kissed her father on the cheek and reached out for JC's hand.  JC felt his heart skip when he felt her hand in his.  He smiled slightly when he felt her hand trembling in his, making it known to him that she was nervous to.  He gave her hand a slight squeezed while the pastor continued to talk.

"Joshua will you give yourself to Kristen, to be her husband: to love her, comfort her, honor and protect her; and forsaking all others, be faithful to her so long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

Kristen let out a sigh of relief, the air she was holding in, causing a couple of people to chuckle.  JC gave her a look before softly laughing to himself.

"Kristen will you give yourself to Joshua, to be his wife: to love him, comfort him, honor and protect him; and forsaking all others, be faithful to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do."  She replied with a smile.

"Now, the rings?"  The pastor said, holding out his hand.  Kristen smiled, seeing her youngest nephew, Dalton, the ring boy, hand the rings to the pastor after her oldest nephew, Bryan, nudged him to go do so.

"Joshua, repeat after me, Kristen, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow."

JC held her hand carefully, holding the ring at the tip of her finger as he repeated the words. "Kristen, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow."

"And with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit."

"And with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit."  JC smiled, sliding the ring onto her finger, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Now Kristen, repeat after me, Joshua, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow."

Kristen held the finger between her thumb and index finger.  "Joshua, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow."

Kristen slowly slid the ring onto his finger. "And with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit."  She looked up and smiled.  JC smiled back, rubbing her hands with hers.

"Joshua," The pastor said, bringing JC to look up at him.  "Now repeat after me, I Joshua, take thee Kristen as my wedded wife."

"I Joshua, take thee Kristen as my wedded wife."

"And to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse."

JC smiled.  "And to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse."

"For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health."

"For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health." JC repeated.

"To love and to cherish, till death us do part."

JC looked deeply into Kristen's eyes.  "To love and to cherish, till death us do part."

"Now Kristen, repeat after me.  I Kristen, take thee Joshua as my wedded husband."

Kristen swallowed and took a deep breath.  "I Kristen, take thee, Joshua, as my wedded husband."

"And to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse."

"And to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse."  She repeated.

"For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health."

"For richer and for..."  Kristen paused, a small smirk coming across her lips as her eyes twinkled, looking into JC's, "and for richer."

JC hung his head, trying his best to hold in the laughter as everyone else started laughing.  Kristen held up her hand and looked back at all their family and friends that where there.  "I'm kidding, I'm kidding."  She giggled and looked back at JC, his eyes crinkled as he chuckled more.

"For richer and for poorer, in sick.."Kristen paused"..ness."  Kristen said, slowly drawling the word ‘sickness'.  JC looked at her disbelieve.  Kristen smiled and giggled. "I'm kidding, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health." She said, saying the words ‘poorer' and ‘sickness' slightly louder than the rest of the words, causing a couple of people to chuckle.

"To love and to cherish, till death us do part."

Kristen sighed, feeling a shot of electricity run through her veins as JC thumb rubbed over her hand softly. "To love and to cherish, till death us do part."

"Forasmuch as Joshua and Kristen have consented together in Holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and have declared the same by giving and receiving a ring, and by joining hands I now pronounce that they are husband and wife.  You may now kiss the bride."

"You don't have to tell me twice."  JC replied, pulling Kristen toward him, wrapping an arm around her waist and one behind her head and kissed her deeply.  JC tilted her back, ignoring all the catcalls and whistles as he continued to ravish her lips with his.  Titling her back up, he kissed her briefly and leaned his forehead against his, brushing his fingres through her dark curly hair that was coverd by her vail.

"I love you."  JC whispered, running his hand down her cheek.

"I love you too."  She whispered back before kissing him once more.

"It is now my happy privilege to present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Joshua and Kristen Chasez."

JC took a hold of Kristen's hand and walked down the isle, the smile never leaving his face the whole way.  Once walking out of the door, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again.

"Oh my god."  Kristen squealed softly, kissing him again.  "We're married, holy shit."

JC smiled, kissing her once more before holding her face in his hands.

"You really had to crack jokes back there huh?"

Kristen smiled widely and laughed.  "You know you loved it."

JC laughed as he brought his lips to hers once more.  "Not as much as I love you, Mrs. Chasez," He brushed his thumb across her cheek gently, "Not as much as I love you."

Epliogue by WhiteSoxLuvr9

Taking a couple steps onto the porch, she rested her arms straight out in front of her on the railing, locking her fingers together.  Leaning on her arms, she closed her eyes and smiled, enjoying the quiet and peacefulness that flooded her ears.  Opening them, she watched the waves softly crashing along the shoreline and the rocks in the distance.  She smiled, seeing the reflection of the sun setting in the distance on the water; mixed with soft colors of oranges, yellows, pinks, purples and blues.  Smiling, shaking her head slightly to brush past her hair off her face as it flowed softly with the gentle breeze coming off the ocean.  She looked around seeing just sand, the ocean and palm trees surrounded her.  She inhaled deeply, letting it out slowly through her noise, enjoying the smell of the beach.  Again, she closed her eyes as she listened to the study rhythmical lap of the sea.  Where she was, it was like a perfect dream.  It was romantic, stress free, no traffic, no people running around shoving cameras in your face to take your picture...it was just, perfect.  She never wanted to leave.  It was heaven.  She watched the palm branches move gently along with the breeze that was being blow off the ocean. Her eyes stopped at her hands and her lips turned up to a smile, looking at her beautiful wedding ring and engagement ring. 

 

Ive seen the storm clouds in your past
But rest assured cause you are safe
At home at last
I rescued you, you rescued me
And were right where we should be
When were together

 

She licked her lips when she heard the scuffling sound of footsteps behind her, soon to feel his arms wrapped around her waist from behind her.  He nuzzled his face in her neck, leaving a couple soft, feather kisses along her skin before he kissed her cheek.  Planting a kiss on her head, he rested his chin on her shoulder and scanned the area with his eyes.  He lifted his arms, running his hands down her arms until they found her hands and laced his fingers with hers.

"It's so beautiful out."  She whispered.  He nodded his head in agreement and kissed the part of her skin on her shoulder that was exposed.

 

I know the questions in your mind
But go ahead and ask me one more time
You'll find the answers still the same
It wont change from day to day
For worse or better

 

She giggled when she felt the scuff on his cheek prickle against her skin.

"Josh it tickles."

His lips curled into a smile against her skin, kissing her once more before lifting his head up and twirled her around so she was facing him.  Kristen smiled, leaning her back against the railing and wrapping her arms around his neck.  JC smiled back, sliding his arms onto the railing, letting his hands hang off into the open.

 

Will I promise to be your best friend
And am I here until the end
Can I be sure I have been waiting for you
And did I say my love is true
Baby I will, I am, I can, I have, I do

 

Raising his arm, he tucked a piece of her wavy hair behind her ear and placed it back down on the railing.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?"

Kristen smiled and nodded.

"How about how perfect you are?"

Laughing softly, she nodded her head again.

"How about how lucky I am to have you?"

Tilting her head slightly, her eyes never leaving his, she nodded her head once again.

"How about..."  JC paused, looking off into the ocean behind her before looking back into her eyes.  "How much I love you?"

Locking her fingers behind his neck, she leaned up on her tiptoes and kissed him.

"I love you too."

 

I know the time will disappear
But this love were building on will always be here
No way that this is sinking sand
On this solid rock well stand forever

 

"Can we stay here forever?" She whined softly against his lips.  JC chuckled, keeping his lips over hers and kissed her again.

"I wish."  He sighed as he looked around the scenery.

"It's like a perfect dream and I don't ever want to wake up."  Kristen sighed softly, "It's so....peaceful."  She looked over her shoulder at the sea.  "And calm."

JC nodded, kissing her forehead.

"And beautiful."

JC's sparkling blue eyes looked into her sparkling hazel ones.  "Not as beautiful as you."

Kristen smirked and poked the back of his neck.  "You have me; you can stop sucking up now."

JC chuckled, taking a step closer to her, nudging one of his feet between hers.

"I know I have you....and I never want to let you go."

"You won't."  She kissed him softly.  "You're stuck with me for the rest of your life if you like it or not."

 

Will I promise to be your best friend
And am I here until the end
Can I be sure I have been waiting for you
And did I say my love is true
Baby I will, I am, I can, I have, I do

 

"Oh yeah?"  His eyes twinkled.  "Is that a promise you can keep?"

"I know how to keep my promises."  She smiled.  "Name one that I broke."

"Well...." JC paused to think.  His eyes lit up with a mysterious look and he smiled.  "You did break the one you made with Brittney before we left."

She licked her lips, tilting her head with confusion written on her face.  JC smiled evilly and leaned close to her ear.  "The one you made, saying you wouldn't ever join the mile high club."  He whispered.  Kristen tilted her head back and groaned.  "That wasn't fair!"  She looked up at him.  "You used my weakness to take advantaged of me."  JC chuckled and kissed her.

"I truly love you, Mrs. Chasez....Hmm I love how that sounds...Mrs. Chasez."  He connected his lips with hers, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her body against his.  Pulling apart, she kissed softly, her lips lingering over his.  "I truly love you too Mr. Chasez; and I will forever do."

 

Baby I will, I am, I can, I have
Oh, I will, I am, I can, I have
Baby I will, I am, I can, I have, I do

End Notes:

 

Song credits :“I Do” By Paul Brandt

The End! :)  Thanks to everyone for reading and the comments. <3

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1052